If your dearly departed mother is celebrating her birthday today, you Here are the “happy birthday in heaven mom” wishes that you can.
The best collection of Happy Birthday in Heaven will give you blessings, messages with images to pray and send greetings to someone who is in Heaven.
In everyone’s life journey, there is always a stop. That ‘stop’ means people are ready to have another new journey, but in heaven. For us, losing somebody we love is absolutely the saddest moment ever. However, they are still living – inside our heart, our memories – and still watching, following us from heaven. Therefore, they are still somehow living and waiting for us to wish them the best wishes on their birthday.
It would be great to wish them a happy birthday even that they are no longer being with us. From the world, every heartful wish will be sent to your friends, your family who passed away. That would be the best gift for them, bringing them all of the most beautiful and unforgettable memories back.
Here are top 30 happy birthday wish in heaven that you can dedicate to them.
May the angels celebrate your birthday with us in the heaven right now. Wish you the happiest birthday, Mom.
Looking at the sky, I can see you smiling and waving hands. Even though you are taken away from us, you are still living inside my heart.
This birthday wish I sent to you to show how much I missed you. Wish you have a great time in the heaven. I love you, Mom.
It is the hardest time of my life living without you. But I believe that you always protect me no matter how far we go. I miss you.
Wherever you are now, I just want to wish you the happiest birthday day ever.
For all the care and love you give to me, all the lessons you taught, let me sent you my love via these balloons.
For the person who means so much to me, happy birthday. I hope the nice angels are singing you the happy songs.
If I could choose to be the child of someone, I would definitely and always choose you as my Dad. Nobody can alter. Happy birthday.
You are so wonderful. I am glad to have such a best friend in life. Lots of love sent to you. Happy birthday.
It is your birthday and now you are not here as usual. Although it is hard, I still want to wish you a happy birthday.
In the sky full of stars, you are the brightest one. I believe every night, you shine to let me know you are still watching us from the heaven.
I sent to you all my love and care, though you are so far from us. We miss you each day.
I have a wish that I could fly to the heaven to bring you home back again. I miss you so much.
You are like another ‘me’ living in the heaven, to follow and direct me to the right way. It is cool, but I miss you.
Now I am given so much care and love from others, but they are not much as yours given to me. Nothing can fullfill that love.
I miss you every single day, but I on this special day, it evokes all memories, making me miss you more and more. Happy birthday.
I feel like I am the happiest person to have such a great brother like you. Even though you are not here, I always believe that you are watching me somewhere.
Happy birthday to the best friend ever of mine. I miss you so much. Let me send you my tender love to the heaven.
You are not standing in front of me, smiling anymore. But I know you are smiling in my heart. Happy birthday.
Thanks for being with me whenever I need you. I always cherish those moments. Send you all my love. Happy birthday.
You maybe don’t know how much you mean to me: love, care, happiness, joy… You are a piece of my heart living so far.
Let the wings of the birds send you all of my love, care, and miss. I miss you so much, Mom. Do you know that?
I made this birthday cake for you as usual, but there is one thing different, now I am going to be the one who blows these candles for you. Happy birthday.
You are the best present God sent to me. You are not here, but you will never leave my heart. I love and miss you.
I hope my wishes can put nice smiles on your face and big happiness on your life. Enjoy your life in the heaven.
We were celebrating your birthday years ago. Today, angels in heaven will replace us to sing you happy birthday songs.
Hope my wishes and love reach you. You give me the reason to live and courage to go through obstacles. I miss you.
I know I will even suffer the pain of losing you every day, but today I will be happy to wish you a happy birthday my dear.
You are always the best song relaxing my mind and the brightest star shining my dark way. Happy birthday.
If tears could form a river to the heaven and memories a boat. I will sail up there to visit you. I miss you.
Filed Under: Birthday, Images, Messages, Sayings, WishesTagged With: birthday in heaven, birthday wishes in heaven, Happy Birthday in Heaven, happy birthday wishes in heaven for mom, heaven
Happy Birthday, Mom Birthday Qoutes, Happy Birthday Mom, Happy Birthday Day Card Mum Quotes From Daughter, Happy Birthday Mom From Daughter.
The only time she smiled when you cried was the moment she brought you into this world. She embraced you in her arms and then, you became her world. A mother is an epitome of sacrifice and love. She does everything in her capacity to keep her children happy and make them feel extraordinary on special days.
