Thank you for everything boss. I wish you a happy birthday. You're an amazing example of good leadership. Here's wishing you a great year.
Last Updated:18th September 2019
Birthday Wishes for Boss: If the birthday of your Boss is around the corner and you have no idea what to do then we must tell you “Birthday” of your Boss is the perfect day to express gratitude and tell him/her how amazing he/she is and what role they have played in grooming you. Picking a birthday wish is not easy, even if your Boss is the best Boss in the world. Whether you keep a formal relationship with your Boss or consider him a friend, you will find the best Quotes here to wish him/her and make his/her day memorable. You can directly share these Messages and Quotes on all social media platforms like Face book, Twitter, and Pinterest...
It's your leader's special day, and you still don't know what to say or write in a message to them. Check out these samples of birthday wishes.
Sending birthday greetings has become a necessary tradition these days. Have you found it difficult to draft a happy birthday wish SMS and got stuck along the way? There are cases when you are at a loss for words to say, and some samples of birthday texts can come to your aid.
A genuine birthday wish will surely make anyone's day. This year, say 'Happy Birthday!' with a few words that no one will forget.
Read more: Parsi New Year 2019: Significance, history and celebrations during Nowruz
More than 40% of the workforce view bosses that publicly belittle employees as one of the worst traits to have. In order to be successful among your employees, being a good coach and empowering your team will help to create loyalty and increase motivation and productivity. Approximately one third of the workforce would leave their job for a different management team. If you find yourself with a boss that appreciates you, be sure to share some birthday messages for bosses to let him or her know what a great job they are doing.
Another year of success has passed, but the hunger to achieve more is still the same. I am proud to have a boss like, wishing you a very happy birthday. May God bless.
Because it is your Birthday today, we won’t behave as annoying subordinates. Wishing you a stress free Happy Birthday, dear boss.
Birthdays are little occasions we get to show our loved ones that we care. You are not just a guide, but a mentor and most of all a friend. Thank you so much. Happy Birthday to you.
Enjoy your lucky day. You’ve been promoted to one more happy year in your life! Happy Birthday to you and all the best for yet another fantastic year in your professional and personal life.
Happy Birthday boss, I’ll get right back to work after you blow out your candles.
Hard work never killed anyone… But too many birthdays has.
Have a wonderful birthday, boss. We think you’re a wonderful person, a wonderful mentor and a wonderful friend.
I am so lucky to have you as my boss. Happy Birthday.
I know we never get a chance to ever say it but we think you’re an amazing boss. Keep up the amazing work. Happy birthday.
I really appreciate your helpful and motivating leadership. You are an excellent leader with a generous heart. Happy birthday.
May you have a long and successful career.
I’m so proud to tell you that it’s been always a great pleasure working with you at work. You are such a great leader and you really deserve a warm greeting on your birthday today. Happy birthday boss.
It has been a pleasure working for you this past year.
It is difficult to put in words, how much we are thankful for your insight, wisdom, professional attitude, mentorship and guidance. We all pray for your success as an individual and hope that your personal and professional life deservingly rises to towering heights. Happy Birthday.
It’s nice to work for someone who knows the secret to being a good manager… being a good person.
It’s really a great pleasure working with a boss like you, who exactly knows and understand the top secret to being a good manager and as well as being a kind person. Happy Birthday boss.
Let the new year of your life bring in loads of happiness and wonderful memories in your life. I wish you a very Happy Birthday. May God bless you with his care and warmth.
May health and wealth always be your friends, may good luck and fortune always be by your side, may success and goodwill always be at your beck and call. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday.
May the Lord shower you blessings of joy and happiness on your birthday today. Thanks a lot for all the kindness and support. Happy birthday.
May you always have as much strength and courage to lead us and, more importantly, a truly happy life.
May you live to be 100 and may you never retire. We like you too much. We don’t want to lose you. Happy Birthday Boss.
On your special day we wish that you receive blessings from God Almighty and all those things that you have always dreamt of. Happy Birthday to you.
Our success is only a reflection of how you’ve molded us to be the best workers this side of the universe. Happy Birthday.
Personally, I would like to convey my deepest appreciation to your presence as my boss at work. I’ve really enjoy the days working with you. All the best for you on this day. Happy birthday.
Thanking you for being a great boss just isn’t enough for your special day. Thank you for inspiring us to be our best!
Thanks for being so wonderful to work with.
Thanks for your constant encouragement and support. Happy Birthday!
Thanks for your leadership, guidance and support through the years. Happy Birthday.
This company owes so much to you. Besides the company, we owe you so much for your guidance and the correct advice you would readily give us. Happy Birthday, boss. May you live a hundred years.
This should be no surprise…we only have special birthday wishes for you, because you’re such a special boss. Happy birthday.
Today we’re to celebrate a carefree, stress free and joyous day. Your Birthday should be a national holiday, dear boss.
We have never met a person as kind, humble and down-to-earth as you. You are the best role model whom we could look up to. Thank you for being a lovely boss. Happy Birthday.
Wishing a great boss all the best on your special day.
Wishing a very Happy Birthday to the person who determines my salary increases.
