At this season of Thanksgiving, may your family have lots of happy and fun times. Happy Thanksgiving to my wonderful friend, May the love and goodwill of this.
Thanksgiving day is a holiday to celebrate the harvest and the blessings of the past year. This holiday is also known as annual or national holiday. This holiday is very interesting it brings so much happiness and joy among the people. Basically, it is known as the holiday of the United States and Canada. This day was generally started by a few people of America. Although it is not a very popular holiday but it is still celebrated by the people of America. Thanksgiving is very good habit.
Happy Thanksgiving Messages For Family And Friends
Thanksgiving Wishes For Family And Friends
- May the good things of life be yours in abundance not only at Thanksgiving but throughout the coming year.
- May you enjoy a bountiful Thanksgiving, a joyous holiday season and healthful, Happy New Year.
- A special greeting of Thanksgiving time to express to you our sincere appreciation for your confidence and loyalty. We are deeply thankful and extend to you our best wishes for a happy and healthy Thanksgiving Day.
- One of the joys of Thanksgiving is wishing you a happy and healthy holiday season.
- At this time of Thanksgiving we pause to count our blessings. The freedom of this great country in which we live. It’s opportunity for achievement. The friendship and confidence you have shown in us. For all of these things we are deeply thankful. Our best wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving.
- Thanksgiving for people is…The morning sun and the setting moon, The cheerful bird and the dancing mood, The silent waters and the playful dunes, But more than that I cherish you. Wishing you a happy and healthy Thanksgiving Day.
- Gratitude is the heart’s memory. Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving.
- May your stuffing be tasty. May your turkey plump, may your potatoes and gravy have nary a lump. May your yams be delicious, and your pies take the prize, and may your Thanksgiving dinner stay off your thighs.
- November is the time to be thankful, a time to remember and to embrace those who enrich our lives. I’m thankful for a lot of things, but I’m most thankful for you.
- Because today is a special day, I want to let you know that I appreciate you every single day. Happy Thanksgiving wishes!
- Thank you Mom and Dad for giving me food, shelter and unconditional love.
- Thank you Mom for always making spectacular meals throughout the years! Thanksgiving won’t be the same without your special dishes.
- A heartfelt thanks to you on this day, for being my guide, my teacher and my father. Happy Thanksgiving Dad!
It is a quality of good and very decent people. It is a habit to show love and respect to your loved ones. Thanksgiving is a charm. It’s very rare most people don’t have such unique quality. Thanksgiving should be adopted and we should spread its awareness. Thanksgiving is the habit of queens. Thanksgiving day is generally celebrated by the families and friends and is also known as a small get together. It’s a beautiful way to spread love with each another. On this day different meals are shared among people. These meals include potatoes, gravy, pumpkin pie or a turkey. Thanksgiving day is normally celebrated in small towns and villages. Mostly the government offices and schools or colleges remains closed on this day. but some organizations still remained open on this day just serving their motherland. And that is also known as Thanksgiving the motherland. Thanksgiving has now become so much common.
Happy Thanksgiving Wishes For Everyone
- Here’s a heartwarming thanks to you for the hope, peace and joy that you bring to my life.
- Hope that you’re surrounded with the love of your dear ones on this festive season. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.
- I’m really glad that we’re family. Thanking God for having you in my life on this special day.
- Thanksgiving wishes from across the miles from our house to yours. May your home be filled with laughter and happiness!
- Sending you my warm wishes from home to home and from heart to heart to wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving! May this day be a beautiful reminders of the wonderful things in life.
- November is the time to be thankful, a time to remember and to embrace those who enrich our lives. I’m thankful for a lot of things, but I’m most thankful for You!
- Wish you a very happy and blessed Thanksgiving!
- Wishing you the gift of faith and the blessing of hope this thanksgiving day!
- We gather on this day to be thankful for what we have, for the family we love, the friends we cherish, and for the blessings that will come. Happy Thanksgiving!
- May your blessings be multiplied this year and throughout all your life. Happy Thanksgiving wishes to you!
- Wishing you a harvest of blessings, good health and good times. Happy Thanksgiving day!
- Here’s to enjoying the company of good friends and family. I wish you a happy Thanksgiving!
- May you enjoy the feast and the company of your family on Thanksgiving day.
- May you enjoy this celebration with your family full of laughter and peace. Happy Thanksgiving greetings!
Happy Thanksgiving Messages For Colleagues
- Working with you has always been enjoyable and inspiring! Happy Thanksgiving to you.
- It’s a pleasure working with you. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Thanksgiving is just one more day to say working with you has always been so wonderful.
