Send an emotional and sincere birthday wish for your loved ones, make them never forget this day! Best birthday wishes and messages online!.
The internet has done wonders for belated birthday wishes. In the past, you had to send your belated birthday card via snail mail, knowing it would be even more tardy by the time it made it to its destination. Of course, without the benefit of Facebook, you probably wouldn’t even know you missed someone’s birthday in the first place.
These days, you can send a belated birthday wish in an email, text, or social media post, so it’s not quite so belated. The hard part is figuring out what to say. To help on that front, here’s a big list of belated birthday wishes for friends, coworkers, and other acquaintances (if you missed the birthday of a sweetheart or best friend, sorry, you’re on your own).
Note: Whatever you do, don’t use the phrase “Happy Belated Birthday.” As any grammarian will tell you, it’s not the birthday that’s late, but the birthday wish.
Humor is good for both birthday wishes and awkward situations, making it ideal for a late birthday message. With that in mind, here are some funny belated birthday wishes.
Here are some sincere messages to send when you’ve missed someone’s birthday.
Finally, here are some messages to send when you’ve missed someone’s birthday by more than a day or two.
Who is more special than our sons and daughters? And what day could be more important than their birthday? Thinking back to the day they.
Happy Birthday wishes for daughters to help you find the perfect way to say congratulations to your daughter and wish her all the best for her birthday. From wishes to quotes, poems to prayers, and images you can post to social media, there is a huge range of greetings and messages to inspire you!
Use the quick-links below to jump to a particular section, or scroll down the page to see the entire collection of Happy Birthday messages and quotes for daughters.
ShortHeartwarmingFunnyFrom MomFrom DadYounger daughterTeenage daughterAdult daughterDaughter in lawQuotesPoemsPrayersImages
Last updated: March 22, 2019
Need a last-minute gift? Take a look at the best birthday gifts for daughters on Amazon.
A collection of sweet, simple greetings you can write in a card to your daughter to wish her a lovely birthday.
Happy Birthday to our beautiful girl!
Happy Birthday to our dear, sweet daughter. May your day be full of sunshine, rainbows, laughter, and fun!
Dear daughter, best wishes on your birthday! I hope that your celebration is as sweet as you are.
May this day be as special as you are. Happy Birthday dear daughter!
Happy Birthday to our lovely daughter! The world is a better place with you in it!
We hope you have a wonderful birthday dear daughter, and that the year ahead is full of many blessings.
Many happy returns to our wonderful daughter!
Happy Birthday to our girl! We're so grateful for [insert number of] years of life with you!
Our very best wishes to our very best daughter! Happy Birthday!
To our daughter, wishing you the happiest of birthdays.
Top of page
A birthday is a wonderful opportunity to let your daughter know just how special she is and how much she means to you. These heart-warming and emotional birthday wishes for daughters will help you express the love and admiration you hold for your daughter, and let her know just how much you care about her.
To our little bundle of joy, Happy Birthday! Keep chasing your dreams and spreading happiness. We love you!
May this year bring you plenty of reasons to smile, and endless opportunities to make you happier! My girl, you were born to be a star! Happy Birthday!
Our beloved daughter, thank you for bringing a smile to our face every day. We hope that your birthday will bring a smile to yours as well! Happy Birthday!
You are loved for the little girl you were, for the special woman you are and for the precious daughter you will always be. Have a wonderful birthday!
Happy Birthday to our precious daughter. You are loved today, tomorrow, and always!
Happy Birthday to the girl who stole my heart, and who has kept it all these years. Don't worry about returning it; it's happy where it is!
My beautiful girl turns [age] today. Oh how time is flying by so quickly! Happy Birthday my darling. Your kindness, gentleness, courage, and sweet nature light up my life and inspire the best in me everyday.
Happy Birthday to our kind, fun and crazy girl! We are so grateful you came into our lives!
To an amazing daughter who has touched our lives in so many ways - you deserve all the joy, love and happiness that the world has to offer on your birthday.
You give us a thousand reasons to smile every day. Happy Birthday to you, our beautiful daughter!
