Make sure that you write the birthday message keeping in mind your son's age. If you have a young son, adding something funny can help make him laugh.
Happy Birthday wishes for sons, so you can find the perfect way to congratulate your son and wish him all the best on his birthday! From wishes to quotes to poems, and with images you can post to social media, there is a huge range of greetings and messages to inspire you!
Use the quick-links below to jump to a particular section, or scroll down the page to see the entire collection of Happy Birthday messages and quotes for sons.
SimpleFunnyFrom MomFrom DadHeartfeltReligiousSon-In-LawQuotesPoemsImages
Last updated: April 11, 2019
A collection of simple greetings you could write in a card to your son to wish him a great birthday.
Happy Birthday to our darling boy. May you have a wonderful and fun-filled birthday.
Dear Son, may all your birthday wishes come true!
Birthday wishes to the best son on the planet!
With love and best wishes to the most amazing son in the world. Wishing you a very happy birthday!
Happy Birthday dear son. Stay happy, healthy, and blessed on your special day, and every day of the year. We love you!
May your future shine bright and be full of many good times. Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday to our amazing son, who is growing up to be such an amazing man!
You're such a remarkable young man and you've made us so proud. We hope you have a very happy birthday!
The day you were born was a day to celebrate!
Dear Son, I hope your birthday is as incredible as you!
Best wishes for the best birthday boy!
Birthday greetings to our awesome son, and may all your dreams come true!
Happy Birthday son! Congratulations on another trip around the sun.
Top of page
A collection of funny birthday wishes for sons to bring some laughter and fun to his big day!
You have always wanted us to treat you as an adult, so this birthday we decided to grant your wish. The cleaning and chores are all yours this year. You're welcome!
This year you seem to be exhibiting some signs of actually growing up. It's a miracle! I'm just kidding, and I hope that your year is filled with all sorts of splendidly childish things that captivate you in every way.
Happy Birthday to the King of Sons! From your servants, Mum and Dad.
I smile because you are my son... I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!
Wow, look at you adulting all over the place!
Mothers of little boys work. From son up until son down.
I spent 3 hours searching the internet for the perfect birthday message for you and then I gave up. Happy Birthday.
I don't have birthdays anymore, I level up!
You are only young once, but you can be immature for a lifetime.
~ John Grier
These next birthday jokes are perfect for young/pre-teen sons (and young-at-heart older sons!). They're a fun addition to a birthday card message for a son, and are sure to be re-told endlessly throughout the day!
Q: What did the Buffalo say when his son grew up and left home?
Q: How does NASA organize a birthday party?
A: They planet.
Q: What kind of music is scary for birthday balloons?
A: Pop music!
Q: Why are birthday so good for you?
A: I don't know, but the people who have the most live the longest.
Q: Why did the boy get a pair of bunny ears as a gift?
A: So he could have a hoppy birthday
Q: What goes up and never comes down?
A: Your age!
Q: What do you get every birthday?
Q: Why did the birthday cake go to see the doctor?
A: Because it was feeling crumby.
Q: What do you sing to cows on their birthdays?
A: Happy Birthday to moo...
Q: Why did the teddy bear refuse a slice of birthday cake?
A: He was already stuffed.
Q: Why was the birthday cake so hard?
A: It was a marble cake.
Q: What do you say to a kangaroo on its birthday?
A: Hoppy Birthday.
Q: What sort of birthday cake do ghosts prefer?
A: I Scream Cake.
Q: How did Moby Dick celebrate his birthday?
A: He had a whale of a time.
Q: What does a witch do on her birthday?
A: She spellabrates.
Bacon a cake for your birthday.
Gus who's birthday it is today?!
Top of page
A collection of messages a mother could write to her son to tell him how much she loves him and how special he is to her.
Loving you is my greatest joy, you make it so easy! Happy Birthday dear son.
Happy Birthday to the boy who has taught me more about the world and about myself than anyone else.
Son, I closed my eyes for but a moment and suddenly a man stood where a boy used to be. I may not carry you now in my arms but I will always carry you in my heart. You have given me so many reasons to be proud of the man you have become, but the proudest moment for me is telling others that you are my son. I love you now and forever.
Happy Birthday dear son! Always remember that if at first you don't succeed, try doing it the way I taught you in the first place!
Happy Birthday to the boy who brightens my life and warms my heart. I love you dear son!
Be strong out there, my son. Look for the love and kindness in others. Forgive yourself when you make mistakes, and enjoy the journey.
~ Kirsten Wreggitt, Before I Let You Go
There has never been, nor will there ever be, anything quite so special as the love between a mother and a son.
Top of page
A collection of birthday messages a father could write to his son to tell him how much he loves him and how proud he is of him.
Wherever life takes you, I will always be so proud of you. Happy Birthday son!
My love for you has always been free, but it's my pride and trust that you've really earned over the years. I am unbelievably proud of the young man you've turned into.
