Is your sister getting married? Are you looking for the perfect message to say congratulations and that you wish her well in her new life?.
Wedding congratulations messages are meant to come from the heart. Unlike many other messages, wedding congratulations messages is based on the fact that the couple is starting a new life together and will need all the goodwill messages they can get. But sometimes writing good wedding congratulations messages can be a little bit difficult, you might know what to write but putting it down in writing can sometimes be challenging, here we want to save you the trouble. Here goes our list of the best wedding congratulations messages you can find.
See Also: Happy Wedding Anniversary Quotes, Wishes, Messages
1. Heartfelt congratulations on your marriage. May your bonding last forever, and should it ever change, may it change to a firmer and better one.
2. Wishing you many more days as happy as this one, many more occasions for celebration, and a lifetime of love and laughter.
3. Blessings to the happy couple! May your commitment deepen, your joy increase, and your love grow stronger from this day forward.
4. This momentous occasion marks the start of your life together. May the journey be a happy one filled with peace and harmony, joy and laughter, romance and passion. May your enduring love be the crown jewel that ties together all the rest. Best Wishes!!
5. Marriage lets you annoy one special person for the rest of your life. I am glad your found your special person.
6. May your love be like a shining star, brightening even the darkest of times. Nourish your love, happiness, and hope every blessed day of your marriage. Congratulations!
7. May your love gather with the power of a storm, so your future life together can be watered by its unending laughter and joy. Congratulations on your wedding.
8. A big congratulation on reaching this lovely milestone of conjugal bliss. We pray that favour and luck may follow you all the days of your union.
9. May every day you share deepen and strengthen your love as you accompany one another to even happier older years. Congratulations!
10. May love be your watchword in both good and hard times. Share your love as friends and as a couple, because in true marital friendship you are stronger, more courageous, and more joyful. Congratulations!
11. I have always had this feeling that you were meant for each other. Congratulations, and I hope you remain this happy for the rest of your lives.
12. You are truly lucky to have found each other. Congratulations! I wish you much happiness.
13. To love and be loved Is the pinnacle of happiness and riches. May you never lose sight of this precious treasure in all your days together.
14. Congratulations to you both and may you carry the joy of this happy day close to your heart as you journey the road of life together.
15. The two of you are meant for each other and this day only cinches it. My very best wishes to the both of you for a wonderful life together.
16. Good things happen to good people, and I don’t know two people who are more well-deserving of the kind of love I’ve witnessed. My very best wishes to one of the best couples ever!
17. Wishing you lots of joy and happiness on this very special day and for the rest of your lives together! Don’t blink too much—you might miss something. Happy wedding day, you two!
18. Warmest wishes to a fantastic couple. Here’s to a lifetime of adventure, love, and happiness! Congratulations on your matrimony.
19. May every day that you spend together in your new life hold a wonderful surprise for you. Congratulations on your wedding.
20. Our delight knows no bounds on the day of your wedding. Wish that you carry this serene bond from strength to strength with each passing day.
21. Heartiest congratulations on your marriage. May your marriage be like a cloudless night sky filled with sparkling stars of love, joy, and care.
22. A wedding bond signifies the unification of two hearts. May the seeds of love continue to grow through the sands of time and bring plenty of joyous fruits for both of you.
23. A new love is like a budding flower. Your love has matured into a rich red rose, and we are honored to celebrate that love with you today. May it always remain unwavering; congratulations on your wedding.
24. As we witness two hearts unite as one we pray your unity will always remain strong, letting the chords of love that bind you to strengthen over time. Many warm wishes on your wedding.
25. Best wishes to both of you on your special day! May the future be bright filled with all the blessings and joys of life. You two deserve it!
26.Congratulations on your wedding! What an honor to be part of your special day and witness the blooming love between two dear friends become a lifetime commitment. May your love only deepen and your joy only grow with each passing year.
27. With the warmest wishes to a very special couple. May the bond of wedding unite your souls and bring out all that is good in both of you.
28. Congratulations! God bless you today and for the rest of your married lives.
29. Marriage is not just an auspicious bond. It is a journey that lasts till eternity. Right at the beginning of the journey, here’s wishing that both of you have a memorable and joyful ride.