Top of page
A collection of funny birthday wishes for daughters so you can bring some laughter and fun to this special occasion.
I smile because you're my daughter. I laugh because there's nothing you can do about it! Happy Birthday!
Every day you make me proud. But today you get a card. Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday, sweetie! One thing you can look forward to as you get older is growing up to be as awesome as your parents!
You might think this card is late, but somewhere around the world it's still your birthday. Happy Birthday, daughter!
To our daughter on her birthday: Forget about the past, you can't change it. Forget about the future, you can't predict it. Forget about the present, we didn't get you one.
Birthdays are good for your health. Studies have shown that people who have more of them live longer. Have a great one!
Today you're a little bit older and a lot more fabulous. Happy Birthday, daughter!
These next funny birthday wishes are about growing older, coming of age, and generally poke fun at aging!
The year you start lying about your age has finally arrived. Happy Birthday, daughter!
Congratulations, you're an adult at last. (So pack your bags, we've rented out your room.)
I regret to inform you, but your childhood has expired. Happy 18th Birthday, daughter!
We were going to write you a really nice poem for your twenty-first, but we couldn't think of anything to rhyme with "21". Happy Birthday, daughter!
Happy 40th, daughter..no, wait, happy 18th with 22 years of experience!
Top of page
A collection of Happy Birthday greetings and quotes a mother could write to her daughter to tell her how much she loves her and how special she is to her.
Catherine Pulsifer once wrote "A mother's treasure is her daughter", and I agree. Happy Birthday to my own precious treasure!
A daughter is God's way of saying, 'I thought you could use a lifelong friend'. Thank you for being mine. Happy Birthday darling.
What I wanted most for my daughter was that she be able to soar confidently in her own sky, wherever that might be, and if there was space for me as well, I would, indeed, have reaped what I had tried to sow.
~ Helen Claes
Margaret E. Sangster wrote "Our daughters are the most precious of our treasures, the dearest possessions of our homes, and the objects of our most watchful love." And you are so very precious to me. Wishing you much love and happiness on your birthday!
Happy Birthday to the girl who has taught me more about the world and about myself than anyone else.
Top of page
A collection of Happy Birthday messages and quotes a father could write to his daughter to let her know just much he loves her and how special she is to him.
Happy Birthday to the girl who brightens my life and warms my heart.
There's this girl who stole my heart, and she calls me daddy. Happy Birthday sweetie-pie.
Linda Weaver Clarke said "If daughters couldn't soften a man, then nothing would." And you've certainly brought out my soft-side! Happy Birthday, sweetie.
Euripedes said "To a father growing old, nothing is dearer than a daughter." And he was right. You're a blessing in my life and bring me so much joy. Many congratulations on your birthday.
"The laugh of a daughter is the favorite symphony of a father." May your birthday be filled with lots of laughter, and your life be full of continued joy.
Top of page
If your daughter is still a child, then here are sweet greetings and messages full of birthday joy that you could write to your little girl on her birthday.
Happy Birthday, our little angel! We hope you have a great day!
Happy Birthday to the kindest and most beautiful daughter the world could ever know. Enjoy your special day!
Jump for joy! It's the birthday celebration of our one and only peanut! Have a wonderful birthday, sweetie!
Happy Birthday to the best tomboy around. From dresses to sports, you've got it covered. You are amazing!
Happy Birthday to our sweet little princess! May your birthday be wonderful and full of surprises.
Top of page
A mix of funny and inspirational Happy Birthday wishes and messages written especially for teenage daughters.
Now that you're a teenager you can officially be a difficult person and give us a hard time. Happy 13th Birthday!
Happy Birthday to the sweetest, coolest, cutest, brightest, funkiest and newest teenager in town.
As you grow up, make sure you have more dreams than memories, more opportunities than chances, more hard work than luck, and more friends than acquaintances. May you have the very best in life. Happy Birthday, our dear daughter!
Happy Birthday to one of the few people whose birthday I can remember without a Facebook reminder.
Happy Birthday to the daughter with the most stylish walk-in floor-drobe!
Top of page
Let your adult daughter know just how much you admire and care about her with one of these beautiful, inspirational, and sentimental birthday messages.
