Answer to: How to say get well soon in German By signing up, you'll get thousands of step-by-step solutions to your homework questions. You can.
You have probably experienced getting sick for once in your life and thus, you knew how depressing the experience is.
So if you knew of a friend, family member, colleague, or anyone who has gotten sick, why don’t you send over some get well soon wishes to somehow help the person to feel better?
If you cannot formulate your own words to say, here are the top 70 get well soon wishes that you can use.
I received a message that you are currently in the hospital and I feel sad about it. I just hope your doctor will release you soon because we need you more than your doctor does! Get better soon dear, cheer up!
It has been great seeing you every day and hearing your laughter and giggles. Thus, I feel sad not seeing you lately. Everyone here misses you a lot and we pray for your fast recovery so we could hang out with you again soon.
Nothing has been the same since you have become ill. So we hope you will fell good soon, because we truly miss you here!
Fell better soon my dear! Your friends and family miss you a lot and we all look forward for your return. So take good care and always listen to what your doctor says.
Everyone is itching to see your happy face again, so fell better soon!
The most important thing to remember during an illness is to not lose your heart, our wishes are with you!
Your absence has created a black hole in my life and I can’t live a single day without thinking of you, so get well soon dear!
How to say get better to lift the spirit and moral of one in need? Well pretty much easy with these heartfelt collection of messages for getting well as soon as possible.
You’re too pretty to look that sick, so get ready to do some makeup and look pretty as you’re going to get well soon!
Get personalized birthday video greeting from the President. Great for sharing on Facebook.
Have a great day and enjoy in your life!
I heard from someone that you got sick and I want you to know that I only wish for your quick recovery. Always know that I am every day praying for you.
Your absence has created a vacuum and we are terribly missing you a lot. You certainly have made a great difference in our lives and we want you to know that we only wish for your speedy recovery.
I was sadden when I found out you were ill. That’s why I brought you a bouquet of flowers as a sign of my love and care and a strong hope for your fast recovery as well. Fell good soon.
Your absence is truly disturbing. I cannot wait to see you feeling better again. Get well soon!
People here have been missing you a lot. Please recover quickly as we can’t wait to have you around. Get better soon!
You might feel sad right now but I want you to know that we are here, continuously praying for you. Get better soon, for we can’t wait to see you.
I am really sorry to hear that you are sick. I just hope and pray that your recovery is quick. See you soon!
Fell good soon. I really hope to see you back in the swing very soon.
Sending you well wishes for your fast recovery and an amazing good health ahead.
I know you are sad, but look outside your window for the sun is shining brightly for you, telling you that you will get better soon.
Best Get Well Soon Messages
60 Funny Get Well Wishes
Hope you feel better soon messages
Get Well Soon Messages for Family
60 Feel Better Soon Quotes
From dawn until dusk, I only pray for your quick recovery and good health.
Don’t let your friend feel down and sad, just because he is human and can get sick sometimes or hurt. Send him these wishes for getting better to get him back on his feet.
Hey buddy, cheer up! We know you will get better soon. We certainly miss you a lot.
Like a withering flower, you are lying helpless, so I pray that you’ll get back to health soon!
I just sent you a booster for your health, be sure to use it!
I wish God made something so that can share your health with someone, because I wouldn’t mind to do that to see you smile! Fell better soon!
I just sent you some flowers, and they contain my wishes for you to fell better soon!
Fell good soon my friend so you can go back to bringing brightness and delight to everyone of us.
I greatly miss you, dear. But even greater is the fact that you have missed something special here. Get better soon and come home to decorate your life with lots of rainbow colors and brightness… I just can’t wait to see you!
I am really missing you badly, so here’s wishing you a speedy recovery. Get better soon!
My heart sank when I received the news about your ill health. I wish that you could recover soon and remain strong and healthy forever. I wish you so much my friend.
There are several reasons why we are so worried about you and one of this is because we terribly love you. You are such an amazing friend and we certainly need you back in here. Get well soon for we truly miss you!
Seeing you recover sooner than you think is what my prayer ever since I heard about your sickness. So cheer up and swing back to life soon for I really miss you, my friend.