30. Wish you enjoy all the pleasures that togetherness brings in life. May your life hereafter be filled with happiness and delight. Good luck for the days to come.
31. You are one of the best, nay; you are the very best couple I have ever had the pleasure of knowing in my life.
32. Congratulations and a happy wedding day to the both of you!
33. Here’s to you two—wishing my two favorite lovebirds a lifetime of happiness and love. Congrats on a beautiful wedding!
34. I hope that every day you two spend together is as blissful and love-filled as possible. Here’s to one of my all-time favorite couples! Congratulations.
35. Finding your true love is a heavenly blessing. May you find health and happiness, and I wish you many years of unbreakable love and laughter. Congratulations!
36. May your marriage be filled with every ingredient that sustains marital union: understanding, love, happiness, fruitfulness, and romance. Happy married life. Congratulations!
37. For a Special Couple. May your wedding be a time to celebrate all the richness love has brought into your lives and all the joy that still lies ahead. Wishing you happiness always.
38. For two people in a marriage to live together day after day is unquestionably the one miracle the Vatican has overlooked.
39. Here’s to success in your new titles, bride, groom, husband, wife, and any more you will pick up over the years together.
40. Today’s wedding will come and go, but the memories it creates will remain forever. May the memories of joy, happiness, hope, and love we share today remain fresh for all eternity. Congratulations.
41. We are happy to share with you the joyous occasion of your marriage. Here’s to memorable days of laughter and everlasting love. Wishing you the best of marital bliss.
42. Wishing the both of you all the love and happiness in the world and congratulations on your marriage.
43. Congratulations to a beautiful couple. Wishing you a wonderful journey as you build your new life together.
44. Wishing you both the happily ever after you deserve. Congratulations on your wedding day!
45. Through the storms of life, may your love for one another be steadfast and strong. Wishing you joy and happiness on your wedding day. Congratulations!
46. Just a note to say how happy we are for you. Wishing you a lifetime of the greatest joy, love, and happiness.
47. Congratulations to a wonderful couple!
48. I wish you both all you wish for yourselves and more.
49. May all your days be as joyous & happy as the day of your wedding. Congrats to the beautiful couple!
50. May this be the happy beginning of a wonderful life together.
51. May your love bloom brighter and your companionship grow sweeter with each passing year. Congratulations on your wedding.
52. Wishing both of you a world of happiness and joy on your wedding day.
53. May your marriage be filled with all the right ingredients: a heap of love, a dash of humor, a touch of romance, and a spoonful of understanding. May your joy last forever. Congratulations!
54. Your wedding day may come and go, but may your love forever grow. Congratulations to the perfect couple!
55. Like a lighthouse on a dark night, may your love for one another always shine brightly. Congratulations on your wedding day.
56. May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy. Congratulations to a couple whose match truly seems made in heaven!
57. The man who says his wife can’t take a joke, forgets that she took him.
58. To the Bride and Groom – May the Lord bless your lives together. Congratulations
59. We are glad to see blessing in your lives. We hope your wedding goes well and you have a great start.
60. Wish you might, wish you may, have a sweet romantic day made of moments meant for two, filled with love that feels brand-new.
61. Wishing you all the best of life today and in the days to come.
62. Wishing you an amazing wedding and an even better life together. May you enjoy the best that life has to offer.
63. Wishing you both all the best on your special day and beyond.
64. Congratulations! How wonderful that you should meet to make both your lives complete!
65. Congratulations, wishing you guys the best life can give you.
66. I am glad to be a part of your wedding day, and looking forward to seeing what comes from you two.
67. May you always drink together from the source of love, which is a mighty spring forever pouring itself out for you.
68. My heartfelt wishes that you both receive the joy and happiness that you both deserve.
69. Wishing you many years of joy and happiness.
70. Wishing you the most wonderful day with lots of great memories that will last a lifetime.
71. With love to a special couple whose happiness together warms the hearts of everyone around them. Congratulations.
Read: Anniversary Sayings You Wouldn’t Want To Miss
72. Congratulations with this wonderful commitment to each other. I knew you two are made for each other. May you always stay in love for the rest of your lives.
