Here we have a large series of Birthday needs For Son along with exceptional happy birthday messages and greetings for a son. permit's.
Birthday Wishes for Son: It is just not enough to buy a stock greeting card for your son to wish him a Happy Birthday. Write a sweet personalized message or a touching quote to show him how much mom and dad cherish his presence in their lives. Whether your son is an adorable preteen, rebellious teenager or a young adult trying to carve out his own path in life – stay away from the cliché rhymes. Be creative and pen down something from your own heart. You’ll be amazed at how your son will be able to emotionally relate to the words that you’ve written. Follow your wishes up with a post on Facebook, cute tweets and maybe even a funny text. If your son is just a toddler, save your card as a keepsake in a separate drawer. Give it to him when he grows older. He’ll have tears of happiness as he reads the beautiful words and reflects back on his childhood.
1) Our whole world can be summed up in just three letters – SON. Happy birthday.
2) We always thought that miracles happened to one in a billion. We never imagined that we would be the lucky chosen ones until we had you as our dear son. Happy birthday.
3) As you blow the candle on your cake, just remember that your love is the candle that will forever glow in our hearts. Happy birthday.
4) All of it – is the only place you have in my heart. Happy birthday son.
5) Regardless of whether you are an old man or a young teenage boy, you will forever remain our little bundle of joy. Happy birthday son.
6) My son… your eyes give me the will to fight back, even when everything goes off-track. Your hugs give me a reason to smile, even when problems pile. Your love is what keeps me going, it is what keeps my heart beating. Happy birthday.
7) On the day we got married, our lives were happy. On the day you were born, we became in-sync with our destiny. Now that you are growing up, our lives have become meaningful. You are the reason, why everything is so beautiful. Happy birthday son.
8) Whenever life gives you a hard time, come give us a hug. No matter what you do or how old you become, for us you’ll always be our little son. Happy birthday.
9) When you were a toddler I never wanted to let you go from my arms. Even though you were small, everyone succumbed to your charms. When you started growing up I never wanted to let you out of my sight. Even though you hated it, I hugged you often with all my might. When you became a teenager I never wanted to see you go away. But as you turn eighteen, I am bracing myself to see that fateful day. Happy birthday son.
10) Dear son, you are the only reason we look forward to life with a smile and you will be the only reason we look back on life with a smile. Happy birthday.
11) The most precious memories and the happiest moments of my life revolve around the smiles and laughs of just one person – my son. Happy birthday.
12) Sons like you should be called Suns because you are literally the bright daylight in our lives. Happy birthday.
13) On your birthday we wish you nothing but luck and happiness. We hope you fulfill all your dreams and surge ahead in the direction of success. Happy birthday son.
14) We are old school, so we will hug you on your birthday instead of pressing the like button on your Facebook and we will sing you Happy Birthday instead of tagging you in tweets on Twitter. Happy birthday son.
15) Our toddler, you will always be. A piece of our hearts, you will always be. The apple of our eyes, you will always be. Our life’s purpose, you will always be. Happy birthday, sonny.
16) No matter how much we scold you always remember that behind the temporary drops of anger there is an ocean of eternal love just waiting to embrace you. Happy birthday son.
17) I always thought that I would be a role model for my own son. But little did I ever imagine that one day, my son would be a role model for me. Happy birthday sonny.
18) Dear son, you are our life’s most awesome home run. Happy birthdays.
19) No matter how old you grow, our love for you will always show. No matter where you are, ours will be the best wishes by far. No matter how rich you become, you will always remain our little son. Happy birthday.
20) Son… you make every single day of my life feel like Mother’s Day. Happy birthday.
21) A room in our home and a space in our hearts, will be filled with a vacuum as your college starts. Happy birthday son.
22) You are getting taller and taller with each birthday. Thank god you are showing at least some sign of growing up. Happy birthday.
23) Whenever you face life’s storms, just remember our hugs that were warm. Whenever you face difficulty, just think about the love of your family. Whenever you face hurdles, look back at your childhood, so special. Whenever you feel lonely, just think of mommy and daddy. We love you, happy birthday son.
