Wedding Wishes For Muslim. Congratulations on your impending nuptials. You will be one another's protector and comforter. Your religion will be preserved and .
Radio Islam is America's only live daily Muslim radio talk show that provides a two-way conversation on the air with Muslims and their neighbors in the Chicagoland area.
MuslimFest is an award-winning annual festival celebrating the best in Muslim art, culture, and entertainment, attended by 25,000 visitors in Toronto, Canada, every year.
Adam's World is a series of videos featuring two Muslim puppets, Adam and his sister Aneesah. Adam's World has been a source of creative Islamic education for thousands of young Muslims growing up in North America and Europe.
One America Coalition, includes groups like the ACLU, Daily Kos, J Street, Voto Latino, Color of Change, Sound Vision, Charter for Compassion, the Interfaith Center of New York, among 50 other civil liberties and interfaith organizations.
Abu Hurairah (r.a) said that when the Prophet (pbuh) congratulated a man on his marriage he said: بَارَكَ اللهُ لَكَ، وَبَارَكَ عَلَيْكَ، وَجَمَعَ بَيْنَكُمَا فِي.
Best Islamic Wedding Wishes and Islamic Wedding Messages for New Couple.
Marriages are sacred and blessed for humanity to enjoy. Your friend is getting married today, why not show him or her your happiness for them by wishing them happiness in the new estate. Simply send to them these Islamic Marriage Wishes and Quotes for Friend and see how grateful your friend will be.
1. As you launch into a new chapter of your life. May Allah grant you great blessings. Happy married life.
2. May Allah give you the wisdom and knowledge you need to run this new phase of your life.
3. May Allah give you peace of mind and protect your, going out and coming in.
4. May Allah watch over your home and shield it from the wicked ones. Happy married life.
5. May Allah bring the plan of the enemies concerning your marriage to nothingness. Happy married life.
6. Allah, the Al-Malik shall raise your home. He shall make your marriage the best thing that ever happened to you. Happy married life.
7. May Almighty Allah bless your home abundantly. He shall give you happiness within and without. Happy married life, friend.
8. May the great Allah bless your marriage with fruit at due time. Your children shall surround your table. Happy married life.
9. May Ar Raheem go with you on this journey and guide each of your steps. Happy married life.
10. May Allah, Al Quddus pour sweetness into your home. Your marriage shall be sweeter than honey. Happy married life.
11. May Allah grant your heart desires as He upgrades you today. Blessings of marriage shall follow your union. Happy married life.
12. Lots of warm wishes for you as you start another chapter of your life today. May Allah go with you. Happy married life.
13. I pray Allah blesses your union with lovely children, both boys and girls. Happy married life.
14. May Allah grant you wealth to run your home and peace to keep it. Happy married life, friend.
15. May Allah be gracious unto you and protect your home from the wicked ones. Happy married life.
Marriages is a great estate every youth always long to experience. Your brother is getting married and crossing major junction of life, to experience the joy and happiness that is encapsulated in togetherness of couple. Send these Islamic Marriage Wishes and Quotes for Brother to him, to wish him a happy home.
1. Now that you have tied the knot. May your love grow stronger and deeper as you create room for Allah in your heart. Happy married life, brother.
2. Respect, Love and Commitment are the tripods of marriage. May Allah help you to give these to each other in abundance. Happy married life.
3. Congratulation on your wedding, brother. May the Almighty Allah fill your marriage with the right ingredients.
4. I pray Faithfulness, Respect and trust shall be a common thing in your marriage, brother. Happy married life.
5. May Allah give you have a happy home. Wishing you the best marriage, brother. Happy married life.
6. May Allah help you both to find the happiness and pleasure in each other. Happy married life.
7. Now that you're legally bound to each other, may Allah keep you to together and make you last into old age. Happy married life.
8. Congratulations bro. May Allah help you to sustain the joy and peace you feel right now. Happy married life.
9. May Allah make you best of friends forever. You'll prefer each other. Happy married life.
10. Congratulations brother like no other. May Allah help you find true love in each other. Happy married life.
11. May Allah grant you both knowledge and wisdom to run your home today and in days to come. Happy married life.
12. May Allah grant you sound health always and comfort when you need it. Happily married life brother.
13. May Allah be the glue that binds you both together in perfect love. Happy married life.
14. May Allah bless your wedding day and your marriage. May he help you never to regret this decision. Happy married life.
15. I wish you a happy marriage, full of peace and Joy from Allah. Happy married life.
Wedding day is the most fulfilling hours in the life of a single lady. Is your sister's wedding day today, make her feel the fulfillment that is in a day like this by sending her these Religious Wedding Wishes and Text Messages.
1. I wish for you blessings from Allah the Almighty. May your marriage blossom forever and always. Happy married life, sis.
2. May Allah richly bless the two of you with peace of mind, wealth and sound Health. Happy married life.
3. Whatever you see in each other that made you agree to be husband and wife, may Allah sustain it. Happy married life.
4. Two special people are tying the knot today. I pray this shall be the beginning of open doors in your life. Happy married life
5. On this special day of yours, I say congratulations and I wish you a happy married life. May Allah bless your new home.
6. May you never regret this decision you both have taken today to spend the rest of your life together. May Allah always abide with you. Happy married life.