73. Congratulations on finding each other. Your engagement is wonderful news. Wishing you both an eternity of love and happiness together.
74. Congratulations on settling down. All the best with the wedding plans and may your relationship last forever.
75. Congratulations on taking this exciting step together. May your future be a bright and happy one.
76. Congratulations on your engagement. You make a wonderful couple. Wishing that this be just the start of along and wonderful journey.
77. Congratulations to the future bride and groom. May your love grow for each other every day.
78. Congratulations! Wishing you a wonderful journey in your new life together.
79. Cupid’s aim was just perfect when he got you two together.
80. Days will come and go but your love should forever grow. Congratulations!
81. I am really happy for you. Wishing you all the best with the engagement and beyond.
82. It is about time. Can not wait to celebrate with the both of you.
83. The perfect love story has never been written in a novel. It has been written everyday in your lives as a couple. Congratulations on your engagement.
84. Thousands of couples must be getting engaged across the world today but you are not among them. You two are a heavenly pair, truly out of this world. Congratulations.
85. Through the storms of life, may your love for one another be steadfast and strong. Wishing you joy and happiness. Congratulations!
86. We hope your lives are filled with lots of joy and happiness.
87. Wishing the both of you a world of happiness and joy on this wonderful day. Congratulations on your engagement, we are so delighted for you!
88. Congratulations on your new journey together! Much love!
89. Congratulations to the beautiful couple. What wonderful news.
90. Just a quick note to say how happy we are for you. Wishing you a lifetime of joy, love, and happiness. Congratulations!
91. Love one another and you will be happy. It is as simple and as difficult as that. Congratulations on your engagement.
92. Wishing you a wonderful life together filled with lots of joy and happiness. All the best.
93. Wishing you all the best for the future. Stay together always.
94. Wishing you both the happily ever after you so very much deserve. Congratulations and best wishes!
95. Wishing you the very best as you begin to plan your lives together.
96. May your life together be filled with all the right ingredients: a heap of love, a dash of humour, a touch of romance, and a spoonful of understanding. Congratulations to you both!
97. May your love for each other only strength as time goes by. All the best with your wedding plans and for the future.
98. May your love shine brighter and your companionship grow richer with each passing day. Congratulations on your engagement!
99. On this sweet occasion, I wish you both a health and romantic life ahead. May God Bless your love. Congratulations on your engagement.
100. Your love has reached new heights. May your future be a bright and happy one.
101. You’re two wonderful people who may a great couple
102. All the best with the wedding plans and have a lovely life together.
103. May you always fill each other’s life with love. Congratulations on your engagement!
104. May your engagement be the beginning of a lifetime filled with special love and happiness.
105. May your engagement signify the start of something really great.
106. May your hearts never cease to beat for each other. Congratulations on your engagement.
107. May your joining together bring you more joy than you can imagine.
108. May your life and times together always be blessed with love and care. Hearty congratulations to the both of you on your engagement.
109. Congratulations you two on your engagement! While its no surprise to those who love you, may this time in your life be filled with lots of love and joy, as well as many days of unexpected bliss! Looking forward to the wedding of the year. Save a dance for me!
110. Congratulations on your engagement! Best Wishes to an amazing couple! May you always be filled with love, joy, peace and romance.
100 Best Happy Anniversary Messages and Wishes
120 Best Happy Birthday Greetings Your Friends Would Appreciate
100 Happy Holiday Greetings For Friends, Family And Businesses
100 Funny Happy Birthday Meme, Images, Pictures, Messages
20 Best Happy Anniversary Images, Pictures and Photos
Need help with what to write in a wedding card? Get your pen rolling with these wedding wishes and message ideas from Hallmark card writers.
We know why you’re here. It’s really difficult to decide what to write in a wedding card. Either way, we have examples of wedding wishes for every scenario!
Depending on how you know the engaged couple there are a few DOs and DON’Ts that you’ll want to be aware of, and plenty of wedding message examples to help you fine-tune your wedding congratulations.
