Congratulate your colleague or coworker on the last day of his work at the office by happy retirement wishes for colleagues and it will be better if you send a.
Retirement is something which everybody has to face in their life. Please find these retirement wishes which will be helpful to you, if you are looking for wordings for wishing someone on their retirement or looking for gift for your coworker while he is retiring. Retirement is a emotional function which we need to attend in our official life.
These retirement wishes are written to inspire and say thank you for all the work he has done
Happy retirement wishes section contains wishes to greet the retiring people and make them feel happy. You need not strain yourself in searching for retirement wishes for coworker; we take the responsibility to do it for you. Below you can find such an expressive happy retirement messages which you will find the exact replica of your mind words and help to over come your stumble on how to say good bye to you colleague.
We are grateful to salute you for your dedicationof work
towards our company and we all wish you
to have a great future ahead after your retirement!
I am happy all these days spent with you
and it is now time to depart.
I am going to miss you so much in my works.
I hope you enjoy your retirement and
you will keep yourself busy, engaged
and happy with your family and friends.
I wish your retirement to give you full satisfaction
and all your future expectations be fulfilled.
We request you to accept our warm congratulations on your retirement.
You have been such an inspiration to each one of us
and we all would like to follow you.
We all enjoyed working with you
and wish to continue our relationship even after your retirement.
Words may fail to express our feels on your retirement
but we would like to say only one thing that
we all going to miss a wonderful person in our work.
Have a happy retirement days ahead!
I wish all fun and happiness to be with you after
you retire from here and I am sure you will be
a contented person in your retirement days!
I am thankful that I had a wonderful opportunity to work with you;
you have always been a good companion to support me in my works.
I hope we will continue our relationship after you retire too
Have happy days after your retirement!
Here we are to wish you happy retirement!
With warmest wishes and gratitude to our wonderful boss!
This will be the special day for each one of us
as we are going to miss someone who has a great inspiration
and a mentor. Special day for a special person,
have a happy retirement period!
We want to take this opportunity to wish
you good luck in all the endeavors you are going to face
in your future! Happy retirement!
Thanks for the wonderful 22 years of management service you have rendered to this company. This company is very much thankful to your service as it has seen its growth only because of your dedication, sincerity and efforts taken towards the work. Wish you happy days after your retirement!
I wish you to have great adventure during your retirement.
Enjoy the adventure that awaits you!
We will not forget you for the dedicated works
you have done so far for this place!
We miss you too! Have a great retirement!
Let peace of mind be yours
in your upcoming days.
It’s not going to be the
end for your works; it is just the
beginning for a new fun in
your life with your friends and family
The time we had spent with
you were really a golden time,
we can’t forget those wonderful time.
We are going to miss you so much.
May all your endeavors come true
and may you have a very good health
throughout your life.
Have a happy retirement period
It is time for you to leave
all your worries and enjoy
the rest of your days with happiness.
Enjoy your retirement.
Co-worker or boss who ever retiring the occasion has to be definitely celebrated with happiness to make them feel they mean so much to you. Wishing a heartfelt retirement is more important in retirement celebration. Retirement wishes quotes article contains retirement wishes with quotes to salute the retirees. Retirement taken by any one does not mean that they going to quit or end up there but it mean they are going to take a long break from their works. Below you find retirement wishes quotes with which you can quote it to the retirees on the occasion of their retirement.
“We appreciate ———————- dedication and contributions to the success of the company over the years. We wish him every success in his retirement.”
“We wish ——————- all the best in their retirement endeavors and we thank them for all the contributions and the years of service he has made towards the company.”
“This day we take the opportunity to say we will miss you as you go on the way of yours, so good bye to you my dear colleague, friend and mentor, the future is waiting for you.”
“We will certainly wish —————- for the outstanding job in our company over the past ———– years. Over the years he has served as the best employee ever. He is retiring from to take over the retiring life with his family and friends.”
