Happy Birthday Quotes for Daughter From Mom | Holidappy. Happy Birthday My Daughter Birthday, To My Daughter, Birthday Greetings, Happy Birthday.
Birthdays are important events in any girls’ life, it is a day where they can call all their friends and loved ones close for a cheerful celebration. Mums are the first idols to any little girl, they look up to their mother’s first and always hope to make them proud. As a mom, it is important to send sweet messagesto your daughter reminding them that you love them and they will always be your little princess no matter the age they turn. Here are some sweet loving messages you can send to your daughter during that amazing time as they celebrate a year older;
These heartwarming happy birthday messages for daughter from mother are carefully crafted to ensure that your daughter will feel special on her big day. Happy.
Go beyond the bare minimum for your mother’s birthday celebrations today by writing down your own unique wish for her on her birthday card. It’s time to get rid of store-bought birthday cards and wishes, and write in your own style instead! Not sure what to include in the meaningful birthday messages meant for your mum? Take a look at what we can provide you here and include your favorite birthday wish for your mother with a touch that only her daughter can provide on her card this year.
1. Mommy, your hug has always been the port and you have always been the anchor for your daughter. Sorry that I
am away from your port this special day. Happy birthday,Mom!
2. You are the one who stays out late for me every day, worry about my worries every night. I can’t find the words to describe the presence of life you gave me. Happy birthday my mother!
3. I want to happy, healthy and strong to watch me grow and gain more and more time together. Happy birthday my dear Mom!
4. You’ve always been the guide in my life, the path in my roads, making sure that I’m not taking the wrong way. For these reasons, and at least one hundred more, I love you. Happy birthday!
5. They say that relationship between mother and daughter is difficult and complicated. I say it’s unique. Happy birthday mum!
6. I always remember you say that you are growing older every year. No mommy, you are not growing older. We just steal more time together. Happy birthday Mom!
7. Every year the same question. What is the most fabulous present for the woman who gave me birth, has grown me up? The answer is always simple. There is no present that can reflect the gifts you gave to me. There is no present to reflect the love I feel for you. Happy birthday!
8. Every second that I breath, you do your best for me, just to see me smile. I owe you my happiness. Happy birthday mum!
9. Today is your day! And I wish we could just lounge on the sofa and watch movies together like the old good times. You can’t imagine how much I miss you. Happy birthday mum!
10. You are the touch in my pain, you are the cure in my heart. I feel peace in your hug and I can’t wait to see you grow older with me. Happy birthday my idol!
11. You gave me the miracle of life. Every time you cry , just remember these words. They are not said just for today. They will be said for a lifetime. Happy birthday mom!
12. All these years, you give the right rhythm to my movements. You are my guardian. Happy birthday mom!
13. There is no better thing in life than your love. There is no happiest person in the world than me,
Your daughter. Happy birthday World’s best mum!
14. You are the friend, the idol, the courage, the road, the light. You are my mommy. Happy birthday!
15. Today, I just want to hug you, kiss you, feel the warm of your hug and the beat of your heart. For all the time you carried me, I will carry you in my heart. Happy birthday!
16. Roses are beautiful when they are grown. Happy birthday mum!
17. You are the fairy that made my life a fairytale. I love you mum. Happy birthday!
18. You know that I love you. You hear my voice in the silence. Happy birthday mom!
19. You are growing older, yes, but don’t worry mum. You’ ll always be my best mate. Happy birthday mother from your little daughter!
20. I have a kiss and I don’t know where to keep it for not getting lost. Is there any better place than your cheek? Happy birthday mum!
21. My Unforgettable Miracle. My mum! Happy birthday!
22. The first beat of my heart came from you. My first breath came from your soul. In my eyes, you are the most beautiful person in the world. I’ll always be your little princess… Happy birthday mom!
23. When I run, you run with me. When I hide, you are the only one knows where I am, always waiting for me with a hug and a kiss. Today is my turn for hugs and kisses. Happy birthday mom!
24. Mum a word like an harmony in the world. My mum, the best harmony in the world! Happy
25. Have you ever heard of guardian angels? Yes, you are one of them. My special one. Happy
birthday my dear Mom!
26. Mom, please enjoy your special day. Take care, rest, laugh, and hug, because you deserve to celebrate on your birthday. Happy birthday!
