Sep 23, 2019 Enjoy a happy, fulfilling married life! Congratulations on the most important union of your life! May you two always find love and hope in the.
Wedding congratulations messages are meant to come from the heart. Unlike many other messages, wedding congratulations messages is based on the fact that the couple is starting a new life together and will need all the goodwill messages they can get. But sometimes writing good wedding congratulations messages can be a little bit difficult, you might know what to write but putting it down in writing can sometimes be challenging, here we want to save you the trouble. Here goes our list of the best wedding congratulations messages you can find.
See Also: Happy Wedding Anniversary Quotes, Wishes, Messages
1. Heartfelt congratulations on your marriage. May your bonding last forever, and should it ever change, may it change to a firmer and better one.
2. Wishing you many more days as happy as this one, many more occasions for celebration, and a lifetime of love and laughter.
3. Blessings to the happy couple! May your commitment deepen, your joy increase, and your love grow stronger from this day forward.
4. This momentous occasion marks the start of your life together. May the journey be a happy one filled with peace and harmony, joy and laughter, romance and passion. May your enduring love be the crown jewel that ties together all the rest. Best Wishes!!
5. Marriage lets you annoy one special person for the rest of your life. I am glad your found your special person.
6. May your love be like a shining star, brightening even the darkest of times. Nourish your love, happiness, and hope every blessed day of your marriage. Congratulations!
7. May your love gather with the power of a storm, so your future life together can be watered by its unending laughter and joy. Congratulations on your wedding.
8. A big congratulation on reaching this lovely milestone of conjugal bliss. We pray that favour and luck may follow you all the days of your union.
9. May every day you share deepen and strengthen your love as you accompany one another to even happier older years. Congratulations!
10. May love be your watchword in both good and hard times. Share your love as friends and as a couple, because in true marital friendship you are stronger, more courageous, and more joyful. Congratulations!
11. I have always had this feeling that you were meant for each other. Congratulations, and I hope you remain this happy for the rest of your lives.
12. You are truly lucky to have found each other. Congratulations! I wish you much happiness.
13. To love and be loved Is the pinnacle of happiness and riches. May you never lose sight of this precious treasure in all your days together.
14. Congratulations to you both and may you carry the joy of this happy day close to your heart as you journey the road of life together.
15. The two of you are meant for each other and this day only cinches it. My very best wishes to the both of you for a wonderful life together.
16. Good things happen to good people, and I don’t know two people who are more well-deserving of the kind of love I’ve witnessed. My very best wishes to one of the best couples ever!
17. Wishing you lots of joy and happiness on this very special day and for the rest of your lives together! Don’t blink too much—you might miss something. Happy wedding day, you two!
18. Warmest wishes to a fantastic couple. Here’s to a lifetime of adventure, love, and happiness! Congratulations on your matrimony.
19. May every day that you spend together in your new life hold a wonderful surprise for you. Congratulations on your wedding.
20. Our delight knows no bounds on the day of your wedding. Wish that you carry this serene bond from strength to strength with each passing day.
21. Heartiest congratulations on your marriage. May your marriage be like a cloudless night sky filled with sparkling stars of love, joy, and care.
22. A wedding bond signifies the unification of two hearts. May the seeds of love continue to grow through the sands of time and bring plenty of joyous fruits for both of you.
23. A new love is like a budding flower. Your love has matured into a rich red rose, and we are honored to celebrate that love with you today. May it always remain unwavering; congratulations on your wedding.
24. As we witness two hearts unite as one we pray your unity will always remain strong, letting the chords of love that bind you to strengthen over time. Many warm wishes on your wedding.
25. Best wishes to both of you on your special day! May the future be bright filled with all the blessings and joys of life. You two deserve it!
26.Congratulations on your wedding! What an honor to be part of your special day and witness the blooming love between two dear friends become a lifetime commitment. May your love only deepen and your joy only grow with each passing year.
27. With the warmest wishes to a very special couple. May the bond of wedding unite your souls and bring out all that is good in both of you.
28. Congratulations! God bless you today and for the rest of your married lives.
29. Marriage is not just an auspicious bond. It is a journey that lasts till eternity. Right at the beginning of the journey, here’s wishing that both of you have a memorable and joyful ride.
30. Wish you enjoy all the pleasures that togetherness brings in life. May your life hereafter be filled with happiness and delight. Good luck for the days to come.
