Every anniversary is a big deal! Craft the perfect anniversary quotes for parents or happy anniversary message for a couple with our card writing expert's help!.
Anniversaries are a celebration of a life spent with your special someone by your side, so show them how much you care with these happy anniversary quotes just with them in mind. No matter if it’s your first one or your twentieth, these anniversary quotes speak volumes about love and togetherness.
Every relationship thrives on memories those involved create together. These memories may include the time you met, your engagement, wedding, and the times you had children. Most couples keep these memories in mind but only a few remember to celebrate such occasions.
Various studies have shown that couples can strengthen and prolong their relationships by celebrating anniversaries. Taking time to remember the vows you took can help strengthen your bonds and help you get over whatever challenges might arise in your union.
That said, celebrating your anniversary does not necessarily mean spending a lot of money. For instance, you can plan a picnic for you and your partner, take romanticphotographs, or simply send a happy anniversary message or note.
To help you celebrate your anniversary, we have compiled this list of romantic happy anniversary quotes that you can use as inspiration.
Below is our collection of inspirational happy anniversary quotes, happy anniversary messages, and happy anniversary wishes, collected over the years from a variety of sources.
1.) ”The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person. You know they’re right if you love to be with them all the time.” – Julia Child
2.) “The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.” ― Rumi
3.) ”If I know what love is, it is because of you.” — Herman Hesse
4.) ”Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads, which sew people together through the years.”- Simone Signoret
5.) ”There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage.”- Martin Luther
6.) “Yes, it was love at first sight. I feel that after all these years, I have finally found my soulmate.” Barbara Hershey
7.) ”I will spend an eternity loving you, caring for you, respecting you, showing you every day that I hold you as high as the stars.” ― Steve Maraboli
8.) ”If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving one be me.” ― W.H. Auden
9.) ”I want you for always … days, years, eternities.” — Franz Schubert
10.) ”To love at all is to be vulnerable.”— C.S. Lewis
11.) ”Life’s greatest happiness is to be convinced we are loved.” – Victor Hugo
12.) ”A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” – Mignon McLaughlin
13.) ”Marriage is the most natural state of man, and… the state in which you will find solid happiness.” – Benjamin Franklin
14.) ”I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then.” — Cassandra Clare
15.) ”I love you forever, not maybe. You are my one true love.” — Lana Del Rey
16.) “I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart) I am never without it.” — E.E. Cummings
17.) ”No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.” – Abraham Lincoln
18.) ”I love you – I am at rest with you – I have come home.” – Dorothy L. Sayers
19.) ”Come, let’s be a comfortable couple and take care of each other! How glad we shall be, that we have somebody we are fond of always, to talk to and sit with.” – Charles Dickens
20.) ”Our wedding was many years ago. The celebration continues to this day.” – Gene Perret
21.) ”Experts on romance say for a happy marriage there has to be more than a passionate love. For a lasting union, they insist, there must be a genuine liking for each other. Which, in my book, is a good definition for friendship.“ – Marilyn Monroe
22.) ”To have you in my life is wondrous. Yet all good things, allegedly, come to an end, piffle, says I, for you, undoubtedly, will forever be my lover and best friend.” – John Walter Bratton
23.) ”The bonds of matrimony are like any other bonds – they mature slowly.” – Peter De Vries
24.) ”You were made perfectly to be loved – and surely I have loved you, in the idea of you, my whole life long.” – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
25.) ”Love is the only gold.” –Alfred Lord Tennyson
26.) ”You may not be her first, her last, or her only. She loved before she may love again. But if she loves you now, what else matters? She’s not perfect—you aren’t either, and the two of you may never be perfect together but if she can make you laugh, cause you to think twice, and admit to being human and making mistakes, hold onto her and give her the most you can.” –Bob Marley
27.) ”You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known – and even that is an understatement.” –F. Scott Fitzgerald
28.) “You. You are my good days.” –F.D. Soul
29.) ”With our love, we could save the world.” –George Harrison
30.) ”I love you the more in that I believe you had liked me for my own sake and for nothing else.” –John Keats
31.) ”I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I’ve led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I’ve loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.” –Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
32.) ”Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet.” –Plato
33.) ”We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness—and call it love—true love.” –Robert Fulghum, True Love
34.) “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” – Leo Christopher
35.) “Other men said they have seen angels. But I have seen thee, and thou art enough.”- George Moore
36.) “Love is just a word but you bring it definition.” – Eminem
37.) ”If I had a flower for every time I thought of you… I could walk through my garden forever.” – Alfred Lord Tennyson
38.) ”Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.” – Bruce Lee
39.) ”Immature love says: “I love you because I need you.” Mature love says “I need you because I love you.” – Erich Fromm
40.) ”A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” – Mignon McLaughlin
41.) ”I ask you to pass through life at my side – to be my second self, and best earthly companion.” – Charlotte Bronte
42.) ”In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.” – Maya Angelou
