Wishing you a speedy recovery dear friend. I pray to God that you feel better through each passing day. Hope you resume your normal life soon. ------ Having fun.
When an illness, we all want someone or something to cheer up our moods and bring a smile on our face. To lift the spirit of our close and dear ones during their illness and wishing them speedy recovery makes us also instantly happy.
Amongst all messages, humorous messages tend to make the person suffering joyful and beaming with happiness. It makes them tickle their funny bones and help them to forget about their illness. Below are mentioned some funny get well soon messages to send someone in illness and ailment.
Recommended for you:
Different Ways to say Get Well Soon
Recommended for you:
Reply to Get Well Soon Messages
Sickness can be really boring especially if stuck in those claustrophobic walls of the hospital. Some funny and humorous messages can really work wonders. Try sending the above funny to get well soon messages to your near and dear ones to lift up their moods.
Filed Under: Messages, Greetings & Wishes
Having fun and enjoying happiness is not I wish you speedy recovery so we can.
Nobody wants to be sick. At least not unless it is “pretend-sick” to get out of going to school or work. We all desire that our health keeps up and does not hinder us from carrying out our day to day activities. But, sometimes, we fall ill and we need more than just the medicines and treatments the hospital has to offer.
We also need reasons to laugh. Laughter is good medicine and if you want someone to laugh and still convey your best wishes to them while ill, these messages are for you:
1: I know I have always told you you can rock just any clothes, but, you see those hospital overalls are the exception to the rule. Get well soon!
2: I think you were the one telling me your digestive system can adapt to just any food. I think I can bet that the hospital food has prove you wrong. Get well soon, I will be waiting with fresh non-hospital food at the door.
3: Did you know that you really snore? The nurse told me the other day that the other patients could not sleep because of you. Get well. Come home. We at home are used to it.
4: I think I know why they often paint hospital white. I think it has something to do with white being a good background for pictures. Put on a smile, we would take a picture once you get well enough to leave.
5: In as much as having you out of our hair for a while has been fun, I think it is high time we got you back. Get well soon. We miss your trouble.
6: I hope you get well soon so I can actually hug you tight without fear of breaking you, fist bump with no fear of breaking your bones and peck you with no fear of catching a bug.
7: If I have to count the number of times I have imagined hearing you walk into the house, I would have been admitted into the hospital a long time ago. Please get well soon so I stop hearing things.
8: I wish you get well soon. Eating all the sweets and goodies brought for you has lost its appeal. Besides, I think I am getting bigger than my clothes. I cannot conquer this food mountain without you.
9: After swallowing all those pills day in, day out, I doubt your tongue knows how real food tastes at this point. Get well.
10: You really need to get well soon and come back to contributing your quota to societal development. Or at least, add to the number of people using up air outside. We need to balance these things you know.
11: I know you have formed a deep relationship with your hospital bed and you guys have become buddies but you should remember that you have your bed at home and if you do not get well soon, it may just die of jealousy. You have been warned.
12: The doctor said you have become good at guessing what the nurses are about to do and speaking in medical terms. If you are that interested in medicine, please get well so we can start arranging your academic pursuit in that direction.
13: I have come to know that most of these drugs start with ‘anti’ – antibiotics, antiemetics, anticonvulsants, antihypertensives and the likes. I have been developing a drug of my own, something special just for you; “anti-hospital-stay”. It has just one job and that’s is to get you well.
14: Maybe one of the reasons you are enjoying the hospital is because you get to watch the TV free all day. I have gone against my better judgment and fixed ours too, all that is needed is that you come home.
15: In anticipation of your speedy return home, I have drawn out a plan of repeated baths to get that peculiar hospital-disinfectant smell off of you. I have struggled hard to maintain my cool thus far, once you get well and get home, it is good riddance to bad rubbish. So help me God.
16: I know you’ve been enjoying the perks of being attended to like royalty; the bell you can readily press, the fact that a nurse is never far away and all. Noted. We can find a way around all that once you get well soon and get you out of here.
17: If you stay any longer at that hospital, I am afraid they would have to name the room after you. Then maybe your drip stand and thermometer will have the honor of bearing your name too. Or you can just do us all a favor and get well soon enough to avoid such.
18: On behalf of all caregivers, I would like to inform you that our services will be closing down for maintenance and as such would like you get well soon before such date is reached.