31. You are one of the best, nay; you are the very best couple I have ever had the pleasure of knowing in my life.
32. Congratulations and a happy wedding day to the both of you!
33. Here’s to you two—wishing my two favorite lovebirds a lifetime of happiness and love. Congrats on a beautiful wedding!
34. I hope that every day you two spend together is as blissful and love-filled as possible. Here’s to one of my all-time favorite couples! Congratulations.
35. Finding your true love is a heavenly blessing. May you find health and happiness, and I wish you many years of unbreakable love and laughter. Congratulations!
36. May your marriage be filled with every ingredient that sustains marital union: understanding, love, happiness, fruitfulness, and romance. Happy married life. Congratulations!
37. For a Special Couple. May your wedding be a time to celebrate all the richness love has brought into your lives and all the joy that still lies ahead. Wishing you happiness always.
38. For two people in a marriage to live together day after day is unquestionably the one miracle the Vatican has overlooked.
39. Here’s to success in your new titles, bride, groom, husband, wife, and any more you will pick up over the years together.
40. Today’s wedding will come and go, but the memories it creates will remain forever. May the memories of joy, happiness, hope, and love we share today remain fresh for all eternity. Congratulations.
41. We are happy to share with you the joyous occasion of your marriage. Here’s to memorable days of laughter and everlasting love. Wishing you the best of marital bliss.
42. Wishing the both of you all the love and happiness in the world and congratulations on your marriage.
43. Congratulations to a beautiful couple. Wishing you a wonderful journey as you build your new life together.
44. Wishing you both the happily ever after you deserve. Congratulations on your wedding day!
45. Through the storms of life, may your love for one another be steadfast and strong. Wishing you joy and happiness on your wedding day. Congratulations!
46. Just a note to say how happy we are for you. Wishing you a lifetime of the greatest joy, love, and happiness.
47. Congratulations to a wonderful couple!
48. I wish you both all you wish for yourselves and more.
49. May all your days be as joyous & happy as the day of your wedding. Congrats to the beautiful couple!
50. May this be the happy beginning of a wonderful life together.
51. May your love bloom brighter and your companionship grow sweeter with each passing year. Congratulations on your wedding.
52. Wishing both of you a world of happiness and joy on your wedding day.
53. May your marriage be filled with all the right ingredients: a heap of love, a dash of humor, a touch of romance, and a spoonful of understanding. May your joy last forever. Congratulations!
54. Your wedding day may come and go, but may your love forever grow. Congratulations to the perfect couple!
55. Like a lighthouse on a dark night, may your love for one another always shine brightly. Congratulations on your wedding day.
56. May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy. Congratulations to a couple whose match truly seems made in heaven!
57. The man who says his wife can’t take a joke, forgets that she took him.
58. To the Bride and Groom – May the Lord bless your lives together. Congratulations
59. We are glad to see blessing in your lives. We hope your wedding goes well and you have a great start.
60. Wish you might, wish you may, have a sweet romantic day made of moments meant for two, filled with love that feels brand-new.
61. Wishing you all the best of life today and in the days to come.
62. Wishing you an amazing wedding and an even better life together. May you enjoy the best that life has to offer.
63. Wishing you both all the best on your special day and beyond.
64. Congratulations! How wonderful that you should meet to make both your lives complete!
65. Congratulations, wishing you guys the best life can give you.
66. I am glad to be a part of your wedding day, and looking forward to seeing what comes from you two.
67. May you always drink together from the source of love, which is a mighty spring forever pouring itself out for you.
68. My heartfelt wishes that you both receive the joy and happiness that you both deserve.
69. Wishing you many years of joy and happiness.
70. Wishing you the most wonderful day with lots of great memories that will last a lifetime.
71. With love to a special couple whose happiness together warms the hearts of everyone around them. Congratulations.
Read: Anniversary Sayings You Wouldn’t Want To Miss
72. Congratulations with this wonderful commitment to each other. I knew you two are made for each other. May you always stay in love for the rest of your lives.
73. Congratulations on finding each other. Your engagement is wonderful news. Wishing you both an eternity of love and happiness together.
74. Congratulations on settling down. All the best with the wedding plans and may your relationship last forever.
75. Congratulations on taking this exciting step together. May your future be a bright and happy one.
76. Congratulations on your engagement. You make a wonderful couple. Wishing that this be just the start of along and wonderful journey.
