Funny Goodbye Messages for Friends: Tired of sad goodbye quotes? always need to be dull, especially if you're giving your last hug to your best friends! Yes, you can buy a dull and mundane greeting card from the shops but hey, don't .
Here are 50 perfect farewell messages to coworkers that will remind them of how much they will be missed.
You’ve been so dependable, supportive, encouraging, and honest during your time here. Your new place is incredibly lucky to have you. Keep doing great things.
Thank you for all the support and goodwill you have shown to me over the years. The sweet memories of working with a coworker like you will be hard to forget. Farewell, mate.
Take care of yourself in your new job. I wish I could be your coworker there too. The people you’re going to work with are in for a real treat. Goodbye, and keep in touch.
Thanks for all those times when you helped me in the tasks I wasn’t able to do on time. It will be difficult to fill the void created by your absence. I am really going to miss you. Best of luck.
Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Others stay awhile, make footprints on our hearts and we are never, ever the same.
Your decision-making skills are an asset that have always inspired me to be like you. I appreciate all your words of encouragement and everything I have learned from you. Farewell, sir.
This is such an exciting opportunity for you, but we still can’t believe you’re leaving. Please keep in touch.
It’s time to move on and scale new heights. But we wish that you don’t forget the old friends who have loved you always.
Thanks for training me. I’ll do my best to make sure I uphold the work ethic and commitment that you’re known for. Thanks for the motivation and for the on-the-job training I have received from you. Goodbye, mate.
Thank you for your help and kindness. I wish you the best of luck and continued success wherever you may find yourself.
You’ve been a friend, colleague, and mentor whom I have treasured so much. However, you’re bound for bigger and better things. Goodbye, mate.
Thanks a lot for all your support and encouragement. You are the best colleague I have ever met. Bye, and keep in touch.
The troubles of miles of commute was undone by your one smile. Do well.
Your resignation is a cruel reminder that all good things in life must come to an end. You may have stopped being a colleague, but you’ll always remain my friend. Farewell.
The most difficult and trying part of you leaving will be adjusting to a new boss who likely won’t be half the leader that you are.
You may no longer be my coworker, but you’ll continue to be my friend. Good luck at your new job.
It has been an honor working with a wonderful colleague like you these past years.
Saying goodbye to a true friend is really tough. But I bid you goodbye with the hope that we would meet again one day.
Thank you so much for everything you’ve done for me. You’re a wonderful boss. It’s so sad to hear that you’re leaving. I’ll never forget you. Farewell, boss, and I hope to see you again soon.
You decided to move to greener pastures, but your departure will leave our grounds barren and dry. Farewell.
It has been a pleasure working with a boss like you. Thank you for making the workplace a fun place to be. I hope for your success in your new role. Good luck, and farewell.
You’re moving away; this office is going nowhere. However, if you need someone to help proofread your work, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. Here’s wishing you the best of goodbyes.
It didn’t take long for me to see you as my friend, rather than my colleague. I’m lucky to have worked with you, and I’ll miss you. Let’s keep in touch.
I’ve learned a lot working with you these past years. I know you’ll be successful in your new position. Thank you and farewell, friend.
While you might no longer work here, let’s keep working on our friendship. I’d love to stay in contact with you.
I’m seriously going to miss you here. Best of luck in your new endeavor. See you soon.
I’ll miss you and think of you. Thank you for the good times and sweet memories that we shared together.
I will miss my colleague and best friend, but the sweet memories we shared together will stay in my heart forever. You are the best staff I have ever worked with. Bye.
While it pains me to bid you farewell as you start a new phase of your career, I sincerely wish you continued success in all your future endeavors.
I want to hunt down the head hunter who hunted you and tell him that he has scored his best hunt ever. Farewell.
We wish you boundless success wherever you go.
I like the feeling of finding it difficult to say goodbye to someone because it only means that I have found a true friend.
Working in this office without you will be so boring. We’ll miss having a wonderful colleague like you. Good luck in your future endeavors.
