Love is beautiful, friendship is better; Every girl needs a boy best friend. . Best Friend Quotes For Instagram Captions. Friendship is a special.
Whether you are excitedly awaiting your next trip with your best friends, or you are looking for that perfect Instagram caption for your summer vacations photos, travel quotes about friends always help to inspire. That is why I created a curated list of some of the most inspirational travel quotes for friends. While many authors are unknown, some of the greats like Mark Twain and Ernest Hemingway are represented as well as current travel content creators like Kristen Sarah from Hopscotch the Globe. Before we fully get into our travel with friends quotes, let us talk about what it is actually like to go on a trip with friends.
While I am a huge proponent of traveling solo –you have the highest highs and the lowest lows — I can’t even begin to explain the excited feeling I get when I meet up with friends after that time alone. Drinking butterbeer at the Warner Bros. Studio tour or hiking down a large gorge by yourself is always more fun with a friend. Sometimes those friends may not even be that when you start your trip! One of the most fun vacations I had was a trip to Greece with a very close friend at the time and two girls from Spain who I had never met before. It was incredible getting to know new people and sharing those vacation memories forever. We loved discovering differences in cultures and I appreciated that they could drive manual 🙂 On a different solo trip, I was sitting by the bank of the Venice canals and saw a couple of girls nearby chatting. I boldly went up to them, said hello, and we ended up completely clicking. We traveled from Venice to Florence together and then met up in Barcelona a few weeks later.
Read More:30 Best Beach Quotes You Need to Read
It is not always easy to travel with someone, but you will learn pretty quick into the trip if you are well-suited to do so. Twos, threes, and fours each come with their own set of pros and cons. With two, it is a more intimate group with less decision makers. If you don’t want to do the same activity, it is easy to each do your own thing and then meet back up after. However, you may get sick of each other more easily than with a larger group, so it may behoove you to stay at a hostel where you can meet new people if you are traveling for awhile. Threes are always tricky because there is a balance issue. One many feel left out by the other two. In order to mitigate this problem, be honest with yourself…do you like both friends equally? Make sure you openly discuss plans beforehand so that everyone is clear on the agenda. With foursomes, there are going to be alottttt of different opinions circling. It might make sense to have a different person take charge each day or a different person plan each city so that everyone can get in what they want to do and see on the trip. It is also much easier to split into twos, if the group is divided on what they wish to do on the trip.
Let’s get on with these travel with friends quotes now shall we?
1. “Life was meant for good friends and great adventures.” – Unknown
2. “There is an unspoken bond you create with the friends you travel with.” – Kristen Sarah
3. “Friends that travel together, stay together.” – Unknown
4. “A good friend listens to your adventures. A best friend makes them with you.” – Unknown
5. “A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.” – Tim Cahill
6. “You can pack for every occasion, but a good friend will always be the best thing you could bring!” – Unknown
7. “Life by the water is always better, especially with a few good friends in tow.” – Unknown
8. “I have found out that there ain’t no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them.” – Mark Twain
9. “Perhaps travel cannot prevent bigotry, but by demonstrating that all peoples cry, laugh, eat, worry, and die, it can introduce the idea that if we try and understand each other, we may even become friends.” – Maya Angelou
10. “Everyone needs a friend that will call and say, ‘Get dressed, we are going on an adventure.’” -Unknown
11. “When traveling life’s journey, it’s good to have a friend’s hand to hold on to.” – Unknown
12. “The more I traveled, the more I realized fear makes strangers of people who should be friends.” – Shirley MacLaine
13. “One of the great things about travel is that you find out how many good, kind people there are.” -Edith Wharton
14. “I have found that there ain’t no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them.” – Mark Twain
15. “The best things in life are the people we love, the places we’ve been, and the memories we’ve made along the way.” – Unknown
16. “Wanderlust isn’t about running away from it all. It’s about experiencing the outside to discover the inside.” – Unknown
17. “True friends never apart maybe in distance never in heart.” – Helen Keller
18. “We are all travelers in the wilderness of the world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
19. “Never go on trips with anyone you do not love.” – Ernest Hemingway
20. “Friendship isn’t about being inseparable…it’s being separated and knowing nothing will change.” -Unknown
21.”Having a best friend is like having your own little corner of the world to escape to.” Unknown
22. “Good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter.” – Izaak Walton
23. “Good times and crazy friends make the best memories.” – Unknown
24. “Sometimes all you need is a great friend and a tank of gas.” – Unknown
25. “Good friends follow you anywhere.” – Winnie the Pooh 🙂
What were your favorite inspirational travel with friends quotes on this list? If you have any more awesome travel quotes for friends, please share them in the comments below! They can be girls trip quotes, road trip quotes, or funny travel quotes…basically anything having to do with travel quotes and friendship.
Read More:22 Awesome Vacation Quotes You Need to Read
PSA: If you ever think that it is a good idea to pack nine friends into one hotel room to save money during a large festival, then read this, because you may just not be allowed in that hotel room for the entire duration of your trip! All of these travel with friends quotes reminded me of some of my most memorable trips with friends and the utter craziness that ensued.
BONUS: if you’ve never used Airbnb, get a $40 credit by clickinghere.
This “Travel With Friends Quotes” post contains affiliate links. That means I receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking the link.
Sharing is caring!
40 Friendship Quotes to Dedicate to Your One and Only Bestie It's not that diamonds are a girl's best friend, but it's your best friends who are.
Instagram Captions for Friends: Hello friends, Are you looking for short best friends captions for Instagram? Then this is the article where you will find the best friendship captions for Instagram. Here we are sharing a fresh new collection of short best Instagram captions for friends. We love to capture selfies with our besties. Also, we love to share pictures on social media with our friends. In this social world, we required to share captions with pictures. When it comes to a best friend, then we need high-quality cute friend captions for Instagram. These captions for friends will help you to grow and strong your friendship.
