If your boyfriend has graduated and you want to make this great day of his life a more colorful one, we've got a ton of graduation wishes you.
You’re on graduation wishes, page 1 of 8 graduation wishes, messages and quotes. See related page menu at bottom of this page.
Peruse some graduation wishes for the new graduate. Yes, there’s lots to choose from. But, take a look and see if you find something you like.
Graduation Wishes and Sayings
Now that you’ve graduated it’s now up to you to take that knowledge and do something great with it.
Congratulations! Take some time today to think about what you learned outside the classroom. You’ll probably find that much more valuable than what you learned in it.
With love and pride today and always.
Looks, brains and now a degree? Watch out world – this grad has it all!
Congratulations! Though you may now consider yourself learned, always remember that it’s important to remain a learner. Make learning a lifelong practice.
Graduating is not the end of hard work – it’s just a break before you get into the new and bigger challenges in life. Good luck!
Graduation is a time for celebration, a time of reflection, and a time look ahead. Wishing you a bright future.
I am wishing you a great sense of accomplishment as you celebrate your hard work.
I knew you could do it, and I am proud of you. Congratulations!
I never doubted even for a moment that you would make it. Congratulations for making us proud! You did it!
You’re on the right path to a wonderful life. Congratulations graduate!
It’s clear you’re on the way to the top! Stay humble and remember us normal human beings.
If you’re wondering how the last four years went so fast, you should see how quickly the rest of life flies by. Enjoy this moment. Congratulations.
Just remember that like college, all things that are worth it take time and effort. Continue to follow your dreams.
This site is a resource for friends graduation wishes, family graduation wishes, sister graduation wishes, brother graduation wishes, niece graduation message, nephew graduation greeting, son graduation wishes, daughter graduation wishes, nurses graduation wishes and more. Also, graduation wishes for college and high school.
Hip hip hooray for the graduate!
Congrats on your outstanding achievement!
Graduate to the finer things. Congrats buddy!
May today hold the promise of many great tomorrows!
Proceed with great purpose – but, first take some time to enjoy!
We’re so proud of the woman you’ve become.
A time to remember and a time to celebrate. Let’s get this party started!
An investment in yourself that will pay huge dividends.
Graduation is only the beginning! The sky is the limit!
Oh, the places you’ll go!
Best wishes for your future! Congratulations!
Good luck in all of your endeavors!
Hats off to graduation!
Serious accomplishment; silly hat! You go girl!
31 Grad Party Ideas from BuzzFeed
Congratulations! We are very proud of you.
Congratulations! Your accomplishment and hard work has paid off.
Our pride inside is about to burst. Well done graduate!
Congratulations! You’ve shown that you can be a successful student. Now be sure to continue to be one in every aspect of your life.
Pursue your dreams and reach for the stars! You can do it!
The world ready for someone like you!
Continue to learn as a life learner, and you’ll graduate life successfully.
Be glad, be a grad.
We wish you courage as you steps towards new challenges in your life. Congrats.
You get to wear a funny hat. All your hard work has paid off, and now the hat is yours. Congratulations.
Your most significant learning from college: 24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Bam!
You have not only graduated from high school. You have graduated into adulthood. Wishing you the best things in your future to come. Congratulations graduate.
You once had a dream, but today you’re an achiever. Congratulations on this very special graduation day!
You studied hard and showed us how it’s done. Congratulations on your graduation.
We’re so proud of the person you’ve become.
It’s official: you’re now too cool for school!
Your combination of hard work, effort and passion enabled you to fulfill this dream. Congratulations.
Your graduation is a great achievement, but that’s nothing compared to what life has in store for you next with even bigger challenges and opportunities.
Your graduation is a momentous occasion that you will remember for the rest of your life. Congratulations and here’s to the next step!
Your graduation is only a glimpse of what lies ahead in your bright future. Wishing you the very best for the coming years.
Check out our messages for occasions like birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, and more.
Dear (fill in name), you have made your family and friends very proud. I wish you the best of luck for the future. Hats off the graduate!