I know that you are going to get an awesome salary in your new job but there is no guarantee that you will get awesome colleagues like us too. Do you still want to go? Farewell.
I hope the next place that you work will rival the joy that you’ve had working here.
Wishing you much joy and happiness as you begin a new chapter in your life.
I hope that your new place is full of fun and happiness. Take care, and wishing you all the best.
Every once in a while, you meet a person that you instantly click with. You’re definitely one of those people for me. I’m so happy that we got to spend the time we did together. Enjoy your new position.
Our teamwork hasn’t been the same since you left the office. We’re really missing your valuable contributions.
You were the best colleague that I have ever worked with. I wish you all the best for your future. Farewell.
Dear officemate, you are an exceptional staff member dedicated to promoting excellence and making the workplace a fun place to be. We will definitely miss you, and we hope you will keep in touch with us from time to time.
I’ve really enjoyed working with you. Good luck at your new job.
Go ahead, enjoy your new job. We are friends forever!
Good colleagues are the kind of people you can rely on, generally get along with, share a joke or two, and ask for help. You’re definitely all of these things. I’m sure your new coworkers will think the same about you as well.
Having awesome colleagues is a bad habit, because it’ll be impossible to work with someone else now that you’re leaving. Goodbye.
Wishing you the best in this next phase of your career. Congratulations, and best of luck.
Having fun and being happy here won’t be as easy without a wonderful person like you around. The whole workplace will miss you. Goodbye, and all the best.
Having the privilege of working with you has been the highlight of my time here. Best of luck in your new position.
Monthly targets and performance appraisals will come and go, but the memories of working with a colleague like you will stay in my heart forever.
Let me take this moment to acknowledge the deep gratitude I have for your many kindnesses and unwavering support during all of the years that I worked with you. I wish you all the best. Goodbye.
Having you as a partner at work was one of the best professional experiences in my career. Farewell.
I hope you enjoyed these great farewell messages to help inspire you to find the right words for your own unique message.
Here are some of the best farewell quotes for seniors which is worth sending to all your seniors on their last day. These are: Best Wishes for your future, good.
Farewell quotes might get you through a difficult time in your life. Bidding farewell to a friend, loved one or a colleague can be hard, but it is an essential part of moving on in life. All goodbyes, no matter how painful they may be, do carry a promise of good things. It may be hard to bid farewell to someone, but when the right words are used, the moments can become memorable.
Some of the most successful people have said beautiful and deeper things about farewells. Here is a list of fond farewell quotes and sayings from some famous and some not-so-famous folks. Use the right quotes for the right person.
It’s really amazing when two strangers become the best of friends, but it’s really sad when the best of friends become two strangers.
We started with a simple hello, but ended with a complicated goodbye.
The hardest part of loving someone is saying goodbye.
The return makes one love the farewell.
Alfred de Musset
Man’s feelings are always purest and most glowing in the hour of meeting and of farewell.
Jean Paul Richter
A goodbye is not painful unless you are never ever going to say hello again.
I have to go and say farewell to all the countries that I have been to, if I can. I am 73 now, it is taxing on me.
Don’t be dismayed by good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends.
Farewell, dearest friend, never to see one another any more till at the right hand of Christ.
The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again.
I thank you for your part in my journey.
You and I will meet again,When we’re least expecting it,One day in some far off place,I will recognize your face,I won’t say goodbye my friend,For you and I will meet again.
Don’t worry, my friend we are moving apart,
But our friendship is deep rooted in my heartI have to take one path,
While you pursue anotherBut we will meet soon,
Let’s promise each other. Farewell!
Tip: Consider using these farewell quotes as photo captions on Instagram, Facebook and other social media.
We are really going to miss trying to avoid you around here.
Coming to work every day and not seeing your chirpy face will be a painful anguish. But the fun memories we’ve shared at work will never diminish. Farewell.
I took a long breath when I heard you were going and said to myself ‘Thank God’. But now I realize that I will miss you and your funny jokes the most.
Having awesome colleagues is a bad habit, because it’ll be impossible to work with someone else now that you’re leaving. Goodbye.
