Feel free to use these when sending congratulations to the happy couple in your These wedding wishes are funny and perfect to send to the wedding couple.
A wedding invitation qualifies as one of those exciting mailbox treasures, you know, the ones where you can’t help but smile as you run your fingers over the envelope? Score! Since receiving your invite and getting a sneak peek into the big day, you have most likely been counting down the days until “I, do.” Along with marking days off the calendar, you’ve sent back your pre-printed wedding response card, selected a gift from the registry and have decided that a shopping trip is in your near future. As if having to pick out a wedding day outfit wasn’t hard enough, you’ve also been tasked with writing a wedding card message to the soon to be Mr. and Mrs. Remind us who said being a wedding guest wasn’t hard work?
In all actuality, drafting the perfect wedding message doesn’t have to be difficult at all. With a few tips, tricks, do’s and don’ts you will be on your way to crafting personalized wedding wishes that shine a spotlight of love on the couple and their one-of-a-kind happily ever after.
Scroll through our entire guide or quickly jump to a section that best suits you:
The perfect wedding card message should be tailored to the couple, full of sentimental value and crafted from the heart. With that being said, no two wedding card messages will be the same. If you’re feeling pressured to say the perfect words, just don’t. Our wedding card etiquette guide features easy to follow instructions and specific example messages to help you navigate through what to write in a wedding card.
Wishing a couple congratulations is often times an expression people choose to include in their wedding greetings. It serves as a supportive as well as celebratory way to let the couple know they did a great job finding their soulmate (awh.) Saying ‘congrats’ is appropriate never mind which side of the aisle you are sitting on once the ceremony starts. Whether you’ve been best friends with the bride for years and have just met the groom or know both parties all too well, you can never go wrong with a sincere wedding congratulations message. Follow step one from above and pick one of your favorite congrats messages below or add them to your own words to get started on your wedding card.
After the ceremony when the couple opens their wedding cards they are going to enjoy reading each card for various reasons, but most importantly, because of whom they are from. Be yourself as you are writing your wedding card and make sure that your personality shines. If you are more casual, there is nothing wrong with keeping your wishes short and sweet. Just make sure that you build upon your congratulations and say something charming.
You can also use your wedding wishes to mirror the theme of the ceremony. If floor length dresses, glistening chandeliers and lavish centerpieces are a few big day details, look into using one of these formal wedding wishes to express your happiness for the bride and groom.
If you think a funny wedding card message will put a smile on the bride and groom’s faces then go ahead and write something laugh-worthy. Just proceed with caution, you don’t want your wedding message to come off as sarcastic or insincere. Remember that a sentiment that may easily come across as a joke can be taken the wrong way on paper. With that being said, divorce jokes are off limits! Use your best judgement when writing your funny wedding wish and you’ll be well on your way to creating the perfect wedding card with a side of smiles.
Sharing a religious bond with the bride and groom can be the perfect way to tailor your wedding wishes. Think about the couple’s religious beliefs and views before you begin writing your card. Use their practices to guide your religious wedding wishes.
Crazy, Funny, Hilarious, Awesome, Cool Wedding Wishes & Quotes I am happy that you are getting married, but does that mean I have to.
This is a big day for you both and it’s a pleasure to solute you both on this great occasion. Wishing you a peaceful, beautiful life, with lots of magical moments!
My dearest friends,
You had your ups and downs, when you wanted to quit
You had your happy moments, and the moments of joy
You two have been able to help each other through everything
And that is something every person dreams of!
You though it will get worse when you both were down, but with each other’s help you both got up, didn’t leave each other, and today you are celebrating your …th anniversary, I’m proud of you!
I remember when you thought it is impossible to be in love, you both were so broken, but now, look at you … years together, I’m so proud of you, you deserve to be happy!
You truly deserve to be happy, and to make it this long, I’m so proud of you, and I hope you go a long way together, it’s been … years now. Make the next ones even more special than the ones which have passed, happy anniversary!
Usually, a wedding is a step into the beginning of another phase in the lives of a wedded couple. With your sister’s wedding around the corner, you may be filled with mixed feelings of joy that she’s finally living her dreams, and of sadness, that she’s walking into uncertainty without you.
Amidst the mumbo jumbo of emotions, is the place of a wedding wish which makes everything alright for both you and your lovely sister. Take a look at these sample wedding wishes for your sister which can inspire you on what to put down for her.
1: Sis, the D-day has finally approached and I’m here, wishing it were a dream. I’ll miss you a lot. Have a fruitful marriage.
2: All the times we shared still remain the best things that have ever happened to me. You’re my closest sister, and getting married won’t change that. Enjoy your wedding!