Wishing you a totally carefree, special day. Get out of here. Take a day-off! You deserve it. Happy birthday, boss!
Wishing you luck, courage and all the strength needed to continue your successful presence in the game of life. Happy Birthday.
With a leader like you, tasks and projects are so much fun to work on. Warm wishes for a Happy Birthday to you.
Work is so much fun with a leader like you. Warm wishes for a Happy Birthday.
You are always thought of in a very special way, and you’re wished the finest thing in life, today and every day. Happy birthday.
You must certainly be a rich person. That’s because everyone here owes you so much…for your kindness, guidance and inspiration. Happy birthday, Boss.
You put a smile on everybody’s face. You have that special gift in you. May your day be filled with with that same wonderfulness that you give to others.
Your dedication and determination inspire us to be dedicated and determined. You make us better at what we do. Here’s to the best boss we ever had! Have the happiest of birthdays.
The below infographic outlines the best strategies to use for keeping employees. This includes being open to feedback and providing individual recognition. Being able to promote the professional reputations and accomplishments of your employees will help to better engage them and grow productivity.
Get admiring birthday wishes, messages & quotes for your favorite politician - A leader who inspires you the most!.
When working out in society, the good wishes or gifts are considered a beautiful cultural affection between bosses and employees. On important occasions like boss birthday, promoted boss, transfer or retirement, parallel to the gift giving, it is good to have good and meaningful birthday wishes, boss wishes. many people respect. Birthdaycake24 has collected a number of good wishes on this topic, everyone can refer to the article below.
The best and most meaningful birthday greetings, expressing my sincere gratitude to my boss who guides me and helps me. We send birthday wishes to male boss, female boss very simple and fun, best birthday wishes and the most meaningful for their birthday.
You may also like: Birthday cake with name for Boss
Happy Birthday Messages and SMS for Your Boss
1. Today, on your birthday I want to tell you, you are indeed the best boss... Happy Birthday Boss!
2. You are a perfect example of talent and hard work. Wish you all the success. Happy Birthday Boss!
3. May God bless you with everything you deserve. Happy Birthday Boss!
4. May you live longer and longer and never retire because we want you as our Boss forever. Happy Birthday!
5. On your birthday we want to tell you that you are an amazing mentor and you mean a lot to us.
6. While working with you, I never feel I have a boss around. A big birthday wish to an amazing leader.
7. It is a boss like you who keeps me going... Happy Birthday Boss!.. Stay Blessed!!
8. I feel so fortunate to be able to work with you. Thanks for being there Boss. Happy Birthday!
9. Research says people do not leave their organization, they leave their bosses. I have left none, thanks for all cooperation, HBDay Boss.
10. You are like a tree and we are the branches. I wish my boss, a very happy birthday. May God give you a long life.
Birthday Wishes for Lady Boss
1. Happy birthday dear Boss. You are the perfect combination of beauty and brains, and an inspiration to many women.
2. Wishing Happy birthday to the best-ever! May God give you the strength to achieve your aims and the vision to inspire us to accomplish ours.
3. Working with a boss like you is a pleasure that is unexplainable. We all wish you a happy - happy birthday.
4. Today, my dear boss is your birthday and I want to wish you success. All our team loves you and we are so lucky to have such a top manager like you. You are such a strong personality and very kind woman. We hope you will stay like this all your life. Thank you for everything, your motivation, knowledge, and contribution. Happy Birthday!
5. What a luck to have such an amazing boss like you. You are my friend and mentor at the same time. Dear boss, happy birthday!
6. Happy birthday, boss! Wish you a long life filled with much happiness!
7. You are the person I respect and appreciate to work with. I am very grateful that you accepted me to your team. My best congratulations on your birthday.
8. I am enjoying the chance to congratulate my boss on her birthday! Today all the team will make you feel very special because you are the best boss.
9. Happy birthday boss! Wishing you good luck for all your future endeavors.
10. You are a very talented top manager. You found your way of encouraging people. You know how to be flexible and treat all members of the team equally. Bosses like you are very rare. Happy Birthday!
11. I am very proud to work in your team. You are very talented and strong personality. Happy Birthday, dear lady boss!
12. You are a boss I rarely saw before. You are the heart of the company and all employees love and respect you. We are so grateful to work following your guidance. Happy Birthday!
13. Dear boss, get ready to face another twelve months of bright achievements and challenges. Happy Birthday to my Boss!
10 BEST Happy birthday Wishes for Man Boss
1. You are a very talented person. It was a successful year for you and I hope the next one will be even better. I am proud to work with you. Wish you a very happy birthday!
2. I am happy to have a chance to wish you Happy Birthday. You are a wonderful person and I am proud to work in the team with you. Enjoy your birthday, dear Boss!
3. Today is your birthday and I promise not to bother you today. Wish you all the best in your interesting life. Happy Birthday!
4. I want to congratulate my boss on his birthday. We have been working for many years together and you always demonstrate your strong personality and respect to your subordinates. Enjoy your day!
5. I wish you another year of success. Let your life we full of achievements and no stress. I am proud to have such a boss like you. Happy Birthday, Sir!
