Examples of funny birthday messages to write in a card, sms, email, letter, note, etc. Shouldn't you get your mom something on your birthday? It's your birthday .
The only time she smiled when you cried was the moment she brought you into this world. She embraced you in her arms and then, you became her world. A mother is an epitome of sacrifice and love. She does everything in her capacity to keep her children happy and make them feel extraordinary on special days.
You can make her feel special too, with best wishes for her special day: her birthday. With this MomJunction’s list of marvelous birthday messages, you can make her feel like the luckiest mom on the planet.
She stands by you through thick and thin, she cries when you get hurt, she laughs when you crack a joke, she feels proud when you win, and she encourages you to do better when you fail. She is irreplaceable. Let her know that with these heartfelt birthday wishes:
2. “No one can love me more, no one can understand me better than you do. No one can inspire me more, no one can hug me as warmly as you do. Happy birthday, mom!”
3. “You’ve always been the wind that helped the boat of my life sail through high tides, choppy waters, and endless storms. Happy birthday, ma.”
4. “I believe in angels, superheroes, miracles, blessings, good luck, and destiny. Because I find all these in you, mom. You are my everything. Happy birthday, mom!”
5. “Destiny may have made you my mom, but I chose you as my best friend. Happy birthday, my friendly mom!”
7. “Mom, sometimes I may not like you. But I never let my moods make you feel that I don’t love you. Happy birthday my dearest mom!”
8. “When I wasn’t true to my self, you told me to listen to my heart while others were egging me on to do stuff that I never wanted to. Thanks, mom, for that and everything! Happy birthday!”
9. “Dear mom, I don’t know what I’d do without you. But I do know that there is nothing I can’t do when I’m with you. Happy birthday!”
10. “My dearest mom, thank you for being so patient with me for so many years. Thank you for your unconditional love and the ability to find happiness in small things! I hope that when I am your age, I will have these traits too. Happy Birthday, mom!”
12. “The safest and the most peaceful place in the world lies is my mom’s hugs to me. Happy birthday, mommy!”
13. “Happy birthday to my beautiful mom – the woman who sacrificed many precious moments in her life, so that I could have them in mine.”
[ Read: Thank You Quotes For Parents]
14. “I wish that your eyes always be free of tears, on your birthday and always. Love you ma!”
15. “The definition of motherhood would be meaningless if it didn’t have you as an example. Happy birthday, mom!”
17. “Mom, thank you for your unconditional love, boundless patience, amazing warmth and endless support. You are my angel, happy birthday!”
18. “Birthdays are like candies. Instead of counting and choosing the best ones, enjoy each one of them. Happy bday to the sweetest mother!”
19. “Happy birthday to my superhero! When I got older, I realized how precious our moments together are. Only your heartwarming hugs warm my heart. You are an amazing friend, guide, and confidant, all rolled into the bestest mom.”
20. “You may look fragile and feminine, but you are the strongest person I’ve known in my life! The only wish I have is to see your eyes sparkle with joy. Happy birthday dear mom!”
22. Happy birthday to the most awesome mom! Each time I do something right, I remember that it was you I learned them from. I owe you so much!
23. “Happy birthday to the prettiest, smartest and kindest mother on the Earth! You are so lucky because you have an awesome daughter you’ve passed on these traits to.”
24. “Thank you for supporting when I needed it and giving me hope when I was hopeless. Your faith in me helped me stand firmly on my feet. You are priceless to me. Happy birthday!”
25. “My dear mom, it doesn’t matter where I go, what I do and how far I am from you. A part of my heart is always where you are, a place that is paradise on Earth, a place that I call home. Happy birthday, mommy!”
27. “My greatest wish is to grow up and be just like you. Happy Birthday, Mother. I thank you for all of your strength and advice that made me the person I am today.”
28. “One more year older just means one more year wiser. Thank you for sharing your invaluable wisdom – from mending broken hearts to unclogging the drain – over the years.
29. “One day of the year I can always do my best to show you how you make me feel every day. Today is your day, and I hope you enjoy what I have in store. Happy Birthday, Mother!”
30. “No matter what I have said in the past, deep within my heart you’re the only one I always look up to, my dearest mom. Happy birthday!”
Back to top
[ Read: Best Quotes On Mother ]
‘Men are what their mothers make them.’
Your mom’s birthday is the perfect time to do something exceptional that she can cherish forever. With these incredibly special birthday wishes, let her know how much you mean to her, how blessed you are to be her son, and thank her for shaping you up into a good person.
32. . “You are rare like a diamond, beautiful like a goddess and pure like an angel. I can’t tell you how blessed I am to have a mother like you. Happy birthday to you, dear mom!”