3: I’ve always thought that nothing would change once you are gone from home. Now, I realise that it has all been a false thinking. I’m missing you already. Happy married life, sis.
4: I want to congratulate you as you march into another side of life with your soulmate. I wish you joy, peace, and fun. Happy wedding ceremony, dear sister.
5: If wishes do come true as fast as we make them, I would have kept you by my side forever, sis. Have a fruitful wedding and a joyous home.
6: Sweetest of all, it is a great honour to witness your wedding day. May it be an all joyful event in your life.
7: I look forward to the time when you will be called, “Mom.” Meanwhile, happy wedding ceremony, my sister of life.
8: Sis, you have a beautiful heart so you deserve the best. I wish you marital bliss.
9: My adorable one is getting set to walk down the aisle. Your marriage is blessed!
10: Congratulations, big sis, for getting married to the man of your dreams. I wish you awesome and beautiful years together.
11: May this day be the genesis of fulfilment and great success in your life. Happy married life, best sis.
12: The fairest of all the ladies from my mother is on the way to her husband’s house. Your marriage will succeed!
13: A stress-free wedding do I pray for you, sister.
14: You have a bright future, and I am sure your marriage will make it blissful. Happy wedding day, darling little sister.
15: Never stop dreaming; never stop believing. Your marriage is already perfect, sister.
16: Happiness with no defect, that is my prayer for you. Happy wedding day, my delectable sister.
17: You took care of me as your younger sister. Now, someone else will take charge and care for you like no other. Happy married life, sweetest big sis.
18: Everything you do is perfect, sis. Mom will sorely miss you. Congratulations on your marital union today.
19: Two became one. Your union will last forever, sis.
20: How time flies! Yesterday, we were playmates; today, you’re getting married. I wish I can turn back the hand of time, darling. Happy married life.
21: You have my complete support, sis. I wish you all the incredible blessings that a good marriage brings.
22: Do you know what awesome means? It is getting married to your soulmate. I’m glad you’re having an awesome marriage, dear sis.
23: I will always pray for your marriage. It will stand the test of time. Happy married life, honey.
1: As you begin another aspect of your life in good faith that it will be a glorious one, I wish you the best of the best. May you find indescribable joy in your marriage, sis.
2: Dear sisi, I’m delighted to be a part of your big day. Never, ever have any reason to lose your perfect smile. Happy wedding ceremony.
3: All I desire for you, sister, is an excellent union. Prosper in your marriage.
4: Your home is already blessed; I’m sure of it. Enjoy your wonderful wedding day.
5: My partner in crime is getting hitched today. I’ll miss you dearly. Congratulations on your wedding day.
6: Having a sister like you is one of the greatest blessings from God. I am super blessed to also see you get married to your man. Congratulations!
7: I know you made the right choice, which means that you’ll be happy all your life. Congratulations on your wedding, beloved sis.
8: My special sister, you will have no regrets in your marriage. Congratulations.
9: Whenever you need someone to talk to and your husband is far away, buzz me and I will be right there on your side. Happy wedding day, my lollipop.
10: Permit me to say that you have brought so much joy and happiness to our family. It is hard to let you go, sis, even though it is a good thing that you’re getting married.
11: From afar, I watched you blossom into an exceptional young woman, and I am proud of your decision to marry the love of your life. Happy married life, my little friend and sister.
12: There seems to be insufficient words to clearly express my heart to you. Just know that I will always love you, beautiful. Blissful marital life.
13: You have my blessings, dear sis. Enjoy your marriage.
14: Congratulations, sis. I look forward to celebrating your first wedding anniversary with you.
15: There were times I thought we will all be together forever. I can see now that it is impossible because we will all get married. Happy married life, sister.
16: Congratulations, beloved. May your marriage be hidden in true love and great joy. Live in gratitude.
17: You married a good man. You’ll have no cause to regret your marriage.
18: Both you and your man are the sweetest couple my eyes have ever seen. You’ll have cute babies, I know. Congratulations on your wedding day.
19: Your love for each other can be felt by those around you. May this love remain in your marital journey.
20: Hey, lovey sis, be rest assured that you’ll make a great wife and mother. Happy married life.
21: Your great days have just begun. Happy wedding day, sister.
22: When others were settling for less, you waited and bagged the best for you. I’m happy that you did the right thing for you. Have fun on your wedding day, sis.
23: You are my friend, and have become my sister-in-law by getting married to my brother. What a perfect life it is for us! I wish you a joyous wedding.
24: You spread happiness and peace, and I believe your husband is the luckiest man on earth to have married you. Enjoy your wedding, big sis.
