Includes over 100 Father's Day wishes. Brother or Friend; For Your Son or Grandson; For a Father-to-Be or a New Father; Warm Closings.
There are a lot of ways to say happy birthday dad, so it can be hard to figure what to say and how to word it. For many of us, our fathers are one of the main guiding forces in our lives. They are who we call when we need solutions to a problem. They are who we call when we need guidance. Fathers are a store house of wisdom and lessons learned. They do their best to make sure we have all the opportunities they didn’t have.
So when his birthday rolls around don’t just say happy birthday. Give him a birthday wish that will warm his heart, bring him a smile, or let him know how important he is to you. I’ve put together this list to help you brainstorm how you want to say happy birthday. I hope you find the perfect birthday wish for your dad!
1. Great fathers are the ones who guide their children, but still let them make their own decisions and learn from their mistakes. Happy birthday to the wisest man I know!
2. The best scotch is aged scotch. I didn’t get you aged scotch, it’s just a metaphor, and way too expensive. Should I have gotten you scotch? Maybe one of those airplane bottles… Oh yeah, I almost forgot, happy birthday!
3. I know I don’t say it often, but I really do appreciate all the sacrifices and hard work you put into raising me. Happy birthday dad, I love you.
4. Happy birthday to the man I respect and love more than any other.
5. Real heroes don’t wear capes, they make bad puns. Thank you for being a real hero dad. Happy birthday!
6. Have you ever noticed that the worse a dad’s jokes are, the better father they are? Well now at least we know why your dad jokes are so terrible. I hope your birthday is much better than your jokes!
7. Every birthday you have means another year you made our lives special! Thank you, dad.
8. I can’t wait to celebrate your birthday this weekend. There will be good food, good company, good laughs, and it’s all for you pops.
9. Happy birthday to the hardest working man I know. I’m so proud that you are my dad.
10. I know whatever happens, I can always count on you dad. Happy birthday to the most reliable dad around!
11. Another year older and another year wiser. You’ve helped guide me throughout my life with some great advice. I hope you’ll continue to help me navigate the choppy waters of life.
12. Wear your gray hairs proudly dad. They are memories of how terrible I was as a child. Thanks for not killing me dad.
13. It’s not easy being a father, but you do it with class and style. Happy birthday to the dad who can do it all.
14. Candles! Cake! Ice cream! Presents! Dad! Birthday! Can you tell I’m excited for your birthday?
15. Happy birthday to the man who fought all the monsters under the bed and in the closet. Thank you for always making me feel safe!
16. Dad, you are just like a busy student. You’ve got a lot of class. Happy birthday!
17. We wanted to get you a cake with a candle for every year, but the fire department said it would be a fire hazard. Oh well, happy birthday anyway!
18. I wish I could be there to wish you happy birthday in person, but just know that you are in my heart and I’m thinking about you on your special day. Happy birthday dad, can’t wait to see you again!
19. I haven’t always been the best kid, but that didn’t stop you from being the best father. Happy birthday dad!
20. I tried to think of something beautifully poetic to write for your birthday. But instead I thought I would just give it to you straight. Thank you dad; for everything you have done for me. You are just the best kind of person. The world would be a better place if there were more people like you in it.
21. We can’t choose who our father is, but if I had a choice I would still choose you. Happy birthday to the king of dads!
22. Getting older is hard, but you do it with style!
23. You can always seem to make me crack a smile even when I’m at my lowest. Thank you for bringing so much laughter into the world.
24. Happy birthday daddy, I hope you get everything you want on your special day.
25. So, I got you a present. But my real gift is in this card. Here it is: Go type reddit dad jokes in Google. You can thank me later. Happy birthday dad!
26. Good thing they have those big number candles. Now I don’t have to spend the whole day filling the cake with tons and tons of candles. More time I can spend with my wonderful father!
27. As you get older you’ll start forgetting lots of things. Just never forget how much I love you!
28. Don’t worry dad, you’re not going bald you’re just becoming more aerodynamic!
29. When I think about the golden oldies, I think about you! You’ve only gotten better with age!
30. Happy birthday…. father… I hope… you…… have a wonderful…… birthday. Did you like my Captain Kirk impression?
31. Happy birthday to the best dad I’ve ever had! … And probably the best dad that anyone has ever had.
32. Today is your special day! But every day is a special day for you dad. Because you are special. In a good way.
33. For your birthday wish, go big or go home! I hope you wildest dreams come true this year.
34. You make me laugh when I’m sad. You are patient when I make mistakes. You are the best dad a kid could ever ask for.
35. Blow out the candles with the knowledge that you are the best father a child could ask for!
36. I know we don’t always see eye to eye on everything. But that doesn’t mean I don’t love and respect you. Happy birthday dad!