33. “Happy birthday! May you always have plenty of happiness, health, love, and everything else your big heart desires.”
34. “Thank you for never, ever giving up on me, even when everybody else thought I was bad news. You had faith in me. You loved me. Now I’m a better and happier person. You’re my champion, Mom! Happy birthday!”
35. “Words are not enough to express the gratitude you deserve for all that you have done for us throughout the years. But we try: We love you, mom. Happy birthday!”
37. “Mother, I wish you a day that is as beautiful and special as you are. Very happy birthday to you Mother. I love you from the bottom of my heart.”
38. “Mother, there is a special place in the deepest trenches of my heart only for you. Happy birthday, mother. You’re the best!”
39. “I am the luckiest person in the world to have a mother like you. I truly appreciate everything you have ever done for me. Today being your special day, I want to wish you the best of everything. Have the happiest and sweetest of birthdays, Mom.”
40. “From the day you brought me into this world, you have always guided and protected me. I could never repay you for all that you have done for me. Not even all the wealth in this world can be enough for that. All I can say is that I appreciate and love you for everything. Have a wonderful birthday, Mom.”
42. “The world is a better place for me thanks to your presence in my life. Thank you so much, mom, for all your love and support. Happy birthday!”
43. “To a mother who has always loved and protected me: I want to remind you once again that you are the greatest mom on the Earth. Have a happy birthday. And may all your dreams come true.”
44. “If I were to write down all the wonderful things you have done for me, it would fill dozens of books. Thank you for showing me such extraordinary love. Happy birthday to the greatest Mother in the universe!”
45. 45. “Hey, mom! Thanks for giving me the best birthdays over the years. Let’s do something special for yours. You name it, and I’ll make it for dinner.”
47. “In addition to being the best Mother in the world, you are also my hero and strength. I’m grateful to God for making a wonderful woman my mother. Happy birthday, Mom. I love you so much.”
[ Read: Love Messages For Wife ]
48. “I regard no man as poor who has a godly mother.” Happy Birthday, Mom! – Abraham Lincoln
49. “Mama, you are the reason I am in this beautiful world. You are the most special lady to me. Enjoy your birthday.”
50. “You are the only person that has always given me a shoulder to cry on, a joke to laugh at, and a piece of advice to frown at! Happy birthday, Mom!”
52. “I am grateful to have a wonderful woman like you for being my Mom. Happy Birthday and I wish you many more to come!”
53. “Mom, through the years I’ve watched you grow older and wiser. Even as the years go by, your love grows stronger and unfaltering.”
54. “When you are older, I will do everything for you just like you did for me back when I was little. I love you! Happy birthday and have a great day mom!”
55. “My love is nothing when compared to yours. Thank you for everything you do. You’re the best mother in the whole world. Happy birthday to the one person that made me who I am now! Love you, Mom!”
57. “Mom, I may be grown up now, but I want to remain your kid forever. Happy birthday mom!”
58. “To the most special mom in the world, I wish you the happiest of birthdays! You are the light on my darkest of days. Thank you for being here for me always.”
Back to top
[ Read: Good Morning Messages For Wife ]
She is your guardian angel, your fairy, your teacher, and of course the very reason for your existence. If your mom is your pride, her birthday is a perfect time for you to express all your love and gratitude for her. Here are some beautiful birthday wishes that can give you the right amount of inspiration:
59. “When I become a mother someday, I will strive to be like you. Mom, you are the strongest and most beautiful woman I know. Happy bday!”
60. “You taught me everything I know today. There is nothing else you could possibly do for me. Stay just as lovely and caring as ever. Happy birthday!”
62. “This year, I wanted to do something different, so I made a list of everything I love about you. I ran out of paper, so here is a text. You are the absolute best mother anyone could have.”
63. “You loved me like I was the only thing you had. You gave me nothing but your best. You raised me with all your love, and there is nothing I didn’t have enough of. Happy birthday, mom!”
64. “There is no birthday gift I can buy to express my love and appreciation for you. Happy birthday!”
65. “Happy birthday, mom. You’ll always be my favorite parent. After all, we all know I’m your favorite daughter.”
67. “You are more than a priceless jewel in my life, mom. I don’t need anyone else because I have you in my life. Happy birthday, mom!”
68. “Your strength brought me into this world. Your patience kept me in it! Happy birthday, mom, and thanks for everything!”
69. “Dear mom, no matter how old I get, you will always be my rock and the person I run to when I need a shoulder to lean on. Have a wonderful birthday!”
Back to top
[ Read: Beautiful Marriage Quotes ]
If ever there was a daily prayer for mothers, similar to something we have recited in schools, it would go like this: “Thank you mom for the food you cook, thank you mom for the warm hugs and kisses, thank you mom for taking care of me, thank you mom for guiding me, and thank you mom for everything.”