43.) ”I was lucky to meet someone who has the same drive and wanted the same things in life… We have created 4 beautiful children and I couldn’t wish for a more loving and caring mummy for them… Happy anniversary, I love you.” – David Beckham
44.) ”I feel so loved and truly blessed. My best friend,my love. The kindest man who inspires me every day. Happy Anniversary to the best husband and daddy in the world!! EVER!” – Victoria Beckham
45.) ”All that you are, all that I owe to you, justifies my love.” – Marquis de Lafayette
46.) ”Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you I had no control over.”- James Blunt
47.) ”You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love… I love… I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.”- Darcy
48.) ”I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.”- Angelita Lim
49.) ”All, everything that I understand, I only understand because I love.”- Leo Tolstoy
50.) ”Cause all of me loves all of you, loves your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me, I’ll give my all to you. You’re my end and my beginning, even when I lose I’m winning.”- John Legend
51.) “Real love stories never have endings.” – Richard Bach
52.) “All that you are is all that I’ll ever need.” – Ed Sheeran
53.) “We loved with a love that was more than love.” – Edgar Allan Poe
54.) “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” – Audrey Hepburn
55.) “You are my today and all of my tomorrows.” – Lee Christopher
56.) “Grow old with me, the best is yet to be.” – Robert Browning
57.) “As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change … I will always keep falling in love with you.” – Karen Clodfelder
58.) “I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second.” – Kami Garcia
60.) “I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.” – Roy Croft
61.) “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” – Emily Bronte
62.) “Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.” – Maya Angelou
63.) “A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance, and tenacity. The order varies for any given year.” – Paul Sweeney
64.) “When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.” – Arrigo Boito
65.) “Love grows more tremendously full, swift, poignant, as the years, multiply.” – Zane Grey
66.) “A great marriage is not when the ‘perfect couple’ comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.” – Dave Meurer
67.) “I love being my husband’s wife.” – Julianna Margulies
68.) “Love doesn’t just sit there, like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; remade all the time, made new.” – Ursula K. Le Guin
69.) “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
70.) “There is no remedy for love but to love more.” – Henry David Thoreau
71.) “One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love.” – Sophocles
72.) “Where there is love there is life.” – Mahatma Gandhi
73.) “Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.” –Unknown
74.) “You are my best friend, my human diary, and my other half. You mean the world to me and I love you.” – Unknown
75.) “For you see, each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.” – Rosemonde Gerard
For you to have a happy relationship or marriage, you have to work for it. Every union requires a lot of nurturing and work. One way to ensure your relationship lasts is to celebrate every milestone and anniversary.
Sending a romantic happy anniversary quote to your loved one can help strengthen the bond you share with them; no matter how simple it may seem. Hopefully, the above quotes will help you mark one of the most important days of your love life.
Did you enjoy these happy anniversary quotes? Which of the quotes was your favorite? Let us know in the comment section below.
Try any of these short anniversary wishes for your parents and Wish you a very happy anniversary dad and mom!”.
An anniversary is a day that commemorates or celebrates a past event that occurred on the same date of the year as the initial event. It is a date that is remembered or celebrated because a special or notable event occurred on that date in a previous year.
Anniversaries are happy moments that come once in a while. Some of the most common anniversaries that are celebrated by people around the world include Wedding, death and birthdays, however, marriage anniversary seems to be the most celebrated amongst these three. One major thing that people usually do during anniversaries is that they send goodwill messages and wishes to the celebrant/celebrants. Here are some best happy anniversary messages and wishes that will interest you.
See Also: Anniversary Sayings You Should Never Miss
1. It’s easy to fall in love, but it’s much harder to stay in love with the same person for the rest of one’s life.
2. Congratulations for another wonderful year of falling in love with each other. Happy Anniversary!
3. Even though another year has passed, the love you share continues to last. Sending all my best wishes that you will continue to be blessed in love and happiness.
4. Throughout the ages numerous people have searched but have never found such a love as the two of you share. May you be continually blessed with great love and happiness. Happy Anniversary!
5. Take pride in knowing that you possess the kind of love that everyone aspires to one day find. May your hearts always remain as caring and passionate as when you fell in love. Happy Anniversary!
6. Sending all my love and best wishes as you celebrate another year of love and affection for one another. May you love continue to hold strong and grow with the passing of the ages. Happy Anniversary!
7. True love never dies, it only grows stronger and truer with the passing of time. It’s clear to see that your love is the strongest and truest kind. Happy Anniversary!
8. As you celebrate another year together, take a moment to reminisce in the happy memories you’ve created together and to reflect on the lessons learned. May you continue to grow ever stronger. Happy Anniversary.
9. Another year’s passed and you continue to show the world that true love does exists – Happy Anniversary!
10. Like wine, marriage can be sweet or bitter, intense or mellow, flat or acidic. But a couple like you enjoys all its flavors, whether dull or romantic. Happy anniversary.
