The best way to cope of with all life's uncertainties is just to go with the flow. Here are some best wishes for the future to help you look forward to every tomorrow.
Whenever you look back in your life you will find that one person that always stood by your side and gave you guidance to succeed in life is your teacher. Many students wait for their teacher birthdays so that they can send their wishes and thanks to them.
If you too want to send a special birthday wish to your teacher then look no more as we have chosen 100 best birthday wishes for teacher from students –
1. You know when a teacher becomes happiest? When they get to know that their students are well settled. Don’t forget about your teachers when you grow up.
2. Teachers work as hard as the students. Remember that the lesson they are teaching you in class, they studied it by themselves a dozen of times.
3. Math is really tough subject. But if your teacher made it easy for you then you must thank them for that.
4. A Teacher has a strong impact on the life of students. In fact they inspire students directly or indirectly to choose their careers.
5. Students often complaint that their schedule is very strict and they don’t find time for other things. They should remember that their teachers have equally tough schedules.
6. Students are young therefore they can easily handle the physical pain of strict schedules but most teachers often risk their health while giving their knowledge and experience to students over time.
7. Some teachers are so good that students even attend their extra classes after school. Did you ever met such teacher?
8. A teacher is like mother/father to hundreds of students so you should give them respect like your own parents.
9. Those students are really lucky who have teachers as their good friends. You should watch the movie ‘Good Will Hunting’ for this.
10. Your friends might give up on you. In fact you too may give up on your dreams but your teacher will always inspire you to do the best.
11. Most teacher inspired their students to be teaches like themselves and this is great honour that they earned in their life.
12. A Teacher not only give lessons on technical subjects but they also teaches about the life and moral values.
13. Your teacher grow old in front of your eyes. You should pray for their good health and happy life.
14. If you think that teacher only teach students about how to read or write then you are wrong. A good student can learn so much from their teachers.
15. Our Indian culture even give God like status to teachers. There is even a famous Kabir doha about the value of teacher in a student’s life.
16. Most young students even develop crush on their teachers. It is normal. It just means that you want to have a life partner just like your teacher.
17. Social media has made it so easy to connect to your teachers. Make sure that you add them on your social media accounts too.
18. Most lessons that you learn in school may or may not come into practical use in your life. But moral values and life lessons learned from teacher will surely help you in long run.
19. Those teachers who make their lessons entertaining are really great. You should acknowledge such teachers.
20. A beautiful idea would be to send a birthday card to your teacher to show them how much you respect and love them.
21. As you grow up your subjects gets tough and tougher. Those teacher who helped you to learn tough lessons in easy way are the best.
22. A Student is a plain paper and it is the teacher who fills colors on that blank paper.
23. One of the most favourite moments of students is the birthday of their favorite teachers. You can surprise them by celebrating it in your class with them.
24. This birthday wish implies how much a teacher means to a student. They are next to parents.
25. One hectic job of teacher is to manage students ranging from well-disciplined to pranksters. The teacher treat them as their own child.
26. Send a short yet meaningful happy birthday sms to your teacher to let them know that you remember their birthday.
27. If this is your last year in school/college then you must give a good birthday party to your teacher, one that they will never forget.
28. A Teacher really gets emotional when they get in touch with students years after their graduation. A Birthday is good occasion to connect to your teachers.
29. You might dislike your teacher for always taunting you and punishing you. But when you grow up you will learn how much their attitude helped you to succeed in life.
30. Your teacher made your school life and your classes interesting? Kudos. Let them know it.
31. If you follow your teacher advice in life then you will surely succeed in achieving your goals.
32. A teacher feels really proud when they learn that their students have succeeded in their lives. This is greatest gift that you can give them.
33. Most students get so inspired from their teacher that they even name their kids in the name of their teacher.
34. Look back to your school days and you will realize that it was not easy for your teacher to handle such characters in the class.
35. You might be away from your teacher but you should encourage them to celebrate their birthday. You can even post a gift.
36. Most students don’t get the chance to say thank you to their teacher. A birthday is best chance for them to say thanks to their teachers.
37. A Teacher is best person to learn patience from. But when they get old they often lose their patience. Make them realize that they still got it.
38. It is up to a student to learn as much as they can from their teacher. This is because a teacher gives everything they have to their students.
39. Etiquettes shows the status of your parents and teachers so never forget them.
40. The only gift that you can give your teacher is to get successful in life.
41. A Cute idea would be to send them a birthday wish in your childhood handwriting. It will remind them of the old days.