“On the occasion of your move to next wonderful chapter of your life, you will be missed, our very best wishes coming your way, our thoughts would be around you, keep in touch with us, we bid farewell not goodbye.”
“We miss your companionship and friendship in the work. We wish you success and happiness in your future endeavors, may that be yours and all that you hoped for!”
“Bid you farewell! May you have bright future filled with happiness and success. Let you have the future of challenges to explore and dreams to aspire to. Our best wishes for you!”
“Let your mind and soul find peace on your retirement. We wish you to have a relaxing and happy days after your retirement!’’
Retirement has to be celebrated not to be mourned. It is the best time to wish those who are going to get retired from their day to day daily work of their job. Retirement is a happy period to be enjoyed to its utmost. Happy retirement is the section which contains articles regarding messages and wishes for the retirement persons. You can wish them happy retirement with various messages picked out from here.
We wish you happy retirement for the hard work you have put, for the support you have given us and the help you have rendered us. May all your coming days be filled with many more rewards of joy and fulfillment
Wish you all the joy and happiness a happy retirement can bring to you! Have happy days for your rest of your life!
It is the special time for you to fill your days with enjoyment for the rest of your life. A very special time to look back your days with satisfaction and look ahead for the upcoming days with anticipation.
Congratulations on your well deserved successful retirement and we wish you happiness in the years ahead…
We will always remember you for the days spent with your encouragement and support. We are really going to miss you; we will always keep you in our hearts!
Best wishes for your happy retirement. We really appreciate for the things you have done for us so far with a smiling face!
We congratulate on your retirement! You dedication, your presence, your advice and your encouragement in the works will be definitely missed by us. You have no substitute.
Working without you is going to be a real hard time for us. We are going to miss you so much; anyway we have to handle it on ourselves. Thanks for the wonderful time you have given us during these years.
We wish you to lead your retirement with all good health and happy days! Happy retirement
We wish you to have the best days of your life after this retirement. We miss you!
May all the fun be in your way after your retirement life! Have a happy retirement!
It is now the right time to spend your days with your beautiful family and lovable friends. You are going to fetch all those missed days during your job. Happy retiring!
Retirement is not the time to quit yourself from your job or from your responsibility in your job; it’s just going to be a relaxation period from your hard working time. You have been given ample leisure time to enjoy the rest of your life without any hurry buries and work pressure. The person going to retire from his job, are to be recognized well with retirement wishes. Wishes to make the retired people feel so fulfilled that they have achieved so far from their years of work. You may be looking for retirement wishes orfunny retirement quotes, then this article of retirement wishes contains wishes for person who is going to retire from his job.
The time has come for you to spend
the rest of your life with
your lovable family and friends.
All the best for your future
A big episode of professional life
has ended and a new fresh episode
is going to begin in your life from now on.
We always enjoyed your company
in our works and we really
going to miss you a lot.
Best of luck!
The day has come to given
recognition to all your hard work,
yes we take this opportunity to
wish you good luck for the rest of your life.
Have a happy retirement time
You are such a devoted worker;
the day has come to give
recognition to your wonderful
dedication towards your work.
Happy retirement day!
Our wishes will be always with you,
we had a wonderful time working with you.
Definitely we are going to miss a good companion.
We will never forget you and your good companionship
with us in our daily works.
Wish you happy and prosperous life ahead.
Happy retirement time
We always used to admire your friendly behavior,
which has been an inspiration to each one of us.
Thanks for the good time you had with us.
You are the person to do your work with
dedication and utmost interest.
It is very hard to find people like you.
Have a great retirement period.
Retirement – the word to convey the person is going to take rest from their daily routine official work. The retirement can happen for anyone it may be your colleague, your boss etc. whoever may be the person, we should take the opportunity to greet them for their fantastic work so far through retirement quotes article. Recognition should be given for the contributions they have given during their work period. Below you can find good retirement quotes, use them to express your affection and your salutation to those who are retiring.