7. Love has brought you together and thus far. I pray that Allah will continue to uphold thus love. Happy married life.
8. I pray for peace, joy, and prosperity for you both. Congratulations on your marriage. Happy married life.
9. May Allah be throned in your home. May He guide you and teach you how to run your home. Happy married life.
10. May you enjoy the love that has no end. Allah will be the builder of your home. Congratulations on your marriage, sis.
11. As you have said your vows today. May Allah help you to stay true to them. Happy married life.
12. It is your wedding day and I'm so full of joy for you, my beautiful sister. May Allah continue to give us reasons to rejoice with you. Happy married life.
13. Heaven has brought you both together in pure love. I pray Allah gives you everlasting love. Happy married life, sister.
14. Allah blesses your new home with abundant goodies from above. He will make this day a memorable one forever. Congratulations on your wedding, lovely sister.
15. Your life will be filled with unquantifiable joy, undeniable peace and undiluted Love from Allah's bosom. Happy married life, sweet sister.
Best Islamic Wedding Wishes and Messages to send to your Nephew, with Islamic duas for successful marriage.
1. May your home be filled with so much happiness from Allah. I wish you both a life full of bliss and adventure. Congratulations on your marriage, Nephew.
2. As you merge in peace and harmony. I pray Allah gives you plenty joy and Love for each other. Congratulations on your marriage, handsome nephew.
3. You are Allah’s special gift to each other. Please be dedicated and committed to yourself as Allah helps you. Happy married life, dear nephew.
4. The blessings of Allah is already evident in your lives. I pray that this blessing will abound in your home forever. Happy married life, darling nephew.
5. I declare peace like a river and Joy overflow into your new home. More of Allah's blessings I pray. Congratulations on your marriage, cute nephew.
6. Cheers to a new life full of hope and merriment. I pray Allah helps you to live happily ever after. Happy married life to my nephew.
7. To the newest couple in town who has come publicly to declare their love for each other. I pray Allah helps you sustain the Love you declare today. Congratulations, dear nephew.
8. There are happiness and contentment in true love. May Allah help you develop true love for each other. Happy married life, to my wonderful nephew.
9. This is a fresh beginning of the journey you started some time ago. Allah that brought you this far will see you through. Happy married life, sweet nephew.
10. Congratulations on your marriage, dear nephew. I pray Allah will cause every good wish said for you today to come to pass.
11. I pray that your marriage overflow with pure love from Allah. Happy married life to my awesome nephew.
12. As you say 'I do' today, may Allah fill you with all the happiness, love and affection you need to stay happy. Happy married life, nephew.
13. Congratulations on your marriage, sweet nephew. May the blessing that comes with newness be released upon your marriage.
14. You love each other and that's why you have come this far to tie the knot. May Allah give you reasons to continue to explore your love. Happy married life, nephew.
15. I can see how happy you are today. I pray that the happiness continues forever. Congratulations on your marriage, cute nephew.
Lovely Islamic Happy Married Life Wishes and Prayers for Niece to celebrate her, on her wedding day.
1. It started like a joke. But here we are today... Gathered from around the globe, to celebrate your love with you. Happy married life, my beautiful niece.
2. It sure has not been easy but you pushed through. And here is where your commitment has brought you. I pray Allah helps you to always push through and remain committed. Congratulations to you, niece.
3. Through thick and thin, you didn't get discouraged. You forged ahead, despite the storm. May Allah give you the strength to scale through the huddles of marriage. Happy married life to you, niece.
4. You are here rejoicing today because you're finally settling with the Love of your life. I pray Allah will sustain this Joy in your home forever. Happy married life, pretty niece.
5. May the gladness of a new home forever be in your heart. Allah will make every day be renewed into newness. Happy married life, my niece.
6. Congratulations on your wedding, niece. Allah will make all the things that seem difficult for you to do, easy now that you're married. Happy married life.
7. All my heart wishes you and your wife today is for Allah to grant you both a transparent heart to love each other purely. Happy married life, darling niece.
8. Your union shall surely be a fruitful one. Because Allah, the almighty is involved. Congratulations on your wedding, niece. May Allah be with you.
9. Today marks the beginning of a journey into forever. May the bliss of Allah travel the journey with you. Happy married life, my niece.
10. Looking at the way your face is beaming, I can imagine the joy of becoming one with your dream man. I pray Allah will make this gladness increase in your marriage by the day. Happy married life to you, darling niece.
11. May this excitement that is all over you today be present in your marriage forever. Happy married life, my sweet niece.
12. May Allah cause this your union to bring forth heavens blessings. You shall so much be blessed beyond curse. Happy married life, prettiest niece.
13. I pray this marriage will be convenient for you. Your home will be a comfortable place to be. And your testimony will be, Allah is Great.
14. Romance is a journey into eternity. As you have commenced yours today, may you never regret it? Happy married life.
15. Congratulations on your union. May Allah keep your home for you and give you peace above all. Happy married life, niece.
Beautiful Wedding Wishes and Sms for Your Aunty that is getting married. Wish your lovely aunty a happy and fulfilling married life.
1. Do not give the devil chance to come near your home. Stay committed to one another and Allah will guide you through. Happy married life to you, sweet Aunt.
