Here are top 200 quotes about fake love. Fake relationships and fake people coming up to me and all of a sudden wanting to be my friend.
Check out the best collection of quotes and sayings on trust (with images). The collection includes top-100 different trust issue sayings.
“Trust but verify.” – Ronald Reagan
“Trust takes years to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair.”
“To be trusted is a greater compliment than being loved.” – George MacDonald
“Breaking someone’s trust is like crumpling up a perfect piece of paper. You can smooth it over but it’s never going to be the same again.”
“Trust starts with truth and ends with truth.” – Santosh Kalwar
“Never trust the advice of a man in difficulties.” – Aesop
“The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.” – Ernest Hemingway
“Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters.” – Albert Einstein
“Trust has to be earned, and should come only after the passage of time.” – Arthur Ashe
“Sometimes you don’t know who you can and cannot trust. I still learn that over and over again.” – Demi Lovato
“Trust yourself, you know more than you think you do.” – Benjamin Spock
“Not everyone can be trusted. I think we all have to be very selective about the people we trust.” – Shelley Long
“In the end, you have to choose whether or not to trust someone.” – Sophie Kinsella
“Only trust someone who can see these three things in you: the sorrow behind your smile, the love behind your anger, and the reason behind your silence.”
“Never push a loyal person to the point where they no longer care.”
“If you have three people in your life that you can trust, you can consider yourself the luckiest person in the whole world.” – Selena Gomez
“I trust no one, not even myself.” – Joseph Stalin
“Trust is a fragile thing. Easy to break, easy to lose and one of the hardest things to ever get back.”
“A man trusts another man when he sees enough of himself in him.” – Gregory David Roberts
“It’s hard to trust when all you have from the past is evidence of why you shouldn’t.”
“I don’t trust words, I trust actions.”
“Keep your promises and be consistent. Be the kind of person others can trust.” – Roy T. Bennett
“Trust is hard to come by. That’s why my circle is small and tight. I’m kind of funny about making new friends.” – Eminem
“Be all in or get all out. There is no halfway.”
“It’s good to trust others but, not to do so is much better.” – Benito Mussolini
“Trust is that rare and priceless treasure that wins us the affection of our heavenly Father.” – Brennan Manning
“You can’t trust a promise someone makes while they’re drunk, in love, hungry, or running for office.” – Joe Moore
“Trust leads to approachability and open communications.” – Scott Weiss
“Trusting you is my decision. Proving me right is your choice.”
“Trust is not the same as faith. A friend is someone you trust. Putting faith in anyone is a mistake.” – Christopher Hitchens
“I got trust issues because people got lying issues.”
“I respect people that tell me the truth. No matter how hard it is.”
“Don’t trust what you see, even salt looks like sugar.”
“Trust issues come from being fucked over.”
“Relationships are about trust. If you have to play detective, then it’s time to move on.”
“Three things you should never break: promises, trust, and someone’s heart.”
“Trust is earned when actions meet words.” – Chris Butler
“Act like you trust people, but do not.”
“Be careful who you trust. If someone will discuss others with you, they will certainly discuss you with others.”
“I don’t want perfect. I want honest.”
“To trust people is a luxury in which only the wealthy can indulge; the poor cannot afford it.” – E.M. Forster
“Without communication, there is no relationship. Without respect, there is no love. Without trust, there’s no reason to continue.”
“I’m a good enough person to forgive you, but not stupid enough to trust you again.”
“Trust doesn’t come with a refill. Once it’s gone, you probably won’t get it back. And if you do it will never be the same. And that’s a fact.”
“Trust is the glue of life. It’s the most essential ingredient in effective communication. It’s the foundational principle that holds all relationships.” – Stephen R. Covey
“When you start to wonder whether you can trust someone or not, that is when you already know you don’t.”
