Farewell wishes are not only about saying goodbyes to loved ones but rather more about encouraging and giving best wishes to someone on a new journey or .
You must’ve had a great time with your boss at the office. He/she might’ve taught your and encouraged you to be sincere with your work and motivated you towards the right path and even supported you whenever you needed.
So, respectfully you should farewell them on this day with joy and happiness for them to make this day unforgettable for them and for yourself as well .
We have compiled a list of Awesome Farewell Wishes For Boss in 2016. Sure they’re gonna love it when you’ll wish them the best. Scroll down and pick the best one from the below for your boss. You might won’t get another boss like him/her..
You may also like: Latest Best Wishes 2016
01: ) We will always treasure and respect the support and guidance that you presented to us throughout our career. You are a boss, a friend and a true mentor.
02: ) This company has been my pottery wheel, you have been the potter and I have been a pot in the making. Farewell, to the boss who has shaped my career.
03: ) Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of really like.
04: ) Now that you have stepped down as Captain of the ship, who will sail us through choppy waters? Farewell, boss.
05: ) I cannot measure your contribution in my life by counting the promotions and perks. The value you have added to my career with your inspirational guidance is actually priceless. Farewell boss.
06: ) Having worked under a great professional like you was a life time opportunity. On your farewell, we would like to tell you that you have left a legacy that would be cherished till eternity. May you succeed in your endeavors.
07: ) I have been really lucky to have worked under a great mentor like you, who was more than a teacher, almost like a friend. Having you as my boss has brought the best in me alive.
08: ) To die and component is a much less evil but to part and reside, there, there is the torment. We only part to meet again.
09: ) Other bosses give orders, you gave us direction. Other bosses give targets, you gave us a vision. Other bosses lead by authority, you have always led us by respect. Farewell to a boss, like no other.
10: ) Now that you have finally decided to leave this firm, I wish you the very best of what life has to offer. May you grow and prosper in every aspect of life. Good Luck.
11: ) Goodbye would have been a little less saddening if I had someone else in place of you as my boss. Wish you could stay with us a little longer. Best of luck for your future plans.
12: ) Parting is all we know of heaven and all we require to know of hell.
13: ) Dear boss… in your new job, as you come across more annoying employees than us – you will realize how dealing with us has never been a fuss. Farewell dear boss.
14: ) Why does it take a minute to say hello and forever to say goodbye?
15: ) How lucky I am to have some thing that tends to make saying goodbye so tough.
16: ) This department may achieve great success and accomplish new feats in the future. But because of your absence, we won’t cherish it as much as we have been doing until now. Farewell, boss.
You may also like: Best 30+ Good Luck Wishes 2016
17: ) As you move outside the cold walls of the office, we can’t wait to begin a warm friendship on the outside.
18: ) Other bosses give orders, you gave us direction. Other bosses give targets, you gave us a vision. Other bosses lead by authority, you have always led us by respect.
19: ) We all wish your resignation gets rejected and your dog eats up your new appointment letter. Farewell to a boss who we don’t want to let go.
20: ) A goodbye is not painful unless you are never ever going to say hello again.
21: ) The planet is round and the place which may possibly appear like the finish may also be the beginning.
22: ) Success and failure are a part and parcel of everyday work life’s highs and lows. But the memories of working with an inspirational boss like you will never go.
23: ) We may get new leadership, but that doesn’t mean we will get a leader who inspires us like you did. Farewell, we will miss you.
24: ) I wish my employment contract had a clause which bounded my job with yours so I could follow you wherever you go. Goodbye.
25: ) The cause it hurts so a lot to separate is simply because our souls are connected.
26: ) I never knew, that it would be so difficult to say goodbye to my boss – until I had a boss like you. Farewell.
27: ) Farewell to a boss who used his authority to catapult us towards success, not subdue us under hierarchy.
28: ) While we bid farewell to you, we feel pity for your new colleagues today. They have no idea the kind of wrath they have got coming their way. Goodbye boss.
29: ) This company has been my pottery wheel, you have been the potter and I have been a pot in the making. Farewell, to the boss who has shaped my career.