May good health envelop you and lead you to a quick recovery. Fell good soon!
The little flowers outside are rising and blooming and this is God’s way of saying that you will get better sooner than you think.
Cheer up for we want to see you happy and bright. Fell better soon, we miss you!
Hey buddy, fell better soon. I promise to continue to pay for your good health and fast recovery.
My dear friend, I feel sad seeing you lying on the hospital bed. But I know you will get better soon and I cannot wait to see you to be back to being fit, healthy and strong!
I wish I am a magician so I can transform you to be fit and healthy in just a wave of a wand. Fell good soon!
Dear friend, please get well fast so we can go back to playing once again for I am missing you so badly. I love you.
Hey buddy, cheer up and be ready for it is time for you to get better soon. I miss you!
If you fell that God is rubbing you against rocks, don’t lose hope, because He’s polishing a diamond! Get better soon dear!
The bed feels like a sad place without you, so come back to home soon!
I’m missing my friend who always joins when I tell lies to people, so fell good soon!
I sent you a recovery cards, as studies have proved that a card from your friend increases the rate of recovery! So I hope you get back to health in a day now!
Sometimes it is best to use what other wise people have said, and wrap it in get well card. This is bulletproofed and will definitely help one in need.
I hope you will get better soon so you will once again be able to experience all the fun and laughter that life has to offer.
Fell better soon. I pray that you will soon be back to playing and partying, because we miss your great company.
I am eagerly waiting for your fast recovery so my days will be lively again. Get well soon, I miss you.
Please recover well so you can be back to being strong and sound. Rest well enough so you can walk back to the path of good health.
Here’s wishing you all the best with your fast recovery. Please use this restful time to reenergize and recharge.
Here’s hoping that you will fell better soon enough! We are missing you badly and we can’t wait to have you back.
May you enjoy this time to put your feet up and fully recover! We hope that in the next few weeks, you will be back to being active and lively again. We miss you!
Fell good soon! We’re missing you so badly and we only wish for your speedy recovery!
I am really sorry to hear that you are sick. I want you to know that I always think of you especially at this time. I just hope and pray that your recovery will be a speedy one.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you as you recover from your illness. We look forward to catching up with you again soon.
May you be back to your usual self again in no time for we are missing you a lot and we hope to see you here sooner than expected! Get better soon!
At this down time, I hope that your recovery will be a relaxing one. All the best to you and I hope that you’ll get well soon.
Get better soon! May your recovery be short and easy and we want you to know that we are all thinking of you at this time and we can’t wait to hang out with you again.
Fell good soon! May your hospital stay be short and easy! Here’s wishing you a complete and restful recovery. I miss you!
We know it’s not easy, but we are positive that you will be able to recover soon. We miss you so much, so we hope that you will fell better soon.
Poems are also excellent way of healing the soul, because when people are feeling bad, this also causes additional health problems. Use these get well poems ideas that will help people in need reaching higher level of hope in faster recovery.
I heard you are not feeling well. So I came here to bring you flowers and to help you make feel better, healthier and happier. Fell better soon!
Get well quick, my dear friend. For if you stay sick long enough, I might end up getting sick as well!
My heart dropped when I heard about you. I only wish that your recovery will be fast and easy. For I can’t wait for the day that you will be back to hang out with me.
I hope you will be up and partying soon for I can’t wait to hang out with you really soon. I miss you!
Everyone here is eager to have you back in action. So rise up and exercise those bones! Get well soon!
Wishing you a quick and easy recovery and perhaps, some bright cheeriness along the way! Get well soon!
Everyone is excited to see you back in action again. So please recover quickly, my dear friend.
It’s sad to see you lying down on a hospital bed. But here’s wishing you a fast recovery and a good health for the upcoming years ahead. Fell Good Soon!
I know you are in pain right now. If I have superhuman powers you will certainly be healed by now. But since I don’t have, all I can do is pray for your fast and easy recovery. Get better soon my dear friend, for I am missing you every single day.