42. One thing that you learn from every teacher is discipline. Your lectures always start at a fix time and ends at a fix time. This teaches you to respect time at an early age.
43. As Sun is giver of life on earth, similarly a teacher is giver of knowledge in the life of students.
44. Some classes remain memorable throughout your life. Such classes are engraved in your mind either because the lesson they taught you or because the way your teacher made it interesting.
45. When it’s your birthday your teacher gives you blessings. Similarly when it’s your teacher birthday you too should pray for their wellbeing.
46. You remember Taare Zameen par. Aamir khan was teacher of extra activities yet he changed the life of his students. You should consider every teacher in your life important and respect all of them.
47. Your teacher helps you to think outside the box. This is really important to succeed in life.
48. I think this is one of the birthday wish quote that describe the importance of teacher in schools.
49. A thank you note from you to your teacher inspire them to get more devoted and dedicated to teach their future students.
50. This is another quote that shows that a teacher is really important in life.
Here we have chosen 50+ more birthday wishes and quotes for your teacher –
Do you have your own birthday wish for your teacher? Tell us in comments so that we can add it here.
Do you need some help when it comes to studying? Click here now to discover 7 motivating and inspiring quotes for students to help you manifest success.
Inspirational Messages for Students: From inspiring messages about studying hard to motivational quotes about doing well in school and college – this post is packed with encouraging words for students. Parents and teachers often make the mistake of harping on and on about goals, focus, determination, commitment, hard work and other boring jargon. That might be exactly what is necessary but there’s a better side to life to be shown. Young kids need to know how education can make life awesome. Exams should be seen as challenges rather than problems. Think about how learning should ideally be fun, not stressful. Jot your thoughts down on a note and give it to someone who is reeling under the stress of exams and tests. Better yet, post it on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter. A little encouragement can go a long way in changing someone’s perspective of life.
1) In life, NO ONE and NOTHING will help you until you start helping YOURSELF.
2) Every problem might not have a solution right now, but don’t forget that but every solution was once a problem.
3) It is true that experience is one of life’s best teachers. But if you don’t study you will probably never get any experience in the first place.
4) In real life, there is no such thing as second place. Either you are a winner, or you’re not.
5) Good grades are a stepping stones towards getting into a good college, getting a good job and eventually living a good life. Shun those complacent C’s, avoid those boring B’s and strive every single day, to get those awesome A’s.
6) Listen to your teachers when they tell you WHAT to do. But more importantly, think about it later and ask yourself WHY they told you to do it.
7) Success might be relative but most things that matter in real life aren’t. A degree is a degree, a job is a job and hard work is hard work – as simple and direct as it can be.
8) Life is all about CHANCES and OPPORTUNITIES. Never leave anything to CHANCE and never let an OPPORTUNITY get away.
9) Study like there’s no tomorrow because if you keep putting off your studies for tomorrow, you’ll probably be too late.
10) Winners from all walks of life have their own strategies and plans but they all have one thing in common – they TRY. Keep trying.
11) Give up on your frustration but never on your hopes. Give up thinking about your setbacks but never on your goals. Give up worrying about your past but never on your future.
12) Everyone has a talent and so do you. Let it shine out, is all you have to do.
13) Don’t feel sad because you are different from others. Every unique skill and talent has the potential to make you a superstar. Embrace your personality and unchain your inner strength. Don’t forget – the one thing that all successful people have in common is that they were different than everyone around them.
14) Expecting to get a good job without studying hard is like expecting to win a marathon without running it.
15) Succeeding in life is as simple as being a good student. All you have to do is pay attention, work hard and give it your best shot.
16) Education is the anchor that holds life together through choppy waters. Study hard.
17) Failure is only temporary. The only thing that should be permanent is your will to overcome it.
18) Being a good student is less about the ability to rote and more about the desire to learn.
19) It’s okay if you don’t know what to do in life as long as you are not doing something you shouldn’t be doing. Staying on one of the right paths is better than veering off to the wrong ones.
20) You will meet a lot of people in your life who will give you advice and tell you what’s best for you. Listen to them but at the end of the day, do only what your heart tells you to.
21) Don’t give it YOUR best shot. Give it the best shot ANYONE could have possibly given.
22) Each and every problem is a skill waiting to be learnt in disguise.
23) Stop thinking about WHAT WILL HAPPEN and start thinking about WHAT YOU CAN DO.
