We all know at least one person who is looking for a new job, has recently found it or gotten the promotion. Situations differ, but they all are about getting a new.
Happy occasions deserve a proper celebration!
Whether it’s a new arrival in the family, new job, new house or simply a start of a new chapter in life, toast to the changes and let your loved ones know that you are happy for them.
Adding a bottle of wine or sending beautiful flowers doesn’t her either, right?
sources: congratulationmessages.blogspot, dgreetings.com, congratulationsto.com and wishesmessagessayings.com
Lily Calyx is our in-house flower whisperer, an expert on all things botanical and an enthusiastic orchids collector. She loves discussing the insights of the secret world of flowers, shares her gardening tips and hacks and moons over the latest additions to Serenata Flowers flower range. Ask Lily anything about flowers and we can guarantee she will have the answer.
job wishes and congratulatory messages for cards, emails, SMS, to being the boss' pet, there can be many reasons for getting promoted.
Using words which reflect your sentiments is the best way to celebrate an occasion worth congratulating. Whether it is the new job of your colleague, the birth of a baby, graduation, a good job, promotion or you have won an award, saying congratulations with a thoughtful message can surely help in expressing your warm regards. You can easily send a message for appreciating the recipients' achievement. If you are unable to choose the perfect words or write a wonderful congratulations message then don't worry as we are here to help you out. We have a collection of remarkable heartfelt messages for various categories from which you can select your favorite and send it to your loved ones to express your happiness. The messages are free of cost and can be directly shared on Whatsapp, Twitter, and Facebook as well.
Winning an award is a lifetime achievement. It is the culmination of months or even years of hard work. So, the felicitations should also be grand. There are so many ways through which one can congratulate the award winner. One can either call up and say congrats or can send a bouquet of flowers or a box of chocolates. But in the end it is words that matter and eloquent words leave a lasting impact on the minds of the people they have been sent to. So, just browse through this site and look out for the message that would truly make the day of your loved one who has won an award even more memorable.
Graduation day is a momentous day in the life of every student. It felicitates the years of hard work that a student has put in. It also signifies that now the student is ready to start a new life, be it in the field of academics or professional life. So, if your loved one is competing his/her graduation then you should congratulate them by sending across some lovely Congratulation Messages. Below you will find multiple congratulation messages.
Your loved one has won a tough competition or debate and you really want to congratulate him/her in a grand style. After all, victory is one of the biggest achievements and is a reward for one’s hard work, dedication, determination, and focus. So, how are you planning to celebrate your loves one’s achievement? Organising a party, or taking him/her out on dinner or lunch? But if you also send across a nice congratulation message, it would make your loved one’s victory even more memorable. So, here are a number of congratulation messages that you can send to your loved one appreciating his/her achievement.
Motivation plays an important role in encouraging someone to do well in a chosen field. so, when your pupil or ward gets a good grade in exam it is essential that you congratulate him/her by sending some wonderful messages that inspire them. It is not too hard to search for such messages. Just browse this website and you would come across hundreds of awesome messages that would aptly suit your purpose.
If your employee or student has done a great job, he/she deserves to be appreciated. A few words of praise or encouragement would surely boost their spirits and propel them to do much better than what they already have done. There are many ways to appreciate one’s good work, but the best is to send him/her a note congratulating them for the marvellous job that they have done. so, just click on the website and zoom in on the one you find the best. Rest assured, it would surely make their day.
So, your team mate has achieved his/her target. This awesome feat needs to be recognised and the team mate should be praised so that he or she may put in double the effort and repeat the performance. It would be great if you can send across an e-card with eloquent words praising your team mate for his/her stupendous performance. Surely, this is. superb way to congratulate someone on their fabulous performance.
Wishing that your new job brings you the highest promotions and the sweetest success!
Good luck at your new job, dear friend!
Now that you got a job, you are now close to fulfilling those great dreams and ambitions of yours. We promise to support you in every way, congrats on your new job!
Hey dear, we are so proud of you that we almost bought you a house, just kidding! We are not that rich. But hey, great job on the interview, you’re the bomb, you nailed it, you got hired!
Hey, big guy with the big dreams. Congrats on your new job, “I am proud of you” is not just enough to tell how much I am proud of you. Cheers mate!
For so long, I have prayed for today, finally, you got what you’ve always deserved. You are truly a bright young man. Though, there might have been some really bad days, but here comes a day when you make us all proud, continue striving forward. Congrats!
You might also like:
Good luck quotes
Good luck for exam quotes
Congratulations Messages - Find here beautiful collection of Congratulation wishes to wish on a good job, promotion or you have won an award, saying congratulations with a thoughtful message . Congratulations SMS.
Congratulations for Promotion at Work: Whether it is a colleague, boss, friend, husband or wife – getting a promotion is a big career milestone and your wishes should convey just that. Think of sweet messages and inspirational quotes that suit their jobs and personality. Write your thoughts down on an elegant greeting card or a note. For informal wishes, send a text, tweet it out aloud or wrap it up with a short Facebook post. Don’t be afraid of being cheesy, motivational words can have a deep impact and your encouraging note could inspire people to work harder for the next big step in their jobs and careers.
1) More than how much you deserve the promotion, the promotion deserves a fantastic person like you. Congratulations.
