Get Well Soon Messages For Friends - Your friends are precious. Help them in their recovery by sending a simple text message or a card that.
I am sending a little angel your way..
To shower you with love & care!
Hope you get well soon.[/su_quote]
That's why we bring you some cute encouragement quotes for a sick friend. It is not a Download beautiful get well soon to my friend Whatsapp messages.
a contemporary song for ministering God's restoration during illness:-
"May each day bring healing with the dawn"
Get well soon prayer for a mother
Be beside mum, comfort her and hold her close.
May she know that she can rest and feel safe in your arms.
Bring your healing to her body,
Filling her with love and hope.
Touch her with miracle hands that restore and renew.
Watch over her thoughts and dreams by day and night.
May she dwell on happy memories and look forward to good times ahead.
May each day that passes bring little joys into her life.
Flowers, good wishes and a nice meal.
May these things bring happiness and peace.
Keep her safe until she is well.
And then may she live, love and enjoy life again to the full.
Get Well Soon Messages for Friends: Help your friends recover by posting inspirational quotes on their Facebook, sending flowers, tagging them in cute tweets and sharing funny stuff on Pinterest. Friendship is all about standing together in times of need, and sickness is when your best friends need you the most. Good vibes and wishes that come straight from the heart can make a world of a difference in someone’s recovery. Even a thoughtful handwritten note or a greeting card sent along with a box of chocolates can make someone feel better. Beautiful words have the power to make people smile. In times of illness, your words can do what no medicine can… heal from within.
1) Medicines will only cure your body but I promise, that our friendship will heal your soul. Get well soon.
2) I checked your doctor’s prescription and it was lacking the most important medicine of all – the company of a BEST FRIEND. Get well soon.
3) You can NEVER predict when you fall sick, but you can ALWAYS bank on friends like me to be by your side. Get well soon.
4) You were always a tough person and I know that coming out of your illness will only make you tougher. I wish you a speedy recovery.
5) The absence of your laughs and cheers, makes me feel like I am in a party without beer. Get well soon my friend.
6) It may take a doctor to diagnose someone’s disease, but it takes a friend to recognize someone’s suffering. I feel you my friend… get well soon.
7) Don’t worry, I am taking boxing and karate classes so that I can punch and kick you illness away. Get well soon my friend.
8) All your HOT fever needs to heal, is the company of a COOL friend like me. Get well soon.
9) Not even cancer is strong enough to fight off the wishes and prayers of friends like me. Get well soon.
10) I wish you well not just because you are my friend, but because you are such a good human being. Get well soon.
11) From morning to night, everything seems dull. My life has plunged, into a disgusting lull. Without you, everything has turned dark. I’m waiting, for you to get back your spark. Get well soon.
12) I feel your pain, I wish you never fall sick again. It will all be over soon don’t worry, I know that you will have a speedy recovery. Our friendship will make you immune, so you have no choice but to get well soon.
13) To the friend who is simply the best, I prescribe lots of love and rest. To the friend who’s always kept me happy, I wish a speedy recovery. Get well soon.
14) Your illness has confirmed my doubts that you are an attention seeker all the way. Get well soon cry baby.
15) Just think about the SWEET memories of our friendship… it will make the BITTERNESS of your sickness go away. Get well soon.
16) Cancer’s grip on you is bound to break free, because it is fighting a losing battle against prayers of friends like me. Get well soon.
17) All you need is the comfort of the warmest blanket known to mankind – Friendship. I am here, get well soon.
18) If I could be anything I wanted just for day, I would be the warm soup that you can sip to drive your illness away. Get well soon.
19) For your illness, a few candies and flowers may not be the perfect cure. But they will cheer you up for sure. Get well soon.
20) You feel sick because your body needed some rest. Let’s just hope that whatever happened, was for the best. As soon as you feel better and you’re back on your feet, we’re going to party as soon as we meet. Get well soon.
21) I know you’re sick, but that’s not going to stop us from taking selfies together. Illness will come and go, but our friendship is forever.