77. Congratulations to the future bride and groom. May your love grow for each other every day.
78. Congratulations! Wishing you a wonderful journey in your new life together.
79. Cupid’s aim was just perfect when he got you two together.
80. Days will come and go but your love should forever grow. Congratulations!
81. I am really happy for you. Wishing you all the best with the engagement and beyond.
82. It is about time. Can not wait to celebrate with the both of you.
83. The perfect love story has never been written in a novel. It has been written everyday in your lives as a couple. Congratulations on your engagement.
84. Thousands of couples must be getting engaged across the world today but you are not among them. You two are a heavenly pair, truly out of this world. Congratulations.
85. Through the storms of life, may your love for one another be steadfast and strong. Wishing you joy and happiness. Congratulations!
86. We hope your lives are filled with lots of joy and happiness.
87. Wishing the both of you a world of happiness and joy on this wonderful day. Congratulations on your engagement, we are so delighted for you!
88. Congratulations on your new journey together! Much love!
89. Congratulations to the beautiful couple. What wonderful news.
90. Just a quick note to say how happy we are for you. Wishing you a lifetime of joy, love, and happiness. Congratulations!
91. Love one another and you will be happy. It is as simple and as difficult as that. Congratulations on your engagement.
92. Wishing you a wonderful life together filled with lots of joy and happiness. All the best.
93. Wishing you all the best for the future. Stay together always.
94. Wishing you both the happily ever after you so very much deserve. Congratulations and best wishes!
95. Wishing you the very best as you begin to plan your lives together.
96. May your life together be filled with all the right ingredients: a heap of love, a dash of humour, a touch of romance, and a spoonful of understanding. Congratulations to you both!
97. May your love for each other only strength as time goes by. All the best with your wedding plans and for the future.
98. May your love shine brighter and your companionship grow richer with each passing day. Congratulations on your engagement!
99. On this sweet occasion, I wish you both a health and romantic life ahead. May God Bless your love. Congratulations on your engagement.
100. Your love has reached new heights. May your future be a bright and happy one.
101. You’re two wonderful people who may a great couple
102. All the best with the wedding plans and have a lovely life together.
103. May you always fill each other’s life with love. Congratulations on your engagement!
104. May your engagement be the beginning of a lifetime filled with special love and happiness.
105. May your engagement signify the start of something really great.
106. May your hearts never cease to beat for each other. Congratulations on your engagement.
107. May your joining together bring you more joy than you can imagine.
108. May your life and times together always be blessed with love and care. Hearty congratulations to the both of you on your engagement.
109. Congratulations you two on your engagement! While its no surprise to those who love you, may this time in your life be filled with lots of love and joy, as well as many days of unexpected bliss! Looking forward to the wedding of the year. Save a dance for me!
110. Congratulations on your engagement! Best Wishes to an amazing couple! May you always be filled with love, joy, peace and romance.
100 Best Happy Anniversary Messages and Wishes
120 Best Happy Birthday Greetings Your Friends Would Appreciate
100 Happy Holiday Greetings For Friends, Family And Businesses
100 Funny Happy Birthday Meme, Images, Pictures, Messages
20 Best Happy Anniversary Images, Pictures and Photos
Sep 26, 2019 Use our guide with 108 examples of wedding wishes for perfect And, if you're also religious, you probably already know which wedding card quotes you want to use – which . “Best wishes for a long and happy life together.
The vows and rings are exchanged, and the new couple makes their newlywed walk back up the aisle. If you look carefully at their faces, you may see joy mixed with apprehension. What wedding wishes and wisdom can you offer them? It's too late now to warn them away from the marital institution. It's time for wishing them well.
Here are famous quotes on love and marriage that you can use to wish them a new life of togetherness and happiness:
"If ever two were one, then surely we. If ever man were loved by wife, then thee."
"What a happy and holy fashion it is that those who love one another should rest on the same pillow."
"To the world, you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world."
"There is no more lovely, friendly, and charming relationship, communion, or company than a good marriage."
"Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along."
"You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly."
"When you make a sacrifice in marriage, you’re sacrificing not to each other but to unity in a relationship."
"One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life. That word is 'love.'"
"There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved."
"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage."
"Marriage is not a ritual or an end. It is a long, intricate, intimate dance together, and nothing matters more than your own sense of balance and choice of partner."