24) The sitcom of our life became a blockbuster hit after you came in a supporting role and later took over as the lead. Happy birthday sonny.
25) We knew that our message would be lost among the heaps of birthday wishes you would get on Facebook. So here’s a plain old reliable handmade card from your plain old and reliable parents. Happy birthday.
26) Eternal love, unlimited attention, limitless pampering, endless affection. Everlasting care, perpetual concern, unending support, for you dear son. Happy birthday.
27) Your birthday is a reminder that you have grown up and you are ready to start paying all your personal bills yourself from now onwards. Happy birthday son.
28) The sweet flavor of your cake represents the sweetness you have infused in our lives and its icing represents how you have become the pinnacle of our happiness. Happy birthday son.
29) I may have taught you to become a good student, good citizen, good sportsperson and a good mate. But you my son, have taught me the most important thing of all – how to become an amazing father. Happy birthday.
30) A son is the best asset any parent can have to offset life’s liabilities of life. From you, we keep reaping the rewards and gains of the purest love there can ever be. Happy birthday.
31) The best part of having an amazing son, is that all of life’s shortcomings come undone. Happy birthday.
32) When your mother was pregnant we asked God to give us a child who grows up to become honest, hard working and successful. You are living proof that God does answer prayers. Happy birthday son.
33) Don’t you dare tell us to stop bringing you a birthday cake just because you are older now. You are never too old to be treated like a toddler by your parents. Happy birthday sonny.
34) Every father secretly wishes that his son grows taller, and wiser than him. Congratulations – at least you’ve grown taller. Happy birthday.
35) The only topic on which your mother and I have fought endlessly is deciding on who loves you more – and we are still fighting because both of us adore you from the core of our hearts. Happy birthday son.
36) I felt excited, when you clutched my fingers for the first time ever. I smiled, because I realized that I finally became a father. I laughed, when you started growing up into a little boy. Today I am so happy, because you fill my life with joy. Happy birthday son.
37) It is great to have a son who you can love. But it is the best feeling in the world when your son loves you back endlessly. Happy birthday to one such son.
38) Before you were born we could never imagine our lives as parents. Now we can never imagine living our lives without being parents to a son as adorable as you. Happy birthday.
39) As husband and wife we never knew that apart from each other, there was someone else who could come into our lives, steal our hearts and we would still be okay with it. Happy birthday son.
40) Now that you are growing up and demanding that we treat you as a young adult, you might as well as start taking up responsibility around the house, don’t you think? Now go mow the lawn, happy birthday.
Happy Birthday Son In Law Quotes, Wishes, and Messages on this article we have collected only best wishes it short and long inspirational, funny and sincere.
A birthday wish with a beautiful message from the mother is much more meaningful to a son than wishes from the others. A mother’s unconditional love for her son would give him the purest, more sincere wishes. Most of the time, you can expect these wishes to be filled with plenty of love for her beloved baby boy as well.
The following birthday wishes and messages for son from mother can be easily personalized for the birthday boy, celebrating his special day in a way that only a mother can. A mother knows her children best, and this same mother would know what is best for her son.
When you read the beautiful quotes and wishes from a mother to her son on his birthday below, remember to share them with your friends and family! This simple gesture could touch a family member’s heart as they feel nostalgic for their own experience with their mothers.
