Whether she is sweet, stern, kind, or crazy, hopefully, there is a message that resonates with . Mom, I love you so much and to quote Severus Snape “always.
Mom Birthday Wishes: Our best collection of Mom Birthday Wishes will make your mother’s special day a better affair. Mother is the present from God , she is truly an angel who protect her children at any cost. Mom deserves the best birthday wishes, that why we created an incredible list of special mother’s birthday wishes that you can add on a card as a personal heart touching birthday message for your mom. Mother is the only person in your life who stands behind you in every situation or circumstances. The following Mom Birthday Wishes will be an awesome present for your mother. These happy birthday mom messages and quotes express your love, affection and gratitude towards your mother. Our huge database of these mom birthday wishes is the best way to thanks your mom for everything.
Search terms leading to this page are Birthday wishes for mom from daughter, Birthday wishes for mom, Mom birthday wishes, Happy birthday mom, Special birthday messages for Mother, Birthday wishes for mother, Heart touching happy birthday mom quotes, Happy birthday mom messages, Mom birthday wishes from son. If you like our post please share it with your friend on whatsapp , facebook or any other social media platform.
The birthday of your mother should be celebrated very carefully and you should wish her by sharing these Happy Birthday Mom Wishes.
Birthday Wishes for Mom: Whether you’re a preteen, teenager or a grown up adult – never cheap out on the way you wish your mother a Happy Birthday. Mums deserve the sweetest messages, the cutest hugs and the most touching greetings. Put your petty fights aside and think about all the sacrifices she’s made for you. In the lead up to her birthday, barrage her Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest with quotes and notes. Make a collage of your childhood pictures and share it on your Instagram. Buy a nice gift and make her feel like the luckiest mother in the whole world. Rally around her to make her feel special in every way. Give her a reason to believe that she has much more than just a son or a daughter – children who truly value the love that she has for them.
1) Happy birthday to my mom… the woman who sacrificed many a precious moments in her life, so that I could have them in mine.
2) No matter what I’ve said but deep down in my heart, you are the one I look up to, stay true to and love coming back home to. Happy birthday mom.
3) The awesome memories of my childhood have become my shadow. They follow me wherever I go, and I hope it never stops being so. Happy birthday mom.
4) If I can grow up to become even a LITTLE of what you are, I will consider myself to have achieved a LOT. Happy birthday mom.
5) As a rebellious teen I hate doing ANYTHING with you but at the same I time deep down inside my heart I know that I’d have been NOTHING if it weren’t for a mom like you. Happy birthday.
6) Mom, when you asked me to pursue my dreams, little did I know that you were giving up yours for mine. Thanks, happy birthday.
7) When you told me what to do, I thought you were bogging me down. But in hindsight I realize that you were actually giving me wings. Happy birthday.
8) Mom, all this time I cursed you for trying to change who I was, only to realize in hindsight that all you were only encouraging me to be who I really am. Happy birthday.
9) No matter where you are, no matter what you’re doing… home will always be where your mom is. I believe this, happy birthday ma.
10) Like the ground beneath my feet, all the love and care you’ve put into my life has turned into a foundation that will support me as I walk life’s twists and turns. Thanks mom.
11) Only a mother will believe in your best even after seeing you at your worst.
12) No one else is as lucky as me, because I’ve got a mom as awesome as you. Happy birthday.
13) The stuff you bake is good to be true, but not even half as sweet as you. Happy birthday mom.
14) Mom, all your life, your prayers have always been for our happiness. Today, my prayer is for you. Happy birthday.
15) Like how the flowers get a new lease of life in spring, you’re the one who has fixed my broken wings. Happy birthday mom.
16) Destiny may have made you my mom, but I chose to also have you as my best friend too. Happy birthday.
17) Mom, I always thought that your expectations from me were annoyingly sky high. But now I realize that your sacrifices you made were so much higher. Happy birthday.
18) My eyes fill with tears, when I think about how many times I’ve given them to you. Happy birthday mom.
19) Life hasn’t been fair but I’m willing to trudge it all, because I have a mom who given it all up for me. Happy birthday.
20) Happy birthday to the woman who I never allow to touch any of my things. Ironically, she’s also the one who I always ask when I can’t find some of my things.
