If Thanksgiving is you favorite holiday and you like to spend it with family and friends download this app to say thanks to all the people who matter to you.
Back to Invitation Wording
Thanksgiving is a time for joy and good cheer. Let Storkie Express help you spread the work with all your personalized Thanksgiving Cards needs. Look below for some great Thanksgiving wishes wording ideas to help you choose the message you want to give, or mix and match with some of your own festive sayings!
Our unique and customized Thanksgiving invitations and Thanksgiving cards can be personalized and applied to all sorts of Thanksgiving stationary, including Thanksgiving party invitations, Thanksgiving photo cards, Thanksgiving greeting cards, Thanksgiving thank you cards, and much more. When you use iDesign to pick out your favorite Thanksgiving wishes wording and design, it is fun and easy to see exactly how they will look, so there will be no surprises. Happy Thanksgiving from Storkie Express!
Choose from the following unique Thanksgiving wording and saying ideas shown below, mix and match, or customize card text with your own:
Thanks for shopping at Storkie.com and browsing our Thanksgiving wording ideas verses and sayings!
Saying Images share some of the best Thanksgiving wishes, messages With our specially created ecards and Thanksgiving card, you can.
Thanksgiving Day is one of the best times of the year we use to remind ourselves of the many reasons to be grateful. A day to enjoy and relax, Thanksgiving is also a great day to catch up with family and friends. And one of the things that make every Thanksgiving better is receiving a message early in the morning. With that in mind, we have some messages, wishes, and quotes that will help craft a Thanksgiving card.
Get Wishes Card
1. I hope all good things in life are yours, not just on Thanksgiving, but throughout the entire year as well.
2. We live far away from each other, and our homes are far apart, but our hearts are always close. I am thankful to have you in my life.
3. Sometimes, we forget to tell people thank you for being in our lives. Today, I will try to make up for all the times I’ve forgotten to say thank you for helping me and being there. You are special and my life is better because of you.
4. It is not just the festivities that make Thanksgiving special. It is a time to ponder upon the lessons we learnt through the year, and the happiness we spread around. So, look back at the memories of the year, and look forward to another great year.
5. Sending you our best wishes and thoughts for a memorable Thanksgiving. Receive them with warm appreciation.
6. We are part of something wonderful. We are friends, but also family. You will be loved for the rest of your life, and I am thankful for having you. Happy Thanksgiving.
7. Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. I am happy to have you by my side. Happy Thanksgiving to the person closest to my heart.
8. May you wake up every morning with renewed hopes and great values. I am hoping God blesses you with long and cheerful life. Happy Thanksgiving.
9. One of the joys of Thanksgiving is wishing people close to you Happy Holiday Season and a healthy life.
10. Thanksgiving reminds us to give thanks and to count our blessings. We are blessed and lucky to enjoy life, and we must remember that every day of our life.
11. I am thankful for the unconditional love and unwavering support you are giving me. Thank you for being real and being you. Happy Thanksgiving.
12. We must thank the Lord for the wonderful life he has given to us. Here is hoping we have many more holidays to celebrate.
13. Your excellence drives everyone to success. Thank you and a happy Thanksgiving from all here.
14. A picture perfect table, positive mood, and lots of laughs on this special holiday. Happy Thanksgiving.
15. Here is hoping you are bestowed upon with the best of everything. Wishing you have the strength to surpass any obstacle life throws at you. Have a blessed holiday.
16. We are sending you thanksgiving wishes across the miles from our house to yours. Here is hoping your home is filled with happiness and joy.
17. I just want to express my sincere appreciation for your confidence and loyalty. I am thankful to have you in my life, and I extend my best wishes for a happy and healthy holiday.
18. Let’s pause to count our blessings. Let’s start with the freedom in which we live. And then continue to the friendships and relationships we have. It is truly a gift, and we are thankful for all those things.
19. May stuffing be tasty, your turkey plump, your potatoes and gravy have nary a lump, and your yams be delicious. And of course, your pie should take the prize for a best Thanksgiving ever.