27. Mom, I hope you enjoy your birthday and spend the day laughing and smiling. You deserve it. Happy birthday!
28. You’re the only person I could ever imagine being my mother. I wouldn’t want anyone else in your place, not for the world, because you are my world. Love you mom. Happy birthday!
29. You’re the most perfect mother to ever walk this Earth. You’re smart, kind, beautiful, and courageous. The perfect woman, and the greatest mother. Happy birthday!
30. I could give you flowers, jewelry, money, and clothes, but that won’t tell you how much I love you. So I’ll do it now. Mom, you’re my best friend, my angel, and my first true love. You’re the best person in my life and I always want you by my side. Happy birthday!
31. Today is the day to celebrate how lovely you are. You’re a great mom who’s always done so much for me, so I want you to have a great day today. Happy birthday!
32. The bond between mother and daughter is like no other bond. You’ve taught me so much, and I can only hope I become the woman you are one day. Happy birthday!
33. I’ve loved you since the day I was born, and all these birthdays later, I love you just as much. I couldn’t ask for a better mother. Happy birthday Mom!
34. This is the day to laugh and celebrate. You’re with us and we’re so happy, and we want to celebrate many more birthdays with you. Happy birthday!
35. To a mom who has given her children so much, I say thank you. A thank you isn’t enough, nor is a kiss and hug. But I hope you know how much I love you, and how much I appreciate you. Happy birthday!
Moms are great. The efforts that they put into raising their children are just as great too, if not more. As such, it’s totally understandable to feel as if there is no way that we can ever fully repay our own parents for their love and care. Sure, there’s always handmade gifts & cakes to be gifted on Mother’s Day, and lots of hugs peppered through the days and weeks. However, like all mothers, sometimes it’s the kind words and gestures from their own beloved daughters that they yearn for.
36. Every great child was brought up by a wonderful, caring mother. Please know you did such a good job at raising me, teaching me, and loving me. Happy birthday!
37. To a mom who has taught me so much. Where do I begin? How do I express my love and gratitude for you? I don’t know if I can say it with words, so I’ll do it with a kiss. Happy birthday!
38. All I’ve ever wanted was for you to be happy. To smile and laugh and be content. I hope you can say that you truly feel that way, because you deserve it. Happy birthday!
39. You aren’t just my mom, you’re my best friend. You’ve always been there my side, looking out for me. I can’t thank you enough for that. Happy birthday!
40. You’ve done more than raise. You taught me to be strong, to be smart, to be independent. You taught what it’s like to be a powerful woman. I can’t thank you enough. Happy birthday!
41. Thank you for always being there for me, for giving me warm hugs and big kisses. You’ve always been in my corner. Happy birthday!
42. From day one, you took care of me, loved me, and made me feel so secure and happy. No one else could have done that for me. No one could ever make me feel that way. Thank you, mom. Happy birthday!
43. Moms do more than look after their children. They provide guidance and love and care. You went above and behind and still do to this day. I appreciate it so much. Happy birthday!
44. I’ve been so blessed to have you in my life. You brought me into this world and have done your best to care for me, love me, and nurture me. Happy birthday!
45. Mom, you’ve always believed in me, even when you knew I was making mistakes. You always let me live my life how I wanted, because you just wanted me to be happy. I want the same for you. Happy birthday!
46. You’ve always been such a devoted person. To the people around you, but especially your children. You show me such love and care that I can’t believe it sometimes. Thank you so much. Happy birthday!
47. Sometimes I feel like I’m not the best daughter, that I don’t do enough to make you happy. But you’ve still always shown me love and kindness and gratitude. Thank you for your loving way. Happy birthday!
48. All I can say is that I love you. I love you and everything about you. You’re the best mother in the world, and I hope one day I can be like you. Happy birthday!
49. I couldn’t ask for a better mother. You’ve always given me everything I could ask for in a parent. Thank you so much. Happy birthday!
50. Mom, you’re my best friend and one true love. You still teach me so much about being a woman, a mother, and a daughter. I’m so thankful to have you in my life. Love you mom. Happy birthday!
51. My lovely mom, today you’re celebrating another year of your life and I’m so happy for you. You’re my inspiration and I want to be like you. Thanks for all the support and love. Happy birthday mom! Enjoy a lot!
