Don`t know how to say “Goodbye” to your best friend, who is moving away? give you many variants of parting words and farewell messages, which you can use, leaving old friends behind! . I wish that I could keep you here.
When somebody, who takes an important place in your life, is moving away, your entire world is collapsing. Especially if this person is your best friend! It`s difficult to accept the fact that the person, who has been with you for a long time, is leaving your life. Yes, it`s sad! But you have to be calm and choose the most appropriate send off words!
Your duty as a friend is to make everything to reduce the suffering of a friend. Unfortunately, it takes some time to figure out what you want to say to your departing friends. If you don`t want to waste your precious time, trying to make up a warm goodbye letter, you can appeal to touching Farewell Quotes for Friends or Quotes about Saying Goodbye to Your Best Friend!
Your friendship is a very valuable and delicate thing. So you have no right to ignore the memories of the time, you spend together! Even Short Leaving Verses for Friends will make your friend happy! Don`t know how to say “Goodbye” to your best friend, who is moving away? Look for the most suitable phrases in Quotes about Friends Moving Away and We Will Miss You Quotes.
If you, not your friends, are going to leave, Bye Bye Cards and Images for Friends will give you many variants of parting words and farewell messages, which you can use, leaving old friends behind!
There might quite a few reasons why people have to leave the place they were born in, grew up, fell in love for the first time and found the best friends. Though it’s tough to go through the period of saying goodbye when someone of your friends is leaving, you have to keep in mind that it’s not forever and you’ll see each other again sooner or later. But as for now it’s important for you to be supportive, so take a look at the following cute farewell quotes you can use to support friends who are about to hit the road.
One shouldn’t underestimate the power of true friendship. Things like distance can’t break what has been building for so long. Agree? Your bestie is going to live somewhere else, far away from you and you have to say goodbye to him/her, but it doesn’t mean that you, guys, stop being friends. Tell your friend that you will always be there for them if needed with the help of beautiful quotes about friendship.
Though miles may lie between us,
We are never far apart,
For friendship doesn’t count the miles,
It’s measured by the heart.
We are used to accepting goodbyes as something painful and terrifying, and of course, all of the goodbyes can be described in that way to some extent. But there’s no need to say goodbye forever, if there are such words as ‘see you soon’. If a friend of yours is leaving tomorrow, you need to understand that it’s twice as hard for him/her. So try keeping your farewell positive. For this purpose we’ve collected a few nice quotes.
If you know that a friend who is leaving is passionate about poetry, why not write him a farewell letter with one of the heart-touching short verses to say how much you’re gonna miss him?
The world will come to an end,
As I say goodbye to my friend.
But I know I’ll pull through this pain,
Because I know, we’ll meet again.
You and I will meet again,
When we’re least expecting it,
One day in some far off place,
I will recognize your face,
I won’t say goodbye my friend,
For you and I will meet again.
I know we’ll meet again.
Not sure quite where and
I don’t know just when.
You’re in my heart, so until then
It’s time for saying goodbye.
Goodbyes are not forever.
Goodbyes are not the end.
They simply mean “I`ll miss you”
Until we meet again!
Excuse me, then!
you know my heart;
But dearest friends,
alas! must part.
By John Gay
We’ve shared our happiness
and we’ve shared our fears.
We’ve shared so many things throughout the years.
And when the times were hard
we were by each other’s side.
You were there to make me laugh when I cried.
By Missy Ulbrich
Memories last forever,
never do they die.
Friends stay together,
never say goodbye.
By Melina Campos
Don’t worry, my friend we are moving apart,
But our friendship is deep rooted in my heart
I have to take one path,
While you pursue another
But we will meet soon,
Let’s promise each other.
It’s completely understandable that a short message won’t be able to express everything you are going through right now when a close friend is leaving. Even though most modern people consider written letters to be out-of-date, we can’t agree with them. When it comes to farewells with close ones, a written letter is not only a perfect way to convey all of your thoughts and feelings but also a way for your friend to have something to keep.