In the world of copycats, be yourself. In a lifetime of fails, find a silver lining. You are a force to be reckoned with, and I am beyond proud to call you my daughter! Happy Birthday.
[Daughter's name], I cannot find the words to tell you how proud we are of what you have become! Happy Birthday and I wish you all the best things in life.
You have grown up to become such a remarkable woman and mother. I am proud of you. This is your special day and we hope you have all the fun in the world. Happy Birthday, our dearest daughter. You are indeed our biggest blessing from Heaven.
We are so proud to call ourselves the parents of such an amazing daughter like you. We wish you a very happy birthday! May all your dreams and aspirations come true. We love you!
Happy Birthday to our dearest daughter! We are so proud you turned into a beautiful and intelligent woman. We hope you have the time of your life on this extra special day of yours!
I wish you wealth, good health, joy and happiness on your day of days. Have a wonderful happy birthday my daughter.
Top of page
Some sweet birthday wishes to write to your daughter-in-law and let her know you're thinking of her on her special day.
Happy Birthday to the kindest and loveliest daughter-in-law!
Have a wonderful day on your birthday! Thank you for caring for our son and grandchildren with so much love.
Many happy returns to our favorite daughter-in-law.
Happy Birthday, dear [name], we're so thankful you're part of our family.
Happy Birthday from the "out-laws"!
Top of page
A mixture of beautiful, inspiring, and funny happy birthday quotes to share with your daughter on her birthday.
I can't keep calm, it's my daughter's birthday!
You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think and more loved than you'll ever know.
~ A.A. Milne
A daughter may outgrow your lap but she will never outgrow your heart.
~ Author Unknown
A daughter is God's way of saying "Thought you could use a lifelong friend."
~ Author Unknown
A daughter is a little girl who grows up to be a friend.
~ Author Unknown
A daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts this world has to give.
~ Laurel Atherton
I loved you from the moment I laid eyes on you.
~ Louisa May Alcott
A daughter is a rainbow - a curve of light through scattered mist that lifts the spirit with her prismatic presence. A daughter is a promise, kept.
~ Ellen Hopkins
My daughter is my greatest inspiration.
~ Whitney Houston
Lucky is the Woman whose first child is a daughter.
~ Prophet Mohammed
I have the most beautiful daughter in the world and I'm grateful for her.
~ Bethany Frankel
Top of page
Cute, short, and sweet birthday poems you could share with your daughter to wish her a very happy birthday!
To my lovely daughter,
I just have this to say,
Have a very happy birthday,
On this your special day.
~ Author Unknown
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
A very happy birthday
Is wished for you!
~ Author Unknown.
May your birthday be special,
May everything go your way,
May you only receive warm wishes,
May you have the perfect day!
~ Author Unknown.
Top of page
Share a sweet birthday prayer with your daughter, and let her know that you praise God for her presence in your life, and that you ask Him to bless her today and every day.
Dear daughter, I thank God everyday that you became part of our lives. You are indeed such a blessing from God and for that, we are forever thankful. Happy Birthday!
Every day, I am brought to my knees in awe of the woman you have become. From the adorable freckled toddler to the hard-working teenager you are now, you have continuously impressed me by how you use all of the talents God has given you. You are an amazing blessing to us! Happy Birthday!
I said a prayer for you today
And know God must have heard.
I felt the answer in my heart,
Although He spoke no word.
I didn't ask for wealth or fame
I knew you wouldn't mind.
I asked Him to send treasures
Of a far more lasting kind.
I asked that He be near you
At the start of each new day
To grant you health and blessings
And friends to share your way.
I asked for happiness for you
in all things great and small,
But it was for His loving care
I prayed the most of all.
~ Author unknown
Top of page
A collection of beautiful Happy Birthday images for daughters, with birthday wishes and quotes. Great for sharing on social media or by sms to wish your daughter a happy day on her birthday.
Happy Birthday my marvelous, adorable, incredible, awesome daughter.
Happy Birthday Princess!
It's time to shine!
Happy Birthday to you!