We probably would run out of words and space to thank her. So to make it simple, we have compiled a list of short and sweet birthday wishes that can leave mommy dearest teary-eyed.
70. “I wish you sunshine, blue skies and chirping birds this morning and every morning. Happy birthday, mom!”
72. “Happy birthday, mom. You deserve to enjoy every bit of it. I hope your day is filled with love and warm wishes.”
73. “I have had the best birthdays over the years thanks to you, mom. I return this gesture as you celebrate your birthday today. Have a good one.”
74. “You are all I ever wanted to be in life. Thank you for being the inspiring example you have been to me all of my life. Happy birthday, mom!”
75. “I want to beat every other person you know so that I can be the first to wish you a happy birthday. Wishing you all the best, my special mom.”
77. “Mom, you are an irreplaceable person in my life. No one can do what you do. I wish you long life and happiness in your life, sweet mom. Happy birthday!”
78. “Mothers are what make home worth missing. I can’t wait to return home and spend this fabulous day with you. Happy birthday mom!”
79. “Mom, after all these years, nothing has changed your love and devotion towards the family. You are my true heroine. Happy birthday, mom!”
80. “I love you, until the sun loses its shine. Nothing can compare my love for you. Be happy, look perfect and enjoy this day. You deserve it all today on your Birthday! Happy birthday, mom!”
82. “You held me in your arms, fed me, and loved me endlessly. You gave me everything back then and you give me everything now. On your birthday, I wish you all the best because you deserve it. Happy birthday, mother, you are my everything!”
83. “Whenever I fell, you picked me right back up again. You gave me the love I needed. Today is your birthday so make it the best day ever.”
[ Read: Romantic Ways To Give Birthday Surprise To Wife ]
84. “Mom, I’m so honored to be your child. It’s more than blessing for me to have you as my lovely mother. Happy birthday!”
85. “Happy Birthday Mom! There is nothing more precious than the gentle ties that bond us together.”
87. “We’re celebrating your birthday today. I can say that I am very grateful you were born on this day. Because without you, there would be no me. Happy birthday!”
Back to top
Your mom gave you life. She may not always be around but her presence is always felt. If you want to pay your respects and send out your sincere wishes to your mom in heaven, here are a few you might want to consider.
88. “Even when I don’t see you, the thought of you makes me feel loved. Often, I catch myself doing something right and realize that it was you who taught me to do it. I owe so much to you, mom! Happy birthday!”
89. “As we visit your resting place on this special day, we feel the sadness that will never go away. For ever since you have left us, life has never been the same for us. Yet, it comforts us to know that one day, we’ll be together again. Happy bday in heaven, mom!”
90. “My eyes are brimming with tears for all the gratitude that I want to express to you. But even a thousand words won’t be enough for it. Best bday, mom. I love you.”
92. “I celebrate this special day for a special someone who was the source of inspiration and guiding light for the entire family. Happy birthday dear mom!”
93. “Today, we are celebrating one more year of your life. Even though you are no longer with us mom, please know that we are thinking of you and that we miss you terribly. Happy birthday mom!”
94. “Wonderful bday, mom! I hope that you feel very special today. Even if you are not here with us celebrating your birthday, please know that we love you and we still think of you every day.”
95. “It’s your birthday mom, so here we are, gathered at your resting place to wish you a very happy bday and to let you know how much we miss you so!”
97. “Dear mom, on your birthday, we want you to know how grateful we are for all the great things you have done to make us happy. We miss you so much mom, happy birthday in heaven!”
98. “Mom is such a special word and the loveliest that I have ever heard. Above all the rest mom, you are very special, and you are simply the best. You may not be here now, but you are truly missed, happy birthday!”
Back to top
[ Read: Ways To Love Your Husband ]
Children always have something funny to say to their moms. You may have grown up, but you can still be funny, right? Here are a few funny birthday wishes you may can use. Of course, we don’t mean to be offensive. We just want to make your mom smile.
99. “I’m going to make this birthday special for you, mom, just to make you regret all those empty threats you made about giving me up for adoption.”
100. “Dear mom. Thank goodness that I’m finally old enough to show you how I really party. Happy birthday to you!”
102. “I’m your kid forever. Sending you special wishes written in crayon.”
103. “We want you to have a wonderful birthday, mom. So as your gift, we are sending dad away on extended vacation.”
104. “I just came over because I smelled birthday cake…and, of course, because I have the greatest mother in the world! Happy Birthday to you, Mom!”
105. “Dear mom. You are responsible for the person I am today. So when I mess up, remember that I am just a product of my upbringing. Have a special birthday!”
