First job best wishes and good luck card message I will give you for your first job is to inculcate the discipline to be the first one to reach office every day.
Everybody needs some recognition when we did something marvelous, or when we achieved another milestone, that will help us boost up our confidence and continue doing great.
One good example of these achievements is getting a new job, whether you have shifted to a new career path, or you have moved to a new company, or you’ve got your first job, it still deserves the sweetest congratulations.
We composed these best congratulations on your new job messages, personalize it, add a little more details, and send it.
I knew you would make it! Congratulations on a new chapter in your life.
Ever since you were a little kid, I always knew you would become successful later in life. I have seen you go through a lot of changes, and you have matured a lot. I have seen you conquer college, and earn your well-deserved degree. And now, I am so proud of you for becoming a full-pledged professional. Congratulations!
Congratulations on your new job! You have all the qualities needed to succeed, I know you will do great things on this new chapter of your life. Keep it up!
I am one of the proudest person today, I am really proud of your new achievement. I have witnessed your struggles and how you have overcome obstacles, and now you are receiving the recognition you deserve! Your new company will never regret hiring you. Congratulations!
Now that you have a job, can you pay your own bills now? Kidding. I love you and I am so proud of you, son!
I would have baked you a congratulatory cake but if I send it there, by the time it arrives, it will surely be ruined. I’m sorry, I am a million miles away and I could not be there to celebrate this day with you. But I sent hugs and kisses along with this letter to let you know how proud I am of you. Congratulations on your new job!
Your mom and I, we are so proud of your new milestone son! I hope you continue to follow your dreams, go to places you have never been before, do all the things you want to do, and live your life without regrets. We love you, and we really are so proud of you. Congratulations!
Get personalized birthday video greeting from the President. Great for sharing on Facebook.
Have a great day and enjoy in your life!
Now that you have a job, you can pay back all your debts. I only accept cash. Congratulations on the new job, bro! They were not wrong hiring you.
I want a minions action figures, a new iPad charger and a hoodie. Oops, I thought I was writing what I am going to make you buy for me. Congrats, sis! You are my idol.
I have never felt this proud in my life. I am so blessed to have you as my daughter. You are my greatest achievement, you make my life worth living. Congratulations on your new job! I will be waiting for your new house, and new car. I know you could make it, you will be successful.
100 Birthday Wishes
You have no idea how happy I was when I received your text ‘I got the job!’. Congratulations! You are one step closer to fulfilling your dreams!
God is showering you with blessings because you are such a kind hearted person. I wish you all the best in your new career path and I am hope you will have an experience filled with joy and motivation. Congratulations! Keep up the good work!
Who would have thought that, that boy who knows nothing but scroll his news feed is now an associate. You really do surprised us all! We are all so proud of you!
Say good bye to all your student discounts and say hello to your college debts! Welcome to the real world! It sucks, but it is exciting and fun. You will enjoy it. Congratulations!
Welcome to the world of suits and ties, and responsibilities. Lots of responsibilities. Congratulations!
I know I do not say it often but I am really proud that you are my sister, especially now that you can buy me a PS Vita because you have a job! I love you, sis. Congratulations!
Congratulations on your new job! It is time to party! Shall I call everyone? Kidding. Congratulations on this new chapter of your life.
The 100 Wedding Congratulations
New job, new life! Congratulations on this new start. Continue doing great and eventually, success will come.
They have no place for a brat, in the corporate world. Stop being immature! Kidding. I am so proud of you, little sis! You have proven that you are no longer a child, but you will always be a baby in my eyes. Wishing you all the best on this new chapter of your life!
May the Lord bless you with motivation, inspiration, energy and intelligence to face this new challenge in your life. You are always in my prayers, have fun working! Congratulations!
First, you got in on your dream university. Second, you finished with good grades and awards. And now, you got hired on your dream job! I cannot wait to see what milestone you will achieve next. You never fail to make us proud. We love you so much. Congratulations!