Top of page
Still looking for just the right message for your daughter? Maye you want a message for a particular birthday year, or an extra funny message? Find the perfect birthday wish for your daughter on one of these pages:
30th B'day40th B'day50th B'day60th B'dayBirthday WishesFunnyImages QuotesWifeHusbandFriendsMomDadSisterBrotherSonBelatedBible VerseBirthday Prayer
Having a daughter is one of the greatest joys you can have in life, but knowing exactly what to get her for her birthday can be incredibly difficult. At least figuring out what to write for her birthday message doesn’t have to be as hard, because we have 100 birthday wishes for daughters!
If you are looking for some inspiration for how to tell your daughter just how much she means to you, then look no further. Here are some birthday messages that will hopefully resonate with you for your daughter’s special day.
1. Happy birthday to my darling daughter! You are unbelievably precious to me, and I hope you realize that you are my everything. May your birthday be filled with splendor and love.
2. You are such a positive, charming, and absolutely adorable daughter. I am so proud that I get to call you my daughter because no other person could ever hope to compare to you. Happy birthday to my perfect little girl!
3. A daughter as sweet and loving as you is hard to come by, and I am so fortunate that I was blessed with a wonderful daughter like you. May your birthday be filled with lots of presents and cake.
4. The day you were born was the greatest moment of my life. I am so grateful that I have a daughter as honest, beautiful, and intelligent as you. Happy birthday to my baby girl!
5. There are many things I wish for you in life: success, good health, and fortune are just a few. But there is one thing I wish for you above all others, to know the joy of having a daughter to smoother in love.
6. Daughter, you have grown into such an amazing woman. You must have gotten that from me! Thank you for making it so easy to be proud of you. Happy birthday, my angel!
7. You renew my faith in the world because any world that has as incredible a person as you in it is one that can only be good. You are such an inspiration to me, and I hope you feel surrounded by love and warmth on your birthday.
8. Daughter, time seems to have flown by. Just the other day you could barely stand, and now I get to watch you run the world! Watching you grow up has been such a joy, and I know that only greatness lies ahead for you. May your birthday be just as spectacular as you are.
9. I never knew I could love something so tiny so much, but the day you came into my life I was overwhelmed by all the love I had for you. Thank you for showing me how wonderful being a parent is. Happy birthday to my darling daughter!
10. Of all the presents I have ever been given in my lifetime you were the most beautiful gift I have ever received. Your presence in my life has added nothing but value and joy to it.
11. I hope you know that you will never be too old to come home and be pampered like a princess. Too embarrassed, yes, but never too old! May your birthday be filled with lots of indulging in goodies this year.
12. Daughter, you remind me of your birthday cake; you are full of sweetness and sprinkle my life with love. I hope your special day is just as sweet as you are. Happy birthday!
13. From the day you first came home from the hospital, you ruled our house like a tiny little tyrant. Now, on your birthday, we get to treat you like the queen you are. Happy birthday from your loyal subjects a.k.a. your parents!
14. Happy birthday to my beloved daughter who deserves only the very best on her special day. I promise you that I will devote the rest of my life to providing you with unlimited love and affection.
15. Daughter, if you are lost in life just take a step back and remember your teenage years. Think back to 98 Degrees and just “Be True To Your Heart.” Yes, that was a cheesy 90’s reference, but don’t pretend like you didn’t love them! (I remember that poster.)
16. I still remember all the nights we spent just staying up talking and eating ice cream. If you ever need an ear to listen just turn to me, because you will never be too old for girl’s night with your mom.
17. When you were little, you were never afraid to give me tons of kisses, but now you seem so embarrassed! As a parent, it is my duty to embarrass you as much as possible, so this year I plan to smother you with hugs and kisses in front of all your friends. You are so welcome.
18. There were times when I thought I would never get over the struggle of raising a teenage daughter, but luckily we both survived! The moments of angst were worth it though, because you are the best thing that has ever happened to me.
19. Whenever I am feeling down in life, I just think of you, because your smile lights up my life. Happy birthday to my vivacious daughter!