You can make her feel special too, with best wishes for her special day: her birthday. With this MomJunction’s list of marvelous birthday messages, you can make her feel like the luckiest mom on the planet.
She stands by you through thick and thin, she cries when you get hurt, she laughs when you crack a joke, she feels proud when you win, and she encourages you to do better when you fail. She is irreplaceable. Let her know that with these heartfelt birthday wishes:
2. “No one can love me more, no one can understand me better than you do. No one can inspire me more, no one can hug me as warmly as you do. Happy birthday, mom!”
3. “You’ve always been the wind that helped the boat of my life sail through high tides, choppy waters, and endless storms. Happy birthday, ma.”
4. “I believe in angels, superheroes, miracles, blessings, good luck, and destiny. Because I find all these in you, mom. You are my everything. Happy birthday, mom!”
5. “Destiny may have made you my mom, but I chose you as my best friend. Happy birthday, my friendly mom!”
7. “Mom, sometimes I may not like you. But I never let my moods make you feel that I don’t love you. Happy birthday my dearest mom!”
8. “When I wasn’t true to my self, you told me to listen to my heart while others were egging me on to do stuff that I never wanted to. Thanks, mom, for that and everything! Happy birthday!”
9. “Dear mom, I don’t know what I’d do without you. But I do know that there is nothing I can’t do when I’m with you. Happy birthday!”
10. “My dearest mom, thank you for being so patient with me for so many years. Thank you for your unconditional love and the ability to find happiness in small things! I hope that when I am your age, I will have these traits too. Happy Birthday, mom!”
12. “The safest and the most peaceful place in the world lies is my mom’s hugs to me. Happy birthday, mommy!”
13. “Happy birthday to my beautiful mom – the woman who sacrificed many precious moments in her life, so that I could have them in mine.”
[ Read: Thank You Quotes For Parents]
14. “I wish that your eyes always be free of tears, on your birthday and always. Love you ma!”
15. “The definition of motherhood would be meaningless if it didn’t have you as an example. Happy birthday, mom!”
17. “Mom, thank you for your unconditional love, boundless patience, amazing warmth and endless support. You are my angel, happy birthday!”
18. “Birthdays are like candies. Instead of counting and choosing the best ones, enjoy each one of them. Happy bday to the sweetest mother!”
19. “Happy birthday to my superhero! When I got older, I realized how precious our moments together are. Only your heartwarming hugs warm my heart. You are an amazing friend, guide, and confidant, all rolled into the bestest mom.”
20. “You may look fragile and feminine, but you are the strongest person I’ve known in my life! The only wish I have is to see your eyes sparkle with joy. Happy birthday dear mom!”
22. Happy birthday to the most awesome mom! Each time I do something right, I remember that it was you I learned them from. I owe you so much!
23. “Happy birthday to the prettiest, smartest and kindest mother on the Earth! You are so lucky because you have an awesome daughter you’ve passed on these traits to.”
24. “Thank you for supporting when I needed it and giving me hope when I was hopeless. Your faith in me helped me stand firmly on my feet. You are priceless to me. Happy birthday!”
25. “My dear mom, it doesn’t matter where I go, what I do and how far I am from you. A part of my heart is always where you are, a place that is paradise on Earth, a place that I call home. Happy birthday, mommy!”
27. “My greatest wish is to grow up and be just like you. Happy Birthday, Mother. I thank you for all of your strength and advice that made me the person I am today.”
28. “One more year older just means one more year wiser. Thank you for sharing your invaluable wisdom – from mending broken hearts to unclogging the drain – over the years.
29. “One day of the year I can always do my best to show you how you make me feel every day. Today is your day, and I hope you enjoy what I have in store. Happy Birthday, Mother!”
30. “No matter what I have said in the past, deep within my heart you’re the only one I always look up to, my dearest mom. Happy birthday!”
Back to top
[ Read: Best Quotes On Mother ]
‘Men are what their mothers make them.’
Your mom’s birthday is the perfect time to do something exceptional that she can cherish forever. With these incredibly special birthday wishes, let her know how much you mean to her, how blessed you are to be her son, and thank her for shaping you up into a good person.
32. . “You are rare like a diamond, beautiful like a goddess and pure like an angel. I can’t tell you how blessed I am to have a mother like you. Happy birthday to you, dear mom!”
33. “Happy birthday! May you always have plenty of happiness, health, love, and everything else your big heart desires.”
