Do you have a fake friend or fake family members? If yes, then check and friendships. Look to the quote below to help you get through this.
With fake friends, who needs enemies (or shall we say frenemies)? When it comes to friends, it’s often best to choose quality over quantity. Let us help you kick toxic friendships to the curb. Below you’ll find a collection of wise and humorous fake friends quotes to banish faux friends from your life for good.
Fake friends; those who only drill holes under your boat to get it leaking; those who discredit your ambitions and those who pretend they love you, but behind their backs they know they are in to destroy your legacies.
We fear our enemy but the bigger and real fear is that of a fake friend who is sweetest to your face and most vile behind your back.
Mufti Ismail Menk
Fake friends are like shadows: always near you at your brightest moments, but nowhere to be seen at your darkest hour True friends are like stars, you don't always see them but they are always there.
Someone who smiles too much with you can sometime frown too much with you at your back.
Michael Bassey Johnson
I despise the rituals of fake friendship. I wish we could just claw each other's eyes out and call it a day; instead we put on huge radiant smiles and spout compliments until our teeth hurt from the saccharine sweetness of it all.
Be very careful of who you share your problem with, remember that not every friend that smile at you is your best friend.
It is hard to deal with someone who smiles and pretends to like you to your face and sticks that eight inch blade in your back when you turn around.
A false friend and a shadow attend only while the sun shines.
An honest enemy is better than a false friend. When in doubt, pay more attention to what people do and less to what they say. Actions not only speak louder than words, they are more difficult to fake.
Time alone can prove the worth of friendship. As time goes by we lose the the false ones and keep the best. True friends stay when all the rest are gone.
An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.
False friendship, like the ivy, decays and ruins the walls it embraces; but true friendship gives new life and animation to the object it supports.
A friend who stands with you in pressure is more valuable than a hundred ones who stand with you in pleasure.
Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton
Most people want to see you to do better, but not doing better than them.
Fake friends believe in rumors, quotes about fake friends tumblr, but to see The beauty of these quote collection is that it helps you connect.
Need some acute and smart quotes and sayings about fake friends? Here they are. We have picked out the best for you. Deep and meaningful, they will make everybody contemplate on the meaning of true friendship, its value and place in the life of a person.
Image source: blogspot.com
Check out these smart and meaningful quotes about the bitter truth of life: friendship is not always true and loyal. Feel free to use them for your social media accounts, school projects and any other purposes. They are also a good thing to think over on a free moment and realize how good it is to have true trustworthy friends and to be such a friend yourself.
Image source: pinterest.com
READ ALSO:Happy Sunday quotes for friends
Image source: shutterstock.com
Image source: jubilantstewards.com
READ ALSO: Funny friendship quotes and sayings
Image source: mayexplains.com
Image source: lookwerelearning.com
This is a collection of brilliant and true quotes about fake friendship that are able to teach a person to be careful, watchful, and smart about friendship. Take advantage of them as you wish and, if you like it, share with your friends.
READ ALSO:Funny good morning messages to a friend
At some point in your life, you will encounter a fake person and even worse, a fake friend. If you are going through this right now, then this article might help you find quotes that can put how you feel into words.
There are a few signs of a fake person. You might notice that they lie or exaggerate a bit about things. Or maybe they talk behind people’s backs or even behind your own back. Fake people put themselves first and can end up using and hurting you in the process.
The worst kind of fake person is a fake friend or family member. These are people that you have been close to, that you trusted, and possibly even shared secrets with. They may have seen you at your weakest and most vulnerable.
While it can be hard to give up a fake friendship, the best thing to do is move on and surround yourself with healthy relationships and friendships. Look to the quote below to help you get through this.
1. I may not be perfect, but at least I am not fake. With me, what you see is what you get.
2. Stay real and stay loyal, or you might as well stay away from me.
3. A fake friend is like a shadow. They will follow you around in the sun and leave you in the dark.
4. You can always count on a real situation to expose a fake friend.
5. You cannot always trust what you see. Even salt looks like sugar.
6. There is no room for fake people in my life.
7. Some people will stab you in the back and then ask you why you are bleeding.
8. Sometimes it is not that people change, it is just that the masks have fallen off.
9. People do not change. They reveal who they really are over time.
10. Be very cautious of people whose actions do not match their words.
11. If I cut you out of my life, then the chances are that you gave me the scissors.
12. It is not my role to expose the fake people. In due time, they will expose themselves for who they really are.
13. Once the wrong people stop talking to you, they start talking about you instead.
14. Cut off fake people for real reasons and do not cut off real people for fake reasons.
15. Some of the most poisonous people come to us disguised as family and friends.
16. You will see someone’s true colors when you are no longer beneficial to their life.
17. Do not waste your words on fake people who deserve your silence.
18. We do not lose friends. We just come to learn who the real ones are.
19. There are a lot of fake people out there in the world. Before you judge them, make sure that you are not one of them.