When you will go, I shall miss your face when I am dreaming; I just hope I don’t wake up screaming.
More than wishing you good luck for your future, I want to wish your next companions good luck. Believe me it was difficult living with you.
Now that you are going, we will have a neat and clean premises were we can walk without having to step on books and toothbrushes. But you shall be missed. More funny friendship quotes.
Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation.
The story of life is quicker than the wink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye…until we meet again.
Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.
J. R. R. Tolkien
There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart.
Every parting is a form of death, as every reunion is a type of heaven.
If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.
You might like: Ways to Say “Safe Travels”
The two hardest things to say in life are hello for the first time and goodbye for the last.
Every day I shall put my papers in order and every day I shall say farewell. And the real farewell, when it comes, will only be a small outward confirmation of what has been accomplished within me from day to day.
Memorial Service: Farewell party for someone who already left.
We’ll meet again,Don’t know where, don’t know when,But I know we’ll meet again, some sunny day.
Goodbyes make you think. They make you realize what you’ve had, what you’ve lost, and what you’ve taken for granted.
As you move outside the cold walls of the office, we can’t wait to begin a warm friendship on the outside.
In the journey of life you meet several people who are hard to forget. I am glad to meet a person like you. Hope the path ahead is smooth for you and you reach your goal without a fuss. Farewell!
Goodbye would have been a little less saddening if I had someone else in place of you as my boss. Wish you could stay with us a little longer. Farewell!
Thanks for all those times when you helped me in the tasks I wasn’t able to do on time. It will be difficult to fill the void created by your absence here. I am really going to miss you. Best of luck!.
Having worked under a great professional like you was a life time opportunity. On your farewell, we would like to tell you that you have left a legacy that would be cherished till eternity.
May be tomorrow will be a new day without you but your teachings would always guide us.
I have been really lucky to have worked under a great mentor like you, who was more than a teacher, almost like a friend. Having you as my boss has brought the best in me alive.
Monthly targets and performance appraisals will come and go, but the memories of working with a colleague like you will stay in my forever… farewell boss!
Other bosses give orders, you gave us direction. Other bosses give targets, you gave us a vision – Other bosses lead by authority, you have always led us by respect. Farewell to a true leader!
Got some farewell quotes? Please let us know via the Contact page. Thanks.
You’re on Farewell Quotes and Sayings.
‘I Miss You’ Quotes
Farewell Quotes and Sayings
Good Really Missing You Quotations
You might like:
Best Travel Quotes and Sayings
To Share is Divine...
Let’s admit it: saying goodbye is undoubtedly hard, and it’s not that easy as many people think. Yes, saying goodbye can be quite tough, particularly when you don’t have an idea if you’re going to see each other again. Well, a goodbye can also be good sometimes.
Although goodbyes are definitely a painful way to solve a problem, it isn’t the best choice, especially if you really love that person. But why are goodbyes painful? There’ll be nothing left, but memories that both of you have collected since day one.
While it takes big courage to say goodbye to the people you really adore, keep in mind that a goodbye isn’t always painful. Goodbyes will only hurt you if both of you decide not to keep in touch with each other again.
Saying goodbye is never easy — that’s for certain. So, to make it easier for you to make goodbyes a little easier, here we’ll give you some Saying Goodbye Quotes that will enable you to move on in life quickly.