24) Being a good student throughout school and college is like preparing yourself for a marathon which will begin after you graduate. Focus on your goals and study hard, because the last thing you want is to tire yourself out before the finish line.
25) Greatness is simply defined as the ability to believe in yourself and ignoring everyone who says you can’t do it.
26) Don’t study to earn, study to learn. What you learn today is what you will become tomorrow.
27) Don’t take SHORTCUTS in life because in the long run they will CUT SHORT your journey.
28) Think of every single bully who has made fun of you and humiliated you in front of all your friends. Use the image of their faces to motivate yourself to study hard and work harder. Think of how amazing it will be when twenty years down the line, you see them living in a trailer while you cruise past in your Bentley.
29) You can look for inspirational quotes about success but that won’t do you any good until you try to be an inspiration yourself.
30) Aiming for the stars? Great, but did you have to build a rocket first.
31) Time can be your best friend and your worst enemy depending on whether you use it or waste it.
32) Jobs and bosses will come and go, but your education will always help you to grow.
33) Life is your journey, Goals are your destination and Hard Work is your set of wheels.
34) Even a billion starts with ONE – all you need to do is take that ONE step and keep trying again and again until you reach where you want to be.
35) As a student the most important thing to remember is that Laziness is your worst enemy and Hard Work is your best friend.
36) Life is less complicated than it seems. Good habits and hard work are all it takes to succeed and win.
37) You might have hundreds of likes on Facebook but that won’t pay your bills. You might have tens of retweets on Twitter every day but that’s not going to pay your mortgage. You might have heaps of unread messages on WhatsApp but that’s not going to pay for your new car. You might have dozens of likes on Instagram that’s not going to pay for your life. Get a life, start working hard today.
38) You can use excuses to convince others, but how will you convince yourself?
39) Everyone makes mistakes. But only those who stand up and look a mistake in the eyes to say I WILL FIX YOU, go on to succeed.
40) Education is not a safety net. It is the rocket which will propel you towards success. All you have to do is have an aim and work on everything that takes to get a lift-off.
Such a brilliant student
I wish you the best birthday
And all the luck in your studies.
May you always find time to play
Without forgetting your duties.
You are a great person
And such a brilliant student,
Who is respected by the teachers
And admired by the classmates.
I hope you have all the fun on this day
And may only good things come your way!
Happy birthday to a very special student
I want to wish a happy birthday to a very special student. Students like you make teaching so fulfilling and rewarding. You make me proud to be your teacher. There are no limits for you in life, you will become whatever you wish to become.
I wish you the best of luck in all of your endeavours. Have a great birthday!
You are a dedicated and model student
I am so happy to be celebrating another year of your life, my dear friend and classmate.
You are a dedicated and model student with a straight A record who has helped me in many subjects. All of the teachers, janitors and our classmates adore you, just because of the great and amazing person that you are.
I am so proud to be your friend and to have shared so many great memories and amazing moments with you, both in school and in life outside of school. You really are a remarkable human being.
I hope you have the spectacular birthday that you deserve and that you make many more academic achievements, my dear friend.
You are an exceptional student
Happy birthday! You are an exceptional student, and I am certain you will find success whatever your choices in life may be.
I hope all your dreams come true and that you continue to be the wonderful person that you are!
A seriously hard-working student
Happy birthday to a seriously
Keep going down the path you’re
on and you will be rewarded with
all the success that your
Wishing all the very best to you
on your special day this year!
For a perfect student
For a perfect student.
On your birthday
Many are the gifts
Coming your way.
You have been truly blessed.
Blessed in so many ways,
If we were to count them
We would be at it for days.
Life has but amazing things in store
For someone as special as you.
You are destined for greatness,
Trust me, it's true.
Have an amazing birthday and many more days to come.
You are great, you are the greatest, you are number one!
Be a student in life too
A student is someone who always wants to learn and grow more. Be a student in life too. Have a great birthday!
All of your life will be straight A’s
If you keep working as hard as you do and study for as long as you do, you won’t just get A’s in school, all of your life will be straight A’s.
I wish a great birthday to an equally great student!
The future holds great things for you
The future holds great things for you, dear student. So keep up your hard work and never stop believing in yourself. Good fortune and success are waiting for you further down the road.
May you have a happy and warm birthday!
The best of luck in your academic and personal life
On this special day, I want to wish you the best of luck in your academic and personal life. For a smart and intelligent student like you, the sky is the limit.
I hope you have a fantastic day and a fantastic year to come!