107. “My heart is playing a happy tune to celebrate your special day today. Happy birthday, mom!”
Moms deserve the world. When you are not happy with just a wish but cannot give her the world either, write her a poem.
Back to top
[ Read: Lovely Wedding Anniversary Gift Ideas ]
There’s nothing like wishing your mom a happy birthday with a warm hug. But if you live away from her or just want to make the hug a bit more precious, you can add a warm birthday wish or poem to the cart. Use them as they are, or get inspired by them to create your own, personalized wishes. We hope that these birthday messages let you express your feelings of love and gratitude to your mom.
A wonderful and lovely happy birthday to your mom!
Have any birthday wish ideas for mums? Then, leave them in the comments section below.
This article contains incorrect information.
This article doesnt have the information Im looking for.
This article changed my life!
This article was informative.
Make sure that you write the birthday message keeping in mind your son's age. If you have a young son, adding something funny can help make him laugh.
There is no person able to understand and love us more than our mothers. We, in our turn, adore them similarly. Sometimes they are too strict and reserved. Their birthdays are always the significant times of the year, and every child wants to make the most cordial greeting in the mother’s day. Usually, it is the only thing the children can do in birthdays because they have no financial resources to buy a nice gift. Later, in elder age, they obtain the possibility to spend money on different presents, but still, the heartfelt words remain the best thing to cheer up the mummies.
There are cases when we cannot find the proper words to greet our close persons. It is not a problem anymore: the Internet has a big number of funny happy birthday mom quotes. Moreover, someone with a good sense of humor has created plenty of funny happy birthday mom memes and wishes. We can use them also, either in form of a single greeting or in little additional cheers. Start sending funny birthday memes for mom since the morning and at the end of the day she will be full of positive emotions. Pick sweet happy birthday quotes and add them to the photos of your mother, made in the previous year! You can even create a collection of such photos and put them into a single album. It will be a cute tradition, to skip over such an album every celebration day.
If you do not know how to greet your mother on her day, check out this page with the best birthday images for mom! We guarantee the highest quality of the product we have collected on this page (our parents deserve the prettiest things ever) and assure that there will be a lot of smiles and perfect mood.
This is the most important day of your life, guys and ladies. The birthday of your mom signifies the date of your parent coming into this world; the parent, who gave you your own life, character, abilities, and, finally, her love. Don’t you want to greet her with the best words existing? Try using these simple but warm-hearted words to impress your mother and remind her that you always care about significant things in life.
Our mothers try to keep us safe even if they are in Heaven. One can say that they turn into the angels, who oversee us, being far from us physically. The scientists say that there are no souls in our bodies and that we are just meat and bones, but it is impossible to believe in such cruel and sad truth. The majority of the people is sure that there is a pleasant and loving place for us somewhere in the sky, in Heaven; at least, it certainly exists for the beloved mothers, who left persons too early, as it is never late for such things. If you want to remind your mother that you still remember and love her – read these warm memes out loud. She will hear you, our dear reader, we believe she will.
A picture is like killing the two birds with just one stone – we mean, you get the pack of colors, wonderful background and nice words with just one click! If you are not a lazy person, you can try to create your own similar happy birthday picture for your mummy. If you experience a bit of frustration with your Photoshop talent – try to send these bright and full of love images to your mom on an important day!
Happy Birthday Mom Quotes4.8 (96.92%) 13 vote[s]
Happy Birthday wishes for sons, so you can find the perfect way to congratulate your son and wish him all the best on his birthday! From wishes to quotes to poems, and with images you can post to social media, there is a huge range of greetings and messages to inspire you!
Use the quick-links below to jump to a particular section, or scroll down the page to see the entire collection of Happy Birthday messages and quotes for sons.
SimpleFunnyFrom MomFrom DadHeartfeltReligiousSon-In-LawQuotesPoemsImages
Last updated: April 11, 2019
A collection of simple greetings you could write in a card to your son to wish him a great birthday.
Happy Birthday to our darling boy. May you have a wonderful and fun-filled birthday.
Dear Son, may all your birthday wishes come true!
Birthday wishes to the best son on the planet!
With love and best wishes to the most amazing son in the world. Wishing you a very happy birthday!
Happy Birthday dear son. Stay happy, healthy, and blessed on your special day, and every day of the year. We love you!
May your future shine bright and be full of many good times. Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday to our amazing son, who is growing up to be such an amazing man!
You're such a remarkable young man and you've made us so proud. We hope you have a very happy birthday!
The day you were born was a day to celebrate!
Dear Son, I hope your birthday is as incredible as you!
Best wishes for the best birthday boy!
Birthday greetings to our awesome son, and may all your dreams come true!