22) I don’t want to boast but I can give you something the doctor can’t – warm hugs and precious smiles. Get well soon.
23) Dear friend… When you laugh, I laugh. When you cry, I cry. When you smile, I smile. When you frown, I frown. When you fall sick, I fall sick. But when you feel better, I do too. So, get well soon.
24) I wish that you can quickly leave that hospital bed, and spend that time with me instead. Your presence in my life makes me tick. How dare you fall sick? Get well soon.
25) I have come with my magical powers so that you don’t feel sick. FRIENDSHIP, is the name of my powerful healing technique. I’m here now, to keep sickness at bay. In no time, you’ll be laughing and smiling away. Get well soon.
26) I am not a doctor so I don’t know how to bring an end to your illness. But I am your friend so I definitely know how to bring a smile on your face. Get well soon.
27) I am sure you will soon be up and about. You deserve to play, laugh and shout. Get well soon.
28) Your sickness may be your body’s way to tell you to slow down, smell your coffee, relax and stroll around town. Get well soon my friend.
29) Friends can do what doctor’s can’t – make you smile. Friends can do what medicines can’t – make you laugh. Friends can do what sickness can’t – help you recover. Get well soon.
30) I may not have a medical degree but I do have friendship’s healing touch. Get well soon.
31) My best friend falling sick is something that I just can’t tolerate. How can something so nasty happen to my dear mate. I will do everything it takes to help you get back up on your feet. I will be by your side until you are back to your usual self – cute and sweet. Get well soon.
32) You better swing back into action fast, so that we can party and have a blast. Get well soon.
33) Your good health is what I will be praying for… morning, night and noon. I hope that the power of my prayers gets you up and about soon.
34) The sweet healing touch of a friend like me is all you need to drive your bitter illness away. Get well soon.
35) The BEAUTY of friendship is that it can make an UGLY sickness disappear. Get well soon.
36) Sweet memories and good friends, are the ultimate cure when medicines fail to make amends. Get well soon.
37) My friendship with you is better than a doctor’s knowledge of the human body. Doctors only know how to prescribe medicines, whereas friends like me know how to make you happy. Get well soon.
38) Don’t worry my friend, I will take justice. I will beat the living daylight out of all the germs who have invaded your body. You just sit back, relax and focus on getting well.
39) Your illness has reached a boiling point because I am boiling over with frustration since we can’t meet. Get well soon.
40) If I had the chance I would tell all the bacteria in your body, to take mine instead of yours. Get well soon my friend.
Includes get well wishes that are sincere, funny, and most importantly, uplifting. equal, someone who has a good attitude and the support of friends will tend to.
This is one great list of what we consider to be the best 115 get well soon quotes and messages. Send one of these great messages to bring happiness and smile on face of your loved-ones!
Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery.
I heard you were feeling unwell. Here is to wishing you a speedy recovery.
These flowers represent hugs and kisses to tell you how I wish you were here, and not on that sick bed. Get well soon.
I hate to see you feeling blue so here is my get well wish to you.
Praying that you get better soon and experience the joys of being healthy again.
Like a flower in gloom, you lie helpless. Arise and bloom and dance like a fresh blade of grass to the drumming of the breeze of life. Arise and bounce back home like a ball. I wish you quick recovery.
I do not wish to consider why you are taking long to recover; no, you are not been nursed there. To be frank, I think I’m missing you badly, wishing you speedy recovery, for I can’t wait any longer. Get well soondear.
60 Funny Get Well Wishes
40 Hope you feel better soon Quotes
Get Well Soon messages for Mom,Dad, Sister or Brother
Get Well Soon messages for Boyfriend,Girlfriend, Husband or Wife
More get well soon messages
No sickness can keep you down with all the prayers I offer for your recovery. Rise up and be strong!
May the angels of good health visit your sick bed and raise you from every sickness. Fell good soon. There are several reason why you shouldn’t remain on that sick bed; your friends and family loves, your friends and family miss you, your friends and family.
Get personalized birthday video greeting from the President. Great for sharing on Facebook.