52. Today is one of the best most important days because it’s your birthday mom. Happy birthday! You are the best mom, the best guide and my best friend. I can never explain the love I feel for you. Always be very happy and keep smiling!
53. The most beautiful woman, happy birthday! I will never forget your sacrifices and dedication for me. I’m really lucky to be born from your womb and want to be your daughter in every life. May God grant you with many years of life and give you all the best things in life! Love you!
54. Happy birthday, my protector, my warrior mom! Your spirit, courage always inspired me. You’re like the light who spreads only the happiness in everyone’s life. May the Almighty give you all the strength and power so that you can always win! Have a beautiful day!
55. The most awaited day has come. Happy birthday, sweet mom! I’m so thankful to God for making me your daughter. You’re my true friend with whom I can share all my feelings. Thanks for being so lovely mother. Best wishes for your life!
56. The person I love the most is you, mom. We have the most beautiful relationship in the world. You’re the very special part of my life without which I’m nothing. Happy birthday to the best mom!
57. Dear mom, you didn’t give birth to me, but always considered me as your own child. You never differentiate me from my siblings. I’m really blessed that God has sent me to you. Happy birthday, mom! Love you a lot!
58. Today you’ve completed another year of your life, mom. My heartiest congratulations to you. Wish you a wonderful and blessed life forever!
59. Happy birthday, mom! You’ve raised me with much love and care. Whatever I’m today, is all because of you. Thanks for everything and I promise I’ll make you feel proud. May this day come repeatedly in your life!
60. Don’t think that you’re getting older, because you’re my evergreen mom with a lot of youthful spirits. All the love for you, mom. Wish you a very happy birthday!
61. The most pure-hearted woman, happy birthday! Mom, you’re the perfect figure for the womanhood. I’m proud to have you in my life. You deserve all the love and happiness of the world. Love you!
62. Dear mom, your existence is fundamental for me because I’m incomplete without you. Always be by my side in every situation. The best mom, happy birthday! Stay blessed and be happy today and always.
63. The person who always being there for me is you. I can’t ever forget your unconditional love. Happy birthday, mom! May God keep you healthy and fit and give you the eternal happiness!
64. Today is one of the happiest days of my life because I’m here with you to celebrate your 50th birthday! Congratulations mom, you’ve done a great job during these years and deserve only the good things in life. Best wishes mom! Enjoy much and make this day an unforgettable one!
65. I know, I’m not the best daughter but you’re the best mom in the whole universe. Many many happy returns of the day, mom! Always enjoy your life and keep smiling!
No matter your age, finding a way to celebrate your mother’s birthday can leave you both with sweet memories and some tears. Starting with a nice gift and party celebration, here is a look at what to write in a birthday card for mom examples to encourage communicating your well wishes and thoughts.
“A birthday never went by that I didn’t feel special to you. I am wishing the same for you today.”
“All your life you have done things that have brought a smile to my face. Today is your special day to sit back, relax and allow me to bring a smile on yours. Wishing you a very happy birthday, dear mom!”
“Because you clothed me, fed me, changed my diaper, kept me safe, and taught me stuff, I want to say a special happy birthday to a very special person.”
“Do you know who my favorite super star is? Not a film star, not a musician, not a celebrity and not a famous personality either. It’s you mom. You are the super star in my life. Happy Birthday.”
“Happy birthday to my biggest influence!”
“I am celebrating your birth, because your life has been an inspiration to those around you. I know of at least one person who has been influenced greatly by you… Me!”
“I am what I am today, only because you were there for me all these years. I wouldn’t be half the person I am today if you had not showered me with your wise advice and love. I love you, mom. Happy Birthday!”
“I can’t imagine a world where you were never born, and I’ll never be able to imagine how different life would be if I didn’t have you as my mother. Happy birthday! Today we celebrate the blessing your life has been to me and many others.”
“I hope today is the one day this year that you get to feel at least as special as you always make me feel.”
“I know you don’t like parties but I still have one planned for you. After all, it your Birthday, the best day of the year! Let’s celebrate. Happy Birthday.”
“I love you and want to wish you the very best possible birthday possible.”
“I love you so much mom, more than you can even imagine! You have been such a strong support to me. I will never be able to thank you enough for all of it. Happy Birthday to the best mom in the world and the prettiest lady I have ever seen!”