1. “The story of life is quicker than the wink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye…until we meet again” ― Jimi Hendrix
2. “Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation.” — Rumi
3. “Goodbye without reasons is the most painful one. Love without reasons is the most beautiful one..” — Anonymous
4. “It’s hard to say goodbye for good at any time or any place. It’s harder still to say it through a meshed wire.” ― Cornell Woolrich
5. “We laughed until we had to cry, we loved right down to our last goodbye, we were the best.” — St. Elmo’s Fire
6. “History never really says goodbye. History says, ‘See you later.'” — Eduardo Galeano
7. “Where is the good in goodbye?” — Meredith Wilson
8. “We have already said more goodbyes than are necessary. Those were goodbyes that brought about the end of partings. We taught each other that no parting is possible.” ― Donna Goddard
9.”You’re in my heart, so until then it’s time for saying goodbye.” — Muppets
10. “How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.” – Winnie The Pooh
11. “Sometimes in life, there is not enough time to say all the things we need to say, and when it is all over all we can say is goodbye.” — Anonymous
12. “Any moment now we were going to say goodbye.” — André Aciman
13. “It feels right. But it’s emotional. Saying goodbye to anything you’ve done that long is hard.” — Angela Ruggiero
14. “My mouth could say goodbye, but not with my heart” ― Restu Ilahi
15. “You think there will be a time to say goodbye, but people have often gone before you know about it.” ― Rachel Joyce
16. “Sometimes you just have to hold your head high, try not to cry, and say goodbye.” — Anonymous
17. “I wonder how you say goodbye to someone forever?” ― Ann M. Martin
18. “Dreams are built around the word hello, but in the end fate only knows the word goodbye.” ― Shannon L. Alder
19. “I have to say goodbye to things in order to take on bigger things that I’ve always wanted to do.” — Mahershala Ali
20. “The hardest goodbyes are the ones that were never said and never explained, the ones where the story wasn’t over.” ― Virginia Brown
21. “If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.” – Paulo Coehlo
22. “I guess saying goodbye makes us reach out for those we would ordinarily ignore. Maybe we care about them more, too, when it is time to part.” ― Kyung-Sook Shin
23. “As you say goodbye to lingering disappointments and unattended grief, you will discover that every person, situation and painful incident comes bearing gifts.” — Debbie Ford
24. “I always hate saying ‘goodbye.” ― Avijeet Das
25. “This is a long goodbye, yet not time enough. I have no aptitude for this. I cannot learn this. I would hold on, and hold on, until my hands clutch at emptiness.” ― Juliet Marillier
26. “I say good-bye to hope, but I also say goodbye to hope’s disappointment.” ― David Levithan
27. “It’s always difficult to say goodbye, especially when one has spent a long time.” — Lilith Saintcrow
28. “Saying goodbye to a lover is like giving them the last wine drop in a glass about to break.” ― Farid F. Ibrahim
29. “Goodbye always makes my throat hurt.” – Charlie Brown
30. “Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting.” — J.M. Barrie
31. “It’s never easy for me to say goodbye.” — Yo Yo Honey Singh
32. “Sometimes saying goodbye to the ones you love can be the most appropriate thing to do in order to help them understand there are consequences for each and every choice we make.” — Raphael Zernoff
33. “Sadly enough, the most painful goodbyes are the ones that are left unsaid and never explained.” ― Jonathan Harnisch
34. “Goodbyes make you think. They make you realize what you’ve had, what you’ve lost, and what you’ve taken for granted.” — Ritu Ghatourey
35. “Whenever I have bid a hasty goodbye to a loved one, I’ve always made sure that my record collection was safely stored away in the boot of the car.” — Robert Plant
36. “It takes courage to say goodbye. To stare at a thing lost and know it is gone forever. Some tears are iron forged.” — Jay Kristoff
37. “Don’t be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.” — Richard Bach
38. “So for now I say goodbye to this chapter of my life and I look forward to what comes next.” – Brooke Davis
39. “Goodbye, goodbye, I hate the word. Solitude has long since turned brown and withered, sitting bitter in my mouth and heavy in my veins.” — R.M. Grenon
40. “I don’t say goodbye unless I think it’s final.” — Shannon A. Thompson
41. “A goodbye isn’t painful unless you’re never going to say hello again.” — Anonymous
42. “I think that you’re supposed to know when it’s time to say goodbye.” — Judy Sheindlin
43. “Saying goodbye hurts, but knowing it is goodbye kills.” — Joel Kennedy
44. “I am not afraid to die; I am only afraid of saying goodbye to you forever.” ― Shannon L. Alder
45. “Saying goodbye to the people you love isn’t easy.” — Jodi Picoult