Discover the best wishes, quotes, and images expressing happy birthday. Inspirational and encouraging words, for greeting cards or email messages.
Exams are a crucial time for everyone.
W.S Churchill said:
“Exams are always a great trial for me.”
In the life of a student, exams possess a crucial role. Whenever a student gets ready for exams, he or she certainly needs best wishes for exams.
These wishes or messages motivate a student and help the student score best in the exam. Good wishes from beloved ones like parents, brother, sister and other family members help aspirant score best in exams.
1. No matter, how difficult exam you will face, my prayers are always with you. You only have to believe in yourself and conqueror the world.
2. No exam in bigger than your capabilities, you should believe in your skills, don’t be panic in a difficult time and do you best.
3. Exams that come in life have some purpose; they expose your hidden adroitness. You should do the task in a way that you can do best and leave rest on destiny.
4. Exams are just a simple trial for an able student like you. Don’t consider it so difficult so it may ruin your talent. Trust on your expertise and believe that only you can do this.
6. Don’t get afraid by the magnitude of the task, focus on your skills and remember your hard work. Blessings of the family are with you. No one can stop you from achieving your aim.
7. Exams are just a measure of what you have read. They can’t decide about your entire life. Don’t let this exam become heavy on your nerves. Relax and perform your best.
8. Everybody has to pass through the exams. But I believe that you will do this exam as nobody has done before. Just think of positive things, and you will see success lying into your feet.
9. The hidden talent in you is not bound to this exam. Your aim is significant, and your abilities are high. This exam is a little boundary between you and your goal. Believe and cross this boundary.
11. Consider this Exam the fruit of your hard work. You know you have worked hard. Prayers of the family are with you. You have to be quick in making the right decisions. Manage your time correctly, and victory is yours.
12. Always remember that in life, you have to face exams to become successful. But these exams are just sheets of paper not more significant than your personality. You should not look at the result. Just remember why you are sitting in the exam and that’s it.
13. Be positive for what you have prepared. Indeed, you have worked hard but the exam day is the day of practice. Properly execute those things which you have learned. My best wishes for the exam are with you.
14. Hundreds of candidates take this examination what will make you different from them is your attitude. Don’t be worried about any other thing. Just Focus on your exam. Relax and do what you think is the best.
16. Exams are just a sheet of paper. Don’t consider passing it, an arduous task. You have got all the abilities to get good grades only thing you need is perfect execution.
17. Don’t let this exam decide your entire future. This exam is not your destiny but just a step in your destiny. Don’t be afraid about the result. Consider it an opportunity in your life. Forget about the outcome and perform your best.
18. Today is your exam day. It is the day of getting the fruit of your stringent efforts and sound hard work. May this exam prove to be successful for you. I am hopeful that your efforts will bring fruit.
19. The day of examination shows the world, the capability that you have in you. You have to perform well in the exams. I believe in you. You will show the world how able are you. Best wishes from me.
21. Be optimistic, be hopeful. The hard work that you have done will bear fruit. Even, if you don’t get the victory, you will learn a meaningful lesson. This is the beauty of life. Best wishes and prayers are with you.
22. Exam can’t measure the extent of ability; it is a measure of punctuality. You are not only able but also punctual. I am hopeful that you will get success in this exam. You should have confidence in you and conquer it.
23. Wishes can’t do anything until you decided to gain what you have aimed. This exam is a step towards your aim. Winning or losing is not in our hand. We could only work hard, and I think you correctly did that. Try your best and leave rest on luck. Good luck for this exam.
24. My dear! I know that you can perform best in this exam. Always remember that time in the examination hall is more crucial than hard work that you did. Manage all the things properly and try as hard as you can. Don’t see the outcome. Just Believe and win.
26. Every exam is taken to check the abilities of the aspirants. As you are able enough to enter this exam, surely you able to do best in this exam as well. Always remember how competent you are. No one can stop you until you are willing to stay.
27. Instead of thinking about the exam as a monstrous thing, enjoy it. Don’t bother yourself with the difficulties instead look at your abilities. Motivate yourself with the blessings of your parent and win this battle.
28. Exams come in life to make you ready for the challenges of the world. You should not be demotivated with these challenges, rather face these challenges courageously. I can see the hidden talent in you overcoming this stage.
29. The day of Exam is the day of getting the prize for the work that you did. It is the day of showing the things that you have learned. You have to demonstrate your skills. Focus your mind on your aim and forget the rest.
