Use these ideas to wish someone who is sick a speedy recovery and in a get- well-soon card to a best friend who is sick or recovering from an.
If your friend or relative is feeling unwell, or staying in the hospital, the best thing you can do – apart from visiting them – sends a little Get well soon card or a small gift to let them know that they are in your thoughts and that you are wishing them quick recovery.
Beautiful get well soon flowers are available at SerenataFlowers.com and as for the card, there are over 40 ideas for getting Well Soon Quotes and messages:
sources: wishesmessages.com and wishesgreeting.com
30+ Get Well Soon Messages
15 Get Well Soon Wishes for a Friend
Get Well Wishes
Get Well Soon Flowers – Basic Etiquette
Forget me not: Remembrance Flowers
50+ Get Well Messages
10 Get Well Soon Gifts for any Budget
Lily Calyx is our in-house flower whisperer, an expert on all things botanical and an enthusiastic orchids collector. She loves discussing the insights of the secret world of flowers, shares her gardening tips and hacks and moons over the latest additions to Serenata Flowers flower range. Ask Lily anything about flowers and we can guarantee she will have the answer.
Sending you well wishes for your quick recovery and good health. Best wishes that you will soon be back to doing all the things you love.
Looking for cool and funny get well soon messages for your loved ones? then you are at the right place right now. We have a collection of get well soon messages that will do the magic. Most times what the fellow needs is a little smile which a simple get well message can do. Here is a list of some of these get well messages for the people you care deeply about.
1. We are so eager to have you back with us. Arise and shine and bounce back to life. We wish you quick return to health.
2. It has not been easy for me since I heard you were not feeling fine. I send you this message to let you know I’m thinking of you and hope you will get better soon; wishing you fast return to health.
3. I wish I had a rod with magical powers to take away your ill-health; I would heal you just now and take you home.
4. I care so much about you and wish you quick healing.
5. I hope each new day brings you closer to a full and speedy recovery.
6. I hate to see you feeling blue so here is my get well wish to you.
7. I will continue praying for your good health and a speedy recovery.
8. Say goodbye to that bout of bad health and get well soon.
9. It’s terrible to see you unwell! Get well soon I know I’ll be delighted and I’m sure you will too!
10. Don’t worry; we’re here to stand alongside you as you work to recapture your good health.
11. Get ready; it’s time for you to get well soon.
12. I wish I was a magician so I could make you fit and healthy with the wave of a wand!
13. I will stand beside you forevermore, wishing you good health and a fast recovery.
14. Feel better fast, so I can see you again soon! I miss you so much!
15. I hope you get well really soon! I miss your smile!
16. May God bless you with good health and peace through this hard time. Know that I am here for you, if you ever need anything. If you ever need to talk, I am always here to listen.
17. May your tears of sorrow become tears of joy quickly. I am so sorry you aren’t feeling well. I pray you recover to 100% health soon.
18. Think healthy, lovely, wonderful thoughts and may your ails fall away.
19. Even superman has a weakness. Though you are feeling weak now, know that you will be strong again. Until then, may peace be with you.
20. I would wish you well, but I know you don’t need any wishes. Because you Will be well soon. So this is just a little thinking of you note instead.
21. Sending you tons of well wishes for your fast recovery.
22. I heard you were feeling unwell. Here is to wishing you a speedy recovery.
23. Sending sunshine to brighten your day. Get well soon my dearest friend.
24. I hope you find fast healing with each and every day my sweet friend.
25. I look forward to your full recovery so we can get together again soon.
You might also like: 70 Best Out of Office Messages That Always Work
26. I hate that you are feeling unwell. Wishing you a full and fast recovery.
27. I heard that you were feeling sick. Hoping you find strength with each new day.
28. Thoughtful prayers sent your way that you will soon feel better again.
29. Don’t worry, you will be back on your feet in no time. And then you will be wishing you were off your feet again, resting.
30. Think positive thoughts and you may heal more quickly than you thought possible. We miss you and want you better soon!
31. You can get better fast! Just do it! Be Well!
32. I am sorry to hear of this tough time for you. You’re in my prayers.
33. Know this too will pass. May you heal quickly.
34. Wishing you a fast, easy recovery and perhaps some bright cheeriness as I send love your way.
35. Work just isn’t the same without you. Please get well soon so we can see you again.
36. I am praying that you experience a speedy recovery. I miss seeing you here at work.
37. Praying that you get well soon and experience the joys of being healthy again.
38. When you are feeling unwell, my heart feels sad. I hope you get well soon.
39. When you are sick I miss the fun and laughter. Get well soon.
40. Get well soon! Your family and friends miss you and look forward to your return. We all send our best prayers to you and want you to know that you are greatly missed! So, take good care and return to us soon.