21) Stop being angry at your mom just because she says stuff that no one else does. Remember that she does things for you that no one else ever will. That’s what I’ve learnt when I’ve looked back at my childhood. Thanks ma, happy birthday.
22) Mom, sometimes I may not like you. But never let my moods make you feel that I don’t love you. Happy birthday.
23) A perfect mother, is a woman who is exactly like my mom. Happy birthday.
24) You are the best mom ever, and like you there can be no other. Happy birthday mommy.
25) Everyone else calls you my mom. I call you my BFF. Happy birthday.
26) No one can love me more, no one can understand me better. No one can inspire me more, no one can hug me tighter. Happy birthday.
27) Mom, we’ve fought a lot but I promise that below the surface of my rants is a bottomless ocean of love for you. Happy birthday.
28) When I wasn’t being true to my own self, you told me to listen to my heart while others were egging me on to do stuff that I never wanted to. Thanks mom.
29) Today I have a proposal for you that on your birthday – you can scold me all you want. In return, on my birthday you can gift me all you want. Happy birthday mommy.
30) Unlimited, non-refundable and free, is the kind of love that exists between my mother and me. I love you mom. Happy birthday.
31) I believe in angels, I believe in superheroes. I believe in miracles, I believe in blessings. I believe in good luck, I believe in destiny. Because I find all these in my mom, who is my everything. Happy birthday.
32) May your eyes always be free of tears, is what I wish as your birthday comes near. Love you ma.
33) If motherhood had to be explained to someone without giving your example, it would be a worthless definition. Happy birthday mom.
34) Forget the movies, mom you are my real-life hero. Without you, my life’s worth would have been zero. Happy birthday.
35) Mom, because of you, I became me. I love you so much mom can’t you see? Happy birthday.
36) Dear mom, without you, I don’t know what I’d do. But with you, I know there is nothing I can’t do. Happy birthday.
37) The safest and the most trouble free place in the world is my mom’s hugs, made exclusively for me. Happy birthday mommy.
38) You’ve always been the wind that helped the boat of my life sail through high tides, choppy waters and endless storms. Happy birthday ma.
39) Your hugs, which I once thought to be lame and uncool, are now what I miss the most. Happy birthday mom.
40) Life isn’t perfect but I’m okay with that. If fate can give me a mom as awesome as you, I already know that I’m luckier than anyone else out there.
A birthday is a special occasion in every person's life. It is important to find some words which will touch a person's heart on their special day. If you are struggling to pick perfect and beautiful lines, we are here to help you. See our list of happy birthday wishes to mother in law for inspiration.
Finding a good birthday greeting to a mother in law is not so easy as it may seem at first sight. It should not sound too tedious, because you have already become relatives, one family.
Birthday congratulations to a mother in law should sound as nice as possible. Make sure that they express your respect and sincerity.
READ ALSO: Birthday wishes for twins
READ ALSO: Islamic birthday wishes for father and mother
READ ALSO: Warm birthday wishes to a father
Remember that your mother in law is your second mother, that is why it is better to choose the most beautiful and important wishes for her. As usual, the main tip is to be honest and express your true feelings. Here is our list of birthday wishes for a mother in law, do not be shy and use them to congratulate her. Such nice congratulations will help enhance your relations and become even closer.
READ ALSO: Top 50 birthday SMS, wishes and quotes
Starting with a nice gift and party celebration, here is a look at what to write in a birthday card for mom examples to encourage communicating your well wishes.
No matter your age, finding a way to celebrate your mother’s birthday can leave you both with sweet memories and some tears. Starting with a nice gift and party celebration, here is a look at what to write in a birthday card for mom examples to encourage communicating your well wishes and thoughts.
“A birthday never went by that I didn’t feel special to you. I am wishing the same for you today.”
“All your life you have done things that have brought a smile to my face. Today is your special day to sit back, relax and allow me to bring a smile on yours. Wishing you a very happy birthday, dear mom!”
“Because you clothed me, fed me, changed my diaper, kept me safe, and taught me stuff, I want to say a special happy birthday to a very special person.”
“Do you know who my favorite super star is? Not a film star, not a musician, not a celebrity and not a famous personality either. It’s you mom. You are the super star in my life. Happy Birthday.”
“Happy birthday to my biggest influence!”
“I am celebrating your birth, because your life has been an inspiration to those around you. I know of at least one person who has been influenced greatly by you… Me!”