37. Remember it’s not the years in a life. It’s the beers in the years. Drink up dad, it’s your birthday!
38. I couldn’t think of anything to write. Please just act like I wrote something really touching. Maybe pretend like you are trying not to cry. If anyone asks to see the card just say it’s too personal. Thanks dad, you are the best! …. Now smile and close the card.
39. Happy birthday and thanks for never strangling me Homer Simpson style even though I probably deserved it.
40. Now that I have kids of my own, I see how hard it is to be a good father. I just hope I can do as good a job at it as you did.
41. Well dad, as the birthdays pile up, I have just one question. When are you going to start rocking the sandals and black socks? Please tell me it will be at least a few more years.
42. Here’s to a dad that brought home the bacon! Well, mom probably brought it home actually. And she usually cooked it. But dad sure paid for it! Thanks dad for always making sure we had everything we needed.
43. I want to wish you the happiest of birthdays pops, I can’t think of anyone who deserves it more!
44. Birthdays are great for your health dad. The more you have, the longer you live!
45. Thanks for all those times you didn’t tell mom. Just know you’ve got a lot of favors you can call in.
46. Sure, everyone says they have the best father, but I think we all know who the real best dad is. You. Happy birthday!
47. When someone asks me who I look up to most, I always say you.
48. When I was a kid I had to look up to you, because you were so much taller than me. Now that I’m older, I look up to you because you are an amazing man. Happy birthday dad.
49. Life is meant to be enjoyed. I hope this year brings you all the happiness you deserve.
50. When I see you smile, the whole world lights up.
51. Happy birthday to the man who always had my best interests at heart. Even when I was too dumb to realize it.
52. Happy birthday to my wonderful father. May your golf swing improve, your steaks always be perfectly cooked, and your chair always be comfy!
53. Happy birthday pops, it’s not easy being a father but you handle it with grace and style. Thank you for being such a wonderful father.
54. I’m really glad I got your genes, dad. You are as great as you ever were and probably getting better! I’m looking forward to aging as well as you!
55. Thanks for putting up with me through my terrible toddler years, my angst filled teenage years, and all the dumb things I did in my twenties. I guess the best gift I can give you is to live how you tried to teach me to live. Thank you for all you’ve done for me and all you’ve put up with.
56. Happy birthday dad, you’re the best!
57. With age comes wisdom, that’s why I’m always bugging you with questions! Happy birthday to the most helpful dad around!
58. May your loot be epic and your cake be delicious. The very best of dads deserve the very best of birthdays!
59. Your birthday only comes around once a year but luckily your amazing dad skills are 24/7.
60. Thank you for always doing your best for us!
61. Dad, you may be getting one year older, but just remember you are only as old as you feel. Party it up on your special day like you were 21!
62. You make being a great dad look easy. Now that I’m a father, I realize how hard it really is. Thank you for being the best role model of a dad a son can have.
63. Happy birthday dad, I would be lost without you.
64. When I see you, I always think you seem so tall. Probably because I’ve always looked up to you! See I can make bad puns too…
65. On your birthday, I wish you health, happiness, wealth, and lots of laughter for the coming year!
66. Sure, you may be a little bit older but that’s no reason you can’t act like a kid! Have fun on your birthday dad.
67. Happy birthday to the best role model a child could ask for.
68. Happy birthday dad, I hope this year will be full of adventure and fun.
69. Say Happy. Say Birthday. Say it together. Naturally. Happy birthday pops!
70. I love how even after all these years you are still chasing your dreams. You are an inspiration to all of us dad. Happy birthday!
71. Who needs super heroes when I’ve got you? Happy birthday dad!
72. I remember all the sage advice you’ve given me throughout the years. Like the fact that we can pick our friends and we can pick our nose. But we can’t pick our dad or his nose. Happy birthday dad, never change!
73. On your birthday remember that a family’s love is the best present of all. Don’t worry though, we still got you real presents too.