- I’m thankful for all that you do.
- In this time of Thanksgiving, I want to express my appreciation for you. Working with you has been an amazing opportunity for me. I appreciate your high standards, persistence and fine sense of humor. Happy Thanksgiving.
- I am not sure if my best friend can fill the shoes of my best colleague at work. But I am sure that you-my best colleague can easily fill the shoes of my best friend. Thanks for your support.
- I consider myself very fortunate for having a chance to work with an expert of your caliber. Working with you was a great learning experience for me. I really value the knowledge and insight you have. Happy Thanksgiving.
- On Thanksgiving, I don’t know how I can show enough appreciation, to a co-worker who has given me so much motivation. Thanks for being such an inspiration.
- I never face Monday morning blues, because of fun colleagues like you. Thank you. I hope you enjoy your time at home with those close to your heart this holiday season.
- It’s always nice to work with a well envisioned colleague. Your positive energy radiates into us. I am so grateful. Happy Thanksgiving.
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Happy Thanksgiving Day!
- Have a blessed Thanksgiving!
- Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
- May all the good things of life be yours, not only at Thanksgiving but throughout the coming year.
- Our homes may be far apart, but our hearts are as close as always.
- There have been times when I forgot to thank you for being there for me. I take this day to tell you how special you are and how great my life has become because of you. Have a memorable Thanksgiving.
- Thanksgiving is more than the festivities, it gives us time to ponder upon what lessons we learnt and how we can spread happiness around, to look back at all the great memories and good people who came into our lives. We appreciate you so much. Happy Thanksgiving Day to you and your loved ones.
- At this time of Thanksgiving celebration, our thoughts turn gratefully to you with warm appreciation. Our best wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving.
- Being a family means you are part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. Happy Thanksgiving to those closest to my heart.
This beautiful collection of heartfelt happy thanksgiving messages will go a long way in showing your family and friends how grateful you are to.
Thanksgiving Day is the perfect time to remind one another of the many reasons there are to be grateful. Whether you’re gathered around the table, crafting your Thanksgiving card, or just in need of a little reminder, these Happy Thanksgiving messages and well wishes will help you count your blessings this season.
Looking for thanksgiving messages or wishes for a specific person or sentiment? Jump to each section below:
Although sending out holiday cards is most closely associated with Christmas, there is certainly something special about receiving a Thanksgiving message from those nearest and dearest to you. These heartfelt messages will serve as the perfect introduction to your holiday season.
Go beyond the norm and craft a Thanksgiving blessing that will not only make your recipients smile, but also help you get back to what really matters during this time of the year. Mix and match the messages below or customize them with your own wishes for a humble seasons’ greetings to share around the table, in a greeting card or in your Thanksgiving party invitations.
Express warm Thanksgiving blessings and elevate your sentiments with a few touching Thanksgiving wishes. Your thanksgiving wishes should be filled with gratitude and appreciation. These words will add charm to your message and give your recipient the important reminder and appreciation he or she needs, now and always. This Thanksgiving, send a message that will be cherished for a lifetime.
If you are unsure of what to say to your card recipient, these general Happy Thanksgiving wishes for everyone, can be used to complete your message.
Don’t forget to wish those you work with a bountiful holiday too. You’ll want to keep your Happy Thanksgiving messages for colleagues professional but still carry out your charm with the words you select.
Say "Happy Thanksgiving" to someone special with our collection of Thanksgiving quotes, blessings, and wishes for your family and friends.
Scroll down the page to see all the Thanksgiving wishes and quotes, or use these quick-links to jump to a particular type.
Last updated: 27 September 2019
Thanksgiving is traditionally celebrated with family and friends. The holiday also includes a tradition of expressing gratitude by sending messages and wishes to more distant loved ones and close friends. Whether you're sending a card, email, or text message, a simple and sweet message is sure to be be well-received.
So if you wondering, "how do you say Happy Thanksgiving to someone?", don't panic! There are plenty of ideas on this page to help you wish someone all the best for the holidays!
Happy Thanksgiving Day!
Have a blessed Thanksgiving Day!
Wishing you a happy and blessed Thanksgiving!
Wishing you a bountiful harvest of blessings, good health, and happy memories.
May you enjoy a grand feast and the loving company of your family.
May your Thanksgiving be full of peace, love, and joy.
May your life be full of both Thanks and Giving!
Let us give thanks with grateful hearts.
Enjoy the feasting! Happy Thanksgiving!
May your Thanksgiving Holiday be full of laughter, cheer, and satisfied tummies!