My little girl has grown into a smart, sensible, young woman. I can’t wait to see what is in store for you in the future. I know you will do great and you will be a valuable asset to this company. Congratulations, angel! Daddy loves you so much.
I have prayed for this day for so long. Finally, you let yourself receive what you deserve. You are a bright young man, always remember that. We may have a couple of sad days, but there are days like this. There are days when you will make everyone proud. There are days that you will get what you have worked for. Continue striving forward! I am always one step behind. Congratulations, lad!
Hey you, big guy with the big dreams. Congratulations on another milestone you have done! ‘I am proud of you’ is not enough to describe how much I am proud of you.
100 Congratulations on a New Baby
Honey, we are so proud of you that we almost bought you a car! Kidding! We are not that rich. But seriously, good job on the interview! You nailed it, you got hired!
You are a step closer to fulfilling all your dreams and ambitions. I hope you will never stop dreaming. Dream big, for you will achieve it. We will always support you every step of the way. Congratulations on your new job!
When I told you that career shift is never an option, I was totally sure you are making the wrong decision. But here you are, proving that I am wrong. I am so proud of you for choosing your passion over salary and now you have both! A job that you love and a really big pay check. Good job!
You were destined to be the boss and this is your stepping stone! Congratulations! I knew you can get that job, I never lost my faith in your skills. Continue doing great in your life, success will follow.
Our kids and I, we are very proud of you darling. I always knew you will get that job, you just need a little faith in yourself. You will do great things now that you got your dream job. Our kids will always be proud of their daddy. Congratulations, love! Warm hugs and wet kisses from the whole gang.
The 60 Engagement Wishes
Now that you have a job, it’s payback time! Congratulations for bagging the position you’ve been dreaming of. This is just the start, there’s more to come. Do not stop improving yourself, always find ways to be better in what you do. Avoid comparing yourself to others, you have different lives and different capabilities. Believe in yourself, because we believe in you, we always do. Congratulations!
Now that you are hired, it is time to party! Let us celebrate your greatest achievement so far. College boy, no more! Congratulations, mate!
Say good bye to the care-free life you have always lived, for you have entered the world of adults where every decision comes with a great impact not only on you. Don’t say I did not warn you. Haha. Congratulations on your new job! Corporate world is a tough ride but you will love it.
Congratulations on your new role, we (your old team) will surely miss you.. or not. Good luck on your new job! Do your best!
Kudos to you! I am really happy about this new achievement if yours. You are such a diligent child, you will do great things in the future.
Wishing you a really successful new career. Good luck!
It was a real great experience working with an officemate like you. You were my stress reliever for how many years, and now you are leaving me. I will miss you but I am happy for you. Congratulations!
May this new job bring you better experience, better pay, more joy and more knowledge. They are so lucky to have you. Congratulations!
Best wishes on this new job of yours. You have always made us proud. Continue chasing your dream and inspiring others to be better. If you need motivation, we are always here. You have unlimited supply of motivation from us, we will always support you. But if you need an inspiration, just look up and He will give it to you.
Finally, your hard work has paid off. You now have the position you deserve, in the company that deserves you. Continue being professional and continue inspiring others to work hard. You have been a great role model. Congratulations, boss!
Cheers to happy endings and new beginnings. We wish you all the best on your new job! It was a pleasure working with a dedicated, disciplined woman like you. We will miss you! Congratulations!
You did it! Congratulations!
Whether you said in personally, through an email, a personal message on social networking sites, or through text, it will really mean a lot to the recipient that someone is proud of what he/she has achieved.
And in return, it will make you feel good about yourself too.
You have made someone happy today, congratulations to you.
You may have to be in the right place at the right time to get a new job but it will be your persistence that will make you a success. Good luck.
This new job is a reward for all of your hard work, but the hard work shouldn’t stop now. Keep working hard and the sky will be your limit.