“The worst thing about being lied to is knowing you are not worth the truth.” – Jean-Paul Sartre
“Don’t ever break someone’s trust. Once you do, then nobody wants to do business with you.” – Robert Budi Hartono
“The best proof of love is trust.” – Joyce Brothers
“Only trust thyself, and another shall not betray thee.” – William Penn
“Trust should be the basis for all our moral training.” – Robert Baden-Powell
“For every good reason there is to lie, there is a better reason to tell the truth.” – Bo Bennett
“The trust of the innocent is the liar’s most useful tool.” – Stephen King
“Trust is not simply a matter of truthfulness, or even constancy. It is also a matter of amity and goodwill. We trust those who have our best interests at heart, and mistrust those who seem deaf to our concerns.” – Gary Hamel
“I don’t trust what this life has given me.” – Dennis Rodman
“Most good relationships are built on mutual trust and respect.” – Mona Sutphen
“Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” – William Shakespeare
“If people like you, they’ll listen to you, but if they trust you, they’ll do business with you.” – Zig Ziglar
“You may be deceived if you trust too much, but you will live in torment if you don’t trust enough.” – Frank Crane
“Trust and belief are two prime considerations. You must not allow yourself to be opinionated.” – James Dean
“Trust no friend without faults, and love a woman, but no angel.” – Doris Lessing
“Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can’t see where it keeps its brain.” – J. K. Rowling
“Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it’s broken, but you can still see the crack in that mother fucker’s reflection.” – Lady Gaga
“Never trust anyone completely but God. Love people, but put your full trust only in God.” – Lawrence Welk
“I learned you can’t trust the judgment of good friends.” – Carl Sandburg
“I don’t trust anybody. Not anybody. And the more that I care about someone, the more sure I am they’re going to get tired of me and take off.” – Rainbow Rowell
“Trust your hunches. They’re usually based on facts filed away just below the conscious level.” – Joyce Brothers
“Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
“I believe in trusting men, not only once but twice – in giving a failure another chance.” – James Cash Penney
“Trust in what you love, continue to do it, and it will take you where you need to go.” – Natalie Goldberg
“I would rather trust a woman’s instinct than a man’s reason.” – Stanley Baldwin
“I want someone who can trust that my big hands are going to take care of them.” – Dwayne Johnson
“We are all selfish and I no more trust myself than others with a good motive.” – Lord Byron
“Loving someone is giving them the power to break your heart, but trusting them not to.” – Julianne Moore
“Love cannot live where there is no trust.”
“We need people in our lives with whom we can be as open as possible. To have real conversations with people may seem like such a simple, obvious suggestion, but it involves courage and risk.” – Thomas Moore
“Never trust anyone, Daniel, especially the people you admire. Those are the ones who will make you suffer the worst blows.” – Carlos Ruiz Zafón
“I cannot trust a man to control others who cannot control himself.” – Robert E. Lee
“Trust your own instincts, go inside, follow your heart. Right from the start. go ahead and stand up for what you believe in. As I’ve learned, that’s the path to happiness.” – Lesley Ann Warren
“Trust, once lost, could not be easily found. Not in a year, perhaps not even in a lifetime.”
“You must trust and believe in people, or life becomes impossible.” – Anton Chekhov
“He who does not trust enough will not be trusted” – Lao Tzu
“The people when rightly and fully trusted will return the trust.”
“The leaders who work most effectively, it seems to me, never say ‘I.’ And that’s not because they have trained themselves not to say ‘I.’ They don’t think ‘I.’ They think ‘we’; they think ‘team.’ They understand their job to be to make the team function. They accept responsibility and don’t sidestep it, but ‘we’ gets the credit…. This is what creates trust, what enables you to get the task done.” – Peter Drucker
“It is important not to trust people too much.” – V. S. Naipaul
“Trust your instincts, and make judgements on what your heart tells you. The heart will not betray you.”
“Wise men put their trust in ideas and not in circumstances.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
“We always see our worst selves. Our most vulnerable selves. We need someone else to get close enough to tell us we’re wrong. Someone we trust.”