19: You may have gotten used to whatever view your window gives you each dawn and sunset. Please get well soon so I can show you how breathtaking they really are.
20: You are kind and generous, always thinking about others, which is really cool. The issue now is I think you have been more than generous enough to this hospital in terms of bills. Enough is enough. I’m going to be needing some of that money to get me some chewing gum.
21: Give yourself a pinch. No, it is not a dream. No, you are not hallucinating. You are getting yourself out of the hospital, hale and hearty. I cannot wait to have you back.
22: There is no way you can spend so much time away from home, who will do your chores? we need you to get well soon and get out of that hospital.
23: And what scares me is that you may start thinking those pills are what taste normal. Get well soon and save your taste buds!
Also Read: Get Well Quotes & Wishes For Speedy Recovery
Looking for cool and funny get well soon messages for your loved ones? then you are at the right place right now. We have a collection of get well soon messages that will do the magic. Most times what the fellow needs is a little smile which a simple get well message can do. Here is a list of some of these get well messages for the people you care deeply about.
1. We are so eager to have you back with us. Arise and shine and bounce back to life. We wish you quick return to health.
2. It has not been easy for me since I heard you were not feeling fine. I send you this message to let you know I’m thinking of you and hope you will get better soon; wishing you fast return to health.
3. I wish I had a rod with magical powers to take away your ill-health; I would heal you just now and take you home.
4. I care so much about you and wish you quick healing.
5. I hope each new day brings you closer to a full and speedy recovery.
6. I hate to see you feeling blue so here is my get well wish to you.
7. I will continue praying for your good health and a speedy recovery.
8. Say goodbye to that bout of bad health and get well soon.
9. It’s terrible to see you unwell! Get well soon I know I’ll be delighted and I’m sure you will too!
10. Don’t worry; we’re here to stand alongside you as you work to recapture your good health.
11. Get ready; it’s time for you to get well soon.
12. I wish I was a magician so I could make you fit and healthy with the wave of a wand!
13. I will stand beside you forevermore, wishing you good health and a fast recovery.
14. Feel better fast, so I can see you again soon! I miss you so much!
15. I hope you get well really soon! I miss your smile!
16. May God bless you with good health and peace through this hard time. Know that I am here for you, if you ever need anything. If you ever need to talk, I am always here to listen.
17. May your tears of sorrow become tears of joy quickly. I am so sorry you aren’t feeling well. I pray you recover to 100% health soon.
18. Think healthy, lovely, wonderful thoughts and may your ails fall away.
19. Even superman has a weakness. Though you are feeling weak now, know that you will be strong again. Until then, may peace be with you.
20. I would wish you well, but I know you don’t need any wishes. Because you Will be well soon. So this is just a little thinking of you note instead.
21. Sending you tons of well wishes for your fast recovery.
22. I heard you were feeling unwell. Here is to wishing you a speedy recovery.
23. Sending sunshine to brighten your day. Get well soon my dearest friend.
24. I hope you find fast healing with each and every day my sweet friend.
25. I look forward to your full recovery so we can get together again soon.
You might also like: 70 Best Out of Office Messages That Always Work
26. I hate that you are feeling unwell. Wishing you a full and fast recovery.
27. I heard that you were feeling sick. Hoping you find strength with each new day.
28. Thoughtful prayers sent your way that you will soon feel better again.
29. Don’t worry, you will be back on your feet in no time. And then you will be wishing you were off your feet again, resting.
30. Think positive thoughts and you may heal more quickly than you thought possible. We miss you and want you better soon!
31. You can get better fast! Just do it! Be Well!
32. I am sorry to hear of this tough time for you. You’re in my prayers.
33. Know this too will pass. May you heal quickly.
34. Wishing you a fast, easy recovery and perhaps some bright cheeriness as I send love your way.
35. Work just isn’t the same without you. Please get well soon so we can see you again.
36. I am praying that you experience a speedy recovery. I miss seeing you here at work.
37. Praying that you get well soon and experience the joys of being healthy again.
38. When you are feeling unwell, my heart feels sad. I hope you get well soon.
39. When you are sick I miss the fun and laughter. Get well soon.
40. Get well soon! Your family and friends miss you and look forward to your return. We all send our best prayers to you and want you to know that you are greatly missed! So, take good care and return to us soon.
41. I suffer as you suffer. Let’s face it together and fight it out. Get well soon, my dear.
42. Heard about your sickness yesterday and I want to let you know that I miss you and wish you quick recovery. Know that I am really praying for you.