6. Our work is not easy. We rarely speak to each other, but today I want to let you know that I consider you a really amazing boss. Keep up your impressive work! Happy Birthday!
7. Dear boss, I am so thankful for all opportunities you opened to me in my career. You are always ready to give a good advice. Today is your day and I wish you all the best. Happy Birthday!
8. Happy Birthday to you, boss. May you get all your wishes but one – so you always have something to strive for!
9. Today, you should enjoy your birthday without any stress. All the team sends you the best wishes. You are a special person and the best boss for all of us!
10 .As a boss you have guided us on each step of the way. We appreciate that a lot and on your big day we wish you a great success and well-being!
Birthday Wishes For Boss : Formal and Funny Messages
1. Dear boss, you are restless, because you are never tired of passing all of us new orders and challenges which make us grow in a professional way. Happy Birthday!
2. Every member of our team respects you so much. You are our best model of a talented leader. We all want to wish you Happy Birthday!
3. Dear boss, get ready to receive the warmest wishes for your birthday. All the team wishes you success and prosperity in your life.
4. Wonderful bday to you our dear boss! May you have a successful and long career!
5. I am so fortunate to work with such a great boss like you. You have so many great traits of the character, both personal and professional. Happy Birthday!
6. Dear boss, a new year of your life has started. Let it be successful and fun. Happy Birthday!
7. Most bosses are just arrogant managers, but you are a true leader and a perfect mentor. Thanks a lot and a very happy birthday!!
8. Most bosses do not have good relationships with his employees, but this is not your case. You are our leader and our friends. You motivate all the team and we wish you have enough energy to achieve all your goals. Happy Birthday, great person!
9. Dear boss, I am very grateful for being sometimes tough with me. This helped me to grow on a professional and personal level. Happy Birthday!
10. I am proud to greet you on your birthday! I wish you have another successful year full of bright opportunities. You are the best!
15 Best Happy Birthday Messages for Your Ex-Boss
1. Today is a perfect day to let you know that you have been a wonderful boss and friend. Your supportive nature is everything one could look for in a good boss. You groomed us to be sound professionals and made working with you an interesting and memorable experience. I wish you a very happy birthday.
2. As you are starting another milestone today, I pray God provides you with opportunities and strength. Happy birthday and thank you for your service!
3. As you mark your birthday today, I celebrate you, our leader, mentor, motivator and role model. May there be many happy days to come for the best boss ever!
4. May this new era, usher in long life, wisdom and the capacity to lead well as you have always done. I wish you nothing but the best in your future. Happy birthday!
5. This is a milestone worthy of celebrating. You are blessed with God’s goodness, grace, and kindness. You have been an exemplary and visionary leader who has dedicated his life to the service of humanity. On your special day, I wish you happiness and success in life. Happy birthday, sir! I wish you a wonderful birthday.
6. May you live long in divine health. Happy birthday, sir! It is with deep sense of humility that I join friends and well-wishers in congratulating you most heartily on your birthday anniversary. The attainment of this memorable age is of great significance and marks a watershed in your life. Your entrepreneurial skill has endeared you to many hearts across the globe. Happy birthday!
7. Birthday wishes for a great leader. Today marks another milestone in the journey of a most rewarding. Today heralds your 60th birthday anniversary, members of my family and I join well-wishers to felicitate with you on this auspicious occasion. Many happy returns of the day!
8. To my good boss, today remains a unique day, for it attests to one glorious event: the birthday celebration of a highly distinguished boss. Many happy returns!
9. Let me use this special occasion to, once again, thank you for your outstanding leadership qualities, you are indeed a mentor that is worthy of emulation. I wish you sound health and long life. Many happy returns of the day!
10. Your industry, integrity and humanist nature are a few of your qualities that continue to inspire me. I wish you a happy birthday, and pray for your good health and many more years of life.
11. You have been an inspiration. As a role model, you have been exemplary. As an entrepreneur, your achievements have been remarkable. Happy birthday!
12. You are an icon of integrity, hard work and a great philanthropist with a Midas touch. The landmark of your achievements and leadership quality stand out as a beacon and a point of reference for generations to come. Happy birthday to my best boss ever!
13. On your special day, I am happy and proud to give you all the felicitations you deserve for your positive influence upon my life. You have consistently maintained your noble stance of adding smiles to faces. Happy birthday!
14. Thank you so much for your altruism, guidance and useful advice. Thank you for being a great boss. Here’s wishing you a day that’s as special as you are. Have a fantastic birthday!
15. Being blessed comes naturally. Here’s wishing you a successful career. Happy birthday!
Participating in your boss's birthday party with colleagues showing respect and affection for superiors is a necessity in the corporate environment. Above is a combination of meaningful birthday greetings for the boss we just introduced! Hopefully it will help you create fun for your boss on their birthday. Good luck!
Source: sweetytextmessages, 143greetings, holidappy
Professional Happy Birthday Wishes, Quotes & Messages for Your Boss or Ex Boss viz. Team Leader, Group Head, Project Manager, CEO.