“The only way to make a man trustworthy is to trust him.” – Henry L. Stimson
“I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
“Trust is built with consistency.” – Lincoln Chafee
“Trust each other again and again. When the trust level gets high enough, people transcend apparent limits, discovering new and awesome abilities of which they were previously unaware.” – David Armistead
“There’s never a reason to trust someone. If there’s a reason, then it’s not trust.” – Gerald Morris
“There’s ways you can trust an enemy you can’t always trust a friend. An enemy’s never going to betray your trust.” – Daniel Abraham
“Trust is like blood pressure. It’s silent, vital to good health, and if abused it can be deadly.”
“When people honor each other, there is a trust established that leads to synergy, interdependence, and deep respect. Both parties make decisions and choices based on what is right, what is best, what is valued most highly.” – Blaine Lee
“It takes a lot of truth to gain trust but just one lie to lose it all.”
“I trusted you but now your words mean nothing because your actions spoke the truth.”
“Learning to trust is one of life’s most difficult tasks.” – Isaac Watts
“Just trust yourself, then you will know how to live.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
The process of finding your partner is a rewarding journey unto itself that will teach you a lot about yourself and life. While there may be many.
Breakups suck, there's no pretending otherwise. But after you've cried so much you've become genuinely dehydrated, and eaten enough pizza to make you forever lactose intolerant, it's time to bring out the break up quotes.
Inspiring breakup quotes are not just reserved for cheesy Facebook posts and your Uncle's questionable Instagram grid. Oh no, they can be really bloody great for helping to heal a broken heart. Here are some of the most positive, life-affirming breakup quotes you'll ever read.
When people are in love, it can be hard for them to identify true love from fake love. There are so many stories of people who have got their hearts broken because of fake love. Loving someone with all your heart and soul is not something to be ashamed of. It is, however, important to know how to distinguish pure love from false love.
Fake love is when a person only worries about himself. You partner should be able to make big sacrifices just to make you happy. There is selflessness in true love and if you think that’s not present in your relationship, it might be time to let go. Another sign of fake love is when a person lies in your face without feeling any type of remorse at all. Fake love is short tempered as well. It doesn’t endure or forgive your mistakes and shortcomings. A person who truly loves you will never get tired of giving you many chances and will never give up in times of misunderstandings. There is also humility and kindness in true love.
If you want to know how to spot fake love, take a look at these fake love quotes we prepared for you. Or follow the tips we mentioned above! Either way, there is only one thing you need to remember; never stop loving!
1. You shattered the remainder of my heart, yet you expect me to be okay with it day after day. – Ahmed Mostafa
2. If I doubt your intentions I will never trust your actions. – Carlos Wallace
3. I don’t hate you. I’m just disappointed. – Zakiya and Mahid
4. Many of us believe that when we give love, we are getting the love back but sometimes it’s just an illusion of what we gave them. – Akash B Chandran
5. Money makes the world and your family turn. – Omar Hickman
6. Fake relationships and fake people coming up to me and all of a sudden wanting to be my friend. – Jason Ritter
7. People wear masks of lies so that they look attractive, so be careful. – Muhammad Saqib
8. Love is blind, but friendship closes its eyes. – Friedrich Nietzsche
9. You can’t always go by actions because some people will ACT like they love you just to get what they want from you. – Sonya Parker
10. Real love is what you feel it. You see it, and you show it! But fake love is just made of words.
11. No one forced you to love me, so why did you need to pretend? Your lies have left me heartbroken. – Shami Paulin
12. Spend your time with those who love you unconditionally, not with those who only love you under certain conditions. – Suzy Kassem
13. It’s better not to have nobody, than to have someone who is half there, or don’t want to be with you. – James Porter
14. You can’t hurt someone you love.. and that’s how I now know you truly never loved me. – Jarod Kintz
15. What’s the whole point of being pretty on the outside when you’re so ugly on the inside? – Jess C. Scott
16. I don’t hate you. I’m just disappointed. – Zakiya And Sajid
17. Fake loving people don’t surprise me anymore, loyal lovers do. – Steve Maraboli
18. Many of us believe that when we give love, we get the love back but sometimes it’s just an illusion of what we gave them. – Akash B Chandran
19. The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you’ve got it made. – Groucho Marx
20. It’s far better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone so far. – Marilyn Monroe
21. Yes! It’s not easy to identify a fake lover. But one can try to check his partner. – Patronick Marshall
22. Everyday thousands of break ups occur. The reason behind them is simple. One of them is not a real lover of other. – Johann Livens
