Reply to congratulations, response to congratulation letter, respond or promotion and as I said that there are numerous reasons to thank you.
Have you thought about the person, who has a great influence on you? This person plays an important role in your life. You may think it`s your wife, husband, mother or father. Perhaps, you`ll be right if you don`t have a job. But if you have, it`s your boss, mentor or employer!
Let`s think who has an impact on your mood? Who decides when you should go home and if you`re worthy of some holiday? Who gives you money? The answer is your supervisor! Whatever you do, your boss will always be the first person you ask for help or advice. For these reasons, don`t miss any opportunity to say “thank you” to your boss not only when it`s a bosses day!
You have a lot of variants how to thank your boss: use an email, farewell messages, a thank you note or an appreciation letter, a thank you images or some quotes!
The reasons for being grateful are also numerous: you may thank for his or her guidance and support. It`s also possible to say “thank you for encouraging me and promotion”, “thank you for your leadership”, for the recognition or a bonus. And of course, don`t forget to pronounce “thank you for the opportunity to work with you” when you are leaving your job!
Remember: it`s never too much to get along well with your boss!
Whenever you want to thank somebody for something they have done for you, the words of gratitude should be genuine. We guess there’s no need to explain to you that fake thanks are seen miles away. Don’t be afraid to sound cheesy, because if your “thank you” is going from the depths of your heart, it will be appreciated.
Can you recall your first day at work? Chances are you were super nervous and made a few mistakes. Yet there was a person whom you could rely on. Of course, we’re talking about your supervisor. So, don’t miss the chance to express how grateful you are for his/her encouragements.
Do you feel like writing an appreciation letter to your boss to thank for everything he or she did for you? But it always seems that there aren’t enough words to show your thankfulness, right? Don’t panic, because you’ve got some great samples of what to write in a thank you letter.
Supposed you have already come up with a few words and phrases to use in your appreciation letter to the employer, is there a chance that those are enough? Check out some ideas below and, who knows, maybe you’ll find something worthy to add to the existing list.
The leadership qualities can’t be underestimated. Even if being a leader and tutor seems like a quite easy task, it’s definitely not. That’s why it is so important to let your boss know that you value him/her as a leader of your team.
Maybe you haven’t given it much thought, but any job offers a lot of opportunities. The point is, not all people can notice and use them. If you think that your boss deserves a special attention because his knowledge and skills have given you a lot of opportunities for growth at work, here are some interesting ideas of thank you notes.
Who doesn’t like feeling support, especially at work? Knowing that there’s someone ready to lend you a helping hand when times are tough makes you ready to face any challenges.
It happens that we have to leave even the most loved jobs due to some reasons. If you feel the necessity to express your thankfulness for everythi
ng your boss taught you before you quit, the examples of beautiful farewell messages to the boss are exactly what you need.
Whether you have been promoted or received a bonus, don’t forget to thank your boss for this.
Of course, when you leave your job, there are some mixed feelings. On the one hand, it’s nice to start something new, it’s always exciting. On the other hand, it’s sad to leave a place which holds a special place in your heart. One way or another, you need to show good manners and write a short thank you note to your boss to let him/her know that you appreciate the chance to have worked with them.
Let us ask you a question. Why do you work in a first place? Most answers would probably be – to make money for a living. Nevertheless, people strive to be recognized for the work they did as well. So if your boss has noticed your potential and recognized your contribution to the project, make sure he knows how thankful you are for this.
It’s always nice to have a few thanking notes just in case.
It’s great that a stereotype about bosses being only strict and dissatisfied with employees’ work is in the past. Nowadays, a boss is seen as a mentor in a first place. If you start working in a new position, the help you get from your boss is priceless. Below you’ll find beautiful cards which will express your gratitude to your mentor.
You may also like:
Thank You Note to Teacher From Parents
When you need help saying congratulations to a business colleague, check out these letter examples for new jobs, businesses, promotions, and more.
Any adult knows that the working environment can be horrible or, conversely, positive – everything depends on the boss, actually. So if you are lucky to work under the leadership of a person, who guides you, who makes every effort to teach and encourage you, who supports and inspires, you should let him or her know that you really appreciate everything your mentor does for you. However, sometimes it’s hard to find the words to express the gratitude you feel. So please, feel free to use the thank you notes to boss we collected for you. Just personalize them, and you’ll get the perfect text or speech which will show how much your leader’s support means to you!
