When deciding what to write in baby shower card, it can be difficult to both parents at a baby shower, you may want to direct your message.
You are looking for Baby Shower Wishes, Cards and Messages to make a special gift for your baby. We’ve got the best wishes for the baby shower so you can make a beautiful card.
Baby seems like the beginning of all. They can brighten up their parents’ lives and bring them happiness. That’s why a party for Baby has been created.
Baby Shower is a party which celebrates a New-born Baby. In this occasion, people come and send their wishes to the baby – an angel with new hope, new life.
So, when you are invited to a Baby Shower, what should you write on the cards that are given? A wish? Or a Message to the baby? Here are Top Baby Shower Wishes, Cards, and Messages that you can use in a Baby Shower. Let have a look now!
Dear Little Angel, We wish you all the best things would come your way!
You are a gift, a precious gift that God gave us. We hope you would be what you want to be. Be happy, baby!
How great you are, baby! Your parents will be proud of you! Wish you a lot of Wishes, wish all your dreams come true!
Best wishes for this amazing child. You are the most important person who we will never leave – From Parents with love!
Welcome, Baby. Wish you a lot of beauty, talent and lucks!
Baby shower wishes: I wish you could be a polite gentleman who is loved by everyone. Little baby, try to love this life, which you Mom has given you.
Baby, you are so cute now. Everyone loves you, we hope all the best everything for you. Be our pride, promise?
Trust me, Money can’t buy everything. I don’t wish you a rich life, or a famous life, but wish you a happy life. Thanks for coming to this world, love you, baby!
Baby, you are the most beautiful girl in this world. I wish you peaceful and safe for all your life.
An Angel don’t need our wish. She will always be blessed! All we can do for you is just praying, little Angel!
A little Star is coming in the sky, so bright and so brilliant as you are now, little baby. What should I wish you? A beautiful face, an intelligent brain, and a nice character? Why must I wish you those things when you have all? Amazing Baby, you are my happiness!
To my darling, we love you a lot! Wish you more and more amazing than you now! Proud of you!
Are you happy now, little star? We are really happy when you come. Wish you all the sweetest and warmest things ever!
To Parents, We all know it’s hard being parents. But you are now. So We wish you strength and patience for you baby. Try to raise him be a human!
Hey Parents, now you have a big responsibility. Don’t give up! Taking care of your little darling, he needs you! We always pray for your family.
Look at this card! It’s so cute as the baby here. Why don’t you use this for the Baby Shower that you are invited to?
This Baby Shower card is really nice, isn’t it? It can help you to tell the baby what wishes you wanna wish him!
How wonderful this card is! When you look at it, you can find happiness and hope, as that baby. Let try this in the Baby Shower party.
Wow! This Baby Shower card is made for girls! The pink is so cute and tender. It is really really suitable with a Baby Girl!
No one can deny a lovely thing like this card! Using it to send your congratulations in Baby Shower party. People will surely love it!
I suggest you use this card for the next Baby Shower party. Why? It is special and impressive, that’s why it will never be forgotten!
A baby needs a warm welcome. So some messages and wishes should be sent to him on his Baby Shower party. This pinky card will help you do those things!
Who said the baby doesn’t know anything? He can feel love around him. And this love makes him happy so that he can laugh a lot! So why don’t you give him more love by wishing or messaging him something? This card can help you.
This card is colorful. It will be a great decoration of any Baby Shower party. Use it!
If you are invited to a Baby Shower party, this card will be a good choice for your messages to the baby because of its loveliness.
Not only the baby but also the parents need a lot of wishes and praying when they are going to bring a heavy responsibility. So let them know they are not alone. How? By giving them this card with your wishes on it.
A sweet Baby Shower card like this will brighten up parents’ thoughts and give them more strength. Trust me. They will try their best to raise the baby!
Baby can’t read. But when they can, they will look at this card that they were received today and they will know how much they are loved. This would make them happy. So why don’t you write something for this lovely happiness?
Today is a special occasion – a Baby Shower! Do you know what you should take to joy it? A Baby Shower card! A terrific card with your sweet wishes will always be the best choice! Let try this card and you will never be disappointed!
Love can’t be described by words. But you can use words with this card to show clearly all your love and the best regards to this little baby. I am sure that your messages will never be forgotten!
Baby, this is the first day you come here. Enjoy your life and be happy – From your Uncle and Auntie.
To my little brother, I have toys here, a lot of toys. We can share. Thanks for your coming, now I don’t need to be alone at home because I had you. Love you so much, baby!
Since you came, I could feel you. Day by day, I love you more. Today is your beginning of this life. It will be really special and meaning to you then. We hope you can keep you smile as this moment.
This night will be a miracle when an angel has come. We will never forget this important moment. When you were born, everyone here has been really happy. Your Mom cried as you. So now we are here, praying for this little star a new life, a wonderful life ever.
Even though babies are always crying, but you are a special baby. You are the best child ever. Your smile lightens up our lives and warm our home. Be always smiling, little kid. We love you.
When you came, I was really sad because Mom and Dad put all the cares on you. But when I saw you, I got why. Because I was in love with your loveliness at the first sight! Baby, we can be the best brother-sister in this world. I can love you with all my heart.
