A simple but hearty graduation congratulations text can be used to show I wish you the best of luck in the days to come, and best of wishes in.
Celebration is in the air, the price has been paid, the sacrifices made and impressive achievements have been made, so now it’s time to celebrate with the almost-graduates. If your loved ones, family or friends are graduating then the prayers, graduation congratulations texts, well-wishing and words of encouragement are already coming in by now and yours should not be missing.
For the youth, graduation is filled high hopes, expectations and a lot of confusion about what the future holds. You can do your part in making them feel better by writing warm messages and words full of hope and assurance.
A simple congratulations on your graduation can be used to show how much you care and how much you are willing to provide support.
Leaving an academic system to a higher level, or for good, is a tough leap. No matter how composed or structured a person is there may still be a hint of lingering doubt as to what to do next, what step to take, what part of life to focus on, and what to avoid.
So, providing hearty graduation congratulations as an act of support should not be overlooked. You never know; you might be the next person getting a congratulatory message.
Well, we've collected some great graduation wishes that are perfect for graduating Congratulations on high school graduation and good luck for the future!.
Say Congratulations! Let the graduate know how proud you are of their accomplishments and congratulate them on graduating. You should start your message off with this cheerful sentiment.
Give advice. Provide the graduate with valuable advice for their career and life to give some helpful direction. Graduating can be as scary as it is exciting. They’ll appreciate you sharing advice and any lessons you’ve learned.
Look to the future. Express your happiness for the grad’s future and let them know you’re excited for their next chapter. Reassure them that their future is bright.
Send well wishes: Send the graduate off with well wishes for new beginnings and continued success.
Chase your dreams. Burst out at the seams. Never stop trying. Never stop learning. Live life to the fullest and give it nothing but your best.
You can achieve whatever you want in life. All you have to do is believe that you can. We believe in you, happy graduation day.
Congratulations on graduating… Wishing that brighter opportunities come your way and you achieve success in all of them!
Congratulations, my dearest on being a graduate. As for your future is concerned, we’re sure you are going to make it a successful one with your intelligence.
I hope your dreams take you to the corners of your smiles, to the highest of your hopes, to the windows of your opportunities, and to the most special places your heart has ever known.
You are brilliant, able and ambitious. You shall always walk the glory road. Happy Graduation. I bless you with all that you need to earn many more achievements and feats in life ahead. Congratulations and well done.
Read More : Graduation Wishes For Brother
A hearty congratulation on your graduation and wishing you good luck for the new beginning in life. May you reach all your goals.
Your future is bright. For all the times of late night studies, lack of sleep and sacrifice of enjoyment your reward is here. Congratulations to you.
Congratulations on your outstanding achievement! Looking back, it was all worth it. Wishing you the best in the wonderful career you have chosen.
The journey of life brings both challenges and chances. May you carry your spirit to snatch the chances and beat the challenges. Congratulations on your graduation. May you live a proud life.
Graduation isn’t the end of a tough journey. It is the beginning of a beautiful one…
Your brilliant achievement today is remarkable. May all your dreams come true. Good luck and congratulations.
Start each day believing in your dreams. Know without a doubt that you were made for great things.
Graduation is an exciting time. It marks both an ending and a beginning; it’s warm memories of the past and big dreams for the future.
You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. You are the guy who’ll decide where to go. Congratulations graduate.
Isn’t it funny how day by day it seems like nothing changes, but when you look back everything is different… Make the most of now, congratulations graduate.
We are so proud that you are a graduate now. Congratulations dear.
Before you act, listen. Before you react, think. Before you spend, earn. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try.
We praise you for your efforts, and send good wishes too, for a future filled with happiness and your fondest dreams come true.
My wish for you is that this life becomes all that you want it to. Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small and that you never need to carry more than you can hold. There is a lot that awaits you, congrats grad.
Congratulations on graduating! This is just the beginning; you are a star in the making. Shine on.
You are an achiever. You have made us all proud; keep up the good work. Congratulations on graduation.
It must be a very proud moment for you. All of the hard work you have put in has paid off. Congratulations Grad. Your reward lies ahead. Have a successful future.
As you cherish the fruits of your hard work, I wish that success keeps following you in everything that you do. Today and always… Congratulations and Happy Graduation.