"Where there is love there is life."
"There is nothing more lovely in life than the union of two people whose love for one another has grown through the years, from the small acorn of passion into a great rooted tree."
"The supreme happiness in life is the conviction that we are loved."
"What counts in making a happy marriage is not so much how compatible you are, but how you deal with incompatibility."
"A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person."
"What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined for life—to strengthen each other in all labor, to rest on each other in all sorrow, to minister to each other in silent unspeakable memories at the moment of the last parting?"
"If there is such a thing as a good marriage, it is because it resembles friendship rather than love."
"Like everything which is not the involuntary result of fleeting emotion but the creation of time and will, any marriage, happy or unhappy, is infinitely more interesting than any romance, however passionate."
We know why you’re here. It’s really difficult to decide what to write in a wedding card. Either way, we have examples of wedding wishes for every scenario!
Depending on how you know the engaged couple there are a few DOs and DON’Ts that you’ll want to be aware of, and plenty of wedding message examples to help you fine-tune your wedding congratulations.
Scroll through our guide of wedding wishes or quickly jump to a favorite section of wedding congratulations messages:
A highly traditional wedding card should avoid the word “congratulations”. It’s not as common now, but this word used to be viewed as a backhanded compliment meaning ‘We’re surprised you actually found someone’ directed at the bride.
Instead, keep your wedding messages super positive and relatively short. As a rule of thumb, use wedding sentiments that reinforce strength and longevity.
“May the love and happiness you feel today shine through the years.”
“Your wedding day will come and go, but may your love forever grow.”
“May the love you share today grow stronger as you grow old together.”
“Thank you for letting me share in this joyful day. I wish you all the best as you embark on this wonderful union.”
“Wishing you joy, love and happiness on your wedding day as you begin your new life together.”
“May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy.”
“Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.”
“May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy.”
“Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.”
“Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.”
Anyone who believes the adage “actions speak louder than words” should strongly consider including a gift with their kind wishes. A bridal subscription – our favorite is the Miss To Mrs Bridal Box – delivers some much needed wedding planning tools, beauty items, and adorable bridal gifts.
It has subscription options which range from accelerated to standard, extended to quarterly, and then the tailored plans. This ensures that whether the wedding is 3 months away or for the year 2020 — there’s an option just perfect for her!
You can never send a gift too early!
GIVE AS GIFT
You can share special memories and thoughts to make your wedding message more meaningful. Below are some marriage wishes examples of what to put on your formal wedding cards.
“Wishing you the best!”
“We are so very happy for you both!”
“Wishing you the best today, tomorrow and forever!”
“Hoping all your dreams are fulfilled in your new life together!”
“So thankful I got to share this day with you both!”
“As time passes may your love only grow beyond measure!”
“May all your dreams come true in your adventure together!”
“Nurture and care for your love from this day forward. It will then grow into the most beautiful thing you’ve ever known!”
“Thankful I was allowed to share this monumental day with you both!”
“May all your dreams come true in your life together!”
Sometimes funny is the best way to spread your happy wedding congratulations. Maybe it’s a friend or coworker that you joke around with on a regular basis, or maybe you’re just commonly known as the funny one and a humorous wedding message is expected. If this sounds like you a few jokes are highly recommended.
But, NEVER joke about past relationships, shock at them having found someone to marry or divorce.
“As Bill and Ted said, ‘Be excellent to each other.'”
“Thanks for inviting us to eat and drink while you get married. Congrats!”
“Wishing you lots of love—and lots of makeup sex!”
(If this is appropriate given your relationship with the couple.)
“Our marriage advice: Love, honor and… scrub the toilet.”
(Or fill in any other funny advice you have.)
“Marriage: A relationship where one person is always right, and one person is the husband. Congratulations!”
“Treat marriage like a hockey game. No roughing!”
“Thanks for the free booze. Best wishes on a long, happy marriage!”
“This calls for congratulations, and probably champagne.”
See Also: Happy Wedding Anniversary Quotes, Wishes, Messages Congratulations, and I hope you remain this happy for the rest of your lives. 12. You are.
Happy Married Life Wishes Quotes for Friends and Family is beautiful collections of happy married life messages that you can send across to your loved ones. Marriage is the happiest moment in our life, and you can share in his/her joy by sending one of this our lovely happy marriage wishes to her.