43. Your absence is disturbing me my friend. I can’t wait see you feeling well, I know many are praying for your quick recovery and longing for the day you will come back home.
44. I greatly miss you, but even greater is the fact that you miss something special here. Get well so soon and return home to decorate your life with rainbow colors and brightness of this special gift, waiting for you.
45. I do not wish to consider why you are taking long to recover; no, you are not been nursed there. To be frank, I think
46. I’m missing you badly, wishing you speedy recovery, for I can’t wait any longer. Get well soondear.
47. My heart skipped its beat when I received the news of your ill-health. I wish you could tap health from me and remain healthy that I may see your smiles every day at the office. I pour my well-wishes like a libation and offer myprayers as a sacrifice for your health renewal.
48. Seeing you every day is one of the greatest things that happened to me. Now I can no longer see you because ill-health has forced you to seclusion. I offer you a basketful of flowery quick-recovery prayers. Get well soon and return to me…praying for your sound health.
49. There are several reasons your family is worried and needs you at home, and one of it is that you are so wonderful and we just need you back here. Get well soon. We love you.
50. Recovering sooner than you think has been my prayer since you left. Swing back to life and wear your cheerful look again. I send you fast healing wishes.
Also Read: 100 Good Morning Sayings
51. I pray to God that he may give you the strength to overcome your sickness soon, but can you make it quick for me. I am waiting to see you well, again, every second.
52. Get well soon coz I have lots of fun things to do, but without you they cannot give me joy.
53. Waiting eagerly for you to recover soon and make my days lively again. Get well quick.
54. Recover well, to be strong and sound. Rest well, to walk on the path to good health.
55. I miss your laughter and your vibrancy. Wishing you a fast recovery.
56. I hope this note finds you happy and healthy again very soon my dear friend.
57. Rest well so that you may heal and find health again in no time.
58. Fair warning, laughter may be the best remedy when you are feeling under the weather.
59. You are in my thoughts and prayers during your time of recovery.
60. Here’s a get well wish. Wishing you healing vibes.
61. I pray God heals you quickly with His miraculously healing hands.
62. Get Well Soon Messages for Mom, Dad, Brother or Sister
63. Get Well Soon Messages for your Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Husband or Wife
64. Get Well Soon Messages for Boss, Colleague or Coworker
65. Your absence is creating a vacuum and we are missing you so much. You have always made a great difference in our lives when you were fit. Now you’re ill, we wish you speedy recovery and join our hands in prayer to proclaim you healing.
66. I was saddened when I heard you were ill; here I brought you a bouquet of richflowery red rose as a sign of my love and strong hope for your health and happiness. Get well soon.
67. Get well soon lazy brother. Your absence has created more work than I can handle. The more you stay in the hospital, the more work I have to do. Anyway, get well very quickly and come home. I’m missing you.
68. Like a dying flower in gloom, you lie helpless. Arise and bloom and dance like a fresh blade of grass to the drumming of the breeze of life. Arise and bounce back home like a ball. I wish you quick recovery.
69. I hope you feel better really fast. I count the days until I see you again!
70. May you recover completely to full optimal health soon.
71. I heard you were in pain. Well, don’t focus on it. LOL, as I mention it. No, really think good thoughts. I love ya! Get well soon!
72. I pray every inch of your body feels better soon! I miss your face!
73. I ache every second you are sick, pretty soon I am going to be in that hospital bed next to you. So get better fast, because I don’t want to join you. I love you!
74. You will more than make it, you will be better than you were before. I can’t wait to see you soon in full health.
75. Focus on the future and concentrate on getting well. Here’s to good things happening in your life.
76. May every cell in your body heal miraculously fast. Know that you are missed greatly.
77. Although you are feeling unwell, I know you will be back on your feet again soon.
78. Drink plenty of fluid and get lots of rest so you can recover soon.
79. I hope that you are getting plenty of rest so you can recover from feeling unwell.
80. It is with warmest wishes that I hope you get well soon my friend.
81. I hope each day brings you renewed strength and that much closer to recovery.
82. Look outside; the sun is shining and it’s telling you to get well soon.
83. The little flowers are rising and blooming; it’s the world’s way of saying, “get well soon.”
84. From dawn to dusk, I pray for your quick recovery and good health.
85. Get Well Soon Messages for a Friend
86. May good health envelop you, spurring a quick recovery.
87. People here are missing you so much. We specifically miss your kindness and humor. Please recover quickly from your illness. We are praying for you day and night friend.