I believe you can fly! The sky is your limit. Spread out your wings and soar high. Congratulations and best wishes.
Graduation wishes for lots and lots of fun and all it takes to make your day a very happy one! Congratulations, Graduate!
Congratulations Graduate on this momentous day. You’ve worked hard to achieve your goals and now you’re on your way to seek new vistas, dream new dreams, embark on who you are, embrace life with passion and keep reaching for your star. Go for it!
Chasing a dream requires efforts, passion and hard work. You are now in the half way. Keep up your good work and continue to strive. Congratulations!
Nothing can stop you now. You have a ticket to your dreams come true. Congrats.
You worked your butt off, now shake your booty for some fun. Congrats on your graduation.
We still remember the first day of your school. On that day, we were nervous to send you away from us. It still feels like that same day is back again. We feel nervous yet again, as you face the world by yourself. But, one thing is common yesterday and even today. Deep inside we always know that you would emerge as a winner. Best of luck son.
Congratulations to our little graduate. No matter where you go or how successful you become, never lose sight of yourself. Always be humble. Your parents think about you often.
Now that you are a graduate, use your freedom wisely. We are already so proud of you. Congratulations.
Son, I closed my eyes for but a moment and suddenly a man stood where a boy used to be. I may not carry you now in my arms, but I will always carry you in my heart. You have given me so many reasons to be proud of the man you have become; the proudest moment for me is telling others that you are my son. I love you now and forever. Congratulations on this special achievement, grad.
You have worked so hard my child. It is time to celebrate your graduation. You have made us all very proud. Best of luck for your future.
Congratulations on your brilliant success and achievement. Keep up the good work and many more great accomplishments will keep coming your way. We are so proud of you.
Chasing your dreams is not an easy job. It requires lots of passion, it requires lots of commitments and a true dedication, as you proved it right by being a graduate. Congrats son.
Congratulations on your graduation, son. We are so proud to see our little bundle of joy grow into such a fine and mature adult. Continue doing us proud sweetheart. Best of luck in your future, we love you.
Just remember that the process of learning never ends. Happy Graduation, son.
We want to congratulate you on this happy date. It’s time for you to celebrate, since today is the day you graduate. We love you.
Right from when you were a little kid and till today, you have only given us reasons to hold our heads up in pride. We are so lucky to have you in our life. Congratulations and best of luck for a successful career.
To our little girl on her graduation day. We are so proud of you and your accomplishments. Remember to go after what you want and to stay humble along the way. Congrats sweetheart.
Education is the key which unlocks all your potential. It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. We know the degree you’ve worked so hard for will help you in thriving in the field you’ve chosen. We love you so much, congratulations.
You turned an itty-bitty bundle of joy into a kind, smart and courageous woman. We are so proud of you today and always. Congrats!
We are so amazed at how smart, caring and wonderful you are everyday- we can not wait to see the places you go! You can do anything. We love you.
Daughter… At times we wish you wouldn’t have grown up so fast, but then we figured that would keep us from seeing you turn into the beautiful young lady that you are today. Congratulations on graduation.
This is the beginning of your life. You can do absolutely anything you set your mind to. Happy graduation sweetie.
Here’s to the door to new opportunities that has just opened for you, our daughter. Enjoy your graduation day, we are so proud of you.
Congratulations for your achievement. And here is wishing you all the success and happiness the world has to offer. We love you.
To our daughter on her graduation day, remember that obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it. You have so much to be excited for. Today is your day.
School may be over, but life’s lessons are yet to be learnt. Keep an open heart and mind. Happy graduation, we love you.
Happy graduation day. Always remember that you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and loved more than you’ll ever know. Congrats we love you.
Congrats grad. Shoot for the moon because even if you miss it, you will land amongst the stars.
Life is a grand adventure and now is the time for you to go live it. We are so proud of you on your graduation day and we are so looking forward to seeing all that you will accomplish.
The tassel was definitely worth the hassle. Congrats on all your hard work.
Remember that you can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore. Congratulations on your graduation sweetheart, we couldn’t be more proud. Good luck with what the future holds.
We’re proud of your accomplishments and the person that you’ve become. Congratulations.
Although your graduation may mark the completion of your schooling, don’t ever stop pursuing knowledge. Wishing you all the best on graduation.
Congrats on your graduation. We bet you feel like you can take on the world, and you can. But remember we’ll always be here for you.