11. Parties, dinners and get-togethers – we have many selfish reasons to gather and wish you both a great marriage ahead. Happy anniversary.
12. The bond of a marriage can take various forms, depending on whether life is imitating calm or storms. Sometimes in can be a beautiful knot, sometimes it can be a fragile cord. Regardless of what it is, I hope your lives overflow with bliss. Happy anniversary.
13. For some people, a perfect marriage is a myth, fairytale, legend, fable or false hope. But for me, it is a real thing which exists between you both. Happy anniversary.
14. You don’t need to wait for your 10th, 20th or 25th anniversary to celebrate a milestone in your life. Every anniversary of yours is a special milestone. Happy anniversary.
15. As an old couple your legs may have become wobbly and beautiful wrinkles may adorn your lovely faces, but your love for each other never seems fade regardless of life’s phases. Happy anniversary.
16. Your anniversary is a milestone where you can pause and look back at your life to cherish all the beautiful memories and bind yourselves to all the wonderful promises that are yet to be fulfilled. Happy anniversary.
17. Even after so many years of living together, you both haven’t got tired of each other. Here’s wishing that you stay like this forever. Happy anniversary.
18. Sending you many blessings and best wishes. May you continue to live a full and joyous life together for many more years yet to come. Happy Anniversary!
19. I just wanted to send you my best wishes and congratulate you both on your anniversary! You guys make it look easy
20. Congratulations on your Anniversary! Many best wishes and blessings as you continue walking life’s paths hand-in-hand and heart-in-heart. Happy Anniversary!
21. Thinking of you as you celebrate the passing of another year together. You’ve truly been an inspiration to others by staying true to each other. Happy Anniversary!
22. Roses are red, violets are blue. But I don’t know of anyone else who possesses a love so true. Happy Anniversary!
23. Just wanted to send all of my love and best wishes as you celebrate another wonderful year together. May life grant you many more amazing years. Happy Anniversary!
24. May the sun always shine on the path that you share. May the moon and stars always light your hearts with care.
25. Most of all, never lose the love which makes you a couple beyond compare. Happy Anniversary!
26. You’ve shown that you possess a true love which is sure to withstand the tests of time and continue to grow with the passing of the ages. May your love grow ever stronger. Happy Anniversary!
27. I just wanted to let you know how happy I am for you to be celebrating another year of love and happiness. May your love continue to bloom and grow with the passing of each day. Happy Anniversary!
28. May the sunshine of happiness always break out from the clouds of misunderstandings to form a rainbow of love in your timeless marriage. Happy anniversary.
29. Your family name too should end with EST because it comes after every word I use to describe you as a couple – happiEST, coolEST, hottEST and the very bEST. Happy anniversary.
30. The echo of your love and the sound of the sea have a few things in common – they are both constant and eternal. Happy anniversary.
31. The sweetest of anniversaries are a result of getting through the most bitter of all moments of life – hand in hand and heart to heart. Happy anniversary.
32. Your anniversary will remind you of the best moments of your relationship, but it will also remind you of all the strife you went through to experience those blissful moments. Happy anniversary.
33. Best friends in love – that fact that you don’t behave like a typical husband-wife makes your marriage perfect. Happy anniversary.
34. Anniversaries are reminders of the promises that couples have fulfilled in the past, the ones they are making in the present and those that are in store for the future. Cherish this milestone date and make yet another beautiful promise as you celebrate your wedding anniversary.
35. Most couples devote all their time to work in order to achieve success. But you both have the perfect balance – seeking success through work, love and happiness. Happy anniversary.
36. Remember the good times and forget the bad, reminisce about the happy memories and forget the sad. Take pride in a love that has lasted so long that even the angels are rejoicing in song. Happy Anniversary!
37. Through the good times and the bad you two have withstood the true test of time, every year growing with each other and growing closer together. Happy Anniversary!
38. Happy Anniversary! Congratulations on another year spent together. May your life continue to be filled with love, laughter and happiness.
39. Finding true love which continues to thrive and grow over the course of time is truly a blessing. May you continue to have many more years of being blessed with an ever growing love and affection for each other. Happy Anniversary!
40. Anyone can fall in love, but not everyone can stay in love – Happy Anniversary! And here’s to many more!
41. Thinking of you on this very special day as you celebrate yet another year together full of love and devotion. May your affections grow ever stronger and your love last ever longer. Happy Anniversary!
42. Very few people have the integrity and strength to stay together through thick and thin, you’re a beacon of inspiration and hope to all those around you. Happy Anniversary!
43. As you celebrate another year of love and happiness, remember that you’re also a beacon of light and hope to others. Never let go of the beautiful love that binds you to each other. Happy Anniversary.