88. I am sorry to hear that you were taken to hospital last night. Let me convey my best wishes and quick recovery from your illness soonest possible my friend.
89. Get well soon so you can once again experience all the fun and delight that life has to offer!
90. Best wishes. I hope that you’re back in the swing very soon.
91. Sending you well wishes for your quick recovery and good health.
92. I heard that you are in the hospital. I hope they release you soon because we need you more than they do!
93. It’s been so nice seeing you every day; with your humor and kindness but it has been so sad not seeing you. Being ill and out of commission is hard on anyone. Everyone here sends their best wishes for your better health and healing.
94. Take all the time you need to get well and know that when you return, there will be many happy faces that you will see.
95. Get well soon! Everyone here misses your smiling face. Nothing has been the same since you became ill. No one tells a joke like you do; so please hurry and get well fast!
96. Cheer up! We want to see you fit and well very soon.
97. Get well soon so you can resume bringing brightness and delight to our life!
98. Remember just take it one day at a time, and in no time you will be completely healthy and smiling.
99. I hope this get well wish brings a smile to your face. You are too beautiful to be feeling down.
100. Do what the doctor says and feel better soon! I long to see you again.
See also: 100 Uplifting Sympathy Messages For Loved Ones
101. You are sick. When will you die? Just kidding! I hope you will be well soon!
102. Maybe you forgot to clean yourself that is why you are infected with so much viruses and bacteria. Let me disinfect you.
103. Sick people need to be quarantined,You are not allowed to kiss your boyfriend.
104. Mom, I am sad that you are sick. Can my friends and I party in our house tonight?
105. Thank God you are sick. You will go to bed early while I stay up late watching TV!
106. Why is this bouquet labeled with “Condolence”. I said it is for someone who is sick.
107. Have you cleaned your room again? you get sick every time you do.
108. You have no right to get sick. Remember, you are my hero? You are supposed to be strong.
109. I think it will be better if I will be the one to end your life rather than be killed by that damn sickness that you have.
110. Smile, that is good for your health!
111. Helplessly lying in your bed makes you vulnerable to whatever I wanted to do to you. Are you ready? Get well soon!
112. If all the doctors are as hot as yours, I will choose to be sick every day.
113. I am the only pill left in the world. So take me if you want to be healed.
114. The doctor says you are on a soft diet right now,so, I will start eating all the fruits and
cakes that you have here on your table.
115. Hold on to your faith and you will be better soon.
116. Pray because I will not be praying for you.
117. You are sick? Why just now? Get Well Soon, pal!
118. I am celebrating freedom! Mom is sick! Be well mom!
119. You just needed a HUGacetamol and a KISSpirin to get well.
120. You are sick because you miss me so.
Other related topics:
80+ Cute Goodnight Text Messages that Melt the Heart
150 Good Morning Text Messages
100+ Best Retirement Messages
85 Best Graduation Messages and Wishes
200 Best Thank You Messages For Your Best Friends
227 Happy Anniversary To My Husband Messages
150 Comforting Sympathy Card Messages
100 Condolence Sayings and Sympathy Messages
Brighten their day with these get well wishes and message ideas from Hallmark writers. hopeful, encouraging and even funny things you can say to someone who's injured or ill. “Warmest wishes for a speedy recovery!.
Get well soon wishes and quotes are meant to convey inspiring and sentimental messages to a sick family member, friend, a colleague, loved ones etc; wishing them a quick recovery and letting them know that you share in their pain.
Most times, when one is faced with this kind of situation, they are always lost for words to express what they fell deep inside. With this list of uplifting get well soon wishes, you won’t have a problem choosing the best get well wishes to send, whats more, you will find the perfect combination of words that will portray your feelings in the best way without sounding numb. There are equally categories you can choose from that best suits the situation of the illness. You want to sound funny, witty or just sorry, read on to make the choice.