46. “At the end of the day I have always seen the end of my relationships as a personal failure. There is nothing ever pretty in saying goodbye.” — Elisabetta Canalis
47. “I guess that’s what saying goodbye is always like- like jumping off an edge. The worst part is making the choice to do it. Once you’re in the air, there’s nothing you can do but let go.” — Lauren Oliver
48. “It’s time to say goodbye, but I think goodbyes are sad and I’d much rather say hello. Hello to a new adventure.” – Ernie Harwell
49. “There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart.” — Mahatma Gandhi
50. “There’s a certain process that you have to go through to say goodbye.” — Ruta Gedmintas
51. “It takes a minute to say hello and forever to say goodbye.” — Anonymous
52. “Oftentimes we say goodbye to the person we love without wanting to. Though that doesn’t mean that we’ve stopped loving them or we’ve stopped to car. Sometimes goodbye is just a painful way to say ‘I love you.’” — Anonymous
53. “Saying goodbye is a little like dying.” ― Marjane Satrapi
54. “It’s the emptiest and yet the fullest of all human messages: ‘Good-bye.’” ― Kurt Vonnegut
55. “Saying goodbye doesn’t mean anything. It’s the time we spent together that matters, not how we left it.” – Trey Parker
56. “I didn’t think saying good-bye would be so hard. And with everything that’s to come—We’ll face it together. To whatever end.” ― Sarah J. Maas
57. “I go to the ocean to say goodbye.” ― Charlotte Eriksson
58. “I don’t think that I could ever say goodbye to you… Not even if you said it to me.” ― Jaimie Roberts
59. “A man never knows how to say goodbye; a woman never knows when to say it.” – Helen Rowland
60. “The hardest part of the show is saying goodbye when it’s all done. It really breaks you.” — Genevieve Gorder
61. “By and by we shall say goodbye” ― Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
62. “I didn’t know how to say goodbye. Words were stupid. They said so little. Yet they opened up holes you could fall into and never climb out of again.” ― Ann Rinaldi
63. “There’s nothing more difficult than saying goodbye to a house where you’ve suffered.” ― Vasily Grossman
64. “Saying goodbye is the most painful way of solving a problem.” — Anonymous
65. “I really don’t want to say goodbye to any of you people.” – Christa McAuliffe
66. “I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye, that was the trouble; I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.” — Ernest Hemingway
67. “When I am brave enough to say goodbye, I’ll use the wings you gave me and away I’ll fly” ― Celia McMahon
68. “Saying goodbye isn’t the hard part, it’s what we leave behind that’s tough.” — Anonymous
69. “I do not say goodbye. I believe that’s one of the bullshitiest words ever invented. It’s not like you’re given the choice to say bad-bye, or awful-bye, or couldn’t-care-less-about-you-bye.” — John Green
70. “At the end of the day I have always seen the end of my relationships as a personal failure. There is nothing ever pretty in saying goodbye.” – Elisabetta Canalis
71. “Unless one says goodbye to what one loves, and unless one travels to completely new territories, one can expect merely a long wearing away of oneself and an eventual extinction.” — Jean Dubuffet
72. “To say goodbye, is to die a little. To say good morning, is a hope for a new sunshine in a cloudy winter.” ― Nabil TOUSSI
73. “It’s really painful to say goodbye to someone that you don’t want to let go, but it’s even more painful to ask someone to stay if they never wanted to stay.” — Anonymous
74. “And the relationships that happen become so intense, deep, involved and complex and really hard to say goodbye to. The hardest part of the show is saying goodbye when it’s all done. It really breaks you.” — Genevieve Gorder
75. “We need to say goodbye to the traditional methodologies of corporate universities.” – Marcus Buckingham
76. “It’s hard to say goodbye to the place you’ve lived. It can be as hard as saying goodbye to a person.” — Jonathan Safran Foer
77. “This wasn’t the first time that I’d come close to death, but it was the first time I’d been involved in this part of it, this strange, terrible saying goodbye to someone you’ve loved.” ― Madeleine L’Engle
78. “Someone always leaves. Then we would have to say goodbye. I hate goodbyes. I know what I need. I need more hellos.” — Charles M. Schulz
79. “There’s never a right time to say goodbye. But I gotta make the first move ’cause if I don’t you’re gonna start hating me.” — Chris Brown
80. “You know you are in love when the hardest thing to do is to say goodbye!” — Anonymous
Goodbyes are sadly unavoidable sometimes. No matter how much you hate saying it, you won’t be able to move forward unless you say the word. Yes, it is not easy to say goodbye, and it will never be! But remember: for each goodbye, there is a new hello that will welcome you! So, when there’s no other choice but to say the painful word — just do it and continue living.