44. Sometimes your marriage is slow like Waltz, sometimes it is peppy like Salsa, sometimes it is hot like Tango and sometimes it is soulful like Jazz – cheers to the couple who can dance to any rhythm of life. Happy anniversary.
45. Looking at divorced couples make me feel that marriages are ephemeral. But you both have proved that marriages are truly eternal. Happy anniversary.
46. One of the best memories of a couple is not just the magic of their first kiss but the magic they create every time they kiss for the rest of their lives. Happy anniversary.
47. The wrinkles on your faces are not signs of how much you have aged, but how beautifully your marriage has survived the test of time. Happy anniversary.
48. Not a long journey, your marriage is an adventure. Not a love story, your marriage is an epic tale of romance. Not a happy ending, your marriage is a blissful loop of sweet memories. Happy wedding anniversary.
49. Happy Anniversary! May you celebrate many more years together, withstanding the tests of time to emerge stronger and happier.
50. As time passes, the elements of life seem to erode even the strongest of substances. Yet, it is clear to see that absolutely nothing can erode your love for one another. Happy Anniversary!
51. Happy Anniversary! It’s truly amazing to see that you’re still so deeply in love with one another after so many years.
52. May you have many more happy anniversaries to come.
53. Aphrodite herself could never have formed such a great love as the bonds that you two share. May you always possess such astonishing love and care. Happy Anniversary!
54. If I had my life to live over again…next time I would find you sooner so that I could love you longer. Happy Anniversary to us!
55. The way you love me, the way you touch my life, I wish the journey, should never end till I die. Thanks for making the day special in my life. Happy Anniversary!
56. We have changed over the years, but the sparkle in your eyes is as bright as ever, and my love for you is even stronger.
57. The day is here again, I cant’ remember every moment of that day, but I could remember when I first looked at your eyes. Happy Anniversary Sweetheart!
58. When two people are connected at heart, it doesn’t matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers. Happy Anniversary to us!
59. True love is spending one day getting married… and the rest of your life feeling glad you did. Greetings of this Day to you and me!
60. When I look at you, my dear – It doesn’t seem like you’ve aged. To me you’re just as beautiful as the day we became engaged. Happy Anniversary.
61. As a tree must learn to bend when the wind blows to prevent it from breaking apart, together you’ve learned to bend in the bad times and stand tall during the good. May you continue to stand tall together for many more years to come. Happy Anniversary.
62. Even amidst difficult times, tough situations and harsh circumstances, you have proved that a happy marriage can sail you through any storm of life. Happy anniversary.
63. Happy anniversary to a couple who has made their marriage as perfect as it is made out to be in romantic books and movies.
64. In the Waltz of Life, you have proved to be the perfect dancing partners for each other and forever. Happy anniversary.
65. Even though the years continue to pass, may the love that you share only continue to grow stronger with time. Happy Anniversary!
66. Just wanted to send you the very best wishes possible. May you continue to love, cherish, and honor one another for many more years to come. Happy Anniversary!
67. Wishing you a very Happy Anniversary as you celebrate another year of love and compassion. May you have many more years together filled with love, happiness, and prosperity.
68. Happy Anniversary! May your love and devotion inspire all who surround you, and may you be blessed with all the gifts that life has to offer.
69. Your dreams, ambitions, and hopes for the future may not be always the same. But the beauty of your marriage is that you both live to make each others’ dreams come true. Happy anniversary to a perfect couple.
70. If your love story was made into a movie, it would give The Notebook a run for its money. Happy wedding anniversary.
71. Most married couples hear each other’s words, you listen to each other’s heartbeats. Most of them admire each other’s looks, you compliment each other’s soul. Most of them commit to each other’s lives, you have committed to each other’s dreams. Happy anniversary to an awesome couple.
72. The first few years of marriage are likely to be the best. It is only later that life becomes a test. But the love between you both makes you better that the rest. Happy anniversary and good luck.
73. No one and nothing in this world is perfect, but the two of you are as close as it gets. Happy anniversary.
74. For some couples, being perfect means being flawless. But for a beautiful one like you, being perfect means accepting each other’s flaws. Happy anniversary.
75. Your anniversary should have been a monthly and not a weekly affair, for having just one day in a year is just not enough to show each other how much you care. Happy anniversary.
76. A romantic journey, thrilling ride, fun adventure, amazing voyage, beautiful expedition, memorable escapade, heavenly trip – if this is the definition of your marriage and the path to your destiny. Happy anniversary.
77. Every year, your anniversary makes me anxious, insecure, nervous and stressed because it adds to the pressure of finding the perfect match – just like you both did. Happy anniversary.