30: ) Your towering presence was always inspiring, your reassuring words were stress busting and your constant support was highly motivating. Farewell to a boss, who we will be dearly missing.
31: ) Don’t cry since it really is over. Smile due to the fact it happened.
32: ) Since you are bidding farewell to us, please know that your legacy would forever remain deep inside our hearts. Thank you for being a great leader, friend and a supervisor.
33: ) Some folks come into our lives and leave footprints on our hearts and we are by no means ever the exact same.
34: ) On one hand I feel happy that I no longer have to listen to your angry rants, but on the other the thought of having a new boss makes me wet my pants. Farewell.
35: ) On one hand I feel happy that I no longer have to listen to your angry rants, but on the other the thought of having a new boss makes me wet my pants. Farewell.
36: ) Absence from whom we really like is worse than death, and frustrates hope severer than despair.
37: ) Most bosses teach their subordinates how to be more efficient at work. You taught us what was more important – how to be happier at work. Farewell.
You may also like: Top 50 Good Morning Wishes 2016
38: ) The experience of working under a boss like you is a blessing to me. On your farewell, I want to let you know that you will always be remembered. Thank you sir for your supreme guidance and support.
39: ) Success and failure are a part and parcel of everyday work life’s highs and lows. But the memories of working with an inspirational boss like you will never go. Farewell.
40: ) Your arrival in the office was as our Boss, but your departure from the office will be as a Friend. Farewell, mate.
41: ) Ever has it been that love knows not its personal depth until the hour of separation.
42: ) I have learnt the principles of business not from a book but from an encyclopedia that walks and talks – my boss, who I hate to see leaving. Farewell.
43: ) The biggest laurels on the mantelpiece of your life will be the respect, love and affection of all your colleagues. Farewell.
44: ) As you move outside the cold walls of the office, we can’t wait to begin a warm friendship on the outside. Farewell.
45: ) Today officially marks the end of the time when you can shout and scream at us at the pretext of being our boss. Farewell.
46: ) Your farewell marks the end of the glory days that our team has seen. Because you are the best boss there could ever have been. Goodbye.
47: ) Brainstorming sessions will stop being fun without the person who has been the brains behind the company’s every move. Farewell.
48: ) Your farewell marks the end of the glory days that our team has seen. Because you are the best boss there could ever have been. Goodbye.
49: ) You have always been… more of a friend, less of a colleague, more of a leader, less of a boss. Farewell.
50: ) You have always been… more of a friend, less of a colleague, more of a leader, less of a boss. Farewell.
You may also like: Best Engagement Wishes Of 2016
Here are some of the best farewell quotes for seniors which is worth sending to all your seniors on their last day. These are: Best Wishes for your future, good.
Farewell Messages for Colleagues: Colleagues, team members and bosses who are more friends rather than mere co-workers deserve a special send off. A touching message, heartfelt goodbye quotes, plethora of funny jokes, inspirational farewell speeches, and greeting cards that celebrate their achievements in the office – there are just some of the things that are the order of the day when close colleagues leave. Whether it is resignation or retirement, make sure you let your colleagues know that their departure will be a big loss to you not just on a professional level in the office but also on a personal too. Make sure that their farewell party is rife with funny banter, smiles and laughter so that they leave with nothing but memories they’ll hold close to their hearts.
1) I like the feeling of finding it difficult to say goodbye to someone because it only means that I have found a true friend. Farewell.
2) It is hard to say goodbye to a colleague who has been less of a co-worker and more of a friend. I will miss you and I am sad that the joyride of working with you has to come to an end. Farewell.
3) The cold meeting room walls will now feel colder without the warmth of a helpful and considerate colleague like you. Farewell.
4) NEVER in my life have I EVER thought that I would want to work with a colleague FOREVER – until I started working with YOU. Farewell, I will miss you.
5) Having awesome colleagues is a bad habit, because it’ll be impossible to work with someone else now that you’re leaving. Goodbye.
6) Monthly targets and performance appraisals will come and go, but the memories of working with a colleague like you will stay in my forever. Farewell.