You not only graduated, you did it with flying colors! You’re the best!
Four years have gone by and you just keep getting better.
Good luck in all of your endeavors!
Spread your wings and fly!
You’ll be graduating to the finer things!
Graduation is only the beginning
It’s a time to learn, grow, and share. Congrats!
Today is your day, graduate!
Today we celebrate your achievement!
Welcome to the working world!
You’re now hotter by one degree!
Now this is the part where you find out who you are.
Shoot for the moon!
Success will be yours!
The future awaits!
Looking forward to the future
Never forget your alma mater.
Pursue our dreams with your whole being.
The future is yours.
Your dreams will all come true!
Chase your dreams and continue to pursue excellence where you go. Congratulations!
Education is a remarkable tool – It enables you to do wonderful things that can catapult you to great success. Congratulations on your graduation and all the best for the future.
Getting up early for class, going to bed late after assignments, stressed by exams – but now all your effort and determination has paid off Congratulations!
Graduating is certainly a milestone but life is the biggest learning experience of them all! Congratulations on your accomplishment.
We are so proud of all of what you’ve accomplished. March on!
The promise of future success is just around the corner.
To old friends and new beginnings!
Success will be yours. Keep on keeping on.
Always take pride in your work! Congrats!
Spread your wings and fly.
The tassel is worth the hassle.
Switch the tassel to the other side – you’ve done it!
The future just called and it’s waiting for YOU!
Today we celebrate your achievement. You deserve all the accolades!
We are so proud of you
Take time to remember and a time to celebrate!
As one experience comes to an end, another begins.
You’ve done great and you’ll do great!
Believe in your dreams!
Best wishes for your future
To new beginnings!
You have arrived!
Reach for the stars!
(Editor’s Note: This is the gold standard of all commencement addresses. Read and learn.)
I am honored to be with you today at your commencement from one of the finest universities in the world. I never graduated from college. Truth be told, this is the closest I’ve ever gotten to a college graduation. Today I want to tell you three stories from my life. That’s it. No big deal. Just three stories.
The first story is about connecting the dots.
I dropped out of Reed College after the first 6 months, but then stayed around as a drop-in for another 18 months or so before I really quit. So why did I drop out?
It started before I was born. My biological mother was a young, unwed college graduate student, and she decided to put me up for adoption. She felt very strongly that I should be adopted by college graduates, so everything was all set for me to be adopted at birth by a lawyer and his wife. Except that when I popped out they decided at the last minute that they really wanted a girl.
So my parents, who were on a waiting list, got a call in the middle of the night asking: “We have an unexpected baby boy; do you want him?” They said: “Of course.” My biological mother later found out that my mother had never graduated from college and that my father had never graduated from high school. She refused to sign the final adoption papers. She only relented a few months later when my parents promised that I would someday go to college.
And 17 years later I did go to college. But I naively chose a college that was almost as expensive as Stanford, and all of my working-class parents’ savings were being spent on my college tuition. After six months, I couldn’t see the value in it. I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life and no idea how college was going to help me figure it out. And here I was spending all of the money my parents had saved their entire life. So I decided to drop out and trust that it would all work out OK. It was pretty scary at the time, but looking back it was one of the best decisions I ever made. The minute I dropped out I could stop taking the required classes that didn’t interest me, and begin dropping in on the ones that looked interesting.
It wasn’t all romantic. I didn’t have a dorm room, so I slept on the floor in friends’ rooms, I returned coke bottles for the 5¢ deposits to buy food with, and I would walk the 7 miles across town every Sunday night to get one good meal a week at the Hare Krishna temple. I loved it. And much of what I stumbled into by following my curiosity and intuition turned out to be priceless later on. Let me give you one example:
Reed College at that time offered perhaps the best calligraphy instruction in the country. Throughout the campus every poster, every label on every drawer, was beautifully hand calligraphed. Because I had dropped out and didn’t have to take the normal classes, I decided to take a calligraphy class to learn how to do this. I learned about serif and san serif typefaces, about varying the amount of space between different letter combinations, about what makes great typography great. It was beautiful, historical, artistically subtle in a way that science can’t capture, and I found it fascinating.
