Aug 13, 2019- Explore mbohara1's board "Funny Birthday Wishes" on Pinterest. See more ideas about Absolutely fabulous birthday, Happy brithday and It's your .
We have prepared for you 105 birthday wishes so funny for your friends and family. You can choose to share from this awesome funniest list of happy birthday wishes to put a smile on everyone’s faces.
Check out the list and you will find hilarious birthday wishes for friend, brother, sister, cousin, mom, dad, you name it, so that special day will go in laughter and super fun.
I have prepared your birthday cake and then called the fire department to blow out the candles on your cake.
One more year added now, so it’s better to remain over the ground rather than remaining under that. Wishing you a happy birthday.
You are gradually getting to the top of the hill. It’s better than being buried under it.
So, it’s another birthday with you. Statistics prove that those who have earned more birthdays, have lived the longest life in the earth.
People often compare birthdays with boogers. Because, with the increase of its number, people find breathing harder.
No one will stop tonight from eating your favorite items. I wish you a happiest birthday ever.
So, you are still younger than the age you will be on the next birthday. Have a special celebration.
Another year has gone, but that doesn’t mean you’ve become wiser.
It’s your birthday. Have a buffet cake night and eat as much as you can.
The nature has kept this day special because you are permitted to eat as much cake as you can.
Get personalized birthday video greeting from the President. Great for sharing on Facebook.
Have a great day and enjoy in your life!
Hey, can you blow out all these candles by yourself or should I call our local fire department to help you in this regard.
See how many candles on your cake. You’ll have to blow them out only by sniffing. Ha ha!
Hey, no matter how old have you become today, just make sure that you don’t forget that where you kept the car keys. Good luck!
I haven’t brought any cake for you. Because I know you love this bottle of champagne more. Happy birthday.
There are plenty of years that I can remember for those history classes in our schools. But, the bad news is I can’t remember your birth date as it wasn’t on our course. May be I’m late, but happy birthday.
The room is getting hotter, please blow the candles before your room gets on fire.
It’s cold out there, but I feel much warm for your candles. How hot your birthday is.
Too many birthday means, you are getting closer to death. It’s scientifically proven, not my own words.
Hey, though it’s older, but yet it’s not better yet. Have a wonderful birthday.
Too many candles on the cake means you are getting older too fast.
It’s always very nice to be young, but allows you get to older every year. Don’t worry, just enjoy.
Who could say that we are related? Just joking of course, I want to say happy birthday cousin and all the best on this special day.
Though science says that people starts losing their memory at the age of 41, but for you we can only hope. Ha ha!
Can you remember those young, healthy and colorful days of our young age? It’s always feels awesome when you can recall all those memories.
Your next all birthday compliments will include these words “for your age”. It’s sad, but there is no way you can skip it.
If your candles cost more than your cake, then definitely you are getting older.
Don’t blow the candles, the fire department is on their way to do this job.
It’s getting tougher to see the cake due to the candles over it. Can you remember those days when you had only a few candles on it. Happy birthday.
It feels great when your loved ones wish you the ways you wanted to be wished for this special day. Enjoy!!
Hope someday you’ll enjoy a delicious cake without any tooth.
Last week during the fire on that candle factory we all sang the song – “Happy birthday” to celebrate your birthday.
You must be feeling good, because you look fifty, though you are sixty today. Happy birthday.
Grow more older and become toothless soon.
Hope you’ll live as long as you wish to live. Have a wonderful day.
What is the birthday without fun? Exactly. That is why here you will find ideas on how to write funny birthday wishes accompanied with hilarious bday images and few videos for laughing in motion.
I believe that man grows old like wine and women grows old like cheese. You know old wines are priceless.
On this special day my duty is to call the fire department when you’ll blow out those fifty candles. I’m ready.
As you are getting older, you are becoming wiser. You know no wise man ever wishes to be young again.
Some special words on your birthday: keep smiling as long as you’ve those teeth.
Another year gone, how fast the numbers of candles on the cake are rising.
Congratulations for your sweet smile. Though you don’t have all your teeth, but yet it’s sweet like always.
People often believe that good things don’t last long. So, I guess you are a bad ass!
You may look old, but your heart is evergreen. You are only twenty if we count the age of your heart. Live as long as you wish.
Happy birthday dear. Another birthday means one step closer to the end of life.
