Happy seventeenth birthday, dearest bestie!!!!!! Only God knows how grateful I am to have you(and via) as my BESTESTESTESTEST FRIENDS. Writing a letter .
To somebody who owns her own world. To somebody who’s intelligent yet insane. To somebody who can do anything: can sing, dance or act. To somebody who is too curious on stuff and won’t stop until she gets what she wants. To somebody who loves spending her time in front of the mirror, looking at her face and putting something.To somebody who would look at her face for at least ten times a day. To somebody who would persuade you to do things. To somebody who’s never tired of proving her point. As long as she believes in it, she would always explain it. To somebody who loves spending money as long as it isn’t hers. To somebody who was there for me when I needed her the most. To somebody who I can never get tired of. To somebody who annoys me as much as I annoy her. To somebody whom I can’t say NO. To somebody who accepts me for who I am. To somebody I treasure the most. To somebody I will always be proud of. To somebody whose birthday is today. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY. <3
Hi Bestie!!!!!!!!!! It has been a rough day for me because I was trying my best not to greet you! Thank God I was able to resist that urge. Happy seventeenth birthday, dearest bestie!!!!!! Only God knows how grateful I am to have you(and via) as my BESTESTESTESTEST FRIENDS. Writing a letter for you and posting it on Facebook with a collage of our pictures together would be a mainstream deed that’s why I’ll rather make a textpost here for you.((still mainstream i know)) I do not have any idea how my life would really be without you as my best friend. You know what I mean. We never quarrelled. WE MAY ARGUE A LOT BUT IT NEVER CAME TO A POINT WHERE WE WONT TALK TO EACH OTHER. The both of us couldn’t stand not talking to each other. We have endless conversations whenever we’re together. We have the same tastes and such. I do not know but maybe our trio, you via and me, is a match made from heaven. Quit acting like a bitch without us. WE DO IT ALTOGETHER.OKAY. After all what have happened, here we are studying in the same university yet we don’t see each other as often as we want!!!!! Dem schedules however, we can meet as long as we fix our freakin’ schedules.
Bianca, I THANK YOU SUPER SUPER FOR EVERYTHING. A thank you would never be enough but THANKYOU FOR STAYING BY MY SIDE. For being that someone who stood by my side when I was about to fall. Thank you for the advices and for defending((not a right term)) me. Should I say sorry? I have done nothing against you. Aha. But yeah.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BESTIE AND IM REALLY HOPING YOU HAD A GOOD ONE. I love you to the moon and back and if ever you will need me, I’ll be here. I WILL LISTEN AND IF I NEED TO SLAP YOU, I WILL DO TOO.
Please stay sweet and clingy and caring and pretty((eventho you’re not))
I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU KNOW. But kuya brian ehem ehem. I know. I won’t argue. But please. LET HIM BE YOU HAPPY EVER AFTER. ((HUWOW)) I don’t want you getting sad and hurt and crying over the phone. ((SOMETIMES I JUST WANNA LAUGH AT YOU BUT IM A GOOD FRIEND EHE))
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN AND IM REALLY HOPING THAT YOU WOULD NEVER CHANGE.
P.S SEE YOU TOMORROW :)
P.P.S FOODS PLEASE HEHEHE MWA
Cute Birthday Wishes For Best Friends — Happy Birthday Best Friend . If you continue to don't grasp what to write down on their timeline.
I am well aware that you are going to kill me for writing this. You have never been one for attention.
Actually, you tend to avoid it at all costs. Somewhere along the line though, you became best friends with me, the girl that attracts attention no matter how hard I try not to. Luckily, that has never stopped you from loving me.
To think about how just a few years ago we were strangers, completely blows my mind. We always laugh about how the universe had been toying with the concept of introducing us for years before, but I guess we just weren’t ready. I would occasionally attend your childhood church and we shared plenty of mutual friends. According to you, I was terrifying and you refused to introduce yourself to me. Seven years later, by fate, we became coworkers.
You preferred to keep to yourself and I was the loud and outspoken one. Somewhere along the line, our polar opposite personalities attracted to one another and we started a friendship.
I remember crashing the wedding of a friend from work. It was one of the first times we really hung out just the two of us. It wasn’t long after that day that we became inseparable. Our friends started to call us the dynamic duo which was known for always being up to no good.