34. “Thank you for never, ever giving up on me, even when everybody else thought I was bad news. You had faith in me. You loved me. Now I’m a better and happier person. You’re my champion, Mom! Happy birthday!”
35. “Words are not enough to express the gratitude you deserve for all that you have done for us throughout the years. But we try: We love you, mom. Happy birthday!”
37. “Mother, I wish you a day that is as beautiful and special as you are. Very happy birthday to you Mother. I love you from the bottom of my heart.”
38. “Mother, there is a special place in the deepest trenches of my heart only for you. Happy birthday, mother. You’re the best!”
39. “I am the luckiest person in the world to have a mother like you. I truly appreciate everything you have ever done for me. Today being your special day, I want to wish you the best of everything. Have the happiest and sweetest of birthdays, Mom.”
40. “From the day you brought me into this world, you have always guided and protected me. I could never repay you for all that you have done for me. Not even all the wealth in this world can be enough for that. All I can say is that I appreciate and love you for everything. Have a wonderful birthday, Mom.”
42. “The world is a better place for me thanks to your presence in my life. Thank you so much, mom, for all your love and support. Happy birthday!”
43. “To a mother who has always loved and protected me: I want to remind you once again that you are the greatest mom on the Earth. Have a happy birthday. And may all your dreams come true.”
44. “If I were to write down all the wonderful things you have done for me, it would fill dozens of books. Thank you for showing me such extraordinary love. Happy birthday to the greatest Mother in the universe!”
45. 45. “Hey, mom! Thanks for giving me the best birthdays over the years. Let’s do something special for yours. You name it, and I’ll make it for dinner.”
47. “In addition to being the best Mother in the world, you are also my hero and strength. I’m grateful to God for making a wonderful woman my mother. Happy birthday, Mom. I love you so much.”
[ Read: Love Messages For Wife ]
48. “I regard no man as poor who has a godly mother.” Happy Birthday, Mom! – Abraham Lincoln
49. “Mama, you are the reason I am in this beautiful world. You are the most special lady to me. Enjoy your birthday.”
50. “You are the only person that has always given me a shoulder to cry on, a joke to laugh at, and a piece of advice to frown at! Happy birthday, Mom!”
52. “I am grateful to have a wonderful woman like you for being my Mom. Happy Birthday and I wish you many more to come!”
53. “Mom, through the years I’ve watched you grow older and wiser. Even as the years go by, your love grows stronger and unfaltering.”
54. “When you are older, I will do everything for you just like you did for me back when I was little. I love you! Happy birthday and have a great day mom!”
55. “My love is nothing when compared to yours. Thank you for everything you do. You’re the best mother in the whole world. Happy birthday to the one person that made me who I am now! Love you, Mom!”
57. “Mom, I may be grown up now, but I want to remain your kid forever. Happy birthday mom!”
58. “To the most special mom in the world, I wish you the happiest of birthdays! You are the light on my darkest of days. Thank you for being here for me always.”
Back to top
[ Read: Good Morning Messages For Wife ]
She is your guardian angel, your fairy, your teacher, and of course the very reason for your existence. If your mom is your pride, her birthday is a perfect time for you to express all your love and gratitude for her. Here are some beautiful birthday wishes that can give you the right amount of inspiration:
59. “When I become a mother someday, I will strive to be like you. Mom, you are the strongest and most beautiful woman I know. Happy bday!”
60. “You taught me everything I know today. There is nothing else you could possibly do for me. Stay just as lovely and caring as ever. Happy birthday!”
62. “This year, I wanted to do something different, so I made a list of everything I love about you. I ran out of paper, so here is a text. You are the absolute best mother anyone could have.”
63. “You loved me like I was the only thing you had. You gave me nothing but your best. You raised me with all your love, and there is nothing I didn’t have enough of. Happy birthday, mom!”
64. “There is no birthday gift I can buy to express my love and appreciation for you. Happy birthday!”
65. “Happy birthday, mom. You’ll always be my favorite parent. After all, we all know I’m your favorite daughter.”
67. “You are more than a priceless jewel in my life, mom. I don’t need anyone else because I have you in my life. Happy birthday, mom!”
68. “Your strength brought me into this world. Your patience kept me in it! Happy birthday, mom, and thanks for everything!”