When you were little, I used to be your hero, but now you've become mine. I can't believe how much you've grown in the last few years. You've become an intelligent, strong, and brave young man whom I look up to.
You have made fatherhood the best experience of my life. I am truly blessed to have a son like you who enriches my life with his endless love and affection. I hope you know that you are truly treasured.
Every father secretly wishes that his son grows taller, and wiser than him. Congratulations - at least you've grown taller! Happy Birthday.
Every father should remember that one day his son will follow his example rather than his advice.
~ Charles F. Kettering
Top of page
A birthday is a wonderful opportunity to let your son know just how special he is and how much he means to you. These heart-warming and emotional birthday wishes for sons will help you express the love and admiration you hold for your son, and help put some of those emotions into words.
The day you were born was the most special day of our lives. Happy Birthday dear son!
Time is flying so fast, you've become a great young man, but you'll always be our sweet child in our hearts. Have a wonderful birthday!
Happy Birthday to our biggest joy and our greatest pride! We love you so much.
Celebrate knowing how loved you are, today and always.
Being a parent is never an easy task, but loving a son as precious as you are is never difficult. You bring endless wonder and love into our lives. Happy Birthday!
If you need a shoulder to lean on or a place to rest your burdens know that you can always turn to me. The job of being a parent will always include providing you with a place to call home.
Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think and loved more than you know. Happy Birthday dear son!
May you always know my little one that you were wished for, longed for, prayed for and wanted. I love you.
You are loved for the boy you are, the man you will become, and the precious son you will always be.
My son, I wish you the strength to face challenges with confidence, along with the wisdom to choose your battles carefully. I wish you adventure on your journey and may you always stop to help someone along the way. Listen to your heart and take risks carefully. Remember how much you are loved.
Nothing has been the same since you came into my life, and I want you to know I wouldn't have it any other way. I am so grateful that you have changed my life for the better.
Top of page
A collection of Christian religious birthday messages for your son on his birthday to let him know just how treasured he is and to pray for many blessings over him.
Son, you are our greatest blessing. May your birthday and all your tomorrows be blessed with everything good in life.
You are a gift from our Heavenly father - what an awesome creation!
Precious one, so small, so sweet,
Dancing in on angel's feet,
Straight from heaven's brightest star,
What a miracle you truly are.
My son, if your heart is wise, then my heart will be glad indeed.
~ Proverbs 23:15
Behold, sons are a gift from the Lord. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full with them.
~ Psalm 127: 3,5
Listen, my son, to your father's instructions and do not forsake your mother's teaching.
~ Proverbs 1:8
Where ever your journey in life may take you I pray you'll always be safe. Enjoy the ride and never forget your way back home. I'm always here for you.
Though you may blow out your candles, the light of the Lord will always shine on you and his warmth shall be a comfort.
You are truly a gift from God to us. May you enjoy every moment of this special day! Happy Birthday.
May the light of the Lord shine upon you and grant you happiness on this birthday and for many years to come.
Top of page
Simple and funny birthday wishes to write to your son-in-law and let him know you're wishing him well on his birthday.
Being great in-laws is the least we can do for a wonderful son-in-law like you! Happy Birthday!
We were all blessed the day you joined our family. Wishing you a very happy birthday!
May your birthday be as happy as the life you have given our daughter.
You're more than just a son-in-law to us, you're one of us. Happy Birthday!
Thank you for making our daughter feel so loved. We don't know what we would do without you. You're a blessing. Happy Birthday!
We have heard nothing but good words about you... let's keep it that way! Just kidding! Happy Birthday to our favorite son-in-law, we can see why our daughter loves you!
Happy Birthday son in law. You accepted our family despite all our flaws and craziness.... in fact you've fitted in perfectly! We hope you have a great day!
Top of page
Inspiring and funny Happy Birthday quotes to share with your son on his birthday. Great for writing as part of a greeting card message, or for using on social media.
These next birthday wishes for son are inspiring quotes to encourage your son.
Sometimes life can be tough but always remember: so are you, son.
Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~ A. A. Milne
These next son quotes are about coming-of-age and growing up.
It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.
~ E. E. Cummings
Like the changing leaves of fall, my little boy is now a man.
Even though you're growing up, you should never stop having fun.
~ Nina Dobrev
Being male is a matter of birth; being a man is a matter of age; being a gentleman is a matter of choice.
~ Vin Diesel
Small boys become big men through the influence of big men who care about small boys.
When you were a toddler you made me smile. When you were a teenager you made me worry. But now you are a man and my son, I am so proud of you and all your accomplishments!
~ Catherine Pulsifer
Great oaks from little acorns grow.
~ David Everett
These funny quotes and birthday wishes for sons capture the chaos and joy of raising boys!
As soon as I saw you, I knew a grand adventure was about to happen.
~ Winnie the Pooh
With boys, you always know where you stand. Right in the path of a hurricane.