Yes, saying goodbye can be quite tough, particularly when you don't have an idea if you're going to see each other again. Well, a goodbye can also be good.
It is very difficult to say goodbye to those who are very close to us. Especially, when your colleagues & co-workers are about to leave the job or your teachers are about to retire and when our friends are about to far away from us, farewell messages could be the ideal way.
This is a very depressing moment for all of us. Still, we have to say goodbye to them, you must cherish the best times you spent with the loved ones, teachers, colleagues, co-workers, and pray for their success.
Saying farewell to a co-worker who has always been supportive for years that could be really painful but showing your respect & love towards him/her is much more important to express your feelings.
So, it is high time to say some heartfelt words of admiration or even with some sweet words to say thank you to them. You can also wish them good luck in their new life.
Here are some best farewell messages to bid farewell your dearest ones with a lot of care & love. Share these on WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest messages to express your feelings via some sweet words.
1. Now, you are leaving a ton of sweet memories with us today. We will miss those wonderful memories each and every one of us. Have a great journey ahead!😊
2. There have been times when I have been a little bit rude to you. Today, as we part, I want to tell forgive me to all the rudeness. Have a great future ahead!
3. Success will not find you no matter where you go & what you do. As you are leaving us today just know that my heart will always find you in it.
4. Go ahead and find your glory. But you never forget the ones you shared the journey with. I wish you good luck for the new life!
5. Every beginning has an ending. But out ending is getting with a lot of beautiful memories and love. We will miss you. Happy journey!🤗
6. You have been an inspiration to all of us, and we’ve enjoyed a lot working with you. We wish you a big success where you go. Have a spectacular life!
7. Today, we are going to say goodbye to each other. But there is no reason to feel sad at all. Think about all the happy memories we spent, shared. Happy Farewell!
8. Having a friend like you in the workplace is a kind of gift. I’ve always appreciated you for what you’ve done.
9. This is not a time to weep out. It is time to fill your heart with new hopes for the new life. We will always get in touch no matter where we are. Have a great future!
10. May the journey ahead be comfortable and enjoyable. Have a wonderful journey!
To say goodbye to a co-worker or colleague who is also your mate for years could be very despondent and difficult but, at the same time, it becomes very necessary to support & encourage your colleague who is going to leave the company.
Try these best farewell messages to your colleagues and motive them towards starting their new life by expressing your feelings.
11. I’ve learned a lot of things working with you in the past. I know and I hope you will succeed in your new position. Thank you and farewell!🤗
12. I have never known a colleague like you so intelligent and down to earth. You’re leaving a lot of great and beautiful memories for each one of us.
13. You were a lot more than a co-worker. Because of you, this office always seemed like a family. Today, our hearts are weeping to say goodbye to you!
14. Even if you will no longer my co-worker, but you will continue to be my friend. All the very best for beginning a new life!
15. You’ve always been supportive, inspirational, encouraging, and honest during your time here. Your new place is incredibly fortunate for you and you get all the happiness in the future ahead. Happy journey!✌
16. it doesn’t really matter if you are with us or not, but your works will always inspire each and every person in this office. Have an awesome life!
17. Working with you has been a wonderful experience. I wonder if I will ever have a co-worker like you. Have a fantastic journey ahead!
18. On your last day of the office, I would like to express my sincere gratitude for all the things you’ve done for me and for all the kind gestures of yours. Happy farewell, buddy!