I slowly let you in to my dark and twisty and showed you my demons. You trusted me enough to show me yourself in your most vulnerable light. We bonded faster than either of us expected. We were once strangers but now considered each other family.
Thank you for always being strong when I am weak. Thank you for laughing at my jokes, even when they may not be funny. Thank you for saving me from your angry, ginger cat every morning. Thank you for the adventures that always resulted in more selfies than we are willing to admit. Thank you for always staying by me even when I’m sad. Thank you for all the ugly picture ammo you have given me via snapchat. Thank you for all the inside jokes that nobody but us will understand.
Thank you for allowing me to learn some tough lessons on my own. Thank you for stopping me when I started to become destructive. Thank you for never questioning me, even when I questioned myself. You have saved me in so many ways.
So as we celebrate your birthday, I want to thank you for everything you do for me. Thank you for accepting me and loving me for exactly who I am; I know it’s not easy. I am stubborn, moody and sometimes borderline crazy, but you have always accepted me for me. Sometimes I have wondered when you will finally move on to a new best friend; one who isn’t such a mess. To my astonishment, you never do.
Finally, thank you for having forever changed my life in such a positive way. I am proud to call you my best friend.
We often send out love letters and paragraphs to our lovers, but our best friend also deserves at least a couple of messages throughout the year. After all, your best friend is the person whom you know you can always count on when times are rough.
“A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” Elbert Hubbard tweet
You are more than a friend. You’ve been together for the ups and downs. Your best friend is the person you always want to be with when you’re celebrating a happy event. And that’s why it’s also important to send them a touching little quotes and words from time to time. Also, don’t forget to become silly together with fun challenges to do with friends at home.
Below are some best friend paragraphs you can send to your best friend to make them feel loved and appreciated:
You’ve always been by my side since we were little kids. From youngsters with scraped knees to teenagers with broken hearts, we’ve always had each other’s backs. You’re the best friend anyone can ask for, and I just want to thank you for being with me through all this time. I love you best friend! tweet
No matter where life takes us to, I will always be there for you, because true friends always stick together and never leave each other. No matter what obstacles life may throw at us, we will always overcome it all, because two is always better than one. And you plus me equals an unbeatable and unstoppable team. I cherish you so much, my dearest friend. tweet
You are more than a friend. You’re my sister, my partner-in-crime, my other half. You know me better than I know myself. You know what I like, what I love, what I hate. You applaud my passions and tolerate my faults. You’re there for me, always. And it’s not always about what we say, or what we do – because you, by yourself, is enough. You, with your smile, your laugh, your friendship – it’s more than I deserve. We’ve laughed, we’ve cried, and we’re stronger than ever. Because there’s no me without you. You’re part of me – part of me, my life, my family, my entire world. tweet
Certain things happen in a certain way at a certain time and place for a certain reason. And sometimes, God brings certain people into our lives for a purpose, but whatever reasons He had in mind for making our path cross and bringing us together, I don’t really care, because I’m honored and grateful that He did. I love you always, my dearest friend. tweet
Hello my sweetest friend, I want you to know that I’m blessed to have a great friend like you. Your friendship is invaluable to place a price tag on, and it’s more precious than the finest gold and silver in the entire universe. You’ve touched my heart in so many ways that I could never have thought of your care and love and I will always treasure our friendship with every breath in me. I love you, my beautiful friend. tweet
They say you don’t get to pick who you’re related to. That’s true. But you do get to pick who your family is. Your real family. And you’ll always be my family. We’re closer than sisters could be, thicker than any thieves. You know all my secrets, all my wild ambitions. You support every one of my craziest fantasies. What would I do without you? I guess I’d have to watch Rent and Titanic on my own, on the couch, with a pint of ice cream and no one to cry with. I’d have to learn to take care of myself. I’d have to dole out my own advice. I’d have to scheme and dream – all on my own. tweet
Your best friend wishes you a happy birthday. . I don't really know how to write long epistles but I say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU DEAR! 41.
It can be hard to find exactly the words to say to your best friend on their birthday. So instead of just saying happy birthday best friend, use my list of happy birthday wishes to help you brainstorm!
There’s plenty of birthday wishes for your best friend to chose from. So whether you are looking for something sentimental, funny, weird, casual, or something in between; I’ve got you covered.
1. My birthday wish for you: I hope you never stop enjoying the small things in life. Because that’s what makes life worth living. I hope you take time to enjoy the present while working for a better future. I hope your year is full of memories, happiness, and adventure.
