Happy Thanksgiving Wishes for Friends, Family, coworkers, boss. Each year people celebrate the Thanksgiving Day to show gratitude for.
Last updated: November 17th 2018. Find the perfect way to greet anyone a happy Thanksgiving by choosing from this huge collection of happy Thanksgiving messages, wishes and quotes. We here at Wishes Poems absolutely love Thanksgiving because it is a time to gather with family, enjoy good food and be grateful for all that we have. On this special day we are reminded to be thankful for all the blessings in our lives. We hope this collection will help you to find just the right happy Thanksgiving wishes for everyone that you care about and are grateful for. Here you will find a huge selection of happy Thanksgiving greetings. This collection contains: 1) Thanksgiving wishes, 2) Thanksgiving wishes for friends, 3) funny Thanksgiving messages, 4) Thanksgiving messages for business use, 5) Thanksgiving messages to God and 6) more happy Thanksgiving quotes, wishes and messages. Fill your belly with turkey, gratitude and love!
Excited for Christmas? Check out our huge collections of Merry Christmas Wishes and Merry Christmas Images.
Best happy Thanksgiving day wishes and inspirational quotes for 2018 congratulations cards.
As November draws to a close and the time of giving thanks approaches, use one of our best Happy Thanksgiving Wishes with images and pictures to make this holiday extra special!
Hundreds of years ago, the people we call Pilgrims made the difficult choice to leave everything they knew behind and make a new life in a New World. They faced hardships and hunger, nearly perishing. Then, like light in the darkness, Native Americans came to offer help, friendship, and food. With the following feast, Thanksgiving was born – an American tradition that would last through the coming decades and centuries. Even now, 400 years later, Americans continue to gather together to eat and give Happy Thanksgiving Wishes for everything they have.
Thanksgiving is a special time every year to visit family, make your favorite recipes, and appreciate the love and privileges you enjoy. As you choose the perfect Happy Thanksgiving Wishes to send to your loved ones this year, take a moment to reflect on the life you have. Offer Happy Thanksgiving Wishes to everyone you meet. Spread holiday cheer by offering the best Happy Thanksgiving Wishes to the people you are most thankful for in your life.
1. Happy Thanksgiving. There are so many things I am thankful for this year, but at the very top of that list is you. Wishing you a wonderful holiday filled with the warmth and happiness of the season.
Send this Many Things to be Thankful – Thanksgiving Card
2. Happy Thanksgiving. I count my blessings every day that you’re in my life, but especially today.
Send this It’s the Harvest Season – Thanksgiving Card
3. Happy Turkey Day. Wishing you a gobble, gobble, great holiday surrounded by family, friends & a delicious feast!
Send this Cute Turkey Thanksgiving Card
4. Happy Thanksgiving. As you celebrate today, I hope you know how thankful I am that you’re my friend!
Send this I am Thankful to my Friend – Thanksgiving Card
5. Happy Thanksgiving. As I take time to give thanks for many blessings in my life, I want to let you know how grateful I am that you are one of them.
Send this Thanks for the Many Blessings – Thanksgiving Card
6. Happy Thanksgiving. Sending warm wishes for a holiday celebration filled with everything that brings you happiness.
Send this Heartfelt Thanksgiving Card
7. Happy Thanksgiving. I maybe miles away, but know that I am thinking of you and wishing you a memorable holiday celebration.
Send this Thinking of You! Thanksgiving Card
8. Happy Turkey Day. It’s a day for celebrating, feasting and giving thanks for the people who make a difference in our lives, like you!
Send this Let’s Give Thanks! Thanksgiving Card
9. Happy Thanksgiving. May the warm glow of autumn surround you as you celebrate the holiday with family & friends.
Send this Sentiment Thanksgiving Card
10. Happy Thanksgiving. May the holiday bring you good things in abundance that stay with you all year long.
Send this Vibrant Maple Leaves Thanksgiving Card
11. Happy Thanksgiving. Wishing you a day filled with joy and blessings, and a wonderful holiday season ahead!
Send this Joyful Thanksgiving Card
12. Happy Thanksgiving. As you gather to give thanks, may the warmth and beauty of the harvest season bring happiness to you and your family!
Send this Have the Happiness Harvest Season! Thanksgiving Card
13. Happy Turkey Day! As I reflect on my many blessings, I want you know that you’re one of the most precious blessings life has given to me.
Send this To my Precious Blessing – Thanksgiving Card
14. Happy Thanksgiving. Here’s hoping whatever you do today brings you delight from morning until night. May the holiday bring you nothing but wonderful things in abundance.
Send this To a Wonderful Holiday – Thanksgiving Card
15. Happy Thanksgiving. I’m giving thanks with a grateful heart for all my blessings this holiday season, but you’re the one that is beyond compare among them.
Send this With a Grateful Heart – Thanksgiving Card
16. Happy Thanksgiving. We may be miles and miles apart, but you’re forever in my heart. I’ll be thinking if you this Thanksgiving Day and throughout this holiday season.