23. Jane! Please calm yourself down. Yes! Your lover was faker. Forget him. – Jane Austen
24. There are some people who come in your life pretending that they love you only because they need you.
25. You said, I love you. I said it too. The only difference is, I didn’t lie to you.
26. Distrust all those who love you extremely upon a very slight acquaintance and without any visible reason.
27. If someone wants you, nothing will keep them away, but if they don’t want you, nothing will make them stay.
28. Young men love, then lie. Not truly in their hearts, but in their eyes.
29. The moment you feel like you have to prove your worth to someone who says they love you is the moment you know they have been lying to you.
30. Cheap Hearts can be bought with money and lies but the best Heart deserves nothing but Truth and Love.
31. I didn’t fall in love with you; I fell in love with the person you pretended to be.
32. It’s better not to have anybody, then to have someone who is half there, or doesn’t want to be with you.
33. I miss the old you. The one that cared about me.
34. How do I make you understand my feelings are not fake, Will you believe me if I give my life for this sake?
35. Be all in or get all out. There is no halfway.
36. You said you would love me forever, you lied. You never loved me.
37. Sex won’t make him love you. A guy can love your sex and still not love you.
38. A clear rejection is always better than a fake promise.
39. I never fell in love with her. It was all damn fake. – John Lewis
40. I wish, I could tell her that the love between us is not real. – Jimmy Kimmel
41. Relationship should be real and one must know how to identify his or her relationship. – Neil Gorsuch
42. I love you and it is for real. I don’t care about how others categorize my love for you. – Andrew Bolt
43. Real love can easily be seen, but fake love. It is hard to detect.
44. One should have the ability to distinguish between real and fake. Specially Real and Fake Love. – George Femtom
45. People say that France has love in the air. I don’t believe them. It’s all rubbish. It is all fake and fake. – Tom Cruise
46. Fake lovers should be punished badly. – Logan Watts
47. I hate those who play with feelings of others. – Dominic Carey
48. Some people are going to love you no matter what you do. And some people will never love you no matter what you do.
49. Fake love is worse than real hate…
50. If someone wants you, nothing will keep them away, but if they don’t want you, nothing will make them stay.
51. If you really care about someone, you’ll make an effort to make things work out instead of leaving them unhappy & confused.
52. Don’t ever fake love anyone just because you’re lonely.
53. A clear rejection is always better than a fake promise.
54. I pretend to be stupid, because I want you to love me. But you give me a fake love because you think I’m stupid.
55. I was how blind folded by your fake love.
56. Fake is the new trend, and everyone seems to be in style.
57. Real love, you feel it; you see it; you show it! But fake love is just words.
58. Fake love, empty pocket, and hungry stomach teach many things.
59. The biggest coward is a man who awakens a woman love with no intention of loving her.
60. I didn’t fall in love with you; I fell in love with the person you pretended to be.
61. It’s better not to have anybody, then to have someone who is half there, or don’t want to be with you.
62. I miss the old you. The one that cared about me.
63. How do I make you understand my feelings are not fake, Will u believe me if I give my life for this sake?
64. Just be honest with me or stay away from me. It is not that difficult.
65. Making mistakes is better than faking perfection.
66. Many of us believe that when we give love, we are getting the love back, but sometimes it’s just an illusion of what we gave them.
67. A fake lover stops loving and caring from the day he knows he’ll never get her…
68. All the lies and pain you put me through; I know now that your love was never true.
69. All it takes is a beautiful fake smile to hide an injured soul, and they will never notice how broken you really are.
70. There’re a lot of fake people in the world, but before you judge them, make sure you’re not one of them.
71. The problem with relationships today is people let loneliness drive them into the arms of someone they don’t even love.