Whatever situations you are faced with in your new job, face them with a positive attitude and you will be fine.
Enjoy yourself in your new job and remember to always try your best. Good luck with everything.
Your new job is like a blank canvas that you can turn into anything that you want. All it takes is some hard work on your part.
There will be a lot for you to learn in your new job but don’t forget everything that you have learned so far. Don’t forget about us and stay in touch.
Work everyday as if you are earning millions. This will open the door to possibilities that you cannot even begin to imagine.
Make the most of this new opportunity that you have been given. Wishing you the best of luck.
Good luck in your new job. I hope you achieve all the success that you deserve.
If you feel like your luck is running out then just remember that you are not where you are today because of luck, hard work and perseverance is what really matters.
You are the only one that is in control of your own destiny. Make the most of this new opportunity that you have.
Good things happen to good people and we know how hard you have worked to get this new job. We wish you nothing but luck.
It's okay to be nervous before your first day at the new job, but you don't have to worry about it too much. You are talented and intelligent; nothing can hold you.
Your lover just started his/ her first working day, why not wish him/ her a happy first day of work. Whether you want to send, all the best on your first day at work, good luck on your first day of work, good luck on your first day at work, or you are looking for what to say on first day of new job, or wanting to send first day of new job wishes, then you should be thankful for seeing this post.
It is that time to wish your lover a happy first day at work, and after doing the customary calls and vocal wishes, you should send a text message that will remain on his/ her phone forever. First day at work are significant days of milestones in one’s life and you need to know that whatever happens on a first day at work might make or mar the thoughts of an employee throughout his/ her stay in a company.
Also first days at work are usually filled with anxiety and a lot of anxious moments. This can be due to probably meeting with new people, trying to mix with the new environment and of course getting used to work in a particular work setting. It will therefore be necessary that you play the ‘Welcome card’ for your lover by sending inspirational and motivational messages to him/ her upon resumption at work.
What do you think? Makes sense right to wish your lover a happy first day at work right? Let’s get to it then.
20+ Happy first day at work messages for your love
1 You can never be clear on the path you will take in life until you start working hard for what you believe in. You can never ascertain what exactly you are worth in this life by living on your terms. You need to go out there, mix with people and let everyone draw strength from your skills and abilities. You have started work today and I cannot but wish you a happy first day at work. Success is yours in all ramifications. Go and have a field day.
2 Getting this job was not only a function of destiny. You also worked hard and scaled numerous hurdles to get here. You have moved forward in the next phase of your life and you deserve every bit of what you’ve got. I wish you a happy first day of work. May God be with you in all your ways.
3 You have been an hardworking person right from time. When you work hard and find grace and favour from God. All that you ask will always come to you. You have never slacked in your pursuit of fulfillment and you got this job based on your work ethic. I am sure you are going to amaze your employers with your strength, skill and intelligence. Congratulations on this amazing job and have a happy first day at work. The future is yours for the taking. I love you.
4 I have always learned that for one to move forward in this life. We need to celebrate and acknowledge endings that are special and fantastic new beginnings. Cheers to the end of your last work and congratulations on this new one. It is beginning of greater things to come, trust me. Happy first day of work today.
5 I can imagine you punching away your new laptop at your new cubicle, in a beautiful open office with amazing people. Congratulations on your new job and happy first day of work today. I will check up on you later darling. have fun at it.
6 You know what the tonic of success is, seeing a new job as an opportunity foe exploring and self-development. You should not see this as boring but see this as an exciting opportunity to gain more experience in your field. Happy a happy first day at work today. Cheers darling.
7 Working at your dream job brings you happiness and fulfillment. And this is what differentiates you from others who just work to receive salary. You always input value wherever you go and this has added more value to your work life. I know you are not in this new office to just work to get paid, but to learn as much as adding value on the job. Congratulations darling. have a happy first day at work.