Being someone’s best friend doesn’t mean only going to the movies together or having long conversations over phone or stuff like this. Being a true friend means that happiness of your friend is more important for you. And so if he/she has to leave, try to understand that there must be some good reasons for this and simply try to walk in your friend’s shoes. Whining and asking your friend not to leave isn’t the best option. You’d better read the a few quotes from the list below and learn some important things about saying goodbye in a proper way.
Though it’s only been a short while
I’ve never had a friend like you
But soon you will be leaving me
And I don’t know what to do
Your love and understanding
Have brought me a new hope
I wish that I could keep you here
Tied to me with a rope
If it’s you who need to move away and the quotes you’ve already read don’t fit your situation, scroll down and you’ll find what to say to your close friends at your farewell party. Parting isn’t something pleasant, we know, but it teaches us a lot of things and helps us to tell who is a real friend and who’s not.
Seeing your friends leaving is hard, but seeing your best friend leaving is million times harder. So it’s very important to find the proper words to write in a farewell card. We know that the quotes below won’t be enough for you to express everything you feel right now towards your BFF, but at least they can inspire you to put your thoughts into words.
Unless your plan is to write a long descriptive goodbye letter to your friend, the short farewell message is exactly what you need. Choose from the ideas below and add something from yourself to make the message more personal. Phrases like, ‘can’t wait to see you again’ or it’s formal variant ‘looking forward to seeing you’ won’t hurt too.
We’ve already said a lot about all of the hardships of saying goodbye to friends who are moving away. But look on the bright side: if there were no farewells, friends wouldn’t cherish much the precious moments when they can share each other’s company. So, yes, you say ‘goodbye’ today, but you’ll say ‘hello’ tomorrow, or in a year, or in twenty years from now. Our point is, friendship doesn’t know words like ‘time’ and ‘distance’.
The time soon comes for parting,
And our time is at an end.
The rest of your life is starting,
And we have no time at all to spend.
You had your shining moments,
Upon this life’s darkened stage,
And in my book of wonderments
You’ll never be just another page..
When saying goodbye to friends who are moving to a new city or even country, always remember that this goodbye is a lot harder for them. Why? Because they can’t be aware of everything that is waiting for them in a new place and it scares them. So be understanding, supportive and let them know how much you miss them. That being said, the quotes below will be your best choice, trust us.
If your eyes are full of tears and your hand can’t write a word but you still need something as a way of saying goodbye to your buddy, opt for images with farewell quotes. Bye bye cards, to be exact.
You may also like:
I Miss My Best Friend Quotes
Funny Best Friend Memes
Happy Birthday My Best Friend Memes
Sweet Sayings for Best Friends
POEMS ABOUT FRIENDSHIP
Here is a list of the best, highly relatable and unique farewell messages and wishes, which can be used for all these difficult situations, when.
> > Farewell Messages to Say Goodbye
Last Updated: 23rd September, 2019
A farewell is not just about saying goodbye to your loved ones. Rather, it is about encouraging and giving your best wishes to someone on his/her new journey. We bring to you the best and unique farewell messages that you can share with your family, friends and colleagues.
I will always remember the good times we spend together.
Those precious moments were the best times of my life.
Farewell my friend;
hope to see you soon.
This is such an great opportunity for you, but I still can’t believe you’re leaving. Please keep in touch!
I’ll miss you and think of you. Thank you for the good times and sweet memories that we shared together.
I hate the feeling when you have to say goodbye to someone you want to spend every minute with.
Though miles may lie between us, we are never far apart,
for friendship doesn't count miles, it's measured by the heart.
Saying goodbye is the most painful way of solving a problem.
May your journey be a pleasant one. Farewell and hope to see you soon.
Goodbye my friend
I hope our path will cross again.
Today as we part I am forced to say goodbye. But, I know, that we would meet again very soon.
You are not only a great teacher but also a great human being. There are so many things that we have learned from you! you deserve the best farewell!
Goodbye without reasons is the most painful one.
Love without reason is the most beautiful one.