20. Thanksgiving is a time to remember and embrace those who enrich our life. I may be thankful for a lot of things, but mostly, I am thankful to have you.
21. I want to let you know that I appreciate you every single day. Not just on this special holiday. But today, I want to say thank you for being in my life.
22. I hope that you are surrounded with the love of your dear ones. Happy festive season and holiday to you and your family.
23. I hope your Thanksgiving is filled with love and cheer, but also full tummies. Happy holiday.
24. With your friends and family near, this is your chance to make this day as special as you can. Thank them with your heart. Happy Holiday.
25. Simply put, Thanksgiving is the time of the year when we celebrate and relish the turkey. I hope you have lots of fun on this special holiday.
26. This is another moment to embrace those who enrich our lives. It is a moment to recall significant experiences that have brought changes in our lives. It is a time to feel gratified, and I am most grateful for you dear one. Have a memorable season.
27. May you have a memorable Thanksgiving as I wish you happiness, joy and many wonderful memories in this special holiday season.
28. Receive these greetings with overflowing love and many blessings for a long and healthy life. May this day fill your heart with renewed hope and a grateful spirit. Have an unforgettable thanksgiving.
29. Our thoughts are with you at this joyous thanksgiving celebration, as we send to you warm appreciation and so much love. Have a joyous Thanksgiving.
30. Receive our best wishes for a cheerful Thanksgiving. May your life be full of good health and prosperity as we celebrate Thanksgiving day.
31. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite days of the year because it reminds us to give thanks and to count our blessings. Suddenly, so many things become so little when we realize how blessed and lucky we are"- Joyce Giraud
32. I wish you a Thanksgiving that is filled with blessings. May everything good be bestowed upon your life and may you have the boldness to overcome any obstacle. May this be a new year of greatness to you. Happy Thanksgiving Day.
33. Thanksgiving is a special season since it gives us another chance to spread joy, reminisce on wonderful memories, contemplate on the lessons we have learned and appreciate the people in our lives. I wish you an incredible Thanksgiving Day to you and your family.
34. Receive warm Thanksgiving greetings that transverse from our home to yours. I hope to hear laughter and merry making from your house. Have a memorable Thanksgiving.
35. May this thanksgiving be filled with many blessings and immeasurable joy. Have a happy Thanksgiving!
36. Have a cheerful Thanksgiving with tummies filled with turkey.
37. Sometimes, life can put us in troubled situations and sadness. However, giving thanks no matter the situation, links us directly to God and the angels. So take time to appreciate the craziness that life comes with and our lives will be filled with more joy.
38. Another time is here to think about all the special people in our lives and to be grateful for the times we have shared. Enjoy this Thanksgiving.
39. With family and friends near, bond and make every moment as special as you can. Let them know how grateful of them you are. Happy Thanksgiving.
40. Other than the mouth-watering turkey, splendid clothes and beautiful friends, let us remember to be grateful for the memories made in the past and look forward to making much more. Have a joyous Thanksgiving.
41. I wish you best wishes and a warm season for this wonderful holiday. Make it a happy new year.
42. You hold a dear place in my heart, and during this Thanksgiving, you remain in my heart and prayers all round the year.
Having you as a friend is the sweetest blessing of all. 43. To a special person, I am sending you wishes from heart to heart, and may this day be a reminder of all the good things life has brought you. Cheers!
44. Thanksgiving is all about Giving! It is a season to share the much or little we have, a season to be thoughtful of the less privileged, and grateful for what we have. As we gather around our dear ones, let us share the love. Have a thoughtful Thanksgiving.
45. May you find love, peace, the gift of faith, renewed hope and true spirit of the holiday season during this Thanksgiving season.
46. "A thankful heart is the parent of all virtues." Therefore, Thanksgiving gives us an opportunity to give thanks for all the things we have and those that we are yet to receive. Have a blessed Thanksgiving.
47. To a special person, you are an incredible blessing to us, may your heart's desires come to pass as you begin a new season. May you have a joyous Thanksgiving.