Of course, there are a lot of bad and annoying bosses, but it seems that you are lucky to have the great mentor! If so, don’t miss a chance to send the thank you email to such boss! You may rest assured that he or she will appreciate this small but sincere gesture. Remember, you don’t need a special occasion or some moving force to write a thank you note to boss, a person who truly deserves it. The great leader is such a blessing, so don’t forget to let your boss know that you understand and appreciate this!
Any good work should be appreciated. Bosses are not only strict mentors who control all the activities, but also people who carry the most of responsibility, teach and support the members of their team. If you want to say thank you, just look through the quotes we gathered and choose the one you like the most.
Don’t hesitate to say to your supervisor that you appreciate his or her help. ‘You’re encouraging me’ is a simple but significant phrase, which shows that you understand that you could hardly achieve career success without your mentor. Use the quotes below, add some personal wishes and details, and you’ll get the coolest text for the boss ever!
Any person wants to know that his or her hard work is appreciated by co-workers. Bosses need recognition because in the most cases they do most of the work and create a special, positive working environment. Just say ‘thank you for your guidance’ – it will motivate and inspire them for further development!
There are a lot of different reasons to say ‘thank you’ to the employer starting from raise, bonus or promotion to his or her advice. However, sometimes we just can’t find words to express our gratitude. You can feel free to use the below letters, customize them, and send them to your boss – don’t doubt, he or she will appreciate that!
Leadership is not an easy task. If your supervisor often does something helpful, don’t miss a chance to tell him or her the words of appreciation. You can wait for a special occasion and send a postcard on Boss’s Day, or just express your gratitude on a regular day – maybe it would be even more pleasant for your mentor!
You can thank your boss for the opportunity to work with him or her for various reasons starting from leaving to promotion. This phrase will be good in any situation as it shows that you understand how lucky you are to have good relationships with your mentor. However, sometimes it’s not enough to express the feelings, so check out the messages below – we hope they’ll inspire you!
We all face difficulties during our employment. They make us stronger, they make us smarter, and they allow us to gain a lot of significant experience. However, they can be really exhausting or even interesting – everything depends on the person who leads you. If your boss supported you, helped you and encouraged you, don’t forget to express your gratitude for help and inspiration!
Employees don’t shed their tears when the rude, annoying and incompetent boss leaves. The opposite happens when the team loses the fantastic, fair and kind mentor. Show your respect to him or her by sending a touching and respectful card which will show that you appreciate everything this great leader has done for you.
It’s difficult to describe the feeling of getting a bonus from your company! It’s not only about money, it’s about recognition! And when you get promoted it’s a real win! Just don’t forget to write the thank you note for promotion and bonus to the person who guides you.
It’s more than necessary to write a meaningful and touching appreciation letter when leaving a job. Work for any company gives us the significant experience which allows us to move on. So we have to say ‘thank you’ to people, who directed us, empowered us to achieve professional goals, and extended the learning opportunities to you.
What can be better than recognition! We search for it in all spheres of our lives starting from personal life to career. So when you are recognized, you have to share your gladness with the people who did a lot for you! Here we have some texts which are perfect to express gratitude to the boss – feel free to use them in your letter or speech.
Thank You Notes to Boss & Appreciation Letter4.7 (94.55%) 11 vote[s]
There are numerous ways you can appreciate your boss. We are aware that bosses can sometimes get on your nerve, but rest assured that they have their own soft centres as well. One of the ways to get into the “good book” of your boss is by showing appreciation anytime the opportunity calls. There are numerous ways you can show appreciation to your boss, but one of less expensive and very effective way is to drop a thank you note on his/her desk.
Here are some of the best thank you messages for your boss:
1. I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart as you heeded my request for a pay increase. With this pay increase, I would work sincerely and try my best to rise above your expectations.
2. Thank you boss for the generous increase in my salary. I look forward to hear more such pay increases as my tenure with the company increases.
3. I’m glad that you took note of my performance and rewarded it with a pay raise. Thank You boss!
4. I am glad that you have taken note of my performance. Thank you so much.
5. By giving the bonus you have made me feel that am very much a part of the company. Thank you so much.
6. You will always be my guiding star throughout my career. Thank you and keep bestowing me with your precious advice.
7. Thanks for helping me to identify my skills and strength during all the time I worked with you. Your advice will surely benefit me to raise my talent in future jobs!
8. Your consistent guidance helps me to increase my potential in work. You show me the path of brighter world, which makes me able to grasp this opportunity in career. Thankful to you Boss!
