These cute congratulation messages are perfect examples of what to say to the new parents who just welcomed their newborn baby boy. Rhonda Bevan.
Should I even send a new baby card and gift to parent's of a premature baby? Look what these mums of premature babies said on Facebook about our cards and their own sad Examples of appropriate messages.
A baby shower serves as a pleasant diversion from all the craziness and a fun time for the guest of honor to show off her ever adorable baby bump. This is also the perfect time to celebrate one last hurrah with the girls before the baby says, “Hello, World!” As a guest, you’ll want to assure that this day goes as smoothly as possible, full of celebrations and smiles. Make your addition to all of this baby shower happiness with some touching baby shower wishes and messages.
If you find yourself asking what to write in a baby shower card or are searching for an element that will take your baby shower greeting over the top, you are in the right place. These inspirational baby sentiments will help you reiterate just how excited you are for the newest addition. To get started on finding the perfect inspiration, pick a section below.
There is something magical about a wish that just can’t be described. An almost mom prepping the house for baby and getting ready for all the before baby celebrations could definitely use a few wishes, words of wisdom, or advice. Well wishes for a baby shower will touch hearts and allow you to say ‘congratulations’ and ‘we love you’ like never before. It won’t take much time to add one of these baby shower best wishes to your greeting card, and you won’t regret it. These short and sweet personalized wishes will serve as a part of all the festive celebrations.
As you pick up a pen and get ready to draft your baby shower card wishes, make sure that the well wishes you write stay true to you and shine a spotlight on your one-of-a-kind relationship to the parents-to-be. These adorable new baby wishes are a great place to get inspiration for your charming sentiment for the little one’s debut. You can also use inspiration from the baby shower theme.
These baby shower wishes for a boy (more like wishes for a little prince) are a fun way to celebrate his almost arrival with the happy couple. Mom-to-be will cherish your sweet greeting and keep it close to her heart to share with her handsome man a few years down the road. These kind baby shower words also make for great shower keepsakes and the perfect addition to a baby shower photo book. Use the below template to draft the best and most personalized wishes for the little man.
If you know the gender of the baby before the shower, then why not reflect that in your baby shower card greeting? She’s sugar and spice and everything nice, and she’s about to change this happy couple’s world in the best way imaginable. Share these touching baby shower card wishes for the pink bundle of joy with mom on her big day. Go one step further and print these sweet words onto a custom canvas print that mom and dad can hang in the little one’s nursery. This makes the perfect baby shower gift.
When you think of the word ‘baby’ you can’t help but immediately be drawn to words like adorable, darling, sweet, heavenly, lovable and the list goes on. If you’re getting stuck there, don’t worry. It’s not uncommon to get writers’ block, especially when trying to find perfect words for an almost newly mom. If you’re looking to fill in all of the blank space of your ‘Welcome Baby card’ but seem to be at a loss for words, look to these cute baby shower card messages for inspiration.
Looking for a new baby congratulations message or wondering how to congratulate someone on their new baby? Here we have compiled an extensive list of new baby congratulations messages and quotes for you!
Put aside those generic off the shelf cards and write something with a bit of flair. A newborn baby is a huge milestone in life, and the quotes should not only be cute but to also motivate and inspire the new family in that magical moment in time.
There are newborn baby boy quotes, newborn baby girl quotes and some funny new baby quotes at the end for you to make a beautiful and heart-warming welcome message for the baby shower or for ideas on what to write down on the congratulatory card. Whether the message goes out to your new nephew, niece, brother, sister, grandchild, friend’s baby, godchild, a baby boy or baby girl, these messages will reach the heart.
So, here are some of the most lovable and comforting new baby congratulations messages and greetings that will surely impress:
1.Congratulations! As new parents, may you be filled with joy and happiness with the arrival of your new baby [Boy / Girl]. Wishing your new family all the absolute best.
2. This is the start of something special, the next few years are going to be the most memorable.
3. Wishing your newborn and your family many years of good health, love, and happiness.
4. Congratulations! This is a beginning of something wonderful for your family. I hope that this journey is filled with lots of laughter, love and warm cuddles.
5. Only wishing you the best of luck with your new baby journey
6. The most incredible journey and outlook about being parents is catching a glimpse of yourself in your newborn!
7. Welcome to the new big world little one, this is a place full of excitements and wonders.
8. Congratulations to Mama Bear and Papa Bear. Baby Bear seems just perfect!
9. Congratulations! Happy Parenting!
10. WOW! This is incredible news!! It is great to hear that your new baby has arrived safe and sound. Enjoy your new role of proud parents.
11. Time to celebrate the safe arrival of your newest baby born!! May babyhood be filled with lots of love and memories. All the best!
12. Congratulations on your new role as proud parents of a happy and healthy baby [Boy / Girl]! We hope this is a marvelous time filled with lots of joy and happiness for your new family.
13. This is a beginning of something wonderful, your newborn will bring you memories to share. I hope everything goes well. If you need anything I’m always here for you.
14. Congratulations on the safe arrival of your new family member addition! Wishing you all but the very best and as always, please let me know whether I can help out in any way. Lots of love! 🙂
15. This is such exciting news!! Congratulations on the new family addition.
16. As new parents, cherish this extraordinary time and may it be filled with lots of joyous memories. Just wait until they start speaking!
