You know you want to start a business, but what do you do next? Most people are afraid to start; they may fear the unknown or failure, or even success. Others.
Grand opening occasions deserve a grand celebration!
Whether it’s a start-up, new office or shop opening or an inauguration of a business or an expansion of an existing business, toast to the changes and let your family members, friends and business associates know that you are happy for them.
A new business opening is indeed a special event and a joyful occasion for the people who are important to you. Your encouragement and support will undoubtedly inspire and motivate them to do their best in their new endeavour. Let them know that you congratulate them and wish nothing except success for them. 24HrsCityFlorist.com provides florist delivery in Singapore.
grand opening flowers
In Singapore, it is considered good practice to send congratulatory flowers or grand opening flowers to someone who has invited you for his or her business initiation. This gesture of sending flower stands not only to convey your congratulations wishes to the business owner but also seen as an act which will bring good faith, prosperity and blessings to his or her business venture. Congratulatory flower stand Singapore typical comes arranged with fresh bright flowers and a message card where you can convey your congratulatory wishes. Florists provide flower delivery anywhere in Singapore.
To help you with some ideas, here are a sample list of congratulations messages. Besides the more traditional opening ceremony messages such as;
Messages in English
• Congratulations on your Grand Opening!
• Congratulations and Best Wishes on your Grand Opening!
• May your business prosper in the years to come!
• Sending you our sincere/warmest congratulations on your Grand Opening! Wishing you all the best!
• Heartiest congratulations on starting your new business/shop/office.
we have put together 30 excellent collection of congratulatory messages for the grand opening of a business.
1) Real entrepreneurs don’t wait for chances, they create them… Just like you did. Best wishes for your new venture!
2) Congratulations & Best Wishes on your Grand Opening. May your business be prosperous with many years to come.
3) Our sincere wishes to your new business venture. May your business blossom in the years to come. Congratulations!”
4) A toast and cheers to the grand opening of your store! Wishing you all the best!
5) For all your hard work and compassion, you deserve the success you are enjoying. Sending you our warmest congratulations on your official opening. Best wishes!
6) You have all the ingredients of being a successful entrepreneur. This venture of yours is destined for greatness. Congratulations!
7) A toast to your new business! With your determination and perseverance, there is nothing that you cannot overcome. Wishing you all the best and Congratulations my friend!
8) You have proved once again that hard work pays off! Keep going and may your business prosper even more in years to come.
9) May your new business get you lots of fortune, name and fame. I wish you good luck in reaching the top of your game.
10) Every dreamer is not a doer and every doer is not a dreamer. You have the deadly combination of being a dreamer and a doer. Good luck for your business.
11) Starting a new business is like writing the chapter in the book of your life, which will make it a bestseller. Good luck.
12) It’s a bold new world you’ve stepped into. Congratulations on your new business!
13) May your business flourish, may you reap your rewards and may you reach your dreams. Good luck with your new business!
14) Brick by brick, you have built an enviable new business. I pray that year after year, you get more and more prosperous. Congrats!
15) Good luck and prosperity are wishes for you, as you set out to make your fondest dream come true.
16) Congratulations on this big step you have taken in becoming an Entrepreneur! May you find success and fulfilment in your New Endeavour.
17) Congratulations! I/we are so happy and excited for your success. Be proud of your hard work and achievement.
18) As you start a new business, I/we wish that Failure is behind you, Success is in front of you, Good Luck is by your side. Congratulations!
19) Facing challenges with strength, determination and confidence is what matters, and you have done it. Congrats!
20) Congratulations on this big occasion and many wishes for future success.
21) Even though it is not a surprise to see you succeed, we are impressed and proud of you. Congratulations!
22) Congratulations! You did it!
23) Dreams and ideas are worthless if they aren’t backed by the sheer courage to do! Congratulations!
24) Hooray! You Did It! Congratulations!
25) There was never a doubt in our hearts that you were destined for success. Congratulations on your achievement!
26) A hearty congratulation on your grand opening and wishing you all the best and good luck!
27) Congratulations on the start of something beautiful! Much love and happiness to you on this happy occasion.