None of this had even a hope of any practical application in my life. But ten years later, when we were designing the first Macintosh computer, it all came back to me. And we designed it all into the Mac. It was the first computer with beautiful typography. If I had never dropped in on that single course in college, the Mac would have never had multiple typefaces or proportionally spaced fonts. And since Windows just copied the Mac, it’s likely that no personal computer would have them. If I had never dropped out, I would have never dropped in on this calligraphy class, and personal computers might not have the wonderful typography that they do. Of course it was impossible to connect the dots looking forward when I was in college. But it was very, very clear looking backwards ten years later.
Again, you can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something — your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.
My second story is about love and loss.
I was lucky – I found what I loved to do early in life. Woz and I started Apple in my parents garage when I was 20. We worked hard, and in 10 years Apple had grown from just the two of us in a garage into a $2 billion company with over 4000 employees. We had just released our finest creation – the Macintosh – a year earlier, and I had just turned 30. And then I got fired.
How can you get fired from a company you started? Well, as Apple grew we hired someone who I thought was very talented to run the company with me, and for the first year or so things went well. But then our visions of the future began to diverge and eventually we had a falling out. When we did, our Board of Directors sided with him. So at 30 I was out. And very publicly out. What had been the focus of my entire adult life was gone, and it was devastating.
I really didn’t know what to do for a few months – I felt that I had let the previous generation of entrepreneurs down – that I had dropped the baton as it was being passed to me. I met with David Packard and Bob Noyce and tried to apologize for screwing up so badly – I was a very public failure, and I even thought about running away from the valley. But something slowly began to dawn on me — I still loved what I did. The turn of events at Apple had not changed that one bit. I had been rejected, but I was still in love. And so I decided to start over.
I didn’t see it then, but it turned out that getting fired from Apple was the best thing that could have ever happened to me. The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again, less sure about everything. It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life.
During the next five years, I started a company named NeXT, another company named Pixar, and fell in love with an amazing woman who would become my wife. Pixar went on to create the worlds first computer animated feature film, Toy Story, and is now the most successful animation studio in the world. In a remarkable turn of events, Apple bought NeXT, I returned to Apple, and the technology we developed at NeXT is at the heart of Apple’s current renaissance. And Laurene and I have a wonderful family together.
I’m pretty sure none of this would have happened if I hadn’t been fired from Apple. It was awful tasting medicine, but I guess the patient needed it. Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith. I’m convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did. You’ve got to find what you love. And that is as true for your work as it is for your lovers.
Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. So keep looking until you find it. Don’t settle.
My third story is about death.
When I was 17, I read a quote that went something like: “If you live each day as if it was your last, someday you’ll most certainly be right.” It made an impression on me, and since then, for the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: “If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?” And whenever the answer has been “No” for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.
Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything — all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure – these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.
About a year ago I was diagnosed with cancer. I had a scan at 7:30 in the morning, and it clearly showed a tumor on my pancreas. I didn’t even know what a pancreas was. The doctors told me this was almost certainly a type of cancer that is incurable, and that I should expect to live no longer than three to six months. My doctor advised me to go home and get my affairs in order, which is doctor’s code for prepare to die. It means to try to tell your kids everything you thought you’d have the next 10 years to tell them in just a few months. It means to make sure everything is buttoned up so that it will be as easy as possible for your family – It means to say your goodbyes.
I lived with that diagnosis all day. Later that evening I had a biopsy, where they stuck an endoscope down my throat, through my stomach and into my intestines, put a needle into my pancreas and got a few cells from the tumor. I was sedated, but my wife, who was there, told me that when they viewed the cells under a microscope the doctors started crying because it turned out to be a very rare form of pancreatic cancer that is curable with surgery. I had the surgery and I’m fine now.
