Mar 28, 2019- Explore Christi wiechers's board "Wedding wishes & quotes" on Right Now ~ Wedding Poem by English poet Ms Moem @MsMoem Wedding.
We know why you’re here. It’s really difficult to decide what to write in a wedding card. Either way, we have examples of wedding wishes for every scenario!
Depending on how you know the engaged couple there are a few DOs and DON’Ts that you’ll want to be aware of, and plenty of wedding message examples to help you fine-tune your wedding congratulations.
Scroll through our guide of wedding wishes or quickly jump to a favorite section of wedding congratulations messages:
A highly traditional wedding card should avoid the word “congratulations”. It’s not as common now, but this word used to be viewed as a backhanded compliment meaning ‘We’re surprised you actually found someone’ directed at the bride.
Instead, keep your wedding messages super positive and relatively short. As a rule of thumb, use wedding sentiments that reinforce strength and longevity.
“May the love and happiness you feel today shine through the years.”
“Your wedding day will come and go, but may your love forever grow.”
“May the love you share today grow stronger as you grow old together.”
“Thank you for letting me share in this joyful day. I wish you all the best as you embark on this wonderful union.”
“Wishing you joy, love and happiness on your wedding day as you begin your new life together.”
“May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy.”
“Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.”
“May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy.”
“Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.”
“Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.”
Anyone who believes the adage “actions speak louder than words” should strongly consider including a gift with their kind wishes. A bridal subscription – our favorite is the Miss To Mrs Bridal Box – delivers some much needed wedding planning tools, beauty items, and adorable bridal gifts.
It has subscription options which range from accelerated to standard, extended to quarterly, and then the tailored plans. This ensures that whether the wedding is 3 months away or for the year 2020 — there’s an option just perfect for her!
You can never send a gift too early!
GIVE AS GIFT
You can share special memories and thoughts to make your wedding message more meaningful. Below are some marriage wishes examples of what to put on your formal wedding cards.
“Wishing you the best!”
“We are so very happy for you both!”
“Wishing you the best today, tomorrow and forever!”
“Hoping all your dreams are fulfilled in your new life together!”
“So thankful I got to share this day with you both!”
“As time passes may your love only grow beyond measure!”
“May all your dreams come true in your adventure together!”
“Nurture and care for your love from this day forward. It will then grow into the most beautiful thing you’ve ever known!”
“Thankful I was allowed to share this monumental day with you both!”
“May all your dreams come true in your life together!”
Sometimes funny is the best way to spread your happy wedding congratulations. Maybe it’s a friend or coworker that you joke around with on a regular basis, or maybe you’re just commonly known as the funny one and a humorous wedding message is expected. If this sounds like you a few jokes are highly recommended.
But, NEVER joke about past relationships, shock at them having found someone to marry or divorce.
“As Bill and Ted said, ‘Be excellent to each other.'”
“Thanks for inviting us to eat and drink while you get married. Congrats!”
“Wishing you lots of love—and lots of makeup sex!”
(If this is appropriate given your relationship with the couple.)
“Our marriage advice: Love, honor and… scrub the toilet.”
(Or fill in any other funny advice you have.)
“Marriage: A relationship where one person is always right, and one person is the husband. Congratulations!”
“Treat marriage like a hockey game. No roughing!”
“Thanks for the free booze. Best wishes on a long, happy marriage!”
“This calls for congratulations, and probably champagne.”
Use our guide to wedding wishes for inspiration to wish the happy couple well on quotes and messages for the perfect wedding congratulations message.
Wedding congratulations messages are meant to come from the heart. Unlike many other messages, wedding congratulations messages is based on the fact that the couple is starting a new life together and will need all the goodwill messages they can get. But sometimes writing good wedding congratulations messages can be a little bit difficult, you might know what to write but putting it down in writing can sometimes be challenging, here we want to save you the trouble. Here goes our list of the best wedding congratulations messages you can find.
See Also: Happy Wedding Anniversary Quotes, Wishes, Messages
1. Heartfelt congratulations on your marriage. May your bonding last forever, and should it ever change, may it change to a firmer and better one.