~ Erma Bombeck
Never put off till tomorrow what you can put off till the day after tomorrow.
~ Mark Twain
And these sentimental quotes for sons reflect on the relationship between a parent and their son.
Son, you'll outgrow my lap but never my heart.
You are loved for the boy you are, the man you will become and the son you will always be.
A baby boy arrives, and just like that, everything changes. The world gets bigger, hearts grow fuller, and life means more because he's in it.
Let me love you a little more before you're not little anymore.
These next birthday wishes for sons are quotes that reflect on the role of a parent as they teach and raise their child.
If you would have your son to walk honorably through the world, you must not attempt to clear the stones from his path, but teach him to walk firmly over them - not insist upon leading him by the hand, but let him learn to go alone.
~ Anne Bronte
Giving your son a skill is better than giving him one thousand pieces of gold.
When you teach your son, you teach your son's son.
~ The Talmud
When your son grows up, become his brother.
~ Arabic Proverb
Top of page
Let your son know just how much he means to you with one of these lovely birthday poems. There are also some beautiful Irish blessings which help to put into words the hopes and dreams we hold for our sons as they grow up.
These first poems are short and would work well in a greeting card message as birthday wishes for sons.
I loved you from the very start
You stole my breath, embraced my heart
Our life together has just begun
You're part of me, my little one.
You've been a blessing from the start
I love you son with all my heart.
A little miracle sent from above
A baby boy to cuddle and love.
No joy on Earth brings greater pleasure
than a little boy to love and treasure.
These next poems are longer birthday poems for sons and work well as part of a greeting card message or could be framed as a gift.
To My Son: I sometimes wish...
I sometimes wish you were still small,
Not yet so big and strong and tall,
For when I think of yesterday,
I close my eyes and see you play.
I often miss that little boy,
Who pestered me to buy a toy,
Who filled my days with pure delight,
From early morn to late at night.
We watch our children change and grow,
As seasons come then quickly go,
But our God has a perfect plan,
To shape a boy into a man.
Today my son I'm proud of you,
For all the thoughtful things you do,
I'll love you till my days are done,
And I'm so grateful you're my son.
~ Larry Howland
Why God Made Little Boys
God made the world out of His dreams
Of magic mountains, oceans and streams,
Prairies and plans and wooded land,
Then paused and thought "I need someone to stand
On top of mountains, to conquer the seas,
Explore the plains and climb the trees.
Someone to start out small and to grow,
Sturdy, strong as a tree..." And so,
He created boys, full of spirit and fun,
To explore and conquer, to romp and run.
With dirty faces and banged up chins,
With courageous hearts and boyish grins.
When He had completed the task He'd begun
He surely said "A job well done".
~ Author Unknown
May the road rise up to meet you,
May the wind be ever at your back,
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And the rain fall softly on your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of his hand.
A Birthday Blessing
May you live a long life
full of gladness and health,
With a pocket full of gold
As the least of your wealth.
May the dreams you hold dearest
Be those which come true,
And the kindness you spread
Keep returning to you.
Top of page
Inspiring, beautiful, and funny Happy Birthday Son images to share on social media to help celebrate your son's birthday.
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Top of page
Still looking for just the right message for your son? Maye you want a message for a particular birthday year, or an extra funny message? You can find more ideas for the perfect birthday wishes for sons in one of our other birthday wishes articles:
30th B'day40th B'day50th B'day60th B'dayBirthday WishesFunnyImages QuotesWifeHusbandFriendsMomDadSisterBrotherDaughterBible VerseBirthday PrayerBelated
Looking for a birthday wishes for son or happy birthday son cards messages? Then look Get personalized funny dog birthday video. Great for.
Dads also love birthdays! Accept it or not, there’s a vacuum in a child’s life only a dad can fill. It isn’t just about being a man; the role of a dad goes beyond fathering a son or daughter. Getting fully involved in the upbringing of one’s child makes the difference between a dad and a man on pants.
For the uncommon dads who have made our childhood and adult experiences worth the while, nothing is too big to give them, especially on their birthdays. To make it all the sweeter, start the celebration for him with a note that deeply expresses your reverence, respect, and love for him. These sample birthday messages for your dad will serve as a guide:
1: It is great to feel a dad’s love once in a lifetime. If we do get it twice, it is counted as the jackpot of miracles. Thanks, dad, for giving me reasons to call you dad, and not a step-father. Happy birthday.
2: No matter how far and wide I travel, my heart never stops beating for the first man that showed me unconditional love. Happy birthday, daddy.
3: Today, I want you to know that you are a rare and priceless gem. Happy birthday, dad.
4: I don’t know how you were able to put up with my excesses, dad. I can’t say how you kept loving me when I couldn’t show you a bit of appreciation. I respect you a lot, daddy. I really do. Happy birthday.