74. With all you’ve done you deserve much more than just a card for your birthday. So I hope some of the other people here actually brought gifts.
75. Happy birthday pops! If you want, I’ll make a distraction so you can sneak off and get some gaming in.
76. Another year older, but still looking sharp. Guess I know where I got my good looks from! It’s nice to know I’ll age well. Happy birthday dad!
77. You worked so hard make sure I could have a better life. You did so much to make sure that we had everything we needed. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I hope you have a wonderful birthday dad, you deserve it.
78. Thank you, dad, for being the rock I can stand on when I feel like it’s all falling apart. You’ve always been there for me when I needed you. For your birthday know that I love you so much.
79. Here’s to you dad, the first person I call when I get into trouble! Happy birthday, I love you.
80. If you ever get down, just remember that you have a child that adores you and thinks the world of you.
81. I’m not real great at all the sentimental emotional stuff. But for your birthday I just wanted to let you know that I love and respect you. You are a man worth looking up to. Thanks dad. For everything.
82. A father of your caliber deserves more than a happy birthday. You deserve a stupendous, breathtaking, extraordinary birthday! Unfortunately, we didn’t plan a birthday on that scale. But just know you deserve one!
83. This family wouldn’t be what it is today without you dad. You are the best of us!
84. Happy birthday to the man who I’m proud to call my best friend and my father.
85. All these years later you still know how to party, keep rocking dad we love you!
86. When I was little, I thought you were the strongest man in the world. And if we are talking about strength of character, I still think you are one of the strongest people I know.
87. Happy birthday to the dad that can build anything, fix anything, and deal with any problem. You are my super hero.
88. Dad, I don’t know how you do it, but you make everything look easy. Thanks for being awesome at life. Happy birthday!
89. There are good dads and great dads. But for your birthday I just want you to know that you take dadding to a whole new level.
90. Happy birthday dad. You know I’m not very good with writing things in cards. So can we just pretend I wrote all the great stuff I feel about you down in the card? It’s a lot, even if I don’t really know how to put it into words.
91. There’s no one else I’d rather have in my corner. Thanks for always being there for me dad.
92. This message is for one of the most caring and loving fathers the world has ever known. You!
93. Relax dad, have a drink and put your feet up. It’s your birthday and we are going to take care of you.
94. Dad, I know you have the heart of a child. But stop trying to steal a bite of the cake before we sing happy birthday.
95. You made it another year! Here’s to many more, you magnificent father.
96. All my life you’ve been my biggest inspiration. Thank you for being the best role model a child could wish for.
97. You taught me what a good dad should be like, I just hope I can fill your shoes when I become a father. Happy birthday, thanks for being such a great role model.
98. Happy birthday from your favorite child! You don’t have to say it… We all know it… Love you dad!
99. You know, ever since I moved out it seems like you’ve been a lot more relaxed and happy. Did you start a new diet or something?
100. There are lots of #1 dad mugs in the world, but I know who the real best dad is. Mine!
101. Oh my eyes! So bright… what could it be… it’s like I’m staring into the sun. Oh wait, it’s just the candles on your cake. Sorry about that dad, happy birthday!
102. I know back in your day it was so much better. Unfortunately, we couldn’t get you a time machine for your birthday. But hopefully we can make your birthday at least half as good as one of those days when you were younger!
103. You were always there for me while I was growing up and when you need me to, I’ll be there for you dad.
104. Happy birthday to the dad who has never acted his age! Why start now?
105. I’m so proud to have you as a father. Happy birthday to the greatest dad out there!
106. Thanks dad for putting up with me through the hard times. If it wasn’t for you I wouldn’t have made it through them. Never stop being you.
107. You taught me what it means to be a man, a father, and a good person. I’ll always be thankful for your example and advice.
108. You taught me that it doesn’t matter what you’ve done or where you’ve been. The only thing that matters is who you are. So, who are you? A wonderful father.
109. Thank you for being proud of me even when I failed. You taught me to try my hardest, succeed with humility, and fail with grace.
110. Every birthday is a chance at a new beginning. Here’s to your best year yet!
111. We might not share the same genes, but in my heart, you’ll always be my real dad. Happy birthday to the father I’m so happy came into my life.