The best secret that is yet to be revealed is your true age.
Though it’s obvious to grow old, but it’s optional to grow up.
You must enjoy the cake, because you won’t get a second chance to enjoy that special item as you are under diet.
You always enjoy your birthday in some amazing ways, that’s why you should have one birthday every year.
The cake looks very little for those plenty of candles.
Look, so many candles on a so little cake.
You are such a person who always reminds me the memories of my old days. I’ve never found a smart, funny and good looking person than you. Thank you for being with me.
You get older every year, but I don’t want to remember that. Just enjoy and don’t eat my portion of cake.
Look at my delicious cake. I know you love cakes so let’s finish it together.
I know we both have grown very old now, but I hope you are not going to die before you taste the birthday cake.
It’s time to stop counting the numbers of candles and start to think about the wishes you’ve got today.
You are a person for whom it’s always tough to find a perfect gift. So, I decided not to bring anything expect this beautiful rose.
Shopping anything for your special day is always hard, so lets do it together today.
Look, the number of candles is getting higher, but the cake is still too small. Happy birthday.
Next year, arrange a big cake so that the number of candles fit on the cake easily. Wishing you a happy birthday.
One more year has gone. Now you are more grown up. Make sure you do, it flawlessly.
It’s always good to have a birthday, but to me it’s another chance to eat lots more cakes.
You are so old that I don’t think you would be able to find a bigger cake that fits all the candles together.
No matter how old you become today, don’t let your special day to be spoiled by someone else than me.
Still your smile looks beautiful with those few remaining teeth. Happy birthday.
The number of candles is too much for your tiny cake. Make sure to arrange a bigger one next time.
I know your best birthdays are yet to arrive. Lets wait for those. Happy birthday.
A true friend always remembers your birth date not the how old you are becoming. But believe me, I can remember both of them. I feel so special for this.
You’ve started forgetting things. It’s an indication that you are getting older. But that doesn’t mean that we will forget to celebrate your special day.
The usefulness of life is measured on its application, not in its length. Have a wonderful birthday.
I know the reason why you are scared of your birthday. Because people wish you with weird messages and present your scary cards.
You try a lot to look younger, but still you look older. Enjoy your day.
You will find millions of people in this world and among them I would like to wish you a very happy birthday. Make it the best day of your life.
There are good as well as bad people in the world. Only good people are lucky to find wishes from their well wishers. Happy birthday.
Your birth date is very special because the world found was blessed with several special people. But I’m so sorry to tell you that you are not one of them.
Can you remember our those old days? Those memories are still fresh in my mind. Thanks for being with me. Happy birthday.
With age, wisdom comes. That’s why I believe you are one of the wisest people.
No matter how old you become, still you are the smartest and best looking person in this entire world.
People often say that time is the best healer though it’s also true that time is a dreadful beautician too. Have a wonderful day.
Today one of your secret is going to be revealed. So, get ready for the blast. Happy birthday.
Time runs fast and you are getting older fast too. It seems only a few days when we were young. Now it’s hard to find a tooth in your mouth. Happy birthday.
Every time I ask you the true age, you smile and skip that topic. Today, I won’t give you any chance to escape.
You are the perfect example of how old people celebrate their birthday. There is plenty of food, but doctor has warned you not to eat any of those. Happy birthday!!
You are the person who surprises me most. I don’t know how you passed first one and a half year without talking a single word. Good luck!
It would have been a holiday, if you were a great man in this country. But I’m so unlucky that you are not.
Here is a collection of wishes that you can use to congratulate with one of the happy birthday funny message ever. Best is to say it from the heart and this will bring a special touch while still making the birthday boy or a bday girl laugh.
Respect for all your stuff you have successfully ruined bro. But somehow you have forget to ruined the cake. Because of that I want to say happy birthday brother, we love you anyway 🙂
More candles are on their way to join your cake. Hope you’ll be able to see them very soon.
Your small cake doesn’t have enough space to fit all those candles and also our appetite.
You are the one who has helped me a lot to walk through the rough roads of life. Thanks for everything you did for me including those fights.
There are lots of candles on the cake. So, I guess you need a big lungs to blow all them out.
No matter how big or small the cake is. Remember that you get older every year.
You don’t look as old as your age.
At the age of fifty, you are dancing like only twenty years old. You look amazing. Happy birthday.