2. May Allah shut the door against any intruder that may want to come in between the two of you. Happy married life, ma.
3. May Allah guide you through every challenge that may arise in your marriage. He will see you through each stage. Happy married life, sweet Aunt.
4. Congratulations on your wedding, Aunty. May the Almighty Allah pave way for you as you two become one today. Happy married life.
5. Henceforth, breakthrough unlimited shall be your lot as you tie the knot and commence your journey of love into forever. Happy married life, Aunty.
6. As you pledge your allegiance to stay true to each other today, may Allah help you never to break it for any reason. Happy married life.
7. Congratulations on your marriage, Aunty. May Allah make your home an amazing abode for the both of you.
8. As you have agreed to be life partners, may you never see any reason to renounce your vow today? Happy married life, Aunty.
9. This is a new beginning into the future you have always dreamed about. May all your heart desires concerning marriage be met. Happy married life, Aunty.
10. Your promise to love each other forever is sealed today and no power shall ever come between you two. Happy married life, Aunty.
11. It is time to legalize that your Love affair. May Allah himself join you together and make you love each other till forever. Happy married life, ma.
12. May Allah make you best friends of each other forever. You'll be true companions for each other. Happy married life.
13. May Allah make you into an unbreakable chain. So strong that the enemies will never be able to break through. Happy married life, ma.
14. May you find peace and the support of Allah in your home. Heaven will make it a comfortable abode for you. Happy married life, Aunty.
15. Congratulations on your wedding, Aunty. I wish you the best of luck in all your endeavours as a wife and mother. Happy married life, ma.
Lovely Happy Married Life Wishes and Text Messages for My Lovely Prince (Son), to send to him on his wedding day to wish him enjoyable married life.
1. All the best of luck to you my handsome son. May today mark the beginning of open doors in your life. Happy married life.
2. Allah who has been with you from the very beginning will continue to stay be you in every decision you make as you become a husband today.
3. Today you are taking a bold step to become a family man. Trust Allah to guide you, my son. It is well with you. Happy married life.
4. You have been a blessing to me since you came to this world. I pray Allah will continue to make you a source of blessing even to your new family.
5. My son, I am more than happy to witness this day. My prayer is that I'll continue to rejoice over your choice today. Happy married life, dear.
6. The day we have been looking forward to is finally here. How can I thank Allah for giving my wonderful son an awesome wife? May Allah bless your marriage, my dear.
7. The joy of every mother is to witness her child's wedding. As I have witnessed today, may Allah keep you in sound health to witness your children's. Happy married life, dear son.
8. My prayer has always been that you'll find a wife who'll be a lover, mother, and friend to you. I am happy Allah answered my prayers and here we are today. Happy married life, son.
9. What more can I say than to give all thanks to Almighty Allah, who kept me to this joyful day. May your marriage never be a mistake, dear.
10. May the blessing that follows marriage be lavished on you. You'll see your children, children. Happy married life, my son.
11. You are very special to me my son. Today I release you to another woman to care for you more than I'll do. May Allah give you peace with her. Happy married life to you.
12. From the day I gave birth to you, I have always known you'll make me proud. You brought a jewel and today you're marrying her. May Allah be with you both.
13. Today, you have added to the number of my children. You have brought to me a wife like a daughter. May Allah make both of you best friends forever. Happy married life, dear.
14. You can't know how excited I am today. My small boy is finally becoming a family man. All thanks to Allah. May your joy in marriage be real. Happy married life, dear.
15. I heartily congratulate my son today, for Allah has been merciful to him. You will never regret marrying your choice today. Happy married life.
Sweet Wedding Quotes for My Daughter on her wedding day to wish her an excellent and perfect new home. These are the perfect quotes you can send to your girl on her wedding day.
1. My beautiful daughter. I can't believe you'll be taken away from me today. I'll miss you but I can only pray that Allah will go with you. Happy married life, dear.
2. Your beauty shines bright like a star, my baby. I pray the peace and joy of marriage will increase your beauty for me. Happy married life, dearie.
3. A man has found you and chose to make you his wife today. May Allah help you both to make a perfect couple. Happy married life.
4. What this man see in you that brought him down here to ask for your hand in marriage, may Allah sustain it. Congratulations, my daughter.
5. You have not only brought your husband to me, you have also added to the number of my children today. My daughter, you're in safe hands. Happy married life.
6. The Grace that gave you your destiny husband, may it continue to guide you through this journey. Happiness shall not seize from your home. Happy married life.
7. As you have honoured us and made us proud today, may Allah give you wonderful seeds that will honour you. Happy married life, dear.
8. May you never regret the decision you're making today, my daughter. Allah will make your husbands heart your dwelling place forever. Happy married life.
9. You're the bride of today. The reason we have come together to celebrate. I pray to Allah to keep you as an object of joy and jubilation. Happy married life, dear.
10. Finally, here is the man who has stolen my daughter's heart. I pray your heart will forever be in his possession. Happy married life.
11. As from today, the Almighty Allah will make you both inseparable. Nothing shall ever come between you two. Happy married life, dear.
12. Congratulations on your wedding, dear daughter. May Allah make this man become your best friend, father, husband, and companion. Happy married life.
13. Joy overflow in my heart of heart today as I give my sweet daughter to a capable man. I know he'll take good care of you. Happy married life, my darling.
14. I have trained you well and I am sure you'll make a wonderful wife and mother. May Allah continue to teach you how to run your home. Happy married life, dear.