5: For all the days you sweated to give me sweet, for all the times you underwent pain to make me gain, I want to say a sincere “Thank you, dad.” I don’t know what would have been of me without you. Happy birthday.
6: May this day bring you incredible love which you brought into my life. Merriest birthday, dad.
7: Of all fathers, you are the noblest. Happy birthday, sweet dad.
8: There were days I despised your strict stance on discipline. Now, daddy, I have no regrets knowing you. Happy birthday, and may you live long for me.
9: You never cared about your comfort more than you cared about mine. All you were out to achieve was to help make me a star. Happy birthday, dad. I love you with all my heart.
10: You make my world light up in different, colourful ways. You are my father, and forever you’ll be. Happy birthday, dad.
11: People often wonder why I revere you even though you are my dad. They don’t really know the meaning you brought into my life. I adore you. Enjoy a fruitful birthday.
12: You taught me to always let love lead. Indeed, you are my “Triple L” dad. Happy birthday!
13: Thousands of words only scratch the surface of my thoughts about you, father. The description of your persona is best summarised as perfect. Happy birthday to my one and only dad.
14: Do you know that I can’t have any other dad in place of you? It is simply impossible. Happy birthday.
15: Happy birthday to my father, who is his wife’s lover, and the best friend of his children. Live long, and prosper in health.
16: Whenever I go down memory lane, there’s a man I usually meet who contributed in making me the real father that I am today. Happy birthday, dad. I will love you all my life.
17: My childhood was filled with fantastic fun because there was never a dull moment with you, dad. Even presently, I smile at some of the memories. Happy birthday.
18: Happy birthday, dad. Thanks for making me love God by your own loving.
1: I will be a fulfilled woman to see you live into your 90s in health and with your face creased with contentment. I pray you do have them all. Happy birthday, dearest daddy.
2: May safety, security, and success be yours, ten times and more as you step into a new year of your life. Happy birthday, my living legend.
3: All that you’ve ever hoped for, all that you keep praying about, all that will make you a fulfilled man, let them all be your birthday gift as you majestically enjoy your new age. Cheery birthday, daddy love.
4: As you gave all up to take me up, may people never rest until they make you comfortable. Happy birthday, dad.
5: I have directed loads of blessings, barrels of goodness, sheaves of favour and pots of sweetness to you on the occasion of your birthday today. You deserve all and more. Happy birthday, dad.
6: Happy birthday to my father who merits the title of “best friend”. You are blessed on every side. Rise and never fall into disgrace.
7: Will you mind if I command heaven to release all the wonderful benefits that befit a man like you? I know you wouldn’t mind. Happy birthday, my precious daddy.
8: Happy birthday, lovely dad. May none of your struggles for me never amount to anything. May you live to eat the fruit of your labour.
9: On this beautiful day, I pray that only beautiful things will find you. Happy birthday, father.
10: For not keeping me stranded as a child, for raising me with mum, to be the best of my kind, may the good Lord make your life tastier than ever, through me. Happy birthday, dad.
11: No moment passes me by without your thoughts flashing across my mind. Then, I make a silent prayer, requesting heaven to bless my dad in every way possible. I know this year will be better for you, dad. Have an incredible birthday.
12: If God should bless you the way I desire him to, you will have no room left to accommodate more. I pray that you’ll be richly happy, now and always. I heart you, dad. Happy birthday.
13: One of the best ways to appreciate a fine gentleman like you is by praying for their continuous existence on earth. Live into your ripe, old age full of health. Happy birthday, dad.
14: Whenever you are happy, I am happy. I pray that you always dwell in happiness. Happy birthday, papa.
1: You often tell even strangers, that I’m your son who you are very proud of. You like showing off, dad! Take it easy, please. Happy birthday, by the way.
2: The only difference between your last birthday and the present one is that you want a bigger birthday cake this time around. Enjoy while it lasts. Happy birthday, super dad.
3: That you are getting older isn’t a perfect reason for not visiting us, too. We aren’t taking that excuse. We want to hear your own knock on our door. Hope you’ll change for the best, dad. Happy birthday.
4: Every new year, you grow a new patch of grey hairs. Is that the best you can offer, dad? Happy birthday, all the same.
5: Happy birthday to our special dad. Just grow old so that we can get some respite from mean people. We are already tired of hearing, “Your dad is more handsome than you all!”
6: Dearest papi, this birthday wish contains many warm hugs for you that will last till your next birthday. No gifts this year. Thank you.
7: I love the way you smile, dad. This is me, wishing you a happy birthday. My gift for you is a buzz of tickling to make you smile crazily a hundred times, everyday. I’m sure you’ll like it.
8: Personally, I would have exchanged you for the richest man in our city. But your soft heart couldn’t let my plan work out. You are something else, dad. Happy birthday.
9: Daddy, happy birthday. You taught me how to prank on people, and now you want me to come over to learn more from you. Thanks for loving me in weird ways, Mister.