Send this I’ll be Thinking of You – Thanksgiving Card
17. Happy Thanksgiving. May your blessings be more plentiful than the autumn leaves this harvest season. Here’s to all of the boons that food, family, and love provide.
Send this Autumn Color Thanksgiving Card
18. Happy Thanksgiving. From our table to yours, we’re wishing you a bounty of blessings today this holiday season.
Send this Yummy Feast – Thanksgiving Card
19. Happy Thanksgiving. May your soul be nourished this Thanksgiving with dear friends by your side and good food on your table.
Send this Water Painted Design Thanksgiving Card
20. Happy Thanksgiving. Count blessings. Give thanks. Share love. Wishing you joy in abundance this Thanksgiving!
Send this Joy in Abundance – Thanksgiving Card
21. Happy Thanksgiving. Wishing you a happy and heartfelt Thanksgiving filled with good food and great memories.
Send this Heartfelt Turkey Thanksgiving Card
22. Wishing you the most fun, the most delicious, and the most amazing Thanksgiving day!
Send this Colorful & Fun Thanksgiving Card
23. May your feast be plentiful & your blessings be abundant.
Send this May Your Feast Be Plentiful – Thanksgiving Card
24. Sending warm wishes for a joyful holiday surrounded by the people who make life worth celebrating.
Send this Sending Warm Wishes – Thanksgiving Card
25. Wishing you a day of feasting with the family & friends you hold most dear. Happy Thanksgiving!
Send this Old Fashioned Thanksgiving Card
26. For the brightness you bring into my life. For your kind words & caring ways. For all that you do, I am thankful for you.
Send this You Touch my Heart – Thanksgiving Card
27. My heart is full of gratitude, and it’s all because of you.
Send this My Heart is Full of Gratitude – Thanksgiving Card
The best way to celebrate Thanksgiving is with the people who mean the most to you. As you prepare for your family’s Happy Thanksgiving celebration, be sure to tell your friends and family how much you love them. Use one of our Happy Thanksgiving Wishes to show your appreciation for everything and everyone you are thankful for. Make this the best holiday ever by sending the perfect Happy Thanksgiving Wishes to your loved ones today!
To celebrate your next holiday or birthday, be sure to visit our website for more articles with our best wishes for any occasion!
Thanksgiving is one of the major holidays in the USA and Canada. The first Thanksgiving (as documented) happened around 1621, but it wasn't such a big celebration than as it is now. Thanksgiving started to look more or less like it looks today right after the Revolutionary War. But when did Thanksgiving become a national holiday? It didn't happen until 1863 when Abraham Lincoln proclaimed Thanksgiving an official holiday. Some people argue whether the official history is true and there are a few theories about the real history of Thanksgiving. But the majority chooses to celebrate traditions and appreciate people around them over checking and revising history.
Thanksgiving traditions include plenty of food traditions (turkey, relaxed and easy breakfast), taking time to appreciate your life, family reunions. Some older traditions include writing all of your thanks down and taking time to remember all of those who are already gone. Some people also let the kids serve desserts for them and say those beautiful words out loud.
So, there are many good reasons to love this wonderful holiday! And don't forget to send everyone nice Thanksgiving messages and greetings that will make their day!
Quotes about Thanksgiving are important as through humor and wisdom, they make others feel important. Sharing Thanksgiving quotes with others may be a good idea during this holiday season. The Thanksgiving quotes offered below may work both for business and personal greetings.
A person who quotes Thanksgiving words is a grateful individual; these Thanksgiving blessings will be heard by everyone. Cheer up your beloved ones or colleagues, with these Thanksgiving sayings to keep up with the holiday spirit:
Thanksgiving blessings quotes are also often put in words in the form of Thanksgiving sayings. These Thanksgiving sayings for cards may be written down or simply used as spoken inspirational phrases, to cheer up friends and relatives:
Happy Thanksgiving quotes are a powerful way to express gratitude. Thanksgiving blessings are earned through actions, and such quotation on Thanksgiving entails powerful words which transcend the holiday spirit. Thanksgiving blessings quotes have been gathered throughout many years from famous writers, poets, and artists. These Thanksgiving quotes will help create the true holiday spirit this year and share it from one heart to another.
Also read: I Will Love You Forever Love Letter, Quotes & Messages
Thanksgiving is a serious occasion; but who said it should be celebrated without some funny Thanksgiving phrases? Thanksgiving jokes are a good way to express gratitude and remain humorous. There are many Thanksgiving jokes to choose from. There are Thanksgiving jokes for kids who love this holiday because of food and presents. There are Thanksgiving puns suitable for congratulating colleagues at work. And for sure there is that one Thanksgiving joke, which will suit a helpful family member.
To begin with, here are a few Thanksgiving jokes for kids:
- To show that it’s not a chicken!
- A turKEY.
- Because it’s stuffed.
- Drums because it has a drumstick!
- A poultrygeist!