Instagram is one of the best picture sharing social platform. Nowadays there are lots of people are using Instagram for sharing pictures and videos. Are you one of them? Are you looking for funny Instagram captions for friends? The here is your end. In this article, you will find funny, good, cute and short Instagram captions for friends. Choose your best and funny captions for best friends and rock your Insta profile.
The best friend always makes us a proud. He fulfils all our desire. We always take a selfie and photos with our friend and immediately we posted on social media. Here we are sharing a huge list of captions for an Instagram selfie with friends. Just take a look from below best short Instagram captions for friends. People also like selfie captions for their display profile picture.
Also Look:- Best Instagram Captions for Friends, Family, Couples, Guys, Selfies
Many people want to show their thoughts and expression through hashtags and captions. Here are the best way to share your pictures with Instagram Captions for friends.
We have decided to share something new for Instagram social networking sites. That’s the reason we are writing this article. Yes, right! In this article, we are going to share captions for friends. These captions will help your long distance friendship.
Must Look:- Good Instagram Captions for Selfies, Guys, Sister, Beach, Summer
Most of the Boys search for captions for friends group photos or friend Instagram captions. Maybe you are one of them. While some sad or you can say heart-broken friend like to looking for cute friendship captions. But, if you are a happy person then surely you will go for cool captions for boys. So, after checking all of your requirements, we have shared an ultimate collection of funny friendship captions for Instagram. You can use these captions for Instagram posts.
Also See:- Funny Instagram Captions for Friends, Couples, Selfies & Best Friend
A funny friendship captions will definitely bring a smile on friend’s face. These Insta captions for friends will help you to bring a smile on best friend’s face.
A single captions can make huge difference in the number of likes of your picture. If you can post excellent picture with good caption then you will surely get huge number of likes. People will read it and love it. You can browse through our huge collection of friend captions. we have categorised each and every topic so that you can get your required captions. The best thing is that all captions are unique and evergreen. You can use caption without any hesitation.
You Love to Read This:- Cute Instagram Captions for Couples, Selfies, Friends, Girlfriend & Boyfriend
Also See:- Clever Instagram Captions for Couples, Selfies, Friends, Girlfriend & Boyfriend
If you have funny friend and you are looking hilarious funny Instagram captions for friends, then this is the section where you will find your desire caption.
Related Post:- Summer Instagram Captions – Best End of Summer Captions for Instagram
Here are the latest best friend captions for pictures. You can surely love this collection of caption for Instagram selfie with friends because these are unique which you have never seen before.
Most of the persons love short captions for friends. So, we have decided to post some clever friend captions for boyfriend and girlfriend. Yes, you can use these same captions for boyfriend and girlfriend. I feel amazing to write this article. You can choose one of the crazy caption and share with your dashing friend.
So guys, here are the best collection of Instagram captions for friends. We have shared a huge collection of all kind of funny, best, good, cute, short captions for friends. Don’t forget to share it with your friends. Keep checking out newly updated collection of friend Instagram captions. If you have any other good captions then share with us. We always welcome new Instagram captions in our database.
Filed Under: Instagram CaptionsTagged With: Best Friendship Captions for Instagram, Friendship Instagram Captions, Instagram Captions for Friends, Instagram Captions for Friendship
Everyone can use a friend or two. Having a few friends is great, but having a best friend is even better. From wacky adventures to great memories, a best friend can always find a way to magically put a smile on your face. Best friends are the people we deeply trust, the ones who we laugh with, cry to, and tell our deepest and darkest secrets to. What better way to show your appreciation to your BFF’s than sending best friend quotes to remind them how special they are in your life.
If you are lucky enough to have a best friend, then you know just how lucky you are. There are many ways that we meet our best friends. We meet some of our best friends in childhood, in college, or at work. You may have known your best friend for 2 years or 10 years. But how do you really know that someone is your best friend?
A best friend is someone who you share great memories with. No matter where you go and no matter what you to, you and your best friend will always find a way to have tons of unforgettable fun together. A best friend will know exactly how to make you laugh and sometimes they will make you laugh so hard that you will end up crying and clutching your sides.
Your best friend will also do almost anything in the world for you. They would do anything to see you smile and they hate to see you sad. A true best friend knows that things are not always going to be fun. Not only would they be there for you for the good times, but they are there for you during the bad times as well. A little drama won’t chase your best friend away.
While a best friend is always there to make you laugh, they are also there to help dry your tears when you go through some difficult times. Sometimes they will stick up for you or they will tell you what you need to hear.
Sometimes, best friends will have arguments. But for most people who are best friends, it is impossible to stay mad at each other for long. Whether you have a big secret to tell or something funny to share, you will be dying to tell your best friend.
While two best friends who are mad at each other can be stubborn, usually one of you will cave in and reach out to the other because you know how special your friendship is. Even if you fight a dozen times, at the end of the day you always know that you will patch things up and continue to be the best of friends.
Best friends love to laugh out loud together and bask in their amazing friendship. When it is your best friend’s birthday, you might want to thank them for being such an amazing friend. Or you might even just want to thank them for being a true friend even when there is no special occasion to celebrate.
How does your best friend make you feel? What is it about your best friend that you appreciate? What are some of the qualities that you love about your best friend? Answer these questions with the best friend quotes below. You can use one of the many best friend quotes below to let your best friend know just how much you appreciate them.
1. A best friend is someone who never gets tired of listening to your drama.
2. Best friends are the people who make you laugh a little louder, smile a little brighter, and your life a little better
3. Best friends can communicate with just a few facial expressions.
4. A best friend is like a star. Even though you can’t always see them, you always know that they are there.
5. Calling someone your best friend is a promise, not a label.
6. Having a best friend is like having a sister. Even if you’re not blood, you choose to be family.
7. I don’t know what I would do without my best friend.
8. Best friends are the most important ingredient in the recipe of life.
9. Best friends can make the good times better and the hard times easier.
10. Friends listen to what you say and best friends listen to what you don’t say.
11. A stranger will stab you in the front, a friend will stab you in the back, and a best friend will stab you in the heart.