1. You gave my life a purpose when I needed it the most! Happy birthday my son, your momma loves you dearly!
2. Happy birthday to the boy who makes my days brighter and my nerves thinner! Love, mom!
3. Years ago on this day, I saw your sweet face for the first time and I was in love! Happy birthday, my boy!
4. Happy birthday, my son! You made me the mother of my dreams, and I love you to death!
5. Happy B-Day to the boy who likes dinosaurs, fast cars and lollipops! You make me one lucky mamma!
6. Happy birthday my angel! Being your mom is my favorite thing to do!
7. The happiest of birthdays, my son! I thank God for making me your mom – you are my favorite boy in the world!
8. Happy birthday, buddy! You make me proud, and you make my role as your mom the easiest thing to do!
9. Every day I get to hug you, is a day well spent! Happy birthday to my son, I wish life gives you all its blessings!
10. Happy Birthday, My Baby Boy! You are my first love, my perfect baby boy, and my biggest achievement as a mom!
11. Happy birthday, son! As your mom, I’ll always have your back love you no matter what!
12. What a joy it is to see you grow into a fine young man! Happy birthday, sonny, mom loves you the most!
13. You, my son, are a true rock star. Happy birthday, I hope you get everything you dreamt of!
14. To my son, who made me the happiest mom on Earth – Happy birthday, you are one in a million!
15. I would go the distance for you, even if it means checking up on you at 3 am! Happy birthday, son!
16. Happy birthday to my son, whose smile makes my heart melt! I hope my homemade apple pie is still your favorite!
17. On your birthday, I wish that love, patience and hopefulness find their way into your life!
18. As a mother, I cannot ask for a better, more loving and more devoted son! Happy birthday, baby boy!
19. I wish you all the goodness of this world, and I hope you know how much your momma loves you! Happy Birthday!
20. You are my angel, my miracle, my biggest dream come true! Happy birthday son, I am so proud of you!
21. Kiddo, you made me a mom when I thought I could only be a great aunt! Happy birthday, my son, you are my shining star!
22. You may be a year older and away, but you’ll always be on my mind! Happy B-Day to my son, who turns my world upside-down!
23. I wish all mamas out there could have a son like you! Birthday boy, may you be happy, fulfilled and blessed!
24. Delivering you was hard, but raising you was the easiest thing to do! Happy birthday, my son, I love you more than words can say!
25. Birthday boy, you stole my heart from day 1, and I am proud to call myself your mom! Love you for eternity!
Why wish your son a happy birthday with a beautiful message? Why not! Who else would open her arms to welcome her son back, even when she’s old and frail? Only a mother would provide love so true and pure. This is why the wish quotes from a mother to her son on his birthday is so meaningful. He may be out having fun with his friends on his birthday as he gets older, but it’s his mother that would welcome him home with a well-cooked meal. Here are some more happy birthday son quotes and messages with images to wish your son as a mother. Wish happy birthday to your son like the best mother in the world!
26. My dear son, you’ve grown! You’re a boy that I am proud of today. Happy Birthday, My Boy!
27. Sons grow into men with every passing year but in my heart, you will always be my little boy. Happy Birthday, Son!
28. I cannot be prouder of you than I already am today. Happy birthday, my son, and may God bless you .
29. You’ve grown up to make me such a proud mother today, and I love you for that. Happy Birthday my son!
30. Dear son, you’re growing up! Happy birthday to you, and may you be blessed with an abundance of joy, laughter and love in your life.
31. H appy birthday son. As always, I will wish you the best of everything and success of life.
32. Son, you have brought me so much joy and laughter. I hope that you will be blessed with the same happiness that you have given me.
33. You are loved for the bright little boy you were, the wonderful man that you are now and the best son that you will always be to me.
34. Here’s to the best son that a mother could ever wish for! May all the choices that you make in life lead you to great bounds of joy.
35. For your birthday, I wish you strength to face challenges and the emphatic heart to be kind to others.
Even if the son may not be aware of how his mother is doing the best for him, she always is. She will show her love to her son through simple gestures, loving and well-thought birthday wishes, to list a few. In this article, we’ll share with you some amazing birthday quotes for son from a mother to express your love and wishes in the most lovable words possible.
36. Every passing year reminds me of that blissful moment when you became my son. I love you.
37. My dear son, being a parent is a hard task but you have made it so easy for me!H appy Birthday My Sweet Boy!
38. Praise the Lord for he has bestowed this wonderful blessing upon me. Happy birthday son, and I hope that this will be the best day ever for you.
39. In more ways than one, you have taught me the art of tolerance and forgiveness. Happy birthday my son.
40. Your birthda, is a reminder that you are the reason why growing old has been so easy for me. Happy birthday my dear son.
41. May you get everything that you wished for, with your heart pure and your courage burning strong. Happy birthday dear son!
42. How can I be so lucky to have a wonderful gifted son like you? Happy birthday and thank you for being such a good son to me.