Today you’re a step closer to your dream and will soon be reaping the fruits of your hard work. Congratulations!
Today you have made your uncle/aunt proud, my dear nephew. I would like to congratulate you on the successful completion of your graduation.
It is a great feeling that my nephew has become a graduate. I am so proud of you.
Enjoy all of your achievements, my dear nephew. You’ve come a long way and I’m excited to watch you grow.
It was my dream to see you graduate and you’ve made it come true. To my dearest nephew, I congratulate you on your success and all that is to come.
I hope my support and guidance has helped you over the years in any way. I’m so happy to watch you graduate and achieve your goals.
You’ve not only made your parents proud, but have made me the happiest uncle/aunt in the world. Congratulations on your graduation!
You’ve worked so hard to get here. Remember to follow your dreams and stay true to yourself as one chapter ends and the next begins. I am so proud of you.
I still remember when your parents brought you home. Now I get the chance to remember this incredible milestone in your life. Congratulations on your graduation! I am so proud of you.
To my dearest nephew, I can’t believe you’re so grown up. You’ve learned so much and I’m confident you’ll continue to reach your goals. Congratulations!
Even more than proving that you are smart enough to earn a diploma, you have proven your character. And your character is much more important than any diploma or graduation. Best wishes to a man of character!
Today you have made your uncle/aunt proud, my dear niece. I am so proud of your accomplishments and I know there is only more to come.
My dearest niece, I am so happy to watch you achieve your goals. Congratulations on your journey to success.
I always wanted to see you as a graduate! Enjoy this deserving moment in your career and life.
There’s no better feeling than watching my niece live out her dreams. Congratulations dear!
From my favorite baby niece to an intelligent and bright graduate, I am so proud of the woman you’ve become. Congratulations on reaching another milestone.
Congratulations to my favorite scholar! Your parents and I are beyond proud of your hard work and most of all, the woman you’ve become.
To my dearest niece, never forget how hard you worked to get here and how much farther you’ll go. Congratulations on your graduation day!
Congratulations to my darling niece! I’ve always had faith in you and I’m confident you can do anything you put your mind to. Wishing you a future full of success of happiness.
Having a niece like you is priceless. I am so lucky to have witnessed your growth over the years. I wish you all the best for your future.
What a wonderful young lady you have become! Calling you a graduate is a proud occasion and I know that your future is brightest of them all. Congratulations on this special time in your life.
You are brilliant, able and ambitious. You shall always walk the glory road. Happy graduation. I bless you with all that you need to earn many more achievements and facts in life ahead. Congratulations and well done.
We don’t know how you managed to get your degree with all the partying, drinking, socializing, and extracurricular activities, but we’re glad you did. Congrats friend.
We’re all so proud of you. Now that you’ve got your degree, you’ll be buying the beer, right?
We’re so happy that you’ve achieved this great milestone- Wishing you great success with your dreams and career.
It’s official: you’re now too cool for school. Congrats grad.
You have completed your remarkable student career. Now that you are graduating, you are at the commencement of a brand new voyage. Good wishes for my best friend on your achievement and to your brand new life. Congratulations graduate.
Congratulations my friend on being a graduate. I hope that this is just the foundation of many accomplishments to come. It’s time for you to celebrate because today is the day you graduate.
Many wishes for you on your graduation day. You have done the impossible my friend. Have a degree is an honorable thing. Congratulation graduate.
All of your hard work is paying off my friend. Congrats and let’s celebrate.
We’re glad you’re a grad. Congratulations.
A very bright future is waiting for you. I know you are most confident about yourself, the graduation added a new level of success. Best of luck my friend.
Congratulations dear, you did it! The days of sorrows comes to end. I hope you are no more disappointed with your life right now. Best wishes for you.
Hello Dear, You have completed your graduation. Really it is the great achievement of life. Congratulations my friend. Go forward. Best of luck.
Dear friend, Your goal is achieved. Success comes to you by means Of your hardworking .Just keep it up. Best of luck for your future.
Graduation is one of the most memorable events in life. congratulations on your graduation. This achievement will boost up you for taking challenge in life. Wishing you good luck.
You did incredible ! It is not an easy task to complete graduation with such brilliant success. We are proud of you. Best of luck my dear.