25: I grew into an independent and bold woman because you modelled excellence to me. I love you, sis. May you have great delight in your marital union with your husband.
26: If I should make a count of the most influential personalities in my life, you will take the first place, super lady. I’m blessed to have you as my sister. Happy married life.
27: Yours is a grace to grace journey. I’m happy that you’re getting married, sissy.
28: Congratulations to the very important sister in my life on her wedding day. Have fun!
29: I am very, very excited for you, pretty one. Have a lot of marital bliss; your home is blessed.
30: When you’re happy, I’m happy, too. Promise me, sis, that you’ll always find happiness in your marriage.
31: You have evolved into a loving and caring young woman. I am very sure that you’ll make a fine wife, and will build a strong home. Congratulations.
1: Congratulations on getting married. It is with great joy that I hand over your trouble and mischief to your husband. To say that I prayed for this day to come is just an understatement.
2: My brother-in-law is one of the luckiest men alive because he has an adviser like me, who will leak all your secrets to him. Congratulations!
3: So, you’re finally getting married. I will not miss you, even though I’m crying right now.
4: Getting married doesn’t mean that you’ve arrived. Get ready for the continuation of my troubles in your husband’s house.
5: I don’t know why you decided to marry a caring, young man. What wrong did that elderly fellow you rejected do by loving you?
6: Left for you, your babies will be hot heads. Thank God that you’re getting married to a gentle man.
7: As you depart our home for your new home, make sure you leave behind all those horrible clothes of yours. I’ll like to wear them. Thank you.
8: The day I have always waited for has finally come. Goodbye, roommate. I wish your husband great luck living with you.
9: I know you can boil water well. I really hope your husband wouldn’t find out that I taught you how to boil water.
10: Welcome to that chapter of your life when you have to deal with your problem and your man’s dirty socks at the same time. Congrats!
Also Read: Wedding Wishes For Friend
Happy and Funny Wedding Wishes for on a Card to a Friend or Bride. The best happy birthday wishes, quotes and images to celebrate this.
Wedding congratulations messages are meant to come from the heart. Unlike many other messages, wedding congratulations messages is based on the fact that the couple is starting a new life together and will need all the goodwill messages they can get. But sometimes writing good wedding congratulations messages can be a little bit difficult, you might know what to write but putting it down in writing can sometimes be challenging, here we want to save you the trouble. Here goes our list of the best wedding congratulations messages you can find.
See Also: Happy Wedding Anniversary Quotes, Wishes, Messages
1. Heartfelt congratulations on your marriage. May your bonding last forever, and should it ever change, may it change to a firmer and better one.
2. Wishing you many more days as happy as this one, many more occasions for celebration, and a lifetime of love and laughter.
3. Blessings to the happy couple! May your commitment deepen, your joy increase, and your love grow stronger from this day forward.
4. This momentous occasion marks the start of your life together. May the journey be a happy one filled with peace and harmony, joy and laughter, romance and passion. May your enduring love be the crown jewel that ties together all the rest. Best Wishes!!
5. Marriage lets you annoy one special person for the rest of your life. I am glad your found your special person.
6. May your love be like a shining star, brightening even the darkest of times. Nourish your love, happiness, and hope every blessed day of your marriage. Congratulations!
7. May your love gather with the power of a storm, so your future life together can be watered by its unending laughter and joy. Congratulations on your wedding.
8. A big congratulation on reaching this lovely milestone of conjugal bliss. We pray that favour and luck may follow you all the days of your union.
9. May every day you share deepen and strengthen your love as you accompany one another to even happier older years. Congratulations!
10. May love be your watchword in both good and hard times. Share your love as friends and as a couple, because in true marital friendship you are stronger, more courageous, and more joyful. Congratulations!
11. I have always had this feeling that you were meant for each other. Congratulations, and I hope you remain this happy for the rest of your lives.
12. You are truly lucky to have found each other. Congratulations! I wish you much happiness.
13. To love and be loved Is the pinnacle of happiness and riches. May you never lose sight of this precious treasure in all your days together.
14. Congratulations to you both and may you carry the joy of this happy day close to your heart as you journey the road of life together.
15. The two of you are meant for each other and this day only cinches it. My very best wishes to the both of you for a wonderful life together.
16. Good things happen to good people, and I don’t know two people who are more well-deserving of the kind of love I’ve witnessed. My very best wishes to one of the best couples ever!
17. Wishing you lots of joy and happiness on this very special day and for the rest of your lives together! Don’t blink too much—you might miss something. Happy wedding day, you two!
18. Warmest wishes to a fantastic couple. Here’s to a lifetime of adventure, love, and happiness! Congratulations on your matrimony.