31. Don’t let the fear of exam to overcome your nerves. Focus on positive things and properly implement your work. All the things that you need to pass the exams lie within you. How you will manage things will decide about your result. Good Luck for your exam.
32. Life is an exam. You need to be best if you want to survive. You better know the worth of this exam in your life. Your Maturity tells that you are self-motivated. A self-motivated person can’t be beaten by simple exams like this one. Take this examination in your best way and set an example for others. I see the ability in you.
33. Whenever exams come, it brings opportunity to go to the next stage. You are lucky that you get this opportunity. But opportunities also bring duties and performance. I have trust in you that you have fulfilled your responsibilities by doing hard work and it’s time to show performance. Let your inner fire burn this step. Good Luck for your victory.
34. Life is Incomplete if there is no exam in it. I say to you only to believe in you. You are no less than any other person. You are unique and able. Do your best in this exam in the way. Whenever you are demotivated, remember your parents. Their prayers are with you. Good Luck!
36. A Loser can see many reasons but winner focus only on one thing. The Victory! I Expect that you will not look at the troubles of the exam. You merely have to look for that one reason which will help you in passing the exam. The reason is you. Do it for yourself. Good Luck.
37. Don’t bind yourself in the boundary of this exam. Your destination is far away. It is just a step in your destination. Attempt this examination fearlessly. Best Wishes from my side.
38. The time of your exam has arrived. Forget what the world ways about you. Leave all the worries when you enter the examination hall. Attempt your paper in a unique way and hope for the best. Good Luck!
39. Things are going in a challenging phase as your exams are coming. It is the time to acquit your hard work from the cage of time. It is the show time. Do your best and See how luck will help you.
41. I know the exams are near. Your Hard work will be on the peak. But it is the time to do smart work. Make your mind and your body composed. Do things which encourages you. Perform the exam in an elite but straightforward way.
42. The Exam day! The Day of Reward! The Day of Hopes! On this day your attitude will be different from others. Forget about the hard work that you have done. Forget those mistakes that you have done. Just fully concentrate on that single day that will lead your life to a new path. Be Brave and Good Luck For your Exams.
43. I am hopeful that you will give the exam in a way you think is the best. Don’t think about how others prepared their exams. I Know your concepts are clear. You have not crammed the books. Just remember the key thing in your mind! The reason for giving this exam. Don’t worry about the result, perform your best. Good luck!
44. Exams come and go. Everyone has to pass through the world of exams. You should not only just pass through the exam but grasp its central concept as well. You should improve yourself through this exam. Be competent and remember no exam can let you down.
46. Exams are not difficult. It is our attitude and mindset that makes them difficult. The approach you show on the exam decides about success or failure. Your preparation will be best, but your attitude will determine you. Don’t compare yourself with anyone. Behave how you are. Don’t Take stress. Feel Happy and Good Luck.
47. Don’t let any other thing decide your luck except you and your hard work. I think that your hard work is enough for success. But don’t Be over-confident over your hard work. Keep yourself poised and natural. Believe in your abilities and rock.
48. If you consider this exam difficult one, it surely will become difficult for you. Take the exam easy. Don’t focus on any other student. Just anchor your attention to your paper. Do the paper steadily and pass this exam. I know you can do it. Good Luck!
49. Wishes can do nothing unless aided by performance. I am hopeful that your performance will be up to the mark. You can pass this exam if you are willing to cross. Best Wishes for this exam.
51. Your exam has come. It is the time of performance. Forget the past! Focus on the present and create the future. May you be successful in the exam. Good luck!
52. An exam like this does not control our love for you. But maybe the hopes of your family is connected with your success. Motivate your self with the love of your family. Good Wishes!
53. I wish that you consider this exam a simple one. Don’t think it a burden on your mind. Just relax and give the paper like the normal one. Only a fresh mind will lead you to success.
54. Consider this Exam just an Exam. The more you think about it, the more you become anxious. You should relax your mind and prepare to perform the best. Leave all other things on destiny. Best wishes to you.
56. Perform your duties as better as you can. Success or failure is not in our hand. Don’t worry and do your best. Good Luck for your Exam.
57. The core concept of Exam is to test your ability. Show your performance. Prayers of your parents will certainly lead to the road to success.
58. My Dear, Exam will not decide about our affection with you. The result you show is just an outcome of a few months of work. Think about positive things and perform your best.
59. We can’t leave all things on destiny. We have to play our part. Your exam is time to play your role. I hope that with your hard work you will achieve your goal.