Top of page
Thanksgiving messages have a way of warming the heart and spreading the cheer of a family gathering. But cards aren't all. These messages aren't only suitable for cards, but they're also good for sending social media posts and emails.
Thanksgiving is the perfect time to be thankful for all the amazing gifts we have been blessed with. I hope your holiday is full of love and joy.
Happy turkey day! I wish you the best time with your family and friends, as the holiday fills your home with warmth and laughter. Enjoy the feasting!
Wishing you the bright company of good friends, the joy of a happy family, and the loving wonder of the holiday season.
May all my friends and family have a happy Thanksgiving holiday. I am so grateful for each and every one of you.
Although our houses may be far apart, our hearts remain as close as ever. Wishing you a season of wonder and abundance for the holidays. Happy Thanksgiving!
Just a little gratitude can unlock the great fullness of love. Wishing you a wonderful holiday full of love and plenty.
Happy Thanksgiving! May the autumn glow and delicious harvest of the season bring you happiness and prosperity!
Sending along warm wishes for a holiday spent surrounded by the people who make life worth living!
This Thanksgiving, let go of any holiday stress that you may be harboring and embrace the freeing spirit of gratitude and holiday cheer!
Top of page
How often do you get a chance to tell your close friends how much they mean to you? Thanksgiving marks the ideal occasion to let a friend know that they're in your thoughts. Sending messages of gratitude to your close friends and or inviting them to a Friendsgiving party is a kind way of letting someone know how much they mean to you.
While I'm giving thanks for all the things I'm grateful for in my life, I want you to know that you're among them. I hope you have a wonderful holiday!
As the Fall season chills the air and fills our homes with the aroma of pumpkin spice, I want you to know how grateful I am to have you in my life.
Happy Thanksgiving! Let's not get too busy this holiday season to spend some time together.
The gift of close friends is the best of all. Thanks for being there to share so many wonderful memories!
As the year begins to run down, let us look back and be thankful for all the fun and happy memories we made throughout the year. Happy Thanksgiving, and I'm looking forward to another year full of memories.
You're my personal hero. All my life, you've taught me how to be a better person. I hope you enjoy a warm and lovely Thanksgiving.
We're not usually sappy like this, but since it's the time of year for thanking people... I want to say that having you as a friend has made my life more meaningful. Thanks for being my partner in crime! Happy Thanksgiving!
This Friendsgiving, let's enjoy the laughter of friends, mouth-watering aromas, and cheer that we'll remember for years to come.
This year, I'm grateful for so many things, but you're at the top of my list.
There's nothing better than having a friend who sticks with you in your good times and your rough ones. This Thanksgiving, you're my guest of honor.
Top of page
Thanksgiving is a time for gathering the family and uniting despite past differences. The holiday offers us a way to let our family members know how much we care about them. But in case you can't get home for the holiday, send them a message of love and thanksgiving to let them know how much they matter to you.
This Thanksgiving, we're wishing you a home full of food, good company, and plenty of cheer to go around.
Among all the wonderful things in this world, I'm grateful to be a part of such a wonderful, supportive, and loving family!
Sending autumnal greetings to you and your family, and wishing you a holiday season full of peace, gratitude, and plenty.
Sending you warmest wishes from our home to yours for a loving and happy Thanksgiving. May this day be a wonderful reminder of the best and most important things in life.
I want to thank you for all the times that you have been there for me. You are so special and important to my life. I hope you have a memorable Thanksgiving!
Thanksgiving offers us a special time to think of and remember all those amazing people who enrich our lives. Thank you for being such an amazing part of my life.
Thanksgiving always brings back childhood memories of mouth-watering food, family games, and delicious pie. Although I can't make it this year, I'll still be there in spirit. Happy Thanksgiving, I miss you.
Thank you for being my greatest blessing!
Sometimes, I may take you for granted, and things might have been tense lately. But, I want you to know that I appreciate you very much and I'm grateful to have you in my life. Happy Thanksgiving!
Top of page
Colleagues, coworkers, clients, and employers play a part in helping our successes and making our lives easier, despite whatever ups and downs work may offer. While it's important to remain professional for business messages, it can also be perfectly appropriate and well-received to express your gratitude and sincere appreciation of your colleagues.
I'm thankful for all that you do. Have an amazing holiday!
I'm so glad to work with someone like you. Happy Thanksgiving!
I'm very fortunate to have the opportunity to work with someone of your expertise and understanding. Thank you for sharing your wisdom with me throughout this year. I hope you have a wonderful and restful Thanksgiving!
I appreciate the way you are always able to motivate me and keep me going. You've been a real gift to work with. Wishing you a joyful Thanksgiving.
