The end of the day and the end of the semester aren't always easy on young students—they may miss their friends and teachers, and the fun.
Finding the right choices of words to put in your goodbye message to a favorite teacher or mentor can often be a difficult task to do.
But you need not worry anymore because on this page we have produced profoundly beautiful texts that you can include in your farewell messages to a departing mentor or tutor of yours.
I wouldn’t be where I am without you. Thank you.
Goodbye, Good luck and Thank You!
You taught us everything we know.
Academic Birthday Wishes | Celebrating with Teachers and Students
Professionally Yours : Happy Birthday Wishes for my Boss
Birthday Wishes for Teachers, Professors and Instructors
If you liked what you read, please share it. It really helps us a lot.
This goodbye farewell message will make you remember us and we do hope a glorious future for you. Senior students are the guide of the junior students.
Farewell Messages for Teachers and Professors: Take ideas from these inspirational quotes to write a personal message on a greeting card. Use heartfelt words in a farewell speech to say goodbye in a way that it shows gratitude. Whether it is the call of a new job or retirement – get the class together and shower your teacher with smiles, hugs, best wishes and luck. Sweet Facebook posts, cute pins on Pinterest and funny tweets will be a cool touch in the farewell festivities for teachers and professors who are active on social media. Teaching is a thankless job which involves tolerating naughty and disrespectful behavior all the time. This is your chance to show that despite everything, you have nothing but respect and admiration for someone who stood by you through it all.
1) Classrooms are now going to have the dullest of hues. The school is now going to feel, boring and blue. Most importantly, learning will never be the same without a teacher like you. Goodbye.
2) You taught, not just what ought to be taught… but also what you thought we needed to learn. Thanks for everything, farewell.
3) Astronauts, physicists, programmers, musicians, technologists, doctors, engineers, lawyers and all the other professions that make the world go around have one thing in common – a good teacher who gave light to their dreams. Farewell, to one such teacher.
4) You will easily find a new set of cool students like us… but we’ll never find another cool teacher like you. Goodbye.
5) No one can really say good bye to a teacher, for they forever stay in little homes called… hearts of their students. Farewell.
6) Never remain under anyone’s shadow in life – except for a great teacher’s. This is a piece of wisdom we’re all happy to follow. Farewell.
7) Today I am creating a few new boards on my Pinterest in your honor. They will be called Inspiration, Motivation, Knowledge and Wisdom – because that is what you have given us all these years. Farewell, to my favorite teacher.
8) Dear teacher… you may be away from me, but your teachings will never be. Goodbye.
9) The backbone of a good school is not made from fancy classrooms and large campuses. It is made from the excellent education imparted by teachers like you. Farewell.
10) There’s no such thing as goodbyes and farewells when it comes to teachers… because their teachings forever stay in their student’s minds and hearts.
11) Forget the laptop, forget the Kindle and forget the iPad… your words have been the greatest learning tool we could’ve ever had. Farewell, to our favorite teacher.
12) Good teachers teach not just by reading out textbooks, but by lighting up imaginations. Farewell to one such teacher.
13) Cheers and tears, high fives and cries – this is the crazy roller coaster ride of emotions that we’re going through, will bidding farewell to an awesome teacher like you. Goodbye.
14) Nobody cares whether it is Monday or Friday, because when you teach it’s always a FunDay. Goodbye.
15) Dear teacher… wishing you farewell is the worst thing I have done as a student so far. Such an irony, that it is even worse than all the long hours you made me spend in detention. We’ll miss you, goodbye.
16) Learning from a good teacher is an experience that can sometimes be more profound than education itself. You have given me just that. Thanks, farewell.
17) For you, teaching might have been a job. But for us, learning from a teacher like you was nothing less than a once in a lifetime experience. Farewell.
18) Just like how flowers spread fragrance wherever they are kept, teachers spread knowledge and wisdom wherever they go. Farewell and good luck.
19) Our school has incurred the biggest loss in its history – the resignation of a great teacher like you. Farewell.
20) Dear teacher… we are bidding you farewell but we our hearts will never say goodbye to the wonderful things you’ve taught us.
21) Awesome teachers like you, rare to come by. It is impossible for us, to say goodbye. As we bid you farewell, we can’t help but cry.
22) Saying goodbye to a teacher as awesome as you engulfs, us in a tornado of emotions. We might be giving you a standing ovation, but from inside we are weeping tears that could fill an ocean.
23) The word farewell contains the essence of the kind of teacher you were to us – a FAIR teacher who inspired us to do WELL in our lives. Thanks a lot and farewell.
24) Goodbye to a teacher, who has been less of a tutor, and more of a second mother.