Saying goodbye to a true friend is really tough.
But I bid you goodbye with the hope that we would meet again one day.
Your decision-making skills are an asset that have always inspired me to be like you.
I appreciate all your words of encouragement and everything I have learned from you.
You’ve been an inspiration to all of us, and we've enjoyed working with you.
We wish you success wherever you go.
Good friends never say goodbye
They simply say "See you soon"
Goodbyes are never easy
Pictures never carry your warmth
memories will always pierce the heart
No words can say it all.
I'll Miss you.
Just a note to say..
As you move into a new venture...
May luck and success always be with you!
You decided to move to greener pastures, but your departure will leave our grounds barren and dry.
Monthly targets and performance appraisals will come and go,
but the memories of working with a colleague like you will stay in my heart forever.
Because we are in the office
I may not let tears out of my eyes
But I want you to know that
My heart will silently weep and cry.
Farewell & Goodbye
It's difficult to bid you farewell
As you leave though my mind says you have a brighter future in store & a better life ahead...
the heart can never outgrow,
the pleasant experience of having you near,
Wherever you may go, here's wishing you all the best.
Fell very lucky to know someone who is so hard for me to say goodbye.
Some people come into our lives and quickly go.
Others stay awhile, make footprints on our hearts and we are never, ever the same.
It may be hard to say goodbye but the good with it is a promise of something better.
Wishing you much joy & happiness as you begin a new chapter in your life.
You were the best colleague that I have ever worked with.
I wish you all the best for your future.
It's time to move on and scale new heights.
But we wish that you don't forget the old friends who have loved you always.
Goodbye is only truly painful if you know
you will never say hello again...
Keep us informed about your welfare!
Farewell, my friend we'll miss you!!
Go ahead, enjoy your new job.
We are friends forever!!
The troubles of miles of commute was undone by your one smile.
In the journey of life you meet several people who are hard to forget.
I am glad to have met a person like you.
Hope the path ahead is smooth for you and may you reach your goal without fuss.
Farewell my dear.
Thanks for all those times when you helped me in the tasks I wasn't able to do on time.
It will be difficult to fill the void created by your absence.
I am really going to miss you.
Best of luck!
Not always do you find a friend in a colleague.
But here I was lucky.
Hope we retain this friendship even after you have moved on.
Saying good bye with the hope to meet you soon.
This goodbye might be painful
but it is not the end.
My heart knows, that we will meet again...
Morning classes, bunking college, midnight studies, late night drives, we have seen a wonderful time together.
But now it's time to part. But its not the final goodbye, see you soon
The tiring office hours seemed much more relaxed when you were around.
You will be missed with each passing day.
All the best for your future endeavors.
Today our team is going to lose its sense of humor and its heart beat.
Farewell to the guy who made every day so lively with his jokes and enthusiasm.
I know that you are going to get an awesome salary in your new job but there is no guarantee that you will get awesome colleagues like us too.
You were an asset for the entire department.
We will surely miss you.
Wishing you a great future!
Wish you a smooth sailing ahead and a path full of joy.
May all your dreams come true!
Though we are are sad that you are leaving the company, but we wish that you may have a great future ahead.
Wishing you lots of success.
It has been an enriching experience to work with someone like you.
You will remain my best colleague ever.
Since you are bidding farewell to us,
please know that your legacy would forever remain remain deep in our hearts.
Thank you for being a great leader, friend and a supervisor.
Thank you for all the loving memories, wishes and support.
Those are the possession of my life.
The way I see it, A GOODBYE just means that A HELLO will be coming soon.
I hope to meet you again someday.
Saying goodbye is the hardest part of a relationship but sometimes it is the best thing that can happen.
You have always let your Work speak for you. Let your honesty answer all criticism.
We know you are leaving a very proud man!
You have been kind & generous and wise & witty.
We will miss you!
I had come to rely on your "random wisdom".
Would miss that terribly.
Parting has a bitter sweetness.
Bitter for the present separation and sweet for the future longing.
Hope this farewell is for a short period.