This was the closest I’ve been to facing death, and I hope it’s the closest I get for a few more decades. Having lived through it, I can now say this to you with a bit more certainty than when death was a useful but purely intellectual concept:
No one wants to die. Even people who want to go to heaven don’t want to die to get there. And yet death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it. And that is as it should be, because Death is very likely the single best invention of Life. It is Life’s change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new. Right now the new is you, but someday not too long from now, you will gradually become the old and be cleared away. Sorry to be so dramatic, but it is quite true.
Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
When I was young, there was an amazing publication called The Whole Earth Catalog, which was one of the bibles of my generation. It was created by a fellow named Stewart Brand not far from here in Menlo Park, and he brought it to life with his poetic touch. This was in the late 1960’s, before personal computers and desktop publishing, so it was all made with typewriters, scissors, and Polaroid cameras. It was sort of like Google in paperback form, 35 years before Google came along: it was idealistic, and overflowing with neat tools and great notions.
Stewart and his team put out several issues of The Whole Earth Catalog, and then when it had run its course, they put out a final issue. It was the mid-1970s, and I was your age. On the back cover of their final issue was a photograph of an early morning country road, the kind you might find yourself hitchhiking on if you were so adventurous. Beneath it were the words: “Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish.” It was their farewell message as they signed off – Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish. And I have always wished that for myself. And now, as you graduate to begin anew, I wish that for you.
Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish.
Thank you all very much.
1 – Graduation Wishes
2 – Card Messages
3 – Graduating Quotes
4 – Funny Quotations
5 – Inspirational
6 – College
7 – High School
8 – Congratulations Quotes
9 – What to write in cards
10 – Congratulations Graduation Messages
To Share is Divine...
This list of congratulations graduation messages is perfect for college graduation quotes, encouraging quotes for graduates and even includes quotes about.
Watching my sweet Kindergartener walk across the stage as he graduated brought memories of my graduation as a senior in high school and then college. To celebrate this inspirational achievement, I’ve collected a list of Congratulations Graduation Messages for you to use in your greeting cards and notes! I’ve also included my favorite Graduation Quotes because I love finding inspiration from others… how do these qoutes about graduation inspire you?
From Kindergarten graduation and beyond, accomplishing goals and setting off on new adventures is an exciting time in life! Celebrate your loved ones with inspirational graduation quotes that say exactly what you wish the graduate to hear…
On this important day, I want you to know how very proud I am of you. You have done so well.
You have reached a major milestone in your life. I am so proud of you for all that you have accomplished. Congratulations and best wishes for the future.
We have always known that you could do whatever you set your mind to. Congratulations on your graduation. May you have a bright and prosperous future.
Wishing you success as you pursue your dreams and goals. Here’s to making dreams come true!
Your hard work is on full display as you graduate today!
Good luck on your next adventure!
Of all the things a person can be, you can now say you’re a graduate!
This is just the beginning of many bigger achievements in your life!
My wish for you is that this life becomes all that you want it to!
If you keep on believing, the dreams that you wish will come true!
Congratulations on being the first in our family to get a college degree. We are all so very proud of you. Well done. Best wishes for the future.
You are graduating today. We always knew that you could do it!
My best wishes to you for anything you decide to do – now and in the future. Congratulations on a job well done. I am proud of you.
I want you to remember that the peak is your starting point. Congratulations on your achievements today.
You are moving on to a new and exciting chapter in your life. I wish you all the best for the future that lies ahead. Congratulations on your graduation.
It was a long journey, but you made it to graduation!
Did you ever think that this day would come? It seems that only yesterday you were in Kindergarten and now you are graduating.
My feelings of joy and pride at seeing you graduate has brought tears to my eyes. You have worked so hard and done so well.