The door of success just open to you. Before you all the path made open. Choose the right way for you. Bright future is waiting. Good luck.
Congratulations morons! You did outstanding! I really don’t expect such brilliant success form you. However, best of luck dear. Let’s celebrate.
My dear best friend. You achieved a brilliant success but I failed to do such. So, first make a treat for me then I am going to wish you a bright future. Lol.
My dear friend, Warmest congratulations on your graduation. I am wishing you nothing but the best. Stay shining.
Here I am sending warm and big congratulations to a graduate. I am so very proud of you my dear. Wish you good luck.
It is the day of your graduation. So, let’s celebrate together. let’s have a party. Good luck in your next voyage.
Congratulations buddy. Today is the day of celebration, become it’s your day of graduation. Seize all opportunities that open up to you and make proper utilize of them. let’s have fun.
You said “sky is the limit.” Yes now I am appreciating with your vision. Cordial congratulations on your graduation.
You’re the person who deserved this. Warmest congratulations on your excellent success. wishing you the best.
Today is only your day. You are the hero of day. Congratulations on your graduation and best wishes for your next mission.
To succeeded in any platform is not an easy task. It is a great achievement to be a graduate. Best wishes for future.
Your hard work brings the day. It’s the time to celebrate. Have a little rest and be prepared for next goal.
If there is no challenges in life then life becomes dull. To achieve the target is a victory. Congratulations on your graduation day.
Congratulations graduate! My highest hopes that you will continue such success and will be succeed in future life. let’s celebrate.
Graduation does not put the end of desires and dream. Here is the job market in front of you which is very difficult to survive. I wish you continue your success.
My Dear best friend, Congratulations on you graduation. I am sure enough that you will carry on with even more successes. Good luck for you.
Your confidence level was always high. I knew you could do it. Congratulations my dear. Congratulations graduate!
Dear buddy, What you did is not so easy task. Now you my friend a graduate one! I am proud of you and hope will continue such success. Best of luck.
May God continue his blessing on my buddy ,You made enter into a new chapter of life. Your success inspired me. Wishing the best of luck for your next approach.
One more important step is taken, one more stage is past. Each your decision takes you higher and higher. And I’m sure you’ll reach all your goals and be satisfied with your life. Congratulations on the graduation!
Nobody can predict the future. People aren’t almighty but still we can try to make our own way through unfathomable life and find a place in the Sun. I wish from the bottom of my heart that your life bring you much joy, pleasure and happiness.
Now you’re at a crossroad. So many ways are open, so many opportunities are given. Even if you can’t decide where to go yet, I want to give you a piece of advice on what you should take on the road: dreams and the sweetest memories. Good luck!
What a happy but at the same time upsetting event! Graduation is something you’ll remember throughout your life, because it’s full of laugh and tears, happiness and sadness. But still, it’s more about happiness, because you have a great life ahead.
School is something we want to enter as soon as possible while we are small kids and something we want to leave as soon as possible when we get older. But in the long run school brings us an unforgettable experience, friends and sweet memories.
Live your life with passion! Be courageous, be brave, always be your best! Congratulations with graduation!
Finishing school means closing the door that hides many wonderful and unforgettable moments behind it. But also it means that another door is about to be opened – the door that will bring you even more pleasant minutes, hours and days!
You’ve already walked a long, very long way with many obstacles and falls en-route. But every time you managed to rise and continue your way, to fight for truth and knowledge. I want to wish you never stop being so brave and persistent.
The way of enlightenment is the hardest way a man can choose. But walking this way makes this man strong and intelligent. It teaches us about life, love, science and spirituality – the things the world can’t exist without.
I remember you as a small kid with a huge amount of never ending Why-s. But now I see a mature person who has already found answers to many questions. And I believe that you’ll make a lot more important discoveries in the future!
Graduation is one of the most unforgettable events in our life. It’s filled with joyful memories, ambitions and hopes for a better future. Wishing you the best of luck in all your endeavors! Congratulations!
Today the future lies before all of you just like a field of driven snow, be cautious about how you are going to tread it.
Remember, dreams can change at any point in your life. If we’d all be stuck with our first dream, the whole world would be invaded by cowboys. So, just remember whatever you dream, if you didn’t achieve it, you haven’t failed and are not a looser.