10: Happy birthday, my lovely dad. Too many of your advice ruined my life. Thanks to you, I am referred to as the “Man of Integrity.” I can’t even have a thief for a friend!
11: I am very sure you are waiting for my message before you celebrate your birthday. Stop making me jump hurdles for you. I don’t know why I love you so much. Happy birthday, dad.
12: Do you know why I love you? I don’t know either. Happy birthday, daddy.
13: This day, I want to thank God for giving me a fat father. Nobody would question if you had any birthday feast. Happy birthday without a cake, sweet dad.
14: Happy birthday, dad. For this year, I learnt that you’ve already sent invites for a bigger celebration. Well, tell the folks to come along with their own party chairs and food.
15: I wish you long life and a sprinting spirit even if your legs won’t want to run anymore. Happy birthday, papa.
Having a son is one of the precious gifts that life can only give. You can forget about peace and quiet as long as he is around. Be ready to put away his toys all over the house and be often involved in different fights with neighborhood kids. Despite all these difficulties, you know that you are one of the happiest people in the world because you have a son – a source of your strength and delight.
The son’s birthday is a special a day for the whole family. It doesn’t matter how old he is, because he will always remain your little baby. You start thinking back to that day when he was born entering the world totally confused and helpless. It seems that you will never forget this lovely moment when your son has changed your universe. On his birthday you are looking for different ways to express your love and let him know that he is your beacon of light.
Why not write a touching quote or send a sweet message for the birthday boy to show how much his parents cherish his presence in their lives? With our amazing collection of happy birthday wishes, you won’t have any difficulties in finding the proper words to greet your son.
We live in the highly developed world, so if you want to look like a cool and broad-minded mother in your son’s thoughts, then post your birthday wishes on Facebook. Yes, it may look quite unusual, but, fortunately, there are no restrictions, so feel free and use creativity wherever it is possible!
Whether your son is a little baby, a teenager or an adult, choose the best option of these inspirational ideas of birthday wishes. If your son is too small to read your greeting, save it somewhere in a quiet spot to give this card when he grows older. It is so sweet to return to carefree childhood again!
In case you have an adult son with a wonderful sense of humor, pay attention to our funny birthday messages for mature men. Try to avoid any cliché rhymes to prepare a personalized message for your dear child.
This set of happy birthday greetings for birthday boy includes a big variety of universal sweet message by both parents as well as the best birthday sayings from mom or great quotes from father to wish happy B-day to a wonderful son. Besides, if the prose is too simple for you and you are looking for a great birthday poem for your admirable son, here there are unique poems from mother.
So, as your treasured son is going to celebrate his birthday, you will be eager to make the main contribution to a bank of greetings. The special son deserves the best birthday wishes, which you can easily find in the list below. Select the greatest happy birthday cards, messages or quotes to share with him on his special day.
Is your son a little boy yet or has already achieved many important goals as a grown up? Anyway, his birthday is a great occasion to show your care in numerous ways. These inspirational ideas of meaningful birthday wishes are picked here in order to greet and motivate your son. Let him know how much he matters for you!
Your son is another year older and it becomes more difficult to surprise him. Long, full of suggestion texts can be less interesting for him than a catching, bright message from a friend on the Internet. Take it easy, we have prepared some exciting wishes from mother to greet a son on Facebook.
It is believed that a son is the second chance for his father in life to realize his hopes and dreams. Fathers are stricter than moms, but when it comes to birthday greeting, dad will do his best to make his boy feel appreciated. If you are in two minds what to say, wish your son happy B-day through these great quotes from father.
You didn’t even notice when your little son turned into a handsome man. His birthday is around the corner but you puzzle over how to greet him. What could be better than a smile on your son’s face on this day? Don’t hesitate and send your adult son a funny message to brighten his birthday.
A birthday gift without a beautiful card seems incomplete, doesn’t it? Birthday greetings with cute and bright images of balloons or toys will certainly catch child’s attention and make your young boy feel happy. Leave him unforgettable sweet moments of celebration to remember the whole year!
All children are different – it’s a fact. But even if your son belongs to one of the most stubborn and annoying kids, you know that you are ready to give up your life for your child. The son deserves the best birthday saying from his mom which you can see below.
Your life is full of blessing because you have a son. He is your protection and joy in this world. You know that you will love your dear son no matter what and his birthday is perfect chance to remind of it. Warm your son’s heart with one of these heartfelt birthday sentiments.
The mother-son connection is one of the strongest, that is why a birthday poem from mother to her son is regarded to be the most valuable. An awesome poem holds a special significance since it illustrates mom’s deep love and pride.
Parents always try to do their best to make their son’s life joyful without any reasons for sadness and sorrow. The son’s birthday is a great occasion to celebrate it with lots of fun and happiness. The fantastic message from parents is bound to be one of the sweetest gifts.