Treat retirement as the beginning of a new life, not the end.
Retirement is the symbol of rest. Retirement means no worries, no tension, and no pressure
A time to enjoy, a time to spend time with your family and a time to be with your friends – all comes with retirement
Freedom is the essence of retirement; you can feel the full freedom once you attain your retirement period.
It’s just a retirement from your work but not from your life!
We can find little joy even in small things we do when we are in the retirement period!
Say good bye to your tiresome works, bid farewell for the pressure, it’s your retirement period enjoy it!
Here on no early wake ups, no ironing, and no hurry breakfasts – retirement is going to give peace and joy!
Good luck and happiness be your side during the retirement life! Happy retirement!
There is still life after retirement. It is an opportunity to fulfill your dream for the rest of the life!
Retirement – a period to have enjoyment in your life! A time to become what you want to, a time to do whatever you want to do and a time to do how you want to do!
Retirement – this is the right time to start the life! Retirement is not a thing to be worried at, it is the feel to be enjoyed!
Retirement is a special occasion in one’s life which has to be celebrated with fun. Retirement is an important stage of a life. Here on this article of retirement sayings you can find some beautiful sayings about retirement. Retirement sayings not only contain sayings for retiring people but also an important message center for future retirees.
Retirement – days spent with office colleagues comes to an end and days going to spend with family members have started on this day of retirement
Retirement – It is not quitting from job but it is just resting from works.
God’s greatest gift is retirement for a person, to rest himself from monotonous works and to enter the world of peaceful, happy life with family.
Retirement is a compulsory period that everyone should give themselves, to enjoy the rest of their life.
To say in a funny way retirement is saying good bye to tension and welcoming with a hello to pension.
After retirement there are so many interesting ways to spend your time in your own way. Ways to keep you happy forever.
You are the boss for your retired life, no one to question you. Even your little smile costs so much among your family during your retirement period.
People may forget the things you said during your work, but definitely will never forget how you did things in your own way. They will surely miss you after your retirement.
Wise people always think that real life begins only after retirement.
Retirement is not a period to be lived in sadness after all the hard works. It is a prolonged holiday which has to be enjoyed to its utmost.
Retirement is the time to enjoy nature without any breaks. Feel the cool breeze, hear the birds chirping, and watch the sun rising without any tension in your mind.
Before retirement it is the period where you spent days running behind your boss and higher officials. After retirement it is the period where you spent days running behind happiness along with your family and friends.
It’ is really great to attend someone as deserving as you retire.
I hope you work just as hard at relaxing as you have in your long career.
You are one of the hardest workers I ever woked with.
On your great retirement, I request you to keep keep yourself busy.
This is another beginning of your life
and the that will be your rest of your life.
Hearty Congratulations on your retirement.
Best wishes for your retirement.
Make sure that you Keep working hard,
and be your own boss.
Happy to tell you that your work has been long and satisfying,
we wish you a long and happy retirement.
Congratulations on your retirement!
If you get bored, you are always welcome to call us and hang out with us.
We are going to miss you.
You were special to us, and not can not be replaced.
Congratulations on your retirement.
You will be remembered for the things that you did here.
Thanks for your hard work and dedication.
Congratulations on your retirement.
Thank you for all the time you have spent with us
and also supporting us in our day to day works.
With you we found our job as a fun and we all going to miss you so much!
It's now time for them to move on, one day, it'll be your time. The question now is “ How do you wish your co-worker a wonderful retirement and let him or her.
Retirement Wishes Continued – Looking for retirement quotes, wishes and sayings or what to write in a retirement card? Great, we have pulled together all of the retirement wishes from all over the internet. Here are the top 100 retirement wishes, sayings and quotes for what to write in a retirement card.
Short Retirement Quotes
Inspirational Retirement Quotes
Retirement Quotes, Wishes & Sayings
Ventana Winds Retirement Community is a member of SLS Communities and offers Assisted Living and Memory Care services In Youngtown, Arizona.