20. Daughter, you’ve achieved so much in life, and I’m nothing but proud of the woman you’ve become. May your year be filled with continued success and never-ending love. I’ve got that love part covered!
21. I don’t know how such a small little girl can generate so much energy, but I do know how she creates so much happiness in my life, by being the most adorable, lovely, and amazing daughter ever!
22. The depth of your kindness and love influences, not only my life but the lives of everyone you meet. You are such a compassionate and caring person, and I am so grateful I have such a splendid daughter.
23. Daughter, there is no obstacle you cannot overcome in life. You are driven and determined, and there is absolutely nothing you cannot do once you set your mind to it. Words cannot express how unbelievably proud I am you.
24. I am so proud that I have the privilege of calling myself your parent. You are truly a delight as a daughter. Happy birthday to my perfect angel!
25. Daughter, always remember to just be yourself, because there is no one more awesome than you! Thank you for filling my life with love, laughter, and countless adorable moments.
26. I am nothing short of delighted to have such a funny, sweet, and caring daughter. You enrich my life in too many ways to count, and I hope your birthday is just as special as you are.
27. When I first held you in my arms, I knew in that moment that I would love you forever. You are such a beloved part of our family, and I hope your birthday is filled with happiness and love.
28. You are a lot like a diamond: brilliant, amazing, and flawless. You differ in that you are worth far more than any stone. You are such a treasure, not only to me but to our whole family. Happy birthday to our precious gem of a daughter!
29. I hope you know that it doesn’t matter how old you get; you will always be daddy’s little girl. You can still come to me, and I will love and support you no matter what. Happy birthday, sweetie!
30. I hope that one day you are blessed with a daughter of your own because nothing can compare to the love a daughter brings into your life. I also hope she brings angst so that you can feel grateful I managed not to kill you in your teenage years! Just kidding, but maybe not.
31. There are not enough words in the English language to express all that I feel towards you, daughter. If I had to, I would go with “I love you so much.” Happy birthday to my truly loved daughter!
32. When you are sad, I am sad; and when you are happy, I feel untold joy. Every parent wishes their child to know only peace and happiness in their life, and I am no exception. May your birthday herald a year of great health and happiness.
33. I know that you are so excited to be getting older, but I promise that if you just wait a bunch more years that feeling will pass! Enjoy every moment of your childhood, because it is a truly special time in your life. Happy birthday, munchkin!
34. Daughter, know that when I was strict with you, it was because I loved you. It is in that spirit that this year for your birthday I have decided you may never, EVER date. This is done with love! Happy birthday to my future spinster!
35. When you were a little girl, you enchanted me with your antics, but as a woman, I am stunned by your grace and love. I am so fortunate that I brought such a truly wonderful person into this world.
36. Your curiosity inspires me, your daring emboldens me, and your love warms me. Happy birthday to a truly superb daughter. May your birthday be filled with everything nice in the world.
37. Daughter, this may have been a rough year, but I know that only happy things are coming because a daughter as splendid as you deserves every joy in life. May your birthday mark the start of a wondrous year for you.
38. Every time that I think that you couldn’t possibly get any better as a daughter, you do. Thanks for always amazing me with your brilliance and love. Happy birthday to my perfect daughter!
39. Daughter, I wish only the best for you in life. May you overcome every problem life throws your way, and may you always be confident in the face of adversity. Happy birthday!
40. Your very existence has brought beauty and grace into my life. I hope you know that when you were born my soul was touched in a way, I never thought possible. May your birthday be half as marvelous as you are.
41. If you always strive to do your best, I know that nothing will ever hold you back in life. You are passionate and caring, and I know that you are destined for a life filled with glee and love.
42. One of the best moments of my life was when you said you were proud to call me Dad. Those words shot straight to my heart and melted it. I hope you know I love you so much and wish you eternal bliss in life.
43. You are such a positive and loving person, daughter. You must have gotten that from your mother! Just kidding, but please know that I am so delighted to have such a magnificent daughter.
44. Daughter, you are like a tiny little flower: small, beautiful, and with so much potential. There is nothing I look forward to in life than watching you blossom into a phenomenal person. Happy birthday to my little rose!