Being a teenager is a hard period of life not only for teens themselves but also for their parents. Your teenage son experiences a lot of changes in life and definitely needs your encouragement and understanding. If you are looking for some sayings that you can write in a Birthday card to greet him, these captivating ideas should help you.
There is nothing more valuable than seeing your child smile. When it is his birthday, you are trying to shower all your love on him to let him know how wonderful he is. Here we provide you with the excellent ways how to say happy birthday and express your warmest feelings.
Happy Birthday Son4.2 (83.33%) 6 vote[s]
say Happy Birthday, Mom. These birthday wishes range from sincere to cute to just plain funny. Pin me! Heartfelt | Cute | Funny | From Daughter | From Son.
Birthdays are special, especially if it’s your child’s. You can bake him a cake, surprise him with gifts and throw a party for him and his friends. But nothing could be more special than a hand-written greeting card with loving birthday wishes for your son.
Keep reading this MomJunction post for the finest birthday wishes and messages for son that parents can send to their child’s.
Birthdays are happy for the child and happier for his parents! Here are some beautiful happy birthday wishes you can send to your son.
2. “Dear son, today is your big day! I feel so blessed and lucky to have you as my child. Happy birthday!”
3. “Happy birthday, son! We’ve watched you grow into an amazing man. May the year ahead continue to exceed your expectations!”
4. “Unending love, undivided attention, eternal pampering, everlasting affection, and endless care. These are the things that we can do for you, our dear son. Stay happy and have a happy birthday!”
5. “You are a wonderful person and deserve a wonderful life. We are always there for you, my son. Wish you a very happy birthday.”
6. “Happy birthday to the biggest gift and the biggest joy in our life! There’s no limit to how much we love you!”
7. “Wishing a very happy birthday to our awesome son. We wish that all your dreams and hopes will come true!”
8. “There’s nothing more exciting and satisfying to have seen you grow and turning into such an amazing person. Wishing you a very happy birthday!”
9. “We’re so lucky to have such a great son like you. Happy birthday, kiddo!”
11. “Congratulations on your special day, dear! You are such a wonderful person, we cherish all the special moments that we share.”
12. “If your birthday is only half as wonderful as you are, it will be the greatest celebration of the year. No one deserves it more than you. May your special day be filled with tons of cake and presents.”
13. “Sometimes I wonder what I did to deserve a son so wonderful as you. But most of the time, I just thank God that He blessed my life and gave it meaning by giving me you. Happy birthday, my dear son.”
14. “Happy birthday to the best son ever! You’re totally rad, and you know it! Go celebrate. Have all the fun, and remember that we love you so much!”
15. “Son… we may not say it often, but today is a perfect day to let you know what a precious gift you are to us! Happy birthday, son.”
16. “Son, you’re our greatest blessing. May your birthday and all your tomorrows be blessed with everything good in life!”
17. “Thanks, son, for giving us the opportunity to become the best parents that we could ever be. May you have a great birthday and a wonderful year ahead!”
18. “We’re so fortunate to have a fantastic son like you. You’ve always been a beacon of light for us. Happy birthday, son!”
19. “We always believe that miracles happen to one in a billion. But we have never thought that we would be among the lucky ones until we had you, our beloved son. Wonderful birthday!”
20. “We’ve always been proud of you. Now more than ever, our hearts are bursting with pride, because you’ve grown into a remarkable person – so full of love, caring, and joy. Happy birthday, dear, dear boy!”
21. “Regardless of whether you are a young teenage boy or an old man, you will forever remain our little bundle of joy. Happy birthday, son.”
22. “Yesterday’s echoes bring back sweet memories of you. Tomorrow holds the promise of sweeter moments. May today, your birthday, be sweetened with the joy and wonder you bring everyone.”
24. “Dear son, you are the only reason we look forward to life with a smile, and you will be the only reason we look back on life with a smile. Happy birthday.”
25. “Need help? We’ll be there. Celebrating? We’ll be there. Just want to talk? Count on us to be there. It’s not because we have lots of time — we have lots for you. Happy birthday, son.”
26. “You are loved for the smart kid you are, the charming person you will grow to be and the wonderful son you will always be! Enjoy your Big Day!”
27. “Happy birthday to a son who is good-looking, intelligent, charming and really wonderful. Have a great day dear boy!”
28. “Our toddler, you will always be. A piece of our hearts, you will always be. The apple of our eyes, you will always be. Our life’s purpose, you will always be. Happy birthday, sonny.”
Is it your son’s birthday today? Is he turning 18? or 35? or 50? Doesn’t matter how old your son may be, he will always be your precious child. The bond between a mother and son will always be a special one. Make it grander by wishing him the best in life with these birthday wishes.
29. “Son, no matter how old you get, you’ll always be my little prince. Hope you have a truly wonderful birthday.”
30. “When times are tough, all it takes are thoughts of you to pull me through. Your hugs and kisses nourish my soul, and I’m so grateful that I have a son as precious as you. Happy birthday, darling!”