41. I suffer as you suffer. Let’s face it together and fight it out. Get well soon, my dear.
42. Heard about your sickness yesterday and I want to let you know that I miss you and wish you quick recovery. Know that I am really praying for you.
43. Your absence is disturbing me my friend. I can’t wait see you feeling well, I know many are praying for your quick recovery and longing for the day you will come back home.
44. I greatly miss you, but even greater is the fact that you miss something special here. Get well so soon and return home to decorate your life with rainbow colors and brightness of this special gift, waiting for you.
45. I do not wish to consider why you are taking long to recover; no, you are not been nursed there. To be frank, I think
46. I’m missing you badly, wishing you speedy recovery, for I can’t wait any longer. Get well soondear.
47. My heart skipped its beat when I received the news of your ill-health. I wish you could tap health from me and remain healthy that I may see your smiles every day at the office. I pour my well-wishes like a libation and offer myprayers as a sacrifice for your health renewal.
48. Seeing you every day is one of the greatest things that happened to me. Now I can no longer see you because ill-health has forced you to seclusion. I offer you a basketful of flowery quick-recovery prayers. Get well soon and return to me…praying for your sound health.
49. There are several reasons your family is worried and needs you at home, and one of it is that you are so wonderful and we just need you back here. Get well soon. We love you.
50. Recovering sooner than you think has been my prayer since you left. Swing back to life and wear your cheerful look again. I send you fast healing wishes.
Also Read: 100 Good Morning Sayings
51. I pray to God that he may give you the strength to overcome your sickness soon, but can you make it quick for me. I am waiting to see you well, again, every second.
52. Get well soon coz I have lots of fun things to do, but without you they cannot give me joy.
53. Waiting eagerly for you to recover soon and make my days lively again. Get well quick.
54. Recover well, to be strong and sound. Rest well, to walk on the path to good health.
55. I miss your laughter and your vibrancy. Wishing you a fast recovery.
56. I hope this note finds you happy and healthy again very soon my dear friend.
57. Rest well so that you may heal and find health again in no time.
58. Fair warning, laughter may be the best remedy when you are feeling under the weather.
59. You are in my thoughts and prayers during your time of recovery.
60. Here’s a get well wish. Wishing you healing vibes.
61. I pray God heals you quickly with His miraculously healing hands.
62. Get Well Soon Messages for Mom, Dad, Brother or Sister
63. Get Well Soon Messages for your Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Husband or Wife
64. Get Well Soon Messages for Boss, Colleague or Coworker
65. Your absence is creating a vacuum and we are missing you so much. You have always made a great difference in our lives when you were fit. Now you’re ill, we wish you speedy recovery and join our hands in prayer to proclaim you healing.
66. I was saddened when I heard you were ill; here I brought you a bouquet of richflowery red rose as a sign of my love and strong hope for your health and happiness. Get well soon.
67. Get well soon lazy brother. Your absence has created more work than I can handle. The more you stay in the hospital, the more work I have to do. Anyway, get well very quickly and come home. I’m missing you.
68. Like a dying flower in gloom, you lie helpless. Arise and bloom and dance like a fresh blade of grass to the drumming of the breeze of life. Arise and bounce back home like a ball. I wish you quick recovery.
69. I hope you feel better really fast. I count the days until I see you again!
70. May you recover completely to full optimal health soon.
71. I heard you were in pain. Well, don’t focus on it. LOL, as I mention it. No, really think good thoughts. I love ya! Get well soon!
72. I pray every inch of your body feels better soon! I miss your face!
73. I ache every second you are sick, pretty soon I am going to be in that hospital bed next to you. So get better fast, because I don’t want to join you. I love you!