9. I wish to say Thank you for tolerating my mistakes. This helped me to give my best to the company.
10. I am so glad to have a boss like you. You stood by me and motivated each day to be the best and now you have surprised me with a salary increase. I don’t think anything has made me happier in the recent months.
See Also: 100 Sweet Happy Birthday Messages For Friends And Family
11. Thanks for providing me the support when I most needed it. You are more than a boss to me and you have rewarded me with a pay raise. All I want to say is…………. Thank you boss!
12. Working with you has been a privilege. Your mentoring has shaped up my professional life. I would like to thank you from the bottom of my hearts for this generous pay raise.
13. You always keep me on track. I deeply appreciate all you do and say for me. A big Thanks to you!
14. Thank you for having faith in my abilities and for exhibiting this gesture of giving me a bonus. I never want to disappoint you with my work.
15. I work every day to be a great value addition to our company. Thank you for the bonus and motivating me further.
16. Thank you for going above and beyond for all of us here in the workplace.
17. Thank you for your constant encouragement. I am happy to call you my boss.
18. Thank you for your guidance and support. You are a one-of-a-kind boss.
19. Ever since I have started to work under your leadership; I have learned a lot which really helps me to become a better person. Thank you! You are the best boss ever.
20. From being nothing to something, I have traveled a long journey under your guidance. Thanks boss.
Read Also: 100 Compassionate Condolence Messages For The Loss Of A Loved One
21. I am proud to call you my boss. Thank you for everything you have done for me.
22. I just want to thank the best boss in the whole world. Thank you for helping me to become mature in this career. You have taught me a lot. Thank you.
23. I worked hard each day to be the best in the company. Thank you for the pay raise and motivating me further.
24. Thank you for the opportunities you have given me to sharpen my skills. It means a lot to me to know that you appreciate my work. It is my joy to say ……………Thank you boss!
25. I will never be able to thank you enough for such a generous pay raise. It was a nice surprise and it has ended my month on a high note.
26. It is one thing to be a boss, another thing to be a mentor but a completely different thing to be a leader. We are proud to be led by a boss, mentor and manager like you. Thanks for everything.
27. It really feels so amazing working in your positive environment. Working under your management is indeed a great opportunity for any individual like me. Thank you.
28. My monthly targets do not come in the form of numbers and charts – they come in the form of praises from my boss. Thanks.
29. My skills and talent would have gone with me to the grave, if you hadn’t spotted them and inspired me to go forth and be brave. Thanks boss.
30. A million thanks to the best boss in the world. Thank you for giving us some words of encouragement and full support even if it is not related to our work. You are amazing. Thank you and God bless you.
31. After working with a flawless boss like you, I have started feeling a little left out when I am with my friends. Every time they say bad things about their bosses, I really have nothing to say. Thanks for making me feel like an outcast.
32. As my boss, I feel you deserve thanks for your ongoing support and leadership.
33. Because of you, our workplace feels like a community. Thank you from all of us.
34. Thank you for the concern shown by you in my future career growth opportunities in this organization. I hope I can learn as much from you as possible.
35. I sincerely thank you for the gesture. You can expect a similar dedication and sincerity from my side in the future.
36. You can expect major contributions from my side to the growth of the company. Thank you for the kind gesture.
37. You have given me a chance to grow in this organization by guiding me through all throughout. Thank you for being a teacher and thank you for the bonus that you have given me.
38. Thank you for letting me know that my work is appreciated. Thank you for the excellent bonus.
39. You motivate your employees, you take tough decisions. You support your colleagues, you are a true inspiration. Thanks boss.
40. Thank you Boss for all the help and efforts you have made for me while I have worked for the company. Your assistance will help me to brighten my skills in future job.
41. Your continuous support and motivation made me reach this day. I wish I could get a boss like you in all my future jobs.
42. You know very clearly how to bring best out of your employees. You teach me how to transform my mistakes into my skills. Thank you Boss!!
43. Your appreciation becomes my inspiration and today your encouragement makes my career flourish to this height It’s my pleasure working with and for you. You teach me professionalism. Thank you Boss!
44. I will not feel coy about telling you how I feel about the bonus. I am really thankful. This will help me keep myself energized and focused at work and overtime.
45. It’s being hard for me to leave a Boss and company like you. I am lucky to find a mentor like you! Goodbye and Thank you!
Also See: 50 Best Quotes to Start Your Day
46. You are the person who make my workplace my second home. Thanks to the wonderful boss!
47. Thank you for your understanding and support. I couldn’t ask for a better boss.
48. Your decision-making skills always inspired me to be like you! Thank you for all the lessons Boss!
49. Thanks for investing your precious time on me. Thanks for being with me at every step of obstacle in your company.
50. I always wonder how you deal so wisely with hundreds of employees around! Your grace and decency makes me hooked of you.