20. These days, fake people no longer surprise me but loyal people do.
21. Real recognizes real while fake flocks together.
22. I would rather have honest enemies than fake friends.
23. Be careful who you show your weaknesses too. Some people will jump at the chance to use them against you.
24. Being fake is the new trend and everyone seems to be in style.
25. Life is way too short for fake cheese, butter, and people.
26. I think I need to get glasses because I have been seeing a lot of people with two faces lately.
27. A snake is still a snake no matter how many times it sheds its skin.
28. Sometimes the more someone is trying to look like a saint, it could mean that they have bigger horns to hide.
29. I would rather have no friends than lots of fake friends.
30. Do not fear the enemy that attacks you. Be afraid of the fake friend that hugs you.
31. Life is not about who is real to your face. It is about who is fake behind your back.
32. I do not have a problem with those who like me, but I do have a problem with those who pretend to.
33. If you are going to be two faced, you should at least make one of them pretty.
34. Always sleep with one eye open. You never know, your best friends could turn out to be your enemies.
35. The saddest thing about betrayal is that it will never come from your enemies. It always comes from people who were thought to be your friends.
36. I a no longer surprised by fake people. These days, it is the loyal ones that I am surprised by.
37. Sometimes the people who know the least about you end up having the most to say.
38. Fake people have an image that they need to constantly maintain, while real people do not care because they have nothing to hide.
39. Sometimes loneliness is the better option than having a friend who is fake.
40. The problem is when people are hated for keeping it real and when other people are loved for being fake.
41. Losing fake friends is not really a loss, it is a win.
42. Dear fake friends, you should know first of all, that I am typing this with my middle finger.
43. A fake friend is far worse than having a real enemy.
44. You should know that I am allergic to fake people, so do not even think about trying to be my friend if you won’t keep things real.
45. A fake friend will take and take from you but never has anything to give back to you.
46. Fake people are only nice to you when it is convenient for them. A truly good person on the other hand will go out of their way to help others, even when there is nothing in it for them.
47. The gossip that you hear about me might be true, or maybe it is all just as fake as the person who told it all to you.
48. Your words mean absolutely nothing to me if your actions are the complete opposite of what you are saying.
49. Stop doing permanent things for temporary people. These are fake people who will disappear from your life once they get what they need out of you.
50. All the fake people out there are the reason why I like to be alone.
51. Some people have a smile that is as fake as their personality.
52. Here is your knife back. I finally got it out of my back. I’m sure that you will need to use it again.
53. A friend to all is a friend to none.
54. You always knew after shitty things happened, who your friends really were. – Jodi Picoult
55. I forgot that I only exist when you need something from me.
56. Be careful who you choose to vent to. The person with a listening ear could also have a running mouth.
57. Pay close attention to the people who do not clap for you when you win.
58. Do not let someone’s words, no matter how convincing they may be, blind you from their actual behavior.
59. I am making some changes and am removing the fake people from my life. If you do not hear from me, then you are one of them.
60. Someone who smiles too much at you might also be frowning too much at you behind your back.
61. A fake friend is someone who will drill holes in your boat to make it leak.
62. A fake person is someone who wants to see you do well, but not better than them.
63. An honest enemy is better to have than a best friend who would lie to you.
64. Fake friends are like leaves when it is autumn. You just find them scattered everywhere you go.
65. Remember to be careful. Not everyone who smiles at you is your best friend.
66. You really know who your friends are after terrible things happen to you.
67. A fake friend and a shadow have something in common. They are both only there whine the sun shines.
68. Time is what really separates the real friends from the fake friends. Not everyone will stand the test of time and in time, the fake friends are shown for who they really are.
69. A friend who stands with you in times of pressure is more valuable than a hundred friends who will stand with you at times of pleasure.