Happy Birthday son! Congratulations on another trip around the sun.
Top of page
A collection of funny birthday wishes for sons to bring some laughter and fun to his big day!
You have always wanted us to treat you as an adult, so this birthday we decided to grant your wish. The cleaning and chores are all yours this year. You're welcome!
This year you seem to be exhibiting some signs of actually growing up. It's a miracle! I'm just kidding, and I hope that your year is filled with all sorts of splendidly childish things that captivate you in every way.
Happy Birthday to the King of Sons! From your servants, Mum and Dad.
I smile because you are my son... I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!
Wow, look at you adulting all over the place!
Mothers of little boys work. From son up until son down.
I spent 3 hours searching the internet for the perfect birthday message for you and then I gave up. Happy Birthday.
I don't have birthdays anymore, I level up!
You are only young once, but you can be immature for a lifetime.
~ John Grier
These next birthday jokes are perfect for young/pre-teen sons (and young-at-heart older sons!). They're a fun addition to a birthday card message for a son, and are sure to be re-told endlessly throughout the day!
Q: What did the Buffalo say when his son grew up and left home?
Q: How does NASA organize a birthday party?
A: They planet.
Q: What kind of music is scary for birthday balloons?
A: Pop music!
Q: Why are birthday so good for you?
A: I don't know, but the people who have the most live the longest.
Q: Why did the boy get a pair of bunny ears as a gift?
A: So he could have a hoppy birthday
Q: What goes up and never comes down?
A: Your age!
Q: What do you get every birthday?
Q: Why did the birthday cake go to see the doctor?
A: Because it was feeling crumby.
Q: What do you sing to cows on their birthdays?
A: Happy Birthday to moo...
Q: Why did the teddy bear refuse a slice of birthday cake?
A: He was already stuffed.
Q: Why was the birthday cake so hard?
A: It was a marble cake.
Q: What do you say to a kangaroo on its birthday?
A: Hoppy Birthday.
Q: What sort of birthday cake do ghosts prefer?
A: I Scream Cake.
Q: How did Moby Dick celebrate his birthday?
A: He had a whale of a time.
Q: What does a witch do on her birthday?
A: She spellabrates.
Bacon a cake for your birthday.
Gus who's birthday it is today?!
Top of page
A collection of messages a mother could write to her son to tell him how much she loves him and how special he is to her.
Loving you is my greatest joy, you make it so easy! Happy Birthday dear son.
Happy Birthday to the boy who has taught me more about the world and about myself than anyone else.
Son, I closed my eyes for but a moment and suddenly a man stood where a boy used to be. I may not carry you now in my arms but I will always carry you in my heart. You have given me so many reasons to be proud of the man you have become, but the proudest moment for me is telling others that you are my son. I love you now and forever.
Happy Birthday dear son! Always remember that if at first you don't succeed, try doing it the way I taught you in the first place!
Happy Birthday to the boy who brightens my life and warms my heart. I love you dear son!
Be strong out there, my son. Look for the love and kindness in others. Forgive yourself when you make mistakes, and enjoy the journey.
~ Kirsten Wreggitt, Before I Let You Go
There has never been, nor will there ever be, anything quite so special as the love between a mother and a son.
Top of page
A collection of birthday messages a father could write to his son to tell him how much he loves him and how proud he is of him.
Wherever life takes you, I will always be so proud of you. Happy Birthday son!
My love for you has always been free, but it's my pride and trust that you've really earned over the years. I am unbelievably proud of the young man you've turned into.
When you were little, I used to be your hero, but now you've become mine. I can't believe how much you've grown in the last few years. You've become an intelligent, strong, and brave young man whom I look up to.
You have made fatherhood the best experience of my life. I am truly blessed to have a son like you who enriches my life with his endless love and affection. I hope you know that you are truly treasured.
Every father secretly wishes that his son grows taller, and wiser than him. Congratulations - at least you've grown taller! Happy Birthday.
Every father should remember that one day his son will follow his example rather than his advice.
~ Charles F. Kettering
Top of page
A birthday is a wonderful opportunity to let your son know just how special he is and how much he means to you. These heart-warming and emotional birthday wishes for sons will help you express the love and admiration you hold for your son, and help put some of those emotions into words.
The day you were born was the most special day of our lives. Happy Birthday dear son!
Time is flying so fast, you've become a great young man, but you'll always be our sweet child in our hearts. Have a wonderful birthday!
Happy Birthday to our biggest joy and our greatest pride! We love you so much.
Celebrate knowing how loved you are, today and always.
Being a parent is never an easy task, but loving a son as precious as you are is never difficult. You bring endless wonder and love into our lives. Happy Birthday!