28) Success is delivered only to the deserving. Congratulations on your newly found success!
29) May your new business prosper and deliver well. Congratulations to you for achieving one of the milestones of your life
30) Many dream, few dare and very few actually succeed. Congrats! My sincere support will always be with you. Best wishes.
Opening Business Flower Stands
As a bonus, we have added another 6 congratulatory messages in Chinese as follows:
Messages in Chinese
211503total visits,347visits today
You know you want to start a business, but what do you do next? Most people are afraid to start; they may fear the unknown or failure, or even success. Others.
When I was a child, one of my biggest dreams was to grow up and get a job. My dream became a reality, and I was pleased about it.
You might be surprised how many children have the same dream.
Some of us are patient enough to stay in school until we have the skills needed to get a good job. Others rushed into things and, as adults, dream about going back in time to change their path.
Statistics suggest that most employees are not passionate about the job. That sounds a bit sad because being useful is one of the greatest pleasures in life.
Listen, regardless if you are satisfied with your job, the career you have chosen, you can discover many positive things about what you do. In a way or another, your job is making you a valuable member of society. You’re contributing to a better world; you’re building your legacy; you’re setting a positive example for future generations.
Discover in this article, 50 Work Happy Anniversary quotes so you can remind herself why you wake up in the morning every day.
If you’re an employer, you might want to use these quotes to give your employees the credit they deserve.
Whatever job you do is valuable because otherwise you wouldn’t be paid for it. Maybe, right now is not exactly what you hoped for and doesn’t inspire you too much. But, feeling useful beats passion every day of the week. Feeling tired after hard work can give you immense satisfaction.
As I said, many people say they don’t like the job they do. However, if you ask them how are things going after they retire, most of them say “It was so nice to have a job; even though the pension it’s coming every month, I don’t have anymore a satisfaction every evening.”
Appreciate your job no matter what you do, and give your job reasons to appreciate you in return. What you do counts, it’s useful, it’s needed.
Happy work anniversary!
1. Thank you for being an essential part of our success. Happy Anniversary!
2. Congratulations on your corporate anniversary!
3. My dear friend, I have never seen a hardworking person like you. Happy work anniversary.
4. Congratulations on your anniversary! Thank you for all your help over the years.
5. All the best for your 10th anniversary! Oh by the way, the best time to think about changing the job is before your boss decides the time has come.
6. On your anniversary we appreciate all our hard work and dedication. Best wishes for another successful year.
7. Your contribution to the company is greatly appreciated. I wish you much more success in the years ahead, Happy Anniversary!
8. Congratulations on this big occasion and many wishes for future success.
9. May you continue to inspire us for many years to come! And may you always remember how much you are needed, respected and valued! Happy Anniversary.
10. You are truly a valued associate! Thank you for your fervent efforts and creativity. Happy anniversary.
11. Congratulations on your anniversary with the team! We look forward to many more successful years with you!
12. Wishing you many years of success and innovations. Happy anniversary!
13. Congratulations on this special day and many wishes for more great days ahead.
14. On this blissful and charming day of your Corporate anniversary.. may you continue the journey of success with pride! I wish you happiness, and many more years of success!
15. You bring first-class professionalism, determination and passion to this organization. Not a day goes by that we are not appreciative of your dedication. Congratulations on another successful year of service!
16. Congratulations! This is the beginning of a success story that will continue for many more years. Happy Anniversary.
17. You are the most sensible and most responsible staff member in the office and it has been a long time working with you, so I wish you a happy work anniversary and Best of luck for the next year.
18. We are thinking of you on this important day and wishing good luck as you take on your new ventures!
19. Congratulations on another successful year in your career. May you take some time to reflect on your accomplishments and be blessed with continued growth and prosperity in the years ahead.
20. The best employee award shows just how much we love and need you. Happy anniversary.
21. Looking back on the year gone by, we couldn’t have done it without you, even if we’d tried. Though your efforts we could never repay, we have this one thing to say: you’ve made all the difference in every way!
22. With a team member like you it becomes easier for the company to achieve goals. Happy anniversary!
23. Thank you for being such a valuable member of the team. I wish you continued success in your career. Happy Anniversary!