Have a great day and enjoy in your life!
You are in my thoughts and prayers during your time of recovery.
I wish I was a magician so I could make you fit and healthy with the wave of a wand!
As the sun rises this morning, may you rise from every sickness and be whole again. Get well soon. Don’t worry dear; you are not in this alone. You will get through this in a short time. Get well soon. Please bounce back soon and come back to us. Life is
With good wishes and prayers that you get well soon.
I hope this get well wish brings a smile to your face. You are too beautiful to be feeling down.
It has not been easy for me since I heard you were not feeling fine. I send you this message to let you know I’m thinking of you and hope you will get better soon; wishing you fast return to health.
I was saddened when I heard you were ill; here I brought you a bouquet of richflowery red rose as a sign of my love and strong hope for your health and happiness. Fell better soon.
I wish I had a magic wand with which I can call you up from your sick bed; but I don’t, so I pray for you everyday to get well soon.
We are so eager to have you back with us. Arise and shine and bounce back to life. We wish you quick return to health.
I am heartbroken to learn of your ill health! I wish you speedy recovery so we can enjoy our lives together. Fell better soon.
I miss your laughter and your vibrancy. Wishing you a fast recovery.
Hope you will feel better soon quotes
I hope you find fast healing with each and every day my sweet friend.
Sending sunshine to brighten your day. Get well soon my dearest friend.
Fell Good Soon. Along with a warm message and fond thoughts.
May the prayers and blessings of good health I am sending with these flowers make your strong and healthy soon. Get well mate.
Your absence is creating a vacuum and we are missing you so much. You have always made a great difference in our lives when you were fit. Now you’re ill, we wish you speedy recovery and join our hands in prayer to proclaim you healing.
Recovering sooner than you think has been my prayer since you left. Swing back to life and wear your cheerful look again. I send you fast healing wishes.
I wish I had a rod with magical powers to take away your ill-health; I would heal you just now and take you home. I care so much about you and wish you quick healing.
I hope each day brings you renewed strength and that much closer to recovery.
As I close my eyes to pray every night, my only prayer request is that God will heal you speedily for me. I wish you quick recovery!
Look outside; the sun is shining and it’s telling you to get well soon.
Get better soon lazy brother. Your absence has created more work than I can handle. The more you stay in the hospital, the more work I have to do. Anyway, get well very quickly and come home. I’m missing you.
It broke my heart when I heard you were sick. I wish I can take the pains away faster than the doctors can. Get better soon.
I have taken the pledge to stand by your sick bed till you are strong again. Fell good soon!
Sending you well wishes for your quick recovery and good health.
The most important thing in illness is never to lose heart. Our prayers are with you. Fell Better Soon.
Everyone is itching to see your lovely face around here again, so get up and exercise your bones. Fell better soon.
Lovely people like you are not supposed to fall sick. It beats me why you are on that sick bed. Fell good soon. Your presence makes the world a happy and lively place to live in . With your sickness, the world has suddenly become gloomy and unexciting. Ple
All the best and get better soon friend!
Best wishes. I hope that you’re back in the swing very soon.
Don’t fool around, don’t pretend! I’m just kidding, get better soon, love you, your best Friend!
I will not stop burning my night candles until I see the light back in yours and the smile back on your face. Fell good soon.
I wish to see you bouncing like your normal healthy self quite soon. I wish you speedy recovery! I wish you the fast and easy recovery as I send you loads of blessings and kisses. Fell better soon.
Thoughtful prayers sent your way that you will soon feel better again.
I hope that you are getting plenty of rest so you can recover from feeling unwell.
Best wishes for a little progress, a little encouragement, every day during your recuperation.
Dear family (Aunt/Uncle/Cousin) You are that important part of our family, Who when not present, Makes the whole place looks empty, We all are missing you lots ! Get well soon ,love you!
Sending you tons of well wishes for your fast recovery.
As you are healing, may you feel warmth and compassion from all who care about you. Best wishes that you will soon be back to doing all the things you love.