You get to decide about things that have meaning and things that doesn’t. Only you have to decide what to worship.
Even though many roads you travel, I hope and wish that you choose not to be a viscount. I wish you find ways to break the rules and make yourself successful.
May this day be very special for you. May the Sun be warmer than ever and may the stars shine brighter. May this wonderful day be the start of your adult life where all your hopes and dreams will immediately come true. Congratulations!
How one knows that he’s doing something right? It feels so. Feelings are your truest GPS system for life. When you are meant to do something or not, your emotional guidance system lets you know.
Don’t obtain society’s definition and meaning of success. Because it’s not working for anyone. It’s only working for individuals who make pharmaceuticals for high blood pressure, stress and so on.
One must do almost everything in life including travel, lead, innovate, fall in love, get rich and famous. But, it must be done to an extent that you should be right in the direction of kindness.
So graduation is here, school is over, let’s face it, you hated it when it started, but tomorrow, when you wake up, you will miss all of those faces you used to see every day, all the teachers and especially all the memories!
There’s only one thing I want to wish you this day: follow your dreams. May your lucky star show you the way of happiness and well-being! Good luck!
I finally made it! Although I made very bad decisions through school, but look at me! I’m here, and I’m going to do great in life! Or that’s what I think at least… ?
I can’t believe I graduated, I’m so proud of myself! I wanted to thank my computer for always being there, for my printer that failed me several times, but still gave me hope, and most importantly my family, thank you all!
You finally finished high school! Congratulations! I wish you good luck in the future, good luck finding a job that truly fits you and your personality, and just play luck in your own life, because let’s face it, you are all grown up!
May God continue his blessing on my friend, I knew you could do it, and I am proud of you. Congratulations. Congratulations graduate! I am sure you will maintain to succeed in future life. Keep up the high-quality work. You did it. Hoping that my friend more successes in the future. Now it’s time to celebrate!
You have not only graduated from high school. You have graduated into adulthood. And wishing my best friend best things in your future to come. Congratulations graduate. Today proves something I have always known about you. You’re pretty smart. Congratulations graduate.
Graduation does not mark the end of objective and dare. The learning you have is an instrument to meet the real world confront you will countenance, which are much bigger than any originate in a classroom. I am very swollen with pride for you and your accomplishments. I am sure enough that you will carry on with even more successes. Good luck in your next voyage. Well done my best friend graduate!
I memorize your first step, first day of primary school, first day of high school, and you first day at college. Take a flash to look back on your accomplishments. Understand all that you have accomplished and the track that you have laid. Each step has been a building block for your life. Well done on your graduation my dear friend. I could not be prouder.
Congratulations my best friend. It’s astonishing to know you are graduating and rising as a personality. I hope you carry on to mature and confront yourself. Your hard work will disburse in many conducts. Excellent possessions will come to those who remain consistent until they graduate. My friend has come so far. You have worked so hard. Your graduation is a new and open door.
At last you are finished with high school buddy. This is the right time to put on your cap and gown. All you have done in the shape of hard work has paid off. You are graduating now. When your formal procedure is through, let’s have a good time and hit the town! Congratulations Dude being a graduate. Keep working hard and determined for excellence and you will definitely be triumphant.
Learning is one of the most modest possessions someone can acquire. Do not stop learning now; keep wisdom the rest of your life. Then you will graduate life with admiration. Dearest friend your hard work, commitment and obedience have paid off. In conclusion you are graduating. This is the appropriate time to let loose and unwind before you join the 9 – 5. Many happy returns!
Hi buddy, the certificate, like cash, is merely piece, and both are precious for what they symbolize and permit you to do. Your hard work, promise and accomplishment have rewarded. You are finally graduating. It’s apt time to let loose and let everything go before you join the 9 – 5. Congratulations!
It must be a very proud moment for you. Chasing a dream requires your efforts and passion. Hard work isn't over when you graduated. It's just a break as you enter the new battlefields of life. Good luck and congratulations!
You truly deserve the success! I'm sure that on your graduation day you feel a lot smarter. In my message I wish you to set your goals high, and won't stop till you get there!
Congratulations graduate! Your parents proud of you. Best wishes for your career ahead!
It's time to relax after all the work. Enjoy your graduation and best wishes with all your plans!
At this important milestone in your life, congratulations and best wishes for your continuing success.