2. You’re older than you’ve been. But look on the bright side, you’re younger now than you’ll ever be!
3. I hope your birthday is as sweet as the cake. And the year to follow is filled with as much joy as you bring your friends!
4. May your birthday be amazingly awesome and your hangover be mercifully minor.
5. The more you live, the younger you become. Maybe that’s why you look so good for your age!
6. Be who you are, because who you are is amazing. Happy birthday to my best friend!
7. Woohoo! Cake, booze, and partying! Oops… I mean… happy birthday!
8. There’s no way that your birthday can be as happy as you make me. But I hope it’s close!
9. Through thick and thin, you were always there for me. Just know that I’ll always be there for you when you need me.
10. There are friends and then there are best friends, happy birthday to the best friend I could have asked for!
11. The best gift is the gift of friendship. So, that is what I got you for your birthday! Don’t worry… I got you a real present too.
12. It’s your birthday! Which means it’s a great excuse to make some bad decisions, let’s party it up!
13. Best friends are the friends who keep your embarrassing secrets private. Thank you for always keeping my less than proud moments under wraps.
14. Hey it’s your birthday and I just wanted to let you know that you’ll never have to face a problem alone. I may not be able to solve every problem but I’ll always be here for you when you need me.
15. When I think back to all the things we’ve been through, I’m so thankful that I got to go through everything with you by my side. Happy birthday to my best friend who never let me go it alone.
16. Hey you! It’s your birthday! Cake! Candles! Drinks! Presents! More drinks! Can you tell I’m excited?
17. I love it when it’s your birthday, because it means we have a great excuse to go out and have some fun! Let’s go celebrate!
18. You’ll never have to walk the world alone. As long as my heart beats, you’ll have me.
19. As long as I have a couch, you’ll have a couch to crash on. No matter what happens. You’ll always have a place if you need it.
20. What is a friend? You. You is a friend. You is my best friend. Best friend is have birthday. Happy birthday.
21. Happy birthday to my best friend. I hope it is filled with awesomeness!
22. Perfect birthday? Good food, good drinks, great friends, and lots of birthday presents and wishes!
23. It’s your day! But leave it in the capable hands of your best friends. We’ll treat you right!
24. If your birthday is half as amazing as you are, it’s going to be epic. Happy birthday to the best friend a person could ask for!
25. I hope you have a very hoppy birthday. Full of beers and cheers!
26. Best friends are like farts. Some are quiet. Some are loud. They embarrass you in public. They make you feel good. And they make you laugh.
27. For your birthday I got you hugs, kisses, and birthday wishes! Plus, dinner is on me!
28. Sure, you’re a year older, but we’ve got a lot more years of shenanigans ahead of us. When we’re in the old folks home we’ll still be causing trouble!
29. How old are you?! Nah, you don’t look a day over amazing.
30. Birthdays are like your own personal Christmas! Merry birthday to my best friend!
31. You aren’t getting older. You’re gaining XP. And it isn’t a birthday party. It’s a level up party!
32. My best friend is sweeter than cake, more colorful than confetti, and hotter than a candle. And it’s her birthday. Happy birthday!
33. When I first met you, I had no idea how important you would be to me. Happy birthday to my best friend in the world.
34. Best friends are like presents. You are always happy to see them. Happy birthday to the best present that life has given me.
35. You’re not just my best friend. You’re my sister. You may not have been born my sister, but we are family and we’ll always be family.
36. It’s not the number of friends. It’s the quality of them. Thanks for being the best of the best. I hope you have a wonderful birthday!
37. Life’s too short to spend it with people you don’t love. That’s why I hang out with you so much. Happy birthday!
38. It’s your birthday, but let’s not focus on the number of years gone by. Let’s look forward to the years to come! I’m planning on having a lot of fun in the coming years with my best friend!
39. It’s your birthday. You can dance if you want to. You can leave your cares behind. And if you need a dance partner, count me in!
40. You are smart, caring, funny, and a joy to be around. You remind me of myself! Happy birthday!
41. Forget your age and live the life your inner child wants to live!
42. Like Chili Davis said: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. Happy birthday to my best friend, I hope you never grow up!
43. On your birthday, I just wanted to let you know that you are an amazing friend. Every life you touch, you make better.
44. Hey! It’s your birthday. Which means it’s time to put on that crown. You are a queen today and we are your loyal subjects. What mischief would her majesty like to get into?
