Find some ideas for meaningful messages, sayings, and wishes to write in your Best Wishes and Sayings for Christmas Greeting Cards.
It’s Christmas again! Why not make it a glorious one for your employer by sending him/her any of the beautiful Christmas messages for bosses in our massive collection below.
He/she would surely be glad to be the recipient of any of the following sweet lines this Yuletide.
Merry Jolly Holly!
Merry Christmas to the suavest, most sophisticated boss I know…
Merry Christmas to a formidable but fabulous lady!
Happy Holidays and all the best to you in the year to come!
Here’s sending wishes to you, sir!
You may also like:
What to Write in a Christmas Card: Messages and Greetings
Professionally Yours : Happy Birthday Wishes for my Boss
60 Best Christmas Quotes of All Time | Joyous Lines & Sayings
If you liked what you read, please share it. It really helps us a lot.
Here we provide a collection of Christmas greetings, wishes, quotes, the best Christmas Greetings, Messages, Wishes and Christmas Quotes.
1. May you get
What you seek.
2. May the blessings of Christ be with you,
May God show you the right way,
May holy Angels guide you,
And keep you safe every day.
3. May you continue praying
May you continue prospering
More Christmas Messages
4. You are so real
That dictionaries need to
Tweak their meaning
It is Christmas time again
Your love literally makes time fly
6. Pack gifts
7. Will try to be with you
Keep spirits high
Keep spirits ready
8. Christmas is fun
So much to do, so little time
Miss You. Merry Christmas!
9. Anecdotes and photographs
of our Christmas together
10. I just used some smart tech
This Christmas Gets You Your Love
11. Future belongs to those who work to own it
Future belongs to you
12. You make the yummiest Christmas Cakes in the world.
Save some for me.
13. You are too good to be real.
You are too real to be fake.
Your Goodness Flows.
14. Gifts brought by you last Christmas were impeccable. Expecting the same from you –
15. Thank you for your love through the year.
16. Keep your socks ready on the fireplace as it's Christmas time.
Have a blessed one!
17. Wish Santa blesses you with a wonderful gift this year which you always dream of.
18. May you have laughter, goodwill, and good times with family this festive season.
19. The bells ring for all those who truly believe in the spirit of Christmas.
20. All holidays bring cheer but none is like Christmas,
it is the season to just let things roll and continue rolling with them.
21. The season of warm wishes, goodwill and celebrations is here. Wishing you all the good things today and forever.
22. May you get several moments and memories that you will cherish throughout the coming year.
23. On Christmas... the people we care about are always close to heart.
Wishing you a Merry Christmas!
24. Hope this warm holiday greeting will show that you're thought about so often - and right now,
especially on Christmas, you are on my mind.
25. Christmas isn't about gifts large and small, under the tree. It's about who is in our hearts - the people we call family, whom we care about, and connect with. That's what makes sharing the holidays so special...
26. This is the season of celebrations and spreading goodwill to all… This is the season for wishing all good things to you. Merry Christmas!
1. May the true meaning of Christmas fills your life with love.
2. I pray a lifetime of happiness and gaiety for you.
Heartiest wishes for Christmas!
3. May the spirit of Christmas be with you throughout the New Year.
4. Have a holly, jolly Christmas!
5. Thankful for your patronage
Accept our blessings this Christmas season.
6. To a joyful present and a well-remembered past,
Happy holidays and a Merry Christmas.
7. Forget all your worries and be ready for every moment of joy this season - Merry Christmas.
8. Christmas is all about dedication and happiness –
Happy Christmas to you.
9. Special Christmas greetings to a person who is just so very special.
We wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!
10. May the joy of Christmas abide with you always
- yes to the end.
11. It's the month of love and laughter, the season of carols and joy - Wishing you a blessed Christmas.
12. The blessings of peace, the beauty of hope, the spirit of love, the comfort of faith, may these be your gifts this Christmas season.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Across the world, people are putting up their Christmas trees, hanging their Christmas decorations and writing Christmas cards to their family and friends. If you’re looking for a way to spread joy to your loved ones this holiday season, these Christmas quotes are perfect for you.
We’ve gathered the best Merry Christmas greetings that celebrate everything about this special season. There are funny Merry Christmas quotes to make your loved ones chuckle. As well as joyful and inspirational Christmas wishes that will warm your loved ones’ hearts. Once you’ve found a quote that you like, add your Christmas message to a personalized Christmas gift, like a mug, blanket or candle.
Classic Christmas wishes capture the overall essence of the holidays. They are straightforward and make great Merry Christmas wishes for family, friends and acquaintances too.
A funny Christmas wish will make your holiday card stand out — not to mention, bring a smile to the recipient’s face. Get as ‘punny’ or as witty as you like with funny Christmas messages.
There is something so special about the holidays — a sight, sound or scent can quickly bring us back to some of our best memories. These sentimental wishes will ignite that same effect.
Saying Images shares our best collection of quotes for Christmas, Christmas greetings, and shareable eCards. Merry Christmas 2019! We have.
Inspirational Christmas Greetings Messages for your loved ones – whether you’re sending a small gift to grandma or need something special to write for your mum, you will find plenty of inspiration here!
If you’re still on the hunt for the perfect gift, take a look at our selection of fabulous festive flowers and Christmas hampers at SerenataFlowers.com.
Sources: wishesquotes.com and wishesgreeting.com
Lily Calyx is our in-house flower whisperer, an expert on all things botanical and an enthusiastic orchids collector. She loves discussing the insights of the secret world of flowers, shares her gardening tips and hacks and moons over the latest additions to Serenata Flowers flower range. Ask Lily anything about flowers and we can guarantee she will have the answer.
Wishing you all the best that life can bring, Merry Christmas to you and a year full .. Please share these Christmas wishes sms text messages.