Related: Inspirational Love Quotes
“All I really need to know… I learned in kindergarten.” – Robert Fulghum
“The only picture I have of my childhood is the picture of me in kindergarten. I have this expression on my face – it’s not a smile, it’s not a frown. I swear to you, that’s the girl who wakes up in the morning and who looks around her house and her life saying, ‘I cannot believe how God has blessed me.'” – Viola Davis
“I think about the milestones from my childhood and what it will be like to watch our kids go through them. Taking Riley to her first day of school was a whirlwind. I can’t imagine what middle school is going to be like, and high school, and graduation.” – Stephen Curry
“Let’s teach kids, at the kindergarten level, what the contributions of people of color were to building the United States of America.” – Dolores Huerta
One of the first times I ever performed in front of a big group of people was at my kindergarten graduation. I did, like, a Michael Jackson impersonation as, like, a five-year-old. I had the suit and blazer, the glove and the fedora, and I just performed a whole Michael Jackson song. I’m sure it was ‘Smooth Criminal.'” – Chance The Rapper
“We’ve been trained since kindergarten: Be nice, be kind, share, put on a smile. So we’re conditioned to squash our natural selfish instincts, and that’s the right thing for society.” – Bryan Cranston
“The Universe is one great kindergarten for man. Everything that exists has brought with it its own peculiar lesson.” – Orison Swett Marden
“I did kindergarten twice because I was so shy.” – Zendaya
“My mom dressed me in silk to go to elementary school. In kindergarten, they sent me home because I couldn’t do finger painting in my dress.” – Allegra Versace
“The girls in kindergarten would chase us boys around trying to kiss us. I’m proud to say I was the first to stop running.” – Jonathan Keltz
“By the time I got to kindergarten, I was surprised to find out I was the only kid with a turkey vulture.” – Jean Craighead George
Related: 30+ MLK Quotes on Education and Tolerance
“We don’t stop going to school when we graduate.” – Carol Burnett
“The aim of education is the knowledge, not of facts, but of values.: – William S. Burroughs
“You are educated. Your certification is in your degree. You may think of it as the ticket to the good life. Let me ask you to think of an alternative. Think of it as your ticket to change the world.” – Tom Brokaw
“It makes little difference how many university courses or degrees a person may own. If he cannot use words to move an idea from one point to another, his education is incomplete.” – Norman Cousins
“In this outward and physical ceremony, we attest once again to the inner and spiritual strength of our Nation. As my high school teacher, Miss Julia Coleman, used to say: ‘We must adjust to changing times and still hold to unchanging principles.'” – Jimmy Carter
“It might be said now that I have the best of both worlds. A Harvard education and a Yale degree.” – John F. Kennedy
“Having a college degree gave me the opportunity to be… well-rounded. Also, the people I met at the university, most of them are still my colleagues now. People I’ve known for years are all in the industry together.” – Jon Secada
“For many, graduation marks the end of formal student life – the end of long spring breaks and of thinking that a 10 A.M. class is far too early.” – Alexa Von Tobel
“After graduation, I discovered that I’d hit the limit of what I could learn from the women in my family. On top of that, in the workforce, all of the things that mattered in college suddenly weren’t enough.” – Caroline Ghosn
“When my mother took her turn to sit in a gown at her graduation, she thought she only had two career options: nursing and teaching. She raised me and my sister to believe that we could do anything, and we believed her. – Sheryl Sandberg
Related: Motivational Quotes About School
Hurray! Your boyfriend has finally graduated from school after studying hard for so long! If you want to make this great day of his life a more colorful one, we’ve got a ton of graduation wishes you can use to achieve that.
Go through the following sweet messages and make your choice.
We did it! I couldn’t have done it without you!
Hip, Hip, Hooray! I’m so happy for you!
You’re amazing! I always knew you could do it.
Your Academic Years are Over : Graduation Wishes
Academic Birthday Wishes | Celebrating with Teachers and Students
Love Quotes for my Boyfriend | Falling for You Every Day
If you liked what you read, please share it. It really helps us a lot.
Graduation Quotes, Sayings, Wishes, Images Lines university graduation quotes funny short for friends, school college graduation degree receiving quotes.
Congratulations Messages for Completing University Degree: – Achieving/ completing university degree is not a small feast in one’s life. Getting a university degree is a lifetime achievement and it takes a lot of effort throughout the education career. Soon this moment of joy of your relatives, family or friends, send a sweet message:
1. A generous praise on your university degree and wishing you good fortunes in your future undertakings. Might you undertake and outstrip each one of your points?