45. Most of my best memories have you in them. Thank you for being such a great friend and walking beside me on this journey called life.
46. Today is your birthday. It’s the day we celebrate how ridiculously awesome you are!
47. Soooo I forgot, which one of us is supposed to be the bad influence? Doesn’t matter. It’s your birthday. We can both be!
48. You’ve been my own personal cheer leader, my therapist, and my voice of reason. But most importantly, you are my best friend. Happy birthday. You are amazing!
49. I love having someone in my life that I don’t have to be an adult around. Thank you so much for bringing out the kid in me. I hope you have a joyful birthday!
50. I don’t know what I would do without a great friend like you. Happy birthday to my best friend!
51. A best friend is someone who makes you feel comfortable being who you really are. Thanks for putting up with my craziness all these years!
52. To my best friend, I wish you all the happiness in the world in the coming year. I hope your birthday is the best and the days after it are even better.
53. Hanging out with you is always a blast and even more so on your birthday! So, let’s go out and make your birthday special!
54. Since it’s your birthday, I just wanted to let you know, you are my best friend. The very best friend I’ve ever had. I’m so glad you came into my life.
55. When we hang out, it’s like the world is a little brighter. Thanks for always making my world much better. I hope your birthday is as wonderful as you are.
56. To my best friend, I wish you the best birthday ever!
57. Hey best friend. It’s your birthday. And you need to know that you rock. Thanks for being awesome.
58. Whenever you feel down or think just can’t do something, just imagine me giving you a gigantic high five with a ridiculous look on my face. That should help. In the meantime though, happy birthday!
59. Best friends must walk a fine line between stopping their friend from making big bad decisions and encouraging them to make small bad decisions that are a lot of fun. And no one does it better than my partner in crime.
60. Friends are like family that we get to choose. I’m glad I made such a good choice!
61. Happy birthday to my adventure buddy. I hope this coming year will be filled with many more fun adventures together!
62. Friendships are like trees. You must water them for them to grow. So, let’s order some drinks!
63. You’ll be my best friend forever! …… Because you already know too much.
64. Here’s to all the inside jokes, all the stupid things we’ve done together, all the memories we’ve shared. May the years to come be filled with many more.
65. I probably wouldn’t fight a tiger for you or a lion. But I would definitely shoo a cat that was giving you the stink eye! Happy birthday to the friend that I would do almost anything for.
66. Thank you for accepting me for who I am and always encouraging me to be the person I should be.
67. Thanks for being weird with me. You are the best!
68. If you ever kill someone, call me first. I’ll help you get rid of the body. That’s your birthday present my friend, one free body disposal. The second time it happens, I’ll have to charge.
69. There are a lot of people who know a lot of my stories. But you were there to help me create all those great stories!
70. Happy birthday to my best friend. We are getting older, but we still have fun. In fact, we’ll probably be up to same shenanigans when we are in an old folks home together!
71. Time can change a lot but it will never change how much I care for you, my best friend.
72. Happy birthday to my best friend and part time therapist. Thanks for always listening to my problems and trying to help!
73. Hey, you’re weird. But it’s okay because I’m weird too. I’m so glad we get to be weird together.
74. Your problems are my problems. And I celebrate your successes like they were my own. I’ve always got your back. No matter what.
75. Thank you for always helping me live life to the fullest. I couldn’t ask for a better friend than you!
76. I don’t care about having lots of friends. I only care about have great friends. Like you!
77. I’ve seen you at your best and I’ve seen you at your darkest. And I still think you are one of the most amazing people I’ve ever met.
78. I’ve had a lot of half-ass friends in my life. That’s why I’m so happy I found a whole-ass friend!
79. Happy birthday to the person who always says yes to my crazy ideas! My life wouldn’t be nearly as fun without my best friend in it!
80. I’ve got lots of friends who make me laugh, but only you make me laugh so hard I snort. I’m so lucky to have you as my best friend. I hope your birthday is as fun as you are!
81. Thank you for always being there to save me from my dumb mistakes. I almost feel bad how many times you bailed me out. But because you are so thoughtful, you make just as many dumb mistakes as I do so I can bail you out and don’t have to feel bad!
82. Hey I just wanted to you to know that whenever you have a crazy idea, my only question will be: “What time?”
83. You make the most boring activities fun, you make the most serious situations hilarious, you make my world a better place.