8 You have taken life by the jugular, squeezed till nothing remains again. You have taken advantage of your brilliance and skill to make sure you get the best from life. You have gotten a very good job because you dared to be different. I congratulate you on your resumption today. Have a great and happy first day of work. My prayers are with you darling.
9 There is no guarantee for any future occurrence, but what is key is you learn from where you have failed and deal with circumstances as they come. What happened in the past has happened. Mistakes are made to allow us learn and be better. Here is another great opportunity for you to shine again. Congratulations on this one and I pray it stays with you longer. Have a happy first day of work. Exhale and you will be fine.
10 When life pushed you to be better on all fronts, it leads you to having a better job with a fat salary. Who doesn’t crave for a fat salary in this life? I celebrate another amazing beginning with you today. Have a happy first day of work.
11 Do not ever allow chances to put you in a difficult situation. Be firm when you make tough and difficult decisions. Say NO to excuses and learn from mistakes on the job. Be quick to deliver, and be timely with less mistakes when you go about your work. Remember that, no matter how technical the job is, there is an inner motivation that makes you shine on whatever you do. Let that come to fore and you will be happy doing what you want to do. Have a happy first day of work. may God be with you!
12 Life breeds new challenges as much as it gives new opportunities. This is the time for you to face new challenges and new opportunities. Let go of the past because there is simply no time to slack right now. The future awaits you and the best of it is what you are going to get. I wish you congratulations today and hope you have a happy first day of work.
13 A new job brings the opportunity to let your creativity drive you. I know you are smart and creative, so you won’t have any issues dealing. That I am sure of, and so I wish you the best today as you commence your new job. Happy first day of work.
14 This new job brings the opportunity to redeem yourself of the mistakes you have made in the past, and give new opportunities to chart a new path and direction in all your endeavours. Now is the time to really let your star shine. Have a happy first day of work today. God’s blessings.
15 Nothing will ever come between you and your future. Nothing will come between you and your destiny. Nothing will ever stop you from making it in life. You were born to be successful and so will it be. Nothing will stop you from being the focal point of contact in this new place. Your new company has a valuable asset in you. It is your time to shine. Go ahead and break barriers and be at the top of your game. I am super proud of you.
16 This is the first day of work. As you open the door to step into the new office, you are not just entering into the new office but also opening a door of new possibilities and success. Your future is right ahead of you filled with so much greatness. Congratulations and have a happy first day of work.
17 With all my words of proclamation, I pray that you new job will lead you to greaters heights and new opportunities. have a great first day of work.
18 I wish you good luck on your first day of work. May God bless, be with you and support you in all that you do today and forever. The future is yours for your taking and the sky is just your starting point. God’s grace.
19 30 billion in your account right? That is what your new job will bring to you and for you. Who says wishes don’t come true. Congratulations darling. Have an amazing day ahead.
20 You are the perfect employee for such a perfect position because the perfection in your new job fits you perfectly. have a great first working day today my love. God be with you.
21 You are indeed special and that is why you have this special job for your taking. I wish you the best today. Have a happy first day of work.
22 Rise and shine for your light has come. The new day breeds your first working day. A day that you will mesmerize all your colleague with your skill, creativity and intelligence. Have a happy first day of work today. God will bless your ways.
When you want to tell someone their life achievement is worth celebrating, it’s typical to offer a note of congratulations.
Saying ‘congratulations’ can take many forms. Sometimes, we shorten the word to simply, ‘Congrats!’ Other times, it may be more appropriate to pen a long, thorough message that showcases how proud you are.
Whatever the case—be it a finished marathon, a major promotion, a new baby, or even a small victory like pulling a grade up from a C to an A—writing a congratulations message is a fantastic way to express your feelings and give praise.
As long as you pay attention to the recipient’s milestone, your words of congratulations will let them know you truly care about their success. Who knows, your heartfelt message might just make their day!