Is someone you know retiring? When people retire it’s a significant event in their life, and finding something meaningful or funny to write in their retirement card can be challenging. We’ve rifled through the inter-web, rummaged through our cards and come up with some popular and unique ideas for you. From funny quotes to sincere messages, simply pick your favourite.
For more ideas, check out our retirement cards where you can upload photos, add names and messages for that extra special touch.
Birthday wishes for retirement should have a little of encouragement. Here are some messages you can send to that special one on their special day.
Retirement is something everyone must experience in life someday, retirements are worth celebrating same way we celebrate other events. Most times retirements come with double feeling, first there is this bad feeling that you’re about to leave the job you have been doing for long and also the good feeling that at least you have to rest from the day to day struggles. One of the things that retirees will always cherish are the good will messages from family and friends.
You’ll agree with me that even with great intentions and all the efforts in the world, retirement messages can sometimes be difficult to write for a co-worker. If you have to remain in the workplace yourself and someone you were working with is now moving on, you might realise that sometimes there’s this feeling of envy that occurs when someone retires. Don’t let that ugly feeling of envy prevent you from wishing a retiree a happy retirement. Keep in mind all the time they invested at work to achieve this goal. It’s now time for them to move on, one day, it’ll be your time. The question now is “How do you wish your co-worker a wonderful retirement and let him or her know how much they will be missed”?
In this article, We have brought together a collection of best retirement messages to send to someone you know.
1. Wishing you all the joy and happiness that a happy retirement can bring.
2. Congratulations, now the fun begins. Best wishes on your new chapter in life.
3. Wishing you all the best for your retirement. May all your retirement dreams come true.
4. We wish you health and happy days in your retirement.
5. If you put as much effort into enjoying your retirement as you have all the years you’ve been working, you’ll have an amazing, productive, dynamic and long lasting retirement. You deserve it!
6. I’m glad you get to retire while you still have many good and capable years of life left in you! Congratulations!
7. Now that you’ve gone through birth, crawling, walking, school, and many years of work, you can finally relax!
8. May you enjoy a successful life after retirement to the fullest.
9. Best wishes for a relaxing and happy retirement.
10. Wishing you good health, good luck and great success in your retirement.
11. Sending you loving wishes for a truly amazing retirement.
12. Wishing you a long, happy, and healthy retirement.
13. I’m wishing you a long, healthy, and happy retirement!
14. I’m glad you finally get to retire. You deserve it. You’ve worked hard!
15. You have been one of the best employees I have ever had. I know that you will be just as productive in your retirement pursuits. Good luck! You will be missed.
16. Wishing you a long and joyous retirement.
17. I wish you a happy retirement filled with fun and happiness.
18. Wishing you the best in this next phase in your life.
19. Wishing you a lengthy and satisfying retirement.
20. Wishing you a wonderful retirement. May you enjoy your retirement to the fullest.
21. Wishing you the most exciting and strees-free retirement ever.
22. Wishing you and your family all the best as you enter into a new phase of your life. May you enjoy the extra time that you’ll be spending with them.
23. Best wishes on your next adventure.
24. I am glad you are retiring. I am planning on hanging out with you more now.
25. Your work years are over. Now your fun years begin!
26. I have to admit, I am a little jealous of you. I wish I was retiring.
27. Your retirement is probably just as welcomed by the company, since you can now be replaced by someone much less experienced and less expensive. The reality is that you can never actually be replaced.
28. Congratulations on your retirement. We wish you tons of happiness in the years ahead.
29. Wishing you the best on your life after this retirement. We’ll miss you.
30. I wish that your retirement will be everything you dreamed that it would be.
31. Good luck and best wishes to you on your retirement.
32. Best wishes for an awesome retirement. Keep working hard, but be your own boss.
33. Just as your work has been long and satisfying, we wish you a long and satisfying retirement.
34. Congratulations on your retirement! If you get bored, you know you can call and hang out with us.
35. We’ll miss you. You are one of a kind and not easily replaced.
36. Retirement is the working person’s wish come true. Here’s to finally getting your wishes granted!
37. You can be taken out of the workforce, but the work force can never be taken out of you. I am confident you’ll never stop working on things you love to do.