As you embark upon a new path, let us wish you many moments of happiness success and achievements.
May you live your dreams in each moment.
Remember me with a smile that warms a heart.
Remember me for the miles we walked together and got lost to find new paths.
Always remember me for the good!
Goodbyes are never easy...
pictures never carry your warmth..
memories will always pierce the heart...
no words can say it all
I will miss you
I would envy you for your new job, but right now I am just shocked and sad to know that you are leaving.
Farewell to the colleague to made team meetings meaningful and lunch breaks awesome.
The coffee breaks, the canteen chats, office gossips and long hours schedule,
I will miss you in all. Hope the path ahead for you is smooth.
Good bye and take care.
As you choose a new path to walk, may you discover new treasures of life to unlock.
Wait a while and count my wishes, I am sending you lots of good bye kisses.
The truest feelings for someone are known when you are bidding adieu to them.
Now and always I will love you, but it's time that we part and say goodbye.
Even when you are saying goodbye make a promise to say hello again.
Gone with the wind yet so close to my heart.
Maybe we have bid goodbye but it is only a new start.
Sometimes you realize how important people are in your life when you bid goodbye to them.
Parting at the end of a journey isn't the most important part.
It's the journey that fills the hearts.
If you dare to say goodbye
life will always give you a new hello.
It is sometimes difficult to let go of but it is a wonderful feeling to know you are leaving us for a better future.
May you excel in every field of your life.
I will always cherish the happy times I have spent with you.
Whenever I need to smile I know I can look back to them.
Hoping to see you soon. Good Bye!
My good bye should not make you sad as you are going to pursue something better.
Hope God bestows you with success as you take a new path.
We wish you lots of success on your way.
Sadly, we will not go this way together.
When everything is said and done it is best to bid farewell to each other.
Your tear-stained face is the most painful memory of the time we parted.
As it is your last day with us, we'd like to thank you for being a great manager, mentor and guide.
May you shine always.
Wishing you all the success for your upcoming future.
Good bye and good luck.
May this goodbye only be momentary.
Hope to meet you again. May the coming days make you a better person personally and professionally.
Your resignation is the biggest loss that our company has suffered this fiscal.
We all bid farewell to the employee who was a profit-driving machine.
A goodbye is most painful when you can't explain it in words...
You didn't let any of your team members fall behind. Cheers!
One of the most difficult words to say is 'goodbye'.
You were an asset and we were all set with you :) Enjoy!
I know you can only do wondrous things and make friends at workplace.
Will miss you.
I want to hunt down the head hunter who hunted you and tell him that he has managed the best ever hunt.
It will be difficult to find a friend like you.
But let not that hold me from wishing you all the success for the future.
Though it's the time to part I want you to know that you have always been special to me for all the great moments we have shared together.
You will be leaving us but your teachings, morals, ethics and advice will always stay with us. Thanks for being such an inspirational co-worker.
You are leaving behind a legacy that will show young ones the right path to take in the future.
Hope this farewell gives us another opportunity to meet in the future.
The thought of you going away makes me think about all the times when I could have said how much I love you, but I didn't
We wish this farewell is temporary and takes you a step closer to a new beginning
Be in touch. Your touch is spiritual.
Dear friends, we studied together all these years and shared our feelings and emotions in this institution.
Today, we move on to different parts of the world.
Though, physically we depart, we are there in each others heart.
Thank you friends..
Words cannot express our sorrow as we bid you farewell today! Your teachings will always light up the ways that lead us to a better future!
You were not only a boss to us, but you were also a great leader who always knew what motivates his employees best! Farewell to you!
You made us believe in ourselves. No one could guide us more successfully than you. It’s hard to bid you farewell for us. But you’ll be missed for sure!
Anyone can be a boss. But few know how to become a leader. You were one those few. Today we say goodbye to an amazing leader!
Farewell does not mean the end of our friendship. We have had a great journey together and we’ll surely meet each other at the end!
Working with you was always learning new things in the office every day. I wonder if I’ll ever have a colleague like you! Good by dear!