12. A best friend is like a lucky clover because they are lucky to have and hard to find.
13. A best friend will know how to bring out the best in you.
14. A best friend will raise you up instead of dragging you down.
15. A best friend will stick by you not because you are family, but because they see a kindred spirit in you.
16. A best friend is a friend for life.
17. A best friend will always tell you what you need to hear, even when it is not easy.
18. A best friend will tell you the truth, not just what you want to hear.
19. You know that someone is your best friend when you can go a while without seeing each other, yet when you finally are in the same room it is as if the two of you never missed a beat.
20. A best friend is hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget.
21. A best friend is one of the biggest blessings in the world.
22. A best friend is a person who can make you laugh even when you think that you will never smile again.
23. Your best friends know how crazy you are, yet they still choose to be with you in public.
24. Everyone has a best friend during each stage of their life and few are lucky enough to have the same one throughout every stage.
25. Your best friend is one of the few people in the world who truly know you inside and out.
26. Having a true best friend is like winning the lottery.
27. A best friend is the one person that you cannot stay mad at for too long because you have too many things to talk about that you won’t want to talk about with anyone else.
28. A best friend is someone you can call for no reason at all.
29. Another month, another year, another smile, another tear, another summer and winter too, but there will never be another best friend like you.
30. A best friend will understand your past, believe in your future, and accept you today just the way you are.
31. True love is rare, but a true friendship is even rarer.
32. A true friend is someone who asks how you are and waits to hear your answer.
33. Someone who is just a friend will compliment your outfit no matter how bad it looks, and a best friend will tell you that you need to go home and change.
34. A best friend is the greatest of all blessings.
35. I know that you are my best friend because you laugh at my jokes.
36. Making a million friends…
37. We lose people we love but we never lose a true friend.
38. We will be best friends until the very end.
39. You are my best friend. You are the peanut butter to my jelly.
40. A circle is round and it has no end. That is how long I want to be your friend.
41. Every tall girl needs a short best friend.
42. You know too much about me. That is why you will be my best friend forever.
43. Best friends make the good times better and the hard times easier.
44. Our best friends can be God’s way of apologizing to us for the disappointing families that we have.
45. A good friend knows all of your good stories, but a best friend will live all of those stories with you.
46. Best friends are like diamonds, they are precious and rare. Fake friends are like leaves; you can find them everywhere.
47. “No friendship is an accident.” – O. Henry
48. Whenever you need a friend, I will be there for you until the very end.
49. You are a friend who is tried and true, I am so lucky to have a best friend like you.
50. A friend who does not hesitate to give you a helping hand is someone worth keeping until the end.
51. No matter where life takes us and no matter how far apart our paths take us, you will always be my very best friend.
52. A best friend will know exactly what to do and say to make you smile when you are feeling down.
53. I want to be your BFF until I am too old to remember what BFF means.
54. I want us to be best friends for forever and a day.
55. We are best friends, tied by the memories that we share together.
56. When we were first getting to know each other, our friendship was planted as a tiny seed. Now it has sprouted and grown into something beautiful and magnificent.
57. Our best friends are angels in disguise.
58. A best friend is like any other friend but with a lot more secrets between the two of you.
59. I hope we are best friends even when we are too old to remember each other’s birthdays.
60. I am so glad that you walked into my life, because now you are my best friend for life.
61. You are a fabulous best friend who teaches me how to be strong when I need to be.
62. As my best friend, you will always have a very special place in my heart.
63. You are always there when I need you and that is why you are my best friend.
64. Your friendship is priceless to me.
65. A best friend will have a tendency to laugh with you until it hurts.
66. Out of all my friends, you are the best. You really stand out from all the rest.
67. A best friend is a precious gem that we are lucky to have discovered.
68. A best friend never says goodbye. Instead, they say “I’ll see you soon.”
69. Sometimes your best friend can have a way of understanding you better than you understand yourself.
70. You can tell when two people are best friends because they are having way too much fun together.
71. I may not be rich or wildly successful, but at least I have you for a best friend.
72. We may have many miles between us, but we will never be far apart because friendship is not counted by miles. It is counted by what is in your heart.
73. A best friend will never be shy about coming over and making themselves feel right at home at your house.
74. God made us best friends because he knew that our moms could not have handled us as brothers / sisters.
75. A friend will bail you out of jail and a best friend will be sitting right next to you in jail saying “that was fun!”
76. A best friend is not there for you once or twice in your life. They are there for you forever.
77. Real family does not have to be blood-related to you. Your family can be the ones you choose, the ones who go out of their way to be there for you and make you feel special. Sometimes your best friends are your family more than the family that you were born into.
78. I won’t be your best friend forever, but I will be your best friend for as long as I live.
79. Some friends are not really friends. They are our family.
80. A best friend cannot be described in words. It is more adequate to describe them with the memories you share together.
81. You know that someone is your best friend when you can tell them your hopes and dreams without being afraid that they will laugh at you.
82. Memories last forever and never die. True best friends never say goodbye.
83. A good friend is hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget.
84. Friends are for now, but best friends are forever.
85. Having a best friend is like having another member in your family.
86. A best friend will know when you are smiling through your tears.
87. A friend of the heart is a friend forever.
88. You can only be mad at a best friend for so long because before you know it, you have something important that you are dying to tell them.
89. Best friends are siblings that God forgot to give us.
90. Life is a party and our friends are here to help us enjoy it as much as we can.
91. Friends are like stars, they come and go. But the ones that stay are best friends and they glow.
92. My best friend might just be a person to the world but to me they are the world.
93. A friend is just a friend, but a best friend is like family to us.
94. A best friend can tell when something is wrong, even when you are faking a smile for the rest of the world to see.
95. A true friend will help you up when you are down.
96. Best friends are people who love you when you forget to love yourself.
97. Boys are whenever and friends are forever. When worst comes to worst, friend come first.
98. You will never know a true friend until you find yourself in trouble. EL
99. Best friends stick together, even through the tough times.
100. A best friend knows who you are, understands where you have been, and allows you to grow.
101. “It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends.” -J.K. Rowling
102. Wishing to be friends…
103. A lot of friends will want to ride with you in a limo, but a best friend will be more than happy to take the bus with you when the limo has broken down.