38. To stay balanced in life, work like you’re retired and retire like it’s your job.
39. If you found happiness or fulfillment in the workforce, then it’s likely you’ll do the same now that even more possibilities are open to you.
40. It’s great to see someone retire who is as deserving as you. Make sure you work just as hard at relaxing as you have in your long career.
41. You are one of the hardest workers I have ever known. You deserve a great retirement, but I know you will still keep yourself busy.
42. This is the beginning of the rest of your life and the rest of your life. Congratulations on your retirement.
43. You will remembered for the things that you did here. Thanks for your years of hard work and dedication.
44. Congratulations on your retirement.
45. We’re glad that you are retiring, and we are looking forward to spending more time with you. Best wishes.
See also: 227 Happy Anniversary To My Husband Messages
46. Retiring is not the ending, it’s just a new start! Many congratulations on retirement!
47. Retirement, the great time, to your pending task! Wishing you best of luck on retirement!
48. Hey (name)! Have a blast on your retirement! Congratulations on your retirement.
49. (name)! I will miss you in my department always! Have a great retirement.
50. Hey (name)! Happy retirement & All the Best!
51. Happy Retirement to (name)! With Love, From All!
52. Dear (name)! Have a great future ahead! Have a joyful retirement!
53. Many congratulations on your retirement (name)! Cheers
54. Wish you a happiness and jolly moments ahead! Happy retirement!
55. All the best for your future ahead! Congrats on your retirement!
56. Hey Buddy! Wishing you a happy retirement! Cheers!
57. You worked harder and made your retirement happened! Wishing you great retirement!
58. Wishing you a happy beginning of your life and a lot of success!
59. Dear (name)! May you enjoy your retirement to the fullest! With Love!
60. Say bye to tensions and enjoy life in your way! Congratulations on retirement!
61. Retirement is just an ending of an assignment, but an auspicious start for the new life! Congratulations!
Also Read: 85 Best Graduation Messages and Wishes
62. Retirement marks the culmination of a career spent achieving success in the business world and the genesis of a career in enjoying the fruits of that success. Happy retirement.
63. As you retire, remember that you have left behind a legacy of encouragement, achievement and work ethic that will always be part of your coworkers. Congratulations.
64. You will finally have time to ferret out that special fishing spot or to sleep through an afternoon game on TV. It couldn’t happen to a nicer guy. Congratulations on your retirement.
65. My best wishes on your retirement. You have a bright future ahead of you; enjoy it.
66. You are the kind of people that brings the best in others! Thank you for everything you did. Wishing you a life full of success and happiness!
67. Having someone like you as a coworker has been no less than a gift. Wishing you a wonderful retired life ahead!! You will be missed, but never forgotten.
68. I wanted you to know what a blessing it’s been to work with you over these past few years. Hope you’ll enjoy every minute of your retirement. We’re really going to miss you!
69. You have a wealth of information and experience that can never be replaced. So, if I need you, can I put you on “speed dial?” Congratulations on your retirement.
70. Enjoy the freedom your achievement has earned. Happy retirement.
71. Hey, remember the time we put the lavatory sign on the boss’s office door and that lady went in? Ah, memories: we have so many to share. You will be missed.
72. However will you get along without seeing my face every day? Never mind, I’m sure you’ll manage. Best wishes on your retirement.
73. Retirement isn’t all it is cracked up to be. It isn’t for us, anyway. Enjoy your well-deserved freedom and know you will be missed.
74. I will miss your sunny disposition, your friendly smile, the donuts you brought in. Wait, it was you who brought the donuts, right? Happy retirement.
75. This card is just a tangible expression of my heartfelt sentiments. I will miss you and all that you brought to the workplace. Congratulations.