17. Congratulations!! The parenthood journey has begun, may you be filled with much joy, delight, and happiness with the arrival of your new baby [Boy / Girl]. Wishing your new family all the very best and as always, please let me know if there’s any way I can help.
18. Congratulations on the arrival of your new happy and healthy baby! May you cherish this extraordinary time that only comes around once and may it make for lots of wonderful memories. All the best and with lots of love.
19. This is such brilliant news! Create amazing and long lasting memories. So excited to meet the little one once things settle down. if you need any help at all, you have my number. Lots of love!
20. We are thinking of you during this exciting moment in time, you will have sleepless nights and days. But I can tell you that it will definitely be worth it to see your Bubba smile. All the best and with lots of love.
21. Welcome to parenthood, may your new baby born bring you happiness, love and joy.
22. Parenthood is such a wonderful experience, lots of memories will be made. Wishing your family the very best.
23. It’s hard to say who is blessed more, you are for having a new baby, or it could be your baby having you as parents. Nevertheless congratulations!
24. I’m so happy for your newborn’s safe arrival, don’t forget to let me know if you need anything. Always happy to babysit so you can have a peaceful sleep or meal.
25. Wishing you both much joy and happiness with the safe arrival of your newest family member!! May you find babyhood and parenthood a wonderful and rewarding experience that is filled with lots of loving memories. All the very best during this moment in time.
26. Congratulations! Time will now fly pass so quickly as your little one grows up quickly! Cherish every minute.
27.Congrats! This is a rewarding experience part of your lifetime.
28. May your new little baby bring you a lifetime of happiness even at the toughest time.
29. This new change will be forever, I promise you it would be the better type of change.
30. Congratulations on the new baby, it’s always exciting to see who the baby looks like more and who traits they have inherited. Enjoy parenthood and create many memories.
31. Welcome to the new chapter of your life, this chapter is a beginning of something great! It will be filled with new potentials, new discoveries, and challenges.
32. Welcome to the world little [Prince / Princess], I hope your queen and king spoils you with riches. May your journey be filled with joy and love.
33. If the sun shines for a thousand years, it could never outshine the warmth and ecstatic joy I feel as I congratulate you on the birth of your son.
34.These baby steps will walk miles, littles ones to bigs. As parents you have big shoes to fill, you are the role model for your child.
35. Hello little one, welcome to the world! You have the best mummy and daddy anyone could wish for. You will have everlasting love and happiness.
36. Congratulation on your newborn [Son / Daughter], [He / She] will be soo cute. Such wonderful genetics they would inherit.
1. I hope you like the gift I gave you, I thought you might need a stronger perfume from all the nappy changing.
2.Hello yummy mummy goodbye tummy.
3. Dearest friend, I have planned a wonderful welcome home party for you. There will be a barbecue, cheese and the finest wine for me especially.
4.Life will only get harder I tell you, just wait until they start talking and walking.
5. I hope your newborn inherits only the best features, I can’t say the same for you.
6. You don’t have to stay up late accidentally anymore, I’m sure your baby will keep you wide awake. I hope you’ve been practicing your vocals.
7. Forget about spending time with the girls and boys, it’s not about you anymore.
8. I’ve put my number on speed dial on your phone just in case you want to get out of diaper changing.
9. I left a loving message inside one of the books I gave, it explains how they were born. No need to explain to them, I got you covered!
10. I hope you have prepared many low-cost shirts and pants, I heard you will need to change these at least 5 times a day. If you know what I mean…
11. I hope you are blessed with a non-crying and obedient baby otherwise we are not having dinner together if you are bringing [Him / Her].
Knowing the newborn baby’s name would also be a plus to include in the message where appropriate. Start off the card by addressing it to the:
We hope these heart-warming new baby congratulations wishes suit your needs. A baby is the most gracious gift of great happiness and joy, so don’t be afraid to express your emotions, and congratulate the couple on the new arrival of a newborn to the family. Have any other wonderful quotes or messages?
When deciding what to write in baby shower card, it can be difficult to know Welcoming your new baby with wishes of health, joy and plenty of sleep. If there's anything more special than a new baby on the way, it's two babies on the way! . For example, if the dad is an avid guitar player, incorporate.
If you know someone who just had a baby, chances are they’re living in a cocoon of (sleep-deprived) bliss. As for you? You’re working on giving them a card with a heartfelt message that shows just how excited you are for them in this moment. But where to begin with your new baby wishes?
Naturally, it depends partly on how close you are to the parent in question: Is he or she a sibling, a close friend, a distant relative or a work colleague? Do you have a more formal relationship with this person, or is this someone you always laugh with? There’s no wrong thing to write, but your relationship will most likely dictate just how emotional (or cheeky) you want to get with your wishes for baby. But no matter what, you want to keep it sweet—it’s such a happy time! “Congratulations on your new baby” is a strong start, and we’ll help you take it from there.
New baby sentiments in this article:
It’s a girl! If you’re looking for new baby wishes to send to the parents of a baby girl, you can never go wrong with a heartfelt note—but why not try something playful, punchy and empowering?