19. May every day that you spend together in your new life hold a wonderful surprise for you. Congratulations on your wedding.
20. Our delight knows no bounds on the day of your wedding. Wish that you carry this serene bond from strength to strength with each passing day.
21. Heartiest congratulations on your marriage. May your marriage be like a cloudless night sky filled with sparkling stars of love, joy, and care.
22. A wedding bond signifies the unification of two hearts. May the seeds of love continue to grow through the sands of time and bring plenty of joyous fruits for both of you.
23. A new love is like a budding flower. Your love has matured into a rich red rose, and we are honored to celebrate that love with you today. May it always remain unwavering; congratulations on your wedding.
24. As we witness two hearts unite as one we pray your unity will always remain strong, letting the chords of love that bind you to strengthen over time. Many warm wishes on your wedding.
25. Best wishes to both of you on your special day! May the future be bright filled with all the blessings and joys of life. You two deserve it!
26.Congratulations on your wedding! What an honor to be part of your special day and witness the blooming love between two dear friends become a lifetime commitment. May your love only deepen and your joy only grow with each passing year.
27. With the warmest wishes to a very special couple. May the bond of wedding unite your souls and bring out all that is good in both of you.
28. Congratulations! God bless you today and for the rest of your married lives.
29. Marriage is not just an auspicious bond. It is a journey that lasts till eternity. Right at the beginning of the journey, here’s wishing that both of you have a memorable and joyful ride.
30. Wish you enjoy all the pleasures that togetherness brings in life. May your life hereafter be filled with happiness and delight. Good luck for the days to come.
31. You are one of the best, nay; you are the very best couple I have ever had the pleasure of knowing in my life.
32. Congratulations and a happy wedding day to the both of you!
33. Here’s to you two—wishing my two favorite lovebirds a lifetime of happiness and love. Congrats on a beautiful wedding!
34. I hope that every day you two spend together is as blissful and love-filled as possible. Here’s to one of my all-time favorite couples! Congratulations.
35. Finding your true love is a heavenly blessing. May you find health and happiness, and I wish you many years of unbreakable love and laughter. Congratulations!
36. May your marriage be filled with every ingredient that sustains marital union: understanding, love, happiness, fruitfulness, and romance. Happy married life. Congratulations!
37. For a Special Couple. May your wedding be a time to celebrate all the richness love has brought into your lives and all the joy that still lies ahead. Wishing you happiness always.
38. For two people in a marriage to live together day after day is unquestionably the one miracle the Vatican has overlooked.
39. Here’s to success in your new titles, bride, groom, husband, wife, and any more you will pick up over the years together.
40. Today’s wedding will come and go, but the memories it creates will remain forever. May the memories of joy, happiness, hope, and love we share today remain fresh for all eternity. Congratulations.
41. We are happy to share with you the joyous occasion of your marriage. Here’s to memorable days of laughter and everlasting love. Wishing you the best of marital bliss.
42. Wishing the both of you all the love and happiness in the world and congratulations on your marriage.
43. Congratulations to a beautiful couple. Wishing you a wonderful journey as you build your new life together.
44. Wishing you both the happily ever after you deserve. Congratulations on your wedding day!
45. Through the storms of life, may your love for one another be steadfast and strong. Wishing you joy and happiness on your wedding day. Congratulations!
46. Just a note to say how happy we are for you. Wishing you a lifetime of the greatest joy, love, and happiness.
47. Congratulations to a wonderful couple!
48. I wish you both all you wish for yourselves and more.
49. May all your days be as joyous & happy as the day of your wedding. Congrats to the beautiful couple!
50. May this be the happy beginning of a wonderful life together.
51. May your love bloom brighter and your companionship grow sweeter with each passing year. Congratulations on your wedding.
52. Wishing both of you a world of happiness and joy on your wedding day.
53. May your marriage be filled with all the right ingredients: a heap of love, a dash of humor, a touch of romance, and a spoonful of understanding. May your joy last forever. Congratulations!
54. Your wedding day may come and go, but may your love forever grow. Congratulations to the perfect couple!
55. Like a lighthouse on a dark night, may your love for one another always shine brightly. Congratulations on your wedding day.
56. May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy. Congratulations to a couple whose match truly seems made in heaven!
57. The man who says his wife can’t take a joke, forgets that she took him.
58. To the Bride and Groom – May the Lord bless your lives together. Congratulations
59. We are glad to see blessing in your lives. We hope your wedding goes well and you have a great start.
60. Wish you might, wish you may, have a sweet romantic day made of moments meant for two, filled with love that feels brand-new.