Scroll through our guide of wedding wishes or quickly jump to a favorite section of wedding congratulations messages:
A highly traditional wedding card should avoid the word “congratulations”. It’s not as common now, but this word used to be viewed as a backhanded compliment meaning ‘We’re surprised you actually found someone’ directed at the bride.
Instead, keep your wedding messages super positive and relatively short. As a rule of thumb, use wedding sentiments that reinforce strength and longevity.
“May the love and happiness you feel today shine through the years.”
“Your wedding day will come and go, but may your love forever grow.”
“May the love you share today grow stronger as you grow old together.”
“Thank you for letting me share in this joyful day. I wish you all the best as you embark on this wonderful union.”
“Wishing you joy, love and happiness on your wedding day as you begin your new life together.”
“May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy.”
“Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.”
“May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy.”
“Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.”
“Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.”
Anyone who believes the adage “actions speak louder than words” should strongly consider including a gift with their kind wishes. A bridal subscription – our favorite is the Miss To Mrs Bridal Box – delivers some much needed wedding planning tools, beauty items, and adorable bridal gifts.
It has subscription options which range from accelerated to standard, extended to quarterly, and then the tailored plans. This ensures that whether the wedding is 3 months away or for the year 2020 — there’s an option just perfect for her!
You can never send a gift too early!
GIVE AS GIFT
You can share special memories and thoughts to make your wedding message more meaningful. Below are some marriage wishes examples of what to put on your formal wedding cards.
“Wishing you the best!”
“We are so very happy for you both!”
“Wishing you the best today, tomorrow and forever!”
“Hoping all your dreams are fulfilled in your new life together!”
“So thankful I got to share this day with you both!”
“As time passes may your love only grow beyond measure!”
“May all your dreams come true in your adventure together!”
“Nurture and care for your love from this day forward. It will then grow into the most beautiful thing you’ve ever known!”
“Thankful I was allowed to share this monumental day with you both!”
“May all your dreams come true in your life together!”
Sometimes funny is the best way to spread your happy wedding congratulations. Maybe it’s a friend or coworker that you joke around with on a regular basis, or maybe you’re just commonly known as the funny one and a humorous wedding message is expected. If this sounds like you a few jokes are highly recommended.
But, NEVER joke about past relationships, shock at them having found someone to marry or divorce.
“As Bill and Ted said, ‘Be excellent to each other.'”
“Thanks for inviting us to eat and drink while you get married. Congrats!”
“Wishing you lots of love—and lots of makeup sex!”
(If this is appropriate given your relationship with the couple.)
“Our marriage advice: Love, honor and… scrub the toilet.”
(Or fill in any other funny advice you have.)
“Marriage: A relationship where one person is always right, and one person is the husband. Congratulations!”
“Treat marriage like a hockey game. No roughing!”
“Thanks for the free booze. Best wishes on a long, happy marriage!”
“This calls for congratulations, and probably champagne.”
Is your sister getting married? Are you looking for the perfect message to say congratulations and that you wish her well in her new life? Don’t worry. We have you covered. Below are some sample short and long messages that you can use for her special day.
1: Congratulations on your wedding, sister. I wish you and your husband all the best as you begin your new life. I know that you two will be happy together.
2: To my favorite sister and her new husband, I hope that your life together is filled with happiness and joy. I look forward to having a new brother-in-law.
3: To my dear sister on her wedding day. I wish you every blessing as you start on the road ahead with your new husband. I love both of you very much.
4: So, you are getting married and moving out. I will miss you, but I know you will be happy with your new husband. By the way, can I have your room?
5: To my sister and my new brother-in-law. I hope that your life together is filled with every blessing and that you are very happy together. Congratulations on your wedding.
6: Congratulations on your marriage. You are both such wonderful people. I hope that all of your dreams come true as you begin this new journey.
7: To my baby sister on her wedding day. You were the little girl that always followed me around, and now you are all grown up. I wish both of you all the best. Congratulations.
8: As you begin your journey as a married woman, I wish you every blessing. I hope that you are happy in your life with your new husband. Congratulations to both of you!