Examples of wishes for baby girl:
• Who runs the world? Your little girl! (Soon enough, my friend, soon enough!) Thanks for bringing another boss lady into the world. XO
• Missing your sleep? Just wait ’til the sleepovers start. (I know you can’t wait!) Congrats, you two!
• It takes a Wonder Woman to create one. Congratulations on your new little bundle of girl power!
• Two against one! (Sorry, [dad’s name].) Congratulations on your little girl—we can’t wait to meet her!
• [Baby’s name] is going to inherit the best closet. Congratulations on your baby girl, mama!
• Are there three words better than “daddy’s little girl?” Didn’t think so. Congrats on yours.
This one’s for the boys! Looking for a message that’s straightforward and sincere? We’ve got you. Rather go a bit goofy? We’ve got ones for that too! You really can’t go wrong either way, especially if you customize it with a little of your own flair.
Examples of wishes for baby boy:
• Boy, oh, boy! We can’t wait to meet your little dude. Congratulations!
• Because the world needed another heartbreaker. ;-) Congratulations on your little boy!
• Your little boy has the coolest parents in town, hands down. Congratulations to you both!
• Life’s full of surprises with a little boy—just remember to duck. Congrats!
• If he’s half as handsome as his dad and a quarter as kind as his mom, you two will have a real winner on your hands. Congratulations on your baby boy!
• Boys: Because we all want a little more mud in the house. (Call me; I’ll come with soap.) Love you—congratulations!
Of course, just because you now know the baby’s gender doesn’t mean you have to focus on it in your new baby wishes. When sending wishes for a new mom and baby, or new baby born wishes to a father, some sentiments never go out of style, like a hope for health and happiness—and a need to meet the new baby, ASAP!
Examples of gender-neutral wishes for baby:
• Wishing you and your little boy/girl health, love and happiness. Congratulations!
• Welcome to the world, baby boy/girl! We’re so happy to have you here.
• I couldn’t be more stoked for you both! Congratulations on what will surely be the greatest baby of all time.
• But have you secured his/her social handles yet? ([Baby’s name] needs an Instagram account, stat!) Congratulations on the cuteness—I can’t wait to see all the pics!
• He/she couldn’t be any luckier than to have you two as parents. Congratulations!
• Tired yet? Text me! I’m more than happy to be on babysitting duty. Love you!
• Sleeping like a baby? Not anymore! (Totally worth it, right?) Congratulations on your baby boy/girl!
• We’ll miss you at Sunday brunch! (Kidding!) We can’t wait to meet [baby’s name]. Love you.
• There’s no place like home—especially yours. [Baby’s name] is the luckiest.
Guess what? Parents aren’t the only ones thrilled with their new arrival. Grandparents will be just as excited about the expansion to their family, because let’s face it: They’ve probably been waiting for this day for more than a minute and are ready to start spoiling that grandchild.
Examples of grandparents wishes for baby:
• We’re so thrilled to hear about the birth of your grandchild! Congratulations to you and your entire family.
• We know—he/she looks just like you, right? (Wink!) Can’t wait to meet little [baby’s name]!
• The best thing about grandchildren? You can recycle those stories you’ve been telling for years, and they’ll sound brand new! Congrats, [names here]!
• It’s like parenthood, round two, right? (At least you can give this one back.) Love you—congrats!
• That little boy/girl just won the grandparent lottery. Congratulations on the newest addition to your family!
• Finally, a reason to start posting on Facebook! Congratulations on your new grandchild—we can’t wait to see the pics!
Not really a wordsmith? Don’t fret. Thankfully, those who came before you have said some pretty on-the-nose—and just plain poetic—things about the newborn and parenting process. Here are a few of our favorites than you can include in a card.
Examples of new baby quotes:
• “Making the decision to have a child—it’s momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body.” —Elizabeth Stone
• “Every child begins the world again.” —Henry David Thoreau
• “A new baby is like the beginning of all things—wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities." —Eda J. Le Shan
• “It sometimes happens, even in the best of families, that a baby is born. This is not necessarily cause for alarm. The important thing is to keep your wits about you and borrow some money.” —Elinor Goulding Smith
• “If your baby is beautiful and perfect, never cries or fusses, sleeps on schedule and burps on demand, an angel all the time, you’re the grandma.” —Theresa Bloomingdale
• “The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants.” —Johnny Depp
• “Having kids—the responsibility of rearing good, kind, ethical, responsible human beings—is the biggest job anyone can embark on.” —Maria Shriver
• For the couple who adopted: “[He’s] definitely all mine. Little souls find their way to you whether they’re from your womb or someone else’s.” —Sheryl Crow
Every beautiful letter must come to an end, which is why we’ve included not only our favorite opening lines, but also the best closers. From the classic (“Love,”) to the slightly tongue-in-cheek (“You’ve got this!”), check out these sweet closing lines. (And hold onto them for other special occasions, like baby showers!)
Examples closings for baby wishes:
Here are some of the best new baby card messages to get you inspired! Wishing you and your newborn many years of good health, love, and.