76. Retirement means you will have more time to invest in the things you want to do. May your retirement lead to new success in whatever you pursue.
77. You have to put off being young until you can retire.Life begins at retirement.The trouble with retirement is that you never get a day off.
78. Now that you are retiring, however will you catch up on the office gossip? I suppose we could email you updates once a week…Congratulations on your achievement.
79. The staff has never been “on the same page” about business plans or implementing policies, but we are all in agreement on this: you will be missed. Congratulations on your retirement.
80. Best wishes on your retirement. Enjoy the opportunity to do wonderful things just for you
81. Retirement opens the door to new opportunity. I can’t come with you in your new endeavors, but my highest hopes for your future can. Happy retirement.
82. Here’s to you and your family: success and a bright future with the time to do the things you have always wanted to do. You will be missed.
83. We will miss your wisdom and experience, but most of all, we will miss the encouragement you have been to us. We wish you the happiest of retirements.
84. Retirement will be a difficult time for you: no getting up with an alarm, no boring staff meetings, no watching the clock tick down those last, long minutes before quitting time. However will you manage?
Read Also: 150 Comforting Sympathy Card Messages
89. Have fun in your retirement! Follow these words of wisdom. ‘Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.’
90. I always thought of you as a permanent fixture at work. I guess we’ll have to figure out how to get by without you.
91. It’s exciting to know that you are leaving the workforce! I bet it’s exciting for you too.
92. Now is the time to experience the part of childhood that was stolen from you by school and work!
93. Best wishes in your retirement. Here’s to watching your grandkids instead of the bottom line.
94. No one ever stops working, they just get a new boss. Your boss lives in your own house. Good luck getting time off.
95. Don’t worry about having enough money to retire. You only need a lot of money if you plan on living a long time.
96. I don’t know why you are even retiring. You know you won’t be able to keep from working, you workaholic!
97. I thought you retired several years ago, you are just finally making it official just now. I haven’t seen you actually work in a long time.
98. If we could all have the same attitude you’ve had these last days before retirement, we’d all be a lot less stressed at work. Nothing would get done around here either, but that’s not the point.
99. Your new job is to ensure that you enjoy your retirement. The hours are flexible, and you have complete autonomy.
100. Re-tiring is when you replace old tires with new tires. Isn’t that more like what your employer is doing?
101. You can put new tires on an old car. That’s what you are doing now, ‘retiring.’
102. You may be ready to retire, but is your wife/husband ready?
103. Retirement is the last stage of your life. I hope you make it as long in retirement as you did in your career.
104. I’m glad you finally retired. Now I can have your job.
105. God retired after just 6 days of creating the heavens and the earth. What took you so long?
106. Good luck with your new boss, who knows about your true work ethic, organizational skills, and excuses. Spouses make the toughest bosses. Happy retirement!
107. There are all sorts of things that you will have to learn how to do off the clock now, like making coffee.
108. You’re used to multitasking. Whatever you did, you were making money at the same time. Now you will be able to focus on one important thing: keeping your money.
109. Think about the thousands or even millions you have earned over the years in your career, then ask yourself why you weren’t able to retire much earlier.
110. You always did work hard at not having to work. Now that you’re retired, you don’t have to work as hard at not working.
111. Now that you are retired, you get an even tougher boss… Your wife!
112. I bet your company is really glad to see you go. After that many years your salary was probably worth two or three younger, more energetic workers.
70 Best Out of Office Messages That Always Work
80+ Cute Goodnight Text Messages that Melt the Heart
120 Get Well Soon Messages and Wishes
150 Good Morning Text Messages
100 Good Morning Sayings
200 Best Thank You Messages For Your Best Friends
100 Uplifting Sympathy Messages For Loved Ones
100 Condolence Sayings and Sympathy Messages
I know that retirement is hard time but for this day I want to wish you lift up your head and go straight ahead. You will see that this time will be good as never.