Every morning, I'm grateful for your positive energy and calm guidance. Happy Thanksgiving!
Wishing you a restful and relaxing holiday!
I'm lucky to have a colleague like you who helps to build this workplace into a thriving community. Enjoy your holiday to the fullest!
Happy Thanksgiving to our amazing team. This [business/organization/shop] wouldn't be the same without you. We are grateful for your continued work and dedication, which is the root of our success. We wish you a restful and enjoyable holiday!
Thank you for all that you have done and given. We count you among our blessings and send our warmest wishes to you and your family this Thanksgiving.
I couldn't be more thankful to have a selfless teammate like you. Have a wonderful holiday with your friends and family.
Top of page
Thanksgiving offers us the opportunity to share our gratitude for our loved ones. Since the holiday revolves around harvest and feasting, it offers us the chance for shared gratitude for the food prepared and prosperity in life. These blessings offer a religious perspective on the holiday, and they work just as well in person, at a gathering, or sent with kindness to loved ones.
May you enjoy blessings in abundance, and may your good fortune remain with you all through the year.
May you enjoy the bounty of Thanksgiving, the joy of the holidays, and great health as the New Year approaches.
"Dear Lord; we beg but one boon more: Peace in the hearts of all men living, peace in the whole world this Thanksgiving."
~ Joseph Auslander
This Thanksgiving, let us take time to consider the lessons we have learned throughout the year. Let us think of how we can spread happiness, and look back on our favorite memories and all the wonderful people who have graced our lives. Have a happy Thanksgiving Day, from one grateful heart to another.
This Thanksgiving, may you be able to look back with humility and gratitude at all you have done and learned. This reflection will give you the strength to overcome obstacles in your path. With warmth and appreciation, Happy Thanksgiving.
Gratitude offers us a direct connection with the powers above. Today, let us remember that no matter how turbulent and difficult our lives may feel, we can always find something to be thankful for.
May the presence of your good friends and loving family nourish your soul this holiday, as you give thanks for all that you are given, as well as all that you are able to give of your own.
May your feast be plentiful and your blessings abundant.
This Fall, let's make time to evaluate what we have and how we live, as we work toward helping others with our giving and charity.
On this Thanksgiving Day, let us take a moment to count our numerous blessings. We are sincerely grateful for life and creation, the beauty of the world, the smiles and laughter of our family and friends, and the opportunity to live and thrive.
Top of page
Thanksgiving is also a time of levity and good humor. Turkey jokes and whimsical decorations abound, as do all the physical discomforts of too much feasting. Funny Thanksgiving messages can help us to take the opportunity to to laugh at ourselves and blow off some steam.
Don't bother counting calories today, just your blessings. Wishing you a very happy Thanksgiving!
May your stuffing be tasty.
May your turkey plump,
may your potatoes and gravy have nary a lump.
May your yams be delicious,
and your pies take the prize,
and may your Thanksgiving dinner stay off your thighs.
"An optimist is a person who starts a new diet on Thanksgiving Day."
"This Thanksgiving, cherish the time spent with your family as a reminder of why you moved very far away from your family."
I don't care how much weight you put on over the holidays, I will still be grateful to know you! Happy turkey day!
There's at least one thing I'm sure to be grateful for this holiday season. I'm just glad I wasn't born a turkey! Happy Thanksgiving and may your feast be abundant!
Keep calm and pass the gravy.
The turkey is in the oven, the cider is spiked with rum, now let the family gossip begin. Happy Thanksgiving!
"You can tell you ate too much for Thanksgiving when you have to let your bathrobe out."
~ Jay Leno
"Vegetables are a must on a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread, and pumpkin pie."
~ Jim Davis
Top of page
Thanksgiving gives us the chance to gather around a beautiful meal, spend some quality time together, and count all the things we're grateful for. Here are some quotations that fit well into a card or text message that offer powerful inspiration for the season.
"Let us be thankful to the people who bring us happiness; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. "
~ Marcel Proust, from Pleasures and Days
"Gratitude is the memory of the heart."
~ Jean-Baptiste Massieu
"To say thank you is in recognition of humanity."
~ Toni Mont
"None is more impoverished than the one who has no gratitude. Gratitude is a currency that we can mint for ourselves, and spend without fear of bankruptcy."
~ Fred De Witt Van Amburgh
"Two kinds of gratitude: The sudden kind we feel for what we take; the larger kind we feel for what we give."
~ Edwin Arlington Robinson
"As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them."
~ John F. Kennedy
"There is a calmness to a life lived in gratitude, a quiet joy."