You are now in the half way. May your graduation from school be the beginning of a bright future for you. Best Wishes for a wonderful college years!
You will make mistakes and be wounded many times in your life. Don't give in - it's just an experience. Wishing you to find your own star and reach for it!
Remember the past, live in the present and look forward to the future! May your graduation be just the beginning of a lifetime of fulfillment for you.
And so... The adventure begins! Congratulations on your graduation!
We're celebrating you today! Congratulations on your graduation and best wishes for the next part of the journey.
Dear daughter, congrats on becoming a Graduate. As you go forward, take with you the lessons in university learned and make your dreams come true.
Congratulations on your outstanding achievement! Looking back, it was all worth it. Wishing you all the best in the wonderful career you have chosen.
My friend, you've really done yourself! How does it feel being on the top of the world? :) It's time to celebrate!
Son, you've worked so hard and now you've successfully completed your doctorate degree and chosed an honorable profession. May your career bring you much happiness!
Warmest greetings, friend! It is an honor to share this important moment in your life. Your graduation from high school is certainly an achievement, but there's a lot more to come: goals, challenges, and opportunities! Anything is possible when you just believe in yourself.
Your success is not a surprise! It's well deserved and will give you a chance to spread your wings. You are great!
Congrats on this happy date! Always remember that you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think!
A person who graduates from college, has to prepare for the new challenges waiting in the new chapter of life. Learning every day is the key to success! Someone as special as you has the ability to create a beautiful world of tomorrow.
Good luck. 3) Your graduation is only a glimpse of what lies ahead in your bright future. Wishing you the very best for the coming years. 4) What.
After the years of hard-work and dedication a student get graduate and it makes graduation, a very special day for them and their families. Wishing the graduate is the best way to admire his/her hard-work and dedication and to make your wishes more impressive here are few best messages and wishes for graduation day.
1) Congratulations on your graduation. May this be the beginning of a successful journey.
2) To succeed in life, align your education with your skills, goals and dreams. Good luck.
3) Your graduation is only a glimpse of what lies ahead in your bright future. Wishing you the very best for the coming years.
4) What your mind can perceive you have achieved! Congratulations for finishing your course with honors!
5) Your success is not a surprise! It’s well deserved and will give you a chance to spread your wings. You are great!
6) Your degree is not just a piece of paper. It is the set of wings that will help you fly away and burst out of the horizon into a new world called your life. Congratulations.
7) So many dreamers; but only a few achievers; and you are one of those who achieved the goal! Congratulations on your graduation! We are all proud of you.
8) Congratulations on your graduation. Another achievement unlocked. You did it!
9) Graduating is certainly a milestone but Life is the biggest learning experience of them all! You’re now about to find out what learning really means. Wishing you all the best on this special day and good luck for the future.
10) You dreamt, you planned, you believed, you worked, and you conquered. Congratulations for achieving this milestone. Get ready for a whole new adventure.
11) Congratulations on your graduation! Just remember the things may not always go the way you want them to, but life has a way of taking those new directions and turning them into opportunities. All the best and good luck for the future.
12) Graduation is only the beginning. It’s a time to learn, grow, and share. Congrats!
13) Cheers to the new graduate – let’s celebrate your success! I’m sending you my best wishes for a successful future.
14) Congratulations! You have come this far. There’s no stopping now. Follow your passion. It will lead you to the fulfillment of your dreams.
15) Congratulations on your graduation. You are almost there. Now all you have to do is go out there and show the world what you are made of.
16) Remember the past, live in the present and look forward to the future! May your graduation be just the beginning of a lifetime of fulfillment for you.
17) Congratulations on your graduation & All the best for a bright future ahead of you!
18) Congratulations on scripting the first chapter of your success story. Keep writing bigger, brighter things.
19) Nothing in life can take away the lessons you have learnt while walking along the road to success. Congratulations for graduating.
20) Accomplishing the small things is the first step in achieving greatness – graduating shows that you’re well on your way!
21) Learning does not end with graduation, life is a continuous learning whatever you do and wherever life brings you. Have a blissful life ahead, congratulations to you.
22) Congratulations on your graduation. Education is the key to unlocking your potential. The diploma helps a little too.
23) Today you’re a step closer to your dream and will soon be reaping the fruits of your hard work. Congratulations!