45. You are the kind of person who radiates kindness and warmth. You light up the world around you, and you continually dazzle me with your love. May your birthday sparkle just as much as you do.
46. Your birthday is the perfect time to celebrate how truly phenomenal you are. You are classy, beautiful, and intelligent. How I produced you, I do not know, but I am so thankful!
47. Daughter, you are just like a Disney movie: you fill my life with magic, wonder, and delight. I hope you never stop wishing and dreaming because you deserve every happiness in life. Happy birthday to my little princess!
48. You always amaze me with your ability to give unconditionally. If there is one thing that I have to give you unconditionally, it would be my undying love. To the ends of my days, you will always be truly loved and treasured.
49. When you were little I was your Superman; you thought I was so strong and could do no wrong. Now that you are grown, you have become my Wonder Woman; you are strong, brave, and capable of amazing feats. Happy birthday to my superhero!
50. It’s not that I forgot your birthday, it’s just that mentally I was resisting you getting older! I love you tons, and I wish I could keep you forever as my baby girl. Happy belated (but just as sincere) birthday to my timeless daughter!
51. Even though life seems difficult right now, just know that good times are around the corner. Just like your birthday, all things must come and go; and just like your birthday, they will bring about better things to come.
52. I wish you unlimited happiness and joy in your life because whenever you are unhappy, it just breaks my heart. Know that I am always here if you need me. Happy birthday!
53. Before you were born, I wasn’t sure what to expect, but now I know exactly what to expect: to give more than I ever have, to care more than I ever did, and to love more than I have ever thought possible.
54. Daughter, every day you continue to amaze me. You are such a confident, cute, and caring daughter. May your birthday bring untold bliss and happiness this year.
55. You are just like a rare unicorn: majestic, magical, and colorful. Okay, so maybe not magical or majestic, but you definitely have a colorful way with words! Happy birthday!
56. Daughter, I was trying to think of the perfect gift to get you this year, and then it hit me: I will watch all five Twilight films and not make fun of Edward even once. You’re totally welcome.
57. Nothing gives me more pleasure in life than to be able to bring a smile to your face because your smile makes my heart sing. May your special day be filled with lots of candy, cookies, and cake.
58. I wish you only the best of luck in all you choose to do in life. Since you are strong, capable, and hard-working, I am sure nothing will be too much of a challenge for you though!
59. Daughter, you are definitely one special cookie. Emphasis on special. Just kidding, you are adorable, charming, and delightful. You breathe life into my days, and I am so grateful that I have such an incredible daughter.
60. When my world feels dark, you are a ray of sunshine. Thank you for always being such a bright and shining person. May your special day be just as brilliant as you are.
61. People always say I spoiled you to death when you were little. Clearly, they had no idea of how bad I was going to be when you were grown! In my book, daughters should always be spoiled rotten and lavished with affection.
62. Many people have daughters, but only a few people are fortunate enough to have daughters that are indisputably perfect. It must be hard to be that perfect, but you make it look so easy. Happy birthday to the world’s best daughter!
63. At first, I wasn’t sure how to be a parent to a daughter, but now I can’t imagine a life that doesn’t include you. You fill my heart and soul with peace and love. May your birthday herald the beginning of an astounding life for you.
64. Daughter, watching you grow up has been many things, joyful, impactful, and even stressful. Above all though, it has been the most meaningful part of my life. Happy birthday!
65. Knowing that I am loved by you is one of the best feelings in the world. You are such an exceptional daughter, and I hope your birthday brings you everything you could ever wish for.
66. I feel like I blinked and time flew by. It seems like just yesterday you were learning how to walk, and now you are running straight toward all that life can offer. I am so proud of the phenomenal person you have become.
67. Daughter, life is an incredible journey. While I hope you never falter on your path, if you do, know that you can turn to me. I will always be there to show you unending support and love. Happy birthday!
68. Dads are a lot like beacons, and daughters are a lot like ships; my job is to light your way home. Especially, when you are dating. I hope it comforts you to know that if it is past curfew, you can always count on me to show you the way home!