51. Thank you very much because your leadership has been my inspiration each day. Thank you.
52. The biggest problem in having an extraordinary boss like you is that I will never be happy working for anyone else. Thanks for being the best boss but you have really limited my career options because I will follow you wherever you go.
53. Please accept our thanks for being such a great boss to all of us.
54. Since the day I started to work with you; I know I’ve changed a lot that really helped me to become a better person inside and out. You are one of the reasons why I’m always trying my best. Thank you my boss. You know I appreciate you in so many ways.
55. Stories of what an amazing boss you are, have gone viral in my family. Thanks for being a cool boss.
56. Thank you for all of your assistance. I am honored to have you as my boss.
57. I just wanted to offer small thanks for being such a wonderful boss.
58. I want to thank you for being a great boss. I have enjoyed working with you over the years.
59. I want to thank you for helping me every step of the way. You are an amazing boss.
60. I want to thank you from the bottom of my hard for being such a supportive boss.
See Also: Best 25 Nelson Mandela Quotes Of All Time
61. You are without doubt a terrific boss and I thank you for your support.
62. Thank you for letting me know that all the extra work and late hours that I have put in were really of great value to you. Thanks a lot Boss for appreciating my work and thanks indeed for my bonus.
63. Thank you for my salary raise. You have the perfect knack to spot talent and hard work. This salary raise means so much to me as I have been through some tough financial problems in the past few months.
64. A boss such as you deserves a thank you for being an inspiration to us all.
65. A boss such as you deserves an international holiday for being so wonderful.
66. Our whole team would like to thank you for being our wonderful boss.
67. Thank you for your kind understanding. You are a terrific boss to us all.
68. You have indeed expressed great trust in my work abilities by giving me an excellent bonus. I would always try to do my best and will make it a point to never disappoint you in the future. Thank you.
69. I’m so thankful that you are my boss. You are not just a leader to me but you are also an inspiration. Your hard work has been my inspiration since I became a member of your staff. Thank you.
70. If it wasn’t for you, we would not know the meaning of leadership. Thank you.
71. It is an honor to work for such a great boss. Thank you for being you.
72. My salary raise is more than what I expected. I am so pleased that you valued my skills, contributions and achievements with a generous pay raise. Thank You Boss!
73. I deeply appreciate the raise you have given me, particularly in this season of economic downturn. Thank you boss!
Thank you promotion messages are the messages that are sent by a [ blockquote]I wish to thank all my co workers, friends and relatives for.
Do you need thank you note for promotion sample wording?
Congratulations on your promotion!
My husband has recently been promoted. He's waited a long time for it and his promotion is well deserved. He is excited, no doubt you must be too!
It's crucial that you now send a thank you letter to your boss for his or her support. Show that you are ready for new challenges and are looking forward to being part of the new team.
Show your appreciation! There is no right or wrong way to word your thank you note. It also may depend on the relationship you have and how formal you want to be.
Dear Mr Hurd,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for my recent promotion to the position of Logistics Manager.
I am both excited and flattered to be chosen to head the new logistics team. It is a position and area that I am confident in being able to make the necessary changes and improvements to ensure 100% efficiency.
I am looking forward to working closely with you and the members of the team and I sincerely accept this offer.
Dear Mr James,
I would like to sincerely thank you for offering me the position of marketing manager.
I am very excited about this new opportunity and having been with the company for five years, feel that my experience will be an asset to the team.
I am grateful that you recommended me for this promotion and am incredibly enthusiastic about being part of a new young team.
Thank you for the trust you have shown in me by offering me such a coveted position and I look forward to working with you.
Dear Mrs Winters,
I am writing this letter from Germany! I am sitting in my new department in Munich and can't quite believe my luck.
I would like to sincerely thank you for recommending me for the position of sales executive at the Lidl headquarters.
It is only due to your constant support and appreciation that I have been able to reach this position. I am grateful for this amazing opportunity and am looking forward to further developing myself.
I am confident of putting my skills to good use and look forward to the challenges ahead. Please accept my sincere thanks for your support and guidance.
Personal Thank You Letters For The Bonus
Return to Business Thank You Notes
Return from Thank You Note For Promotion to Sample Thank You Notes Homepage
Oyewole Folarin loves writing greeting-card messages and helping others find the words they need for Thank You Messages for a Promotion.