7) I want to hunt down the head hunter who hunted you and tell him that he has scored his best hunt ever. Farewell.
8) We are definitely worried about how the performance of our team will decrease when a colleague like you leaves. But what’s more important, is that your absence will make all our hearts grieve. Goodbye.
9) I know that you are going to get an awesome salary in your new job but there is no guarantee that you will get awesome colleagues like us too. Do you still want to go? Farewell.
10) Having you as a partner at work was one of the best professional experiences in my career. Farewell.
11) Your resignation is a cruel reminder that all good things in life must come to an end. You may have stopped being a colleague, but you’ll always remain my friend. Farewell.
12) Now that you are leaving, miscellaneous expenses of the company will decrease, productivity will increase, deadlines will be met and efficiency will spike. On a serious note, the exact opposite will happen. Farewell.
13) I will now have to make an addition to the family pictures on my office desk – YOU, because you have always been more like family and less like a co-worker. Farewell.
14) You were my best critic, honest friend, reliable teammate and dependable colleague. Farewell and keep in touch.
15) Your resignation may have left a small empty cubicle in the office but your departure has left a large empty space in my heart. Congratulations for finding a new job, we will miss you.
16) To our dearest colleague… you decided to move to greener pastures, but your departure will leave our grounds barren and dry. Farewell.
17) Farewell, to the man whose word we trusted more than operating procedures, checklists and manuals. Your knowledge and experience was always beyond par.
18) Without your help and never-ending support, I don’t know how I will be able to hold fort. Without your cheerful smile and motivational notes, I will have to depend on inspirational videos and quotes. Farewell.
19) It was a pleasure being your boss, because you sent all my worries for a toss. As you leave I want to lay my heart bare, to tell you that employees like you are really rare. Goodbye.
20) Your resignation is the biggest loss that our company has suffered this fiscal. We all wish farewell to the employee who was a profit driving machine and a friend so special.
21) As a colleague, you are a shield that protects us from the boss’ rants and a weapon that helps us in our war with monthly targets. Farewell.
22) Without a fun-loving co-worker like you, our after work drinks will turn sober, quiet and slightly more sophisticated. Farewell buddy, we will miss you.
23) Coming to work every day and not seeing your chirpy face will be a painful anguish. But the fun memories we’ve shared at work will never diminish. Farewell.
24) I know that quitting this job has been one of the BEST decisions of your life but just so you know, it will have the WORST impact on your colleagues. While you are set to GAIN a better position, we are set to LOSE a terrific comrade. Farewell.
25) On the outside, I may be smiling while I wish you farewell. But on the inside, I am desperately praying that you will quit your new job and come back to work with us again. Farewell.
26) Because we are in the office, I may not let tears out of my eyes. But I want you to know, that my heart will silently weep and cry. Farewell.
27) I would envy you for your new job, but right now I am just shocked and sad to know that you are leaving. Farewell to the colleague to made lunch breaks awesome and added life to dull team meetings.
28) If I had to play a final prank on you before bidding you farewell, I would tie your legs to your cubicle when you aren’t looking so that you can never leave us. Goodbye.
29) You will go away but your morals, ethics and advice will always stay with us. Thanks for being such an inspirational colleague.
30) We were planning to throw you an amazing party next month and shower you heaps of gifts… but now that you’re leaving that’s not going to happen. So let us know if you change your mind. Farewell.
31) With your resignation your employment in this company may finish, but the sweet memories of working with you will never diminish. Goodbye and farewell.
32) Today our team is going to lose its sense of humor and its heart beat. Farewell to the colleague who made every day seem like a treat.
33) Instead of saying farewell to you, I wish I could say fare-bad so that you come back and continue working with us. But I won’t… because I always wish the best for you. Farewell.
34) If I knew that you would turn out to be such an extraordinary employee, I would have asked you to sign a 10 year contract so that you would never leave me. Farewell.
35) We have planned a grand department party next week which you won’t be able to attend because it seems that life has grander plans for you. Farewell and we will miss you.
36) Your resignation has shook us from the core. Without you, work is going to be a bore. Your departure has made us all sad. Your absence is going to drive us totally mad. Farewell.