112. When things are hard, you are always there for me. Happy birthday and thank you for being the best dad ever!
113. Happy birthday dad, you did a great job raising such a trouble maker like me!
114. With age comes wisdom. What’s your sage piece of advice, oh wise one?
115. Things you are good at: grilling, telling stories, being a father.
116. It’s time to party! But not too hard… don’t want you to break a hip.
117. I know we don’t always agree on everything, but just know that I will always love you dad.
118. I don’t get many chances to tell you how I feel about you dad. So on your birthday let me just say that I love you dearly, my world is a lot better with you in it.
119. D is for dedication. A is for amazing. D is still for dedication. Thanks for always being so dedicated to your family, you are an amazing dad!
120. Here’s to you dad! May your birthday be as wonderful as you are!
121. Another year older, another year better, keep it up and you’ll be perfect in not too long!
122. It’s not Father’s Day but a dad should hear how amazing he is at least twice a year. Thanks for being my awesome dad.
123. Thank you for all the piggy back rides, all the times you pretended to be a horse, and all the times you threw me into the air and caught me. Your body might be regretting it now, but it made for a wonderful childhood.
124. It takes an amazing dad to raise such a ridiculously great kid. Happy birthday dad, I couldn’t have grown up to be so humble without you!
125. Who has the best dad? Me. When is his birthday? Today. Why am I writing rhetorical questions? I don’t know. Happy birthday dad, I love you!
126. Who needs catering when we’ve got a father who’s a grill master?! Thanks for providing some seriously delicious food even when it’s your birthday!
127. Happy birthday dad. May all your fish be big, your beers be cold, and your teams win.
128. Happy birthday to the puniest dad in the world! Thanks for all the laughs and the groans.
129. Through the good times and the bad you were always there for me, thank you so much. I hope you have a truly wonderful birthday!
130. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. I hope you always stay just the way you are!
131. Thank you so much for working so hard to make my life better. I love you and I hope you have a fantastic birthday.
132. You are a great grandfather and an even better father, happy birthday!
133. May every candle on the cake be another wish that comes true for you.
134. Looking forward to grilling with you on your birthday. There is no one else I’d rather share a beer with around the grill than you.
135. Sure, birthdays can be a pain, but it’s a great excuse for some cake and beer!
136. To my father who never grew up and I hope never will. Happy birthday.
137. I could never get you a gift that would come close to all you’ve done for me. So, I just got you a card. Happy birthday!
138. You are the absolute best dad. Never change!
139. Hey dad, it’s your birthday. As we celebrate, just know I’m real happy to have such an amazing dad.
140. Old as dirt but still tough as nails.
141. Happy birthday to the world’s greatest farter… father. World’s greatest father. Yeah that’s what I meant.
142. I know my present isn’t the greatest. Because what could be better than having such an amazing child like me! Happy birthday dad, I couldn’t have been this awesome without your help.
143. I often think back on all the adventures we’ve had and all the lessons you taught me. Thanks for being the best father a child could ask for.
144. To my gamer dad: I hope your K/D ratio is epic, your DLC is free, and your ISP is ridiculously fast.
145. There are a lot of bad dads in the world, a lot of good ones too. But there are few great dads, and none greater than you! Happy birthday to the best dad a child could have.
146. You’ve put up with me at my worst and celebrated me at my best. Happy birthday to the best father in the world!
147. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree is the best compliment I could ever get. I hope to grow as strong and wise as you some day. I hope your birthday is filled with happiness!
148. You have the most groan inducing dad jokes. Your dad reflexes are top notch. Your dad instincts are at near super human levels. Surely you deserve the happiest of birthdays!
149. Happy birthday to the raddest, most tubular, least square, ummm hippest …. are any of these from your generation? I’m trying. Happy birthday dad. Great fathers are timeless!
150. It doesn’t matter how many years go by. In my heart, you’ll always be that amazing dad that taught me how to ride a bike, helped me with my homework, and scared away the monsters in my room.
151. Happy birthday to the dad who always has a joke ready when my day isn’t going well (even if the joke is bad), an answer to any question I have (even if it’s made up on the spot), and smile for every time a walk into the room (even though most of the time the smile is because you thought of a bad joke to tell me). I love you dad and I wouldn’t trade you for the world!
152. You wear the years well dad, I hope I age half as well as you! Happy birthday!
153. If we put a candle for every year, there’d be more wax than cake!
154. As a tree gets older it’s limbs and branches spread out in all directions. And just like a tree, every year that goes by for you means there are more and more people whose lives you’ve touched and made better. Thank you for being a wonderful father and a good man.