You are cute as a cat, baby. Your eyes are bright and your face is really smart. May you be the second Einstein? No matter what, I still proud of you, baby.
To new Parents, a baby is your happiness, but he is also your responsibility. Be good parents to get a good son. We know you can do it! Wish you and your baby a happy Baby Shower.
A baby is the most precious treasure ever. What must you find more? Love him with all your heart!
This baby may be the brightest star in the sky. You are really lucky parents. You must be happy now. And so the baby is. He laughed all day. So cute. God bless this angel.
Baby is our new dream. Let make this dream come true. He can be our pride in the future. Fighting, dear parents.
To my dear baby, I send you little messages but a lot of love. Be happy and keep your smile. Enjoy this precious life, darling.
We all know Being Parents is the most difficult mission. But when we can complete this mission, we can feel all the meaning of this life – which God gave us. Try your best. We believe in you.
Do you know how long have we been waiting for you, little baby? 9 months. Today, we are here and sing aloud the song Happy Birthday to celebrate your coming. Happy Shower, Baby!
Dear Baby, you have come as an angel from the heaven. You are a gift to your parents, a happiness of your brother. To me, you are a star which can brighten up my life.
From your niece with lots of love.
Filed Under: Birthday, Cards, Messages, WishesTagged With: baby shower, baby shower cards, baby shower messages, baby shower wishes, cards, messages, wishes
Cute Baby Shower Card Messages; Baby Shower Wishes For A Boy; Baby Shower “I am so happy for you; soon, you will become parents.
Offer genuine, heartfelt baby shower wishes to the new mother and baby. Few things in life are more joyous than the celebration of the birth of a baby. In many cultures it is common to throw a baby shower shortly before giving birth and it is customary to give baby gifts and a card when you are invited to attend a baby shower. What a joyous privilege it is to be a part of the welcoming of a new life and one of the most pivotal moments of the parents lives. If all of this leaves you speechless and you’re not sure what to write in a baby shower card or how to greet the parents, then relax and pull out your pen because here you will find the largest collection of baby shower messages that you can use directly or be creative with and change as you see fit. Here you will find 1) baby shower card messages, 2) greetings and wishes for baby showers, 3) funny baby shower wishes, 4) baby shower messages for mom and 5) baby shower wishes for baby. We hope these help you to find the perfect messages and wishes for the baby shower.
You may also be interested in Engagement Wishes and Wedding Wishes.
Looking for a congratulation message or a quote to wish your close one on her baby shower? We have a list of beautiful baby shower quotes and messages with images that’ll definitely make your friend smile.
Are you sending these quotes and messages to a friend invited you for a baby shower? Wait, perhaps you are the person organizing a baby shower instead? Read on and grab the one you like!
Typically, baby showers are held during the last trimester of a woman’s pregnancy to celebrate the happy occasion. You can consider this as an official announcement of a baby arriving soon. During this joyous event, you should definitely bring some lovely gifts for the expecting mother, and attach loving baby shower congratulations quotes with them!
A beautiful baby shower message is just the thing to look for when you are wishing happy baby shower to the new parents on a congratulatory card. Before we start, we’d like to give you a gentle reminder that a baby shower does not, in fact, revolve around showering a newborn baby.
1. Congrats on your baby shower and welcome to parenthood, the most wonderful hood to ever go through!
2. A new baby will make your family richer and happier! Congratulations and wishing you lots of adventures ahead!
3. Nothing is more pleasing than a baby’s laughter echoing in your house! Congratulations on becoming parents soon!
4. Best wishes and congratulations on your baby shower! I hope your new baby is as amazing as its parents!
5. Another milestone crossed off the list! Congratulations on your fabulous baby shower, let’s welcome the baby into the family.
6. You are weeks away from finally meeting your baby! Congrats on this joyful occasion and may sleepless nights be a joy!
7. Here is so fabulous memories with your baby, and plenty of laughter! Congrats to the soon-to-be parents!
8. Congratulations! Parenthood is a responsible job, but I couldn’t think of a better family for this baby!
9. Congratulation on your baby, you will be the best parents anyone could ask for!
10. I am so happy to know that you are about to witness the pure miracle that is a baby! Congrats and all the best!
11. Your days of sleep will soon become history! Enjoy your baby shower and congrats to you both!
12. Parenthood means having fun and making loving memories with your little one! Have the best baby shower ever and congratulations!
13. Welcoming a baby into your family is messy, chaotic, and yet unbelievably rewarding! Congrats on your baby shower, you’ll do amazing!
14. This baby sure knew which family would love it the most! Have a blast at your baby shower and congrats on the new addition!
15. A baby brings everything at once- joy, tears and happiness! Congratulations on your baby shower, enjoy this precious alone time!
16. Congratulations on becoming parents soon! May your baby shower be the epitome of love and happiness!
17. May your bun in the oven has its mama’s eyes and its daddy’s charms! Congrats on your beautiful baby shower!
18. A little one is on its way, and we are beyond thrilled! Congratulations on bringing so much love to your baby shower!