19. Your presence has added so much meaning to my life. I hope you set a great benchmark there as well. Adieu and Happy life!
20. You are very kind, humble. and liberal with whom everyone would love to work. Wishing you the best future ahead!👍
Read More Interesting Wishes
Best Birthday Wishes
Wishes For Sisters
Anniversary Wishes For Wife
Good Morning Wishes
Birthday Wishes For Father
Birthday Wishes For Mom
Whether your employee is leaving the company for retirement or to another job position anywhere else. This is high time to pay tribute to their employees who served a great time at your organization by sending one of these great farewell messages.
Have a look at some great farewell messages to employees that will get you inspired
21. You are a very kind employee in the office. Its no wonder you are going to a bigger place. Wish you all the best!
22. I would like to thank you for all the milestones you helped this company to achieve. You set an example for this company. Have an outstanding journey!
23. A perfect employee is the one who motivates his boss as much as his boss motivates him. Thanks for being an inspiration for the company. The best journey forever!👏
24. Your hard works will always motivate those who worked with you. It will be very difficult to find a replacement for you! Goodbye and good luck! Have the best journey!
25. From friendship to mentorship to leadership, you have given this company a warm relationship in every possible form. Thanks for everything. Have a great life & journey!
26. You’ve not only contributed personally but also motivated others to make a difference. This company will always remember yours as a great employee. Happy journey!
27. An employee like you is a symbol of professionalism. Thank you for bringing the best work. Have a lovely future ahead!!🤗
28. My farewell to one great employee. Your hard work & dedication were a vital part of our team. Thank you for providing your best service. Happy journry!
29. Dearest, employee, I want to thank you and extend my wishes as you bid farewell. You’ve been a treasured employee of the company always. Good luck and a fantastic journey!
30. Your services were imperative for our company, I will miss one of my finest employees. Goodbye and all the very best for your future endeavors.
Saying goodbye to your boss or mentor who guided, supported, and also taught you every step of the way. It becomes an extremely heart-wrenching moment for all since it appears like a huge loss.
But you should bid farewell to boos with huge respect and feeling of gratitude, make him feel so special on the last of the office.
Send these sweet farewell wishes to your boss on WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
31. You made us believe in ourselves. No one couldn’t guide us more successfully than you. It’s hard to bid you farewell for us. But you will be missed forever! Best journey!
32. We feel fortunate to have worked under your supervision. You will always be missed every day by each one of us. Happy Farewell!
33. There were times when your bossy nature made us frown but at the end of the day, it was all good for our future. We are going to miss you a lot boss!
34. Dear, boss, your support, guidance, and inspiration will be missed more than your appreciation. You are not only the boss but also a good teacher. Farewell!
35. Success & failures are an integral part of the job but your advice and way of dealing with failures in the best. Stay happy and blessed. Boss!
36. As you leave us today, let us tell you that you were one of the best guardians for us and always will be. I wish you the best future ahead!
37. A boss like you is very difficult to get. You were more like a colleague and friend than the Boss. We will miss you. Have an awesome future!👍
38. Dear, Boss, you are a true leader and I salute you for that. I hope I could be as good as you. I am too depressed we won’t work again. Wishing the best of luck in all your future endeavors.
39. On the last of your job, we would all like to express our heartfelt thankfulness for all kind gestures, Goodbye for your best future, stay blessed!
40. We wish you to continue supporting us and help in every possible way, we need you still in our career. Our best Farewell wishes for you to have a bright future!
Friends are like the family you get to choose, your closest friends are your confidants, sidekicks, therapist, some of your biggest supports.
Even if they are leaving near or far, but you will always be there for them. Share your feelings with our best collection of farewell wishes for friends and make them feel happy.
41. Friends never say goodbye to each other. As deep inside the heart, they know that they’ll be touch forever! Good wishes for your future!😊
42. We’ve many good memories with each other. It doesn’t really matter where we are, but we will always feel close to each other thinking about the wonderful memories. Have a great life with a lot of love and happiness!