15. May Allah give you the fruit of marriage which is wonderful seeds early enough. You'll live to see your children, children. Happy married life, dear.
Your daddy is getting married to a new wife, why don't you wish him well as he is making another choice? Send him these Lovely Islamic wedding Wishes and Greetings. And see how happy he will be for you doing so.
1. May your decision to take in a new wife never turn into regret. You'll move from strength to strength. Happy married life, Daddy.
2. You have been an awesome Dad. That's how I know you'll also be a wonderful husband to your newly found love. Happy married life, dad.
3. What you see in this woman today that makes you desire her, may Allah make it increase so your love can increase. Happy married life, sir.
4. You'll find peace alongside the love you have found in this woman. Allah will give you rest of mind over your household. Happy married life.
5. The wisdom to build your home, may Allah give to you. Sincere love shall abound in your household. Happy married life, dear.
6. Now that our family is expanding physically, may Allah also expand us socially, financially and spiritually. Happy married life, dad.
7. May the entrance of your new wife bring forth goodness, riches and peace into this home. Happy married life, dad.
8. As we welcome our new wife into our home, may Allah open new doors of greatness and breakthrough for us. Happy married life dad.
9. May everything that has been dead in your house receives life as you take in a new lover today. Happy married life dad.
10. May Allah who made your paths to cross, keep you as best of friends till death do you part. Happy married life, sir.
11. On behalf of all the children, I wish you a happy married life. May Allah walk the journey with you.
12. More of Allah's blessings in your life as you increase by one today. Happy married life, Daddy.
13. I rejoice with you today, daddy. I am solidly supporting you in this decision and I pray Allah will be gracious unto you. Happy married life.
14. Against all odds, you have decided to start afresh. May Allah guide you and give you the ability to live up to your vows today. Happy married life.
15. The strength you'll need to hold the family together with one love, may Allah give to you. Happy married life, dad.
Islamic Happy Married Wishes for Your Uncle is just the perfect text messages you can send to your uncle, as he is making a perfect choice in life getting married.
1. Your wedding is special to us, Uncle and on this special day, I want to wish you and your wife congratulations. May Allah bless your new home.
2. You both explain what perfect love means. Congratulations on your marriage, uncle. May Allah continue to perfect your love for each other. Happy married life.
3. You mean so much to me, uncle and so does your wedding. I bless Allah for giving you the bone of your bone. Happy married life.
4. As you have both decided to commence a lifelong journey today. May Allah go with you on the journey. Happy married life, uncle.
5. Some things are important to run a home successfully. I pray for Joy, peace, love and contentment for you both. Congratulations on your marriage, uncle.
6. Finding true love could be the hardest thing to do, but Allah has made it easy for you. I rejoice with you, uncle. Happy married life.
7. I pray that you both will spend many happy years together in harmony, sound health, wealth and perfect peace. Happy married life to you.
8. Two people from different families and backgrounds coming together as one to share one love. Allah is praised. Happy married life, uncle.
9. I am too certain you both will enjoy a fantastic life together. Allah, the one who brought you to each other will make your union sweeter than honey. Happy married life.
10. Allah is going before you right now to clear the road of every stumbling block and he'll make you crooked way straight so you can enjoy the love that has no end. Congratulations on your marriage.
11. As you have said amazing vows today, I pray Allah will help you to stand by each of your words. Happy married life, uncle.
12. Congratulations on your marriage, uncle. May this day in your life be remembered for Joy. You shall never regret your decision today. Happy married life.
13. It is your wedding day and you both look gorgeous because Allah had beautified you. I pray your beauty continue to glow more in marriage. Happy married life.
14. Now that you are finally becoming one, may Allah teach you how to love purely and live peacefully together. Happy married life, uncle.
15. You are so special, uncle and Allah have made you both for each other. I pray for an everlasting love for you. May Allah bless your new home. Congratulations on your marriage.
Is your Boss is getting married on a day like this? Why not cast your trust in these Perfectly Constructed Wedding Wishes and Text Messages for Boss to wish him happy Married Life.
1. Your marriage is made in heaven and is consummated here on earth. That's how I know Allah is the initiator of this union. I wish you a happy married life sir.
2. You are a boss with a different. I am so certain you'll make a wonderful husband and father. May Allah bless your new home. Happy married life, sir.
3. You're not only my boss but has also doubled as a friend, teacher and adviser. May Allah help you to be the of companion to your husband. Happy married life, ma.
4. Now that you are establishing another institution. May Allah give you the strength to run everything successfully. Happy married life, boss.
5. On this amazing occasion, I wish you the best. I pray your home shall be a good example to singles out there. Happy married life, boss.
6. Your life is obviously ushered by Allah. He has ushered you up till this moment. I pray he'll continue to guide you in marriage. Happy married life, sir.
7. Allah has seen your good works and he is rewarding you with a perfect companion and friend forever. Happy married life, boss.
8. You perfectly fit each other. Your marriage is ordained by Allah. I pray you shall enjoy this union to the fullest. Happy married life, sir.
9. Congratulations on your marriage, boss. May the Almighty Allah make your home his dwelling place. Happy married life.
10. May your love be an adventurous and amazing one. May Allah grant you peace of mind with your lover. Happy married life.