Regarding the Thanksgiving jokes for coworkers, they can involve more football talk. Everyone knows that Thanksgiving time is a football season and many Thanksgiving jokes focus exactly on that. Commonly, Thanksgiving puns are also based on a large amount of food consumed on this day. Every Thanksgiving joke has some truth to it – as they are all created by people celebrating this holiday, i.e. from their own experiences. Here are a few of them:
- The policemen suspected fowl play.
- He gets all his stuffing knocked out!
- Fowl weather!
- The guys who are attracted to their breasts.
- The male turkey always has a remote on Thanksgiving.
Many people have to celebrate Thanksgiving at work. Sending Thanksgiving business greetings is a must not only if you're stuck at work with your colleagues. It's a sign of politeness to send a greeting or a sweet message to a client. Bosses have to thank their employees and vice versa. If you can’t pick the right words, you can get some inspiration from the following wishes.
When Thanksgiving is in the air, you want your friends to feel appreciated too, so try to choose nice Thanksgiving wishes for friends that will remind them of their importance. Being busy and overworked is not an excuse for forgetting to greet your dear ones, you can always send some quick Facebook Thanksgiving greetings, or at least update your status.
Within years, plenty of myth surrounding Thanksgiving came to be. Many people appreciate the holiday only because of delicious treats and turn Thanksgiving into a food fest, which is why there are so many Thanksgiving food wishes. Family reunions are also a frequent topic for Thanksgiving jokes and funny Thanksgiving wishes. But be careful if you want to send one to your relatives, some of those are deliberately offensive.
Thanksgiving has religious roots, so it's a special day for your Christian friends and family members. Religious Thanksgiving messages tend to be special, mentioning Lord, the Holy Church, or Jesus Christ. If you know anyone who associates this holiday with religion and traditions, send them a sweet card with one of the following Christian thanksgiving wishes.
It's also one of those days when whole families get together, discuss the latest news and eat delicious treats. As any family reunion, Thanksgiving has that warm and special atmosphere. You can support it and please your relatives with lovely Thanksgiving family wishes for any member of your family.
Children appreciate Thanksgiving because of turkey (which is why they call it Turkey Day) and presents. This is why happy Thanksgiving wishes for kids usually promise presents, treats, and hugs. Cheer up a kid with funny and positive messages!
The most important thing on a Thanksgiving day is your attention. Tell your friends, family members, and colleagues how much you value and appreciate them with warm and kind words! They will remember it!
How could a proper Thanksgiving exist without an office celebration? Thanksgiving activities for adults at work have become quite popular in the past few years as the best companies are focused on teambuilding among their workers. Thanksgiving office ideas begin with Thanksgiving party themes. Some ideas offered below will help make this year’s celebration simply unforgettable.
Thanksgiving is becoming more popular throughout the world and is no longer celebrated only in Canada and the USA where it was traditionally born. The custom of gratitude is gaining more popularity but so are the raising questions of how best to celebrate this day and how best to congratulate the relatives and friends. There is a multitude of ways to make this day happy and energetic even though the tradition itself goes back to the remembrance of those who passed away and left a mark in this world. Thanksgiving is a deeply spiritual holiday, and no matter which activity is chosen for this day – it must be honored and taken seriously. The goal of all Thanksgiving party ideas is for the people to gather together and share this time remembering the good and letting go of the negative feelings and experiences. Happy Thanksgiving!
Therefore, it's entirely appropriate (and thoughtful) to send Thanksgiving wishes to your business clients. There's nothing wrong with sending a simple, generic.
Thanksgiving Day is the perfect time to remind one another of the many reasons there are to be grateful. Whether you’re gathered around the table, crafting your Thanksgiving card, or just in need of a little reminder, these Happy Thanksgiving messages and well wishes will help you count your blessings this season.
Looking for thanksgiving messages or wishes for a specific person or sentiment? Jump to each section below:
Although sending out holiday cards is most closely associated with Christmas, there is certainly something special about receiving a Thanksgiving message from those nearest and dearest to you. These heartfelt messages will serve as the perfect introduction to your holiday season.
Go beyond the norm and craft a Thanksgiving blessing that will not only make your recipients smile, but also help you get back to what really matters during this time of the year. Mix and match the messages below or customize them with your own wishes for a humble seasons’ greetings to share around the table, in a greeting card or in your Thanksgiving party invitations.
Express warm Thanksgiving blessings and elevate your sentiments with a few touching Thanksgiving wishes. Your thanksgiving wishes should be filled with gratitude and appreciation. These words will add charm to your message and give your recipient the important reminder and appreciation he or she needs, now and always. This Thanksgiving, send a message that will be cherished for a lifetime.
If you are unsure of what to say to your card recipient, these general Happy Thanksgiving wishes for everyone, can be used to complete your message.
Don’t forget to wish those you work with a bountiful holiday too. You’ll want to keep your Happy Thanksgiving messages for colleagues professional but still carry out your charm with the words you select.
The Loner's Thanksgiving Wish 136 “There's so much that I don't understand about her now that I'm an adult.” Mei hesitated. “I'm really sorry if she hasn't exactly.