“I might not know the pains you went through to make us what we are. But, what I know is that we all love you. May God bless you with love, care and warmth. Happy Birthday, Mom.”
“I wish you a day, filled with love, joy, care and fun. I am glad to have you as my mother. Happy Birthday mom, I love you.”
“I wish you a very happy and sweet birthday. May you have a sweet and joyful life ahead. I love you, my love, my mother.”
“I wish you a year full of life, happiness, and love.”
“I’m not only celebrating your birth today. I’m celebrating my own luck in being born to such a great mother.”
“If I can be only half the parent you have been in my life, my children will be extremely lucky. I will always remind them of you my dear mother. Happy Birthday!”
“If it weren’t for you, I’d never been born. But there are so many more reasons you are an important part of my life, and I want to wish you a happy birthday.”
“I’m glad that with each year that passes I get to celebrate another year with you. I love having you around. You have been and continue to be a blessing in my life.”
“It does not matter how old I am, your hug is still the warmest and safest place on the earth for me. Happy Birthday to the most loving mom in the world!”
“It seems to me that you are not even human. You have superpowers beyond what normal humans should have. But your birthdays remind me that you are in fact human.”
“It’s kind of funny to think of what your own parent would be like as a baby, and that’s what I think about on your birthday. You actually get to remember how funny I looked when I was born.”
“It’s your birthday, so kick back and relax. Let dad do all the work for once.”
“May all your birthday wishes come true, except for the one about having 12 grandchildren.”
“Mom, I definitely want to wish you a happy birthday. If it wasn’t for you, I would not have ever had a birthday. I wouldn’t have survived as long as I have either.”
“Mom, I hope you have a very special birthday, because you are a very special person to me.”
“Mom, I remember giving you terrible looking birthday cards when I was little, and you always cherished them because they were from me. Now that I’m older, I just buy terrible cards instead of taking the time to make them. Feel free to throw this card away after reading it.”
“Mom, nothing I say will ever be enough for you. You are one person in this world whom I can completely trust and I know you will never let me down. I love you mom. Happy Birthday.”
“People often say that mothers are the best teachers in the world. Over the years, I have come to know that it couldn’t be truer. Thanks for being the best mother and teacher in the whole world. Happy Birthday my dearest mommy!”
“Today is the most special day of the year because if it weren’t for the day you were born, I wouldn’t have been born either! Wishing you a very Happy Birthday.”
“Words are not enough to express the gratitude that you deserve for all that you have done for us throughout the years.”
“You are my angel, my soul and the ultimate heavenly gift to me. With you, Mom, am always at peace. Wish you a very Happy Birthday. I love you, My sweet mother.”
“You are the best Mom in the world.”
“You are the most wonderful, caring woman I know.”
“You are the one who made my childhood special, and I remember every minute of it. Thanks to you, Mom. I Wish you a very warm and happy birthday. May God pour all the love and warmth on you.”
“You are the reason I am. You are the reason, I smile. You make me believe, in me. I wish to have you as my mother, every time I rebirth. My soul, my sweet mom, I love you. And with all of my emotions, I wish you a super happy Birthday.”
“You’re a beautiful, loving, amazing, wonderful woman, and being a little older today can’t change that. I am wishing you a happy birthday.”
Here is the perspective of one surprise party thrown by one daughter for her mother.
These birthday wishes are perfect for a birthday card, text message, or social media post. with your daughter-in-law, it's important to wish her a Happy Birthday when the big day Happy Birthday to a great wife, mother, and daughter-in-law.
Having a daughter is one of the greatest joys you can have in life, but knowing exactly what to get her for her birthday can be incredibly difficult. At least figuring out what to write for her birthday message doesn’t have to be as hard, because we have 100 birthday wishes for daughters!
If you are looking for some inspiration for how to tell your daughter just how much she means to you, then look no further. Here are some birthday messages that will hopefully resonate with you for your daughter’s special day.
1. Happy birthday to my darling daughter! You are unbelievably precious to me, and I hope you realize that you are my everything. May your birthday be filled with splendor and love.
2. You are such a positive, charming, and absolutely adorable daughter. I am so proud that I get to call you my daughter because no other person could ever hope to compare to you. Happy birthday to my perfect little girl!