1. You have chosen to go on a beautiful journey with the love of your life, and I am very proud of you dear friend. Happy married life.
2. They say our choices show us what we truly are, and our actions indicate our sincerity, and you have chosen true love above all other things, I am so happy for you that is what matter most in marriage, congratulations.
3. I am so proud of the person you have become, and the life you have chosen for yourself. I felicitate with you on your marriage, happy marriage life.
4. Long ago, you and I chose to be friends because I found everything wonderful about you, right now, you have chosen true love, I’m wishing you peace and harmony, happy marriage.
5. As we celebrate your marriage life, may we celebrate many more anniversaries to come, amen, wishing you the best of marriage.
6. To friends that turned into a family, likes to love, and dreams to actuality. Happy married life.
7. I am so glad to have gotten to know you at school. Best wishes to you and your new wife!
8. Recall when you used to lecture me on the qualities of a good husband, well, safe to say that you have found him. Best wishes now and always, happy marriage.
9. You were like the brother I never had. I wish you all the good that marriage has got to offer my dear friend.
10. Best wishes to a cool friend and her new husband on their wedding day.
11. Love, love, and more love are what I wish for you both my friends on your wedding day, and until eternity.
12. We have had so many amazing memories together! May you always make even more amazing memories with each other.
13. Here is to unending love and life-changing friendship between you and your chosen life partner!
14. Remember when we were little, and you used to play the role of a ‘wife’, now you get to do it in real life! I am so proud of the woman you have become. Congrats.
15. May your amazing love story be an inspiration, to be told someday to come. Warmest congrats!
16. May every day become the day you celebrate the way you feel about each other. Amen. Happy married life.
17. As you both grow old together, may your love grow stronger and mightier.
18. To my dearest friend, best wishes for a fun-filled and adventurous future together.
19. Like rains, may the blessings of this day pour down on your newfound family.
20. As fresh as the love resides in the hearts of both of you, may it remain till eternity. Happy married life.
21. You have found someone to hold your hand tight in any given situation. I couldn’t be any less happy for you, you deserve it girl!
22. I am delighted that you get to say “I do” to the love of your life. And I am more delighted that I get to witness it firsthand. I wish you a happy married life.
23. The heavens smile today as two wonderful souls come together as one. Have a great life!
1. I consider your husband the luckiest man on earth to have you as his wife! And I mean that. Happy married life dear sister
2. I am definitely going to miss having you around me, and I am so happy to celebrate this day with you.
3. I am so happy that both of you found love, and chose love. Happy married life.
4. A hearty congratulation to the best sister one can ever have. You have made mom and dad very proud. May God bless your new home.
5. I have always admired your role as a big sister in the house, and now I am happy to admire your roles as a wife, congrats sis!
6. “Wife”. That’s a newly acquired title you’ve got there! I wish you all the love in the universe.
7. On my list of the best live events, today, you take the first row. Congratulations on your wedding my dearest sister.
8. As I welcome the love of your life to our family as a new member, I couldn’t be happier!
9. This is an exciting day for us, your family, and we wish you all the glad tidings of marriage.
10. As God has blessed you with a husband, I have simultaneously been blessed with a new sibling, and I couldn’t be more thankful!
11. Love is patient, love is affectionate, and love never declines. I wish you both LOVE.
12. May God bless your union, enrich your lives, and deepen and lengthen your love on the course of your lives together, Amen.
13. Anyone would be happy to have you as a sister, and even happier to have you as a wife! Congratulations on your wedding.
14. I pray that your lives together bring more joy to your lives than you both can imagine. Happy married life my loving sis.
15. Congratulations on your wedding! Lots of love today and beyond.
16. May each passing anniversary be celebrated with laughter-filled memories, starting from today. Amen.
17. You possess the best characters of a good sister and I am sure you also have the best qualities of a good wife and wonderful mother to be. Congrats sis! happy marriage life.
18. On your wedding day, I wish you the best kind of love- patient, fearless, sure, and understanding.
19. Marriage is a journey towards the end of time. I wish you the best journey ahead.
20. Congratulations on your new found life, for you, are in this for the long run. May God be with you every step of the way, Amen.
21. You have always been a blessing to me. So now, go ahead and be an even bigger blessing to your husband. Love you, sister.
22. I have had my own fair share of love from you, and it will only be cruel of me not to be happy with you on this special occasion. I am excited for you! happy marriage life.
