But nowadays sarcasm can be very crude, so we decided to choose only clever sarcastic quotes, or quotes based on irony, which is the gentler cousin of.
Below you will find our collection of inspirational, wise, and humorous old sarcasm quotes, sarcasm sayings, and sarcasm proverbs, collected over the years from a variety of sources.
Sarcasm: the last refuge of modest and chaste-souled people when the privacy of their soul is coarsely and intrusively invaded.
Sarcasm is weird. Even not in acting, in life I feel like 'sarcastic' is a word that people use to describe me sometimes so when I meet someone, it's almost like they feel like they have to also be sarcastic, but it can sometimes just come off as mean if it's not used in the right way.
Sarcasm I now see to be, in general, the language of the devil; for which reason I have long since as good as renounced it.
Some sarcasm is best told simply.
Neither irony nor sarcasm is argument.
Avoid sarcasm. Don't insist on the last word.
A sarcastic person has a superiority complex that can be cured only by the honesty of humility.
Lawrence G. Lovasik
What I claim is to live to the full the contradiction of my time, which may well make sarcasm the condition of truth.
Sarcasm the body's natural defense against stupidity.
Sarcasm was usually lost on imbeciles.
Sarcasm is the last refuge of the imaginatively bankrupt.
The spirit of sarcasm lives and thrives in the midst of universal wreck; its balls are enchanted and itself invulnerable, and it braves retaliations and reprisals because itself is a mere flash, a bodiless and magical nothing.
Blows are sarcasm's turned stupid.
Sarcasm helps me overcome the harshness of the reality we live, eases the pain of scars and makes people smile.
Jul 31, 2018 These "Daria" quotes — from the iconic MTV series — speak to your sarcastic wisdom can still guide through the madness of modern life.
Recently, Larry posted an interesting (and inspirational) post over at Search Engine Journal that collected 19 quotes about digital marketing from some of the best-known names in the business. All of Larry’s chosen quotes were taken from Twitter, digital marketers’ favorite social network. Even in just 140 characters, there was a lot to learn from Larry’s list.
In the time-honored tradition of embarking upon a long pilgrimage to seek wisdom and enlightenment from the masters, I set out to find my own nuggets of digital marketing wisdom, not all of which were culled from Twitter.
Behold! Another 23 quotes (I couldn’t stop at just 19, as some of these were too good not to share) that will help you become a better digital marketer and maybe, just maybe, a better person – and isn’t that what the holiday season is all about?
23. “Good marketing makes the company look smart. Great marketing makes the customer feel smart.” – Joe Chernov
Image via Pardot
22. “Even when you are marketing to your entire audience or customer base, you are still simply speaking to a single human at any given time.” – Ann Handley
21. “As marketers, we should be changing the mantra from always be closing to always be helping.” – Jonathan Lister<<CLICK TO TWEET THIS!>>
20. “Just because you can measure everything doesn’t mean that you should.” – W. Edward Deming
19. “I am all for conversations, but you need to have a message.” – Renee Blodgett
18. “Take two ideas and put them together to make one new idea. After all, what is a Snuggie but a mutation of a blanket and a robe?” – Jim Kukral
Image via HubSpot
17. “Social media allows big companies to act small again.” – Jay Baer
16. “The best way to engage honestly with the marketplace via Twitter is to never use the words ‘engage,’ ‘honestly’ or ‘marketplace.’” – Jeffrey Zeldman
15. “Put your energy into making things that are likeable, not some douchey social media strategy.” – Matthew Inman, AKA The Oatmeal
Image via The Oatmeal
14. “Clients don’t care about the labor pains; they want to see the baby.” – Tim Williams
13. “Martin Luther King did not say ‘I have a mission statement.’” – Simon Sinek<<CLICK TO TWEET THIS!>>
12. “Holding back technology to preserve broken business models is like allowing blacksmiths to veto the internal combustion engine in order to protect their horseshoes.” – Don Tapscott and Anthony D. Williams
11. “You can’t expect to just write and have visitors come to you – that’s too passive.” – Anita Campbell
10. “Focus on the core problem your business solves and put out lots of content and enthusiasm and ideas about how to solve that problem.” – Laura Fitton
9. “Content is the atomic particle of all digital marketing.” – Rebecca Lieb<<CLICK TO TWEET THIS!>>
8. “You can’t sell anything if you can’t tell anything.” Beth Comstock
7. “Branded content is created for a company. A content brand is created for a valuable company.” – Drew Davis
6. “Content is the reason search began in the first place.” – Lee Odden<<CLICK TO TWEET THIS!>>
5. “Search marketing, and most Internet marketing in fact, can be very threatening because there are no rules. There’s no safe haven. To do it right, you need to be willing to be wrong. But search marketing done right is all about being wrong. Experimentation is the only way.” – Mike Moran
4. “It’s much easier to double your business by doubling your conversion rate than doubling your traffic.” – Bryan Eisenberg
3. “Never let ads write checks your website can’t cash.” – Avinash Kaushik
2. “It’s hard to target a message to a generic 35-year-old middle-class working mother of two. It’s much easier to target a message to Jennifer, who has two children under four, works as a paralegal, and is always looking for quick but healthy dinners and ways to spend more time with her kids and less time on housework.” – Elizabeth Gardner
1. “If you build it… you may still need Google AdWords.” – Jennifer Mesenbrink<<CLICK TO TWEET THIS!>>
Nov 25, 2018 sarcastic wisdom life quotes life quotes home improvement cast karen. sarcastic wisdom life quotes home improvement store open near me.
As an evil overlord, it’s important to have a set of quotes handy at all times in order to out-duel an adversary in a verbal showdown of wits.
Bookmark this page, more quotes are added nefariously!
Wouldn’t it be great if this post ended with links to a whole bunch of other awesome articles full of quotes? Well now it does!
Wouldn’t it be totally awesome to receive emails from an evil overlord?
WELL GUESS WHAT?!
Subscribe to the World Domination Newsletter and I’ll be your pal.
You can send me a message… I can send you a message… It will be great!
Join now because the World Domination Newsletter is free for an unlimited time only! Don’t miss out on this overwhelmingly frequent opportunity!
Filed Under: Life-Hacking, Protips & QuotesTagged With: ironic, quotes, sarcastic, witty
Dec 19, 2017 We put together 23 brilliant marketing quotes (we couldn't stop at just 19, upon a long pilgrimage to seek wisdom and enlightenment from the.