69. “Dear mom, no matter how old I get, you will always be my rock and the person I run to when I need a shoulder to lean on. Have a wonderful birthday!”
Back to top
[ Read: Beautiful Marriage Quotes ]
If ever there was a daily prayer for mothers, similar to something we have recited in schools, it would go like this: “Thank you mom for the food you cook, thank you mom for the warm hugs and kisses, thank you mom for taking care of me, thank you mom for guiding me, and thank you mom for everything.”
We probably would run out of words and space to thank her. So to make it simple, we have compiled a list of short and sweet birthday wishes that can leave mommy dearest teary-eyed.
70. “I wish you sunshine, blue skies and chirping birds this morning and every morning. Happy birthday, mom!”
72. “Happy birthday, mom. You deserve to enjoy every bit of it. I hope your day is filled with love and warm wishes.”
73. “I have had the best birthdays over the years thanks to you, mom. I return this gesture as you celebrate your birthday today. Have a good one.”
74. “You are all I ever wanted to be in life. Thank you for being the inspiring example you have been to me all of my life. Happy birthday, mom!”
75. “I want to beat every other person you know so that I can be the first to wish you a happy birthday. Wishing you all the best, my special mom.”
77. “Mom, you are an irreplaceable person in my life. No one can do what you do. I wish you long life and happiness in your life, sweet mom. Happy birthday!”
78. “Mothers are what make home worth missing. I can’t wait to return home and spend this fabulous day with you. Happy birthday mom!”
79. “Mom, after all these years, nothing has changed your love and devotion towards the family. You are my true heroine. Happy birthday, mom!”
80. “I love you, until the sun loses its shine. Nothing can compare my love for you. Be happy, look perfect and enjoy this day. You deserve it all today on your Birthday! Happy birthday, mom!”
82. “You held me in your arms, fed me, and loved me endlessly. You gave me everything back then and you give me everything now. On your birthday, I wish you all the best because you deserve it. Happy birthday, mother, you are my everything!”
83. “Whenever I fell, you picked me right back up again. You gave me the love I needed. Today is your birthday so make it the best day ever.”
[ Read: Romantic Ways To Give Birthday Surprise To Wife ]
84. “Mom, I’m so honored to be your child. It’s more than blessing for me to have you as my lovely mother. Happy birthday!”
85. “Happy Birthday Mom! There is nothing more precious than the gentle ties that bond us together.”
87. “We’re celebrating your birthday today. I can say that I am very grateful you were born on this day. Because without you, there would be no me. Happy birthday!”
Back to top
Your mom gave you life. She may not always be around but her presence is always felt. If you want to pay your respects and send out your sincere wishes to your mom in heaven, here are a few you might want to consider.
88. “Even when I don’t see you, the thought of you makes me feel loved. Often, I catch myself doing something right and realize that it was you who taught me to do it. I owe so much to you, mom! Happy birthday!”
89. “As we visit your resting place on this special day, we feel the sadness that will never go away. For ever since you have left us, life has never been the same for us. Yet, it comforts us to know that one day, we’ll be together again. Happy bday in heaven, mom!”
90. “My eyes are brimming with tears for all the gratitude that I want to express to you. But even a thousand words won’t be enough for it. Best bday, mom. I love you.”
92. “I celebrate this special day for a special someone who was the source of inspiration and guiding light for the entire family. Happy birthday dear mom!”
93. “Today, we are celebrating one more year of your life. Even though you are no longer with us mom, please know that we are thinking of you and that we miss you terribly. Happy birthday mom!”
94. “Wonderful bday, mom! I hope that you feel very special today. Even if you are not here with us celebrating your birthday, please know that we love you and we still think of you every day.”
95. “It’s your birthday mom, so here we are, gathered at your resting place to wish you a very happy bday and to let you know how much we miss you so!”
97. “Dear mom, on your birthday, we want you to know how grateful we are for all the great things you have done to make us happy. We miss you so much mom, happy birthday in heaven!”
98. “Mom is such a special word and the loveliest that I have ever heard. Above all the rest mom, you are very special, and you are simply the best. You may not be here now, but you are truly missed, happy birthday!”
Back to top
[ Read: Ways To Love Your Husband ]
Children always have something funny to say to their moms. You may have grown up, but you can still be funny, right? Here are a few funny birthday wishes you may can use. Of course, we don’t mean to be offensive. We just want to make your mom smile.