78. Wishing you another wonderful year of marital bliss together. Happy wedding anniversary.
79. Sending you both loving wishes on your anniversary, may it be something so very special.
80. Wishing more laughter, more joy, more love for the both of you in the years to come.
81. Wishing you many more years of happiness and unconditional love.
82. Wishing you many more years of happiness and unconditional love
83. Best wishes to you both on your anniversary.
84. Happy anniversary and best wishes to my favorite couple.
85. Wishing a very happy wedding anniversary to a lovely couple.
86. Wishing you all the best on your anniversary day.
87. Wishing that you two will grow even closer together with each passing day. Happy anniversary.
88. Wishing you a wonderful and long life together on your anniversary.
89. Sending my warmest wishes to a wonderful couple on their special day. Hope that you have a sparkling celebration on your anniversary.
90. Happy Anniversary to the one I’ll always want, even when I’m too old to remember what I’m supposed to want you for.
91. I am so lucky to have you as my husband and this is my best day in my life. Happy anniversary to you my dear.
92. Happy Anniversary to my dear love and very best friend.
93. Remember the yesterdays, Plan your tomorrows, And celebrate your today, Happy anniversary to a lovely couple, God bless both of you.
94. Happy anniversary to a couple who almost never make me physically ill.
95. Happy Anniversary to a couple whose age difference is much less creepy now.
96. Best Wishes for a Happy Anniversary…to a pair who know how to take romance to heart. Treasure your day.
97. Happy anniversary to you both; Have a bright and happy day. Your marriage sets an example; It shines in every way.
98. You had turned my life to a poem and its rhythm makes my dears and nears to rejoice ever and ever Happy Anniversary to you.
99. Happy Anniversary to someone who was my least deplorable marriage option.
100. Yours is a story of an endless love, made stronger by time. Happy anniversary!
Best Happy Birthday Greetings Your Friends Would Appreciate
Happy Holiday Greetings For Friends, Family, And Businesses
Funny Happy Birthday Meme, Images, Pictures, Messages
Happy Wedding Anniversary Quotes, Wishes, Messages
Best Wedding Congratulations Messages
Best Happy Anniversary Images, Pictures, and Photos
Say "Happy Anniversary" to your wife or husband, or a special couple you know, with these fabulous anniversary wishes and quotes. From romantic and sweet to milestone anniversary wishes, you're sure to find the words to wish someone a happy wedding anniversary!
Use the quick-links to jump to a particular section, or scroll down the page to see the entire collection of happy anniversary wishes and quotes.
To Your Husband or Wife, or Partner:
To HusbandTo WifeBoyfriend/GirlfriendOn Raising Children TogetherRomanticFunny1st AnniversaryMilestone Anniversary
To a Couple:
To ParentsTo FriendsMilestone Anniversary Wishes for Friends
Last updated: August 9th, 2019.
You might see him every day of the week, but that doesn't make your anniversary any less special. If you're someone who's staring at a blank piece of paper and wondering, "what should I say to my husband on our anniversary?", don't give up! Instead, speak from the heart and see where it takes you.
To my one and only love, can you believe that we've come so far from where we began? What a magnificent journey! And the company really has been first class. Happy Anniversary!
Another year passed... another year of adventures, worries, and happy moments that we've shared. May many more of these happy years will come our way - I couldn't have found a better person to share them with!
You make me so happy every day. Today, let's celebrate all the amazing memories we've made! Happy Anniversary!
To my husband, you always know how to keep things fresh and exciting. With you, I know that the coming years will be a wonderful adventure. Happy Anniversary, Handsome!
You make me feel blessed every day to have such a loving and responsible husband. Thank you for being such an important part of my life! Happy Anniversary.
Thank you for being my husband, my partner, my lover, and my best friend. Happy Anniversary!
How lucky am I to have a man like you in my life? Here's to many more years of love and happiness together.
Grow old along with me. The best is yet to be.
~ Robert Browning
Top of page
Sometimes we get stumped saying what we feel. The problem is, it's easy to overthink how to tell someone we love them. There's no shame in keeping it short and sweet. Here are some happy anniversary wishes to help you get started.
I don't know where I'd be without you, and I never want to find out. Here's to many years of love and happiness ahead!
You have made me a better person by loving me for who I am. Thank you for being there for me always. Happy Anniversary Darling!
Being with you makes me feel like celebrating every single day. I have been blessed with you by my side, and I cherish you. I love you! Happy Anniversary!
Your love has changed my life completely! I look forward to more amazing and adventurous years with you. Happy Anniversary Darling.
I am so lucky to have fallen in love with my best friend. Happy Anniversary Dear Wife.
[X] years ago today, you made me the happiest man on earth. And I still feel like I'm the luckiest!
Today, we celebrate the best decision I ever made. Happy Anniversary, my Beautiful Wife.
If I had my life to live over again, next time I would find you sooner so that I could love you longer. Happy Anniversary to us!
Top of page
Marriage is one kind of adventure, but raising children together is a whole new level! Having a family is an important part of your life and relationship, and your newfound respect for each other as parents can be a great thing to bring into your anniversary message.