3. A daughter as sweet and loving as you is hard to come by, and I am so fortunate that I was blessed with a wonderful daughter like you. May your birthday be filled with lots of presents and cake.
4. The day you were born was the greatest moment of my life. I am so grateful that I have a daughter as honest, beautiful, and intelligent as you. Happy birthday to my baby girl!
5. There are many things I wish for you in life: success, good health, and fortune are just a few. But there is one thing I wish for you above all others, to know the joy of having a daughter to smoother in love.
6. Daughter, you have grown into such an amazing woman. You must have gotten that from me! Thank you for making it so easy to be proud of you. Happy birthday, my angel!
7. You renew my faith in the world because any world that has as incredible a person as you in it is one that can only be good. You are such an inspiration to me, and I hope you feel surrounded by love and warmth on your birthday.
8. Daughter, time seems to have flown by. Just the other day you could barely stand, and now I get to watch you run the world! Watching you grow up has been such a joy, and I know that only greatness lies ahead for you. May your birthday be just as spectacular as you are.
9. I never knew I could love something so tiny so much, but the day you came into my life I was overwhelmed by all the love I had for you. Thank you for showing me how wonderful being a parent is. Happy birthday to my darling daughter!
10. Of all the presents I have ever been given in my lifetime you were the most beautiful gift I have ever received. Your presence in my life has added nothing but value and joy to it.
11. I hope you know that you will never be too old to come home and be pampered like a princess. Too embarrassed, yes, but never too old! May your birthday be filled with lots of indulging in goodies this year.
12. Daughter, you remind me of your birthday cake; you are full of sweetness and sprinkle my life with love. I hope your special day is just as sweet as you are. Happy birthday!
13. From the day you first came home from the hospital, you ruled our house like a tiny little tyrant. Now, on your birthday, we get to treat you like the queen you are. Happy birthday from your loyal subjects a.k.a. your parents!
14. Happy birthday to my beloved daughter who deserves only the very best on her special day. I promise you that I will devote the rest of my life to providing you with unlimited love and affection.
15. Daughter, if you are lost in life just take a step back and remember your teenage years. Think back to 98 Degrees and just “Be True To Your Heart.” Yes, that was a cheesy 90’s reference, but don’t pretend like you didn’t love them! (I remember that poster.)
16. I still remember all the nights we spent just staying up talking and eating ice cream. If you ever need an ear to listen just turn to me, because you will never be too old for girl’s night with your mom.
17. When you were little, you were never afraid to give me tons of kisses, but now you seem so embarrassed! As a parent, it is my duty to embarrass you as much as possible, so this year I plan to smother you with hugs and kisses in front of all your friends. You are so welcome.
18. There were times when I thought I would never get over the struggle of raising a teenage daughter, but luckily we both survived! The moments of angst were worth it though, because you are the best thing that has ever happened to me.
19. Whenever I am feeling down in life, I just think of you, because your smile lights up my life. Happy birthday to my vivacious daughter!
20. Daughter, you’ve achieved so much in life, and I’m nothing but proud of the woman you’ve become. May your year be filled with continued success and never-ending love. I’ve got that love part covered!
21. I don’t know how such a small little girl can generate so much energy, but I do know how she creates so much happiness in my life, by being the most adorable, lovely, and amazing daughter ever!
22. The depth of your kindness and love influences, not only my life but the lives of everyone you meet. You are such a compassionate and caring person, and I am so grateful I have such a splendid daughter.
23. Daughter, there is no obstacle you cannot overcome in life. You are driven and determined, and there is absolutely nothing you cannot do once you set your mind to it. Words cannot express how unbelievably proud I am you.
24. I am so proud that I have the privilege of calling myself your parent. You are truly a delight as a daughter. Happy birthday to my perfect angel!
25. Daughter, always remember to just be yourself, because there is no one more awesome than you! Thank you for filling my life with love, laughter, and countless adorable moments.
26. I am nothing short of delighted to have such a funny, sweet, and caring daughter. You enrich my life in too many ways to count, and I hope your birthday is just as special as you are.
27. When I first held you in my arms, I knew in that moment that I would love you forever. You are such a beloved part of our family, and I hope your birthday is filled with happiness and love.
28. You are a lot like a diamond: brilliant, amazing, and flawless. You differ in that you are worth far more than any stone. You are such a treasure, not only to me but to our whole family. Happy birthday to our precious gem of a daughter!