72. Fake friends believe in rumors. Real friends believe in you. – Yolanda Hadid
73. I don’t think that you can fake warmth. You can fake lust, jealousy, anger; those are all quite easy. But actual, genuine warmth? I don’t think you can fake it. – Keira Knightley
74. The most important thing in acting is honesty. If you can fake that, you’ve got it made. – George Burns
76. Real love you feel it, you show it! But fake love is just words. Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don’t care. I haven’t met Mr. right yet, but I have met Mr. fake, Mr. rude, and Mr. asshole.
77. If it seems she’s playing you. She probably is.
78. Most people don’t love you. They just love what you can do for them. Keep that in mind and stay focused.
79. Don’t make a fool of yourself being faithful to someone who’s playing you.
80. Don’t let your ears hear what your eyes didn’t see. And don’t let your mouth say what your heart doesn’t feel.
81. People are so fake.
82. One day you’ll realize some of the sweetest words could be the biggest lies.
83. When you said you will be there for me, guess you meant only when times are good.
84. If you know someone is already taken, please respect their relationship. Don’t be the reason they end up single.
85. Fake nails, fake hair, fake smile. Bitch are you sure you weren’t made in China.
86. Darling, you’re so fake.
87. Just because I’m here for you all the time doesn’t mean you can take me for granted.
88. I was born to make mistakes, not to fake perfection.
89. Life is full of fake people. Trust no one.
90. Girls know how to fake smiles. Guys know how to fake feelings.
91. I’m starting to wonder if you ever really cared.
92. Sometimes you need to run away just to see who will come after you.
93. Don’t tell me ‘I like you’ when you’re going to flirt with other people. Don’t tell me ‘I miss you’ when you’re throwing those words at other people too. Don’t call me ‘babe’ when you’re going to give everybody else pet names too. Don’t say ‘I care’ the act like you don’t know later on. Don’t tell me ‘I love you’ when you’re clearly not in love.
94. I’m not perfect but at least I’m not fake.
95. Do you know what it feels like loving someone who’s in a rush to throw you away?
96. You can fake your smiles and laughters but you can never fake your tears and feelings.
97. Don’t fear the enemy that attacks you, but the fake friend that hugs you.
98. In scary movies, parents always say, ‘Its not real hun.” They should’ve said the same for love movies.
99. No one ever gets tired of loving. But everyone gets tired of waiting, assuming, hearing lies, saying sorry, and hurting.
100. Real love is blind. Fake love, you’ll see right through it.
101. I know some people are not happy with me. Because I am not so good. But few people surely love me, because they know that my little goodness is not fake.
102. I constantly find myself caring for those who don’t give a damn about me.
103. It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.
104. Ironically, the people who ignore you now will somehow need you later.
105. I girl doesn’t need anyone who doesn’t need her. – Marilyn Monroe
106. F..ck fake love and half-ass friends.
107. If you love something let it go. If it comes back to you, it’s yours. If it doesn’t, it never was, and it’s not meant to be.
108. Real love can’t be built on fake feelings.
109. The shit you hear about me might be true, but then again it could be as fake as that person who told you.
110. Don’t confuse people who are always around with the ones who are always there.
111. Cut off fake people for real reasons, not real people for fake reasons.
112. I know it’s over and it never really began, but in my heart, it was so real.
113. Respect people who find time for you in their busy schedule. But love people who never look at their schedule when you need them.
114. The best way to deal with fake people is to be real with them.
115. How can I be so in love with someone who has no idea of my existence none at all.
116. One of the cruelest things a person can do is to awaken someone’s love without the intention of truly loving them.
117. I love living. I think that’s infectious, it’s something you can’t fake.
118. You complain about being lonely, but when I was there for you, you completely ignored me.
119. All the lies and pain you put me through, I know now that your love was never true.
120. The most painful memory.. when I walked away and you let me go.
121. I feel so far away from the one I wish to hold in my arms.
122. Sometimes being hurt too many times, doesn’t make you stronger, It destroys who you were, who you wanted to be and makes you who you are today.