43. A true friend like you is a precious gift for life. My heart is crying today knowing that you will not be here with me anymore. I wish you a blessed life!
44. Now, you are going far away from me. But I know it is just a matter of time we will meet again, and our friendship will make us stronger. Happy journey!
45. The hardest part of life for someone is saying goodbye. Now, the time has come to bid farewell to each other. I wish you all the happiness, love, and peach in your new life.🤗
46. I feel that I have lost my sense of humor today. It is a very sad time for me to say goodbye to you who made my every single day like a treat. Farewell, my friend!
47. Now, our lives would be boring without your presence. That is why your departure would make all of us feel sad. Goodbye, my lovely friend!
48. I still remember all the moments we shared together with my dear friend and I hope such days would come back again. I will miss buddy!
49. Today, I feel depressed, I feel sad, I feel low, and I feel sick when I think how I am going to live without you. I wish you would come back soon to my life as a friend!
50. How it is wonderful to see that strangers became friends within a short period of time. I hope our bonding will remain the same in the future. Have the best and amazing journey, my lovely friend!❤
51. Dear, teacher, you’ve enlightened so many hearts with the words you say. A teacher like you is the most precious asset of our country. Happy farewell!
52. Words cannot be described how painful it was when we heard of your retirement. Since you have been an inspiration to all of us in the department, and a great mentor that we always respect. We pray God gives you immense happiness, courage, strength, and wisdom to continue the good work you are known for. Have a great life ahead!😎
53. You are not only a great teacher but also a g great human being. There are so many things that we’ve learned from you! Happy Farewell!
54. Learning under this environment will never be the same now without a teacher like you. I wish and hope that your new place is full of fun and happiness as usual. Happy farewell and thank you for being our motivation!
55. Farewell doesn’t really mean the end of our friendship. We have had a great journey and we will meet definitely each other soon til then have an awesome life and Farewell!
56. Dear, teacher, not only I have enjoyed working with you, but also I have gained a lot of experience on how to build a good relation and reputation.
57. Thank for the knowledge that you’ve shared with us. Your love for success has no end. Thank you for always being there for me. I will miss your kind words. Goodbye!
58. I don’t wanna say lengthy words, but I simply wanna say that there was no one who can stand against you and can say he/she is best. I will miss you so much! Best of luck for a new life!
59. You corrected my mistakes, you encouraged me with your great words full of hope & support.
60. You are a hero, father, and role model. All these years, you’ve given me motivation, inspiration, and the much-needed knowledge to excel in my chosen profession. Have a wonderful future ahead!
61. I feel very fortunate to have met you in my life. You are leaving a profound impact on my life. Thank you so much and Goodbye!
62. I would like to really thank for being an incredible part of my life. I’m looking forward to meeting you once again in this long journey of life. Happy farewell!
63. It’s been a wonderful journey that we shared with each other. Still, it is the same journey that is taking us away from each other. I would like to thank you for all the things and good moments. Have a memorable farewell1
64. I will really appreciate your time and effort. I will miss you & hope you will always get in touch with me from time to time. Thank you and Farewell!
65. With gratitude, I thank you all, my dear colleagues for the great opportunity that I got a chance to share my service with you. I wish you all the best & thank you for your cherished friendship.
66. I don’t know how to thank you for all the wonderful memories you shared with me. We will miss those wonderful memories spent with you. Have a spectacular life.
67. The moments we shared together were precious. I think it would be difficult to adjust to living a life without your presence
68. With a grateful heart, I want to share my feelings with you on this last day of my work. Thank you for everything. Happy journey!
69. Many thanks for giving this company unbelievable experience, strength, and determination. Happy farewell & life.
70. I would like to thank you for playing a massive role in the company. I hope you get many more opportunities in the future too. Happy life and farewell.
71. I am very thankful for spending precious time with you, and I’ve learned quite a lot under your guidance. Thanks for everything! Have an awesome journey!
Best Wishes for your future, good bye senior. 30+ Farewell Quotes For Seniors - Happy Wishes Farewell Quotes For Seniors, Happy Wishes · Farewell Quotes.