11. This is the beginning of a new dawn in your life. Whatever has not been working before will start to work now because Allah has come make an abode with you. Happy married life.
12. You coming together is not a result of your love for each other, it is because Allah has planned it to be so. Happy married life, ma.
13. Allah has a hand in all of this. It was him who picked your lover for you and only him can keep her. Happy married life.
14. As you make your covenant with each other today. May Allah help you to keep it to the letters. Happy married life to you, boss.
15. Please always remember to protect each other. Marriage is about two people protecting each other's interests. Happy married life.
Wishing your colleague a happy married life on his or her wedding day is not bad at all. Send him or her these Islamic Wedding Wishes for Co-worker and be glad you did.
1. You are smart and diligent. Any man will surely enjoy you are a wife. May Allah bless your new home. Happy married life.
2. Now that you are coming before the world to declare your love, may you never have any cause to renounce your words. Happy married life.
3. You have worked with me for some time now and I can attest to your faithfulness. May Allah help you to build a blessed home with this. Happy married life, dear.
4. As you pledge your allegiance to another boss today, may Allah make you both best friends and perfect companions. Happy married life.
5. May this next phase of your life be the best of all. You'll enjoy every aspect of it. Happy married life, dear.
6. May Allah reward the years you have spent serving me with great blessings from above. Happy married life to you.
7. As Allah has deem it fit to crown you today with the lover of your youth. May you find happiness in each other. Happy married life.
8. May Allah perfect all that is left to be perfected in your lives as a pleasant wedding gift to you both. Congratulations on your wedding.
9. I wish you the very best of life as you begin this journey. I pray Allah fills your heart with pure love for each other. Happy married life.
10. Everyone holds a day special than others. Today is yours... And I pray it shall be filled with amazing experiences. Congratulations on your marriage.
11. I pray that you will always remember this day for good. Allah will keep the worth of your marriage intact. Happy married life to you.
12. May the almighty Allah support you in all your endeavours and protect you and your wife. Congratulations on your marriage.
13. I am glad that I am a part of your success. Really, you've been a big blessing to me. I pray you'll find favour for your new home. Happy married life.
14. Wow! Congratulations on your first official kiss. May your love for each other keep burning forever. And may Allah bless you and yours. Happy married life.
15. I am excited you're finally settling with the bone of your bone. I can see undiluted love in the eyes of you both. May Allah help keep the fire of your love burning. Happy married life.
1. “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” Rumi
2. “The man dreams of a perfect woman and the woman dreams of a perfect man and they don’t know that Allah created them to perfect one another.” Ahmad AlShugairi
3. “Among His signs is that He created for you mates from among yourselves, in order to have tranquility with them and He put love and mercy between your (hearts) : verily in that are signs for those who reflect.” Quran Ar-Rum [30:21]
4. “The minute I heard my first love story, I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.” ― Rumi
5. “When talking about marriage, Allah says your spouses are garments for you. A garment may or may not fit perfectly-but either way, it covers imperfections, protects and beautifies.” Yasmin Mogahed
6. “When I am with you, we stay up all night. When you’re not here, I can’t go to sleep. Praise God for those two insomnias! And the difference between them.” ― Rumi
7. “All too often people concentrate on finding the right spouse, little realizing that half of any marriage is being the right spouse.” Yasir Qadhi
8. “Knock, And He’ll open the door. Vanish, And He’ll make you shine like the sun. Fall, And He’ll raise you to the heavens. Become nothing, And He’ll turn you into everything.” ― Rumi
9. “When someone proposes marriage to one of you whose religion and character pleases you, then you should marry him. If you do not do so, there will be tribulations in the earth and the proliferation of corruption.” Hadith
10. “May these vows and this marriage be blessed. May it be sweet milk, this marriage, like wine and halvah. May this marriage offer fruit and shade like the date palm. May this marriage be full of laughter, our every day a day in paradise. May this marriage be a sign of compassion, a seal of happiness here and hereafter. May this marriage have a fair face and a good name, an omen as welcome as the moon in a clear blue sky. I am out of words to describe how spirit mingles in this marriage.” Rumi
11. “Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.” ― Rumi
12. “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times always with the same person.” Waleed Basyouni
13. “Let the beauty we love be what we do. There are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the ground.” ― Rumi
14. “The whole world is a provision, and the best object of benefit of the world is the pious woman.” Hadith
15. “Words are a pretext. It is the inner bond that draws one person to another, not words.” ― Rumi
16. “None but a noble man treats women in an honorable manner, and none but an ignorant treats women disgracefully.” Hadith
17. “Forbidden love stories end at marriage, while true halal love stories begin at marriage and end with both entering paradise.” Abdulbary Yaha Bari
18. “Once you begin to see everything beautiful as only a reflection of God’s beauty, you will learn to in the right way.” Yasmin Mogahed
19. “This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. First to let go of life. Finally, to take a step without feet.” ― Rumi
20. “We do not see for those who love one another anything like marriage.” Hadith
21. “A thousand half-loves must be forsaken to take one whole heart home.” ― Rumi
22. “Two there are who are never satisfied — the lover of the world and the lover of knowledge.” ― Rumi