31. “Dear son, I wish many such happy and beautiful occasions will follow this birthday. My love and best wishes will always be with you! Wish you a very happy birthday!”
32. “Happy birthday, son. My birthday wish for you is that each year brings you: more wisdom; more dreams; more laughter; and more wishes.”
34. “Dear son, you have been the most beautiful gift from God. I have cherished all the precious moments watching you grow up, and the tender memories will remain close to my heart forever! I love you son. Happy birthday!”
35. “Son, your eyes give me the will to fight back, even when things go off-track. Your hugs give me a reason to smile, even when problems pile. Your love is what keeps me going. It is what keeps my heart beating… Happy birthday my little boy!”
36. “When you were born, I couldn’t even fathom how much you’d come to mean to me. You are my everything. May your special day be filled with untold splendor. Happy birthday!”
37. “A very happy birthday son! You will always have a piece of my heart. I love you!”
38. “I am your biggest fan, your protector; I will always defend you, I will get frustrated; I will be proud of you; I will be your confidant and love you unconditionally, because forever and always I am your mom. Happy birthday, son!”
39. “A son is love that lasts a lifetime. I will always love you, sweetheart. Happy birthday.”
40. “You always manage to fill my heart with love and positivity. I wish I could be there on your birthday to hug you in person, but know that my thoughts are always with you.”
41. “I know you can’t wait to be the king of your own castle, but I hope you know that you’ll always be a little prince to me. May your birthday be filled with boundless humor and joy.”
42. “Each year on your birthday, I think of the moment I first heard you cry. It was the most beautiful moment of my life… Happy birthday, son!”
43. “I hope that this year your birthday is just the beginning of an unforgettable journey that will lead you to an even more amazing future. Remember always to continue to wish and dream.”
44. “You changed the world as soon as you entered in. Time flies so fast you have become a lot stronger and bigger, but you will always be my baby.”
46. “My dear son, I want you to know that you have always been the Sun in my life. You have been the bright daylight of my life that shined through each day of my life since you were born. Wish you a very happy birthday!”
47. “Words are simply not enough to express how amazing I feel to have you as my son. I love you. You make my life complete. Happy birthday, son.”
48. “You will always be my sunshine, my little angel. I love you so much! Happy birthday, son!”
49. “Happy birthday. You’re smart, funny, thoughtful, and best of all, a terrific son! I wish you a great day filled with presents and great desserts.”
50. “You are the reason I get out of bed every single day of my life. Your existence has given my life a meaning and a purpose. I love you, son. Happy birthday!”
51. “I never thought a son could be so wonderful, so kind, so smart, so sweet, so the opposite of what I thought boys were like. Happy birthday to my favorite boy in the world.”
52. “You are not just a son to me. You’re my life, my soul, my heart and most of all, the reason for my existence. Happy birthday my darling.”
53. “My joy in having you as my son is something that can’t be measured. It can only be felt through lots of hugs, kisses, and adoration. I’m so happy I was blessed with a son as astounding as you.”
54. “From the moment they placed you in my arms, you snuggled right into my heart. Happy birthday baby boy!”
55. “You have such a rare gift in life: you make it so easy to love you. Happy birthday to my mischievous, darling, and absolutely adorable son. May you be healthy and happy on your special day.”
57. “No matter how many birthdays come and go, you’ll forever be my pride and joy. No other could ever take your place in my heart. You bring me everlasting joy and affection. Happy birthday to the apple of my eye.”
58. “Son… you make every single day of my life feel like Mother’s Day. Happy birthday.”
You want to wish your son the best on his birthday, but are words failing you? Worry not. Here are a few wishes for dads who want to wish their sons a happy birthday.
59. “Dear son, wherever you are in life, always remember that I will be proud of you forever.”
60. “When you were little, I used to be your hero, but now you’ve become mine. I can’t believe how much you’ve grown in the last few years. You’ve become an intelligent, strong, and brave young boy I am proud of.”
61. “You are my pride and joy, a man after my own heart. Happy birthday, son!”
62. “Son, you are a shining example of everything that’s right in this world. May your future be as bright, starting with your special day. Happy birthday.”
63. “The road ahead of you holds endless possibilities! Happy birthday, son.”
64. “As you grow up, make sure you have more dreams than memories, more opportunities than chances, more hard work than luck and more friends than acquaintances. May you have the very best in your life. Happy birthday, son!”
65. “You always go the distance & never give up. That’s one of the many reasons we’re so proud you’re our son. Happy birthday dear boy!”
66. “It is great to have a son who you can love. But it is the best feeling in the world when your son loves you back endlessly. Happy birthday to one such son.”
67. “You have grown in the blink of an eye, my son. Not only in height but in maturity as well. Happy birthday to my taller, wiser, infinitely more lovable son!”