29. I hope you know that it doesn’t matter how old you get; you will always be daddy’s little girl. You can still come to me, and I will love and support you no matter what. Happy birthday, sweetie!
30. I hope that one day you are blessed with a daughter of your own because nothing can compare to the love a daughter brings into your life. I also hope she brings angst so that you can feel grateful I managed not to kill you in your teenage years! Just kidding, but maybe not.
31. There are not enough words in the English language to express all that I feel towards you, daughter. If I had to, I would go with “I love you so much.” Happy birthday to my truly loved daughter!
32. When you are sad, I am sad; and when you are happy, I feel untold joy. Every parent wishes their child to know only peace and happiness in their life, and I am no exception. May your birthday herald a year of great health and happiness.
33. I know that you are so excited to be getting older, but I promise that if you just wait a bunch more years that feeling will pass! Enjoy every moment of your childhood, because it is a truly special time in your life. Happy birthday, munchkin!
34. Daughter, know that when I was strict with you, it was because I loved you. It is in that spirit that this year for your birthday I have decided you may never, EVER date. This is done with love! Happy birthday to my future spinster!
35. When you were a little girl, you enchanted me with your antics, but as a woman, I am stunned by your grace and love. I am so fortunate that I brought such a truly wonderful person into this world.
36. Your curiosity inspires me, your daring emboldens me, and your love warms me. Happy birthday to a truly superb daughter. May your birthday be filled with everything nice in the world.
37. Daughter, this may have been a rough year, but I know that only happy things are coming because a daughter as splendid as you deserves every joy in life. May your birthday mark the start of a wondrous year for you.
38. Every time that I think that you couldn’t possibly get any better as a daughter, you do. Thanks for always amazing me with your brilliance and love. Happy birthday to my perfect daughter!
39. Daughter, I wish only the best for you in life. May you overcome every problem life throws your way, and may you always be confident in the face of adversity. Happy birthday!
40. Your very existence has brought beauty and grace into my life. I hope you know that when you were born my soul was touched in a way, I never thought possible. May your birthday be half as marvelous as you are.
41. If you always strive to do your best, I know that nothing will ever hold you back in life. You are passionate and caring, and I know that you are destined for a life filled with glee and love.
42. One of the best moments of my life was when you said you were proud to call me Dad. Those words shot straight to my heart and melted it. I hope you know I love you so much and wish you eternal bliss in life.
43. You are such a positive and loving person, daughter. You must have gotten that from your mother! Just kidding, but please know that I am so delighted to have such a magnificent daughter.
44. Daughter, you are like a tiny little flower: small, beautiful, and with so much potential. There is nothing I look forward to in life than watching you blossom into a phenomenal person. Happy birthday to my little rose!
45. You are the kind of person who radiates kindness and warmth. You light up the world around you, and you continually dazzle me with your love. May your birthday sparkle just as much as you do.
46. Your birthday is the perfect time to celebrate how truly phenomenal you are. You are classy, beautiful, and intelligent. How I produced you, I do not know, but I am so thankful!
47. Daughter, you are just like a Disney movie: you fill my life with magic, wonder, and delight. I hope you never stop wishing and dreaming because you deserve every happiness in life. Happy birthday to my little princess!
48. You always amaze me with your ability to give unconditionally. If there is one thing that I have to give you unconditionally, it would be my undying love. To the ends of my days, you will always be truly loved and treasured.
49. When you were little I was your Superman; you thought I was so strong and could do no wrong. Now that you are grown, you have become my Wonder Woman; you are strong, brave, and capable of amazing feats. Happy birthday to my superhero!
50. It’s not that I forgot your birthday, it’s just that mentally I was resisting you getting older! I love you tons, and I wish I could keep you forever as my baby girl. Happy belated (but just as sincere) birthday to my timeless daughter!
51. Even though life seems difficult right now, just know that good times are around the corner. Just like your birthday, all things must come and go; and just like your birthday, they will bring about better things to come.
52. I wish you unlimited happiness and joy in your life because whenever you are unhappy, it just breaks my heart. Know that I am always here if you need me. Happy birthday!
53. Before you were born, I wasn’t sure what to expect, but now I know exactly what to expect: to give more than I ever have, to care more than I ever did, and to love more than I have ever thought possible.