2. After university degree, you will require to utilize your aptitudes to bring arrangements. We can hardly wait for that time. Congrats.
3. Finally, everything satisfied with you. All the late night examines, the absence of rest and forfeit of satisfaction have passed. The season of remuneration is here. Your future is brilliant. Congrats to you. Hunting an imaginary necessitates happenings, vigor and industrious work. Keep on endeavoring. Glad university degree.
4. Cheers, Friend! Rational back, it was defensible, notwithstanding all the worry. You are heading for good things. Glad university degree.
5. Congrats and well done. Pursue your fantasies. Try constantly. Continue learning. Be as well as can be expected be. Glad university degree.
6. Congrats as you are traveling to a greater place. Prepare to advance toward the field. Glad university degree. Congrats as you varnish the inaugurating of agenda of imminent activities. I commend you.
7. Congrats pal. Your university degree is a venturing stone to the sky where there is no restriction. Try not to quit moving.
8. Congrats dear on your university degree. If it’s not too much trouble note, before you act, tune in. Before you respond, think. Before you spend, gain. Before you scrutinize, pause. Before you implore, an excuse. Before you quit, attempt.
9. Congrats for your accomplishment. Here’s wishing all of you the achievement and satisfaction the world brings to the table. I adore you.
10. Congrats on adding a plume to your cap. This is a great accomplishment for the family. We are glad for you.
11. Congrats on completing a university degree. I trust your fantasies take you to the most astounding of your expectations, to the entryways of your chances, and to the most extraordinary spots your heart wants.
12. Congrats on this record-breaking achievement. You are a frank vanquisher I have persistently recognized you to be. Cheerful university degree.
13. Congrats on your splendid achievement and accomplishment. Retain doing grand more astonishing achievements will endure imminent your route. Cheerful university degree.
14. Congrats on your university degree, you have given us motivations to celebrate with you. Keep doing us pleased. All the Best of fortunes in your next period of life, we adore you.
15. Congrats on your university degree. The following stage has chances you have to grab and difficulties you have to survive. May you carry on with a glad life! So glad you made it. We are so pleased with you. Congratulation on completing university degree!
16. Ordinary seemed to be comparative as of recently you are completing a university degree. Everything is appearing to be unique. Make the greater part of now, congrats university degree holder.
17. Didn’t know until the point that I saw myself how you stood tall among your associates on the meeting service. I want to see a greater amount of it in reality. Congrats.
18. Appreciate all of University degree day. Glad state of mind is now initiated with bunches of fun. Goodness! You made it. Congrats.
19. From this university degree day forward, may your desire for extraordinary future begin appearing! Glad university degree.
20. Experiencing university was intense, yet now you made it to a university degree. Your lovely start is simply beginning. Congrats.
21. University degree holder! This isn’t an idyllic occasion to perch, I trust you can fly! Not a period for average quality, the sky is your point of confinement. Not an opportunity to squirm, spread out your wings and take off high.
22. University degree is an energizing time with warm recollections of the past and huge dreams for what’s to come. Appreciate this time and pursue your fantasies.
23. Cheerful university degree. Try not to fuss about future difficulties. In spite of the fact that they may look complex, you will basically defeat them all.
24. Glad University degree. Learning does not stop here. It is a deep-rooted process. Retain in cognizance, you character out how to advance.
25. Cheerful University degree. Might accomplishment obstinately appendage you in the entireness of your happenings!
26. Upbeat university degree. Never dismiss yourself, regardless of where you go or how effective you turn out to be, dependably be unassuming. Upbeat University degree. Wishing you the best in the magnificent profession you have picked.
27. Upbeat university degree. You are splendid. You merited this respect. Seeing you win numerous more accomplishments and accomplishments in life ahead.
28. Upbeat university degree. You will grow over, disruption onward and make vertebral the innovative asset in for your all-inclusive life shots.