Watching you spend time with our kids reminds me of what an amazing [husband/wife] you have always been and what a truly extraordinary [dad/mom] you have become. Happy Anniversary to the love of my life and the [father/mother] of my children!
Thank you for making an amazing example of love and caring for our children. They grow stronger and kinder each day because of you. Happy Anniversary!
This is our first anniversary as parents. I'm so grateful to be sharing this adventure with someone so wonderful, and I look forward to all the love, laughter, and wonder ahead for us.
All these years, you have been amazing. As a dad to our kids and as my love. I have always been happy in your arms, and I can tell that we'll be happy together for the rest of our days. Thank you for everything. Happy Anniversary, My Darling.
Am I looking forward to more years like this one? Sign me up!! One day, our beautiful children will retell the story of our love. And my only wish is for them to find a wonderful marriage like ours.
Top of page
Are you asking yourself, what should I say to my girlfriend on our anniversary? It can be difficult to tell someone how you feel, especially with a relatively new relationship, and the anniversary makes an important landmark. Just send them as much affection as you can, and you'll do great.
Wow! It's been another year, already? Time flies when you're having fun. Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary to someone I can talk to, laugh with, cry with, and cause some trouble with. To my partner-in-crime!
It's been a year and you're still my dream come true. Happy anniversary to the most thoughtful [boyfriend/girlfriend] in the world!
You have been my love, my strength, and my inspiration. I love you so much. Happy Anniversary to my Better Half!
To my teammate, my rock, and my best friend, Happy Anniversary!
Happy first-date anniversary to us! You bowled me over then, and you still do!
When I'm around you, I know that I can be myself entirely. You are the only person I can say that about, and that's what makes you so special. Happy Anniversary!
Nobody else could understand the relationship between us. And, no one else in this world would understand me the way you do. Happy Anniversary!
Top of page
Anniversaries are the time for romance, seduction, and bringing out all those honest, strong words of love and kindness that you feel. A little romance can be its own gift on an anniversary. So get in touch with your romantic side, light some candles, look into your partner's eyes, and dare to be romantic.
When I found you, I knew you would be the one who can understand me perfectly. I love the way we communicate, share our memories, and are always there to support each other. Happy Anniversary!
You're as sexy as the day I met you. I can't wait until we can be alone together tonight. Happy Anniversary
Another year to create precious memories together. Another year for discovering new things to love about each other. And another year to strengthen our amazing bond. I'll always be there for you. Happy Anniversary Love
365 days of being the Big Spoon to your Little Spoon, and I wouldn't change a thing. I want to sleep next to you every day for the rest of our lives. Happy Anniversary!
The way you love me, the way you touch my life makes me wish that the journey will never end. Thanks for making me feel special and [handsome/beautiful] every day. Happy Anniversary!
Top of page
There are times when we say "I love you" with tears in our eyes, but other times, it's best to say it with a little laughter instead. Bring a smile to your loved one's face with a funny, affectionate tone in your anniversary message.
You truly are the only one I want to annoy for the rest of my life. Happy Anniversary!
Marriage is... finding someone to put up with your crap, who still admires your weird little ways, and who still says they love you at the end of the day.
See, I told you I wouldn't forget. Happy Anniversary!
Same day and time next year? Happy Anniversary!
Marriage is a relationship in which one is always right, and the other is the husband!
I'll love you even when we're old and wrinkly. Happy Anniversary!
A wedding band is the smallest handcuff ever made, I'm glad I chose my cellmate wisely.
They say your partner becomes your other half. These days, it's hard to do things without you... especially this anniversary celebration. Happy Anniversary - we're better together!
Top of page
The first wedding anniversary marks a meaningful time when you've come a long way with your beloved and you're looking toward the future. The two of you are probably exhausted from hashing out your future plans. So pat yourselves on the back for your anniversary and celebrate the love that brought you together.
When we married a year ago, you made my dreams come true. Now every day since then has been like a fairy tale. I'm looking forward to all of our new adventures. Happy Anniversary to my [handsome husband / beautiful wife]!
One whole year of seeing your smile every day. Isn't the honeymoon phase wonderful? Happy Anniversary! I can't want to grow old with you.
From the moment I met you, I knew that you were something special. Now, here we are, a year after our marriage, and I'm still falling deeper in love with you every day. We have so much worth celebrating! Happy Anniversary.
I can't believe how much we've grown together in just a year. Who knew that learning to love, support, and cherish each other would be so rewarding. So cheers, my love, to one year down and forever to go!
I'm so lucky you chose me. And I'm pretty sure you feel the same! Happy Anniversary, My Love.
On our first wedding anniversary, I wish that your heart keeps beating for me, as it did on our wedding day. I know that my heart will keep beating for you!
Top of page
Milestone anniversaries are an achievement in years. The number refers to a powerful love and commitment to each other. Marriage can be hard work at times, and pure bliss at other times. Long relationships offer you a lot to celebrate and many memories draw upon.