155. It’s your birthday! Time to grab a beer, blow out some candles, and let your family shower you with gifts and attention!
156. Happy birthday to the man who made so many of my birthdays special! Thank you so much for everything you’ve done for me.
157. Even though we don’t see each other as much as we used to, I still rely on your advice and lessons to guide me through life. Thank you for always being my compass.
158. There’s no one else I’d rather have a beer with than my amazing father!
159. There is nothing I could say or any gift that I could give you that would equal all the things you done for me. Thank you so much.
160. Even though we may not talk on the phone much, know that you are often in my thoughts. I love you dad, and I can’t wait to see you again!
161. Today is your day dad. Your wish is our command. Just let us know how we can make your birthday perfect and we’ll get it done.
162. Thank you, for all the stories you read, all the lessons you taught, and all the patience you had. I love you. Happy birthday dad!
163. It’s your birthday so put down the phone, pick up a beer, and kick back!
164. I was going to get you an expensive gift but then I thought, what’s more valuable than the love of a child? Happy birthday dad, I love you from the bottom of my heart.
165. It’s because of you that I’m always striving to be better. Thank you dad for believing in me and always pushing me to do my best.
166. I just hope you know how much you’ve been a guiding figure in my life. Thanks for always steering me back on the right path.
167. Who needs an instruction manual for life when I have you! Happy birthday and thanks for all the great advice over the years!
168. Sure, I emptied your wallet growing up. But take some solace in the knowledge that now I have a kid, which means my wallet will be just as empty as yours was!
169. To my pops, who can fix anything. From cars, to sinks, to lawn mowers, and lights. If you can’t fix it, nobody can. Mostly because you destroy things beyond repair when you try to fix them!
170. Birthdays are for having fun, I hope your day is filled with what makes you happiest! Whether it’s relaxing and forgetting about the world or partying it up with friends. This day is for you dad, spend it how you want!
171. I have the best dad, and now my child has the best granddad. Happy birthday from me and your grandson. We love you.
172. The cake may be straining under the weight of the candles but you are as spry as ever pops. Happy birthday!
173. Happy birthday, I hope this next year in your life brings you all the happiness you could ask for!
174. I love that we spent more time together this past year. I hope next year we’ll get to spend just as much time together. Happy birthday dad!
175. Remember, age is a just a number. In your case a big number. But that doesn’t mean you can’t act half your age!
176. I’m so glad we got to spend your birthday together, I couldn’t be happier to have you as my father.
177. With scientific advances in medicine, people are living longer and long? You might live until 200! So live it up you young whippersnapper!
178. You taught me to be a good man. Not through your words, but through your actions.
179. To the best dad anyone could ask for. I love you and I hope you have a wonderful birthday!
180. When I failed, you were there to pick me up and put me back on right path. I wouldn’t be where I am today without you. Happy birthday dad and thank you so much.
181. Another year older means another year of possibilities! I hope you achieve everything you want to this coming year.
182. You put up with me while growing up. That automatically qualifies you for dad of the century. Happy birthday and thank you for your vast amounts of patience!
183. Happy birthday, and may you have a hundred more!
184. I hope the rain keeps up all through your birthday. That way it won’t come down! How is that for a dad joke? Feel free to use that one.
185. Some of my most cherished childhood memories were of spending time with you. Happy birthday and thank you for making my childhood so special.
186. Happy birthday and thanks for loving me even though I keep doing dumb stuff!
187. Thanks for believing in me dad, I couldn’t have gotten to where I am today without you. I hope this birthday is your best ever.
188. We took care of everything for your birthday this year. We even remembered the fire extinguisher. You can never be too careful around so many candles!
189. I can never repay you for all the sacrifices you made to raise me, just know that I’ll pay it forward to my own child and make sure your grandchild will have the best life possible. Thank you, dad. I hope you have a wonderful birthday.
190. Thank you for being the lighthouse that keeps me safe during the storms of life.
191. Thanks for always being there. Like when I was young and you would throw me up into the air and always catch me. You did always catch me, right? Right?
192. Happy birthday to our family’s own personal search engine. Thanks for always having an answer to any question we had!