If you need a shoulder to lean on or a place to rest your burdens know that you can always turn to me. The job of being a parent will always include providing you with a place to call home.
Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think and loved more than you know. Happy Birthday dear son!
May you always know my little one that you were wished for, longed for, prayed for and wanted. I love you.
You are loved for the boy you are, the man you will become, and the precious son you will always be.
My son, I wish you the strength to face challenges with confidence, along with the wisdom to choose your battles carefully. I wish you adventure on your journey and may you always stop to help someone along the way. Listen to your heart and take risks carefully. Remember how much you are loved.
Nothing has been the same since you came into my life, and I want you to know I wouldn't have it any other way. I am so grateful that you have changed my life for the better.
Top of page
A collection of Christian religious birthday messages for your son on his birthday to let him know just how treasured he is and to pray for many blessings over him.
Son, you are our greatest blessing. May your birthday and all your tomorrows be blessed with everything good in life.
You are a gift from our Heavenly father - what an awesome creation!
Precious one, so small, so sweet,
Dancing in on angel's feet,
Straight from heaven's brightest star,
What a miracle you truly are.
My son, if your heart is wise, then my heart will be glad indeed.
~ Proverbs 23:15
Behold, sons are a gift from the Lord. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full with them.
~ Psalm 127: 3,5
Listen, my son, to your father's instructions and do not forsake your mother's teaching.
~ Proverbs 1:8
Where ever your journey in life may take you I pray you'll always be safe. Enjoy the ride and never forget your way back home. I'm always here for you.
Though you may blow out your candles, the light of the Lord will always shine on you and his warmth shall be a comfort.
You are truly a gift from God to us. May you enjoy every moment of this special day! Happy Birthday.
May the light of the Lord shine upon you and grant you happiness on this birthday and for many years to come.
Top of page
Simple and funny birthday wishes to write to your son-in-law and let him know you're wishing him well on his birthday.
Being great in-laws is the least we can do for a wonderful son-in-law like you! Happy Birthday!
We were all blessed the day you joined our family. Wishing you a very happy birthday!
May your birthday be as happy as the life you have given our daughter.
You're more than just a son-in-law to us, you're one of us. Happy Birthday!
Thank you for making our daughter feel so loved. We don't know what we would do without you. You're a blessing. Happy Birthday!
We have heard nothing but good words about you... let's keep it that way! Just kidding! Happy Birthday to our favorite son-in-law, we can see why our daughter loves you!
Happy Birthday son in law. You accepted our family despite all our flaws and craziness.... in fact you've fitted in perfectly! We hope you have a great day!
Top of page
Inspiring and funny Happy Birthday quotes to share with your son on his birthday. Great for writing as part of a greeting card message, or for using on social media.
These next birthday wishes for son are inspiring quotes to encourage your son.
Sometimes life can be tough but always remember: so are you, son.
Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~ A. A. Milne
These next son quotes are about coming-of-age and growing up.
It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.
~ E. E. Cummings
Like the changing leaves of fall, my little boy is now a man.
Even though you're growing up, you should never stop having fun.
~ Nina Dobrev
Being male is a matter of birth; being a man is a matter of age; being a gentleman is a matter of choice.
~ Vin Diesel
Small boys become big men through the influence of big men who care about small boys.
When you were a toddler you made me smile. When you were a teenager you made me worry. But now you are a man and my son, I am so proud of you and all your accomplishments!
~ Catherine Pulsifer
Great oaks from little acorns grow.
~ David Everett
These funny quotes and birthday wishes for sons capture the chaos and joy of raising boys!
As soon as I saw you, I knew a grand adventure was about to happen.
~ Winnie the Pooh
With boys, you always know where you stand. Right in the path of a hurricane.
~ Erma Bombeck
Never put off till tomorrow what you can put off till the day after tomorrow.
~ Mark Twain
And these sentimental quotes for sons reflect on the relationship between a parent and their son.
Son, you'll outgrow my lap but never my heart.
You are loved for the boy you are, the man you will become and the son you will always be.
A baby boy arrives, and just like that, everything changes. The world gets bigger, hearts grow fuller, and life means more because he's in it.
Let me love you a little more before you're not little anymore.
These next birthday wishes for sons are quotes that reflect on the role of a parent as they teach and raise their child.
If you would have your son to walk honorably through the world, you must not attempt to clear the stones from his path, but teach him to walk firmly over them - not insist upon leading him by the hand, but let him learn to go alone.
~ Anne Bronte
Giving your son a skill is better than giving him one thousand pieces of gold.
When you teach your son, you teach your son's son.
~ The Talmud
When your son grows up, become his brother.