[10/20/30] years ago, when we were married, I knew we had found true love. Things change every day, but this remains constant. I can't wait to spend my next forever with you. Happy Anniversary, My Love.
A perfect marriage is just two imperfect people who refuse to give up on each other. You know how I know we're perfect? Because we've made it [10/20/30] years. Happy Anniversary!
Now that we're older, it's time to be real. Love isn't perfect. It hasn't been a fairy tale or a storybook all the time. It's all about overcoming obstacles and working through challenges. Every year, we fight to be together, holding on and never letting go. But for all that, every second has been completely, utterly, astoundingly worth it because we've done it together. Happy [10th/20th/30th] Anniversary!
[Ten/Twenty/Thirty] years of marriage and mayhem! You've made me so happy through every single one. Happy Anniversary!
May our journey of love continue to be a great one. May the road ahead of us be full of support, care and understanding. Happy Anniversary to my better half!
To another year of sharing sunsets and dreams. Happy Anniversary My Love!
The best things in life are better with you. Our [10/20/30] years of marriage have taught me to treasure every moment.
We're celebrating [10/20/30] years together, and I love you more than ever!
Top of page
Your parents' marriage is likely a powerful example and inspiration to you. Seeing how they interacted might have shaped how you understand love and your personal standards for relationships. On their anniversary, let them know how much their example has meant to you.
To my amazing parents, you still make marriage look easy! Wishing you a day to remember! Happy Anniversary!
Every time I see you, I know that you two were made for each other. Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!
Growing up around your love has inspired me to believe in true love. Thanks to you, my standards are high and I know that my love means something special and beautiful. Happy Anniversary to my parents!
To my parents on your anniversary: Your love and commitment continually sets the bar high for all other marriages. Have a wonderful anniversary!
Thanks for being wonderful parents and for your lasting commitment to each other. In all my years, I've never once wondered whether you loved each other, or me. It was always so clear.
Your commitment in good and bad times has taught us teamwork. Your tolerance for each other's habits has taught us patience. And your support during each other's crises has taught us solidarity. Through your lives, you have taught us how to live. Happy Anniversary!
From the time you started reading me stories, I knew you were a fairy tale couple yourselves. May you have many more chapters to this love story. Happy Anniversary!
Top of page
When it comes to your married friends, you might be hesitant about how to wish someone a happy wedding anniversary. It's nice to draw on your memories of them as a couple, especially if you were present at their wedding. Let them know that you support and admire their love and commitment.
On your anniversary, may you both be blessed with love, joy, and happiness to last a whole lifetime!
What a great day for a stroll down memory lane! Take some time today to remember and cherish all the beautiful times you have shared. To many more, Happy Anniversary!
Wishing you the happiness of a lifetime. Happy Anniversary!
To my favorite couple, I hope all of your dreams come true. But it looks like the two of you already have that taken care of! Happy Anniversary, Love Birds!
As a couple, your amazing and unique story is just beginning to unfold. We're so excited to see the next part as you write it together. Happy Anniversary!
Love is like a fun and wild roller coaster... so hang on and enjoy the ride!
You two go together like salt with pepper, bacon with eggs, and peanut butter and jelly. Happy Anniversary!
The two of you possess the kind of love that everyone aspires to find. May you hearts always remain as caring and passionate as when you fell in love. Happy Anniversary!
Top of page
Landmark anniversaries are an inspiration to us all. They represent an extensive time of love, commitment, and memories. If you're still wondering what to say to a couple on their anniversary, encourage them and let them know how inspirational you find their love to be.
Your [10/20/30] years of marriage are a inspiration to us all. May your love continue to grow and blossom each new year. Wishing you happiness, joy, and love on your [10th/20th/30th] anniversary!
When you withstand the tests of time, you emerge a stronger happier couple. Congratulations on [10/20/30] years of marriage and cheers to [10/20/30] more!
Happy [10th/20th/30th] Anniversary! I always knew you two had something special.
[10/20/30] isn't just a number. It's good times, tough stuff, and lasting memories. It's the two of you, and it's love. Happy Anniversary!
Remember, the first [10/20/30] years are the hardest! Happy Anniversary!
Wishing you a very Happy Anniversary as you celebrate another year of love and compassion. May you have many more years together filled with love, happiness, and prosperity.
Happy Anniversary! Your love has withstood the test of time and is an inspiration to us all each day. May you have many more anniversaries to come.
Another year has passed and you continue to show the world that true love does exist. Happy Anniversary!
I can't believe you two have been married for [10/20/30] years! You seem just as in love with each other as you did on your wedding day. Here's wishing you many more years of happiness together!
Top of page
We hope you enjoyed our collection of Happy Anniversary wishes, messages and greetings!
For more romantic, sweet, beautiful, and funny anniversary quotes and wishes inspiration, do take a look at these other articles:
We also have year-specific wedding anniversary gift collections for celebrating those important anniversary milestones!