Get better soon my dear. I am here to bring you joy and cheer. May you be able to recover soon, so we could hang out again soon!
I hope your suffering will soon be over and I cannot wait to see you recover. I miss the laughter and the joy that we share. Truth is… I miss all the memories that we have shared. Fell good soon!
It’s sad to see you suffering that bad. But I know you will soon be able to get back to your feet and bounce back. Get well soon for we miss you so bad.
I know that everyone gets sick sometimes. I just do not like to see someone so nice, suffering with some tears on the eyes. I’m really looking forward to seeing you back to your happy self again. So please cheer up so you can recover fast.
I am praying that you will have all the strength and peace… to get you through your illness. Get well soon!
I am sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. That’s why I am writing you a prescription letter to help you feel better. Cheer up dear and don’t forget to take your medicine so you will soon recover. Fell better soon.
I hope you get better soon so you can start living your life again.
I will be your doctor until you can stand up without feeling nauseous.
I will sit at your bedside until you regain the strength to sit at mine.
Get well soon because nothing is right without you.
Count sheep in your sleep and take fluids in heaps.
When you are sick, I can barely function.
When you are sick, I can’t focus on anything else.
You won’t get a celebrity guest visit, but that won’t stop me from coming.
My world is under the weather because you are my world.
I will smother you with tender love and kindness until we beat your sickness.
I’m rooting for the day that you won’t be contaminated anymore.
Hurry up and get better so I can give you a big bear hug.
I can’t prescribe you any medicine, but I can recommend plenty of comedians for your troubles.
I’m sick without you, so at least you’re not suffering alone.
Your nose is runny and your throat is dry, but you are as beautiful as ever.
Please don’t let your sickness keep you away for too long.
Do what you can and let your good bacteria do the rest.
When you get better, we will get you soon vitamin D from the sun.
I have a 24-hour service reserved for the benefit of your health.
You were at my wedding and you better get well in time for my anniversary.
You don’t have to search for the remedy, but you do have to take the medicine.
Everyone misses you, wishing you a speedy recovery.
It’s not your fault for getting sick, but I blame you if you don’t try to get better.
It’s not your birthday, but I will punch you out of joy when you are well again.
Get Well Soon Messages - Visit this page and find some best and unique Sending you the brightest wishes to say, hope you get well soon.
When a friend or loved one is ill, has had surgery or is recovering from an injury the natural reaction is to want them to get well soon. You don't want to see someone you care about suffering or feeling poorly. So the way we try to cheer them up whilst they recover (aside from visiting them) is to send a get well soon message and gift. Something that can help lift their spirits and make them feel better as quickly as possible.
Even a small gesture can go a long way when someone is feeling unwell. So use one of these 100 get well soon wishes to find the perfect words to let them know how much you're thinking of them. Touching or inspirational get well soon quotes and messages may be the boost that gives them a speedy recovery. So get your pen out and start writing!
Writing an inspirational get well soon message may seem tricky but can be achieved without too much trouble. Your friends or loved one will appreciate you taking the time to wish them a speedy recovery. And kind, uplifting words can really help to improve the recovering persons mood and positivity.
We've put together this list of 100 get well wishes to help you get the best message and hopefully inspire you. However if you want to write your own, with your own words, you can follow some simple steps.
We aim to make writing a get well card much simpler and allow you to help your sick friend or family member in whatever way they need. A good way to make your card that extra bit special is by adding your own touches to it. Try personalizing our get well notes with a get well soon quote for more inspirational words.
If you want to make the recipient of your card smile or have a laugh then try our funny get well wishes. A funny message can improve their mood and help them stay positive whilst they're unwell, which is key to getting better. So crack a joke and have some fun to take their mind off being unwell.
A poem is a great way to express your feelings and really show you care, and you can find a whole range of get well soon poems right here. Send them in your card or share them on Facebook to let others join in wishing someone a fast recovery.
Saying a prayer for whoever is ill is another really good way to let someone know you're thinking of them. A prayer to find strength, have courage to face their illness or take comfort in God during such trying times will be warmly appreciated.