9: It is not often that two people so perfect for each other get together. I am so happy for you. Blessings to both of you as you begin your life together. Congratulations on your wedding.
10: Your husband-to-be is so smart and good-looking. He is a great catch. I hope that your life together with him is a happy one. Congratulations on your wedding.
11: On your wedding day, I want to let you know how much I love you and how proud I am of you. You have grown from my bratty little sister to a beautiful young woman. Congratulations.
12: To my bossy big sister on her wedding day. I am going to miss you. I wish you and your new husband all the best as you start your life together.
13: As you begin your new life together as husband and wife, I wish both of you all the best. If either of you need anything along the way, please ask. Congratulations on your wedding.
14: To my little sister on her wedding day. There are many joys and challenges that come along with building a life together. I wish you and your new husband every happiness. Congratulations.
15: Congratulations to you and your new husband on your wedding day. I know that this day has been long in coming. I wish both you of every happiness and that all of your dreams come true.
16: Who would have thought that my sister would get married, and to such a wonderful guy? I hope that both of you will be very happy together. Congratulations.
1: Marriage is a journey of many joys and sorrows. Now you will be sharing them with your new husband. Both of you are wonderful people, and I know that you will be able to build a happy life together. Many blessings for now and for the future. Congratulations, dear sister.
2: To my little sister on her wedding day. It is hard to know what to say. You and I have shared many things together, and I have seen you grow into a confident young woman. You chose a good man to spend your life with, and I am happy to have him as my brother-in-law. Congratulations.
3: Congratulations on your wedding. As my older sister, you have looked after me in so many different ways. You have always been a source of good advice and a shoulder that I could lean on. I am very happy for you. Best wishes to you and your husband-to-be.
4: You and I have spent a lot of time together throughout the years. We have played and fought. You have been my best friend and my worst enemy. Now you will be starting a new life together with your husband. I wish you all the best. By the way, I will be thrilled if you make me an aunt.
5: Congratulations to you and your new husband on your wedding day. Does he know what he is getting into? Just kidding. I hope that the two of you are very happy together. I will miss you at home. Good luck!
6: Welcome to the world of married life, my sister. As you begin your life together with your new husband, I want you to know that I am here for you if you ever need anything. You are very important to me, and I love you. I wish both of you the best now and in the future.
7: I am so happy that you found such a wonderful man to spend your life with. I will be proud to call him my brother-in-law. I hope that both of you will be insanely happy together and that you have nothing but good fortune. Congratulations on your wedding!
8: As you begin your married life together, I want you to know just how lucky I feel to have you as my sister. I look forward to having a new brother-in-law. Take care of each other on your journey. I love you, and I wish you all the best for the future.
9: Congratulations on your wedding, dear sister. I hope that your new life is everything you could have ever hoped for. I am happy to be getting a new brother-in-law in the bargain. Many blessings for today and in the years to come.
10: As you celebrate your wedding day, I want you to know how much you mean to me, my dear sister. I am so happy that you have found someone so wonderful to spend your life with. I wish you well today and in the years to come. Congratulations.
Looking what to write in a wedding card? Use our guide with 108 examples of wedding wishes for perfect wedding congratulations messages.
Now and forever, may your wonderful family never encounter grief and sorrow. Have a spectacular life together!
Love is not a perfect fairy tale without problems and fighting from time to time. Love is a hard work, but I know that you guys can handle it. You are inspiring. Wishing you the best of all, don’t forget to be happy.
At first I wanted to wish you a lot of patience, but then I realized that there’s no need. Because you guys are the most amazing and harmonious couple in the world, and patience has nothing to do in your relationship. It’s only about love. Congratulations!
Getting married is one the most important decisions in life, and sometimes people doubt if it’s really worth it. But looking at you I know that you are sure of each other. Your love makes me believe that magic is real. Wishing you all the best.
The first time ever I saw you together I knew you were meant for each other. Match made in heaven, that’s what people say, right? Looking at you now I cannot be happier. I wish your love to last forever. Congratulations on your wedding!
Best heartfelt wedding wishes and messages that you will ever find. Wedding congratulations wishes that fits for anyone to wish a happy married life.