104. “When a woman becomes her own best friend, live is easier.” -Diane von Furstenburg
105. “A friend to all is a friend to none.” -Aristotle
106. “The only way to have a friend is to be one.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
107. “Be slow to fall into friendship, but when you have it, remain firm and constant.” -Socrates
108. A best friend is like a diamond. Bright, beautiful, valuable, and always in style.
109. “A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself.” -Jim Morrison
110. A best friend should be carefully picked out like a book that you mean to keep forever.
111. As long as the relationship lives in the heart, true best friends will never part.
112. A friend who understands your tears is worth a lot more than a bunch of friends who only know your smile.
113. The most beautiful discovery that best friends can make is that they can grow separately without managing to grow apart.
114. A true friend will make it easy for you to believe in yourself.
115. A sweet friendship refreshes the soul.
116. If you want to see who your best friends really are, mess up a little or go through a rough patch in your life. Wait and see who is willing to stick around for you.
117. A best friend will love all of you, imperfections and all.
You may also enjoy our Being Single Quotes.
118. Friendship is not about who has been in your life the longest. A real best friend will walk into your life and prove that they are really there for you, regardless of how long you have known each other.
119. There is nothing that I wouldn’t do for my best friends.
120. There is something about a relationship with a childhood best friend that is impossible to replace or replicate.
121. Find best friends who will inspire and challenge you.
122. A new friend can bring energy to your soul.
123. One of the best things about having a longtime best friend is that you can afford to be stupid with them.
124. A best friend is someone who really knows you and likes you anyway.
125. Only a real friend will let you know when your face is dirty.
126. Life is an awful place to not have a best friend.
127. Friendship is like money in that it is easier made than kept.
128. A good friend knows all of our stories and a best friend helps us write them.
129. Friendship is a long, adventurous journey through the hills and valleys of life.
130. A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
131. A fake friend will believe in rumors, but a best friend will believe in you.
132. A friendship that can end was never real.
133. A best friend will never demand your silence or deny you the right to grow.
134. In life we never lose friends, we only find out who our true ones are.
135. It is easier to forgive an enemy than it is to forgive a friend.
136. True friendship is like a rose. You do not realize its beauty until it fades.
137. Two people cannot be best friends if they cannot learn to forgive each other’s small failings.
138. “Ten minutes with a genuine friend is better than years spent with anyone less.” ― Crystal Woods
139. A true best friend…
140. “If your best friends do not read books, they read you.” ― Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
I hope you enjoyed these wonderful quotes about friendship and picked out a few that were close to your heart. You can even use some of these friendship quotes as captions for social media pictures with your best friends. The quotes above cover a wide number of topics that are related to best friends and the friendships that they have.
Sometimes our best friend knows us better than we know ourselves. They know exactly what we need when we need it and they know us inside and out. Sometimes they know what we want and need before we can even figure it out. That is why best friends can sometimes give such great advice to us.
A great best friend will help to motivate you and they will encourage you to be your best self. They will believe in you and your potential and can give you the push you need to achieve great things. Sometimes, your best friend will even feel like they are a member of your family and they will love you for who you are.
If you have best friends, show them from time to time that you value them by sending out these best friend quotes. You can post them on social media, send them in the email, or just write them on the cards, it doesn’t matter what way the quotes are sent but it will surely put a smile on your best friend.
Filed Under: Quotes
best friends instagram captions Or how about a perfect quote to go with your spring break pic with the squad? Girls just want to have sun.
Here is a huge collection of best friend quotes. Best friends are very important people in our lives, they are always there both in good times and bad times. We need such friends to share our happiness and challenges with. Most people have been hurt many times by “so called friends” that it makes it hard to know who is actually a friend, probably this post will help you to solve the puzzle. Here are some quotes about best friends.
1. You’re just jealous because we act stupid in public and people still love us.— Unknown
2. Friends are like four leaf clovers; hard to find but lucky to have.— Unknown
3. I roll with the best and nothing less.— Unknown
4. I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy. Let’s face it, friends make life a lot more fun.— Unknown
5. Trust is the foundation of every successful friendship and relationship. Without it, the entire thing would be non-existent.— Unknown
6. Friendship isn’t about who you’ve known the longest. It’s about who came and never left your side.— Unknown
7. We’re best friends. When you fall, I’ll always pick you up…after I stop laughing and take a picture.— Unknown
8. A true friend is someone who accepts your past, supports your present, and encourages your future.— Unknown
9. Any person can be nice to your face, but it takes a real friend to be nice behind your back.— Unknown
10. A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.— Unknown
11. We’re so cool, ice cubes are jealous.— Unknown
12. A friend to all is a friend to none.— Unknown
13. I used to be normal till I met those losers I call my best friends.— Unknown
14. Friends ask you why you’re crying. Best friends already have a shovel ready to bury the loser that made you cry.— Unknown
15. When worse comes to worst; my girls come first.— Unknown
16. Friendship isn’t about being inseparable, it’s about being separated, and knowing nothing will change.— Unknown
17. Become my friend for me and my personality, not for how popular I am or how much money I have.— Unknown
18. A true friend is someone who never gets bored of listening to your pointless dramas over…and over again.— Lauren Conrad
19. Friendship is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel it.— Unknown
20. Making a million friends is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when millions are against you.— Unknown
21. The greatest smiles will collect the greatest friends, and the happiness you share will surely return to you.— Unknown
22. I’ve learned that no matter how good a friend someone is, they’re going to hurt you every once in awhile and you must forgive them for that.— Unknown
23. Friends are whatever, best friends are forever.— Unknown
24. A true friend stabs you in the front.— Unknown
25. My best friend; I have to keep her around she knows too much.— Unknown
See Also: 100 Love Quotes and Sayings
26. A good friend will help you move, a best friend will help you move a dead body.— Unknown
27. Goofy pictures and crazy times. Sisters at heart and partners in crime.— Unknown
28. A friend is one who knows you as you are, understands where you’ve been, accepts what you have, and still allows you to grow.— Unknown
29. Best friends have conversations impossibIe to understand by other people.— Notebook of Love
30. Best friends: they know you better than you know yourself. Friends: they think they know you better than yourself. Best friends: you can be a million miles away and still you’ll be on their mind when times get rough. Friends: out of site out of mind.— Unknown
31. A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.— Unknown
32. A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway.— Unknown
33. Good friends will bail you out of jail, best friends will be sitting next to you saying that was awesome!— Unknown
34. A brunette and a blonde with an inseparable bond.— Unknown
35. Friends make the bad times good — and the good times unforgettable.— Unknown
36. It’s just something that happens as you grow up. You realize it is less important to have more friends and more important to have real ones.— Unknown
37. Friends are like bras: close to the heart and there for support.— Unknown
38. Best friends are the people who make your laugh a little louder, your smile a little brighter, and your life a little better.— Unknown