69. May you always stay as gleeful and bold as you are now, my daughter. I hope that you carry your zest for life and adventure into adulthood and that your days are filled with love.
70. The relationship between a mother and daughter is an exceptional one; it’s the kind of bond that lasts a lifetime. No matter your age, you can come to me with any worry, hope, or dream. I will always be there with a kind word and a warm hug.
71. Daughters as amazing as you are one-in-a-million. How I lucked out I will never know, but I plan on spending the rest of my life being so grateful that I have you in my life.
72. Every moment spent with you has been an absolute joy. You fill my days with laughter and my thoughts with love. May your birthday be as unforgettable as you are.
73. I thought I knew what love was, and then I had a daughter. It turns out I had no clue how much my capacity for love could grow. I am so fortunate that I have had all these years to get to watch you grow into the lady you are today.
74. Here’s wishing that your life has so many more moments of happiness than those of sorrow. We can start with this moment: the moment I tell you “I love you.” Happy birthday, my love!
75. As you’ve grown, you have taught me so many things in life. Over the years you’ve taught me to have endless patience, unlimited affection, and eternal love. Happy birthday!
76. Daughter, I want you to feel invincible on your birthday because you are. There is no hardship you cannot endure, no hurdle you cannot jump, and no barrier you cannot break. Happy birthday to my little champion!
77. When I first heard I was having a daughter I was scared, but after all this time I am so very grateful. There is no moment I would ever discard because every moment spent with you is as unforgettable as it is valued.
78. I have so many wonderful memories of you playing house, dressing dolls, reading books, and learning how to dance. As you grow older, I comfort myself that there are so many more wonderful memories to come.
79. The day you were born you stole my heart, and you haven’t given it back since. You mean the world to me, and I hope your birthday is filled with joy and love. Happy birthday to my little thief!
80. The day you came into this world was the day I was blessed with a bundle of happiness and joy. You have brought more tenderness and purpose into my life than I ever thought possible.
81. Daughter, you are better than fame, money, and even sliced bread! You are truly a phenomenal human being, and I plan on telling you so every single day until the end of time. I hope your year is as stupendous as you are.
82. From father-daughter dances to walking you down the aisle, my time with you has gone by too quickly. You are a truly cherished daughter who will forever remain a little girl in my heart.
83. You have so many roles in life: friend, confidante, and muse. None as important as being my beloved daughter. If you ever feel overwhelmed by life’s demands just turn to me, and I will carry your burdens just like I carried you as a child.
84. You bring fun, laughter, and joy into my life. The day you were born was the day that lit up my world. I hope that on your birthday you can feel just a measure of how much happiness you have brought into my life.
85. I love celebrating your birthday every year because it is such an excellent reminder of how grateful I am that you were born. I cannot imagine a better daughter than you, and I am glad I don’t have to.
86. I hope that when you are older, you have a daughter so you can feel the depth of my love for you. Also, the depth of my stress, anxiety, and worry! I look forward to the glorious payback of watching you struggle through parenthood. Of course, always with love!
87. I know that at the end of my lifetime I am going to look back and think: my daughter is the greatest thing I have ever created. I am truly blessed to have such an amazing person in my life.
88. Daughter, you seem to have grown up magnificently. I definitely will take all the credit for that! Just kidding, but I am so very proud of you. I hope your special day is filled with tons of presents, cake, and lots of laughter.
89. I look back at all of our mother-daughter moments with such fondness. From painting our nails, doing our hair, talking about boys, to watching you become a mother yourself, I have never been more proud of you.
90. I really wish I could be there for your birthday. Know that no amount of distance could ever dull my love for you. I am sending happy thoughts and lots of love your way for your birthday.
91. Daughter, you’ve got it all: talent, spirit, and drive. Heck, if you weren’t my daughter I might hate you just a bit! Luckily, you are my daughter, so I love you to bits and pieces!
92. When you were a child you wanted a pony for your birthday, when you were a teen you wanted Johnny Depp, and now that you are an adult you only want love and affection. Finally, something I can actually provide! Happy birthday to my daughter who is all grown up!