23. “May these vows and this marriage be blessed. May it be sweet milk, this marriage, like wine and halvah. May this marriage offer fruit and shade like the date palm. May this marriage be full of laughter, our every day a day in paradise. May this marriage be a sign of compassion, a seal of happiness here and hereafter. May this marriage have a fair face and a good name, an omen as welcome as the moon in a clear blue sky. I am out of words to describe how spirit mingles in this marriage.” Rumi
24. “That which God said to the rose, and caused it to laugh in full-blown beauty, He said to my heart, and made it a hundred times more beautiful.” ― Rumi
25. “And still, after all this time, the Sun has never said to the Earth, “You owe me.” Look what happens with love like that. It lights up the sky.” ― Hafez
26. “Reason is powerless in the expression of Love.” ― Rumi
27. “The successful marriage is not when you can live in peace with your wife, but when you can’t live in peace with out her.” Yasir Qadhi
28. “Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation.” ― Rumi
29. “The beauty of You delights me. The sight of You amazes me. For the Pearl does this… and the Ocean does that.” ― Hafez
30. “On a day when the wind is perfect the sail just needs to open and the world is full of beauty. Today is such a day.” ― Rumi
31. “The most perfect believer in faith is the one whose character is finest and who is kindest to his wife.” Hadith
32. “A good husband wipes her tears, but a great husband listens to the story of whys she’s crying.” Unknown
33. “I closed my mouth and spoke to you in a hundred silent ways.” ― Rumi
By: · Filed In: Ideas & Inspiration · Tagged: islamic wedding quotes, muslim wedding quotes, rumi
Islamic Wedding Wishes and Messages For Couple - Hochzeitszeit. Muslim Quotes, Islamic Quotes, Doa, Islamic Art, Allah, Quotations, Quotes. Open.
Are you planing to send Wedding congratulations messages to express your good regards to the couple whose hearts are tied and united as one? So, if you’re searching for some inspiration while writing your congratulation wedding messages, look no more. We’re sharing a list of great wedding day congratulation messages for couples and friends. A wedding gift or flower will be much more valuable if there’s heartwarming wedding wishes that congratulate them on their union.
Convey your thought and join with them as they celebrate the union of their hearts. Here are some congratulations messages for wedding that you can use for cards and greetings.
Don’t forget to congratulate your friend couples who decided to tie the knot. If you can’t find the best word to write, you may refer to these samples of congratulations wedding messages.
As both of you start the new chapter of your life,
May God’s graces be with you.
May God bring you joy, harmony, happiness and love now, tomorrow and through the year.
I’m wishing you to have a wonderful marriage!
You know I’ve always wanted the best for you.
And now that you’re married, it doesn’t change.
May you have a happy life with your spouse and have a successful marriage! Congrats!
May your married life be filled with harmony, peace, joy and love.
You deserve a happy life!
As both of you enter the new chapter of your romantic journey,
May you have hearts that are ready to love, accept and understand.
Good luck and may you have a happy marriage!
You guys rock!
And now that you’re married, keep rocking!
Congratulations on your big day!
I pray that you’ll be stronger in your union.
Have a sweet taste of eternity together.
You look marvelous as a couple.
May you be blessed with many children in the next days to come.
Love that doesn’t fade
Trust that can’t be broken
Faith that keeps getting stronger each day.
These I wish for the newest married couple in town.
The romance doesn’t end with the marriage.
Instead, it is the moment when the romance grows closer and stronger.
Always keep the love and care between you guys.
Keep the sacred bond together.
Congratulations for both of you.
May you have an awesome and wonderful married life!
Today, two souls have been you united.
May the affection, trust, respect and love for each other never vanish.
May you have an incredible and amazing married life!
You have been wanted to be together for the rest of your life.
That wish is now granted.
May the love and romance never fade away over the years.
Keep the bond grow stronger.
Congratulations on your wedding day!
I pray to God to bless both of you with wonderful married life,
Filled with harmony, romance, and love.
Congratulations to the most wonderful couple I’ve seen!
May your wedding day mark the start of growing and endless love and care for each other.
May you have a successful and happy marriage!
Marriage is not always a happy moment.
Storms may come and test you.
And I’m hoping that your love for each other withstand them.
Be strong and never waver.
Happy Wedding day!
Here’s wishing and congratulating both of you on the special day of your lives.
May you have lifetime love, harmony and happiness!
Have a great marriage!
May you two overcome all the endeavors and storms
You’ll face on this new journey of life.
May the love for each other endure and prevail over any life’s hindrances.
Have a wonderful married life!
You can also send some best wedding wishes to your friends on their big day with inspiring and encouraging marriage congratulation messages. For those who can’t attend and witness that wedding day personally, sending wedding wishes sms can help you express your congratulations and best wishes to the wed couple.
May you spend each day with so much love for each other.
This day marks your life together.
You will start to get to know each other more.
May you find the beauty in every surprise you will find out from each other.
God joined you as one.
Grow in love with Him as the center of your union.
Best wishes on your wedding!
Wedding is only a celebration.
Marriage is the act that will make you committed to each other for life.
I am happy that you finally tied the knot!
My family and I wish you all the love in the world!
May you be blessed with beautiful children that will strengthen your relationship more.
Best wishes to you!
Learn from each day of being together.
Treat each other special and your marriage will surely last for a lifetime.
It is a big decision to choose spending a lifetime with the one you love.
It is in fact, a proof of true love.