54. Daughter, every day you continue to amaze me. You are such a confident, cute, and caring daughter. May your birthday bring untold bliss and happiness this year.
55. You are just like a rare unicorn: majestic, magical, and colorful. Okay, so maybe not magical or majestic, but you definitely have a colorful way with words! Happy birthday!
56. Daughter, I was trying to think of the perfect gift to get you this year, and then it hit me: I will watch all five Twilight films and not make fun of Edward even once. You’re totally welcome.
57. Nothing gives me more pleasure in life than to be able to bring a smile to your face because your smile makes my heart sing. May your special day be filled with lots of candy, cookies, and cake.
58. I wish you only the best of luck in all you choose to do in life. Since you are strong, capable, and hard-working, I am sure nothing will be too much of a challenge for you though!
59. Daughter, you are definitely one special cookie. Emphasis on special. Just kidding, you are adorable, charming, and delightful. You breathe life into my days, and I am so grateful that I have such an incredible daughter.
60. When my world feels dark, you are a ray of sunshine. Thank you for always being such a bright and shining person. May your special day be just as brilliant as you are.
61. People always say I spoiled you to death when you were little. Clearly, they had no idea of how bad I was going to be when you were grown! In my book, daughters should always be spoiled rotten and lavished with affection.
62. Many people have daughters, but only a few people are fortunate enough to have daughters that are indisputably perfect. It must be hard to be that perfect, but you make it look so easy. Happy birthday to the world’s best daughter!
63. At first, I wasn’t sure how to be a parent to a daughter, but now I can’t imagine a life that doesn’t include you. You fill my heart and soul with peace and love. May your birthday herald the beginning of an astounding life for you.
64. Daughter, watching you grow up has been many things, joyful, impactful, and even stressful. Above all though, it has been the most meaningful part of my life. Happy birthday!
65. Knowing that I am loved by you is one of the best feelings in the world. You are such an exceptional daughter, and I hope your birthday brings you everything you could ever wish for.
66. I feel like I blinked and time flew by. It seems like just yesterday you were learning how to walk, and now you are running straight toward all that life can offer. I am so proud of the phenomenal person you have become.
67. Daughter, life is an incredible journey. While I hope you never falter on your path, if you do, know that you can turn to me. I will always be there to show you unending support and love. Happy birthday!
68. Dads are a lot like beacons, and daughters are a lot like ships; my job is to light your way home. Especially, when you are dating. I hope it comforts you to know that if it is past curfew, you can always count on me to show you the way home!
69. May you always stay as gleeful and bold as you are now, my daughter. I hope that you carry your zest for life and adventure into adulthood and that your days are filled with love.
70. The relationship between a mother and daughter is an exceptional one; it’s the kind of bond that lasts a lifetime. No matter your age, you can come to me with any worry, hope, or dream. I will always be there with a kind word and a warm hug.
71. Daughters as amazing as you are one-in-a-million. How I lucked out I will never know, but I plan on spending the rest of my life being so grateful that I have you in my life.
72. Every moment spent with you has been an absolute joy. You fill my days with laughter and my thoughts with love. May your birthday be as unforgettable as you are.
73. I thought I knew what love was, and then I had a daughter. It turns out I had no clue how much my capacity for love could grow. I am so fortunate that I have had all these years to get to watch you grow into the lady you are today.
74. Here’s wishing that your life has so many more moments of happiness than those of sorrow. We can start with this moment: the moment I tell you “I love you.” Happy birthday, my love!
75. As you’ve grown, you have taught me so many things in life. Over the years you’ve taught me to have endless patience, unlimited affection, and eternal love. Happy birthday!
76. Daughter, I want you to feel invincible on your birthday because you are. There is no hardship you cannot endure, no hurdle you cannot jump, and no barrier you cannot break. Happy birthday to my little champion!
77. When I first heard I was having a daughter I was scared, but after all this time I am so very grateful. There is no moment I would ever discard because every moment spent with you is as unforgettable as it is valued.
78. I have so many wonderful memories of you playing house, dressing dolls, reading books, and learning how to dance. As you grow older, I comfort myself that there are so many more wonderful memories to come.
79. The day you were born you stole my heart, and you haven’t given it back since. You mean the world to me, and I hope your birthday is filled with joy and love. Happy birthday to my little thief!