84. My best friend has the most amazing, wonderful, humble, and all around just fantastic best friend! Happy birthday from your best friend!
85. For your birthday, here is my promise to you. If you yell Marco and I’m in earshot, I will always yell Polo. Because that’s what best friends do.
86. As long as you are my friend, you’ll never have to do silly stuff alone. Have a wonderful birthday and if you do anything ridiculous I’ll be right next to you doing the same thing.
87. I know I’m not always a perfect friend. But I’ll always be a loyal friend. I hope your birthday is as amazing as you are.
88. Whenever we hang out I feel like I’m home. Thank you for being such an amazing friend all these years.
89. When we became friends, you didn’t know what you were getting into. But now that we are best friends you are stuck with me. Mwhahahaha… I mean happy birthday!
90. Sure, no one else finds our antics amusing. But we do and that’s what is important! Happy birthday to my partner in crime.
91. Life’s a road and I’m glad to have you next to me on the journey. Through thick and thin, let’s get to our destination together.
92. It’s your birthday. Let’s do something stupid together.
93. I’d follow you through hell and back. But after we get done with that, I get to plan the next road trip. Happy birthday to my best and craziest friend.
94. Having lots of friends is great, but life just wouldn’t be the same without a best friend to share everything with. Thank you for being the such an amazing friend.
95. If they made a movie about our friendship, I’m not sure if anyone would watch it. But it would be my new favorite movie. Happy birthday to my best friend, you’ll always be a movie star in my eyes!
96. No matter how long we are apart, when we get back to together it’s always just like old times.
97. I don’t know how you put up with me, but I’m so glad you do!
98. When things are bad, let me know I’ll try to make them better. When things are going great, let me know I’ll celebrate with you. Middle of the night or middle of the day, I’ll always be there for you.
99. It’s my best friends’ birthday! Let’s make some fun mistakes!
100. I love it how we finish each other’s…. So, for your birthday I just want to say….
101. If you decided to become a hermit and live out in the middle of nowhere, I’d still visit you. Probably not often, but I’d come, and I’d bring booze.
102. Friends are the people who do all the weird things that you thought no one else did. Thanks for being weird like me. Happy birthday!
103. It’s hard to shop for a birthday present for someone who has everything. I mean you already have the best gift of all, a great best friend!
104. It’s your birthday, let’s get you all liquored up so you’ll do something embarrassing I can tease you about it later! Isn’t that what best friends are for?
105. We are different in a lot of ways, but that’s what makes us such good friends. Puzzle pieces need to be different to fit together! Happy birthday to my favorite corner piece.
106. When it comes to friends, like Al Capone said, it’s better to have four quarters than a hundred pennies. Happy birthday to my favorite quarter!
107. If you could rate friends, I’d only give you 1 star. That way I could have you all to myself! Happy birthday from the only best friend you’re allowed to have.
108. Great friends are like jeans. When you find one that fits perfectly, keep them forever. Happy birthday to the greatest friend, I hope I don’t ever wear you out!
109. Friends come and go, but best friends are the ones who stick around. I look forward to celebrating many more birthdays with you!
110. To my best friend, I hope for all the fun and happiness you could ask for on your birthday and for the days to come!
111. I know this past year was a rough one. But I’m sure the coming year will be your best yet! Happy birthday, this is the year that everything will go right, I can feel it!
112. My best friend deserves the best birthday. But I don’t have the funds for the best birthday ever, but just know you deserve it!
113. Did you know in some countries it’s customary for the person having the birthday to pay for all the drinks? Good thing you don’t live there. Drinks are on me tonight!
114. Happy birthday to my amazing, cool, hilarious, best friend. There’s no one else I would rather spend the day with!
115. Hey, thanks for being you. You are one of a kind and my best friend. Happy birthday and keep being awesome.
116. Attention, this is a message from the best friend broadcasting service. It is your birthday. Hooray. Thank you for your attention. You may now continue being your awesome self.
117. Well, one year older. The years fly by. There are so many the things we’ve done and seen. Time seems to slip away, but some of the best times have been spent with you.
118. You’ve been such a wonderful friend. I couldn’t ask for a better friend than you! Happy birthday, I hope your birthday is as amazing as you are!
119. Best friends are there in good times and bad. Through the sun and the storms. Best friends like you make the bad times tolerable and the good time even better!