23. May your new found love be as bright as the sun at daytime, clear as the moon at night, and as endless as the oceans. God bless you, happy new family life.
24. My beloved sister, you have been there for me all along, now am going to miss you, I will miss those lovely things you do, but am the happiest to see you married to the love of your life. Congratulations and happy married life.
25. Good to have you married, my aim is to visit a sister in another place, now am going to have a place to spend a vacation, I am happy for you sister, congratulations and happy married life.
26. You remember you said you will get married to the most handsome and loving husband, you have your dreams come to pass, you are also, beautiful, and that makes the both of you perfect for each other, happy married life.
27. The special day of your life is here, you are the most loving and caring sister, I have you in mind always, happy married life dear sister.
28. How special you are, you are my everything, my sister who has turn to my mother, you are always there for me, happy married life sister.
29. Your marriage shall be a blessing for your life, your children shall round your table, you will never regret it, it’s your day be happy, you are my lovely sister, happy marriage life.
30. Happy married life dear sister, you are the best sister in the world, I can’t wait to see your beautiful kids, I am so happy you are married to the man of your choice, congratulations, happy married life.
31. You are the most amazing person I have ever meet, you are so lovely to be with at all time, you deserve a good man as a husband, happily married life.
32. You make me what I am today, the best teacher ever, the most loving companion, am glad you are my sister, happy married life.
33. Congratulation on your marriage, how wonderful you look, I am happy for you, you look so pretty and happy on your day, you are to keep smiling for it’s your special day, a day to remember. Happy married life sister.
34. What a great feeling I am feeling and am sure you are so happy today, I will be glad to be your sister again and again if we are to meet again in another world, you are so nice and kind your marriage shall be a blessing. Congratulation and am happy for you.
35. Happy marriage life sister, you deserve a special gift today and am going to surprise you with that today, happy marriage life my dear.
36. Long live the dearest person on earth, long life my sweet sister, today is your marriage, you are just too special. Congratulation.
37. Happy marriage life, your wedding is a source of wealth and blessing, that makes you a special and important person in my life, congratulation sister.
38. I want to be the first to wish you a happy married life, you are one special person in my life, and you deserve a wonderful and exciting day, happy marriage life sister.
39. Happy marriage life sister, may the Lord bless you with a happy family.
40. I’m blessed to have an inspiring sister like you, I wish I can follow you to your lovely home, it is hard to let you go because you mean the world to us, I will check on you time to time, happy marriage life.
41. Happy marriage lives my dear sister, I owe you a lot because you made me today a great person, am glad you found true love. Happy marriage life.
42. Keep smiling, it is your beautiful day, you deserve a life of joy and happiness, you are so priceless, I can’t express how happy I’m to have you as a sister, happy marriage life sister.
43. Happy marriage life my sister, the best of sisters in the world, the most beautiful of all beauty, the most intelligent among scholar, have a day full of joy happiness. Congratulations.
44. Happy to have your marriage in my presence, today marks success and prosperity, you will not lack anything and you shall find favor every day of your life in your new home.
45. Happy marriage lives my most priceless jewels of a sister, you are my favorite; I like you so much and like spending time with you. Congratulations.
46. My sister, the only true friend in the world, I am the luckiest and happiest to have you as a sister, love you and have a peaceful marriage life.
47. I am not going to stop wishing you well and praying for you, you are the reason I smile, happy and loving married life.
48. Having you in my life tells me am going to be a successful person in life, right from when I was a kid, you have been the behind my success and you are too gorgeous and intelligent, you are so smart and look elegant, happy for you on your wedding day.
49. Congratulation my dear sister I’m glad to be part of your joy, you are the only one who has thought me the true love, I love you and I’m going to miss you.
50. Happy marriage life to the only trusted sister in the world, you are my role model, I am happy for you.
51. Congratulation my dear sister, your wedding is a good thing for me, for the family and the entire people around you, you have a heart of gold, you are so nice and kind to people, you are going to a new home, have all you ever dreamed of in your new home. Congratulations sister on your marriage life.
1. I have learned a whole lot from you growing up with you as a brother, and I hope to learn more from you as a husband. Happy married life.
2. It is said that you would know when you have found the right one. Both of you are just right for each other. Congrats.
3. Congrats for you have found your life partner and teammate. May your love last forever!
4. Dear brother, thank you for the advice you have given to me over the years; now it is my turn: never go to sleep with an argument unsettled. Have a wonderful life!