The more you are growing, the more mature you are becoming. Happy birthday to the most mature person I’ve ever meet.
I feel jealous because you get the most wishes on birthday. Happy birthday.
It’s time to say that I’m getting older when you find it’s tough to walk up the stairs. That’s true. Happy birthday.
You know that you have passed your golden young days when the walking through the stairs becomes really hard. Moreover, you need to call it as an exercise too. Happy birthday.
You are someone whose birthday can easily be remembered without using any kind reminder options.
Let me wish you as the very first person. I don’t want anyone to do that before me.
If it wasn’t your birthday celebration, I would have been going to buy some drinks for tonight.
I never make any joke that is related to age. Because I know it hurts someone like you.
It’s your birthday. So, get ready to check the notifications for next 24 hours.
It’s your birthday and I think it’s the right time to remind you that my birthday is closing too. Happy birthday.
I tried to find one of the best cards for you, but in the end I could manage only this. Have a wonderful celebration.
We hope you like our compilation of birthday wishes funny as the funny birthday wishes for brother and funny birthday wishes for sister should ever be for that birthday special day.
Keep visting us for more happy birthday dad wishes quotes and more happy birthday sister wishes. Also please share these messages on Pinterest and Facebook for the best result on making someone happy.
Happy Birthday! i cashed in all my new years resolutions to buy this card!
As you’ve aged I’ve started to wonder, Does the skin on your face really wrinkle or is it just your own personal treasure map to follow in the afterlife and you are suppose to be staring at the mirror studying it? Anyways Happy Birthday! Here’s to surviving to the next clue.
Congratulations! Another year of not remembering the horror you were born into! Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday. I didn’t buy you a present. I’ve heard that we are either born rich or handsome and clearly you’re loaded!
I bought this card for you and I don’t remember why…use it for your birthday because I’ll probably forget that too.
I’d like to wish you health on your birthday, but I’m broke and need that inheritance. Here’s to great sex instead.
For my wife on her birthday, the stars are beautiful and the moon is bright. This was supposed to be romantic but instead I’ll make your sandwich tonight.
My darling child, on the day you were born, the world saw beauty and bliss. Except for me. I got a headache from having to write all of this. Happy Birthday.
To my sibling, enjoy your awesome day. Tomorrow, it’s back in the gallows with the rest of us.
Its your birthday!!!!…….will not be airing today due to technical difficulties. Please check with your local parental advisers on how to access this content.
I use to hear with age comes wisdom. Congratulations on another year of proving them wrong. Happy birthday.
Roses are red; Violets are Blue. May the Lord have Mercy on what the years have done to you.
I send my best birthday wishes, and apologize for the absence and no gift. The Border Patrol and I disagreed on what constituted “pretty plants”. On the bright side, I hear I will be able to send you a stainless steel fork ring next year so I’m excited about that.
As you can see from the list, a tiny bit of laughter can go a long way. Brighten up the next birthday you visit with any of these phrases or create your own. The art of a good phrase is knowing your audience. Maybe some of these are not for you. Either case, knowing someone personally, allows you to create your own humor and place it in a card, speak it in a toast, or plaster it on a billboard. Get creative and enjoy your next birthday party putting grins on everyone’s faces and laughter in their hearts.
I know it is difficult not being able to admire the top of your cake because of all the candles, especially because of your failing eyesight. At least retirement is coming soon! Happy birthday oldie!
Remember, now that you’re older, age is an irrelephant number. But like elephants, we don’t forget. We know you’re old!
The older you are, the better you’ll get. Unless you’re a cookie, then you’ll just go soft.
We all know birthdays are good for your health. Studies have proved that those who have more of them have lived longer.
Who says you can’t teach an old dog new tricks? I bet you can cough, sneeze and pee all at the same time now you’re older!
One more year you’ve survived to annoy everyone you know! Happy birthday!
Thank you to everyone who wished me a birthday message because a notification appeared in the top right of your Facebook account.
Happy birthday to someone who will have no teeth soon. Enjoy the cake while you still can!
Another year older, but not another year wiser!
Since we’re like sisters, if you let me borrow everything of yours, I will not tell your mom what happens at this party.
Think of all the things you wish to be told on your birthday and just imagine I told them so I don’t have to!
Thank you for always being older than me. You’ll get to experience the joys of back pain and being toothless first!