25) I am angry and jealous, because students of another school are about to get a fabulous teacher while we are about to lose one. Farewell.
26) A teacher’s words are the sparks that light up wicks of imagination in their students’ minds.
27) You may be leaving the school but the knowledge you have imparted has been engraved in our minds forever. Goodbye, all your students are going to miss you.
28) The school should give awesome teachers like you a permanent detention so that you would never be able to go away. Farewell.
29) While the school is mourning the loss of an exceptional teacher, the students are mourning the departure of a person no less than their mother. Farewell.
30) I refuse to learn Science from any other teacher who cannot make Nature come alive in front of my eyes… just like how you did. Farewell.
31) Valuable lessons are hidden everywhere – but it takes a good teacher to tell students where to look.
32) I officially hate the head hunter who poached a brilliant teacher like you from our school. Farewell.
33) The joy of getting good grades isn’t going to be the same anymore, because I won’t have a teacher like you to pat my back and help my success soar. Farewell.
34) Dear teacher… you didn’t just teach me how to count, but also to how to make myself count. Farewell.
35) May you dislike your new job, get disappointed with your new students and find your new colleagues boring… so that you can come back to our school and be our teacher once again. Farewell.
36) From homework to detention, from advice to inspiration… everything you’ve given, has pumped us with motivation. Thanks.
37) Dear teacher… we may forget most of the things you taught us from the textbooks, but we’ll forever remember everything that you said from the heart. Farewell.
38) If all teachers were as cool as you, students would never feel blue. Farewell.
39) I may forget what was taught to me in school. I may forget the pranks I played in class and I may forget all the tests in which I failed. But I will never forget the reassuring words of my favorite teacher. Goodbye.
40) Your contribution in our lives has been exactly like the kind of teacher you are – special and priceless. Goodbye.
Some day and at some time, we need to bid farewell to someone in our life. Bidding farewell to your friends or colleagues will be a painful moment as we will be missing them. It’s never easy to say goodbye and express farewell wishes to colleagues, friends, boss and even to our classmates and teachers.On this section, you can find such special farewell messages and farewell wishes which you can send it them. Feel free to share these farewell wishes to a friend, colleagues, loved ones and family whose going away.
You can express your farewell wishes and messages to your co-worker, friends or boss who needs to go.Instead, bid them the inspirational and best wishes as they go to their new path in life. Here are some farewell message samples that you can use.
Colleagues, although not blood-related, are special people in our lives. They are part of our journey as we continue grow with our career. They are special and important. As they need to say goodbye, make it worth remembering by bidding them some encouraging farewell messages to a colleague or co-worker. So please find some farewell message to colleague here
I will miss you in each pantry break,
coffee chat, after hours gossips,
and simple hand waves.
This good bye wish sends you on a successful path.
Take care my friend.
As you walk on your new chosen path
May the treasures of life come knocking
As each pound on the door, count my wishes,
For they are like my kisses.
We are not always lucky to find a good friend among colleagues.
May our friendship remain even after we change path.
Goodbye and may we cross paths again soon.
Though farewells are sad,
mine is filled with happiness,
because you are pursuing better pastures.
May God bless you with success on this new endeavor.
Seems like our office hours are now longer without you.
You are certainly missed around here.
Wishing you all the best in the new challenges ahead of you.
It was a great pleasure working with you my dear,
We really appreciate your help you have rendered us,
We will be missing you so much,
All the very best!
We know this farewell is going to heavy our hearts
As we are going to miss you rest of our working day.
All the best for you!
Even though it is difficult to accept the pain,
We wish you to have all success in your remaining life
And support us from outside as you were from inside.
The time has come for you to part from us,
We all had wonderful time
And you were a great colleague for us.
Best Wishes for your future!
We have seen so many people in our life;
It is you who made the difference in our career,
Thanks for the support you have given so far
And we wish you great future!
Your honesty is unsurpassed.
Your work cannot be scrutinized.
You are leaving with your head held high.
Best Wishes for you!
People come and go in our life
But when you leave us,
You are making a scare in my heart
All the best in your Future endeavors
When you leave us I am missing your
Humor and happiness you used to give to us
All the best
You are a great person to work with
And your farewell make me sad
I may be away
But remember that in my heart
you will always be close.
I will miss you.
We met at hello
We’re about to be apart with Goodbye
But don’t worry, this is not the end
As in my heart, you will always be there.
I’m gonna miss you.
There are times in life when you meet people
who are just very hard to forget.
Just to let you know that you are one of them.
May your path to your goal be smooth and free from obstacles.
Goodbye my friend.