Be happy together!
Be each other’s strength.
Smile when things become rough and smile when plans go smoothly.
Being married is hard, but it is easier when spent with the one you love!
Congratulations to both of you!
A union blessed by God will go a long way.
Strengthen your love with the help of prayers.
Be a blessing to each other.
I wish that your marriage will be blessed by God’s love.
May it be your guide to continue to be in love
with each other for the rest of your lives.
Most people don’t have the ability to know what to write in a wedding card. Some may even have wedding card message ideas on mind but they simply can’t put them into words. So, get inspired with these samples of wedding card wordings:
I am happy for you!
I have seen how your love blooms beautifully
and it makes me cry to see that you finally decided to grow old with each other.
Congratulations and Best Wishes!
You have been together through the best and the bad times.
It is just right that you’ve let God bless your union as husband and wife.
It is such a nice feeling to have someone to call as your husband or as your wife.
I still can’t believe that you are married.
Wishing you nothing but all the blessings from above.
Celebrate this day.
Take care of the love that you have so that
It will be stronger and sweeter forever.
Stay in love with each other.
Live according to your vows and stay the same loving couple as you are.
A wedding card with heartfelt wedding card messages is probably one of the greatest and most precious gifts you could ever give to a newlywed couple. A wedding gift that contains words and quotes that wishing them to have a happy and successful marriage, who would refuse it? Your newlywed friends or family would surely love and appreciate the care and thoughts included to your wedding card wishes. Here are some examples of wedding card messages that you may use. Feel free to write these messages to your wedding card.
As we hear the wedding bells ring,
May God bless your marriage and keep you happy always.
Congratulations for both exchanging your vows.
May God give you strength and wisdom
To make your marriage work until the end of time.
God bless your family!
May your home be surrounded with love, joy and peace.
Enjoy walking your journey together as husband and wife.
May your journey together
Be fruitful and be filled with wonderful moments.
Congratulations on your wedding day!
May you share precious moments together.
You’re such a lovely couple!
Congratulations on your wedding day!
Your journey starts here.
Enjoy your sweet rides!
Start working to have as many kids as you can!
Make every day a wedding day for you.
Keep excited! Congratulations!
Love is a two-way process.
Give, share, and do not expect to receive anything in return.
Love unselfishly. Best wishes.
Let this day be the start
Of delightful moments together as one couple.
Cheers to forever!
Wishing you all the best for your married life!
May your home be filled with blessings and prosperity.
May the bond of your love be strengthened in all circumstances.
Keep the faith, love and trust with one another.
Happy Wedding Day!
For those who have no time formulating their own wedding wishes for a card, here are some examples of wedding messages that you may use as you greet your newly wed friends Congratulations!
May the path to forever
Be filled with love and happiness
I wish you all the best on your wedding.
Celebrate this day!
You will finally wear that ring on your finger.
Best wishes to the most beautiful couple.
Be happy today!
Wedding bells are ringing, the angels are singing.
Is it true that both of you will start clinging?
Happy Wedding Day!
Let your “Yes” mean yes not only in words
But most of all in your mind and soul.
Parents are usually the most emotional ones during a wedding and sometimes they don’t know how to express themselves with words. We’re here to help you come up with the perfect wedding card messages for your children who’s getting married.
Marriage is a lifetime commitment of love.
Be your partner’s lover all through our life.
Each day must be a day to grow more in love.
Express your love all the time of your life!
“I love you”, “Thank you”, and “Sorry”
Are the most important words that must be present in your new life as couple.
Keep this on your mind always!
There are no hard times for couples who are happy at heart!
This is the day that you dreamed for so long.
Make it meaningful by stating you vow the most loving way as you can.
Time is the most important element.
Make the most out of it throughout your life
together as husband and wife!
Hold on to that love that binds you.
Stay happily in love with each other.
Marriage has no guarantees.
If that’s what you’re looking for,
Go live with a car battery.
– Erma Bombeck
Wishing you to have a great marriage!
I hope he stays the way he is when he’s still your boyfriend.
Be sure to pick the most expensive wedding ring
So that you can pawn it when a need arises.
Love is blind, but marriage restores its sight.
~ George Lichtenberg
Marriage is all about give and take.
You’d better give it to her or she’ll take it away.
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.
A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
God joined you together as one.
Let Him be the center of your married life.
Be blessed always! Best wishes!
Marriage is a proof of love.
It declares how much you love each other
That you chose to spend your life with your partner.
Stay in your marriage forever!
Nobody is happier than both you today.
Today is yours so celebrate and enjoy!
Wedding is only for a day,
But marriage is for a lifetime.
Cheers for the newlyweds!
May the God guide you throughout your marriage life
Have a blessed and joyful family!
May Allah bring all the prosperity to newly married couple.
All the best to you!
May Allah shower his choicest blessings
to the newly married couple.
With the blessings of Allah,
May your marriage be filled with love and happiness
May your family continue to love each other
Best wishes on your wedding day!
My heart to you is given:
Oh, do give yours to me;
We’ll lock them up together,
And throw away the key.
~ Frederick Saunders
Now join your hands,
And with your hands your hearts.
~ William Shakespeare
To keep your marriage brimming,
With love in the wedding cup,
Whenever you’re wrong, admit it;
Whenever you’re right, shut up.