2. Wishing you many more days as happy as this one, many more occasions for celebration, and a lifetime of love and laughter.
3. Blessings to the happy couple! May your commitment deepen, your joy increase, and your love grow stronger from this day forward.
4. This momentous occasion marks the start of your life together. May the journey be a happy one filled with peace and harmony, joy and laughter, romance and passion. May your enduring love be the crown jewel that ties together all the rest. Best Wishes!!
5. Marriage lets you annoy one special person for the rest of your life. I am glad your found your special person.
6. May your love be like a shining star, brightening even the darkest of times. Nourish your love, happiness, and hope every blessed day of your marriage. Congratulations!
7. May your love gather with the power of a storm, so your future life together can be watered by its unending laughter and joy. Congratulations on your wedding.
8. A big congratulation on reaching this lovely milestone of conjugal bliss. We pray that favour and luck may follow you all the days of your union.
9. May every day you share deepen and strengthen your love as you accompany one another to even happier older years. Congratulations!
10. May love be your watchword in both good and hard times. Share your love as friends and as a couple, because in true marital friendship you are stronger, more courageous, and more joyful. Congratulations!
11. I have always had this feeling that you were meant for each other. Congratulations, and I hope you remain this happy for the rest of your lives.
12. You are truly lucky to have found each other. Congratulations! I wish you much happiness.
13. To love and be loved Is the pinnacle of happiness and riches. May you never lose sight of this precious treasure in all your days together.
14. Congratulations to you both and may you carry the joy of this happy day close to your heart as you journey the road of life together.
15. The two of you are meant for each other and this day only cinches it. My very best wishes to the both of you for a wonderful life together.
16. Good things happen to good people, and I don’t know two people who are more well-deserving of the kind of love I’ve witnessed. My very best wishes to one of the best couples ever!
17. Wishing you lots of joy and happiness on this very special day and for the rest of your lives together! Don’t blink too much—you might miss something. Happy wedding day, you two!
18. Warmest wishes to a fantastic couple. Here’s to a lifetime of adventure, love, and happiness! Congratulations on your matrimony.
19. May every day that you spend together in your new life hold a wonderful surprise for you. Congratulations on your wedding.
20. Our delight knows no bounds on the day of your wedding. Wish that you carry this serene bond from strength to strength with each passing day.
21. Heartiest congratulations on your marriage. May your marriage be like a cloudless night sky filled with sparkling stars of love, joy, and care.
22. A wedding bond signifies the unification of two hearts. May the seeds of love continue to grow through the sands of time and bring plenty of joyous fruits for both of you.
23. A new love is like a budding flower. Your love has matured into a rich red rose, and we are honored to celebrate that love with you today. May it always remain unwavering; congratulations on your wedding.
24. As we witness two hearts unite as one we pray your unity will always remain strong, letting the chords of love that bind you to strengthen over time. Many warm wishes on your wedding.
25. Best wishes to both of you on your special day! May the future be bright filled with all the blessings and joys of life. You two deserve it!
26.Congratulations on your wedding! What an honor to be part of your special day and witness the blooming love between two dear friends become a lifetime commitment. May your love only deepen and your joy only grow with each passing year.
27. With the warmest wishes to a very special couple. May the bond of wedding unite your souls and bring out all that is good in both of you.
28. Congratulations! God bless you today and for the rest of your married lives.
29. Marriage is not just an auspicious bond. It is a journey that lasts till eternity. Right at the beginning of the journey, here’s wishing that both of you have a memorable and joyful ride.
30. Wish you enjoy all the pleasures that togetherness brings in life. May your life hereafter be filled with happiness and delight. Good luck for the days to come.
31. You are one of the best, nay; you are the very best couple I have ever had the pleasure of knowing in my life.
32. Congratulations and a happy wedding day to the both of you!
33. Here’s to you two—wishing my two favorite lovebirds a lifetime of happiness and love. Congrats on a beautiful wedding!
34. I hope that every day you two spend together is as blissful and love-filled as possible. Here’s to one of my all-time favorite couples! Congratulations.
35. Finding your true love is a heavenly blessing. May you find health and happiness, and I wish you many years of unbreakable love and laughter. Congratulations!