24) The road to your success in your career continues as you achieved a new milestone in education. Congratulations on your graduation!
25) Here’s wishing you all the best for the future and a life filled with joy as you step into the world of your dreams.
26) I hope and pray that all your fondest dreams come true just this way. Congratulations.
27) I am so proud of you, you worked so hard and now you graduated! I wish you every success and joy always! Love and hugs for you! Congratulations!
28) It’s time to relax after all the work. Enjoy your graduation and best wishes with all your plans!
29) Now that you have graduated you can finally start EARNING but you will never stop LEARNING. Congratulations.
30) Here’s hoping that your degree will unlock even more doors to the success you very well deserve. Congratulations!
31) Graduation is a time for celebration, a time of reflection, and a time to contemplate your great future that lies ahead. Wishing you a all the best for what lies ahead.
32) Congratulations on your graduation. I am very happy for you.
33) Anything is possible – all you have to do is believe in yourself and with your graduation you’ve proven it. Wishing you all the best in what lies ahead and good luck.
34) On your graduation, celebrate your success. At the same time, prepare yourself for tomorrow and brace yourself for new challenges and endeavor you’ll face ahead. Congratulations on your graduation!
35) Your graduation is a great achievement, but that’s nothing compared to what life has in store for you next with even bigger challenges and opportunities.
36) There are few times in life when you’ll put as much work into a single accomplishment as you did for the last four years. Congratulations on finishing what you started.
37) Congratulations! You may think that you’ve completed something, but really it has only just begun. Make sure that you treat your education as a springboard, not a finish line.
38) Go forth in life to achieve your dreams, but don’t forget the reasons and the people who make the journey worth the trouble. Congratulations on your graduation.
39) Your graduation proves all of your hard work and determination. Congratulations!
40) Hardwork ends with sweet reward. Congratulations to your graduation, may you continue to be blessed and guided after graduation.
41) You’ve worked so hard and successfully completed your studies. Now the real work beings with you’re new teacher – LIFE!
42) You have portrayed that hard work is the key to success. Congratulations on your graduation!
43) Happy Graduation. All the best for your new life. Make it a successful one.
44) Truly, you are deserving of this success. It’s now time to set newer and higher goals and don’t stop until you reach the top!
45) Your graduation merely provides you with a piece of paper. It’s the lessons you’ve learned along the way which will forever guide your life – Congratulations
46) Congratulations on your outstanding achievement! Looking back, it was all worth it. Wishing you all the best in the wonderful career you have chosen.
47) Dear Graduate, you have made your family and friends very proud. I wish you the best of luck for the future, Congratulations.
48) Congratulations for believing in yourself and working hard towards your dreams. In life as well as college, you are a winner.
49) May your degree be like a lighted torch that will serve as your spotlight for other to see. May you continue to inspire others with your honors. Congratulations on your graduation!
50) Today is a route marker. It tells you how far you’ve come, not that you have finished your journey. Keep learning, keep trying, and keep accomplishing. Congratulations.
51) Congrats on graduating! I wish you the very best of luck in all your future endeavors. May success always find you.
52) Graduation is a momentous and meaningful day for you. I would like you to know that I am happy for your success. Congratulations!
53) Your graduation ceremony is a celebration of the fact that you are now ready to go out there and make the world a better place. Congratulations.
54) Your graduation is a momentous occasion that you will remember for the rest of your life. Congratulations and here’s to the next step
55) Your graduation marks the end of studying and the beginning of life’s real learning. Congratulations.
56) What a great feeling to be on top of the world! It’s time to celebrate your graduation day. This is YOUR day!
57) Congratulations for stepping closer to your dream career.
58) You’ve graduated but never forget what you have learnt.
59) Your combination of hard work, effort and passion is what enabled you to fulfill this dream. Congrats graduate – hats off to you!
60) It must be a very proud moment for you. Chasing a dream requires your efforts and passion. Hard work isn’t over when you graduated. It’s just a break as you enter the new battlefields of life. Good luck and congratulations!
61) A chapter in your educational book of life has ended. Another one starts as you venture on to achieve your dreams. Congratulations!
62) Congratulations and best wishes for a bigger, better tomorrow.
63) To a happy ending and a new beginning, new chapter, new endeavors and new challenges. Congratulations!