~ Ogden Nash
If two stand shoulder to shoulder against the gods,
Happy together, the gods themselves are helpless
Against them while they stand so.
~ Maxwell Anderson
We have the greatest pre-nuptial agreement in the world.
It’s called love.
~ Gene Perret
Love is a symbol of eternity.
It wipes out all sense of time,
Destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end.
How wonderful love is as it is shared by wonderful people like you.
The wonders of love are captivating!
The Creator made both of you perfectly for you.
Enjoy the perfect moments created for you!
Affection and Passion: Rhyming words suited for a poem entitled, Marriage.
Let your life be romantic like a poem.
Arguing would always be present in married life.
This is just a reminder that you have individual views, preferences, and understanding.
If you would permit, arguing would just be a petty thing that you’d laugh about before you sleep with hugs governing the night. Have a fruitful life shared by two!
May this day brings you
all the blessings to your life
Happiness will guide your
Happy wedding wishes
Today is a milestone in your life
That make happiness and future
to your life.
Happy wedding wishes
As an happiest man in this world
You are starting a new life with
New love, new relations and new priorities
All the best for a happy wedding
Marriage is not the union of two souls
But the union of two families connected
with two souls.
May you both have an happy life with
Your relatives and Friends
Help your partner see beauty.
Start by looking at each other’s eyes.
Guide your loved one to be self-motivated.
Two heads are better than one.
Learn with each other’s struggles.
Have a goal that will unite you more.
Love your partner and his/her unique him/her.
To the love-strucked, lovely couple:
Waste your time in fruitful projects.
Have a mission-centered life.
Hey!!, Do you want to attend a wedding of your relative or close friend?? And want to give some present. And already bought the wedding card to attach along with your wedding gift. Great that is the way you have to attend the wedding in any traditions.
Wait are you stumbled on what to write in a wedding card??!!! :). Wedding is the most important thing in somebodies life. Wedding can make or break a man. So choose wedding wishes carefully to inspire, to understand their new responsibilities. Here I am posting some wedding wishes, which will help you to choose your desired wedding wishes to suit your relatives, friends and work colleagues. Then look below!!. And go on and make the couple feel the butterflies on their stomach as their eyes capture these flowery words about wedding. Listed below are some of heartfelt wedding wishes and wedding greetings that you can use. Feel free to share!
You have married with the blessings of God
May you build a family with kids and spread
the messages of god to the community
Congratulations for Newly married Couple
As you enter to a new phase of your life
Where you have to act the roles you have see so far,
I wish you that you be a good Dad and Mom to the kids
Who will become a treasure to this Community
May god bless you
Congratulations and Happy wedding
No more Coffee from mom instead
You will have make coffee for your kids
Lazy days Gone and Happy days Ahead
You are bits of a puzzle.
Be near to each other forever and see how you’d feel complete.
How lovely is this day for this is the start of a new life shared by two!
Keep sharing the love and care you’ve received mutually.
Understand your partner’s needs.
And yes, don’t forget to make each other understand the three words, I love you.
It takes two to tango.
Give and take are two words associated with matrimony.
Marriage is like a poem.
Can you make it romantic?
Faith, hope, love— Receive my wishes and live with them.
Like a blooming flower, look up to the sunlight.
Make Christ be your mission and vision.
Start your life as one.
End it as one.
Cheers to your new home, new environment, new individual you, new life as one!
Continue to become each other’s most precious presents.
Spread the crazy vibes.
Drive each other crazy and dizzy with happiness!
Celebrate the grand opening of your new book in life.
Don’t forget to read each and research each other.
Blessed are you beautiful ones who’ll be giving this world more beautiful people.
Adore the beauty of marriage!
Happiness and love is the theme of the day.
The tears in your eyes supported the main thoughts.
Stay in love!
Cherish every smile, laugh, hug, kiss, and proofs of love.
Celebrate life with endless understanding, respect, and faithfulness!
This is special wishes for you
On your wedding day!!!
It is filled with by my blessings and prayers
For a happy and meanining full
Married life for you both
The wedding that turns a boy to man
and a girl to woman!!!
All the best for both of you to
start a new life as man and woman
As you celebrate and rejoice with the happy couple, send them warm wedding SMS messages and wishes to let them know that you share their joy and wish them all the best as they start their new life together. A word, a sentence, a whole paragraph, it does not matter, as long as this is said from the heart and sincere. For your inspiration, here’s our collection of wedding sms messages that you can use.
Love is what you’re into
when you are planning to put a smile
on someone else face
when he/she wakes up.
I love that you’re in love and is loved.
* * * * * * * * * * *
Marriage is like a cup of coffee: bitter, hot, sweet.
It will keep you awake, most of the time.
Open your eyes widely, and enjoy the unique taste and the aftermath.
* * * * * * * * * * *
Life is what you doodle and color in a canvas. Paint life together, bride and groom.
* * * * * * * * * * *
Marriage is being an angel in your partner’s darkest hour and
is role playing like a friend in your partner’s crying game.
Let your partner be your best friend and guardian angel.
* * * * * * * * * * *
Married life is about unending and interesting conversation with the most special someone.
Make a way to speak not just with words but with your actions.
Wedding day is the most fulfilling hours in the life of a single lady. Is your sister's wedding day today, make her.