68. “These are the moments I feel that time is flying way too fast. You have grown from a baby to a young lad in a blink of an eye. Wishing I could slow time down, happy birthday sonny.”
70. “Son, may every dream and wish you have not only come true but also lead to an amazing future for you!”
71. “You give me so many reasons to be proud of you: you’re smart, funny, and courageous. May your birthday be filled with every delight you could possibly imagine this year.”
72. “No matter how many of your birthdays come and go, you will always be my little slugger. Happy birthday!”
73. “I may have taught you to become a good student, good citizen, good sportsperson and a good mate. But you my son, have taught me the most important thing of all – how to become an amazing father. Happy birthday.”
74. “Son, whatever the destination, know that you deserve all the awesome things life has in store. Happy birthday!”
75. “You’ve been a blessing from the start, and I love you son with all my heart. Happy birthday”
76. “May your heart be filled with loads of love and compassion. May you have success, happiness, and joy all your days. Happy birthday, son!”
78. “The naughty smirk in your eyes, I thought you have grown up to be wise. But you are still at your mischievous best, and still, you are better than all the rest! Happy birthday dear son.”
79. “On your special day, I wish you strength and determination to achieve all your goals and touch the stars! Have a brilliant birthday, dear son!”
80. “Having a son like you is one of the greatest joys in my life, so your birthday is a joyous occasion fit for a celebration. Happy birthday, dear boy!”
81. “No matter what direction you take in life, I will always send you the best of wishes. I hope that this year your birthday is filled with everything you could want. Happy birthday, son!”
82. “Your naughty pranks and complains, your mischief repeated time and again; still you are the best son anyone can ever ask. Stay blessed, happy birthday!”
Add some humor to the wishes for your extra naughty or mischievous boy! He’ll love these for sure.
83. “Abracadabra! Alakazam! I can’t believe how lucky I am. I have the most magical son in every way. So, I want to wish you a happy birthday. Poof!”
84. “On your birthday I wish that I could stop time. Not only to keep you with me forever but so that I can stop feeling so old! Happy birthday to my son who at least makes me feel young at heart.”
85. “Son, you are the world’s greatest TV watcher, mess-generator, game player and fridge raider! Still, you are my golden boy. Happy birthday, dear!”
86. “Do you know what famous person was born on this very special day? Well, I don’t know either. I only know of you. Happy birthday, darling!”
87. “Two tips on your birthday: forget the past, you cannot change it. Forget the present, because I didn’t get you one. Happy birthday my boy!”
88. “Just think, if we hatched out of eggs like birds instead of being born, we’d have to tell people Happy Hatch Day!” instead of happy birthday.”
90. “You grow wiser with each passing year. Soon, you’ll be as smart as me. Happy birthday, son!”
91. “Dear son, you are our life’s most awesome home run. Happy birthdays.”
92. “You are getting taller and taller with each birthday. Thank god you are showing at least some sign of growing up. Happy birthday, son.”
93. “The sitcom of our life became a blockbuster hit after you came in a supporting role and later took over as the lead. Happy birthday, sonny.”
94. “Happy birthday, you son of a really nice lady who deserves respect!”
95. “Dear son, as it is your birthday today, why not lie in and watch videos or play games on your computer all day. After all, why shouldn’t today be just like any other ‘fun’ day you have? Happy birthday!”
96. “You have always wanted us to treat you as an adult, so this birthday we decided to grant your wish. The cleaning and chores are all yours this year. You’re welcome!”
97. “When you were young, I tried to teach you everything, but now that you’re growing older, you seem to think you know it all already! I love you anyway. Happy birthday, son!”
98. “When you were young, I taught you how to walk and talk. Now I have to teach you how to sit down and shut up. Happy birthday, smarty pants!”
100. “They say that love is all you need… So I didn’t get you a present this time. I love you! Happy birthday, son!”
101. “Happy birthday son! I promise to sing extra loud at the party, just for you!”
Birthday cards with greetings may seem old school, but loving words to wish your boy a happy birthday can never get tiring. If you don’t want to borrow words from anyone, pen down your own words, no matter how simple they may seem. You say it best when you say it from the heart.
Have any ideas to share? Tell us about them in the comments section below.
This article contains incorrect information.
This article doesnt have the information Im looking for.
This article changed my life!
This article was informative.
Sagari is a math graduate and studied counseling psychology in postgraduate college, which she uses to understand people better. This skill also helps her write better articles about kids and their behavior. She is meticulous in her research and gives you information that could be the ultimate help you’ll need in times of need. An animal lover, vegan, and coffee addict, Sagari puts her mind and soul into whatever she does. During her free time, you'll find her either rescuing a sick/injured animal with a friend, or glued to her couch watching Sons Of Anarchy on Netflix.
27 Happy Birthday Wishes Animated Greeting Cards for mom dad sister friend You can see Happy Birthday Wishes GIF Greeting Cards to share with your.