Saying farewell is tough but for me it is a moment of happiness because I know you are going away for a better and more prosperous future. Goodbye my friend
Dear colleagues, the time has come to say goodbye.
I had a lovely time working with you all.
Thank you so much for your support guys!
I am really going to miss you!
Definitely, your future is going to be rich, rewarding and kind.
Dear colleagues, I have been working here for long and have gained loads of experience.
Thank you for all the cooperation that you extended to me.
I take this opportunity of sending you a thank you note to express my grateful regards to my friends and colleagues.
I really enjoyed working with you all!
And I am really going to miss our coffee breaks!
It may be hard to say goodby but the 'good' with it is a promise of something better.
Dear students, may you have a bright future.
You have always been successful students and we wish you all the very best.
May you achieve success.
The dedication with which you have pursued your studies in this school should also guide in your further education and career.
May God bless you and help you achieve your dreams.
Do not forget us. We will always be there for you whenever you need us.
you have surely held our heads high with your fabulous results and achievements.
We would like to appreciate your efforts.
On your farewell, we wish you all the best.
Keep up the spirit and study with the utmost dedication.
As we bid you farewell, we hope that the education you gained here would help you in your future.
Good luck for your higher studies and continue to achieve success.
May you enjoy your life and achieve greater heights in your career.
We wish you best of luck.
It was a great pleasure being a teacher of such good students.
Happy farewell dear children and all the best for your bright future.
“Congratulations on your new job, we wish you all the best,” You will likely have to utter these words more than once, and this can also be tough to say to an employee who is leaving your organization. It’s never easy watching someone go, especially long-time employees that have commanded much respect and admiration during the course of their time at your company. Employees resign and move on for many different reasons. Specific long-time employees may be heading for retirement. Or perhaps their husband, wife, or partner has accepted a position in a different city and they must go with them. Some employees are faced with resigning to deal with the illness of a loved one, whether a sick parent or sick partner. Certain employee resignations are due to their own illnesses. While other employee resignations come because they are unhappy with the current state of their career. And then there are employees who simply know it is just time to move onto the next stage of their life – whatever that may be. In any case, you need to be prepared for the proper ways to handle employee resignations and the etiquette behind extending them goodbye wishes, wherever they are headed.
One of the most common reasons an employee will leave is to take a higher career path. And if you have a good relationship with them, no matter how much you are disappointed that they are leaving, a “congratulations on your new job” is in order. While you may wonder what you could have done to keep them there, don’t, the time has passed, don’t try to renegotiate if they have already accepted the new position because in their mind they have already moved on. What you can do is show them how much they were appreciated.
After you and your employee have documented their resignation with a signed and dated resignation letter, agree upon how you will announce it to the rest of the team. A companywide email or words of congrats at your next office meeting are two good ways to let the rest of the team know. See if the employee who is leaving wants to include personal contact information in an email so others can keep in touch. You may also want to decide if the name of the new company they will be joining will be included. If this is an employee you trust and value you will likely be delighted to have them wrap up loose ends, upon providing their two weeks’ notice. Maybe you will not require the full two weeks, but this time allows them to organize their work into a concise package for their replacement. The time allows you to either locate a proper replacement and train that replacement or for the employee to help train someone internally, it additionally gives you the opportunity to plan a proper ‘congratulations on your new job’ party. First off, pick out the perfect congratulations card and have the entire office sign it. You can customize your congratulations card with personalized text and even include photographs of you and your employees. You can choose to include your own verse in the congratulations card or pick from congratulations card verses that are expertly crafted. Here are some suggestions:
A ‘congratulations on your new job’ party can be organized at the office or an outside venue. You can send another companywide email to notify the guests or create personalized congratulations party invitations. While an event outside the office can sometimes be nice, a catered lunch during the workday and a few kind words can also be a good way for you and your employees to bid farewell. You may even want to give a gift like a personalized plaque, a bottle of wine, an engraved pen, a gift basket filled with candy, snacks, or coffee products, or even something a bit more personal if you are in-tune with what they like.