Since we’ve been focusing on writing how-to’s all month long, here are our tips for giving hearty congratulations throughout every stage of life.
A wedding is a massive milestone in any person’s life, which puts the pressure on you to write something extra-special in your wedding card. Don’t worry! Here are some ideas to get you started . . .
There’s a new addition to the family, and it’s a small bundle of joy! Let your friend, coworker, or family member know how excited you are to meet the baby and, of course, see pictures. You could begin your congratulations message with . . .
Graduating is a big deal at any age, as it’s often the culminating moment of years of hard work. How can you encapsulate a person’s educational achievements in words? Here are two good places to start . . .
If you’re still lost for words, these tips can make it easier to write a message of congratulations, no matter who’s on the receiving end.
1Start strong. There’s one word you can always count on as you begin singing your praises. You probably guessed it: Congratulations! By congratulating your recipient from the very start, your note will already be on target with what you want to say.
2Be personal. Everyone loves a hand-written compliment! After you say congrats, tell the recipient how proud you are of them and remind them why they deserve this. Acknowledge the specific achievement and add in some extra congratulations words.
3End with a heartfelt closing. Offer your well-wishes for their continued success or new chapter, and you’re all set!
The goal of any congratulations message is to show the recipient you care—and to make them feel extra-special! Words go a long way in expressing our deepest sentiments, and congratulatory words are no exception.
What are your favorite ways to say congratulations at every milestone?
A new job means the beginning of a journey with newer opportunities and scopes! Send in your wishes to someone who has just grabbed a new job.
Congratulations for New Job: Congratulate a friend, colleague, co-worker, boss, brother, sister, mom, dad or anyone else who got a new job with a message that is the perfect start to a new beginning in their lives. Wish them good luck by writing inspirational and motivational quotes on a greeting card. From encouraging words about working hard to funny one-liners about annoying bosses – weave your congratulatory note around the experience of changing jobs and the challenges of settling down in a new office. If you are the creative types, doodle your heart out on a piece of paper and write a few sweet words. Take a picture with your phone and post in on Facebook and Pinterset if an elaborate handwritten note sounds a bit too formal.
1) You will never find out your real worth until you give life your best shot. Work hard and give it all you’ve got. You will find more success than you had ever thought. Congratulations for your new job.
2) Always remember that it wasn’t destiny that got you a new job. It was your courage and desire to make your own destiny that pushed you forward. Congratulations.
3) Luck has a funny way of coming into people’s life. It follows hard working people wherever they go and does a no show for all the slackers. Congratulations for your new job, you deserved to be the lucky one.
4) In life you must always celebrate happy endings and new beginnings. Cheers to a gracious end at your old job and a promising beginning at your new one. Congratulations.
5) I can imagine you sitting pretty in your new cubicle, with your assistant taking your calls while big decisions make you mull. Congratulations.
6) The secret to success is to treat any job as an opportunity to explore, rather than something that is a boring chore. Congratulations.
7) Everyone works to pay the bills and live a happy life, but very few people like you live to work at a job that gives them happiness. Congratulations on your new role.
8) Life is all about grabbing opportunities by the collar and squeezing them out till the very last drop. Make sure you do the same with your new job. Congratulations.
9) You can never guarantee what will happen in the future, but the least you can do is learn from your failures. You can never be too sure of unforeseen circumstances, but you can always be prepared to better your chances. Congratulations for your new job.
10) A better job and a better pay, your destiny has finally showed you the way. A new job is not just about perfect timing, it is about celebrating a wonderful new beginning. Congratulations.
11) Always take a firm stance, never leave anything to chance. Always deliver what you promise, never do anything remiss. Always be willing to take initiative, never do anything manipulative. Remember this, whatever your job, just let the motivation within you throb. Congratulations.
12) Life has given you new challenges and a new opportunities… it is time to surge ahead, leave behind the slackers and the dummies. Go for it.