Looking for cool and funny get well soon messages for your loved ones? then you are at the right place right now. We have a collection of get well soon messages that will do the magic. Most times what the fellow needs is a little smile which a simple get well message can do. Here is a list of some of these get well messages for the people you care deeply about.
1. We are so eager to have you back with us. Arise and shine and bounce back to life. We wish you quick return to health.
2. It has not been easy for me since I heard you were not feeling fine. I send you this message to let you know I’m thinking of you and hope you will get better soon; wishing you fast return to health.
3. I wish I had a rod with magical powers to take away your ill-health; I would heal you just now and take you home.
4. I care so much about you and wish you quick healing.
5. I hope each new day brings you closer to a full and speedy recovery.
6. I hate to see you feeling blue so here is my get well wish to you.
7. I will continue praying for your good health and a speedy recovery.
8. Say goodbye to that bout of bad health and get well soon.
9. It’s terrible to see you unwell! Get well soon I know I’ll be delighted and I’m sure you will too!
10. Don’t worry; we’re here to stand alongside you as you work to recapture your good health.
11. Get ready; it’s time for you to get well soon.
12. I wish I was a magician so I could make you fit and healthy with the wave of a wand!
13. I will stand beside you forevermore, wishing you good health and a fast recovery.
14. Feel better fast, so I can see you again soon! I miss you so much!
15. I hope you get well really soon! I miss your smile!
16. May God bless you with good health and peace through this hard time. Know that I am here for you, if you ever need anything. If you ever need to talk, I am always here to listen.
17. May your tears of sorrow become tears of joy quickly. I am so sorry you aren’t feeling well. I pray you recover to 100% health soon.
18. Think healthy, lovely, wonderful thoughts and may your ails fall away.
19. Even superman has a weakness. Though you are feeling weak now, know that you will be strong again. Until then, may peace be with you.
20. I would wish you well, but I know you don’t need any wishes. Because you Will be well soon. So this is just a little thinking of you note instead.
21. Sending you tons of well wishes for your fast recovery.
22. I heard you were feeling unwell. Here is to wishing you a speedy recovery.
23. Sending sunshine to brighten your day. Get well soon my dearest friend.
24. I hope you find fast healing with each and every day my sweet friend.
25. I look forward to your full recovery so we can get together again soon.
You might also like: 70 Best Out of Office Messages That Always Work
26. I hate that you are feeling unwell. Wishing you a full and fast recovery.
27. I heard that you were feeling sick. Hoping you find strength with each new day.
28. Thoughtful prayers sent your way that you will soon feel better again.
29. Don’t worry, you will be back on your feet in no time. And then you will be wishing you were off your feet again, resting.
30. Think positive thoughts and you may heal more quickly than you thought possible. We miss you and want you better soon!
31. You can get better fast! Just do it! Be Well!
32. I am sorry to hear of this tough time for you. You’re in my prayers.
33. Know this too will pass. May you heal quickly.
34. Wishing you a fast, easy recovery and perhaps some bright cheeriness as I send love your way.
35. Work just isn’t the same without you. Please get well soon so we can see you again.
36. I am praying that you experience a speedy recovery. I miss seeing you here at work.
37. Praying that you get well soon and experience the joys of being healthy again.
38. When you are feeling unwell, my heart feels sad. I hope you get well soon.
39. When you are sick I miss the fun and laughter. Get well soon.
40. Get well soon! Your family and friends miss you and look forward to your return. We all send our best prayers to you and want you to know that you are greatly missed! So, take good care and return to us soon.
41. I suffer as you suffer. Let’s face it together and fight it out. Get well soon, my dear.
42. Heard about your sickness yesterday and I want to let you know that I miss you and wish you quick recovery. Know that I am really praying for you.
43. Your absence is disturbing me my friend. I can’t wait see you feeling well, I know many are praying for your quick recovery and longing for the day you will come back home.
44. I greatly miss you, but even greater is the fact that you miss something special here. Get well so soon and return home to decorate your life with rainbow colors and brightness of this special gift, waiting for you.