5. To the best brother one could ever ask for, and his new wife; I am overjoyed to see you both happy.
6. You display the best characters of a good brother and I am sure you also have the best quality of a good husband. Congrats bro!
7. I am nothing but thankful to have a brother as caring as you, and so, I wish you and your new life partner lifelong prosperity and love.
8. May the joy you feel today last a lifetime. Congratulations to my best brother!
9. Adding a new member to our family has always been something I look forward to. Thanks for making this day a reality dear brother.
10. Sending prayers of unflinching love and happiness to you on this special day, congratulations.
11. Thanks for making the family very proud. May love continue to pour down from the mighty heavens and into your marriage. Amen.
12. As you embark on this wonderful union, may your love continue to shine through the years.
13. Anyone would be happy to have you as a brother, and even happier to have you as a husband! Congratulations on your wedding.
14. My heartfelt wishes to you on your special day. May you enjoy all of what life throws at you.
15. Wishing you a life adorned with happiness and a love that only grows firm as the world ages. I love you, dear brother.
16. You have found someone to compliment you. You have found someone that is going to be your peace, and I am nothing but happy for you. Congratulations.
1. May your life together be filled with love, joy, peace, success, and laughter, and may it be fruitful too.
2. Lots of love from us! And a warm welcome to your new family.
3. What a wonderful day to celebrate my sister-in-law and her new husband! All the best to you both, I wish you bliss.
4. I am so delighted to celebrate this spectacular day with you and your new husband.
5. I am overly joyous to welcome new addition to our family! Congratulations dear.
6. You give my brother so much happiness and joy. May you have a marriage full of love and success. Amen.
7. I have always prayed for a sister, and now I get one. Thank you for being a blessing to my brother and to our family at large. We love you.
8. Warmest of welcome to your newest family! Congratulations. Hugs and love!
9. May the joy that is yours today, always fill your lives. Happy married life.
10. Our family has just gained a rare gem I must say! Happy conjugal bliss my dear.
11. We really wanted a wife for our brother, but right now I am in a realization that we have a beautiful soul mate for him. Thank you for coming into our lives, wishing you a happy marriage ever!
12. Like a fresh breeze, you bring serenity and reassurance to our family. My God makes your new house a home. Congratulations.
13. I wish you ceaseless affection, prosperity, laughter, love, joy, and happiness as you embark on this blissful journey.
1. May your marriage bring you unending joy as you start your lives together. May God bless your union.
2. Best wishes to my brother-in-law as you start your brand new life together with your new wife.
3. Welcome to the family. It feels great to have another addition to the family. We love you.
4. A long and happy life together is what I wish you. Happy married life.
5. Thank you for the invitation to your wonderful marriage, for I feel honored to share in this day with you both. Best wishes!
6. Lots and lots of love to the best brother-in-law in the whole wide world! And his new life partner.
7. Our deepest love from the rest of my family and I. you make our sister very happy. Congrats once again.
8. As you start a new life with my sister, I wish you both all the love and all the goodness that comes with it. Hugs and kisses!
9. May God-ward off all negativities and uncertainties from your lives, today, and onward till eternity, happy marriage life.
10. To get to call both of you ‘family’, has been the best highlight of my year. I love you both and congrats.
11. We are thrilled to get to welcome the newest member to our family! We really do love you both.
12. I pray your new house becomes your new home, and I pray your new family remains your family forever. Amen. Congratulations.
13. May the years ahead be filled with endless love and smiling faces. You two deserve nothing but the best.
14. You are an undeniable blessing to both families. Here’s to a long, fruitful and happy marriage.
15. I want to hugely congratulate you on this big day. May all the blessings come your way.
16. May God who joined you both together, be with both if you all the time, every step of the way.
17. May we all continue to come together as a family to celebrate all anniversaries, christenings, and a host of other celebrations. Congratulations!!
1. I am happy you have decided to settle down now, it’s a very good thing, congratulation, and happy married life
2. Happy married life my dear, you are both wonderful and will make a wonderful home. Happy for you.
3. As you enter into this beautiful union, may your heart desire be fulfill, you shall live together in good health and long life, happy marriage life.
4. The beautiful secret of peaceful marriage is love; let the love of one another rule in your heart, happy marriage life.