29. Glad academia degree. You will linger feeling exercises of the lifecycle. Try not alarmed by them. Look them with determination and intellect. Be steady with by hand and assembly your capability. You will triumph.
30. I am so stunned and grateful at how keen, mindful and superb you have turned out – I can’t hold up to see you end up in a good place! There’s nothing ceasing you. Cheerful meeting.
31. I am so eager to see you start living. You can totally do anything you set your psyche too. Glad university degree. I praise your remarkable accomplishment. I value every one of your endeavors to make this awesome progress. Congrats.
32. I have gotten the news of your university degree with extraordinary satisfaction and ecstasy. Acknowledge my warm respect.
33. I appeal to God for you that this life turns into everything that you need it to be. Your caprices remain mammoth, your traumas persist little and that you not ever required to convey additional than you can grasp. Congratulations university degree holder.
34. I’m seeing an all-around grounded university degree holder who is prepared to show. That is you. Gleam with satisfaction.
35. It is difficult being a university degree holder. You have come this far through enthusiasm, responsibility, and commitment. Keep doing awesome. Congrats.
36. It was such an exceptional achievement. What an incredible exertion you put in. Wishing your fantasies work out as expected. Congrats university degree holder.
37. It’s an incredible inclination remaining on a similar platform with the future world shakers commending our university degree. We meet at the best soonest. Congrats.
38. It’s our pleasure to perceive how you have turned out, so brilliantly and shrewdly. Everything that you have accomplished was huge. You have recently begun sparkling. Cheerful university degree.
39. Continue advancing. Nothing can stop you now. You are headed for progress. Well done.
40. Since you are a university degree holder, utilize your opportunity carefully. There are such a large number of diversions out there, set your need right. Congrats.
41. On your university degree simply recall one thing – dependably think back to your training, never at your errors. Congrats.
42. Our exertion to assist you throughout that period was not futile. You didn’t whenever make us lament getting engaged with your life. Congrats on your meeting.
43. Much obliged to you for doing right by us my dear. We trust the future has held a vantage put for you. Upbeat university degree.
44. The voyage from here could predict you are separated from everyone else. The not very anxiety you have all compulsory to sightsee to the unsurpassed. See you there soon. Glad university degree.
45. The adventure that drove you here looked up to this point. However here you are the most current university degree holder around the local area. Wishing you well in your picked vocation. Congrats.
46. The news of your university degree sprung in my euphoria. I’m so upbeat you at long last made it. Wishing you well in your future profession. Congrats.
47. Things are going on so quickly after your university degree day. Lines are falling in wonderful spots for you. Instruction is the best choice you have made. The prizes are currently wonderfully showing. Such a fortunate individual you are. Congrats.
48. This university degree ought to continually convey to your memory the colossal commitment of training in your life. Forward ever. Cheerful university degree.
49. This university degree will make uncovered to you a more brilliant tomorrow. You will remain before rulers and control countries. Cheerful university degree.
50. This is an extremely glad minute we have been sitting tight for. All the diligent work you have put in has satisfied. We commend you, Grad. Dispatch into a wonderful future.
Congratulation Messages for Completing University Degree, Congratulations Cards for Completing University Degree, Congratulations Cards for Graduation, Congratulations for Completing University Degree, Congratulations Images, Congratulations Message for Completing University, Congratulations Message for Finishing University, Congratulations Messages For Achievement, Congratulations Messages for Completing Degree, Congratulations Messages for Completing Graduation, Congratulations Messages for Completing University Degree, Congratulations Messages for Completing University Graduation, Congratulations Messages For Graduation, Congratulations Messages for University Graduation, Congratulations on Getting Into University Message, Congratulations on Masters Degree Quotes, Congratulations on Your College Graduation Message, Congratulations on Your Masters Degree Messages, Congratulations Quotes for Completing University Degree, Congratulations Wishes for Completing University Degree, Free Congratulations Images, Sample Congratulations Messages for Graduation, University Degree Congratualtions, University Degree Congratulations Messages
If your boyfriend has graduated and you want to make this great day of his life a more colorful one, we've got a ton of graduation wishes you.