36. May your marriage be filled with every ingredient that sustains marital union: understanding, love, happiness, fruitfulness, and romance. Happy married life. Congratulations!
37. For a Special Couple. May your wedding be a time to celebrate all the richness love has brought into your lives and all the joy that still lies ahead. Wishing you happiness always.
38. For two people in a marriage to live together day after day is unquestionably the one miracle the Vatican has overlooked.
39. Here’s to success in your new titles, bride, groom, husband, wife, and any more you will pick up over the years together.
40. Today’s wedding will come and go, but the memories it creates will remain forever. May the memories of joy, happiness, hope, and love we share today remain fresh for all eternity. Congratulations.
41. We are happy to share with you the joyous occasion of your marriage. Here’s to memorable days of laughter and everlasting love. Wishing you the best of marital bliss.
42. Wishing the both of you all the love and happiness in the world and congratulations on your marriage.
43. Congratulations to a beautiful couple. Wishing you a wonderful journey as you build your new life together.
44. Wishing you both the happily ever after you deserve. Congratulations on your wedding day!
45. Through the storms of life, may your love for one another be steadfast and strong. Wishing you joy and happiness on your wedding day. Congratulations!
46. Just a note to say how happy we are for you. Wishing you a lifetime of the greatest joy, love, and happiness.
47. Congratulations to a wonderful couple!
48. I wish you both all you wish for yourselves and more.
49. May all your days be as joyous & happy as the day of your wedding. Congrats to the beautiful couple!
50. May this be the happy beginning of a wonderful life together.
51. May your love bloom brighter and your companionship grow sweeter with each passing year. Congratulations on your wedding.
52. Wishing both of you a world of happiness and joy on your wedding day.
53. May your marriage be filled with all the right ingredients: a heap of love, a dash of humor, a touch of romance, and a spoonful of understanding. May your joy last forever. Congratulations!
54. Your wedding day may come and go, but may your love forever grow. Congratulations to the perfect couple!
55. Like a lighthouse on a dark night, may your love for one another always shine brightly. Congratulations on your wedding day.
56. May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy. Congratulations to a couple whose match truly seems made in heaven!
57. The man who says his wife can’t take a joke, forgets that she took him.
58. To the Bride and Groom – May the Lord bless your lives together. Congratulations
59. We are glad to see blessing in your lives. We hope your wedding goes well and you have a great start.
60. Wish you might, wish you may, have a sweet romantic day made of moments meant for two, filled with love that feels brand-new.
61. Wishing you all the best of life today and in the days to come.
62. Wishing you an amazing wedding and an even better life together. May you enjoy the best that life has to offer.
63. Wishing you both all the best on your special day and beyond.
64. Congratulations! How wonderful that you should meet to make both your lives complete!
65. Congratulations, wishing you guys the best life can give you.
66. I am glad to be a part of your wedding day, and looking forward to seeing what comes from you two.
67. May you always drink together from the source of love, which is a mighty spring forever pouring itself out for you.
68. My heartfelt wishes that you both receive the joy and happiness that you both deserve.
69. Wishing you many years of joy and happiness.
70. Wishing you the most wonderful day with lots of great memories that will last a lifetime.
71. With love to a special couple whose happiness together warms the hearts of everyone around them. Congratulations.
Read: Anniversary Sayings You Wouldn’t Want To Miss
72. Congratulations with this wonderful commitment to each other. I knew you two are made for each other. May you always stay in love for the rest of your lives.
73. Congratulations on finding each other. Your engagement is wonderful news. Wishing you both an eternity of love and happiness together.
74. Congratulations on settling down. All the best with the wedding plans and may your relationship last forever.
75. Congratulations on taking this exciting step together. May your future be a bright and happy one.
76. Congratulations on your engagement. You make a wonderful couple. Wishing that this be just the start of along and wonderful journey.
77. Congratulations to the future bride and groom. May your love grow for each other every day.
78. Congratulations! Wishing you a wonderful journey in your new life together.
79. Cupid’s aim was just perfect when he got you two together.
80. Days will come and go but your love should forever grow. Congratulations!
81. I am really happy for you. Wishing you all the best with the engagement and beyond.
82. It is about time. Can not wait to celebrate with the both of you.
83. The perfect love story has never been written in a novel. It has been written everyday in your lives as a couple. Congratulations on your engagement.