We considered buying the amount of candles to match your age to put on the cake. But we’d run out of space on the cake. Happy birthday!
I tried to make a list of the words of wisdom you have taught me over the years to try and make this birthday special. Unfortunately, my list is blank! Happy birthday anyway!
Share the funniest and most hilarious happy birthday wishes with your friends and family and put a big smile on their faces.
It’s a person that you really care about but often gets on your nerves. She’s admittedly adorable, but you wonder if you were trying a bit too hard during some of your childhood pillow fights. You would never let anyone hurt her, and then sometimes you simply feel like pulling her hair off. But, hey, that’s just a manner of speaking: it’s your sister, and sisters are forever, and you love and protect her, right?
This great collection of funny birthday wishes for your dear sister will initially make you laugh with the idea of her reading them, and will then probably bring her more laughs on her special day! Pick your favorite one and share it with her. Presents might follow, memories will definitely come back on a day like this, but a big birthday laugh is perfect for now.
Happy Birthday, Sister! Hope your birthday is absolutely bananas!
A birthday Toast for my beloved sister!
Happy Birthday to a gorgeous, awesome and funny girl. Did I just wish to myself? Anyway… Happy Birthday, Sister!
Forget about the past, you can’t change it. Forget about the future, you can’t predict it. Forget about the present. I didn’t get you one! Happy Birthday.
Keep Calm & celebrate your Big Bad 50th Birthday!
Happy Birthday. This year, do it your way.
Wishing you a birthday that doesn’t totally suck
Happy Bday, sis. You’re awesome.
Feeling blessed on my sister’s birthday.
Happy Birthday, Sister. I know your real age.
Happy Birthday, Sister. Follow me to awesomeness.
200+ Great Birthday Images for Free Download & Sharing
Top 100+ Original and Funny Happy Birthday Memes
Funny Birthday Wishes for your Family and Friends
If you liked what you read, please share it. It really helps us a lot.
Were found 149 happy birthday messages:
50+ funny birthday wishes to make that special someone laugh on their birthday. Laughter is the best gift!.
Choosing a birthday card is just half the battle; now you have to think of something funny to write inside. We’ve scoured the internet, searched our own cards and trawled thousands of ideas to bring you a list of the 69 funniest things you can say inside your card. From the rude and offensive to the cheeky and light-hearted messages, simply choose your favourite and pass it off as your own. You’re welcome!
1. I always limit my budget on buying birthday gifts according to what that person gave me as a gift on my birthday. Enjoy your gift of nothing!
2. Happy birthday to one of the few people whose birthday I can remember without a Facebook reminder.
3. Forget about the past, you can’t change it. Forget about the future, you can’t predict it. Forget about the present, I didn’t get you one.
4. May your Facebook wall be filled with birthday wishes from people you’ve never met, haven’t seen in years, or genuinely couldn’t care less about.
5. On your birthday don’t forget to set goals that are sky high, and spend the rest of the year miserably trying to build a rocket to get there.
6. You’re a really hard individual to shop for… so I didn’t get you anything. Happy birthday!
7. Happy birthday to the only person I would rescue in the event of a zombie apocalypse.
8. If you were Jesus, today would be Christmas!
9. Smart, good looking, and funny. But enough about me. Happy birthday!
10. It is scientifically proven that people who have more birthdays live longer.
11. Right, let’s get you so drunk that you end up believing it’s my birthday and buying me drinks all night 😉
12. Happy birthday! Can you believe we used to think people our age were adults and had their life in order?
13. Congratulations on getting slightly older!
14. Well done – you have still been alive for several years!
1. Happy birthday – I’m so glad you’ll always be older than me
2. Remember that growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional!
3. Birthdays are like spotting Bigfoot. You really do want to see them but you’re a little afraid of what they’ll look like…
4. If you look back through all the years you’ve lived, the first thing you’ll notice is that you need a telescope.
5. Happy birthday – So far, this is the oldest you’ve ever been!
6. At least you’re not as old as you will be next year… if you make it!
7. If anyone calls you old, hit them with your cane and throw your teeth at them!
8. Yes, we have reached that age… when every compliment we get is usually followed by ‘for your age’. You’re still looking great though… for your age!