Looking for an amazing gift? Create a personalized anniversary gift for the special person in your life with our beautiful personalized posters and love vouchers. Easy to edit and print, they're a unique gift that your partner will be amazed you made just for them!
Wedding Anniversaries are important. They mark a very special time in people's lives together. Remembering and celebrating anniversaries is.
Wedding Anniversaries are important. They mark a very special time in people’s lives together. Remembering and celebrating anniversaries is a great way to bond as a couple. It is also good to remember the anniversaries of your friends or relatives. Flowers or a gift can be a great way to honor an anniversary, but words of congratulations are almost always appreciated.
In order to give you ideas of what to say, we have compiled a list of sample wishes that you can use or that you can use as inspiration for your own original thoughts. We have included wishes for your spouse, your friends or relatives, and your parents.
#1: It seems like only yesterday that we walked down the aisle together. I was so nervous, and I couldn’t believe that someone as beautiful as you would want to marry me. I still find it hard to believe. I love you so much. Happy Anniversary, darling.
#2: To our parents on their anniversary from all of us. We are so happy that you two got together. Otherwise, we wouldn’t be here. Have a wonderful day today, and many more years to come.
#3: The two of you are an example of a wonderful, loving couple, and you are an inspiration to me. I only hope that I will find a love like yours. Happy Anniversary.
#4: The day I met you was the second best day of my life. The day I married you was the first. Happy Anniversary, darling. I love you so much.
#5: Happy Anniversary to a very special couple. The two of you do so much for everyone else. I hope you enjoy your special day, and that you have many years ahead of you.
#6: Who would’ve thought that such a wild and crazy guy would ever settle down, or that he would find such a lovely wife? Happy Anniversary.
#7: We have been through so much together. There have been times when we have been poor, when we have barely had time to see each other, and when the stress and strain on us almost tore us apart. Yet, through it all, you have stuck by my side, and you have been a great support and a friend. Happy Anniversary, my dearest love.
#8: To Mom and Dad on their anniversary, the way you love and care for each other and for my siblings and me has been an example and inspiration. Have a great day today.
#9: To my daughter and son-in-law on their anniversary, congratulations on your first year together. I want you to know how happy I am for you and how proud I am of you.
#10: To my husband on our 25th Anniversary, it is hard to believe that we have been together for so long. Where has all the time gone? I look forward to growing old with you.
#11: Every day, I think about how much I love you, and how happy I am that you married me. I look forward to spending the rest of our lives together. Happy Anniversary, my love.
#12: It is not very often that a fairytale romance turns out to be a perfect marriage as well. That is what I have found with you. I love you, and I am so happy in the life that we have built together. Happy Anniversary, dear.
#13: Happy 50th Anniversary. In this day and age, sometimes it is hard to believe that love can last. Yet, the two of you have shown that it is possible. We hope you have a great day today, and many more anniversaries to come.
#14: There is something about this date that I can’t seem to remember. What could it be? Oh yes, this is the date that I married you, and you made me the happiest man life. Happy Anniversary, my love.
#15: We had just gotten through our second year together. I have never been happier than I have been in these past two years. Happy Anniversary, sweetheart.
#16: To my husband on our anniversary, this is the day in which you made all my dreams come true. I think God for you every day. I love you so much. I look forward to many more years with you.
#17: To my beautiful wife and wonderful mother to our children, I don’t always express how grateful I am to you for all you do for me and our family. On this very special day, I wanted to let you know how much I love you and how much I appreciate you. Happy Anniversary, my dear.
#18: To my wonderful mother and father, I wanted to let you know that I was thinking if you on this very special day. Happy Anniversary.
#19: Your wedding was the very first wedding I ever attended. You both looked so in love, and you have shown me what a happy and healthy marriage could look like. Happy Anniversary, my favorite Aunt and Uncle.
#20: You are the best husband a woman could have. I have been so happy in all these years with you. Showering you with all my love on our anniversary.
#21: Happy 10th Anniversary to my dear friends. I wish you a very special day today. I hope you know how glad I am to see the two of you so happy together. I wish you many more years to come.
#22: To my husband, my soulmate, lover, companion, and friend, you mean so much to me, and even though we’ve only been together three years, I can’t imagine life without you. Happy Anniversary, darling.
#23: To my dear wife on our 30th Anniversary, when we first got together, I was young and foolish. Now I am old but still foolish. Yet, I think I did do one thing right in my life, and that was to marry you. You have brought me such joy and happiness, and I want to be with you forever. Happy Anniversary.
Also Read: Sweet Love Messages For Dear Husband
Also See: 30 Deep Love Messages For Wife – Romantic Words For Wife
1st Wedding Anniversary Wishes. ♥For your anniversary here .. Happy Anniversary! Your love is always in demand, supply always falls short.