Bored Panda has collected the most creative good-bye cakes and work memes ever. Jake Is Leaving For A New Job, We Tried To Get Creative With The Cake.
It can be tricky knowing exactly what to write in a leaving card.
All too often there are the attempts to be funny that are just plain rude or far too many offerings of ‘all the best [insert name here]’ or ‘best wishes’.
Sometimes writing a quote or poem can be a unique touch, here are several ideas that might work well or help inspire your own personal message.
1) It’s sad to see you go, but you did have the best desk and I’ll look after it well
2) I’ve worked with many, many people in my career and I can honestly say that you’ve been one of them
3) This is not goodbye. I will still be watching you outside office hours.
4) Don’t worry – I won’t tell anyone it was you
1) Sorry you’re leaving, may your future be bright and your life full of good things
2) I’ve learned a lot working with you these past years. I know you’ll be successful in your new position. Thank you and farewell
3) I’m seriously going to miss you here. Best of luck in your new endeavor. See you soon
4) I’ve really enjoyed working with you. Good luck at your new job.
5) Wishing you the best in this next phase of your career. Congratulations, and best of luck
6) You can definitely look forward to new opportunities on the path ahead.
1) Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do – Pele
2) A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work – Colin Powell
3) That’s been one of my mantras – focus and simplicity. Simple can be harder than complex: You have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. But it’s worth it in the end because once you get there, you can move mountains – Steve Jobs
4) Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work – Thomas A. Edison
5) Let the beauty of what you love be what you do – Rumi
6) Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life – Confucius
7) We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid – Benjamin Franklin
8) Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work – Aristotle
9) I know of no single formula for success. But over the years I have observed that some attributes of leadership are universal and are often about finding ways of encouraging people to combine their efforts, their talents, their insights, their enthusiasm and their inspiration to work together – Queen Elizabeth II
10) All life demands struggle. Those who have everything given to them become lazy, selfish, and insensitive to the real values of life. The very striving and hard work that we so constantly try to avoid is the major building block in the person we are today – Pope Paul VI
11) Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it – Henry Ford
1) May the road rise up to meet you
May the wind be always at your back
May the sun shine warm upon your face
May the rain fall soft upon your field
And until we meet again
May God hold you in the palm of his hand
2) A (colleague/co-worker) yes..but also a friend
I’ll miss you very much
My email address is [insert]
Please, please let’s keep in touch
3) You leave, oh well, I’ll say farewell
No matter where you are, Au Revoir
‘Til we meet again, Auf Wiedersehn
MORE: Eid Mubarak 2017: Poems, quotes, messages and greetings to wish someone happy Eid
MORE: Summer Solstice quotes and poems for the longest day of the year
Here are 50 perfect farewell messages to coworkers that will remind them of how much they will be missed. The sweet memories of working with a coworker like you will be hard to forget. I wish I could be your coworker there too.
Looking for the perfect words to include in a card or message to say goodbye to a colleague of yours who is leaving the company?
Use our well-written messages to wish well to a coworker departing their post and let them know that you are happy for them.
Goodbye, good luck and thanks for all the fish!
You couldn’t have done it with out us!
Best wishes from us.
Goodbye Quotes | End of an Era
Motivational Good Morning Quotes to Get Through Your Work Day
Professionally Yours : Happy Birthday Wishes for my Boss
If you liked what you read, please share it. It really helps us a lot.
Retirement is the point in time when an employee chooses to leave his or her employment permanently. Retirement generally coincides with the employee's eligibility to collect retirement resources such as Social Security, a company pension, or distributions from a 401(k) or another retirement plan.
Eligibility for public and private retirement resources varies from country to country as does the retirement age.
An employee may choose retirement for reasons other than the wish to stop working. Employees may suffer ill health or debilitating physical problems that require retirement. Family problems and responsibilities may require retirement.
An employer may require employees to take early retirement in order to cut costs and preserve the business. Whatever the reason, retirement from employment marks the start of the next chapter of an employee's life.
Employees choose diverse methods of retirement. They may leave employment completely or start a second career or part-time work. They may semi-retire or pursue phased retirement during which they gradually decrease the number of hours worked. Some employees retire and then return to work for their same employer in a part-time, temporary, or consulting role.
Fortunately for retiring employees, many options exist to meet their financial, emotional, and social needs in retirement. With sufficient financial resources, the employee may decide to pursue interests other than work and career in retirement.
When a coworker retires, coworkers generally sign the retirement card, participate in the scheduled festivities, and send personal greetings and gifts to honor the retirement occasion. Traditionally, when the momentous occasion of an employee retirement occurs, it is marked as a life passage into the next chapter for the employee.
The employer and the employee's colleagues use the retirement event as one last opportunity to express care and appreciation for a valued coworker. As a consequence, employers and coworkers, who know not what the future brings, want to wish the retiring employee a happy retirement. This is greatly appreciated by the employee who has decided to retire.
But, the employer and coworkers are often more hesitant about how to deliver their retirement wishes effectively and successfully. They frequently use standard gifts that will remind the employee of their workplace in the coming years. Engraved watches, plaques, and desk clocks are examples of a reminder retirement gift.
Here are sample retirement wishes that you can customize for your own use when you have the opportunity to wish a treasured colleague all of the best in retirement. These retirement words wish the coworker the very best thoughts for the future.
Read through these sample retirement words and wishes to find sentiments that echo your own feelings about a coworker.
Find out more about retirement with these additional resources.
These examples of retirement wishes will guide you as you wish a coworker a Retirement is the point in time when an employee chooses to leave his or her a company pension, or distributions from a 401(k) or another retirement plan.
Writing a goodbye email to co-workers when you quit your job is the polite and a lot of the dreaded “I'm leaving” conversations in person (honestly, that's the best that exchange up with a friendly email that shares your well wishes and your.