45. I do not wish to consider why you are taking long to recover; no, you are not been nursed there. To be frank, I think
46. I’m missing you badly, wishing you speedy recovery, for I can’t wait any longer. Get well soondear.
47. My heart skipped its beat when I received the news of your ill-health. I wish you could tap health from me and remain healthy that I may see your smiles every day at the office. I pour my well-wishes like a libation and offer myprayers as a sacrifice for your health renewal.
48. Seeing you every day is one of the greatest things that happened to me. Now I can no longer see you because ill-health has forced you to seclusion. I offer you a basketful of flowery quick-recovery prayers. Get well soon and return to me…praying for your sound health.
49. There are several reasons your family is worried and needs you at home, and one of it is that you are so wonderful and we just need you back here. Get well soon. We love you.
50. Recovering sooner than you think has been my prayer since you left. Swing back to life and wear your cheerful look again. I send you fast healing wishes.
Also Read: 100 Good Morning Sayings
51. I pray to God that he may give you the strength to overcome your sickness soon, but can you make it quick for me. I am waiting to see you well, again, every second.
52. Get well soon coz I have lots of fun things to do, but without you they cannot give me joy.
53. Waiting eagerly for you to recover soon and make my days lively again. Get well quick.
54. Recover well, to be strong and sound. Rest well, to walk on the path to good health.
55. I miss your laughter and your vibrancy. Wishing you a fast recovery.
56. I hope this note finds you happy and healthy again very soon my dear friend.
57. Rest well so that you may heal and find health again in no time.
58. Fair warning, laughter may be the best remedy when you are feeling under the weather.
59. You are in my thoughts and prayers during your time of recovery.
60. Here’s a get well wish. Wishing you healing vibes.
61. I pray God heals you quickly with His miraculously healing hands.
62. Get Well Soon Messages for Mom, Dad, Brother or Sister
63. Get Well Soon Messages for your Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Husband or Wife
64. Get Well Soon Messages for Boss, Colleague or Coworker
65. Your absence is creating a vacuum and we are missing you so much. You have always made a great difference in our lives when you were fit. Now you’re ill, we wish you speedy recovery and join our hands in prayer to proclaim you healing.
66. I was saddened when I heard you were ill; here I brought you a bouquet of richflowery red rose as a sign of my love and strong hope for your health and happiness. Get well soon.
67. Get well soon lazy brother. Your absence has created more work than I can handle. The more you stay in the hospital, the more work I have to do. Anyway, get well very quickly and come home. I’m missing you.
68. Like a dying flower in gloom, you lie helpless. Arise and bloom and dance like a fresh blade of grass to the drumming of the breeze of life. Arise and bounce back home like a ball. I wish you quick recovery.
69. I hope you feel better really fast. I count the days until I see you again!
70. May you recover completely to full optimal health soon.
71. I heard you were in pain. Well, don’t focus on it. LOL, as I mention it. No, really think good thoughts. I love ya! Get well soon!
72. I pray every inch of your body feels better soon! I miss your face!
73. I ache every second you are sick, pretty soon I am going to be in that hospital bed next to you. So get better fast, because I don’t want to join you. I love you!
74. You will more than make it, you will be better than you were before. I can’t wait to see you soon in full health.
75. Focus on the future and concentrate on getting well. Here’s to good things happening in your life.
76. May every cell in your body heal miraculously fast. Know that you are missed greatly.
77. Although you are feeling unwell, I know you will be back on your feet again soon.
78. Drink plenty of fluid and get lots of rest so you can recover soon.
79. I hope that you are getting plenty of rest so you can recover from feeling unwell.
80. It is with warmest wishes that I hope you get well soon my friend.
81. I hope each day brings you renewed strength and that much closer to recovery.
82. Look outside; the sun is shining and it’s telling you to get well soon.
83. The little flowers are rising and blooming; it’s the world’s way of saying, “get well soon.”
84. From dawn to dusk, I pray for your quick recovery and good health.
85. Get Well Soon Messages for a Friend
86. May good health envelop you, spurring a quick recovery.
87. People here are missing you so much. We specifically miss your kindness and humor. Please recover quickly from your illness. We are praying for you day and night friend.