39. Unlike Barbies, my girls and me, aren’t sold separately.— Unknown
40. If you’ve got friends like mine; raise your glasses. If you don’t; raise your standards.— Unknown
41. We didn’t realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun.— Unknown
42. Just when you thought you were the center of attention; we showed up.— Unknown
43. You and your girls turn heads, but me and my girls break necks.— Unknown
44. Best friends. It’s not a label, it’s a promise.
45. Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art. It has no survival value, rather it is one of those things that give value to survival.— C.S. Lewis
46. When it hurts to look back and you’re scared to look ahead, you can always look beside you and your best friend will be there.— Unknown
47.Friends are the bacon bits in the salad bowl of life.— Unknown
48. Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.— Unknown
49. Best friends: the ones you can only be mad at for so long because you have important things to tell them.— Unknown
50. True friends are the ones that have nice things to say about you behind your back.— Unknown
51. God made us friends because no mother could handle us as sisters!— Unknown
52. F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Fight for you. Respect you. Include you. Encourage you. Need you. Deserve you. Stand by you.— Unknown
53. Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, dreams that turned into reality, and likes that turned into love.— Unknown
54. Female friendships that work are those in which women help each other belong to themselves.— Louise Bernikow
55. When a friend does something wrong, don’t forget all the things they’ve done right.— Unknown
56. Hard times will always reveal true friends.— Unknown
57. Remember, you don’t need a certain number of friends, just a number of friends you can be certain of.— Unknown
58. You know when I feel inwardly beautiful? When I am with my girlfriends and we are having a ‘goddess circle’.— Jennifer Aniston
59. You become like the five people you spend the most time with. Choose carefully.— Unknown
60. I’ve learned… that people will forget what you said, will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.— Unknown
61. Sometimes we expect more from others because we would be willing to do that much for them.— Unknown
62. The language of friendship is not words, but meaning.— Unknown
63. Friend (n): One who listens, doesn’t judge, and somehow makes everything alright.— Unknown
64. The greatest gift you can give someone is your time. Because when you give someone your time, you are giving them a portion of your life you can never get back.— Unknown
65. A best friend won’t agree with you to make you happy. If anything, they’ll say what needs to be said, no matter if you want to hear it or not.— Unknown
66. A true friend is one who upon seeing a fault gives you advice and defends you in your absence.— Unknown
67. It’s not what we have in life, but who we have in our live that matters.— Unknown
See Also: 100 Soul Mate Quotes For Him or Her That Get You Connected
68. A good friend knows all your stories. A best friend helped you write them.— Unknown
69. Lots of people want to ride with in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.— Oprah Winfrey
70. They are not your friends until they have defended you in your absence.— Unknown
71.Good friends help you find important things when you have lost them. Your smile, you hope, and your courage.— Unknown
72. Fake friends are like shadows. They follow you in the sun, but leave you in the dark.— Unknown
73. There are some people in life that make you laugh a little louder, smile a little bigger, and live just a little bit bette— Unknown
74. Friends don’t let friends do silly things…alone.— Unknown
75. True friendship is seen through the heart, not through the eyes.— Unknown
76. Friends are connected heart to heart. Distance and time can’t break them apart.— Unknown
77. Evaluate the people in your life; then promote, demote, or terminate. You’re the CEO of your life.— Unknown
78. A friend is one who overlooks your broken fence and admires the flowers in your garden.— Unknown
79. A strong friendship doesn’t need daily conversation and doesn’t always need togetherness. As long as the relationship lives in the heart, true friends will never part.— Unknown
80. Keep people in your life who truly love you, motivate you, encourage you, enhance you, and make you happy. If you know people who do none of these things, let them go.— Unknown
81. Being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it’ll always get you the right ones.— John Lennon
82. There comes a point in your life when you realize who really matters, who never did, and who always will.— Unknown
83. Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes.— Friedrich Nietzsche
84. Good friends help you to find important things when you have lost them…your smile, your hope, and your courage— Doe Zantamata
85. A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.— Arnold Glasow
86. A friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself.— Jim Morrison
87. True friendship is when two friends can walk in opposite directions, yet remain side by side.— Unknown
88. The only people you owe your loyalty to are those who never made you question theirs.— Unknown
89. A best friend isn’t just someone who’s always there for you. It’s someone who understands you a bit more than you understand yourself.— Unknown
90. There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.— Linda Grayson
91. My friends make me happy. They know just how to take any situation or any problem I’m having and turn it upside down.— Unknown
92. If you want to find out who your real friends are, sink the ship. The first ones to jump aren’t your friends.— Marilyn Manson
93. Best friends understand when you say forget it, wait forever when you say just a minute, stay when you say leave me alone, and open the door before you can say come in.— Unknown
94. In life you never lose friends, you just find out who your real ones are.— Unknown