1. Get ready; it’s time for you to get well soon.
2. I wish I was a magician so I could make you fit and healthy with the wave of a wand!
3. I will stand beside you forevermore, wishing you good health and a fast recovery.
4. Feel better fast, so I can see you again soon! I miss you so much!
5. I hope you get well really soon! I miss your smile!
6. I am praying that you experience a speedy recovery. I miss seeing you here at work.
7. Praying that you get well soon and experience the joys of being healthy again.
8. When you are feeling unwell, my heart feels sad. I hope you get well soon.
9. When you are sick I miss the fun and laughter. Get well soon.
10. I hate to see you feeling blue so here is my get well wish to you.
11. I heard you were feeling unwell. Here is to wishing you a speedy recovery.
12. Sending sunshine to brighten your day. Get well soon my dearest friend.
13. I hope you find fast healing with each and every day my sweet friend.
14. I look forward to your full recovery so we can get together again soon.
15. I hope this note finds you happy and healthy again very soon my dear friend.
16. Rest well so that you may heal and find health again in no time.
17. Fair warning, laughter may be the best remedy when you are feeling under the weather.
18. You are in my thoughts and prayers during your time of recovery.
19. People here are missing you so much. We specifically miss your kindness and humor. Please recover quickly from your illness. We are praying for you day and night friend.
20. I am sorry to hear that you were taken to hospital last night. Let me convey my best wishes and quick recovery from your illness soonest possible my friend.
21. Get well soon so you can once again experience all the fun and delight that life has to offer!
22. Best wishes. I hope that you’re back in the swing very soon.
23. Although you are feeling unwell, I know you will be back on your feet again soon.
24. Drink plenty of fluid and get lots of rest so you can recover soon.
25. I hope that you are getting plenty of rest so you can recover from feeling unwell.
26. It is with warmest wishes that I hope you get well soon my friend.
27. I will continue praying for your good health and a speedy recovery.
30. Say goodbye to that bout of bad health and get well soon.
31. It’s terrible to see you unwell! Get well soon I know I’ll be delighted and I’m sure you will too!
32. Don’t worry; we’re here to stand alongside you as you work to recapture your good health.
33. I heard that you were feeling sick. Hoping you find strength with each new day.
34. Thoughtful prayers sent your way that you will soon feel better again.
35. Wishing you a fast, easy recovery and perhaps some bright cheeriness as I send love your way.
36. Work just isn’t the same without you. Please get well soon so we can see you again.
37. Sending you well wishes for your quick recovery and good health.
38. I hope each new day brings you closer to a full and speedy recovery.
39. I hate that you are feeling unwell. Wishing you a full and fast recovery.
40. I miss your laughter and your vibrancy. Wishing you a fast recovery.
41. I hope each day brings you renewed strength and that much closer to recovery.
42. Here’s a get well wish. Wishing you healing vibes.
43. I pray God heals you quickly with His miraculously healing hands.
44. I’m telling you, this [ injury/disease picked the wrong person to have a fight with! As I see you’re already recovering and I know you will come out of this a winner, as always!
45. Sorry to hear about your surgery. Forget about everything else, your job now is to get better soon!
46. I’m sorry that you’ve had to undergo surgery. However, I know you’ll recover soon and you’ll be back on your feet in no time. Get well soon!
47. I’m sorry to hear that you had to undergo surgery. I’ll keep you in my thoughts and prayers and I’m sure you’ll make a speedy recovery. Get well soon!
48. Sending all our thoughts and prayers your way. Hope you’re doing well and recovering quickly from your recent surgery. Here’s hoping you get well soon and enjoy many more years of excellent health.
49. Best wishes on your recovery after surgery. We’re all here rooting for you wishing you a speedy recovery.
50. I’m sure you’re using all your strength for a fast recovery after your surgery. Hope you feel better soon. We’re starting to miss you here!
51. All of our thoughts and prayers are with you after your recent surgery, may you get well soon and enjoy many more years of excellent health. Wishing you the best and hoping that you get well soon.
52. The best part about having surgery is that you get to be served and taken care of by everybody. In a way, it’s even better than a vacation! Get well soon!
53. Now that you’re successfully out of surgery, here are two things you have to remember to take every day: vitamins and apples! Get well soon!
54. Sending you all my love and best wishes for your recent surgery. Hope all is well and that you get well soon. May you enjoy many more years of excellent health.
55. Lots of love and happy thoughts are coming your way after the big surgery. Get well soon, we all miss you at [school/home/work].
56. I’m so glad that your surgery is over. I want you to know that my thoughts and wishes are with you through your recovery.