99. “I’m going to make this birthday special for you, mom, just to make you regret all those empty threats you made about giving me up for adoption.”
100. “Dear mom. Thank goodness that I’m finally old enough to show you how I really party. Happy birthday to you!”
102. “I’m your kid forever. Sending you special wishes written in crayon.”
103. “We want you to have a wonderful birthday, mom. So as your gift, we are sending dad away on extended vacation.”
104. “I just came over because I smelled birthday cake…and, of course, because I have the greatest mother in the world! Happy Birthday to you, Mom!”
105. “Dear mom. You are responsible for the person I am today. So when I mess up, remember that I am just a product of my upbringing. Have a special birthday!”
107. “My heart is playing a happy tune to celebrate your special day today. Happy birthday, mom!”
Moms deserve the world. When you are not happy with just a wish but cannot give her the world either, write her a poem.
Back to top
[ Read: Lovely Wedding Anniversary Gift Ideas ]
There’s nothing like wishing your mom a happy birthday with a warm hug. But if you live away from her or just want to make the hug a bit more precious, you can add a warm birthday wish or poem to the cart. Use them as they are, or get inspired by them to create your own, personalized wishes. We hope that these birthday messages let you express your feelings of love and gratitude to your mom.
A wonderful and lovely happy birthday to your mom!
Have any birthday wish ideas for mums? Then, leave them in the comments section below.
This article contains incorrect information.
This article doesnt have the information Im looking for.
This article changed my life!
This article was informative.
|Happy Birthday in Heaven Mom Quotes, Poems, I Miss You Wishes to Heaven Images|
Missing you my lovely mother. Today is truly filled with memories of tears and happiness of all the birthday celebrations that we have shared all throughout the years, happy birthday in heaven my sweet mom!
Dear mom, happy birthday to you. Although I always miss you badly, the endless joy & happiness you have brought to my life still brings warmth to my heart. On your birthday, my only wish is for you to be cheerful & happy in heaven right now.
Dear Mother, your memories is the only solace for my life. Rest in peace mom.
Today I send my tears instead of wishes and flowers instead of giving you a beautiful birthday cards. You left us the most precious memories that will live forever in our hearts.
Happy birthday, Mother. You are always the 1st person I think of whenever I wake up every morning. I always missed you so much and I miss you much more today as it is your birthday. You truly are the best mom anyone can have. I love you forever, love you to infinity and beyond.
The sky is looking beautiful every day because Heaven fail to contain the beauty that you radiate there. I love you mom.
Although we miss you each and every day in our lives, the sadness seemed to hit us even more now as it is your birthday. We all wish lots of happiness for you in heaven, happy birthday.
No matter how much I try to move on from this pain, deep down inside I always knew that I can never get to hug my mom again in my life. I miss you.
The sweet memory of a dear one however far away is like a soothing melody that lingers in the heart. It is like a beautiful rainbow that lingers in the sky. The portrait of past that can never ever die.
This is the end for the collection of Happy Birthday in Heaven Mom Quotes, Poems, I Miss You Wishes to Heaven Images.
Celebrating birthday of our loved ones who have passed. In loving memory of Mom Tracy DeLucia - Happy Birthday In Heaven (Official Lyric Video).
It is your mom’s birthdayand she is no more with you. She is in Heaven! It really is difficult to live without your mother because she is your hugest support who loves you unconditionally and worries about you every second. She is the one who takes care of you with all of her efforts for her whole life. Maybe Heaven is the much better place for her now. You must be missing her because it is the birthday of your mother and this day truly precious for you than any other day ever. You must be missing those moments that you all spent with your mother on every of her birthday. Well, that’s truly heartbreaking that she is not with you. But still the celebrations are in your heart and remember those memories you had with her. Wish her a Happy Birthday In Heaven! We have collected and made a list of Birthday Wishes For Mom In Heaven which are all full of beautiful words to wish your mother in heaven. You can post any of these on your Facebook timeline to let everyone know that it’s your mother’s birthday. You can put it as a status on your WhatsApp as well. Pray for her and wish her to let her know that how much you loved her and miss her on this occasion to make her happy in the heaven. Scroll down to go through the list and pick one of these wishes for the birthday of your mom in heaven.
You May Also Like: Exam Wishes
1: Missing you my dearest mother …Today is truly filled with memories of happiness and tears and of birthday celebrations that we have shared all throughout the years, happy birthday in heaven mom!