9. As you get older, three things happen. The first thing is your memory goes, and I can’t remember the other two.
10. Congratulations! You are now old enough to need TWO packs of candles for your cake.
11. We all knew this day was coming. It’s best to just suck it up and accept it’s no longer acceptable for you to eat a happy meal in public.
12. Don’t worry about your age… alcohol will make it all better!
13. I will stop making age jokes on your birthday now… you’ve reached the age where it’s genuinely not funny anymore.
14. Just remember the more candles on the cake, the bigger the cake you’ll get! Now who’s laughing?
15. Another year older and you’re one step closer to getting those Velcro shoes!
16. Remember that age is just a number… just a really, REALLY high one in your case!
17. I regret to inform you that your childhood has EXPIRED.
1. Happy birthday! Let’s celebrate the first time you cried naked in someone else’s bed…
2. I hope you have a happy annual celebration of escaping from your mum’s uterus. I wish that you may never again have to return to your dark underwater prison.
3. Birthdays are like bogeys. The more you have, the harder it is to breathe!
4. I hope your birthday is better than walking through a fart with your mouth open.
5. Since it’s your birthday, I’ll let you leave the lights on.
6. May your day be more beautiful than a unicorn farting rainbows.
7. I hope you celebrate your birthday the way you came into this world, naked and screaming!
8. Some say that age is just a number. I say that’s bullsh**. I mean, you’re getting really old. Happy birthday anyway.
9. Happy birthday… congratulations on now being of the age where understand the horror of waking yourself up with your own fart!
10. You might be old, but you’re still a d***.
11. Older and wiser… but still a bit of a pr***.
12. I didn’t know where to start on your birthday present so I thought I’d trawl the internet. After a couple of hours I found some really good stuff. But then I remembered I was supposed to be finding you a birthday present and it was too late. Sorry!
13. Have a mucking farvellous birthday!
14. Some things are better with age. Too bad you aren’t one of them.
1. You’re the least famous person I know of who was born on your birthday.
2. I couldn’t think of a message that would make you laugh for your birthday card… you’re too boring…
3. I hope your birthday is better than the card I sent you…
4. Seriously, I don’t know how many more of your birthdays I can handle.
5. Another year older… and you still can’t grow a beard.
6. If I made fun of how many years old you are, it would be beyond funny.
7. Getting someone as awesome as me to send a birthday message to you, has undoubtedly been your biggest achievement this year.
8. Congratulations on being a year older and still maintaining such a low level of maturity; you are truly an inspiration.
9. Happy birthday! Here is a piece of card to show you how little I care…
10. What are you so happy about? It’s your birthday and you are going to have to spend a lot of money to keep us happy. At least have fun doing it!
11. Life was meant to be celebrated more often than just one day a year. Man, you’re missing opportunities the other 364 days!
12. I decided to keep having birthdays because it beats the alternative… Death.
1. I know you had lots of birthday wishes yesterday, but who is thinking of you today? Me, that’s who. Happy belated birthday!
2. I’m sorry my birthday wishes are belated—I honestly didn’t think you’d live this long. Happy birthday!
3. Sorry I wasn’t there with you to mourn the loss of your youth. Happy birthday!
4. It’s not your fault, buddy. No one can help the fact that you’re growing old, and that I totally forgot… Happy belated birthday!
5. You’re amazing, wise, super cool, fantastic, brilliant, intelligent – but don’t get too excited. I’m only saying all these things because I’m a couple of days late! Happy birthday!
6. It wasn’t my fault… Facebook forgot to remind me about your birthday!
7. It’s so tough to believe that you are getting older, that I decided to wish you happy birthday late this year.
8. Sorry I missed your birthday… hopefully you’ll have another one next year…
1. Two things that are inevitable for any living person are birthdays and taxes.
2. Birthdays are like cheese. They stink more the older they get.
3. Aging is the worst side effect of birthdays.
4. There’s really only one true birthday. The rest are simply anniversaries of the day of a person’s birth.
5. Birthdays are like vacations. You don’t have one too often and they come and go too quickly.
6. The old pessimist focuses on his growing number. The old optimist focuses on his growing blessings.
7. Getting older is just part of life… and the other parts are even worse.
8. The older you get, the more disoriented your hair gets. Once it leaves your head, it seems to get lost.
If you are looking for a funny birthday card, browse through our funny birthday cards range.
Share the funniest and most hilarious happy birthday wishes with your friends and family and put a big smile on their faces.