123. Why does it always have to be the one that you love the most hits you the hardest?
124. How come it has to be the one person you love the most, is also the one person who can hurt you the most.
125. A bad situation will show you if people really care.
126. You always get hurt the moment you begin to care.
127. It’s better to be lonely than to be played by wrong people.
128. People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges.
129. You lying lunatic bastard. They’re going to kill you. I love you too, he murmured. Go find Seph. – Cinda Williams Chima
130. People. Falling for each others’ pretensions, fakeness and whatever various faces they can put on to wear. And then they call it love. What a fantasy. What a blasphemy. Humanity bores me. – C. JoyBell C.
131. Stop falling for those who won’t raise you up in the future. – Michael Bassey Johnson
132. The word “friend” is a label anyone can try on. You decide who is best suited to wear it. – Carlos Wallace
133. Spend your time with those who love you unconditionally, not with those who only love you under certain conditions. – Suzy Kassem
134. Try to don’t be killed and pray for healing, but be a killer and pray for forgiveness. – Marouane Lasafar
135. We all believe that, we can’t buy love even if we are rich enough; but I think no one buys his own property. – M.F. Moonzajer
136. There are all these relationships that are like cookie cutter shapes; identical and repetitive. Then there are all these relationships that aren’t even relationships! Just facades for show and tell. But every once and a while, you’ll see this bird breaking out of this cage and it’s so weird and it’s so obscure and you’ve hardly ever seen it before so you don’t even know at first if you should name it Ugly or Beautiful! Relationships, stories of love, that just shatter the walls around the mind. They made it. They broke through. Like Ugly-Beautiful birds bursting forth from rusty cages! And then suddenly you stop and you think to yourself, “Maybe love really is real. – C. JoyBell C.
137. Don’t keep running back to the one person that you need to walk away from.
138. Some people are going to love you no matter what you do. And some people will never love you no matter what you do.
139. Smile and no one will see how broken you are inside.
140. I’m missing something in my life these days.
141. Love is when you listen to a song and it relates 100% to how you feel.
142. All the lies and pain you put me through, I know now that your love was never true.
143. I will never stop caring, but if you decide to push me away, I will go.
144. I like to listen to sad music when I’m sad to make me double sad.
145. The truth hurts for a little while, but lies hurt for a lifetime.
146. I hate being broken. I hate that I cannot go back.
147. The hardest thing about knowing you don’t love me is that you spent so much time pretending that you did.
148. I was so blindfolded by your fake love.
149. A fake lover stops loving and caring from the day he knows he’ll never get her.
150. Just be honest with me or stay away from me. It is not that difficult.
151. There’re a lot of fake people in the world, but before you judge them, make sure you’re not one of them.
152. Never say I love you if you don’t mean it. Never talk about feelings if they aren’t there. Never touch a life if you mean to break a heart. Never look someone in the eye if all you do is lie.
153. As we grow up, we realize it becomes less important to have more friends and more important to have real ones.
156. Just like seasons, people also change. But the difference is, once gone, seasons come back. – Himanshu Chhabra
154. My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them. – Mitch Hedberg
155. I don’t regret my past. I just regret the time I’ve wasted with the wrong people.
156. Spend life with people who make you happy, not those you have to impress. – John Corner
157. She doesn’t love me like she says she loves. Believe Me. – Drake Jobs
158. One day, someone is going to walk into your life and make you realize why people commit suicide. – Bunny Naidu
159. People. Falling for each others’ pretensions, fakes and whatever various faces they can put on to wear. And then they call it love. What a fantasy. What a blasphemy. Humanity bores me. – C. Joybell C.
160. Stop falling for those who won’t raise you up in the future. – Michael Bassey Johnson
161. Being single no matter how bad is still better than a fake relationship. – Terry Mark
162. I’m tired of meeting the same people in different bodies.
163. I got fake people showing fake love to me.
164. You can tell so much about a person by how they leave you.
165. Real recognizes real. Fakes flock together.
166. Don’t talk. Act. Don’t say. Show. Don’t promise. Prove.
167. When people show you who they are, believe them.
168. I love listening to fake words when I know the truth.
169. Isn’t it pathetic how we waste so much time on certain people and in the end, they prove that they weren’t even worth a second thought?
