Just browse this site and here you would come across numerous messages and wishes that would inspire your loved ones to face the exam.
Would you love to make your girlfriend feel special and supported during her exams? Then this post will be very useful to you. You can always copy and send some already prepared exam wishes to your girlfriend, but if you would like to know how to compose these wishes by yourself, you should read this article to the end!
Sometimes all that your girl really needs from you during her exams is your support, no matter what you write; it will be special as long as it is coming from you. Therefore, do not stick to saying just a simple ‘good luck’, go a little further than that. Do not forget that all girls can get really emotional, that is why your funny SMS before an exam will really stir up good emotions in her. Let us take a look at the top 10 exam success wishes for your girlfriend!
READ ALSO: Problems of National Policy on Education in Nigeria
This is a fantastic option you can use to highlight the behaviour of people during exams, but in a funny way. Her reaction to this kind of messages will be extremely positive. As you can see from this example, there is a little hint that students are more serious during exam periods.
In these type of jokes, you can always relate the situation of your girlfriend with real situations you can find in the world. That is why these jokes are so funny!
Another good idea is to write something about the relationship between students and exams! It is a perfect example of very funny exam wishes you can send to your girlfriend. When sending wishes related to exams, do not write something obvious. Give her emotions! In this example, a boy compares the relationships between books and students with the relationship between boys and girls.
If you are witty enough, you can try to create one of these jokes specially for your girlfriend; it will make her feel special during exams.
Every girl loves to hear the authoritative voice of her man. So how can you be funny and bossy while writing an SMS to your girlfriend? You will need to use big letters. As shown in this example, you will need to write words with capital letters to emphasize “seriousness”. Still, it should not show just seriousness, but should also be funny! Do not miss the opportunity to write something like that to your girlfriend before her exam.
Ladies like men with brains; it is important to remember this fact when you write something to your girlfriend during her exams. One of the best exam success wishes for your girlfriend can be connected with science. For instance, you can always add science to your jokes as seen from the example above. Do not miss the opportunity to look up some facts about the human brain.
It will be very funny for your girlfriend to read some scientific facts about exams; it will help her relax. Therefore, read more books and share some wisdom with your girlfriend during exams.
Another great idea is to combine childish rhymes with real things. The exams can be quite a fun experience for your girlfriend if you can find a way to bring this fun to her. If you are good at creating rhymes, then why not try to create one for your girlfriend? It is another great way to help her relax before the exam.
If your rhyme is very catchy, your girlfriend will remember it for her whole life. Therefore, do not miss this opportunity to stay in her heart for eternity.
Another great idea is to send a funny exam wish about the economy to your girlfriend! It will remind her to try to save the world while writing exams! Do not miss the opportunity to remind her that she can save nature if she does not write some answers. It will be very witty and funny from your side.
Just try to use the example above and create your own type of message where you can write something about nature. It is really funny and wise to remind your girlfriend about saving trees.
You can also use this opportunity to remind her about the relationship between exams and girlfriends. It is another fantastic example where you can compare real relationships with the relationship between students and exams. Do not miss this opportunity to remind her of you.
You can always create a poem for your girlfriend about exams. Just try to be witty enough and compose at least four lines of text. It is not that difficult to create something to make your girlfriend happy.
This is another great option for you! Do not forget to remind her of the lovely days in her life, it will help her to be grateful. Moreover, it will also remind her that there is life after exams. When the exams are finished, you can enjoy life and be free.
One of the best messages for your girlfriend during exams is one that will remind her about why she is taking the exams! Her goal is to become a professional, and this is impossible without studying. Therefore, do not miss your chance to remind her about that.
You can use the examples of funny, good luck wishes mentioned above to wish your loved ones success during their exams. Do not forget that every girl wants her man to make her feel special. Therefore, it is your chance to help her see exams as something funny that she should not worry about them at all!
If she is happy, then you will be happy too. It is natural that she will be grateful for everything you do for her! Sending her some cute jokes before her exams is nice way to show you care.
READ ALSO: Most expensive secondary schools in Ogun State | Top 3
This exam is nothing in front of your hard work and I want to wish you the best, my love.
Good morning! Did you sleep well? Are you ready for your exams? Want to wish you the best success!
Whatever you do, do not leave the studying for the last day, try to learn a little bit at a time, because you will be doomed, if you leave it to the night before… but c’mon, I know you, you will leave it to the night before, you won’t sleep, you will study, and you know what? I believe in you! I know you’ll pass! Good luck!
During your exam, don’t stress, just stay calm and relaxed, because you will need every drop of knowledge to pass this, you will have to remember everything you learned in school, everyone is supporting you!
Before you go and take the exam, just relax, you already know everything, take a walk in the afternoon, watch a film, listen to some music and have a good sleep. Good luck for your exams!
Now you will need to: revise your grammar, remember the physics rules, know about the human body, explore it once again, as you did in school, just put a smile on and go!
Wishing people luck, especially your friends or family members, is something you do all the time. However, when it is an important exam or test, you want your words to be more interesting, memorable, or special than usual.
This means you need to come up with good luck on your exam wishes that convey how much you wish for their success.
We’ve crafted warm wishes that will help inspire your loved ones to perform better in any exam they are taking, knowing you believe in them.
The above exam wishes are great and suitable for any type of relationship. These best wishes for different types of exams can inspire your daughter, son, students, colleagues, friends, boyfriend, girlfriend, and besties. So, let them know that you are by their side during these testing times.
It is not a gauge of your abilities. Forget about the result and perform your best in the exam. Whatever the result will be, my love for you will.