84. Thousands of couples must be getting engaged across the world today but you are not among them. You two are a heavenly pair, truly out of this world. Congratulations.
85. Through the storms of life, may your love for one another be steadfast and strong. Wishing you joy and happiness. Congratulations!
86. We hope your lives are filled with lots of joy and happiness.
87. Wishing the both of you a world of happiness and joy on this wonderful day. Congratulations on your engagement, we are so delighted for you!
88. Congratulations on your new journey together! Much love!
89. Congratulations to the beautiful couple. What wonderful news.
90. Just a quick note to say how happy we are for you. Wishing you a lifetime of joy, love, and happiness. Congratulations!
91. Love one another and you will be happy. It is as simple and as difficult as that. Congratulations on your engagement.
92. Wishing you a wonderful life together filled with lots of joy and happiness. All the best.
93. Wishing you all the best for the future. Stay together always.
94. Wishing you both the happily ever after you so very much deserve. Congratulations and best wishes!
95. Wishing you the very best as you begin to plan your lives together.
96. May your life together be filled with all the right ingredients: a heap of love, a dash of humour, a touch of romance, and a spoonful of understanding. Congratulations to you both!
97. May your love for each other only strength as time goes by. All the best with your wedding plans and for the future.
98. May your love shine brighter and your companionship grow richer with each passing day. Congratulations on your engagement!
99. On this sweet occasion, I wish you both a health and romantic life ahead. May God Bless your love. Congratulations on your engagement.
100. Your love has reached new heights. May your future be a bright and happy one.
101. You’re two wonderful people who may a great couple
102. All the best with the wedding plans and have a lovely life together.
103. May you always fill each other’s life with love. Congratulations on your engagement!
104. May your engagement be the beginning of a lifetime filled with special love and happiness.
105. May your engagement signify the start of something really great.
106. May your hearts never cease to beat for each other. Congratulations on your engagement.
107. May your joining together bring you more joy than you can imagine.
108. May your life and times together always be blessed with love and care. Hearty congratulations to the both of you on your engagement.
109. Congratulations you two on your engagement! While its no surprise to those who love you, may this time in your life be filled with lots of love and joy, as well as many days of unexpected bliss! Looking forward to the wedding of the year. Save a dance for me!
110. Congratulations on your engagement! Best Wishes to an amazing couple! May you always be filled with love, joy, peace and romance.
100 Best Happy Anniversary Messages and Wishes
120 Best Happy Birthday Greetings Your Friends Would Appreciate
100 Happy Holiday Greetings For Friends, Family And Businesses
100 Funny Happy Birthday Meme, Images, Pictures, Messages
20 Best Happy Anniversary Images, Pictures and Photos
Weddings are one of the happiest occasions in a person’s life.
It indicates a beautiful start of a brand new chapter with their significant other.
Through that door lie a lot of challenges, wonderful surprises and an exciting adventure too! Send your warm wedding wishes to the newly-weds with these messages below:
To the wonderful two, may you have a sweet and amazing life together ahead of you.
This awesome celebration calls for thousands of congratulations and overflowing wine and champagne!
Seeing the two of you making your down the aisle gives me so much joy. Two of the best people in my life deserve to spend the rest of their lives together. Congratulations!
Wishing the newly-weds happiness, abundance, good fortune and lots of babies!
The brightest cheers to the glowing bride and dashing groom. Let’s raise a toast to a beautiful future filled with happiness ahead!
Here’s to a memorable wedding day, a fun after party and a great life together. All the best to a life together packed with amazing fortune and overflowing joy.
For better or for worse, you have decided to spend your lives together; might as well make it fun and exhilarating along the way.
After years of ups and downs, you’re finally tying the knot. I am happy to have witnessed the journey you had together. To have the honour of witnessing the unwrapping of a new chapter of two people close to my heart is beyond words. All my love and best wishes!