Another common reason a long-time employee will leave your organization is retirement. You can follow a very similar format for those leaving for this reason. A retirement card, a companywide announcement, and a retirement party with corresponding retirement invitations are all classy ways to celebrate an employee’s departure. Retirement gifts are also nice, along with an included message of appreciation. Here are some retirement card messages you can try:
Even the ‘congratulations on your new job’ verses from above can be interchanged with retirement card verbiage.
A new baby may be another reason an employee is resigning. For a jovial time like this, you can follow many of the same practices above; using baby congratulations cards, a companywide announcement, and even hosting an office baby shower. You can send out invitations, bring gifts for the upcoming child, have the in or out-of-office event catered, and enjoy the celebration with friendly coworkers. If you are including a card, here are some suggested verses:
If someone is facing hard times with a family situation or is in some way affected by a long-term illness, this will require a bit more finesse. A sympathy card or ‘get well’ card (depending on the situation) may be appropriate. Your employee may want to keep this situation private, so consult with them before telling other coworkers and see how they would like to handle it. A party will likely not be appropriate in this situation, but a low-key luncheon may be okay. If you are providing a sympathy card or ‘get well’ card here are some suggested verses:
It’s always tough to watch a good employee leave, but there comes a time where everyone must move on. Listed above are the best ways to handle an employee resignation and the most common reasons for their departure. Bid them farewell properly, wish them congratulations or good luck if the situation calls for it, show your appreciation, and then look towards the future.
Don`t know how to say “Goodbye” to your best friend, who is moving away? give you many variants of parting words and farewell messages, which you can use, leaving old friends behind! . I wish that I could keep you here.
Let’s admit it: saying goodbye is undoubtedly hard, and it’s not that easy as many people think. Yes, saying goodbye can be quite tough, particularly when you don’t have an idea if you’re going to see each other again. Well, a goodbye can also be good sometimes.
Although goodbyes are definitely a painful way to solve a problem, it isn’t the best choice, especially if you really love that person. But why are goodbyes painful? There’ll be nothing left, but memories that both of you have collected since day one.
While it takes big courage to say goodbye to the people you really adore, keep in mind that a goodbye isn’t always painful. Goodbyes will only hurt you if both of you decide not to keep in touch with each other again.
Saying goodbye is never easy — that’s for certain. So, to make it easier for you to make goodbyes a little easier, here we’ll give you some Saying Goodbye Quotes that will enable you to move on in life quickly.
1. “The story of life is quicker than the wink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye…until we meet again” ― Jimi Hendrix
2. “Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation.” — Rumi
3. “Goodbye without reasons is the most painful one. Love without reasons is the most beautiful one..” — Anonymous
4. “It’s hard to say goodbye for good at any time or any place. It’s harder still to say it through a meshed wire.” ― Cornell Woolrich
5. “We laughed until we had to cry, we loved right down to our last goodbye, we were the best.” — St. Elmo’s Fire
6. “History never really says goodbye. History says, ‘See you later.'” — Eduardo Galeano
7. “Where is the good in goodbye?” — Meredith Wilson
8. “We have already said more goodbyes than are necessary. Those were goodbyes that brought about the end of partings. We taught each other that no parting is possible.” ― Donna Goddard
9.”You’re in my heart, so until then it’s time for saying goodbye.” — Muppets
10. “How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.” – Winnie The Pooh
11. “Sometimes in life, there is not enough time to say all the things we need to say, and when it is all over all we can say is goodbye.” — Anonymous
12. “Any moment now we were going to say goodbye.” — André Aciman