Recovery is hard work – but you’re not alone. Not a day goes by that you aren’t thought of and wished well.
I am sending you a lorry load of good wishes and blessings for your quick recovery.
We hope you feel better because we miss you so much.
I pray for you every day and will keep praying till the sickness leaves the way it came. You are always in my prayers, fell better soon.
Everyday, I talk to God about your health, that he may give you the power to rise up from your sick bed and be whole again.
While you rest and recover, I’ll be next to you praying and hoping for a smooth and quick recovery.
Everyday, I think about how much joy we derived from playing and doing things together. Without you, there can be no joy and no fun. Get well soon.
I am sending you healing thoughts with all the love in my heart with the hope that you are much better today. Fell good soon.
If money can buy back your health, I wouldn’t mind closing my bank account just to see you well again. You mean the world to me, so get well soon!
From sunrise to sunset, from east to west, from north to south, we all pray for your quick recovery. Get better soon.
Rest well so that you may heal and find health again in no time.
I heard that you were feeling sick. Hoping you find strength with each new day.
The little flowers are rising and blooming; it’s the world’s way of saying, “get better soon.”
I pray for your speedy recovery so you can come and fill the house with your healthy and lively presence. Fell good soon!
I was told you are in the hospital. I do hope they won’t keep you there for too long because we need you around here more than they need you there!
I got the news of your sickness and got you some flowers to make your happier and healthier again. Get well soon.
Wishing you a fast, easy recovery and perhaps some bright cheeriness as I send love your way.
When you are sick I miss the fun and laughter. Fell better soon.
Hope you feel better soon.
Drink plenty of fluid and get lots of rest so you can recover soon.
My love Sun comes in the morning but sets sadly, Flowers bloom but are unhappy to see you so, Birds are silent and don’t sing anymore, Everyone wishes for you to recover very soon,So that my personal universe see the first bloom, The sweetness of the river water and the chirping of the birds, Fell better soon my beloved love
May the good wishes and warm thoughts of those who care about you send a little cheerfulness into your world and help you feel better.
No day passes without you being in my prayers. Though it may seem hard, but with prayers, love, and determination, you will win the battle over sickness.
May good health envelop you, spurring a quick recovery.
I look forward to your full recovery so we can get together again soon.
Fair warning, laughter may be the best remedy when you are feeling under the weather.
There are several reasons your family is worried and needs you at home, and one of it is that you are so wonderful and we just need you back here. Get well soon. We love you.
Waiting eagerly for you to recover soon and make my days lively again. Get well quick.
It is with warmest wishes that I hope you fell good soon my friend.
Cheer up and put a smile on your face because we will always be here to keep you company till your health is fully recovered.
Dear friend from school, The school and playground are boring without you. People say I am always snoring without you, what do I do, can’t do a thing alone, Get better soon cheerful friend , else I shall join you soon, Just joking on that, kick the illness and come back!
I hope this note finds you happy and healthy again very soon my dear friend.
As you are recovering from your ailment, may the prayers of your loved ones send you warmth and cheerfulness as you recover to start doing what you know how to do best!
Sending you healing thoughts and a little sunshine to brighten your day.
All the beautiful flowers are blooming and blossoming. It is nature’s way of telling you to get better soon and blossom.
I am sending you a lorry load of healing thoughts and healthy sunshine to make your day brighter as you get better. Fell good soon.
I wish you well a hundred times a day…. In my heart.
Fell better soon so you can once again experience all the fun and delight that life has to offer.
Sending you the brightest wishes to say, hope you fell better soon.
As you travel the path of recuperation, I wish you comfort, care and speedy healing.
Our dear Boss, We are missing you our good Boss, without your guidance and leadership, we all feel like people without cause, you are the anchor of this ship, and without you it sails astray, so get well real quick!
My heart skipped its beat when I received the news of your ill-health. I wish you could tap health from me and remain healthy that I may see your smiles every day at the office. I pour my well-wishes like a libation and offer my prayers as a sacrifice for
Recover well, to be strong and sound. Rest well, to walk on the path to good health.