~ Ralph H. Blum
"Silent gratitude isn't much use to anyone."
~ G.B. Stern
"Thanksgiving is one of my favorite days of the year because it reminds us to give thanks and to count our blessings. Suddenly, so many things become so little when we realize how blessed and lucky we are."
~ Joyce Giraud
"Gratitude turns what we have into enough."
"Forever on Thanksgiving Day the heart will find the pathway home."
~ Wilbur D. Nesbit
"Thanksgiving Day is a jewel, to set in the hearts of honest men; but be careful that you do not take the day, and leave out the gratitude."
~ E.P. Powell
"We have so much to be thankful for. One day a year hardly seems adequate..."
"Gratitude can transform common days into Thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings."
~ William Arthur Ward
"If you are really thankful, what do you do? You share."
~ W. Clement Stone
"Thanksgiving, after all, is a word of action."
~ W.J Cameron
"As we grow older and realize more clearly the limitations of human happiness, we come to see that the only real and abiding pleasure in life is to give pleasure to other people."
~ P.G. Wodehouse, Something New
"After a good dinner one can forgive anybody, even one's own relations."
~ Oscar Wilde, A Woman of No Importance
"Stress cannot exist in the presence of a pie."
~ David Mamet's, from Boston Marriage
"The thankful receiver bears a plentiful harvest."
~ William Blake
"I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought; and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder."
~ G.K. Chesterton
"Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our Thanksgiving."
~ W.T. Purkiser
"Kindness is always fashionable, and always welcome."
~ Amelia Barr
"Appreciation can change a day, even change a life. Your willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary."
~ Margaret Cousins
Top of page
Happy Thanksgiving images and pictures with quotes you can share on social media to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving.
Gobble Till You Wobble!
Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice
Happy Thanksgiving Day!
Count your blessings.
Eat, drink, and be thankful.
Give thanks with a grateful heart.
Thankful & Blessed
Have a turkeyriffic day!
Top of page
I hope you enjoyed these Happy Thanksgiving wishes!
To keep the kids busy and entertained while you prepare the feast, check out our Thanksgiving coloring pages.
Thanksgiving wishes, messages and sayings to help you celebrate the Thanksgiving with your friends and family.
Thanksgiving reflects a special time of year and season where we give thanks to those around us and thanks for all that we have. To share this special time together, here is a look at some of the best Thanksgiving greeting card sayings to help you spread the cheer.
“A special greeting of Thanksgiving time to express to you our sincere appreciation for your confidence and loyalty. We are deeply thankful and extend to you our best wishes for a happy and healthy Thanksgiving Day.”
“At this time of Thanksgiving celebration our thoughts turn gratefully to you with warm appreciation.”
“At this time of Thanksgiving we pause to count our blessings. The freedom of this great country in which we live. It’s opportunity for achievement. The friendship and confidence you have shown in us. For all of these things we are deeply thankful. Our best wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving.”
“Best Wishes for a Wonderful Holiday Season and a New Year filled with Peace and Happiness.”
“Family and Friends are a wonderful part of the Thanksgiving Holiday!”
“Holiday Greetings and Best Wishes for a New Year of Happiness in a World of Peace.”
“Hope this Season is Packed with Fun! Happy Holidays!”
“Let us cherish family and friends this Holiday Season.”
“May the good things of life be yours in abundance not only at Thanksgiving but throughout the coming year.”
“May the many gifts of this blessed season be yours.”
“May you enjoy a bountiful Thanksgiving, a joyous Holiday Season and healthful, Happy New Year.”
“One of the joys of Thanksgiving is wishing you a happy Holiday Season and a healthy and prosperous New Year.”
“The gift of love, the gift of peace The gift of happiness… May these be yours this Holiday Season.”
“Whatever is beautiful, Whatever is meaningful, Whatever brings you happiness… May it be yours this Holiday Season and throughout the coming year!”
“Wishing you a beautiful holiday and a New Year of peace and happiness.”
“Wishing you a season filled with warm moments and cherished memories.”
“Wishing you all the Hope, Wonder, and Joy that the Season can bring!”
“Wishing you every happiness this Holiday Season and throughout the coming year! May Joy and Peace be yours throughout the New Year.”
“Wishing you peace, health and happiness throughout the year.”
“With every wish for a very Happy Thanksgiving and the Happiest of New Years.”
Thanksgiving is known as a special time each year that is celebrated but there are some little known facts about this beloved American tradition.
Being a family means you are part of something very wonderful. eat and catch up with old friends and family members! Warmest wishes to our family on this Thanksgiving.