88. I am sorry to hear that you were taken to hospital last night. Let me convey my best wishes and quick recovery from your illness soonest possible my friend.
89. Get well soon so you can once again experience all the fun and delight that life has to offer!
90. Best wishes. I hope that you’re back in the swing very soon.
91. Sending you well wishes for your quick recovery and good health.
92. I heard that you are in the hospital. I hope they release you soon because we need you more than they do!
93. It’s been so nice seeing you every day; with your humor and kindness but it has been so sad not seeing you. Being ill and out of commission is hard on anyone. Everyone here sends their best wishes for your better health and healing.
94. Take all the time you need to get well and know that when you return, there will be many happy faces that you will see.
95. Get well soon! Everyone here misses your smiling face. Nothing has been the same since you became ill. No one tells a joke like you do; so please hurry and get well fast!
96. Cheer up! We want to see you fit and well very soon.
97. Get well soon so you can resume bringing brightness and delight to our life!
98. Remember just take it one day at a time, and in no time you will be completely healthy and smiling.
99. I hope this get well wish brings a smile to your face. You are too beautiful to be feeling down.
100. Do what the doctor says and feel better soon! I long to see you again.
See also: 100 Uplifting Sympathy Messages For Loved Ones
101. You are sick. When will you die? Just kidding! I hope you will be well soon!
102. Maybe you forgot to clean yourself that is why you are infected with so much viruses and bacteria. Let me disinfect you.
103. Sick people need to be quarantined,You are not allowed to kiss your boyfriend.
104. Mom, I am sad that you are sick. Can my friends and I party in our house tonight?
105. Thank God you are sick. You will go to bed early while I stay up late watching TV!
106. Why is this bouquet labeled with “Condolence”. I said it is for someone who is sick.
107. Have you cleaned your room again? you get sick every time you do.
108. You have no right to get sick. Remember, you are my hero? You are supposed to be strong.
109. I think it will be better if I will be the one to end your life rather than be killed by that damn sickness that you have.
110. Smile, that is good for your health!
111. Helplessly lying in your bed makes you vulnerable to whatever I wanted to do to you. Are you ready? Get well soon!
112. If all the doctors are as hot as yours, I will choose to be sick every day.
113. I am the only pill left in the world. So take me if you want to be healed.
114. The doctor says you are on a soft diet right now,so, I will start eating all the fruits and
cakes that you have here on your table.
115. Hold on to your faith and you will be better soon.
116. Pray because I will not be praying for you.
117. You are sick? Why just now? Get Well Soon, pal!
118. I am celebrating freedom! Mom is sick! Be well mom!
119. You just needed a HUGacetamol and a KISSpirin to get well.
120. You are sick because you miss me so.
Other related topics:
80+ Cute Goodnight Text Messages that Melt the Heart
150 Good Morning Text Messages
100+ Best Retirement Messages
85 Best Graduation Messages and Wishes
200 Best Thank You Messages For Your Best Friends
227 Happy Anniversary To My Husband Messages
150 Comforting Sympathy Card Messages
100 Condolence Sayings and Sympathy Messages
Get Well Soon Messages – find some beautiful get well soon messages them for good health and fast recovery with these get well soon wishes. If someone has surgery and you want to show your concern to them without.
Wish them a speedy recovery by choosing the perfect get well wishes from our collection of over a hundred get well soon messages. Whether you send it in a get well soon card, a hand-written letter, sms text message or email, get well messages will help boost the spirit of your friends and loved ones who are ill. Our thoughts and emotions have a significant impact on one’s ability to get better soon. Putting a smile on someone’s face and touching their heart with your thoughtful get well soon wishes will help speed up their road to recovery. Here you will find a variety of ways to wish someone a speedy a recovery. In addition to all sorts of different get well soon messages for friends and loved ones, you will also find funny get well wishes and get well soon images. How will you say to them “I hope you feel better soon”?
This is one great list of what we consider to be the best 115 get well soon quotes and messages. Send one of these great messages to bring.