170. Don’t tell me I’ve changed when in reality I just stopped living life your way.
171. He put me through hell and I called it love.
172. Stay real, stay loyal, or stay away from me.
173. I know I would hate my best memory because it would prove that people could fake love or that love could end or worst of all, love was not powerful enough to change a life.
174. Don’t force together pieces that don’t fit.
175. We fall in love every Friday, marry every Saturday, divorce every Sunday, then repeat. Do you?
176. Fake love is just as damaging as open hate.
177. Girls can fake orgasms, but boys can fake love.
178. I love fake people, provide they are mannequins.
179. Tired of fake people, fake smiles, fake hugs, fake friends, false hopes.
180. The worst crime is faking it.
181. I’m technically single but my heart is taken.
182. Love is a good place to situate our distrust of fake women.
183. One thing that you can’t fake is chemistry. – Blake Shelton
184. I have a woman who teaches me what love is every day. Maybe that sentiment is possible to fake, but for me, it’s really true.
185. You know you’ve got it bad, when you miss something you never had.
186. A fake boyfriend will put a lock on the phone. A real boyfriend will say, hey baby, can you read that text for me.
187. I cannot do anything fake. That is why even when I sleep with a prostitute, she falls in love with me.
188. I want fake love. But that’s all I want, and that’s why I can’t have it.
189. Hollywood is obviously fake, but then comedy is this little carve-out of sincerity. I love it. I get to be funny and do this.
Filed Under: QuotesTagged With: lust
Wise Family Quotes. Go to table of contents. Home is where you are loved the most and act the worst. Marjorie Pay Hinckley.
Communication is what makes a relationship work. It is essential and one of the most significant ingredients that make a good couple. A collection of quotes about communication in relationships.
- Communication to a relationship is like oxygen to life. Without it… it dies. Tony Gaskins
- Communication is the fuel that keeps the fire of your relationship burning, without it, your relationship goes cold. William Paisley
- The most important thing in communication is hearing what isn’t being said. The art of reading between the lines is a life long quest of the wise. Shannon L. Adler
- Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless. Mother Theresa
- Communication is the lifeline of any relationship. Without it, the relation will starve itself to death. Elizabeth Bourgeret
Struggling to communicate effectively with your partner? Learn How to fix communication problems.
- Communication is a skill that you can learn. It’s like riding a bicycle or typing. If you’re willing to work at it, you can rapidly improve the quality of every part of your life. Brian Tracy
- “Speak from your heart to his heart instead of from your mind to his mind.” – Rori Raye
- Good communication is as stimulating as black coffee, and just as hard to sleep after. Anne Morrow Lindbergh
- Let communication be the seed that you water with honest and love. So that it may produce a happy, fulfilling, and successful relationship. Stephan Labossiere
- Many relationship problems are rooted in a communication break-down. Sumesh Nair
- My belief is that communication is the best way to create strong relationships. Jada Pinkett Smith
- 50% of a great relationship is how you treat someone. The other 50% is having the ability and confidence to communicate the treatment you want in return. Mathew Hussey
- Communication is to relationships what breath is to life. Virginia Satir
- No relationship can survive without trust, honesty, and communication, no matter how close you are. J. Sterling
- I’d say the key to a good relationship Is communication. Mandy Moore
- Without good communication, a relationship is merely a hollow vessel carrying you along on a frustrating journey fraught with the perils of confusion, projection, and misunderstanding. Cherie Carter Scott
- Before you speak, think: Is it necessary? Is it true? Is it kind? Will it hurt anyone? Will it improve on the silence? Sai Baba
Hope you enjoyed this communication in relationships quotes collection. Communication and relationship go hand in hand, better communication results in a healthy relationship.
Lack of communication can definitely harm a relationship and without proper and effective communication, the mojo in a relationship starts to fade away.
If you have more “communication in a relationship quotes”, please share them below in the comments and I’ll add them into this collection of quotes about communication in relationships.
Tags: communication, quotes, relationship
Transformative quotes about communication and relationships.