5. The wedding bell will ring forever in your lives; you shall keep being happy and loving forever, happy marriage life.
6. A new life has just started a life of togetherness, you are not alone anymore, and you have a new family, congratulation and happy married life.
7. Marriage is to cherish and honor each other, understand your different way of life that is the begging of a strong bond between you both, happy for you, and happy new life.
8. May God bless you with a home full of peace and happiness; you shall find favor and so many good luck, happy marriage life.
9. Marriage is a bond of two hearts with love and endurance; wish you all the beautiful things in life, happy marriage life.
10. Haven rejoices as two become one, I am wishing you a successful marriage, a marriage to cherish and love by people; you shall have beautiful kids around you soon. Happy marriage life.
11. Happy marriage life dear, you are so hard working and I believe with the support of your lovely wife you are going to do great together.
12. You are now one; you must learn to respect each other, accept each other differences and love to listen to each other at all time, happy married life.
13. I am so happy to know you are getting married today, you are becoming a father and the leader of a family, wish you a long life and a happy home.
14. Happy married life my dear, I have always prayed and wished you a good husband, because you are a good lady, you are so nice and caring, you deserve a man of your type, happily married life.
15. The big day is here already, I am wishing you a happy married life, you have planned and work toward the success of this day, may it be successful and everlasting, and may you find peace and happiness, congratulation. Happy married life.
16. I am the happiest to hear this news of your marriage, I wish you bounties of blessing, and I will want to say you are the best and he is lucky to have you.
17. Congratulations on your wedding, you are as new as a baby in this union, may you live in peace and happiness, you shall grow from success to success. Happy marriage life, may you, be the best of couple ever. Happy married life.
18. Happy marriage life, my dearest friend, you a so loving and caring, and you always fun to be with, am going to miss your companies to your lovely husband, all the best, happy marriage life.
19. Marriage is a good thing, it brings two different individuals together, and you see the beauty in living together, playing together, eating together, it’s really fun, am glad for you, happy marriage life.
20. I have been waiting for this day, a day of joy, an unforgettable day of your life, may your marriage be successful and be blessed with lovely kids, congratulation, happy marriage life.
21. Today is a happy day, may this day filled be filled with endless joy, favor, blessings in your life and may you both find everlasting love. Happy marriage life.
22. Congratulations, on your wedding, you are caring, nice, kind and wonderful, you deserve a superman. Am happy for you. Happy marriage life.
23. Marriage is a good thing, and I pray you to find every single day of your life accomplishment with your heart desire. Happy marriage life.
24. it takes two to tangle, love and care endlessly fro each other Am happy for you, you have planned and work toward this day, thank god is here already. Congratulation. Happy marriage life
25. I am glad to witness this beautiful union of yours, you both are so perfect for each other, you are like Romeo and Juliet, am glad you both made it through, congratulation. Happy marriage life.
26. Marriage is an important institution for two love birds, understanding and caring lovers, I trust you because I know you always love, caring and fun to be with, wish you more love, happiness, and good health, happy marriage life.
27. Congratulation on your marriage my dear friend, I will miss but am glad you found true love, may this day be a memorable and happy day of your life, congratulation, and happy marriage life.
28. You are so beautiful and romantic, you deserved to be loved and cared for, am sure your dreams and wishes come through, congratulation and happy marriage life.
29. Your marriage shall be filled with loving memories and your union shall be the best among others. Happy marriage life.
30. Your dreams have come to reality; your long awaited dream woman is here. You’ve got the guts to rejoice and celebrate, wish you love, happiness and happy home in good health.
31. Today is a day of celebration of love between you and your beautiful wife, don’t stop smiling, you deserve to be happy because of you a very wonderful person. Happy marriage life. Congratulations.
32. I have always wished you a beautiful marriage, you have made so many marriages a reality, now it’s yours, am assuring you of endless love and happiness in your marriage.
33. Good things easily find good people. You are the joy of our heart; we will miss you, happy marriage life, and congratulations.
34. I am the happiest to be at your most memorable day, you are always in my mind and I will continue to wish you the best in life. Happy marriage life.
Filed Under: Love QuotesTagged With: Happy Marriage Life, Happy Marriage Messages, Happy Marriage Quotes, Happy Marriage Wishes
May your lives keep on growing in adoration and satisfaction together! Happy Wedding Day! I wish your relation as couple blooms into a never ending tale of.