24. Congratulations on completing 10 long years in our company. I wish this relation grows older, richer, and more intimate. Happy anniversary!
25. Success never comes in a day. It comes with strong determination and with great hard work, and you are an example of that. Wish you a Happy work anniversary.
26. It only feels like yesterday that you started working with us. Yet here we are, a year later. Congratulations on a brilliant first year!
27. Thank you for being part of our company’s success over the years. We greatly appreciate and value your hard work and success. Happy Anniversary.
28. Today is the day we celebrate. It’s the day you first joined us. Sharing work with you is always fun. Happy anniversary.
29. With each passing year you bring creativity, professionalism, and a strong work ethic to our organization. We are so grateful to have you and wish you the best as you continue to excel in your career.
30. You being our senior have always been the source of inspiration for us. May the coming years in this organization be more prosperous and fulfilling for you. Happy Anniversary!
31. On your anniversary with the company, we want you to know what a pleasure it is to work with someone so driven and dedicated as you are. Thank you for being such an important asset to our team.
32. If there were an award for worker of the year – you’d win it! Congratulations and best wishes on your anniversary
33. I think it is great that you do not have to compare yourself with someone else because nobody does the job as good as you do. I wish you all the best for your anniversary.
34. Your creativity and professionalism is what makes you different from the crowd. Hope you stay with us many more years.
35. I appreciate the way you take your work so seriously and you do it with great passion. May you have many more success in your life.
36. Wishing you 1st anniversary with our company. We can already see a leader in you so we wish you many more successful years to come.
37. On the anniversary of your time with us, it’s clear to us all that you’ve become so much more than that! Thank you for everything you do!
38. 20 years of working for the same company! Truly amazing! Congratulations on what is a real achievement.
39. An anniversary is a good occasion to look back on what you have done. You can do this with satisfaction and happiness because you have always done a very good job. You are one of the best colleagues and therefore we want to send you warm wishes.
40. Congratulations! I think all your hard work calls for a party!
41. This company’s future is sure to be bright with team members like you! Your hard work and creativity is an inspiration to all of your colleagues. Happy Anniversary!
42. Keep up all the good work! Happy anniversary and here’s to many more.
43. Your hard work and dedication are vital to the success of our organization. Thank you for many wonderful years of service!
44. Work’s a pain but you make it look so easy! Well done and best wishes on your amazing dedication.
45. You are the best and we all know you are going to get the award of best worker of the year. We wish you happy work Anniversary dear!
46. Your dedication and hard work are an inspiration to us all. We’re so happy to call you not only our coworker but our friend. Congratulations!
47. Sharing our work with someone like you makes the days seem to fly, it’s true. But there’s one day we’ve marked to celebrate each year.The anniversary of the day you first joined us here!
48. Being comfortable and happy in your work is all anyone can ask for. And after all these years you clearly fit working here like a glove! Congratulations on so many amazing years of work.
49. We wish you all the best for your 10th anniversary and hope that you will stay for another 30 to 40 years. Happy anniversary!
50. To my partner in crime and desk buddy – congrats to another year in the rat race. Have a happy work anniversary!
35 Congratulations Messages for Business Official Opening and Grand Opening in Singapore
Every grand opening of a business, whether it is a new one or another branch, is an opportunity for grand celebration. Opening a new business or a new shop in Singapore is a wonderful milestone to be proud of. This joyful occasion should be celebrated with your family, friends, and business associates. On the other hand, if you know someone expanding the business or opening a new branch, or perhaps on the first step to put up a new business, sending a grand opening flower stand Singapore with a congratulations messages is a special way of showing your support and encouragement. Let your friend or colleague know that you congratulate him or her by sending a flower delivery of congratulations flowers along with one of these appropriate congratulatory messages for the grand opening of a business:
A friend’s grand opening day of business is an opportunity to convey your support and wishes. These are just some of the appropriate words to convey your congratulatory messages. These phrases and messages are indeed framed with love and care, as well as with greetings and prayers for continuous success throughout the years. If your friend or someone you know is opening a new business, don’t forget to send these messages and let them know that you are truly happy and proud for the achievement they reached.Send Grand Opening Flowers in Singapore? Shop Here.
birthday wishes for employees, holiday cards, thank you notes, etc. It's hard to know what to say when someone you work with has lost “With people like you here, I know our company is going to have a successful year.