Good Luck Messages for Exams: For sons, daughters, friends, colleagues, boyfriends, girlfriends and besties – this post is a lovely hotpot of inspirational quotes and motivational notes crafted for anyone who is preparing for a test. If you know someone who’s buckling under the pressure of an exam, write something sweet on a card or post something encouraging on their Facebook. Do whatever it takes to help soothe the pre-exam jitters, nervousness and stress. Even something as silly as a funny text will go a long way. After all, it doesn’t matter whether it is a small school exam or something as important as the SAT, GMAT or the Bar. At the end of the day there is no greater motivation than knowing that your friends and loved ones believe in you and want you to do well.
1) The best way to motivate yourself is to stop stressing about what’ll happen when things go wrong and start thinking about how awesome life will be when they go right. Good luck.
2) Exams are like ex-boyfriends and ex-girlfriends. Their thoughts harass you until late at night, turn your life upside down and cut you off from the rest of the world. All you can do is get over them as quickly as you can. Good luck.
3) As your girlfriend, it is my responsibility to wish you good luck for your exams with a hug and reward you with a sweet kiss if you do well. Here’s a hug and I hope that you earn your kisses. All the best.
4) The easiest way to do well in your exams is to treat them like a giant punching bag. Use all the strength of your memory and punch the daylight of your tests. All the very best.
5) Everyone knows you are the best student out there. All you need to do is work hard and revise with care. Good luck.
6) Let your hard work propel you to a speed so fast that good luck has no choice but to ride with a winner like you. All the best for your exams.
7) Nothing can stop you from doing your best, nothing can pull you down – as long as you start studying hard and stop fooling around. Good luck.
8) Don’t let shabby grades smear your beautiful personality. Good luck.
9) If you hate any of your teachers for giving you detention, this is your chance to get back them by scoring well and earning their admiration. Good luck for your exams.
10) If the stress of an exam is bringing you down, just think of studying hard as falling on a trampoline. The harder you fall, the higher you will rise. All the best.
11) Luck is for the lazy, success is for those who work hard.
12) Exams don’t test your knowledge as much as they test your state of mind. Be relaxed and calm down, I am sure you will do fine. Best wishes to you.
13) Luck is a funny thing because sometimes it can be good and sometimes it can be bad. So take matters in your own hand, study hard and stop relying on something so fickle. All the best.
14) These exams are your opportunity at proving your worth to everyone around you. Grab it and do your best, don’t let it pass through. Good luck.
15) An exam is not just about finishing just another paper. It is a chance to do well and silence your naysayers. Good luck.
16) Good grades are life’s way of saying that there is a bright future in store for you. Good luck.
17) Do you want to know a secret way to get your parents to stop nagging, grounding and advising you throughout the year? Just do well in your exams. Good luck.
18) Luck chooses its recipients very carefully and it only comes to those who believe in themselves and those who are prepared to win. So be confident and don’t let the stress of your exams get under your skin. Good luck.
19) Every exam is a step on the ladder of your life. Do well so that you have something rock solid to hold it all together. Good luck.
20) Hundreds and thousands of people in the world give exams every day. Surely, something so common and ordinary can’t be too difficult. Good luck.
21) Bad grades like your exes. Best forgotten, because you know that you can do much better. All the best.
22) Make the most of your exams because it is the only time your parents won’t mind if you stay up all night at the pretext of studying. Enjoy and good luck.
23) You have the sharpest memory anyone has ever got, so ace your exams by giving it your best shot. All the best.
24) Do you worry about losing before you start playing ball with your friends? Then why worry about failing before you even start giving your exams? Good luck mate.
25) Good luck strikes when you least expect it too. Guess what, it just struck you with this message. All the best.
26) Nothing can come in-between you and your destiny, if you grab hold of every opportunity. Nothing can come in-between you and your fate, if you strive to be great. Nothing can come in-between you and success, if you give it your best shot and nothing less. Good luck for your exams.
27) Being successful in exams and tests is a simple two step process – believe in yourself and back it up with plain old hard work. Good luck.
28) Stop feigning nervousness before exams just so that you can get your friends to pamper you and reassure you that you are brilliant. xoxo.
29) Passing your exams with good grades will gradually make a strong foundation which will help you create rainbows even when you face severe storms in life. Good luck.
30) Don’t let these puny exams get in the way of your big dreams and ambitions. Save all the stress for bigger things in life. Good luck.
31) Instead of stressing out and jinxing yourself for the worst, just focus of studying hard and beating everyone to come first. Good luck.
32) If you don’t believe in yourself when you write your exams, how do you expect the examiner to? Have faith in yourself not just because it is the right thing to do, but because you are the best. Good luck.
33) Better grades can get you a better job, better car, and a better life. Exams are worth the trouble after all. Good luck.
34) In life, it is impossible to be 100% sure of whether you will pass or fail. But working hard is a sure shot way to increase your chances of doing well. Good luck.
35) I am not going to wish you good luck. Awesome students like you never need luck to be by their sides – they create their own destiny. Go for it.
36) An exam is not only a test of your academic knowledge, it is a test of your calmness, stability and courage. All the best.
37) The real motive of exams is not to test your knowledge, but a way to remind you how brilliant and intelligent you really are. Ace your exams and prove your worth. Good luck.
38) Make sure you remember everything you study but don’t forget the most important thing – luck favors those who give it their best shot. Good luck.
39) Studying hard is the best form of luck that you can ever have. So what are you waiting for? All the best.
40) Exams may be compulsory but stressing out about it is a choice that isn’t. Good luck.
Exam wishes and messages to inspire your beloved one who have to sit for exams. son, daughter, siblings, friends, lover, colleagues or any person you love.