61. Wishing you all the best of life today and in the days to come.
62. Wishing you an amazing wedding and an even better life together. May you enjoy the best that life has to offer.
63. Wishing you both all the best on your special day and beyond.
64. Congratulations! How wonderful that you should meet to make both your lives complete!
65. Congratulations, wishing you guys the best life can give you.
66. I am glad to be a part of your wedding day, and looking forward to seeing what comes from you two.
67. May you always drink together from the source of love, which is a mighty spring forever pouring itself out for you.
68. My heartfelt wishes that you both receive the joy and happiness that you both deserve.
69. Wishing you many years of joy and happiness.
70. Wishing you the most wonderful day with lots of great memories that will last a lifetime.
71. With love to a special couple whose happiness together warms the hearts of everyone around them. Congratulations.
Read: Anniversary Sayings You Wouldn’t Want To Miss
72. Congratulations with this wonderful commitment to each other. I knew you two are made for each other. May you always stay in love for the rest of your lives.
73. Congratulations on finding each other. Your engagement is wonderful news. Wishing you both an eternity of love and happiness together.
74. Congratulations on settling down. All the best with the wedding plans and may your relationship last forever.
75. Congratulations on taking this exciting step together. May your future be a bright and happy one.
76. Congratulations on your engagement. You make a wonderful couple. Wishing that this be just the start of along and wonderful journey.
77. Congratulations to the future bride and groom. May your love grow for each other every day.
78. Congratulations! Wishing you a wonderful journey in your new life together.
79. Cupid’s aim was just perfect when he got you two together.
80. Days will come and go but your love should forever grow. Congratulations!
81. I am really happy for you. Wishing you all the best with the engagement and beyond.
82. It is about time. Can not wait to celebrate with the both of you.
83. The perfect love story has never been written in a novel. It has been written everyday in your lives as a couple. Congratulations on your engagement.
84. Thousands of couples must be getting engaged across the world today but you are not among them. You two are a heavenly pair, truly out of this world. Congratulations.
85. Through the storms of life, may your love for one another be steadfast and strong. Wishing you joy and happiness. Congratulations!
86. We hope your lives are filled with lots of joy and happiness.
87. Wishing the both of you a world of happiness and joy on this wonderful day. Congratulations on your engagement, we are so delighted for you!
88. Congratulations on your new journey together! Much love!
89. Congratulations to the beautiful couple. What wonderful news.
90. Just a quick note to say how happy we are for you. Wishing you a lifetime of joy, love, and happiness. Congratulations!
91. Love one another and you will be happy. It is as simple and as difficult as that. Congratulations on your engagement.
92. Wishing you a wonderful life together filled with lots of joy and happiness. All the best.
93. Wishing you all the best for the future. Stay together always.
94. Wishing you both the happily ever after you so very much deserve. Congratulations and best wishes!
95. Wishing you the very best as you begin to plan your lives together.
96. May your life together be filled with all the right ingredients: a heap of love, a dash of humour, a touch of romance, and a spoonful of understanding. Congratulations to you both!
97. May your love for each other only strength as time goes by. All the best with your wedding plans and for the future.
98. May your love shine brighter and your companionship grow richer with each passing day. Congratulations on your engagement!
99. On this sweet occasion, I wish you both a health and romantic life ahead. May God Bless your love. Congratulations on your engagement.
100. Your love has reached new heights. May your future be a bright and happy one.
101. You’re two wonderful people who may a great couple
102. All the best with the wedding plans and have a lovely life together.
103. May you always fill each other’s life with love. Congratulations on your engagement!
104. May your engagement be the beginning of a lifetime filled with special love and happiness.
105. May your engagement signify the start of something really great.
106. May your hearts never cease to beat for each other. Congratulations on your engagement.
107. May your joining together bring you more joy than you can imagine.
108. May your life and times together always be blessed with love and care. Hearty congratulations to the both of you on your engagement.
109. Congratulations you two on your engagement! While its no surprise to those who love you, may this time in your life be filled with lots of love and joy, as well as many days of unexpected bliss! Looking forward to the wedding of the year. Save a dance for me!
110. Congratulations on your engagement! Best Wishes to an amazing couple! May you always be filled with love, joy, peace and romance.
100 Best Happy Anniversary Messages and Wishes
120 Best Happy Birthday Greetings Your Friends Would Appreciate
100 Happy Holiday Greetings For Friends, Family And Businesses
100 Funny Happy Birthday Meme, Images, Pictures, Messages
20 Best Happy Anniversary Images, Pictures and Photos
it up with a little humor! Funny wedding congratulations for the couple. Enjoy your Wedding and I wish you a happy marriage. Well, now it's the beginning of.