Luck is a huge part of Chinese culture.
It underlies Feng Shui, gift-giving etiquette, unlucky numbers and colors of prosperity and vitality.
So it may come as no surprise that there are many different ways to wish someone “good luck” in Chinese for the different areas of their life.
Whether someone just started a new job, is getting married or has an exam coming up, there are distinct phrases you can use to wish them good fortune (while impressing them with your native-sounding language skills).
Here are 30 of the most important ways to say good luck in Chinese for everyday events as well as big life changes.
Wondering how you’ll ever learn all these phrases’ meanings and usages? FluentU is the best tool for building your Chinese vocabulary in real-world contexts. FluentU provides authentic Chinese videos, like movie trailers, TV clips, inspiring talks and more, that’ve been transformed into personalized language lessons.
Each video comes with interactive captions, flashcards, exercises and transcripts so you actively learn while you watch. You can also click any word or expression to see other videos that have it, which will help you naturally learn how to use it in any context.
To reiterate, the way you say good luck in Chinese depends on the context and audience, but there is, in fact, a literal equivalent to the Western idea of wishing someone good luck, as shown below.
祝你好运！(zhù nǐ hǎo yùn!) — (I wish you) Good luck!
As you can see, this is a direct translation of “good luck.” The verb 祝 (zhù) means “to wish,” 你 (nǐ) means “you,” 好 (hǎo) is “good” and 运 (yùn) is “luck.”
This is as straightforward as it gets, but it’s not used very often because it sounds “too translated.” Native speakers prefer to use other phrases to wish someone luck, with each one catering to specific situations.
For example, to wish someone luck on a test or exam, it’s better to say:
好好儿考啊！(hǎo hǎo er kǎo a!) — Have a good exam/Do well on this exam!
When you want to wish someone luck on another kind of task or job, you can say:
好好儿干啊！(hǎo hǎo er gàn a!) — Do well on this task/job!
There’s another phrase you can use for words of encouragement, similar to “good luck,” which is more of an idiomatic expression. 加油 (jiā yóu), which literally means “add oil,” is a figurative expression that best translates to “come on, let’s go!”
To use that in a sentence, you can say something like:
我为你加油！(wǒ wèi nǐ jiā yóu!) — I’m cheering for you!
我给你加油！(wǒ gěi nǐ jiā yóu!) — I will cheer for you!
These examples and the phrase 加油 (jiā yóu) can be used in many instances, but are more common in competitive situations.
Know any couples that just got hitched? “Good luck” is normally not a blessing to share with the bride and groom, but there are other ways that you can wish them well.
You can never go wrong with a generic greeting, whether you’re friends with the newlyweds or more along the lines of acquaintances. Try these out:
祝你们幸福。(zhù nǐ men xìng fú) — I wish you happiness.
祝你们百年好合。(zhù nǐ men bǎi nián hǎo hé) — I wish you a long life together. (Literally, “I wish you all the best for next 100 years together.”)
祝你们幸福美满。 (zhù nǐ men xìng fú měi mǎn) — I wish you happiness and bliss.
祝你们新婚愉快。(zhù nǐ men xīn hūn yú kuài) — I wish you a happy marriage/wedding.
Most examples above (except for the first) can be uttered without 祝你们 (zhù nǐ men), since they’re actually expressions on their own. Plus, it’s a given that you’re extending the wish to the couple.
So, it’s perfectly fine to say 新婚愉快 (xīn hūn yú kuài), but we included 祝你们 (zhù nǐ men) for the sake of demonstrating sentence structure.
Now, if you’re close with couple, here are some additional idiomatic expressions you can share with them. Feel free to add in 祝你们 (zhù nǐ men) at the beginning of each expression if you prefer.