Your wedding day is the start of your fairytale. Embrace the joy that rolls with it.
100 Happy Birthday
Best 40 Wedding Card Messages
Marriage is not all rainbows and cupcakes. There will be a lot of hurdles guaranteed to come your way. That being said, marriage is sure to strengthen your bond and build the most beautiful memories of your life.
May you be blessed with a marriage with love everlasting, a bond unbending and blessings overflowing, Best wishes in this union!
Love is patient. It is kind. Love grows stronger over time. Love is never jealous. It understands. I wish you a lifetime together full of everlasting love.
May God shower your life together as husband and wife with rich experiences, abundance of blessings and overflowing of sweet love. Congratulations on your wedding.
Get personalized birthday video greeting from the President. Great for sharing on Facebook.
Have a great day and enjoy in your life!
Your wedding is the day where you become a princess in white, the fairest of the queens and the most special bride in the world. Congratulations!
You will never forget this day for it is the mark of a new beginning, the start of your sweet forever.
Today’s momentous event will become tomorrow’s precious memory. Here’s to your present and future of joyous and warm memories together. Congratulations!
The 60 Wedding Wishes
New Year Quotes
Long have you waited for this very moment. It’s such a joy to be celebrating your wedding with you! Congratulations and all the best in the future!
Wishing you lots of love and happiness on such a joyous occasion. I hope you have an amazing day racing each other in finishing that bottle of bubbly champagne.
God bless to both of you as you embark on this special journey together. May it be bountiful of love and happiness. Congratulations!
Wishing you a long and sturdy marriage. With lots of wishes for today and always. Best wishes on your wedding.
With all my warmest wishes on your first milestone together as husband and wife, may there be more and more in the days and years to come.
To see a couple so happy and excited about their special day must mean that they are truly contented and in love with one another. Congratulations on your big day!
Both of you together is simply better than chocolate fudge cake. I am excited with what’s in store for the two of you in the future. Best wishes.
Lovely, unique and precious – that’s how I see both of you as a couple. May you have a magnificent adventure ahead hand-in-hand and heart-to-heart.
Father Daughter Quotes
Wishing you the best today, always and forever. Here’s to the start of a fruitful and wonderful life together.
Best wishes to your lovely union. May the things you love and hate about each other glue you even closer together until forever.
Standing witness to two people exchanging their vows of spending a lifetime together is beyond doubt inspiring and breathtaking. Thank you for sharing this wonderful day with us.
It is true when they say that you will know when you are in the presence of two people in love. Looking at the two of you proves that undeniable fact. Congratulations on your wedding.
Here’s to a joyous and exciting marriage. I’m sure to cry a river of happy tears during the ceremony.
I hope you will forever find each other as much drawn to one another as you are today. As you travel together in this new path of your chapters together, may your love grow every single day and achieve dreams that you have built with each other. Congratulations.
God must have chosen two wonderful unions to spend their lives together. Cheers on your wedding!
Someday, I will be seeking your advice for the secrets of a happy and long marriage. Seeing how you two are in love with each other, I’m pretty sure you will have the answers. Congratulations.
Congratulations on making the best decision of your life. Best wishes for a fun and exhilarating future together as husband and wife.
Here is unique collection of best wishes that you can write on wedding cards in order to bring to joy into the this loving celebration.
Each marriage is different. The only similarity it has with others is the presence of love. Wishing the love you have for each other to bloom beautifully each and every day. Congratulations.
The best principle to live by in marriage is to be excellent to each other. You have to consistently stick to that until your last breath, if you are up for it. Congratulations!
Thank you for the delicious meal and the sparkly champagne while I witness you get married. Until your next milestone which means another free round of meals for me. Best wishes.
My marriage advices to you – love, honour your partner and don’t forget to put the toilet seat down. And oh, don’t forget to throw the garbage and to wash the dishes when it’s your turn. Congratulations!
The best part about your wedding? The scrumptious treat for my tummy and the sparkly bubbly champagne that made me a little bit tipsy. I’m kidding! It’s to see you exchange vows of a lifetime together. Best wishes on your wedding!