95. Friends are like boobs. Some are big. Some are small. Some are real. Some are fake.— Unknown
96. Friends make the bad times good and the good times unforgettable.— Unknown
97. Friends pick us up when we fall down. If they can’t pick us up, they lie down, and listen for a while.— Unknown
98. Only those who care about you can hear you when you’re quiet.— Unknown
99. Our friendship is like a cup of tea…a special blend of you and me.— Unknown
100. Good friends are like stars. You don’t always see them, but you know that they are always there.— Unknown
101. A best friend can tell you things you don’t want to tell yourself.— Unknown
See Also: 100 Happy Quotes and Sayings
102. When I say I won’t tell anyone, my best friend doesn’t count!— Unknown
103. Best friends are people you know you don’t need to talk to every single day. You don’t even need to talk to each other for weeks, but when you do, it’s like you never stopped talking.— Unknown
104. Don’t fear the enemy that attacks you, fear the fake friend that hugs you.— Unknown
105. Your best friends are going to hurt you every once in a while, you must forgive them for that.— Unknown
106. If people refuse to look at you in a new light and they can only see you for what you were, only see you for the mistakes you’ve made, if they don’t realize that you are not your mistakes, then they have to go.— Unknown
107. She’s my best friend; if you break her heart, I’ll break your face.— Unknown
108. Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.’— C.S. Lewis
109. There are people we meet in life that make everything seem magical. Cherish them.— Unknown
110. A cute thought for those who believe in friendship, it’s not necessary to share every secret between true friends, but the thing is that whatever you share should be true.— Unknown
111. He who seeks a faultless friend remains friendless.— Unknown
112. Everybody will be your friend when you’re doing the right things. Your true best friends will stick with you support you even when you’re doing the wrong things.— Unknown
113. My best friend got a boyfriend and now I’m second best. But I also realized that if she put a boy before me, we were never really best friends.— Unknown
114. If nothing else, I’ve realized who I can count on. The friends who can read my mind and finish my sentence.
115. Who call me in the middle of a text message, or answer my question before I ask it. Who tell me what’s going on in my crazy head.— Unknown
116. Good friends are those who care without hesitation, remember without limitation, and love even without communication.— Unknown
117. My friends are the kind that if the house was burning down, they’d be making s’mores, and hitting on the firemen.— Unknown
118. True friends do not judge each other, they judge people together.— Unknown
119. A good friend knows all your stories. A best friend has lived them with you.— Unknown
120. Difference between friends and best friends. Friends will comfort you when he rejects you. Best friends will walk up to him and ask him, ‘It’s because you’re gay, isn’t it?’— Unknown
121. Friends buy you lunch. Best friends eat your lunch.— Unknown
122. A good friend listens to your adventures, a best friend makes them with you.— Unknown
123. The most memorable people in life will be the friends who loved you even when you weren’t very lovable.— Unknown
124. Strangers think I’m quiet. My friends think I’m outgoing. My best friends think I’m completely insane.— Unknown
125. The only way to have a friend is to be one.— Unknown
126. Best friends are the people who make your problems their problems just so you don’t have to go through them alone.— Unknown
127. I no longer have the energy for meaningless friendships, forced interactions or unnecessary conversations. If we don’t vibrate on the same frequency there’s just no reason for us to waste our time. I’d rather have no one and wait for substance than to not feel someone and fake the funk.— Joquesse Eugenia
128. A real friend knows when to listen, when to stop listening, when to talk, when to stop talking, when to pour wine, when to stop pouring wine, and hand over the bottle.— Unknown
129. A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else.— Unknown
130. Good friends don’t let friends do stupid things…alone.— Unknown
131. Make sure the important people in your life know how important they are before it’s too late.— Unknown
When I count my blessings at Christmas, I think of friends like you.— Unknown
132. Friends: a seven letter word that I couldn’t live seven seconds without.— Unknown
133. As we grow up, we realize it is less important to have more friends and more important to have real ones.— Unknown
134. Friends are like stars; they come and go, but the ones that stay are the ones that glow.— Unknown
Friends become our chosen family.— Unknown
135. The greatest thing in life is finding someone who knows all about you and your mistakes, and still sees the best in you.— Unknown
136. Best friends are like diamonds, precious and rare. Fake friends are like leaves, found everywhere.— Unknown
137. Our most difficult task as a friend is to offer understanding when we don’t understand.— Unknown
138. A friend will never be in your way, unless you’re falling down.— Unknown
139. It’s not where you are in life, it’s who you have by your side that matters.— Unknown
140. A true friend is someone who never gets tired of listening to your own pointless dramas over and over again.— Unknown
141.Few friendships would survive if each one knew what his friend says of him behind his back.— Unknown
142. Friends are who get us through our ups and downs. Without them who knows. If you really think about it, it’s them who keeps us alive.— Unknown
143. Friendship is not about people who act true to your face. It’s about people who remain true behind your back.— Unknown
144. Friendship is about finding people who are your kind of crazy.— Unknown
145. Support your friend, even if you don’t support their situation.— Unknown
146. People say, ‘Find good people and let go of the bad ones.’ But it should be, ‘Find the good in people and let go of the bad.’ No one is perfect.— Unknown