白头偕老 (bái tóu xié lǎo) — May you grow old together (Literally, “Live together until your hair goes white with old age”)
多子多孙 (duō zi duō sūn) — May you have many children and grandchildren
举案齐眉 (jǔ àn qí méi) — May you have mutual respect in marriage (Literally, “Lift the tray to eyebrow level”)
互敬互爱 (hù jìng hù ài) — May you have mutual respect and love
激情永在 (jī qíng yǒng zài) — May you have everlasting passion (Literally, “Passion is always there”)
早生贵子 (zǎo shēng guì zǐ) — May you give birth to a child soon
The original meaning of the last one actually is about giving birth to a son, so it’s best to reserve the last wedding wish for traditional Chinese couples and families. Or just opt for any of the other idioms.
Birthdays are another occasion where you can wish people good fortune. Other than saying “Happy Birthday,” which is 生日快乐 (shēng rì kuài lè) in Chinese, you can share the following hopes for the celebrant.
For the kids:
希望你健康快乐地长大！(xī wàng nǐ jiàn kāng kuài lè dì zhǎng dà!) — I hope you grow up happy and healthy!
For your peers:
祝你天天快乐，心想事成。(zhù nǐ tiān tiān kuài lè, xīn xiǎng shì chéng.) — I wish that you’re happy every day, and that all your wishes come true.
For the elderly:
长命百岁 (cháng mìng bǎi suì) — May you live for 100 years
寿比南山, 福如东海 (shòu bǐ nán shān, fú rú dōng hǎi) — May you live as long as Southern Mountain and your fortune be as boundless as the Eastern Sea
The last one is very poetic and very popular among the older generations.
Weddings and birthdays aren’t the only times you can send good wishes.
If a friend just got hired, you can wish them luck at the new job by saying:
财源广进 (cái yuán guǎng jìn) — May you have an abundant source of income, wealth and fortune
平步青云 (píng bù qīng yún) — May you get promoted quickly (Literally, “Skyrocket”)
马到成功 (mǎ dào chéng gōng) — May you immediately meet with success
步步高升 (bù bù gāo shēng) — May you continuously get promoted (Literally, “Rise step by step”)
What you’d normally hear and say during Chinese New Year can also be used in a congratulatory sense, wishing someone luck in any future endeavor, whether business-related or not. It can even be included in a toast.
恭喜发财 (gōng xǐ fā cái) — Happy New Year/May you be prosperous
During the New Year, a birthday, a holiday or any other celebration, you can say:
身体健康 (shēn tǐ jiàn kāng) — I wish you good health (Literally, “healthy body”)
To wish someone happiness in everyday situations, you can say, “Bless you,” although this shouldn’t be confused with how English speakers use that phrase after someone sneezes.
祝福你！(zhù fú nǐ!) — Bless you! (Literally, “I wish happiness/good fortune on you!”)
And if you’re bidding someone adieu, you can say:
保重！(bǎo zhòng!) — Take care!
一路顺风！ (yī lù shùn fēng) — Bon Voyage! (Literally, “May the wind be with you!”)
This list is probably more than enough for you to impress Chinese-speaking friends and family. You’ll sound like a native when you wish people luck using any of these expressions!
Since you’ve made it this far, you’re obviously serious about learning Chinese.
FluentU can help.
FluentU lets you learn real Chinese from dramas, TV shows, commercials, music videos and more.It naturally eases you into learning Chinese language, and you’ll learn Chinese as it’s spoken in real life.
FluentU has a wide range of contemporary videos, as you can see here:
FluentU brings these native Chinese videos within reach via interactive captions. You can tap on any word to instantly look it up. All words have carefully written definitions and examples that will help you understand how they’re used. Tap to add words you’d like to review to a vocab list.
From the description page, you can access interactive transcripts under the Dialogue tab, or review words and phrases under Vocab.
FluentU’s Quiz Mode turns every video into a language learning lesson. You can always swipe left or right to see more examples for the word you’re learning.
The best part is that FluentU always keeps track of your vocabulary. It suggests content and examples based on the words you’re learning. You have a 100% personalized experience.
If you liked this post, something tells me that you'll love FluentU, the best way to learn Chinese with real-world videos.
Experience Chinese immersion online!
Find wish you luck business success stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.