120. Friends are like trees, the older they get the more beautiful they are!
121. It’s so wonderful having such a great friend to grow older with. And let’s face it, the older we get the better we get!
122. It’s your birthday, now you can bask in the glow of all those birthday candles on your cake!
123. Happy birthday to the friend I can always count on to like all my photos and posts. Thanks for always making me look cooler than I am!
124. My dearest friend I hope all your wishes come true on your birthday.
125. When I’m with you I have more fun than when I’m with anyone else!
126. Whether we are out causing trouble or just relaxing on the couch in our pajamas, we always have fun. So I know on your birthday we are going to have a blast!
127. Hey bestie, you sometimes you need to be reminded of how great you are. Happy birthday to my awesome best friend!
128. We are so loud when we hang out we must annoy everyone around us, but I wouldn’t have it any other way!
129. Happy birthday to my brother from another mother!
130. Best friends are like chips and salsa, syrup and pancakes, cake and icing, they work so well together and just aren’t the same without each other! Now let’s enjoy some of that cake and icing!
131. Why are you my friend? It’s not one thing, it’s the thousands of little things that you do. It’s the hundreds of inside jokes. It’s the road trips. It’s the late-night talks. It’s you being you.
132. Friendship. F is for fun. R is for really fun. I is for ummm I don’t know. Forget it, let’s go grab some drinks and have fun for your birthday!
133. Happy birthday to my best friend. You are better than a life sized majestic chocolate statue of a unicorn. That’s how amazing you are.
134. Even when we do nothing together, I still have a wonderful time. I love that. Happy birthday to the best friend I’ve ever had.
135. Thank you so much for being there whenever I need you, no matter what. You are a true friend. And to my best of friends, I want to wish you the happiest of birthdays. And I believe this next year will be your best yet!
136. Happy birthday! If anyone messes with you on your special day, just let me know. I’ll punch them right in their stupid face. Just one of the many benefits of having an awesome best friend like me!
137. If you fall, I’ll be there to pick you up again. Right after I stop laughing. Happy birthday!
138. I hope your birthday is so amazing you never forget it or that it is so amazing you can’t remember it. Either way, happy birthday!
139. It’s your birthday! I would say let’s go out have fun and act like idiots. But that’s what we do every time we hang out! Here’s to the greatest best friend there ever was.
140. For your birthday, I just wanted to remind you, I’m always here if you need me. On the weekend or on a week day, 24/7. If you call at 4am, I’ll pick up. Here’s to you bestie, I hope your special day is amazing!
141. If you get arrested on your birthday, I won’t be able to bail you out. Because I’ll be right next to you.
142. You make me laugh harder than anyone else. You’ve made me laugh so hard I peed myself. You are my best friend and always will be. I hope your birthday is as wonderful as you are!
143. It’s your birthday. I just wanted to take this opportunity to tell you … that you’ll never have to do anything stupid alone.
144. As your best friend, it is my job to embarrass you. But it’s your birthday, so I’ll give you a break… until 12am.
145. Happy birthday to my best friend in the world. And since I’m not tight with any aliens or astronauts, I guess you’re my best friend in the whole universe!
146. I don’t have to tell you how awesome you are or how great of a friend you are. But it’s your birthday, so I will. You are the best!
147. Happy birthday to the friend who makes my family question my sexuality.
148. If I had to be stuck on a deserted island with only person, it would be you. Sure, you might not be a survival expert, but at least you’d make desperately trying to avoid death fun!
149. Sometimes it’s a mystery why we choose certain people to be our friends. But with you it’s obvious. You are an amazing person. And I hope you have an amazing birthday!
150. You’ll get lots of happy birthday wishes today. But who wishes you the happiest of happy birthday wishes? Me. That’s who.
151. So, as you know, I’m not exactly rolling in money. So, your gift isn’t the best. But that doesn’t mean I don’t think you are the best. You are! I just can’t afford the birthday gift you deserve.
Looking for more happy birthday friend images?
Happy birthday dad wishes – Tell your dad how much he means to you on his birthday!
Happy birthday cousin – Need some birthday wishes for your cousin? We’ve definitely got you covered!
Happy birthday sister – We’ve got all the birthday wishes you could ever want for your sister, and plenty more!
Filed Under: birthday wishes
Hi, my letter to bestie went on something like this. Happy B'day Best Friend Dear What is the best birthday wish message for my best friend? 222,579 Views.