93. I hope your birthday is filled with balloons, presents, and cake. More importantly, I hope it is filled with love, joy, and warmth. May your every wish come true this year. Happy birthday!
94. This year for your birthday I plan on indulging your every whim, and when I say whim, I really mean bribing your affection with chocolate! Here’s a good life lesson, there’s nothing chocolate can’t fix.
95. As you’ve grown over the years you’ve changed in so many ways; all of which were for the better. I couldn’t be more proud of the person you’ve become. Happy birthday to my exemplary daughter!
96. Daughter, I hope you cherish every moment of your childhood. I know that I do. This time we have together now is so dear to me. Even when you are older, you will always have a special place in my heart.
97. I hope your birthday is filled with great things: a great party, great food, and great people. You deserve it all because you are a great daughter. Happy birthday!
98. Now that you’ve grown up, you may be too cool to come home for your birthday. That’s okay because we’ve decided this year to come visit you! Seeing you: check. Loving you: check. Opportunity to shame you in public: priceless.
99. Happy birthday to my favorite daughter! Yes, you are my only daughter, but that’s just because you were so perfect I didn’t need to have another one. Great job on being awesome.
100. A big part of who I am today is because of you. You continually inspire me to try harder, challenge me to be a better parent, and always love me unconditionally. Thank you for always bringing bliss into my life. Happy birthday!
Want some more birthday images for your daughter?
Do we have other birthday wishes? You bet!
Birthday wishes for your son – Have a son and a daughter? Come back when it’s your son’s birthday and find a great birthday wish. Or adapt a son birthday wish for your daughter!
Birthday wishes for your wife – Have a wife? We’ve got you covered on birthday wishes!
Birthday wishes for your husband – Have a husband? We’ve got the birthday wish for him too!
Birthday wishes for your mom – We also have birthday wishes for your mom!
Filed Under: birthday wishes, family birthday wishes, immediate family birthday wishes
While husbands can be notoriously hard to shop for you can at least give him a thoughtful birthday message. Whether he prefers romantic, cheesy, or simple.
Sending birthday greetings has become a necessary tradition these days. It can be hard to find the perfect birthday wish for the special birthday boy or girl especially, with so many options. Don’t stress out over what to write in a birthday card. Make the next birthday you celebrate a special one and personalize your birthday wishes with a handpicked happy birthday quote. Whether you’re looking for a greeting to make someone roll over laughing or a heart-warming tearjerker, these birthday quotes are a great place to start. A genuine birthday wish will surely make anyone’s day. This year, say “Happy Birthday!” with a few words that no one will forget.
When someone near and dear to your heart turns another year older, you’ll want to do everything you can to make their day extra memorable. Whether you’re throwing a birthday party, a cocktail party or planning a dinner at the honoree’s favorite restaurant, it’s tradition to give the guest of honor a Happy Birthday card. As if picking out a card wasn’t tough enough, on top of that you’ll need to craft a happy birthday message too.
When you sit down with a blank greeting card in front of you, don’t be surprised if you can’t seem to put the pen to paper. Many of us get a case of writers block when we sit down to write a birthday card greeting, especially to the people we love the most. Sure, the birthday honoree knows just how much you love and appreciate him or her but, it doesn’t hurt to remind them on their day.
The following birthday quotes will make for the nicest addition to your birthday cards for family and friends. Jump to any relevant section below:
Another year older and another reason to celebrate! Give your birthday card message a forward looking touch with one of these inspirational birthday quotes.
Birthdays are meant to be full of laughter and cheer. When the guest of honor opens his or her birthday card from you, you’ll know why they can’t stop smiling. Pick out one of these funny happy birthday quotes or mix and match them with your own words to craft the perfect cheers to another year older.
Featured Birthday Party Invitation | Sprinkle
No matter who your card recipient may be, there is something sweet about adding a cute happy birthday quotes to your messages. If your writing a birthday card message for mom or for your sister, make sure to use one of these sentiments to wish her well.
Tip: Write a happy birthday quote to your little one. That way he or she can read it when they get a little older! Awh!
Here are some suggested quotes and words for birthday wishes which can brighten any birthday and that you can write in a card or incorporate in a birthday .