64) Congratulations on climbing the first step to success. May you scale new heights.
65) Just because you’re a graduate doesn’t mean that you know everything – it just means that now you’re better prepared to learn what life has in store for you.
66) Congratulations for carving out your own identity. We are extremely proud of you.
67) College opened your mind to a world of possibilities. Now open your mind to the impossible. Congratulations.
68) Your degree may get you a good job but only hard work will give you a good career. Good luck and congratulations.
69) We’re so happy that you’ve achieved this great milestone – Wishing you great success with your dreams and career aspirations.
70) Congratulations on completing these 4 years that have set you up for the rest of your life. Just remember that like university, all things that are worth it take time and effort.
71) On your graduation just remember one thing – always look back to your education, never your mistakes. Congratulations.
72) May your graduation be the beginning of many more wonderful achievements in your life. Congratulations.
73) We’re very proud of you and your success. Your graduation is tremendous accomplishment. Well done
74) Congrats graduate, you have really outdone yourself! Your family and friends wish you nothing but the very best.
75) Your graduation is only a glimpse of what lies ahead in your bright future. Wishing you the very best for the coming years.
76) You’re a graduate! We’re all really excited for you. You’ve accomplished something worth celebrating!
77) Congrats on this happy date! Always remember that you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think!
78) Extremely happy and proud of your graduation. Keep it up!
79) Your whole life is ahead of you. Whatever you do, don’t spend it chasing after somebody else’s dream. Be brave and follow your own – Congratulations on your graduation.
80) Whatever you set your mind to, you achieve it. Congratulations for proving his maxim to be right.
81) Chase your dreams, burst out at the seams. Never stop trying, never stop learning. Live life to the fullest, give it nothing but your best. Congratulations.
82) Congratulations for reaching out to new horizons armed with a degree.
80) Education is about understanding the possibilities that the world has to offer. Being successful in life is about understanding the possibilities that you can create by yourself. Congratulations & Good luck.
83) Learning everyday is the ultimate key to success. Don’t ever stop learning, dreaming and achieving. Go get ‘em, graduate!
84) Graduating is not the end of hard work – it’s just a break before you get into the new and bigger challenges in life. Good luck!
85) You will make mistakes and be wounded many times in your life. Don’t give in – it’s just an experience. Wishing you to find your own star and reach for it!
86) Congratulations for being a graduate and wish you lots of joy on a grand graduation party.
87) Congratulations on your graduation. Be confident that you’re now fully prepared for what life has in store for you. All the best.
88) Congratulations on completing this important life step. Remember to always keep climbing the staircase.
89) Your career will take you through unknown twists and turns but it is your education which will be the pillar you can always lean on. Congratulations on your graduation.
90) May your graduation be just the beginning of a lifetime of fulfillment for you. Congratulations!
91) You dreamt big, reached far and now you’re a star! Congrats on your graduation. May the next chapter of your life bring you joy, passion and inspiration.
92) The power of education can’t be measured, unless you count its power to create a career, a life, provide for a family and most importantly – pave the way for a better tomorrow. Congratulations on getting yours.
93) Education is a remarkable tool – It enables you to do wonderful things that can catapult you to great success. Congratulations on your graduation and all the best for the future.
94) May your graduation ceremony be the spark that lights up the fireworks of success and happiness in your life. Congratulations.
95) You fought battles, overcame obstacles. You had a goal, gave it your soul. You worked hard, went the extra yard. You gave it your all, today you stand tall. Congratulations.
96) Congratulations! Take some time today to think about what you learned outside the classroom. You’ll probably find that much more valuable than what you learned in it.
97) Now that you’ve graduated follow your heart and embrace what dreams are important to you. Cherish them. Own them. And pursue them with all of your might.
98) Be proud of this moment – you deserve it for all the effort and passion you invested. Thumbs up for your great performance.
99) May the Lord continue to be your guide as you go through the next challenges in life. He has seen your through your challenges and has brought you to this point of completion. Congratulations!
100) Hardwork and patience go together, your achievement on graduating with honors proves that you did both. Congratulations to a successful career life ahead.
101) Graduation is a time for celebration, a time of reflection, and a time to contemplate your great future that lies ahead. Wishing you a all the best for what lies ahead.
The best graduation messages and examples for high school and your graduation and wishing you good luck for the new beginning in life.