70. You can keep talking about me behind me back and watch God continue to bless me in front of your face.
71. If you have a problem with me, then tell me instead of everyone else but me.
72. Cutting fake people out of my life does not mean that I am petty. It just means that I respect myself.
73. When a person has two faces, all that you can know for sure is that you should not trust either of them.
74. I did not lose a friend so much as I finally realized that I never had one.
75. Some people will forget about you until they have something that they want you to do for them.
76. Never let yourself waste time on someone who only wants you around when it suits their needs and not yours.
77. The biggest mistake that I have ever made in my life is allowing fake people to stay in my life longer than they deserved.
78. Don’t pretend that you really care about me if you are just going to whisper behind my back when I am not looing.
79. The grass always looks greener when it is fake.
80. Girls know how to fake their smiles while guys know how to fake their feelings.
81. You are so fake that you make Barbie look real.
82. Some people are so fake that even Barbie is jealous.
83. In the end, you will find out who is fake, who is true, and who in your group of friends would risk it all for you.
84. You are so fake that you should have two Facebook accounts, one for each face of yours.
85. Why do some people get judged for being genuine and real while others get loved and praised for being completely fake?
86. Some people are not loyal, they are only loyal to their needs. Once they no longer need you, then their loyalty will go away.
87. Maybe one day your life will be as great as you pretend it is on Facebook.
88. I asked God to protect me from my enemies and then all of a sudden I started losing friends.
89. Do not keep people in your circle who will not be there for you.
90. You knew that what you were doing would hurt me and you did it and continue to act like my friend anyway.
91. Be careful of fake people who will stab you in the heart and then tell the whole world that they are the ones who are bleeding.
92. I would rather be a square than fit in with a circle of fake friends.
93. I really hate it when I think someone is real and they turn out to be fake. You know what I am talking about. Mannequins.
94. Be careful that you do not let in people who are wearing a mask to make themselves seem more attractive on the inside.
95. I only like fake people if they are mannequins. Otherwise I do not have time for fake people in my life.
96. Fake friends are like plastic. If they are no longer good, then do not feel bad about putting them out to the curb.
97. Do not be fooled by someone who is wearing a mask to hide their true colors. Be observant and one day you might catch them taking their mask off when they think nobody is looking.
98. Never be willing to take a bullet for someone who might also be the person pulling the trigger.
99. I would rather have an enemy who can honestly admit that they hate me than a friend who will secretly put me down.
100. Sometimes having had fake friends can be a blessing because it can show you who your true friends are.
101. Being fake is so trendy these days that I have no idea who to trust anymore.
102. Be wary of people who only call you when they need something. That is not a real friend. That is a fake friend.
103. Most fake people will not bother with people who have high self-esteem because that type of person would not put up with being stepped on all the time.
104. Fake people cannot stand honesty because their whole world is built on lies. For them, lies keep their world turning.
105. A fake person will take advantage of you and disrespect you for as long as you let them. So do not accept that for yourself and allow yourself to step away from that type of relationship. You deserve much better.
106. Fake people are like fools good, which can be found everywhere. But never mistake it for the genuine thing.
107. Friends are like boobs. Some are real and some are just fake.
108. I wrote you a get well card. I hope you recover quickly from the fake persona that you are suffering from.
109. If you are going to be two faced, at least take the effort to make one of them look pretty.
110. I wish people would just be like money. You could just hold them up to the light and be able to instantly tell if they are real or if they are fake.
111. You must get awfully tired of putting makeup on two faces every morning.
112. It can be very frustrating when everyone loves a fake person just because they put on a good show
113. Since when did BFF stand for “backstabbing fake friend?”
114. Fake friends will believe in rumors while a real friend will believe in you.
115. Who needs a Halloween costume when everyone is already so fake?
116. Only a fake person would advertise being real 24/7.
117. Fake people are like clouds. When they disappear, the day is much brighter.
118. People who think that Barbie is fake have not met you yet.
119. Fake friends are like pennies. They are both two faced and worthless.
120. I think I need to go to the eye doctor. Everyone I look at has two faces.
121. I want to throw my friends in the water to see which ones are plastic and will float.
122. Everyone wants the truth but nobody is willing to actually be honest.
123. When you become successful, you have to be careful that you do not attract fake friends.
124. Fake friends are easy to find and easy to lose while real friends are harder to find and hard to lose.
125. Counting the sins of others does not make you a saint. It just makes you a hypocrite.
126. Maybe your love was fake, but so were my sighs of pleasure.
127. I might be the black sheep in my family, but some of the white sheep are not as white as they look.
128. Blood makes you related, but loyalty is what really makes you family.
129. They say that blood is thicker than water, but I remember plenty of instances where water was there for me when blood was not.