43. Whether you succeed or if you fail, always remember to give life your best shot. Best wishes and blessings to the star in my life.
44. You made me so happy when you realized my dreams on the day you became my son. Cheers to another great birthday celebration!
45. I’m so proud of everything that you have achieved all these past years my son, Happy Birthday!
46. You are one of the greatest proofs that God answers prayers. Happy birthday my beloved son!
47. I didn’t teach you to be the perfect son, but you have taught me to be the best mother that I can be. Happy Birthday My Son!
48. Happy Birthday, My Boy! God sent an angel down my way 10 years ago. That’s a blessing I’m always thankful for.
49. Happy birthday to my dearest boy. Not a day goes by, without me thinking that how empty my life would have been if not for you.
50. I will always be proud to call you my son. Happy birthday!
Which of these 50 quotes from a mother to her son on his birthday touched you the most? Let us know in the comment section, or simple share it on your social media pages! Maybe another mother would find it an inspirational message for her own son next!
This is an excerpt from the full collections of birthday wishes for son and birthday wishes for daughter.
Who is more special than our sons and daughters? And what day could be more important than their birthday? Thinking back to the day they were born, when they first entered the world helpless and confused, it can be amazing to think about how far they have come. Their birthday is a celebration of their life and all that they have done and accomplished so far. For this one day out of 365, we pause and remind ourselves to cherish who they are and who they’re becoming. And when someone is so important to you, like a son or daughter, it can be a bit tough to find the right words on such an important day. This collection was designed to help you find just the right birthday wishes for daughters and sons.
This collection contains four sections: happy birthday wishes for son, happy birthday wishes for daughter, funny birthday wishes for son and funny birthday wishes for daughter. Sometimes a bit of humor on their important day can go a long way! So, read carefully, mull the words over in your mind and find a birthday wishes for your son or daughter that truly expresses how you already feel inside, something that puts words to how you already feel. We hope you enjoy this collection of happy birthday wishes for daughters and sons and that you find the perfect way to say “happy birthday daughter” and “happy birthday son”!
This is a collection of general birthday wishes for sons from mothers or fathers, designed to help you find the right way to let him know how important and amazing he is and to help make his special day a bit more special. We hope you are able to find the best birthday wishes for son.
In this section of birthday wishes for daughters, you will also find some birthday wishes for daughter from Mom, as well as, birthday wishes for daughter from Dad. These are perfect for sharing on Facebook or sending in a text message or even in birthday cards for daughters.
Everyone loves a good laugh! We hope this collection helps you find the perfect funny birthday messages for sons.
What could be better than making her smile on her birthday! We hope this collection helps you select just the right funny birthday quotes for your daughter.
For more birthday quotes, messages, greetings and wishes, visit Best Birthday Wishes.
REAL LIFE. REAL NEWS. REAL VOICES.
Help us tell more of the stories that matter from voices that too often remain unheard.
Join HuffPost Plus
I love you my son and wishing you the best birthday in our life. . writing birthday quotes for a son to deliver all wishes to you, my great son.
Son birthday wishes, at their very best, can be as beautiful and unique as your son. With my original birthday messages for sons, you can find just the right (one-of-a-kind) verse for your child on his special day.
Just pick the birthday greeting that helps you best express the love, pride and dreams you have for your beautiful boy. Simply let the words below take you where they will. Need some help along the way? Check out my Message Guy Tip below.
Sons are the perfect blend of wonder, warmth, joy and love. But figuring out what to write for them is hard. The young ones care more about their gifts. The older ones dislike “mushy” messages. You could write almost anything for adult sons.
The best route? A mix of cute and happy...with a touch of the sentimental (and a sprinkle of pride).
For a good idea of what your son may want to hear from you in a birthday message, check out the two articles below (both are short and give concrete advice):
The son birthday wishes on this page (and the next page) incorporate the messages from these article, but feel free to add your own.
Simply start with an option below that best captures your feelings...and go from there.
Son, we think the world of you and love you very much. We hope you have the happiest birthday and an even happier, healthy future.
Son, no matter how old you get, you'll always be our little prince. Hope you have a truly wonderful birthday.