~ Arabic Proverb
Top of page
Let your son know just how much he means to you with one of these lovely birthday poems. There are also some beautiful Irish blessings which help to put into words the hopes and dreams we hold for our sons as they grow up.
These first poems are short and would work well in a greeting card message as birthday wishes for sons.
I loved you from the very start
You stole my breath, embraced my heart
Our life together has just begun
You're part of me, my little one.
You've been a blessing from the start
I love you son with all my heart.
A little miracle sent from above
A baby boy to cuddle and love.
No joy on Earth brings greater pleasure
than a little boy to love and treasure.
These next poems are longer birthday poems for sons and work well as part of a greeting card message or could be framed as a gift.
To My Son: I sometimes wish...
I sometimes wish you were still small,
Not yet so big and strong and tall,
For when I think of yesterday,
I close my eyes and see you play.
I often miss that little boy,
Who pestered me to buy a toy,
Who filled my days with pure delight,
From early morn to late at night.
We watch our children change and grow,
As seasons come then quickly go,
But our God has a perfect plan,
To shape a boy into a man.
Today my son I'm proud of you,
For all the thoughtful things you do,
I'll love you till my days are done,
And I'm so grateful you're my son.
~ Larry Howland
Why God Made Little Boys
God made the world out of His dreams
Of magic mountains, oceans and streams,
Prairies and plans and wooded land,
Then paused and thought "I need someone to stand
On top of mountains, to conquer the seas,
Explore the plains and climb the trees.
Someone to start out small and to grow,
Sturdy, strong as a tree..." And so,
He created boys, full of spirit and fun,
To explore and conquer, to romp and run.
With dirty faces and banged up chins,
With courageous hearts and boyish grins.
When He had completed the task He'd begun
He surely said "A job well done".
~ Author Unknown
May the road rise up to meet you,
May the wind be ever at your back,
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And the rain fall softly on your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of his hand.
A Birthday Blessing
May you live a long life
full of gladness and health,
With a pocket full of gold
As the least of your wealth.
May the dreams you hold dearest
Be those which come true,
And the kindness you spread
Keep returning to you.
Top of page
Inspiring, beautiful, and funny Happy Birthday Son images to share on social media to help celebrate your son's birthday.
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Top of page
Still looking for just the right message for your son? Maye you want a message for a particular birthday year, or an extra funny message? You can find more ideas for the perfect birthday wishes for sons in one of our other birthday wishes articles:
30th B'day40th B'day50th B'day60th B'dayBirthday WishesFunnyImages QuotesWifeHusbandFriendsMomDadSisterBrotherDaughterBible VerseBirthday PrayerBelated
Happy Birthday Wishes & Quotes For Son From Mom & Dad. February 4, 2019 - by Happy Birthday - 3 . Funny Birthday Message for Son. “Every year, you are.
A birthday wish with a beautiful message from the mother is much more meaningful to a son than wishes from the others. A mother’s unconditional love for her son would give him the purest, more sincere wishes. Most of the time, you can expect these wishes to be filled with plenty of love for her beloved baby boy as well.
The following birthday wishes and messages for son from mother can be easily personalized for the birthday boy, celebrating his special day in a way that only a mother can. A mother knows her children best, and this same mother would know what is best for her son.
When you read the beautiful quotes and wishes from a mother to her son on his birthday below, remember to share them with your friends and family! This simple gesture could touch a family member’s heart as they feel nostalgic for their own experience with their mothers.
1. You gave my life a purpose when I needed it the most! Happy birthday my son, your momma loves you dearly!
2. Happy birthday to the boy who makes my days brighter and my nerves thinner! Love, mom!
3. Years ago on this day, I saw your sweet face for the first time and I was in love! Happy birthday, my boy!
4. Happy birthday, my son! You made me the mother of my dreams, and I love you to death!
5. Happy B-Day to the boy who likes dinosaurs, fast cars and lollipops! You make me one lucky mamma!
6. Happy birthday my angel! Being your mom is my favorite thing to do!
7. The happiest of birthdays, my son! I thank God for making me your mom – you are my favorite boy in the world!
8. Happy birthday, buddy! You make me proud, and you make my role as your mom the easiest thing to do!
9. Every day I get to hug you, is a day well spent! Happy birthday to my son, I wish life gives you all its blessings!
10. Happy Birthday, My Baby Boy! You are my first love, my perfect baby boy, and my biggest achievement as a mom!
11. Happy birthday, son! As your mom, I’ll always have your back love you no matter what!
12. What a joy it is to see you grow into a fine young man! Happy birthday, sonny, mom loves you the most!
13. You, my son, are a true rock star. Happy birthday, I hope you get everything you dreamt of!
14. To my son, who made me the happiest mom on Earth – Happy birthday, you are one in a million!
15. I would go the distance for you, even if it means checking up on you at 3 am! Happy birthday, son!
16. Happy birthday to my son, whose smile makes my heart melt! I hope my homemade apple pie is still your favorite!
17. On your birthday, I wish that love, patience and hopefulness find their way into your life!
18. As a mother, I cannot ask for a better, more loving and more devoted son! Happy birthday, baby boy!
19. I wish you all the goodness of this world, and I hope you know how much your momma loves you! Happy Birthday!
20. You are my angel, my miracle, my biggest dream come true! Happy birthday son, I am so proud of you!
21. Kiddo, you made me a mom when I thought I could only be a great aunt! Happy birthday, my son, you are my shining star!