2: To my dearest mother in heaven, with lots of love on your birthday, from all of us here on earth.
3: It’s your birthday mom, so here we are, gathering in front of your tomb to wish you a very happy birthday and to let you know how much we miss you so!
Read Birthday Wishes For Wife
4: Mom, I look up to the stars and the sky in heaven on this day, which happens to be your birthday. I am sending you lots of love, hugs and kisses on this special day. You are truly missed, we love you mom!
5: Dear mom, on your birthday, we just wanted to let you know how grateful we are for all the great things you have done to make us happy when you are still with us. We miss you so much mom, happy birthday in heaven!
6: Happy birthday my dearest and sweetest mother. Not a day will pass by that I will not think of you. I really miss you and my life has been empty since the day you passed away.
Read Birthday Wishes For Husband
7: Dear mom, happy birthday. Although I always miss you, the endless joy you have brought to my life still brings warmth to my heart. On this birthday of yours, my wish is for you to be happy wherever you are right now.
8: Your death is killing me, day after day. I miss you mom.
9: Heaven now holds my mother on her special day. Lord, I ask that you give this bouquet of beautiful flowers to her and please tell her that I love her with all eternity.
You May Also Like: Marriage Wishes
10: The beautiful memories of the times we’ve spent together make me smile, only until the moment when they eventually remind me that you’re no longer here. I miss you.
11: I admire my mother for so many things – she’s one such amazing woman that is selfless, graceful, loving and strong. There is no other woman out there that I adore than her. On her birthday, I just want to say that I miss her terribly. But even if she is not with us now, she is definitely in our minds and hearts.
12: Happy birthday, mommy. You are the first person I think of when I wake up today. I miss you so much and I miss you even more now that it is your birthday. You truly are the best mom that a daughter can have and on this birthday of yours, please know that I will forever love you to infinity and beyond.
13: Today, we are celebrating one more year of your life. Even if you are no longer with us mom, please know that we are thinking of you and that we miss you terribly, happy birthday!
14: A wonderful birthday wishes to the world’s sweetest mom. I am truly grateful that I have you as my mom. Thank you for always believing in me and for all of the support that you have given me. I wish you so much mommy, but I know you are in a good place now and that makes me happy, happy birthday!
15: Death thinks it can take you away from me. But it doesn’t know you will always live in my memory. I miss you.
You May Also Like: Birthday Wishes For Sister
16: Mom is such a special word and the loveliest that I have ever heard. Above all the rest mom, you are very special and you are simply the best. You may not be here now, but you are truly missed, happy birthday!
17: Mourning was just another word in the dictionary. But after your death, it has become a way of life for me. I miss you mom.
18: All my life I kept wishing to grow older so I could finally move out and do my own thing. But now I wish I could just turn back time to be a child and hug my mom again. I miss you.
19: I wish could take back every pain and worry that I ever gave you. I wish that I could just undo, all the moments that made you blue. I miss you mom.
20: Mom, your death has caged me in pain, agony and misery. But I don’t mind suffering, at least it has set you free. I miss you.
21: Dear mom, please know that even if you are not with us anymore, you are so loved by all of us and we are very thankful for having you into our lives. We love you so much and we miss all the fun times and great memories that we have shared, happy birthday!
22: No matter what I do to move on from this pain, deep down inside I will always know that I’ll never get to hug my mom again. I miss you.
23: Mom, it’s your birthday, and though you are not here, I want to wish you a very happy birthday in heaven.
24: Dear mom, you have helped me enriched my life with so much care, guidance, support and love. I know I would not be where I am now without you. You are truly missed especially today that it’s your birthday. Please know that we are always thinking of you especially on your special day, happy birthday!
25: Happy birthday, mommy! I hope that you feel very special today. Even if you are not here with us celebrating your birthday, please know that you are loved by us and we still thinking of you each and every day of our lives.
26: Mom, your memories are my life’s only solace. I miss you.
27: The skies look beautiful every day because Heaven cannot contain the beauty that you radiate. I miss you mom.
28: I have read the birthday cards for mothers and the verses really bring tears to my eyes, for the loving words are written for those who are still here. Mom, even when you are not here, I want you to know that I still think of you every single day especially now that it’s your birthday, happy birthday!
Poems» Happy Birthday Wishes In Heaven Beautiful Happy Birthday Mom Poems Of Happy Birthday Wishes In Heaven.