“I am what I am today, only because you were there for me all these years. I wouldn’t be half the person I am today if you had not showered me with your wise advice and love. I love you, mom. Happy Birthday!”
“I can’t imagine a world where you were never born, and I’ll never be able to imagine how different life would be if I didn’t have you as my mother. Happy birthday! Today we celebrate the blessing your life has been to me and many others.”
“I hope today is the one day this year that you get to feel at least as special as you always make me feel.”
“I know you don’t like parties but I still have one planned for you. After all, it your Birthday, the best day of the year! Let’s celebrate. Happy Birthday.”
“I love you and want to wish you the very best possible birthday possible.”
“I love you so much mom, more than you can even imagine! You have been such a strong support to me. I will never be able to thank you enough for all of it. Happy Birthday to the best mom in the world and the prettiest lady I have ever seen!”
“I might not know the pains you went through to make us what we are. But, what I know is that we all love you. May God bless you with love, care and warmth. Happy Birthday, Mom.”
“I wish you a day, filled with love, joy, care and fun. I am glad to have you as my mother. Happy Birthday mom, I love you.”
“I wish you a very happy and sweet birthday. May you have a sweet and joyful life ahead. I love you, my love, my mother.”
“I wish you a year full of life, happiness, and love.”
“I’m not only celebrating your birth today. I’m celebrating my own luck in being born to such a great mother.”
“If I can be only half the parent you have been in my life, my children will be extremely lucky. I will always remind them of you my dear mother. Happy Birthday!”
“If it weren’t for you, I’d never been born. But there are so many more reasons you are an important part of my life, and I want to wish you a happy birthday.”
“I’m glad that with each year that passes I get to celebrate another year with you. I love having you around. You have been and continue to be a blessing in my life.”
“It does not matter how old I am, your hug is still the warmest and safest place on the earth for me. Happy Birthday to the most loving mom in the world!”
“It seems to me that you are not even human. You have superpowers beyond what normal humans should have. But your birthdays remind me that you are in fact human.”
“It’s kind of funny to think of what your own parent would be like as a baby, and that’s what I think about on your birthday. You actually get to remember how funny I looked when I was born.”
“It’s your birthday, so kick back and relax. Let dad do all the work for once.”
“May all your birthday wishes come true, except for the one about having 12 grandchildren.”
“Mom, I definitely want to wish you a happy birthday. If it wasn’t for you, I would not have ever had a birthday. I wouldn’t have survived as long as I have either.”
“Mom, I hope you have a very special birthday, because you are a very special person to me.”
“Mom, I remember giving you terrible looking birthday cards when I was little, and you always cherished them because they were from me. Now that I’m older, I just buy terrible cards instead of taking the time to make them. Feel free to throw this card away after reading it.”
“Mom, nothing I say will ever be enough for you. You are one person in this world whom I can completely trust and I know you will never let me down. I love you mom. Happy Birthday.”
“People often say that mothers are the best teachers in the world. Over the years, I have come to know that it couldn’t be truer. Thanks for being the best mother and teacher in the whole world. Happy Birthday my dearest mommy!”
“Today is the most special day of the year because if it weren’t for the day you were born, I wouldn’t have been born either! Wishing you a very Happy Birthday.”
“Words are not enough to express the gratitude that you deserve for all that you have done for us throughout the years.”
“You are my angel, my soul and the ultimate heavenly gift to me. With you, Mom, am always at peace. Wish you a very Happy Birthday. I love you, My sweet mother.”
“You are the best Mom in the world.”
“You are the most wonderful, caring woman I know.”
“You are the one who made my childhood special, and I remember every minute of it. Thanks to you, Mom. I Wish you a very warm and happy birthday. May God pour all the love and warmth on you.”
“You are the reason I am. You are the reason, I smile. You make me believe, in me. I wish to have you as my mother, every time I rebirth. My soul, my sweet mom, I love you. And with all of my emotions, I wish you a super happy Birthday.”
“You’re a beautiful, loving, amazing, wonderful woman, and being a little older today can’t change that. I am wishing you a happy birthday.”
Here is the perspective of one surprise party thrown by one daughter for her mother.
Don't know what to say to your mom on her birthday? Check out these happy birthday mom quotes and wishes. They will help you to convey.