13) By losing you, your previous employer suffered a big loss. By gaining you, a fantastic discovery has been made by your new boss. Congratulations for you new job.
14) A few words of wisdom as you begin your new job – there are two types of employees. One, who always do what other people tell them to. Second, who always do what their hearts tell them to. No prizes for guessing which ones are more successful.
15) You can never predict how your new job will turn out to be, but you can always work hard to make sure you get what is in your destiny. Congratulations.
16) Just like one plus one naturally makes two, your new job easily found a deserving contender like you. Congratulations.
17) A new job is not just an outlet for your creativity, it is a chance for you to chart out your future and shape your destiny. Congratulations.
18) Your new job is your chance to redeem yourself of all the mistakes you made in the past. It is also an opportunity to work hard and make a great impression that lasts. Congratulations.
19) Nothing can come in-between you and your destiny, as long as you keep a positive attitude and never be grumpy. Nothing can stop you from becoming successful, as long as you work hard and don’t do something regretful. Nothing can stop you from being the star performer in your new company, as long as you do all your duties responsibly. Congratulations.
20) On the first day of your new job, you won’t just be opening a door to your new office. You will be opening the door to life’s new opportunities. Congratulations.
21) With pride and pleasure I want to proclaim, that your new job will give you money and fame. Congratulations.
22) You may have been lucky to get your new job, but I think that your company is much luckier to get you as a new employee. Good luck.
23) I think your new job had no option but to wait for the perfect employee to come and take it – and that is you. Congratulations.
24) Regular jobs come to those who try, try and try again. Amazing new jobs like yours come to those who work hard whether it shines or rains. In losing you, your old company has let a mistake unfold. In finding you, your new company has found gold. Congratulations.
25) A new job means more money and more money means more treats from you. Congratulations, now where’s my treat?
26) May your new job be exciting and fun, may you accomplish all that is yet to be done. May you get success by the ton, may you become employee number one. Congratulations.
27) Congratulations for breaking up with your old job and hooking up with a new one immediately after. You are a player indeed.
28) A new job marks a fresh start to your life. While you chin up and prepare yourself to face fresh challenges, may I please remind you that there will be fresh problems too. Good luck mate.
29) Help your company boost profits, and minimize its losses. Challenge your colleagues, impress your bosses. Keep focusing on your hits, and never your misses. That is the only way, to rise above the masses. Congratulations.
30) Good jobs like yours and good people like you, are both rare and few. Congratulations to you.
31) Your career has been nothing short of inspirational. Your work ethics have been nothing short of motivational. Your demeanor at work has been nothing short of professional. I am sure that at your new job, your performance will be sensational. Congratulations.
32) Your new job is the best thing that has happened to you, because fabulous positions like these are meant for a lucky few. Congratulations.
33) With your new job your life is now set. You are going to grow leaps and bounds, I bet. Congratulations.
34) By quitting your old job you have said goodbye to irritating colleagues and a grumpy boss. But don’t forget that there may be equally annoying co-workers at your new job, whose paths you will cross. Congratulations, just stay calm and don’t let your temper go for a toss.
35) It may take time for everyone to settle down in a new job. But a helpful colleague like you will instantly be a part of the mob. Congratulations.
36) Treat your new job as a mission. Avoid procrastination, increase contribution and exceed expectations. Congratulations.
37) When your new employer hired you, he indirectly conveyed that you have been doing a good job in your previous job. Congratulations.
38) Congratulations for taking the leap of faith which will propel your career to new heights.
39) I am not going to wish you good luck for your new job because I know that hardworking people like you always have luck by their side. Well done and congratulations.
40) Athletes train for years and years for that one shot at the podium. Your new job is your chance to use all the years of your experience to grab a place at the top in the company charts. This is what you were dreaming about… now give it all you’ve got. Congratulations.
I wish your first day is awesome Get ready for some awesome work ahead, You always wanted to do this right, So keep your head high and eyes focused on.