61. The journey of life is very long. You will see many hard circumstances and this exam is a simple trial. I can see you capable of getting the victory. Best wishes for the exam.
62. Positive mindset, pure hard work, and beautiful blessings will lead you to success. Be optimistic, perform your best and Good Luck.
63. Achieving any goal is possible, but we need to show whether we are capable or not. You have a golden chance to show your worth. Just Believe and Rock.
64. Success or failure do not matter. The thing that matter is our effort. Give your 100% effort in the Exam and don’t worry about the result.
66. In Exam, the paper attemptation is more important than hard work. Perform your exam with a present mind. I wish you good luck.
67. I wish you good luck for your exam. But I also have a piece of advice for you. Keep your mind open and keen. Attempt your paper properly and manage your time. I hope you will get success.
68. You are a very talented student. Remember proper management is the key to success. You have to manage all things. I wish you a Good Luck for this.
69. Fear is very harmful. It is more fatal when stress is added. These two things you will face in exams. You are a fearless and calm guy. Just be natural and give your best.
71. There is no such Exam which can’t be passed. But trying hard is necessary. Do as better as you and never think about any other thing. Best wishes to you.
72. Exams are made to pass. I hope that you will not only pass this exam but also show notable performance. My prayers are with you.
73. There is a different method for every exam you attempt. I advise you to tackle this exam properly. Your hard work and patience will bear fruit, Be hopeful. Good Luck.
74. Every moment of life gives us a challenge, so are the exam. You have done enough practice to handle this challenge. I hope that you will get your reward in the form of success. I wish you a Good Luck.
76. When taxing circumstances come, real warriors reveal their ability. Your time to show your aptness has come. The exam is difficult but those who are afraid of it. Disclose your bravery and Good luck!
77. Sometimes, we have to manage things lightly as taking stress is harmful. Don’t fuss your mind, be relaxed and perform your best. I have the best wishes for you.
78. The decision you make on the tipping point will decide the outcome. Be confident and remain active during the exam time. May you get your Goal. Best wishes for Exam.
79. If you think only about the victory, you might become overconfident. Remain simple and don’t over think. Just perform your best and forget about the result. Good Luck!
81. I wish that you don’t Look at the result. Make your Extraordinary effort and hope for the best result. I am also hopeful about your success. Good Luck.
82. Happiness does not lie in the victory or failure in Exam. It depends upon our response in situations. I hope that you will always be happy regardless of the result. Just try your best and Best of LUCK.
83. Success or failure does not matter. The thing which matters is your dedication towards your task. Your exam will surely prove your dedication. Feel natural and give your best. Good Luck!
84. The time of work is over and the time of performance has come. Prepare yourself for the performance. I hope you can do that. Best of Luck.
86. Exams are like a game. You have to play every level with a full focus. Similarly, you have to give every paper with full attention. Be smart and Good Luck.
87. Give your paper in such a way that I will cast an impact on the examiner. Stay positive, stay calm and give your best effort. Good Luck for you.
88. This is the time to pluck your fruit from the tree of the exam with the stick of your hard work. Try hard, try best and hope for a good result. I wish you a Good Luck.
89. Very extra thinking usually take to the road to tension. While in the exam, stress can turn victory into failure. You should have to relaxed but active. I am hoping some good result from you.
91. Ready yourself for the exam. Think positive, stay active and do your best. My blessings and best wishes are with you. I hope you will get positive results.
92. When you go for the exam, remember the importance of this exam. Is it so important that it will decide your life, indeed not! Then why worry about it. Just be natural and do your best.
93. Dear! An exam is a test of your abilities, but don’t believe that you must have to pass this exam. Failure does not matter. You should try your best and do not use any unfair mean. Good Luck.
94. While going for the exam, only hard work does not matter. But quick and right decisions and time management are equally important. Show your best performance and Rock!
96. Your aim is a dream for you. You have a golden chance to change this dream into reality. Put your exceptional effort and hope for the good result. I wish you a Good Luck.
97. Every aim was once a dream passed through the kiln of the exam. You can also convert your vision into reality by passing through the exam. I can see the ability in you. Perform your best and be optimistic. Good Luck!
98. This exam demands smart work than hard work. You have to keen and active. Put your utmost efforts and hope for a positive result. I will pray for you.
99. Never Forget your motive of giving this exam. You should improve your ability through this exam. Forget about the result. Just give your best. Best wishes for you.
Many people think that a wishing card is the best way to wish any special day. A great teacher will not crack down rebellion on her students, but instead, she.