May your path to your destination be easy.
Cheer up and don’t let this farewell take you down.
Hope I will meet you again in my life,
Best of luck for your future,
Our eyes are definitely going to be filled with little tears,
have to accept your parting and will be kept in our memories forever.
Our boss, who is there to guide and support us, needs to go. It’s hard but leaving is sometimes inevitable. We should accept it and let’s just tell him/her how much we are grateful having them in our side as we work. Here are some farewell messages to boss that you can use.
Knowing that our friend is going to take a path far away from yours is saddening. But it’s not the end of the world. Assure him/her that you will always be there for them, that the friendship will always be there. I’m sure their heart is as heavy as yours as they bid goodbye to you. Comfort them with these messages of farewell to a friend.
I will remember the smile that comforts the heart,
I will remember the miles that never set us apart,
The same miles that gave us new paths set the time that we must part,
Smile and remember me always.
It won’t be easy not having a friend like you close by
Go, take your wings my friend, and fly.
May all your dreams come true.
You will always be in my heart,
but leaving now is for the best.
It can be difficult to say good bye
but knowing that you are leaving for something better makes it less so.
Wishing you the best in your new adventure.
The time has come to face new challenges and embrace more difficult adventures.
Just don’t forget the old friends who are always ready to give you support.
I know you need to bid goodbye,
but please promise me a hello.
I will never forget you my friend.
Let’s exchange adieus for now and
Let our bond be tested ever more.
Goodbyes are never easy
Pictures never carry your warmth
Memories will always pierce the heart
No words can say it all
I’ll miss you, friend!
The times we spent together are filled with happy moments.
Should I ever feel down, I can just tap them from my heart.
I can’t wait for the time we will meet again. Farewell.
From morning lectures to burning the midnight oil,
From early walks to late night talks.
We will always be together in our hearts
But now it’s time for us to part.
It’s not goodbye but see you soon.
Quotes about goodbyes and farewell are also a great way to express your heartiest feeling towards someone who’s about to leave. If you are looking for some nice farewell quotes and sayings, you’re at the right place as we also listed some of the nice quotes for farewell and goodbyes. Hope these help.
You learn about your true feelings
for somebody as you say goodbye to them.
Saying farewell to a relationship is not easy,
but sometimes it is for the best.
You can only really know
how valuable a person is to you
when farewell looms by.
I cannot erase the pain in my heart,
knowing that my farewell
stained your face with tears.
Goodbyes are nothing
compared to the togetherness
that fills the soul.
After all has been said and done,
it is best to end everything in peace.
The hardest thing to do in life
is saying ‘goodbye.’
Life is a race, leave behind your worries.
Think positive always and you will finally reach success.
Saying hello is easy;
bidding good bye is more painful.
Need to accept the truth and
we bid you farewell with a heavy heart!
When some people leave us
their memory will last forever
And we know your memory will be for ever
Don’t be dismayed at good-byes.
A farewell is necessary before we can meet again and meeting again,
After moments or a lifetime,
is certain for those who are friends.
Goodbyes are not forever.
Goodbyes are not the end.
They simply mean I’ll miss you
Until we meet again!
Happy trails to you, until we meet again.
Some trails are happy ones,
Others are blue.
It’s the way you ride the trail that counts,
Here’s a happy one for you.
You and I will meet again
When we’re least expecting it
One day in some far off place
I will recognize your face
I won’t say goodbye my friend
For you and I will meet again
May the sun shine, all day long,
everything go right, and nothing wrong.
May those you love bring love back to you,
and may all the wishes you wish come true!
May you always have walls for the winds,
a roof for the rain, tea beside the fire,
laughter to cheer you, those you love near you,
and all your heart might desire.
Farewells are hard to say, especially when the people to whom you bid farewell are close to your heart. But sometimes, when going far away from them, you have to say farewell. Farewell means wishing someone that they may do well in their future. Bidding farewell with sweet words will make sure that the people who are going away will stay forever connected to you and will remember you. Here are some touching farewell messages:
Farewell messages for lovers
Going far from you is like leaving my breath behind and going away on an eternal journey.
While you are gone, I pray that time may be stuck at one moment, it may not move; so that I may not have to suffer being away from you.
Being left back is harder than going away. So, I wish that I may go away sooner and never be left behind on the way.
Your sweet smile, disarming charm and twinkle in the eyes will be missed. Though you will be somewhere else, I will always wish the very best for you.
Though I do not show my tears, my heart cries as I bid goodbye to you. I do so only in the hope that we will meet again soon.
Distances are for strangers; for those who are joined by the sacred thread of love, there are no separations. Even as you are away, I will always have you close to my heart.