I fall sick when you are sick, we are in this together, my wish for you is that you will fell good soon so we can be together again. Get well soon sweetheart, I miss you!
Get better soon so you can resume bringing brightness and delight to our life!
Seeing you every day is one of the greatest things that happened to me. Now I can no longer see you because ill-health has forced you to seclusion. I offer you a basketful of flowery quick-recovery prayers. Get better soon and return to me…praying for your
Get up and enjoy life. Get well soon
I pray every inch of your body feels better soon! I miss your face!
I greatly miss you, but even greater is the fact that you miss something special here. Get well so soon and return home to decorate your life with rainbow colors and brightness of this special gift, waiting for you.
I hope each new day brings you closer to a full and speedy recovery.
When you are feeling unwell, my heart feels sad. I hope you fell good soon.
I am sending you my warmest prayers with all the love and care in my heart. Fell better soon.
Wish you quick recovery. Get well
Look out the window from your hospital bed. The sun has risen again and is smiling on you; urging you to rise up soon and get well.
Please know that I am thinking of you a lot of time, hoping for your fast recovery.
I wish that the angels of good health would come visit you in your sick bed to raise you from your sickness. Fell better soon my dearest, for there are several reasons why you should not remain in that sick bed. Get well soon!
I’ve heard somewhere that you were not feeling well. So here’s to wishing you an easy and speedy recovery.
Please consider these flowers as my hugs and kisses, wishing that you were here instead of lying in that sick bed. Fell good soon my dear.
I don’t like seeing you feeling so blue. So here’s my get better soon wishes for you.
As the sun will rise in the morning, may you also rise from the sickness that you feel and may you feel whole once again. So get better soon my lovely friend. Don’t worry, for you’re not in this alone, you will soon get through this and rise up once again.
Here’s praying that you will fell good soon and experience the happiness of being healthy and lively again. Remember that we love you and miss you so dearly.
Just like a flower in a gloom, here you lie helpless. Please get up, arise and bloom, and dance like there’s no tomorrow. Wishing you a quick recovery, my honey.
With prayers and good wishes that you will fell better soon. I hope that this get well soon wish will bring a smile in your face. Remember that you are still so beautiful so please don’t feel down.
It’s not been easy for me to know that you are not feeling fine. So I’m sending you this message to let you know that I am always thinking of you and I hope that you will feel so much better real soon.
Don’t let today bring you down. Instead, let today strengthen you, teach you, and contribute to the best version of you. Wishing you peaceful healing and the courage to keep shining.
We all take our own pace in life. Healing is not a race! Get well soon.
Sending you peace and love, and wishing you a speedy recovery!
Don’t let the darkness of today bring you sorrow. Have no worries, you will have a sunnier day tomorrow. Sending you good vibes to get well soon.
No amount of sickness could darken your bright spirit. Wishing you a speedy recovery and good health!
Hey beautiful, are you feeling blue? Don’t let your sickness get the best of you. Feel better soon!
During this difficult time, I am praying for you and wishing you peace of mind. Hoping you feel lively and well soon.
While you rest and recover, I’ll be waiting for your sickness to be over. Wishing you a smooth transition back into the healthy life!
Take this time to heal and rest. Invest your time for self-care – you deserve the best! You’ll be back to good health in no time.
Are you feeling under the weather? Don’t let that cloud hover for too long. Let laughter, love, and light be your remedy. Hope you have a peaceful recovery.
Even on your lowest days, you blossom like a sunflower. Keep your smile shining!
Don’t let your gloomy days overcast the beam of your beautiful sunlight. Praying for you and hoping you feel better soon.
Let each day be better than the previous. Let your strength guide you to recovery. Best wishes for your recuperation.
As you take the time to heal, I pray you to feel the warmth, compassion and care from your loved ones. We hope you heal quickly and peacefully.
Share this on WhatsAppSome find it hard to write get well soon messages and Support a friend or family member with a card that lists all the things they need.