74. You will more than make it, you will be better than you were before. I can’t wait to see you soon in full health.
75. Focus on the future and concentrate on getting well. Here’s to good things happening in your life.
76. May every cell in your body heal miraculously fast. Know that you are missed greatly.
77. Although you are feeling unwell, I know you will be back on your feet again soon.
78. Drink plenty of fluid and get lots of rest so you can recover soon.
79. I hope that you are getting plenty of rest so you can recover from feeling unwell.
80. It is with warmest wishes that I hope you get well soon my friend.
81. I hope each day brings you renewed strength and that much closer to recovery.
82. Look outside; the sun is shining and it’s telling you to get well soon.
83. The little flowers are rising and blooming; it’s the world’s way of saying, “get well soon.”
84. From dawn to dusk, I pray for your quick recovery and good health.
85. Get Well Soon Messages for a Friend
86. May good health envelop you, spurring a quick recovery.
87. People here are missing you so much. We specifically miss your kindness and humor. Please recover quickly from your illness. We are praying for you day and night friend.
88. I am sorry to hear that you were taken to hospital last night. Let me convey my best wishes and quick recovery from your illness soonest possible my friend.
89. Get well soon so you can once again experience all the fun and delight that life has to offer!
90. Best wishes. I hope that you’re back in the swing very soon.
91. Sending you well wishes for your quick recovery and good health.
92. I heard that you are in the hospital. I hope they release you soon because we need you more than they do!
93. It’s been so nice seeing you every day; with your humor and kindness but it has been so sad not seeing you. Being ill and out of commission is hard on anyone. Everyone here sends their best wishes for your better health and healing.
94. Take all the time you need to get well and know that when you return, there will be many happy faces that you will see.
95. Get well soon! Everyone here misses your smiling face. Nothing has been the same since you became ill. No one tells a joke like you do; so please hurry and get well fast!
96. Cheer up! We want to see you fit and well very soon.
97. Get well soon so you can resume bringing brightness and delight to our life!
98. Remember just take it one day at a time, and in no time you will be completely healthy and smiling.
99. I hope this get well wish brings a smile to your face. You are too beautiful to be feeling down.
100. Do what the doctor says and feel better soon! I long to see you again.
See also: 100 Uplifting Sympathy Messages For Loved Ones
101. You are sick. When will you die? Just kidding! I hope you will be well soon!
102. Maybe you forgot to clean yourself that is why you are infected with so much viruses and bacteria. Let me disinfect you.
103. Sick people need to be quarantined,You are not allowed to kiss your boyfriend.
104. Mom, I am sad that you are sick. Can my friends and I party in our house tonight?
105. Thank God you are sick. You will go to bed early while I stay up late watching TV!
106. Why is this bouquet labeled with “Condolence”. I said it is for someone who is sick.
107. Have you cleaned your room again? you get sick every time you do.
108. You have no right to get sick. Remember, you are my hero? You are supposed to be strong.
109. I think it will be better if I will be the one to end your life rather than be killed by that damn sickness that you have.
110. Smile, that is good for your health!
111. Helplessly lying in your bed makes you vulnerable to whatever I wanted to do to you. Are you ready? Get well soon!
112. If all the doctors are as hot as yours, I will choose to be sick every day.
113. I am the only pill left in the world. So take me if you want to be healed.
114. The doctor says you are on a soft diet right now,so, I will start eating all the fruits and
cakes that you have here on your table.
115. Hold on to your faith and you will be better soon.
116. Pray because I will not be praying for you.
117. You are sick? Why just now? Get Well Soon, pal!
118. I am celebrating freedom! Mom is sick! Be well mom!
119. You just needed a HUGacetamol and a KISSpirin to get well.
120. You are sick because you miss me so.
Other related topics:
80+ Cute Goodnight Text Messages that Melt the Heart
150 Good Morning Text Messages
100+ Best Retirement Messages
85 Best Graduation Messages and Wishes
200 Best Thank You Messages For Your Best Friends
227 Happy Anniversary To My Husband Messages
150 Comforting Sympathy Card Messages
100 Condolence Sayings and Sympathy Messages
Sickness is quite an enemy. What won’t we give to never have it come around us or our loved ones? It gets you down and leaves you unable to do a lot of things you love.
It can even prevent you from enjoying food, simply by plaguing you with a loss of appetite. Unless you have a nice insurance policy prior, the cost of medication is not child’s play.
A lot of times family might have to stay off work to tend to the sick person’s needs. Or spend a lot of money to hire caregivers. In all of these, sickness is no good. Get well wishes go a long way to make our loved ones feel better and they also even heal faster when there is a lot of love and support around them.
#1: You look very terrible. Sickness doesn’t look good on you. Hurry and get back to your radiant self. Speedy recovery, dear.
#2: You’ve been on all your medications as the doctor prescribed, I wish you the strength and hope you definitely get well soon. Speedy recovery.
#3: How fast does a cheetah run? With that same speed, I wish you to get well soon. Speedy recovery mate.