The void created by your leaving will never be filled. So, please come back soon and be with me always.
Every time I say farewell to you, I do so in the hope that I will meet you again. I pray that the moment of such joyous reunion may come soon, and we may be together once more.
As you go away, my heart bleeds in pain. I know one day, you will follow the drops of blood and return to my arms.
You will forever be my love…and I will wait for you at this threshold till you come back.
This goodbye is not a sign
of me departing from your life forever,
instead it’s a silent message
of saying that
you’ll be dearly missed
and hope to see you soon again.
‘Hi’ is for a minute
but ‘goodbye’ takes forever,
May you be blessed
and succeed in all your endeavors!
Goodbye and Be Blessed!
As I say goodbye,
here’s wishing you
great success for the future.
Farewell to the lady
who’s been such an integral part
of our lives and cared us like mother.
Goodbye to the lady
who’s been through thick and thin with us.
These are not just two words
but state of my heart
as it is broken into two pieces.
With a heavy heart,
I would like to big a sweet ‘goodbye’.
The time has come when we need to depart,
Bidding you farewell with a heavy heart,
We’ll go on our separate ways now,
With plans to meet and that’s a vow.
Share this in facebook
So, the time has come, the moment when you have to leave. But never leave the hearts of people who have loved you, forever be in our memories and bless us.
You have been more than a friend…a mentor and a guide, someone in whom I could confide. Now that you are going, I will miss the guidance, but always follow the path that you have shown.
You breathed life into mundane things, brought energy to tired souls, and filled hearts with a new spirit. We know that wherever you go, you will make things better and spread joy all around.
May God help you in all your endeavours, and always bring success to your doorstep.
All your prayers will be answered, all efforts will bear fruit. Even as you go away, you will always be joined to your root.
Dreams and aspirations will be fulfilled everywhere you go. Wish you farewell!
How do I say thanks for all you have done for me, as words are too little to say what I feel? Still, as you leave, I wish to express my gratitude for everything, big and small.
A goodbye says “God be with you”. As I say goodbye to you, I sincerely pray that God may himself be along your side and hold your hand everywhere you go.
Though I am sad that I will miss you here, I am happy for you as you leave for better avenues. Do well, remember our blessings and do send soothing news.
Bon voyage…as you set out for a new journey, may the tides of time be favourable to you and never may you face a storm. Happy sailing on new seas of opportunities.
They say that every good thing must come to an end. Today, as our association ends today, I promise to be there for you whenever you need me. Farewell and have a good life.
May this not be the last moment of happiness that we share…may there be many more cherishable times. Farewell sweet sister.
Paths of life may be treacherous, but you will get the strength to overcome all challenges. May you rise high in life and your name be known to all. God bless!
The tasks that we do make us memorable. You have also given us such sweet memories that will bring a smile to our face always. Farewell and keep in touch.
The world is round my friend. Do not be sad that you are going away today. It is certain that somewhere, sometime, we will meet once more to rejoice.
Life is short, make the most of it. Give your best input in all you do and you shall win every game. Farewell…lots of love and good wishes.
Creating a bond takes years, but breaking it takes just a moment. So, even as we say farewell to each other, remember to keep our special bond alive.
You are going to get many good things in life; but in that treasure, keep a place for friends like us. Cheers to your new life.
As you embark on a new journey, we wish you all the very best. Fare well in all you do and make us proud of your accomplishments.
Those who are meant to be together, never really leave you. Those who break the bond were never meant to be together. So don’t lament for people who are going away.
Saying goodbye with a smile is an art. Master it and you shall never be hurt.
Thank God for all the means by which we can stay in touch. I say goodbye only with the belief that we will never really be far.
You have been a friend through thick and thin, in joys and sorrows you have been by my side. I shall be so lonely once you leave…farewell dearest friend.
So, we have good collection parting messages and farewell quotes so that you I hope that your new school will be is full of fun and smart students as usual.
Inspirational Messages for Students: From inspiring messages about studying hard to motivational quotes about doing well in school and college – this post is packed with encouraging words for students. Parents and teachers often make the mistake of harping on and on about goals, focus, determination, commitment, hard work and other boring jargon. That might be exactly what is necessary but there’s a better side to life to be shown. Young kids need to know how education can make life awesome. Exams should be seen as challenges rather than problems. Think about how learning should ideally be fun, not stressful. Jot your thoughts down on a note and give it to someone who is reeling under the stress of exams and tests. Better yet, post it on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter. A little encouragement can go a long way in changing someone’s perspective of life.
1) In life, NO ONE and NOTHING will help you until you start helping YOURSELF.