Marriage is to stick through with each other’s crap, no matter what it takes. The simplest truth of marriage is endurance. Best wishes on your wedding.
Marriage is like living in an endless series of drama, comedy and suspense. I salute you for taking the plunge. Congratulations on your marriage.
Congratulations on your wedding day. I am so excited that you are officially part of the family now.
I am very much looking forward to seeing you every family gathering. With you in the family, everything becomes more fun and interesting. Congratulations.
Best wishes to my now brother/sister in law. Having you around in the family will be such a joy!
I’ve always dreamed to have a son/daughter. Now that you are a part of the family, you have made that dream come true. Thank you and congratulations on your wedding!
Today is one of the best days of my life. Seeing my two best friends tie the knot is indeed a big moment in my life. Thank you for making me a part of it.
From the day you first two met, I knew that both of you are meant to be together. I couldn’t be happier than to see the two of you finally venturing a new road together to forever. Congratulations and best wishes from all of us.
To marry your best friend is the greatest joy in one’s life. I am happy that the two of you have the wonderful chance to do it. Congratulations.
In marriage, there will times that you are soaring in the sky with happiness and crawling the ground with loneliness. The best thing about it though is that it will help you grow together. Congratulations.
Today is the start of your journey of fun and discovering about each other more. Embrace the beautiful things to come. Lots of love and joy on your wedding day.
Here’s to the start of your happily ever after. Congratulations and enjoy the ride!
We couldn’t be more thrilled to see you both exchange your sweet ‘I do’s’ and walk together towards your sweet future together. Congratulations on this new chapter!
The sweet love is infectious. I can’t wait to have such a dreamy wedding like yours someday! Congratulations.
Here are my wishes for both of you: be happy, be full of gratitude with the times you spent with each other and have love that never runs dry. Congratulations.
The two of you deserves all the best things in your married life – everlasting happiness, lots of cute and cuddly kids and most of all, the dreams you built together unfold and come to fruition.
Watching you exchange the promise of forever is like watching the sunrise. It marks the beginning of beautiful things to come. Best wishes on your wedding.
Wedding is the day where you plant the seed of your future together. As you walk together in your new road, the love and the experiences you have together nurtures that seed until it grows into a tree called family. Congratulations.
Are you ready to join the crew? Get ready for the craziest and loudest adventure you’ll ever have. We are known for bringing those kinds of parties! Congratulations on being part of the family.
The thought of having you in the family brings a thousand and more smiles in our faces. Best wishes and welcome to the family!
The more the merrier. I am so overwhelmed with joy to be welcoming a new member to the family. Welcome my new son/daughter.
My son/daughter has never been so happy. When you walked in our lives, everything becomes brighter with your love. Congratulations and best wishes to your wedding. Welcome to the family.
Wishing you lots of wonderful memories, overflowing happiness and bountiful of blessings together as husband and wife. Congratulations.
Congratulations on your wedding! You deserve a life filled with joy, love, and all of the good things that marriage offers.
I am so happy for you that you found each other. You two were made to be together, and your love is a beautiful thing.
There is nothing in this world like the love that two people can have for one another, and it is so beautiful to see you two love each other.
Here’s to many years of happiness. You two deserve the best not only on your wedding day but every day of your marriage!
It is easy to see that you two are right for each other, and your love is inspiring. Congratulations on your marriage!
May you have a happy wedding day and many great years ahead. You two are blessed to have each other by your side as you go through life.
It is great to have a partner in life, and that is what you two are getting as you marry each other. Happy day!
Have a great wedding day and a great life together. Continue to love one another through everything you face and you will be strong together.
Love can bring two people together and can make them want to do something crazy like decide to get married to one another. Congratulations!
Marriage is a beautiful and special thing as you know that you will have a partner for life. You deserve that and all of the best.
Today is a very special day, and I hope that it is all that you could dream of and that your life ahead is even better.
Your wedding day is just the start of your new life as a married couple, and I hope it is a great start to the life you want.
"Travel the world, challenge your comfort zones, explore new places, find what you love and do it together" Letterpress greeting card with kraft envelope - A2.