37) You better send me a sweet and cheerful good morning text every day. After you leave, I will have nothing else to help me look forward to the day at work. Farewell.
38) In your absence, who will I blame for not meeting deadlines? I’ll miss you, farewell.
39) I am saying goodbye not just to a colleague, but also to a friend and my greatest source of inspiration. Farewell.
40) The boss may be sad because of losing a hardworking and efficient employee, but we are sad because your heart-warming smile we will no longer see. Goodbye and farewell.
Composing a goodbye or farewell email to your colleagues on your last day in the office can be a daunting task. To help, here’s a sample email that you can refer to.
Subject: Bidding Everyone Adieu
Today is my last day at work here, and I would like to thank you all for the great times that we shared. I will treasure all the sweet memories that I have of working here with you.
I have enjoyed working with you all, and I see myself as one of the few lucky employees at [insert name of company] because I got to work with such a great team of like-minded individuals. It’s hard for me to bid you all adieu because of how we worked together tirelessly to promote this company so that it would meet the present and future needs of clients and staff members.
Building a successful team means more than just finding people who can work together. It means finding a team that's committed to each other, has a deep sense of trust with one another and cares about each other. During my 10+ years as a full-time staff member here, I've worked in three different departments. Despite how tough things were, every team I had the privilege to work with was able to meet, surpass, and sustain the goals that we were tasked with.
I remember when the company's success was plummeting, I was part of the team that was commissioned by the board to find a lasting solution to the challenges the company was facing at that difficult time. Under the supervision of Mr. /Mrs. _____, we researched and drafted the [paper/project] that helped restore the company.
While this has been one of the most satisfying, rewarding, and all-around wonderful jobs I've ever had, I feel that it's time for me to explore new challenges and diversify my experience. I will definitely miss you all, and at the same time, I look forward to these new career opportunities.
At this juncture, I wish you all the very best here at [insert name of company]. Once again, thank you for the inspiration and for bringing out the best in me. To keep in touch with me from time to time, my contact information is below.
[Your contact information]
farewell wishes for best friend it for your friend or colleague, boss or teacher, these are the best farewell messages you could ever find.
Remembering you and the impact you've made to our company. We all want to say goodbye and good luck!
It has been a great pleasure working with a colleague like you. Now, you are off to your next big challenge! Good luck and farewell!
So sorry to see you go, boss, and we'll sure miss you. We wish you all the best for the future!
You was the best co-worker anyone could ever wish for! These are exciting changes, and I'm sure you will meet the challenges in new job with your usual optimism. You will certainly be missed here.
You have been a much appreciated and highly regarded asset to this company. Good luck in all your ventures!
Nobody can do your job quite like you! How will we ever make things work around here without you? Our whole team will miss you. Farewell and best wishes!
Good luck to a wonderful Boss! It was wonderful working with you. We'll miss you and wish you well!
It sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, but I still can't believe you are leaving! I'm looking forward to hearing all about it soon! Good luck!
You've been great to work with and you've left your mark with us. Now it's time to relax and enjoy! Congratulations and best wishes on your retirement.
We're sad you're leaving the company. You were a wonderful coworker. Goodbye and good luck!
It is sad to see you leave. The office won't be the same without you. Best wishes on your new endeavors.
It's been an absolute pleasure working with you. Missing you already and wishing you every success!
Farewell to one great employee. Your hard work and dedication were an important part of our team. As you turn the page in your life's story, we join together in wishing you every success in all your future endeavors.
It's really hard to say goodbye, to such a colleague and a friend. All my good wishes are with you!
It was a pleasure working with you and your loss will be greatly felt. Thank you for your time and dedication while you worked for us. Best wishes as you embark on a new challenge.
It is sad that you are moving, and we're wishing you much happiness in your new place. Good luck and stay in touch!
We'll miss your bright and cheerful face around here. Wish you much happiness in all that you pursue! Let us know where the road takes you.
Bid your loved ones, friends & colleagues your hard but sweet Goodbye with these 30+ Best Farewell Wishes & Messages. Enjoy. Here Are.