13. “It feels right. But it’s emotional. Saying goodbye to anything you’ve done that long is hard.” — Angela Ruggiero
14. “My mouth could say goodbye, but not with my heart” ― Restu Ilahi
15. “You think there will be a time to say goodbye, but people have often gone before you know about it.” ― Rachel Joyce
16. “Sometimes you just have to hold your head high, try not to cry, and say goodbye.” — Anonymous
17. “I wonder how you say goodbye to someone forever?” ― Ann M. Martin
18. “Dreams are built around the word hello, but in the end fate only knows the word goodbye.” ― Shannon L. Alder
19. “I have to say goodbye to things in order to take on bigger things that I’ve always wanted to do.” — Mahershala Ali
20. “The hardest goodbyes are the ones that were never said and never explained, the ones where the story wasn’t over.” ― Virginia Brown
21. “If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.” – Paulo Coehlo
22. “I guess saying goodbye makes us reach out for those we would ordinarily ignore. Maybe we care about them more, too, when it is time to part.” ― Kyung-Sook Shin
23. “As you say goodbye to lingering disappointments and unattended grief, you will discover that every person, situation and painful incident comes bearing gifts.” — Debbie Ford
24. “I always hate saying ‘goodbye.” ― Avijeet Das
25. “This is a long goodbye, yet not time enough. I have no aptitude for this. I cannot learn this. I would hold on, and hold on, until my hands clutch at emptiness.” ― Juliet Marillier
26. “I say good-bye to hope, but I also say goodbye to hope’s disappointment.” ― David Levithan
27. “It’s always difficult to say goodbye, especially when one has spent a long time.” — Lilith Saintcrow
28. “Saying goodbye to a lover is like giving them the last wine drop in a glass about to break.” ― Farid F. Ibrahim
29. “Goodbye always makes my throat hurt.” – Charlie Brown
30. “Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting.” — J.M. Barrie
31. “It’s never easy for me to say goodbye.” — Yo Yo Honey Singh
32. “Sometimes saying goodbye to the ones you love can be the most appropriate thing to do in order to help them understand there are consequences for each and every choice we make.” — Raphael Zernoff
33. “Sadly enough, the most painful goodbyes are the ones that are left unsaid and never explained.” ― Jonathan Harnisch
34. “Goodbyes make you think. They make you realize what you’ve had, what you’ve lost, and what you’ve taken for granted.” — Ritu Ghatourey
35. “Whenever I have bid a hasty goodbye to a loved one, I’ve always made sure that my record collection was safely stored away in the boot of the car.” — Robert Plant
36. “It takes courage to say goodbye. To stare at a thing lost and know it is gone forever. Some tears are iron forged.” — Jay Kristoff
37. “Don’t be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.” — Richard Bach
38. “So for now I say goodbye to this chapter of my life and I look forward to what comes next.” – Brooke Davis
39. “Goodbye, goodbye, I hate the word. Solitude has long since turned brown and withered, sitting bitter in my mouth and heavy in my veins.” — R.M. Grenon
40. “I don’t say goodbye unless I think it’s final.” — Shannon A. Thompson
41. “A goodbye isn’t painful unless you’re never going to say hello again.” — Anonymous
42. “I think that you’re supposed to know when it’s time to say goodbye.” — Judy Sheindlin
43. “Saying goodbye hurts, but knowing it is goodbye kills.” — Joel Kennedy
44. “I am not afraid to die; I am only afraid of saying goodbye to you forever.” ― Shannon L. Alder
45. “Saying goodbye to the people you love isn’t easy.” — Jodi Picoult
46. “At the end of the day I have always seen the end of my relationships as a personal failure. There is nothing ever pretty in saying goodbye.” — Elisabetta Canalis
47. “I guess that’s what saying goodbye is always like- like jumping off an edge. The worst part is making the choice to do it. Once you’re in the air, there’s nothing you can do but let go.” — Lauren Oliver
48. “It’s time to say goodbye, but I think goodbyes are sad and I’d much rather say hello. Hello to a new adventure.” – Ernie Harwell
49. “There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart.” — Mahatma Gandhi
50. “There’s a certain process that you have to go through to say goodbye.” — Ruta Gedmintas
51. “It takes a minute to say hello and forever to say goodbye.” — Anonymous