2) More responsibilities, tighter deadlines, bigger targets and working back till late – this is what a promotion really means. Sorry to burst your bubble but someone had to do it! Good luck and congratulations.
3) We knew that you were talented and brilliant, much before your boss eventually figured it out. Congratulations.
4) You mastered the art of working hard and squeezing the most out of your time at work. Now you have to master the art of making others do the same. Congratulations on becoming the boss.
5) With your new promotion at work, your pockets will get heavier. But don’t worry because your wife will always be there to lighten them up. Congratulations.
6) You got the promotion you desperately wanted, because it was the promotion that you rightfully deserved. Congratulations.
7) Working overtime and helping colleagues without any personal gain – there are no short term rewards for these things but karma eventually comes back with massive rewards. Your promotion is a classic example. Congratulations.
8) You chased the promotion like a hungry tiger. Now it is time to sit back and relax the fruits of your hard work like a lazy bear. Congratulations.
9) Your promotion has elevated you not only in the eyes of your colleagues and bosses, but also in the hearts of your friends and family. Congratulations.
10) Your skills are unmatched, your knowledge is priceless and your experience is invaluable. You are the employee that can neither be replaced nor replicated. Congratulations for your much deserved promotion.
11) You may have got a promotion at work but don’t forget to spend more time with your wife, else you’ll get a demotion at home. Congratulations.
12) Promotions are conspiracies hatched by companies to retain hard working employees. Congratulations for becoming yet another victim. xoxo
13) Hard work is like salt. No matter how flavorsome the ingredients, a dish can never be complete without it. Congratulations adding salt to your life and getting a fabulous promotion.
14) Don’t get too excited on being promoted. Consider your raise an increase in your family’s spending limit.
15) Congratulations for successfully juggling the responsibilities of family and work. You are truly an all-rounder and go-getter.
16) I can already predict that there will be many jealous people among your LinkedIn connections. Congratulations for being promoted to an enviable role.
17) I will never make the mistake of saying that you were lucky to get a promotion in your job because I know that you have worked bloody hard for it. Congratulations.
18) Your promotion is just the first word in the first paragraph of the first page in your success story. There is lot more that lies ahead. Congratulations.
19) All this while, I thought that your bosses were visually challenged because they couldn’t see that your promotion is long overdue. Did they get new glasses? Congratulations.
20) Management gurus have always thought that there were only two types of employees – leaders and followers. You have proved them wrong by being a leader when your team needed direction and being a follower when your bosses gave you instructions. Congratulations for getting promoted.
21) A promotion is a sign of the three critical S’s – Sincerity, Sacrifice and Success. Congratulations and well done.
22) Your middle name should be Inspiration because you inspire your colleagues to become better professionals. Congratulations.
23) Your promotion shows that your bosses have good decision making skills because they made the right decision by promoting a great employee like you. Congratulations.
24) Your friends know that you are the best. Your family knows that you are the best. Your promotion proves that now, even your boss knows that you are the best. Congratulations.
25) Are you a Steve Jobs in the making? Are you a Bill Gates in the making? Are you a Warren Buffet in the making? Are you a Mark Zuckerberg in the making? Are you a Larry Page in the making? No one knows yet but since this is just your first promotion, we have lots of time to find out! Congratulations.
26) Promotions will come and they will go. But your hard work will always shine and show. Congratulations.
27) I wasn’t surprised at all, because I always knew that you had it in you to get promoted sooner or later. Congratulations.
28) Your promotion doesn’t come as a surprise to me. Hardworking, reliable, efficient, organized, proactive and effective people usually always get promotions in life. Congratulations.
29) Your promotion has exposed the gritty, passionate and zealous winner who has been sitting inside you all this while. Congratulations, may you always find all the success you’re after.
30) The promotion of an employee like you has reaffirmed my faith in traditional values of perseverance, hard work, dedication and determination. It has also reaffirmed my hate towards malpractices including flattery, office politics and sabotage. Congratulations.
31) Congratulations! You should write a book, titled Promotion for Dummies.
32) Now we all know why you kept praising your bosses and treated them to coffee and beer every now and then. Jokes aside, congratulations for a well-deserved promotion.
33) Your promotion is just another rung in the ladder of success, just another feather in your cap and just another flying color with which you have succeeded. Congratulations.
34) Your promotion has made you a responsible manager, but your progress in life has made you a responsible human being. Congratulations.
35) I am not Neil Armstrong but I feel like twisting one of his quotes to tell you – May your first tiny step towards professional success eventually become a giant leap in your career. Congratulations on your promotion.
36) The wheels of your career are spinning in full speed. Keep going and don’t hit the brakes now. Congratulations.
37) The reason behind your PROMOTION is spelled out as Persistence, Resilience, Obedience, Motivation, Outstanding, Terrific, Impressive, Optimism and being Nifty at work. Congratulations.
38) You have always been the most beautiful wife to your husband, caring mother to your kids and loving daughter to your parents. Today you have proved that you are also the best professional in our team. I love you, congratulations on your promotion.
39) Your bosses may have promoted you but don’t feel obliged because it is nothing other than your own skills and sheer hard work that have propelled you to the next level. Congratulations.
40) The hard work that you did through all these months has resulted into a promotion today. Keep going so that you can reap better rewards in the days to come. Congratulations.
job wishes and congratulatory messages for cards, emails, SMS, to being the boss' pet, there can be many reasons for getting promoted.