22. You may be a year older and away, but you’ll always be on my mind! Happy B-Day to my son, who turns my world upside-down!
23. I wish all mamas out there could have a son like you! Birthday boy, may you be happy, fulfilled and blessed!
24. Delivering you was hard, but raising you was the easiest thing to do! Happy birthday, my son, I love you more than words can say!
25. Birthday boy, you stole my heart from day 1, and I am proud to call myself your mom! Love you for eternity!
Why wish your son a happy birthday with a beautiful message? Why not! Who else would open her arms to welcome her son back, even when she’s old and frail? Only a mother would provide love so true and pure. This is why the wish quotes from a mother to her son on his birthday is so meaningful. He may be out having fun with his friends on his birthday as he gets older, but it’s his mother that would welcome him home with a well-cooked meal. Here are some more happy birthday son quotes and messages with images to wish your son as a mother. Wish happy birthday to your son like the best mother in the world!
26. My dear son, you’ve grown! You’re a boy that I am proud of today. Happy Birthday, My Boy!
27. Sons grow into men with every passing year but in my heart, you will always be my little boy. Happy Birthday, Son!
28. I cannot be prouder of you than I already am today. Happy birthday, my son, and may God bless you .
29. You’ve grown up to make me such a proud mother today, and I love you for that. Happy Birthday my son!
30. Dear son, you’re growing up! Happy birthday to you, and may you be blessed with an abundance of joy, laughter and love in your life.
31. H appy birthday son. As always, I will wish you the best of everything and success of life.
32. Son, you have brought me so much joy and laughter. I hope that you will be blessed with the same happiness that you have given me.
33. You are loved for the bright little boy you were, the wonderful man that you are now and the best son that you will always be to me.
34. Here’s to the best son that a mother could ever wish for! May all the choices that you make in life lead you to great bounds of joy.
35. For your birthday, I wish you strength to face challenges and the emphatic heart to be kind to others.
Even if the son may not be aware of how his mother is doing the best for him, she always is. She will show her love to her son through simple gestures, loving and well-thought birthday wishes, to list a few. In this article, we’ll share with you some amazing birthday quotes for son from a mother to express your love and wishes in the most lovable words possible.
36. Every passing year reminds me of that blissful moment when you became my son. I love you.
37. My dear son, being a parent is a hard task but you have made it so easy for me!H appy Birthday My Sweet Boy!
38. Praise the Lord for he has bestowed this wonderful blessing upon me. Happy birthday son, and I hope that this will be the best day ever for you.
39. In more ways than one, you have taught me the art of tolerance and forgiveness. Happy birthday my son.
40. Your birthda, is a reminder that you are the reason why growing old has been so easy for me. Happy birthday my dear son.
41. May you get everything that you wished for, with your heart pure and your courage burning strong. Happy birthday dear son!
42. How can I be so lucky to have a wonderful gifted son like you? Happy birthday and thank you for being such a good son to me.
43. Whether you succeed or if you fail, always remember to give life your best shot. Best wishes and blessings to the star in my life.
44. You made me so happy when you realized my dreams on the day you became my son. Cheers to another great birthday celebration!
45. I’m so proud of everything that you have achieved all these past years my son, Happy Birthday!
46. You are one of the greatest proofs that God answers prayers. Happy birthday my beloved son!
47. I didn’t teach you to be the perfect son, but you have taught me to be the best mother that I can be. Happy Birthday My Son!
48. Happy Birthday, My Boy! God sent an angel down my way 10 years ago. That’s a blessing I’m always thankful for.
49. Happy birthday to my dearest boy. Not a day goes by, without me thinking that how empty my life would have been if not for you.
50. I will always be proud to call you my son. Happy birthday!
Which of these 50 quotes from a mother to her son on his birthday touched you the most? Let us know in the comment section, or simple share it on your social media pages! Maybe another mother would find it an inspirational message for her own son next!
Make sure that you write the birthday message keeping in mind your son's age. If you have a young son, adding something funny can help make him laugh.