#4: Life in this neighborhood is boring without you. I can’t even find someone to talk to. Please, get well soon. For me, at least.
#5: God’s speed and guidance I send to you as you get on your way to recovery. I wish you the very best. Get well soon, dear.
#6: I will get a magician with a magic wand to fix you if I could, I can’t bear you staying so long in treatment and recovery. Get well soon, or I get the magician.
#7: Please, religiously stick to your drugs. Make sure you don’t joke with them, or joke with the doctor’s general instructions. I wish you a holistic recovery. Get well soon, dear friend.
#8: Illnesses help us confirm our humanity. Not that I feel comfortable about yours, I actually want you to be firm and fit as fiddle, but we have to observe nature whenever it comes calling. Nevertheless, please, get well soon.
#1: Your sickness made you stay off work, now I have to do all the work alone, it is very tough for me. Look, I need you back on your feet. You need to get well. Speedy recovery, dear.
#2: All of us at the office miss you already. The family is now obviously incomplete. Hurry and get well soon, you are needed. Speedy recovery.
#3: We need you back, even if all you would do is sit and chat, we want you back. Speedy recovery, dear.
#4: They need to kick you out of that hospital and send you straight to the office. Speedy recovery.
#5: There is no fun in being in the hospital. We can’t let you continue to stay there. We need you in the office immediately. Get well soon.
#6: We are coming with flowers and a shipload of goodies. We are coming to the hospital. I know how much you hate public attention, and that’s why we are bringing those. Better get well soon. Or, we come to the hospital and do exactly what you hate.
#7: The hospital is no home for intelligent people like us in an industry like ours. You need to get out of there, everything is moving so fast. Speedy recovery, colleague.
#8: Even our cocky boss has admitted to have missed you. What are you still waiting for? Get up and get well. Godspeed, dear.
#9: I wish you can get well and get back to work immediately so that you can experience all the niceties and fun that has been added to our activities at the office
Also Read:Get Well Soon Texts For Her & Him
#1: Oh, dear. I am so sorry that you had to eat hospital food. If only you agreed earlier to get well and leave the hospital for good. Anyways, speedy recovery.
#2: I got some words off the book “Harry Potter” and got a stick which I used as my magic wand. I cast some spells to have you healthy, I don’t know why it’s taking so long. Just get well soon.
#3: Too much beauty attracted this virus to you. If you weren’t so beautiful, you wouldn’t have gotten sick. But just get well soon, anyway.
#4: When you were still healthy, we literally begged you to rest. For you, it was one project after another. Now you are under compulsory house arrest and you have to get all the rest and sleep you missed. Speedy recovery, dear.
#5: I miss our gossips. You need to leave your sickbed and come complete what we were saying the other day. Get well soon, for the sake of gossips.
#6: You are being punished with sickness for eating the pizza you ordered without giving me a bit. This should teach you a lesson. Get well soon, nevertheless.
#1: Sickness comes at a point in time, it will also go at a point. Don’t feel too bad, because time heals every wound.
#2: A look outside will convince you that the sun is shining very bright. It is telling you, get better and get going. The universe want’s you alive.
#3: Everybody eagerly awaits your return. The absence of your laugh makes the environment quite lifeless. Healthy families stick together.
#4: You should know sickness steals you away from family so they will always be there to wish your health back and pray that you have a speedy recovery.
#5: Sending flowers in place of hugs and kisses to tell you how much they miss you and how much they want you to get well and get back on your feet. That’s what friends are for.
#6: Your friend’s thoughts, prayers and good wishes stay with you in times of sickness.
#7: It is heartbreaking to hear ill-health. The moments become so dreary as everyone misses the vibrant and energetic you.
Find the best get well wishes and let a friend or loved one know you're When a friend or loved one is ill, has had surgery or is recovering from an injury the.
When recovering from illness or injury, one should never underestimate the value of a positive outlook. All else being equal, someone who has a good attitude and the support of friends will tend to bounce back faster than someone who does not. What does that mean? Simply that a few words can make a big difference to someone who is going through a medical ordeal.
The following list contains a variety of get well soon messages for someone who just had surgery. These uplifting get well wishes won’t work any miracles, but they will let someone know you’re thinking about them. And that is a very big deal.
Note: If you’re particularly close to the recovering patient, you may also find a fitting sentiment in this list of funny friendship quotes or this collection of best friend quotes.
I'm sending you my best wishes for a quick recovery.