193. I know your birthday will be a lot of fun, because you get to spend it with me!
194. Your words have guided me and your love has helped me grow into the person I am today. Happy birthday to the wisest and most caring dad a child could ask for.
195. Dad you are charming, intelligent, with a great sense of humor. I guess it really is true that the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree!
196. Growing up you were the best father a child could ask for. Now that I’m grown you are the best friend a person could ask for!
197. Thank you for showing your son what a real man should be. As I go through life, I hope I can be as good a man as you have been.
198. Everyone gets one dad, I’m so glad it was you!
199. If everyone could have an amazing father like I do, the world would be a much better place.
200. You work hard. Time to play hard. Happy birthday dad!
Looking for more happy birthday dad images?
Happy birthday wishes for your best friend – How about an amusing or touching message for your best friend?
Happy birthday wishes for your aunt – If you are looking for birthday wishes for relatives, like aunts, we’ve got you covered as well!
Happy birthday nephew – The best list of birthday wishes for nephews. With 200 birthday wishes you’ll be able to find the perfect birthday wish for your nephew.
Birthday wishes for daughters – Give your daughter the perfect birthday wish this year.
Filed Under: birthday wishes, family birthday wishes, immediate family birthday wishes
Happy new parents would definitely like to receive some nice words from their friends Dear new dad and mum, I want to congratulate you on the birth of new.
Congratulate new parents on their new arrival!
Sources: wishesquotes.com, congratulationsto.com, studiomiragegreetings.com, wishesmessages.com
Lily Calyx is our in-house flower whisperer, an expert on all things botanical and an enthusiastic orchids collector. She loves discussing the insights of the secret world of flowers, shares her gardening tips and hacks and moons over the latest additions to Serenata Flowers flower range. Ask Lily anything about flowers and we can guarantee she will have the answer.
Dads are awesome. They share valuable life lessons and inspire us in many ways. One of the best opportunities to express your love and appreciation for your dad is on his birthday.
A father is a wonderful combination of strength, warmth, kindness, laughter, and love. For example, father daughter quotes will make you realize the importance of your dad in your life.
Parents are the most important people in our lives and we should enjoy every minute spent with them. It’s also important to show your mother that you are thinking of her. Here is the best collection of happy birthday mom and lastly, you can check birthday wishes images.
“The quality of a father can be seen in the goals, dreams and aspirations he sets not only for himself, but for his family.” Reed Markham tweet
“The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get.” Tim Russert tweet
“The nature of fatherhood is that you’re doing something that you’re unqualified to do, and then you become qualified when you do it.” – John Green tweet
If you are searching for the happy birthday meme and quotes to share with your family members and make them smile… look no further! From the birthday wishes for aunt, happy birthday cousin, happy birthday sis and happy birthday my son, you’ll find the best collections ever to get the inspiration you need to write your own unique message.
Words are powerful tools and placed correctly together; they can be formed to show love. Wish your father a very happy, blessed birthday with any of these wonderful birthday wishes for dad:
I am so lucky because you are my dad. You are most great father in the universe. You are a father who loves me with his heart and his soul. Grateful to our God. And I grateful to the games we played while I was little. You are my first friend and you have been always my closest friend. Dear Father, enjoy your day and have a day as wonderful as you are. I wish to you have a the greatest year until today.
Looking for a birthday wish to say your father Happy Birthday? These new birthday wishes for father from daughter are the best ways to wish your father on his.
Congratulations! Now you can say goodbye to healthy sleep. But I’m sure it is worth the struggle. Your son is extremely lucky to have you as his parents. You’re going to have a great time together.
I’m so happy to see that your family is growing! This little guy is so lucky to be a part of your life, I’m sure he will understand that later. Wishing you a lot of patience and strength. Congratulations on baby boy!
A baby is a huge responsibility, and having one can be really hard. But I’m sure you can handle it. You two were born to be parents, and I can’t wait to see how this little boy become a great man. Congratulations!
Congratulations on your newborn son! I hope that your boy will become a kind and intelligent person, just like his parents. Wishing you the best of luck and a lot of patience. You will be wonderful parents.
I hope that babyhood will be filled with fun, love and joy! Raising a kid is hard, but it is also the biggest blessing in the world. This baby boy will grow up to be a great man. Congratulations on your newborn child!
Congratulations to new parents, new parents quotes, nice conglatulatory messages for having a baby.