80. The day you came into this world was the day I was blessed with a bundle of happiness and joy. You have brought more tenderness and purpose into my life than I ever thought possible.
81. Daughter, you are better than fame, money, and even sliced bread! You are truly a phenomenal human being, and I plan on telling you so every single day until the end of time. I hope your year is as stupendous as you are.
82. From father-daughter dances to walking you down the aisle, my time with you has gone by too quickly. You are a truly cherished daughter who will forever remain a little girl in my heart.
83. You have so many roles in life: friend, confidante, and muse. None as important as being my beloved daughter. If you ever feel overwhelmed by life’s demands just turn to me, and I will carry your burdens just like I carried you as a child.
84. You bring fun, laughter, and joy into my life. The day you were born was the day that lit up my world. I hope that on your birthday you can feel just a measure of how much happiness you have brought into my life.
85. I love celebrating your birthday every year because it is such an excellent reminder of how grateful I am that you were born. I cannot imagine a better daughter than you, and I am glad I don’t have to.
86. I hope that when you are older, you have a daughter so you can feel the depth of my love for you. Also, the depth of my stress, anxiety, and worry! I look forward to the glorious payback of watching you struggle through parenthood. Of course, always with love!
87. I know that at the end of my lifetime I am going to look back and think: my daughter is the greatest thing I have ever created. I am truly blessed to have such an amazing person in my life.
88. Daughter, you seem to have grown up magnificently. I definitely will take all the credit for that! Just kidding, but I am so very proud of you. I hope your special day is filled with tons of presents, cake, and lots of laughter.
89. I look back at all of our mother-daughter moments with such fondness. From painting our nails, doing our hair, talking about boys, to watching you become a mother yourself, I have never been more proud of you.
90. I really wish I could be there for your birthday. Know that no amount of distance could ever dull my love for you. I am sending happy thoughts and lots of love your way for your birthday.
91. Daughter, you’ve got it all: talent, spirit, and drive. Heck, if you weren’t my daughter I might hate you just a bit! Luckily, you are my daughter, so I love you to bits and pieces!
92. When you were a child you wanted a pony for your birthday, when you were a teen you wanted Johnny Depp, and now that you are an adult you only want love and affection. Finally, something I can actually provide! Happy birthday to my daughter who is all grown up!
93. I hope your birthday is filled with balloons, presents, and cake. More importantly, I hope it is filled with love, joy, and warmth. May your every wish come true this year. Happy birthday!
94. This year for your birthday I plan on indulging your every whim, and when I say whim, I really mean bribing your affection with chocolate! Here’s a good life lesson, there’s nothing chocolate can’t fix.
95. As you’ve grown over the years you’ve changed in so many ways; all of which were for the better. I couldn’t be more proud of the person you’ve become. Happy birthday to my exemplary daughter!
96. Daughter, I hope you cherish every moment of your childhood. I know that I do. This time we have together now is so dear to me. Even when you are older, you will always have a special place in my heart.
97. I hope your birthday is filled with great things: a great party, great food, and great people. You deserve it all because you are a great daughter. Happy birthday!
98. Now that you’ve grown up, you may be too cool to come home for your birthday. That’s okay because we’ve decided this year to come visit you! Seeing you: check. Loving you: check. Opportunity to shame you in public: priceless.
99. Happy birthday to my favorite daughter! Yes, you are my only daughter, but that’s just because you were so perfect I didn’t need to have another one. Great job on being awesome.
100. A big part of who I am today is because of you. You continually inspire me to try harder, challenge me to be a better parent, and always love me unconditionally. Thank you for always bringing bliss into my life. Happy birthday!
Want some more birthday images for your daughter?
Do we have other birthday wishes? You bet!
Birthday wishes for your son – Have a son and a daughter? Come back when it’s your son’s birthday and find a great birthday wish. Or adapt a son birthday wish for your daughter!
Birthday wishes for your wife – Have a wife? We’ve got you covered on birthday wishes!
Birthday wishes for your husband – Have a husband? We’ve got the birthday wish for him too!
Birthday wishes for your mom – We also have birthday wishes for your mom!
Filed Under: birthday wishes, family birthday wishes, immediate family birthday wishes
At least figuring out what to write for her birthday message doesn't have to be as . Every parent wishes their child to know only peace and happiness in their life .