147. Friendship doubles your joy and divides your sorrow.— Unknown
148. You and I are more than friends, we’re like a really small gang.— Unknown
149. Friendship picks you up when the world lets you down.— Unknown
150. A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.— Elbert Hubbard
151. Friendship is like money, easier made than kept.
152. True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi connects automatically.— Unknown
153. True friendship isn’t about being inseparable, it’s being separated and nothing changes.— Unknown
154. Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don’t say.— Unknown
155. Friends are family you get to choose.— Unknown
156. We are best friends. Always remember that if you fall, I will pick you up…after I finish laughing.— Unknown
157. A best friend is someone you can call at any hour to laugh, to cry, or to complain.— Unknown
158. A true friend sees the first tear, catches the second, and stops the third.— Unknown
159. We’re not friends anymore, just strangers with memories.— Unknown
160. Best friends are like stars. You don’t always see them, but you know they’re there.— Unknown
161. True friendship isn’t about only being there when it’s convenient, it’s about being there when it’s not.— Unknown
162. Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.— Unknown
163. The only people who truly know your story are the ones that helped you write it.— Unknown
164. The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing… not healing… not curing… that is a friend who cares.— Unknown
See Also: 130 Sibling Quotes About Siblings
165. Understand that friends come and go, but with a precious few you should hold on. The older you get, the more you need the people who knew you when you were young.— Unknown
166. You know you’ve got the greatest friends when the only time they make you cry is when you’re laughing too hard.— Unknown
167. I know you can buy all the things that you want because you’re so perfectly rich. But from that all, you can’t buy just one thing. It’s a friendship.— Unknown
168. Outside of a dog, a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read.― Groucho Marx
169. One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ― George Carlin
170. Men kick friendship around like a football and it doesn’t seem to crack. Women treat it like glass and it falls to pieces. ― Anne Lindbergh
171. Never explain yourself. Your friends don’t need it and your enemies won’t believe it.― Belgicia Howell
172. At the shrine of friendship never say die, let the wine of friendship never run dry― Victor Hugo
173. If you have two friends in your lifetime, you’re lucky. If you have one good friend, you’re more than lucky― S.E. Hinton
174. Summer friends will melt away like summer snows, but winter friends are friends forever.― George R.R. Martin
175. Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty
176. Everyone hears what you say, Friends listen to what you say, Best friends listen to what you don’t say
177. Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend― Albert Camus
178. A friend who offers help without asking for explanations is a treasure beyond price― Robert A. Heinlein
179. True friendship comes when silence between two people is comfortable― David Tyson Gentry
180. The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart― Elisabeth Foley
181. I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.― Helen Keller
182. A friend is someone with whom you dare to be yourself― Frank Crane
183. We know our friends by their defects rather than their merits― W. Somerset Maugham
184. A friend is long sought, hardly found, and with difficulty kept― St. Jerome
185. Friends: people who borrow my books and set wet glasses on them.― Edwin Arlington Robinson
186. True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost.― Charles Caleb Colton
187. Friendship is love minus sex and plus reason. Love is friendship plus sex minus reason― Mason Cooley
188. Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity― Kahlil Gibran
189. In prosperity our friends know us; in adversity we know our friends.― John Churton Collins
190. The language of friendship is not words, but meanings― David Henry Thoreau
191. A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow― William Shakespeare
192. But friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life― Thomas Jefferson
193. If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you― A.A. Milne
194. Never shall I forget the times I spent with you; continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours― Ludwig Van Beethoven
195. She is a friend of my mind. She gather me, man. The pieces I am, she gather them and give them back to me in all the right order.― Toni Morrison
196. Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty.― Sicilian proverb
197. A friend is a person who walks in when the rest of the world walks out― Dornacher
198. The antidote for fifty enemies is one friend― Aristotle
199. Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life― Mark Twain
200. A single rose can be my garden; a single friend, my world― Leo Buscaglia
201. Be a friend to thyself, and others will be so too― Thomas Fuller
202. The kindest way of helping yourself is to find a friend― Ann Kaiser Stearns
203. The wicked can have only accomplices, self-seekers have associates, princes have courtiers. Only the virtuous have friends― Voltaire
See Also: 200+ Cute BFF Quotes
204. If you have two friends in your lifetime, you’re lucky. If you have one good friend, you’re more than lucky― S.E. Hinton
205. A good friend is a connection to life – a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world― Lois Wyse
206. True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost.― Charles Caleb Colton
207. A true friend stabs you in the front.― Oscar Wilde
208. In prosperity our friends know us; in adversity we know our friends.― John Churton Collins
209. There are three faithful friends: an old wife, an old dog, and ready money.― Benjamin Franklin
210. You want a friend in Washington? Get a dog.― Harry S. Truman
211. Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.― C.S. Lewis
212. The imaginary friends I had as a kid dropped me because their friends thought I didn’t exist.― Aaron Machado
213. I bet dying vultures have lots of awkward moments with their friends.― Guy Endore-Kaiser
214. If you lend a friend five dollars and never see him again, it was worth it.
215. There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.― Linda Grayson
216. A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked ― Bernard Meltzer
217. A good friend will help you move. But best friend will help you move a dead body.― Jim Hayes
218. It is the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and have her nonsense respected― Charles Lamb
219. Love is blind; friendship tries not to notice.
220. My wife ran off with my best friend, and I sure do miss him.
221. My friends tell me I have an intimacy problem. But they don’t really know me.― Garry Shandling
222. Friendship is like peeing in your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warm feeling inside.
223. The most I can do for my friend is simply be his friend― David Henry Thoreau
224. There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends.― Jane Austen
225. Friendship is genuine when two friends can enjoy each others company without speaking a word to one another― George Ebers
226. At the shrine of friendship never say die, let the wine of friendship never run dry― Victor Hugo
227. Without friends the world is but a wilderness― Francis Bacon
228. If I say I’ll be there for you, you can count on me. I’m not the type of person to just let a friend cry herself to sleep, I’ll stay up late talking about the weirdest things to cheer you up, I’ll hug you at awkward times just to see you break a smile, I’ll let you cry on my shoulder, and most of all I’ll never let my best friend go.
229. A best friend is someone you can call at any hour to laugh, to cry, or to complain.
230. A friend will call you an idiot, but a best friend will not only call you one, but act like one with you.
231. It sucks when you fall in love with your best friend, because when it’s over, they are the one person you want to comfort you.
232. Behind every girl’s smile is a best friend who put it there.
233. You’ll know when you have a best friend when you have had a few fights, and you stick together through everything! A best friend is there for you always!
234. I will always be beside you until the very end, wiping all your tears away, being your best friend, I will smile when you smile feel all the pain you do, if you cry a single tear, I promise I will cry too.