Thank you for letting us be the best parents we can be, just by being yourself — a wonderful, wonderful boy.
We're so fortunate to have a fantastic son like you. You've always been a beacon of light for us. Happy birthday, son!
Happy birthday, son. Stay happy, healthy and blessed on your special day...and every day of the year.
You're a one-in-a-billion miracle to us. You have blessed our lives with your funny, kind and caring ways. Happy birthday!
Every day, we thank our lucky stars that you came into our world. You are the sweetest boy ever. Happy birthday, son!
Son, may every dream and wish you have not only come true but also lead to an amazing future for you!
Son, may you have an incredible birthday. Even if it's only half as wonderful as you, it will still be the biggest birthday celebration of the year. Happy birthday.
Son, you're our greatest blessing. May your birthday and all your tomorrows be blessed with everything good in life!
Loving you, son, is our greatest joy. You make it so easy. Happy birthday, dear boy!
We've always been proud of you. Now more than ever, our hearts are bursting with pride, because you've grown into a remarkable person — so full of love, caring and joy. Happy birthday, dear, dear boy!
Son, you are a shining example of everything that’s right in this world. May your future be as bright, starting with your special day. Happy birthday!
Words are simply not enough to express how amazing I feel to have you as my son. I love you. You make my life complete. Happy birthday, son!
Need help? We’ll be there. Celebrating? We’ll be there. Just want to talk? Count on us to be there. It’s not because we have lots of time — we have lots for you. Happy birthday, son!
Yesterday’s echoes bring back sweet memories of you. Tomorrow holds the promise of sweeter moments. May today, your birthday, be sweetened with the joy and wonder you bring everyone.
If I look at everything in my life, you're easily the best part of it. Through thick and thin, you've been an extraordinary son and a wonderful man. Happy birthday, son!
Every single day since you were born, you've added something amazing to my life. I can’t imagine my life without you in it. Happy birthday, my beloved son!
Wisdom is not a gift we can give you, son. It’s something you must earn — and you've become so wise over the years. Happy birthday, our wise, kind man!
A big “happy birthday” to an amazing son and an even more amazing man.
We're so lucky to have such a great son like you. Happy birthday, kiddo!
You have been much more than a source of pride and joy for us — you've been a source of infinite inspiration. Happy birthday, son!
Happy birthday to the world's greatest, kindest and still-my-little-boy-at-heart son.
No matter how many of your birthdays come and go, you will always be my little slugger. Happy birthday!
When we think of you, we can't help but feel immense pride, joy and, most of all, love. Happy birthday, dear boy!
Some sons are not very comfortable with birthday wishes that are too cute or heartwarming. For them, you may want to dial back the sentiment a little. Choosing shorter, more lighthearted “happy” birthday messages may be a better way to go.
Here are lots of examples you may want to use outright or tweak:
Happy birthday, son! May this year be your best ever!
Son, hope your birthday is as incredible as you!
May your birthday be filled with lots of cake, gifts and cheer!
Your future looks so bright. Happy birthday, son!
Have a great special day. Son, you deserve the best-ever birthday!
Wishing you a very happy birthday and wonderful year!
Thanks for being a great son. Happy birthday!
Enjoy every moment of your birthday…and every piece of your cake.
Happy birthday, our remarkable young man!
On your special day, hope you get everything you wish for…and more!
Hope this helps,
◄ Read less
1 2 Next>>
Kevin, the "Message Guy" who writes the birthday wishes, quotes, poems, toasts and speeches for this site, has been a professional writer, editor and translator for more than 25 years. He decided to create BirthdayMessages.net in 2012 to share his passion for birthday and "unbirthday" quotes on the best day of the year — your birthday.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT KEVIN (AKA MESSAGE GUY)
This is one of my top picks because it's all about living in the moment, the type of message a father or mother would want to express in a card or eCard for their son. Imagine how much your birthday boy will appreciate this birthday message. A lot, I bet. Who wouldn't?
◄ Read less
5x7 poster of Raphaella's poem for mothers and sons, written to be given or received by either. Gift for Mom on Mother's Day or her birthday, gift for a son on his.