52. “Oftentimes we say goodbye to the person we love without wanting to. Though that doesn’t mean that we’ve stopped loving them or we’ve stopped to car. Sometimes goodbye is just a painful way to say ‘I love you.’” — Anonymous
53. “Saying goodbye is a little like dying.” ― Marjane Satrapi
54. “It’s the emptiest and yet the fullest of all human messages: ‘Good-bye.’” ― Kurt Vonnegut
55. “Saying goodbye doesn’t mean anything. It’s the time we spent together that matters, not how we left it.” – Trey Parker
56. “I didn’t think saying good-bye would be so hard. And with everything that’s to come—We’ll face it together. To whatever end.” ― Sarah J. Maas
57. “I go to the ocean to say goodbye.” ― Charlotte Eriksson
58. “I don’t think that I could ever say goodbye to you… Not even if you said it to me.” ― Jaimie Roberts
59. “A man never knows how to say goodbye; a woman never knows when to say it.” – Helen Rowland
60. “The hardest part of the show is saying goodbye when it’s all done. It really breaks you.” — Genevieve Gorder
61. “By and by we shall say goodbye” ― Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
62. “I didn’t know how to say goodbye. Words were stupid. They said so little. Yet they opened up holes you could fall into and never climb out of again.” ― Ann Rinaldi
63. “There’s nothing more difficult than saying goodbye to a house where you’ve suffered.” ― Vasily Grossman
64. “Saying goodbye is the most painful way of solving a problem.” — Anonymous
65. “I really don’t want to say goodbye to any of you people.” – Christa McAuliffe
66. “I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye, that was the trouble; I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.” — Ernest Hemingway
67. “When I am brave enough to say goodbye, I’ll use the wings you gave me and away I’ll fly” ― Celia McMahon
68. “Saying goodbye isn’t the hard part, it’s what we leave behind that’s tough.” — Anonymous
69. “I do not say goodbye. I believe that’s one of the bullshitiest words ever invented. It’s not like you’re given the choice to say bad-bye, or awful-bye, or couldn’t-care-less-about-you-bye.” — John Green
70. “At the end of the day I have always seen the end of my relationships as a personal failure. There is nothing ever pretty in saying goodbye.” – Elisabetta Canalis
71. “Unless one says goodbye to what one loves, and unless one travels to completely new territories, one can expect merely a long wearing away of oneself and an eventual extinction.” — Jean Dubuffet
72. “To say goodbye, is to die a little. To say good morning, is a hope for a new sunshine in a cloudy winter.” ― Nabil TOUSSI
73. “It’s really painful to say goodbye to someone that you don’t want to let go, but it’s even more painful to ask someone to stay if they never wanted to stay.” — Anonymous
74. “And the relationships that happen become so intense, deep, involved and complex and really hard to say goodbye to. The hardest part of the show is saying goodbye when it’s all done. It really breaks you.” — Genevieve Gorder
75. “We need to say goodbye to the traditional methodologies of corporate universities.” – Marcus Buckingham
76. “It’s hard to say goodbye to the place you’ve lived. It can be as hard as saying goodbye to a person.” — Jonathan Safran Foer
77. “This wasn’t the first time that I’d come close to death, but it was the first time I’d been involved in this part of it, this strange, terrible saying goodbye to someone you’ve loved.” ― Madeleine L’Engle
78. “Someone always leaves. Then we would have to say goodbye. I hate goodbyes. I know what I need. I need more hellos.” — Charles M. Schulz
79. “There’s never a right time to say goodbye. But I gotta make the first move ’cause if I don’t you’re gonna start hating me.” — Chris Brown
80. “You know you are in love when the hardest thing to do is to say goodbye!” — Anonymous
Goodbyes are sadly unavoidable sometimes. No matter how much you hate saying it, you won’t be able to move forward unless you say the word. Yes, it is not easy to say goodbye, and it will never be! But remember: for each goodbye, there is a new hello that will welcome you! So, when there’s no other choice but to say the painful word — just do it and continue living.
Wishing you the Very Best! Employee Leaving Farewell Message 3 Best of luck to you, friend! Sending you a million hugs and wishes. Good Luck Wishes.