235. Your best friend has probably done more for you in life, in terms of favors and life experience, than your boyfriend has. You should show them more appreciation.
236. Outside of a dog, a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog, it’s too dark to read.
See Also: 160+ Best I love You So Much Quotes For Him or Her
237. My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.
238. Outside of a dog, a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog, it’s too dark to read.
239. The things I want to know are in books; my best friend is the man who’ll get me a book I ain’t read.
240. Your girlfriend should be your best friend… so don’t treat her like a friend with benefits.
241. my best friend. You smile, I smile. You cry, I cry. What makes you happy, makes me happy. I’ll love you forever, I promise.
242. I’m scared to fall in love with you, because your my best friend.
243. Behind every heart, there is a best friend guarding it in case it breaks.
244. A friend has to asks you whats wrong, a good friend has a shoulder for you to cry on, but a best-friend knows where to bury the bodies.
245. The best friend will probably acquire the best wife, because a good marriage is founded on the talent for friendship
246. An incinerator is a writer’s best friend.
247. My best friend is GOD.
248. No-one is completely unhappy at the failure of his best friend
249. The cat could very well be man’s best friend but would never stoop to admitting it.
250. The best friend is the man who in wishing me well wishes it for my sake.
251. A circle is round, it has no ends, that’s how long I want to be your best friend.
252. If you love a stranger, be friends. If you love your friend, be best friends. If you love your best friend, tell him.
253. You fall in love with your best friend, it doesnt mean that you guys stop being friends. It just brings more happiness for both of you.
254. A true best friend: will always be there, will love you, wil wipe away your tears, will laugh with you, will be crazy, will be stupid, and will be beside you till the day you die
255. Only a true best friend can protect you from your mortal enemies.
256. Growing apart doesn’t change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled. I’m glad for that. – Ally Condie
257. Friends are the family you choose – Jess C. Scott
258. We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over; so in a series of kindnesses there is at last one which makes the heart run over. – Ray Bradbury
259. Never leave a friend behind. Friends are all we have to get us through this life–and they are the only things from this world that we could hope to see in the next. – Dean Koontz
260. You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you. – Dale Carnegie
261. Some people go to priests, others to poetry, I to my friends. – Virginia Woolf
262. The real test of friendship is can you literally do nothing with the other person? Can you enjoy those moments of life that are utterly simple? – Eugene Kennedy
263. A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you. – Elbert Hubbard
264. Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends? – Abraham Lincoln
265. Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. – Marcel Proust
266. An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind. – Buddha
267. The language of friendship is not words but meanings. – Henry David Thoreau
268. Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together. – Woodrow T. Wilson
269. Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. — Albert Camus
270. True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable. – David Tyson Gentry
271. The friend who holds your hand and says the wrong thing is made of dearer stuff than the one who stays away. – Barbara Kingsolver
272. I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar. – Robert Brault
273. Sweet is the memory of distant friends! Like the mellow rays of the departing sun, it falls tenderly, yet sadly, on the heart. – Washington Irving
See Also: 100+ Funny Happy Birthday Quotes – Most Hilarious
274. No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow. – Alice Walker
275. In prosperity our friends know us; in adversity we know our friends. – John Churton Collins
276.You can always tell a real friend: when you’ve made a fool of yourself he doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job. – Laurence J. Peter
277. Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joys, and dividing our grief. – Marcus Tullius Cicero
278. It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter. – Marlene Dietrich
279. My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me. – Henry Ford
280. Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything. – Muhammad Ali
281. Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time for silence. A time to let go and allow people to hurl themselves into their own destiny. And a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it’s all over. – Octavia Butler
282. Anybody can sympathize with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathise with a friend’s success. – Oscar Wilde
283. I don’t need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better. – Plutarch
284. Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow ripening fruit. – Aristotle
285. A good friend can tell you what is the matter with you in a minute. He may not seem such a good friend after telling. – Arthur Brisbane
286. Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one. ― C.S. Lewis
287. Friendship consists in forgetting what one gives and remembering what one receives. – Alexander Dumas
288. Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm & constant. – Socrates
289. Friendship is like money, easier made than kept. – Samuel Butler
290. When you say best friends, it means friends forever.
300. Best friends understand when you say forget it. Wait forever when you say just a minute. Stay when you say leave me alone.
301.That awkward moment when a girl talks to you in the restroom like you guys have been best friends forever…
302. Friends will come and go, but you best friends will be by your side forever.
303. The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness.
304. Think of your three best friends. If they’re okay, then it’s you.
305. Best friends are hard to find…cuz the very best one already me.
306. A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow. – William Shakespeare
307. There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate. ― Linda Grayson
308. Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down. – Oprah Winfrey
309. A friendship that can end never really began – Publilius Syrus
310. Remember all the times we had together? What happened to Best Friends Forever?
311. I got a lotta best friends. Some o’ them I don’t even hardly know!
312. Best friends are like thighs they are always sticking together.
313. I love my best friends because we hate the same things.
314. When I say best friends forever, I actually mean it all my trues out there, you know who you are!
315. Best friends are meant to last forever.
316. Love me now, hate me never, best friends forever!
317. We play around like best friends. Love like Romeo and Juliet. And fuck like animals! This is forever.
318. Friends are for now, best friends are forever.
319. Friends buy you food. Best friends eat your food.
320. All days will pass, all moments will last, each friend will part, it’s a journey too fast.
321. There is a magnet in your heart that will attract true friends. That magnet is unselfishness, thinking of others first; when you learn to live for others, they will live for you. – Paramahansa Yogananda
322. Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes. – Friedrich Nietzsche
323. Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art…. It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things which give value to survival. – C.S. Lewis
324. Having those weird conversations with your best friends and thinking if anyone heard us right now, we’d be put into a mental hospital.
Whether it's a relationship, or just best friends, if you truly care you'll never lose them:) You have the two best shoulders for me to lean and cry on. Wiping away .