130. Growing up means that you will realize that a lot of your friends are not really your friends.
131. You might have plenty of people that you can laugh with and hang around with. But that does not mean that they are your friends.
132. Never underestimate how well people can pretend.
133. At the end of the day, you can count on a real situation to expose a fake person.
134. A true friend will care about what is going on in your life, while a fake friend will always try to make their problems seem bigger than yours.
135. Do not worry about whether or not you have enough friends. Instead, focus on having friends that are real instead of fake.
136. A true friend will find a reason to help you, while a fake friend will always find an excuse not to.
137. A fake friend can do a lot more damage than a group of enemies can.
138. A fake friend will show their true colors when they no longer need you.
139. Sometimes in life you will have to give up on people. Not because you no longer care, but because they don’t. It is okay to leave a fake friendship.
140. You cannot lose friends, because a true friend can never be lost. What you can lose is people who have been masquerading as your friends. But that is not a real loss.
141. A true friend will cry when you leave, while a fake friend will leave when you cry.
142. A fake friend is like a shadow. They will be around during your brightest moments and they will disappear when you are in your darkest hours.
143. People think being alone makes you lonely, but I don’t think that’s true. Being surrounded by the WRONG people is the loneliest thing in the world. – Kim Culbertson
144. A lot of the problems in this world might disappear if we could all just talk to each other instead of about each other.
145. Best friends has 11 letters in it, but so does back stabber.
146. Get rid of the fake friends. The people who are there when you have everything but disappear when you have nothing.
147. Before you count your friends, make sure that you can count on them first. Not everyone will be there for you the same way that you might be there for them.
148. Problems can be a small blessing in that they will reveal who your fake friends and real friends are.
149. Sometimes the best way to keep your secrets from your enemies is to stop confiding in your friends so much. You never know which of those friends could be fake.
150. Many people would be afraid if the mirror showed not our faces, but who we truly are.
151. Be careful what you tell your friends because those same friends might tell your secrets to everyone after you are no longer friends.
152. I used to think that enemies were the worst thing that you could have in the world, until I realized that having fake friends is much worse.
153. I trusted you and that was my mistake.
Filed Under: Quotes
you need. Check these quotes about fake friendship out right now and share them with your friends. Need some acute and smart quotes and sayings about fake friends? Here they . a friend. Source: wiseoldsayings.com.
Top 70 Fake People Quotes And Fake Friends Sayings “Someone who smiles too much with you can sometime frown too much with you at your back.”
Looking for quotes for the fake friends. here are the collection of the best 70 fake people quotes about fake friends. Photo credits Pinterest
“1. When you date a married man and he leaves his wife…. You enter a world of lies. He cheated on his wife and he WILL cheat on you!.”
“2. IT’S FUNNY HOW PEOPLE CLAIM THEY WANT YOU IN THEIR LIFE YET THEY LET GO OF YOU SO EASILY.”
“3. AFTER A BREAKUP, the narcissist usually STALKS the victim. This is not done because the narcissist is missing his/her ex. What the narcissist is missing is the exhilarating feeling of complete control over the victim, that made the narcissist feel alive. Unfortunately, many victims think that the narcissist is incessantly stalking her/him because the narcissist loves and misses her/him, and the victim gets sucked back into the abuse.”
“4. Fools take a knife and stab people in the back. The wise take a knife, cut the cord, and set themselves free from the fools.”
“5. Isn’t it pathetic how we waste so much time on certain people and in the end they prove that they weren’t even worth a second of it.”
“6. Just because I haven’t said anything doesn’t mean I don’t know.”
“7. I hate when people talk shit about each other then pretend they are best friends. You’re fake and I hate you.”
“8. Be careful who you share your weaknesses with. Some people can’t wait for the opportunity to use them against you.”
Fake friends believe in rumors, quotes about fake friends tumblr, but to see The beauty of these quote collection is that it helps you connect.