2) Every problem might not have a solution right now, but don’t forget that but every solution was once a problem.
3) It is true that experience is one of life’s best teachers. But if you don’t study you will probably never get any experience in the first place.
4) In real life, there is no such thing as second place. Either you are a winner, or you’re not.
5) Good grades are a stepping stones towards getting into a good college, getting a good job and eventually living a good life. Shun those complacent C’s, avoid those boring B’s and strive every single day, to get those awesome A’s.
6) Listen to your teachers when they tell you WHAT to do. But more importantly, think about it later and ask yourself WHY they told you to do it.
7) Success might be relative but most things that matter in real life aren’t. A degree is a degree, a job is a job and hard work is hard work – as simple and direct as it can be.
8) Life is all about CHANCES and OPPORTUNITIES. Never leave anything to CHANCE and never let an OPPORTUNITY get away.
9) Study like there’s no tomorrow because if you keep putting off your studies for tomorrow, you’ll probably be too late.
10) Winners from all walks of life have their own strategies and plans but they all have one thing in common – they TRY. Keep trying.
11) Give up on your frustration but never on your hopes. Give up thinking about your setbacks but never on your goals. Give up worrying about your past but never on your future.
12) Everyone has a talent and so do you. Let it shine out, is all you have to do.
13) Don’t feel sad because you are different from others. Every unique skill and talent has the potential to make you a superstar. Embrace your personality and unchain your inner strength. Don’t forget – the one thing that all successful people have in common is that they were different than everyone around them.
14) Expecting to get a good job without studying hard is like expecting to win a marathon without running it.
15) Succeeding in life is as simple as being a good student. All you have to do is pay attention, work hard and give it your best shot.
16) Education is the anchor that holds life together through choppy waters. Study hard.
17) Failure is only temporary. The only thing that should be permanent is your will to overcome it.
18) Being a good student is less about the ability to rote and more about the desire to learn.
19) It’s okay if you don’t know what to do in life as long as you are not doing something you shouldn’t be doing. Staying on one of the right paths is better than veering off to the wrong ones.
20) You will meet a lot of people in your life who will give you advice and tell you what’s best for you. Listen to them but at the end of the day, do only what your heart tells you to.
21) Don’t give it YOUR best shot. Give it the best shot ANYONE could have possibly given.
22) Each and every problem is a skill waiting to be learnt in disguise.
23) Stop thinking about WHAT WILL HAPPEN and start thinking about WHAT YOU CAN DO.
24) Being a good student throughout school and college is like preparing yourself for a marathon which will begin after you graduate. Focus on your goals and study hard, because the last thing you want is to tire yourself out before the finish line.
25) Greatness is simply defined as the ability to believe in yourself and ignoring everyone who says you can’t do it.
26) Don’t study to earn, study to learn. What you learn today is what you will become tomorrow.
27) Don’t take SHORTCUTS in life because in the long run they will CUT SHORT your journey.
28) Think of every single bully who has made fun of you and humiliated you in front of all your friends. Use the image of their faces to motivate yourself to study hard and work harder. Think of how amazing it will be when twenty years down the line, you see them living in a trailer while you cruise past in your Bentley.
29) You can look for inspirational quotes about success but that won’t do you any good until you try to be an inspiration yourself.
30) Aiming for the stars? Great, but did you have to build a rocket first.
31) Time can be your best friend and your worst enemy depending on whether you use it or waste it.
32) Jobs and bosses will come and go, but your education will always help you to grow.
33) Life is your journey, Goals are your destination and Hard Work is your set of wheels.
34) Even a billion starts with ONE – all you need to do is take that ONE step and keep trying again and again until you reach where you want to be.
35) As a student the most important thing to remember is that Laziness is your worst enemy and Hard Work is your best friend.
36) Life is less complicated than it seems. Good habits and hard work are all it takes to succeed and win.
37) You might have hundreds of likes on Facebook but that won’t pay your bills. You might have tens of retweets on Twitter every day but that’s not going to pay your mortgage. You might have heaps of unread messages on WhatsApp but that’s not going to pay for your new car. You might have dozens of likes on Instagram that’s not going to pay for your life. Get a life, start working hard today.
38) You can use excuses to convince others, but how will you convince yourself?
39) Everyone makes mistakes. But only those who stand up and look a mistake in the eyes to say I WILL FIX YOU, go on to succeed.
40) Education is not a safety net. It is the rocket which will propel you towards success. All you have to do is have an aim and work on everything that takes to get a lift-off.
One of the hardest parts about saying goodbye to your students is These notes can be personal messages or quotes from inspirational.