We have curated the best marriage wishes quotes available on and off the net to give you this list of quotes that you could use at a wedding. Give your personal message, wedding greetings or a personalized gift for the newlyweds a special touch with these heart-felt marriage wishes quotes:
A simple quote on love and finding happiness, wherever you are, whatever you are doing. A quote with a bright colored theme greeting which is definitely a please-all. Something the newlyweds will be happy to appreciate.
One of the beautiful wedding wishes quotes that is a sort of personal message to the newly-weds, wishing them good luck and lots of happiness. It is also a congratulatory message that talks about how beautiful and exciting their union is. A simple wedding day quote that will let the couple know you truly love and care for them.
A humorously philosophical quote that talks of the ends and not the means. It is about finding true love and always being together and happy come what may.
A colorfully written beautiful wedding wishes quote that talks of all the things a couple can do, for each other’s happiness. One of the marriage wishes quotes that is in fact a message as well as sugar coated sound advice for the newly-weds on how they can bond, love and live together, better.
[Read more: Romantic Wedding Love Quotes]
This pleasant looking wedding wishes greeting is in fact one from the various marriage wishes quotes penned by Khalil Gibran. It talks of how love begins with a glance and when the bond is strong and real, it would last an eternity. A wedding wishes message every Gibran fan would love to receive.
A simple “I Love You” image that you can share with your partner on the wedding day. The message is hidden in a math equation on a board and when the upper half is erased / cleared with a duster, what remains of the equation is the beautiful message “I Love You” . A very simple way to surprise your partner, anything for love they say – and it is totally okay to be a bit goofy and excited on your wedding day!
An easy to remember poetic pick from our list of marriage wishes quotes that is more like a beautiful love rhyme. It is subtle, sweet and utterly sensible. A quote that you can share at anyone’s wedding – be it a formal or an informal gathering as it is something that everyone will love to hear. You can write it down as a personal message, share it as an e-greeting or even read it out loud for the newly-wed couple and the guests.
A wedding quote that is restrained and formal, yet something that doesn’t feel like you are holding back. A marriage wishes quote that is poised and pretty, something you could share with a colleague, or an acquaintance.
Another wedding wishes quote that wishes the couple happiness and stronger bonding as they grow together everyday. the pleasant colors and pleasing text accentuate the appeal of this wedding wishes greeting.
A wedding wishes quote that does not talk about the regular congratulatory greetings but is more of a sound, strong and sensibly worded marriage quote to the newlywed couple. It talks of the up and downs and the misunderstandings, and yet rightly concludes by saying marriage is the strongest institution in the world. Marriage wishes quotes like these are what elders would love to share with a young couple.
A marriage quote that is sweet, short and straightforward. It talks of the importance and the beauty of today – calling it a treasure and hopes that they will become great memories of tomorrow. A quote that is positive and forward looking in its theme and the message it wishes to convey.
Friends are always special, they not just know you inside out, but also know how you think and what your sensibilities are. This is one of those personal wedding wishes quotes that you can write or even read out for the couple at their wedding, something that talks of love and hopes that they grow stronger and closer day by day.
A perfect love tweet from our list of twitter marriage wishes quotes that you can share with not just the newlywed couple, but the whole world.
So you want to wish the good looking couple something short and sweet on their wedding day? Then this wedding wishes quote is just for you. This wedding greeting talks of their passion and love for each other as you wish them a beautiful future of togetherness.
A good luck message for the couple as your couldn’t attend their wedding and take part in the celebrations. A wedding wishes quote that is a promise that you shall make up to them for not attending their wedding.
One from our marriage wishes quotes that is actually a simple poem on love and is a message of congratulations and good wishes. Something the newlyweds will like and cherish. A simple message that isn’t regular fare, something that talks of joys of life and having a beautiful nest of your own.
Two people, two hearts and two souls meet, to make a union called marriage – a celebration of everlasting love and understanding. A wishes quote that is personal, warm and real, something the newlyweds will like to read or hear.
A simple and crisp wedding wishes message that is about love and a life full of happiness and bliss. A mature message for a couple who really understands what the meaning of marriage and love is.
Wedding wishes, congratulations and happy married life messages that will remain unchanged through the years of the couple's life.