57. Hope you’re doing well since your recent surgery. Sending you all our love and best wishes your way. Get well soon!
58. I’m glad to hear that surgery was pain-free. I can’t wait to see you once you get back home.
59. Wishing you the best in health, wealth, and happiness. Hope you recover quickly from your recent surgery and enjoy the best health possible for many years to come. Get Well Soon.
60. I really wanted to write something cheery and fun on this “Get Well Soon” card, but there’s really nothing fun about the surgery you had to undergo. So here’s all my support, I wish you a speedy recovery!
61. Through our prayers, we’ve been asking the good Lord to look after you and take care of you. Get well soon! We all hope for your speedy recovery! School/Work just isn’t the same without you!
62. We’re hoping that you have a fantastic recovery after your surgery. Wishing you all the best and get better soon! School/Home/Work isn’t the same without you.
63. Not a moment goes by that you aren’t in my thoughts. I hope your recovery is going smoothly.
64. May your road to recovery be short and pleasant. Sending all of my love and best wishes to you after your recent surgery. Get well soon.
65. I thought long and hard about what to write in this “Get Well” card, but I couldn’t come up with much. So here it is: I wish you a speedy recovery from surgery!
66. Hope you’re recovering quickly from your recent surgery and doing well. Here’s wishing you the best in life and many more years of health and happiness. Get well soon.
67. Sending you all my best wishes and many prayers for a speedy recovery from your recent surgery.
68. I always knew how brave and strong you are, but you’ve really proved it during surgery. Hope you’re feeling all better real soon.
69. Just wanted to let you know how much we all care about you and that we’re all sending you our best wishes. We’re all praying for you to have a speedy recovery from surgery and the best of health. Hope you get well soon.
70. Just wanted to send you best wishes for your recent surgery. Wishing you a fast recovery and the best health possible. Get well soon.
71. Thank Goodness that the worst is behind you already. We all wish you a zippy recovery. Get well soon!
72. Sending you all our love, thoughts, and prayers after your recent surgery. Hope you get well soon and have many more years of great health. Wishing you the best.
73. Hope you recover quickly from your recent surgery and get well soon! Sending you the best wishes possible for many more years of health and happiness.
74. The worst thing about surgery is not the pain or the medicines. It’s hospital food! Get well soon, so you can come home and eat a decent meal!
75. Just wanted to send you all of our love and best wishes after your recent surgery. Get well soon!
76. Hope you’re recovering quickly from your recent surgery and doing well. Sending all our best wishes and prayers your way. Here’s hoping that you get well soon. Best Wishes.
77. You’ve already passed your surgery with strength and courage. Now make the rest of my prayers come true and have a quick recovery.
78. Even a strong and courageous person like you sometimes has a down moment. I hope you recover quickly from surgery and I’m sure you’ll be up on your feet in no time! Get well soon!
79. Just wanted to send you all my love and prayers. May the road to recovery from your recent surgery be short and pleasant. Get well soon!
80. You’re truly a treasure to everyone around you. Hope you’re doing well from your recent surgery and on the way to a quick recovery. May you have many more years of great health and continue to bring light into the lives of those around you.
81. It’s good to hear that you’re doing okay after your surgery! Now, hurry up, and get the heck out of there!
82. I heard everything went off without a hitch! Keep us updated on your recovery. All the best and hope to see you back on your feet soon
83. Happy to hear that it’s done and over with! Try to stay positive through your recovery. I’m here if you need me.
84. Never underestimate an old saying like this: An apple a day, keeps the doctor away. Wishing you a speedy recovery from surgery!
85. This card is meant to give you courage and strength for a healthy and speedy recovery from surgery. Get well soon!
86. They say that it’s in your hour of need that you truly understand who your real friends are. Well, count me in! I’m praying for you to recover quickly and to get well soon!
87. I’m so sorry to see you in this way. However, I know that you’re very strong and that you’ll be able to recover from this surgery with flying colors. Get well soon!
88. Sending all of my thoughts and prayers your way, hope that you have a speedy recovery from your recent surgery. Best wishes and get well soon.
89. Having surgery is never fun, and I’m so very glad you made it with flying colors. All you have to do now is to rest and let everybody else take care of you. Get well soon!
90. Here’s hoping that you get well soon after your recent surgery. Hope your road to recovery is short and sweet.
91. Sending you all my love and the best wishes possible after your recent surgery. May you recover quickly and enjoy the best of health for many years to come.