48. I wish you friendship by the fireside, peace for the pathway and hope for the journey this thanksgiving season.
49. May all things beautiful, meaningful, wonderful and true be your portion during this season. Happy Thanksgiving dear one.
50. A heartfelt message for you this season: successful people look like you! Have an inspirational Thanksgiving.
The warmth of the Thanksgiving season is reflected in this beautiful Thanksgiving card. A trio of classic candles is surrounded by acorns, yellow berries, and greenery set the scene for sending warm wishes to loved ones. Let friends and family know just how grateful you are for them this Thanksgiving as you send your warmest wishes with this Thanksgiving card.
We all learned in school that the first Thanksgiving was attended by the Pilgrims, and this retro Thanksgiving card hearkens back to that memory. A Pilgrim girl holding a plate of food is sitting on a large pumpkin next to an even bigger turkey in an adorable scene that will warm any heart. Holidays are for making memories, and with this Thanksgiving card you can wish your loved ones a memorable Thanksgiving.
Whether your family and friends are near or far, you want their Thanksgiving to be filled with all of the joy and blessings this holiday can bring. Thanksgiving is about being with those you care about, celebrating traditions, and being grateful for blessings. Let those you care about most know you wishing them a day filled with happiness with this Thanksgiving card.
The sentiment of this Thanksgiving card may be simple, but it will mean so much to its recipient. Whether your friends or family are near or far this holiday season, let them know how grateful you are to have them in your life with this sincere Thanksgiving card featuring autumn leaves in gold, orange, green, and red surrounding your heartfelt message.
Lots of free Thanksgiving card messages you can write in your card. Save time and effort by using our ready made messages in your next Thanksgiving card.
Thanksgiving reflects a special time of year and season where we give thanks to those around us and thanks for all that we have. To share this special time together, here is a look at some of the best Thanksgiving greeting card sayings to help you spread the cheer.
“A special greeting of Thanksgiving time to express to you our sincere appreciation for your confidence and loyalty. We are deeply thankful and extend to you our best wishes for a happy and healthy Thanksgiving Day.”
“At this time of Thanksgiving celebration our thoughts turn gratefully to you with warm appreciation.”
“At this time of Thanksgiving we pause to count our blessings. The freedom of this great country in which we live. It’s opportunity for achievement. The friendship and confidence you have shown in us. For all of these things we are deeply thankful. Our best wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving.”
“Best Wishes for a Wonderful Holiday Season and a New Year filled with Peace and Happiness.”
“Family and Friends are a wonderful part of the Thanksgiving Holiday!”
“Holiday Greetings and Best Wishes for a New Year of Happiness in a World of Peace.”
“Hope this Season is Packed with Fun! Happy Holidays!”
“Let us cherish family and friends this Holiday Season.”
“May the good things of life be yours in abundance not only at Thanksgiving but throughout the coming year.”
“May the many gifts of this blessed season be yours.”
“May you enjoy a bountiful Thanksgiving, a joyous Holiday Season and healthful, Happy New Year.”
“One of the joys of Thanksgiving is wishing you a happy Holiday Season and a healthy and prosperous New Year.”
“The gift of love, the gift of peace The gift of happiness… May these be yours this Holiday Season.”
“Whatever is beautiful, Whatever is meaningful, Whatever brings you happiness… May it be yours this Holiday Season and throughout the coming year!”
“Wishing you a beautiful holiday and a New Year of peace and happiness.”
“Wishing you a season filled with warm moments and cherished memories.”
“Wishing you all the Hope, Wonder, and Joy that the Season can bring!”
“Wishing you every happiness this Holiday Season and throughout the coming year! May Joy and Peace be yours throughout the New Year.”
“Wishing you peace, health and happiness throughout the year.”
“With every wish for a very Happy Thanksgiving and the Happiest of New Years.”
Thanksgiving is known as a special time each year that is celebrated but there are some little known facts about this beloved American tradition.
Best happy Thanksgiving day wishes and inspirational quotes for 2018 congratulations cards.