92. Here’s hoping that your recent surgery went well and that you’re on the way to a speedy recovery.
93. We all wish you a speedy recovery from surgery. Remember that we’re all here to help you get through this tough time, so don’t hesitate to call if you need anything. Get well soon!
94. Wishing that each day brings your renewed strength, brighter times, and a healthier, happier you. Get well soon.
95. A bowl of warmth, a soft face, a new day. Some get-well thoughts sent your way. Feel better soon.
96. When I see the moon I think of you so get well soon and you’ll be good as new.
97. Get well soon so that I find you attractive again.
98. Sickness is the vengeance of nature for the violation of her laws.
99. I wonder why you can always read a doctor’s bill and you can never read his prescription.
100. Have you a cough? Go home tonight; eat a whole box of Ex-Lax – tomorrow you’ll be afraid to cough.
101. If I had my way I’d make health catching instead of disease.
102. There’s nothing I can say that a Hallmark card couldn’t say much better…
103. When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
104. Hope your tail is wagging again soon.
105. You are in our thoughts and we’re all hoping that you will be enjoying better health again soon.
106. HATING is an emotional disease… so for those who hate me… Hope you get well soon…
107. Give yourself whatever gifts of time and rest you need to feel better and know that you’re surrounded by caring thoughts and prayers and heartfelt wishes. Rest easy. Get well.
108. If these flowers were wishes, then my wish for you is to get well soon.
109. Studies clearly indicate that those who get ‘Get Well’ cards sooner and more often have an 80% faster recovery rate, so I want to wish you a Happy Birthday.
110. Warning: Humor may be hazardous to your illness…
111. I learned a long time ago that minor surgery is when they do the operation on someone else, not you.
112. Happiness is your dentist telling you it won’t hurt and then having him catch his hand in the drill.
113. Get well soon to someone who thinks they have the flu but probably doesn’t.
114. When an illness knocks you on your ass, you should stay down and relax for a while before trying to get back up.
115. If you get horribly sick this winter, remember that I’ll always be there to wish you a speedy recovery on Facebook.
116. The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love.
117. Jealousy is a terrible disease please Get well soon bitch!
118. Hope this happy get-well note adds sunshine to your day and shows you that you’re thought of in a warm and special way!
119. Being in the hospital is a downer, but it is good in everything, you are being served breakfast in bed, Get Well Soon.
120. There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great, and no tonic so powerful as expectation of something better tomorrow.
121. Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
122. I reckon being ill as one of the great pleasures of life, provided one is not too ill and is not obliged to work till one is better.
123. Praying for you today, that you will sense God’s nearness to you and the certainty of His love for you. Get Well Soon.
124. Praying that God will heal you and give you a peace from His presence as well as the comfort of His love.
125. I heard that you are feeling a little bit under the weather. I just wanted you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers while you recover.
126. The good Lord, My God had purposed that you live again, therefore, I say get well soon.
127. Keep your faith strong and feel the Healing Powers of our Father. Put in mind that you are not alone in your suffering. Get well soon.
128. May God who encourages us, and gives us strength and healing do so for you now. I pray you will feel encouraged in the coming days.
29. Praying for you to feel God’s comfort and presence while you are recovering. May He strengthen your heart and answer all your needs.
130. The God that has so much love for you, will also be sure to bring your healing too! Get well very soon!
131. Praying for your quick recovery. Get better soon or I’ll break your legs again. Just kidding dear, fast recovery soon.
132. May God’s unfailing love and care surround you while you recuperate.
133. May the peace and comfort from God surround you during your time of recovery. Get Well Soon.
134. Praying today for your recovery – it’s so good to know that we can always call on Him, should sickness come our way. I hope you get well soon.
135. Hope each new day finds you stronger and full of joy. God Bless You.
136. We heard that you were feeling a bit droopy, and wanted to send some thoughts and prayers your way. Get well soon.
137. Now is a great time remember that while we cannot see God, we can know of his faithfulness to us during the hard times as well. Praying for you today.
138. You have plenty of patience and that’s why God tests your tolerance by offering illness to you quite frequently. Get better now.
139. If I wish you to get well soon, then I think it wouldn’t be soon enough. That’s why I’m praying for you to get well now!
140. I am praying today for a speedy recovery. May the hand of the Lord rest upon you as you recover and heal.
There's nothing like some funny get well sayings to cheer up an ill friend or relative. Here are Wishing You a Speedy Recovery message.