19. Congratulations to you both, I hope that on your baby shower, you are surrounded by love and happiness!
20. A few more weeks of silence left! Congratulations on your perfect baby shower, now let’s make some memories!
When you read the baby shower congratulations quotes below, remember to keep the happy family in mind and pick the quote that would suit them the best! After all, it is more meaningful to receive a message that is personalized to the recipient, isn’t it? As such, we recommend that you also add in the family’s name, and if they have already named their baby, feel free to add that into the wishes as well! But first, let’s enjoy the baby shower congratulations quotes below.
21. Seeing you so happy on your baby shower makes my heart melt! Congrats to you both, you’ll be the perfect parents!
22. Congratulations to you both, may this baby shower be a celebration of what’s to come- laughter, happiness and harmony!
23. You are weeks away from baby bliss, and I couldn’t be happier for you! Sending love and congratulations to you both!
24. Enjoy the precious journey of parenthood, it will soon become your favorite thing to do!
25. Nothing says love more than a baby on its way! Congratulations and wishing you best of luck in the months ahead!
26. May the love you feel on your baby shower be the best example for what’s ahead! Congrats and all the best!
27. On your baby shower, I wish your little one comes into this world surrounded by love and care! Congratulations!
28. Get ready to discover a love larger than life! Congratulations on your baby, may this shower be the best one yet!
29. I hope your baby delivers the greatest love you’ve ever known! Congratulations on already being amazing parents!
30. Today, let’s celebrate life, love and everlasting happiness! I cannot wait to meet your little angel!
31. God has bestowed so much more happiness into your life through this new family member. Congratulations on your new baby!
32. What a pleasant new arrival in your family! I wish you all the best and endless joy and laughter!
33. Thank you so much for inviting us to share the excitement of your newborn baby! Wish you all the best with babyhood!
34. The smallest footprints leave the biggest marks in our hearts. Enjoy this newfound love in your family and congratulations!
35. What a lucky parent you are! Soak in the joy of having a new baby and appreciate your life’s biggest price.
36. We wish you happiness, joy and most of all, a hassle-free child upbringing! May he/she grow up to be the best child you could have wished for.
37. Congratulations on your new baby! Lots of love and best wishes on the arrival of your new child.
38. Oh boy! We can’t wait to see him grow up along with your family. Congratulations!
39. We can’t promise much, but you can be ready to get plenty of toys for your newborn child. Congratulations on your new baby!
40. Welcome to the world, little one. We wish you a lifetime filled with joy and happiness, and may all your wishes come true!
When a family welcomes a new baby, they are also expecting plenty of happy memories ahead of them. There will be new experiences if they already have other children around. The elder siblings will be welcoming their new siblings, while the relatives can prepare to welcome a new addition to the family, bringing more liveliness to the house. Whatever the case might be, you can be sure that these baby shower quotes for both boys and girls will be a very welcomed addition to the party!
41. What an exciting time it must be for your family! We wish your family even more joy and laughter with this new addition.
42. This little child has no idea how blessed he/she is to have such amazing parents. We wish him all the best in his life!
43. Dear child, we wish that you will grow up with the same twinkle in the eyes as your mother, and the same humour as your dad’s. Lots of love!
44. With such a beautiful baby to play with, adore and love so much more, who could possibly ask for more? Congratulations to your family!
45. We are so excited to meet your newborn baby. There’s lots of joy and love coming your way already!
46. Thank you for inviting us to this special occasion! Warmest wishes to you and your expanding family.
47. Hey, there little one! We love you already! Here’s to years and years of love, health and joy.
48. You are going to bring your parents so much love and joy. Welcome to the world, young one!
49. Today marks a special day for your family. May your child be blessed forevermore!
50. Children are the greatest joys there can ever be for a parent. We’re free to babysit for you if you need to catch some sleep!
51. Sweet, sweet child, you’re so lucky to be a part of this family! Here’s to your first birthday and many more!
52. It was so difficult picking out a gift for this special baby. We welcome him/her into our lives!
53. No words can express how happy we are for this new blessing in your family. Congratulations, and let’s give this young one a great first party!
54. Love just got real, and it’s all about to get even more real as time passes! A shower of blessings to you and your new baby.
55. Your home will soon be filled with so many more new toys and memories. All the best, and here’s to more happy memories!
56. Welcome to the world, little angel. We’re so happy to meet you, and we’re so thrilled that you’re here to stay with us!
57. There’s going to be so many happy and wonder-filled times awaiting you in the future. Congratulations, and we hope you like our gifts!
58. Here’s to lots of smiles, laughter, patience, learning and joy. We hope that your baby grows up healthy and well!
59. Congratulations to the new parents! We wish you endless patience and love to make your new role as parents a great success!
60. Sending plenty of happy thoughts your way as you welcome this someone new into your family.
Did you like these baby shower congratulations quotes that we have compiled for you above? If you did, feel free to share them with your friends and family, so that they too can write beautiful baby shower congratulations quotes for the expecting parents.
Are you going to share any of the above baby shower congratulation messages and quotes you found here with your friends and family? We hope you do! After all, compiling this list of baby shower quotes and messages with images is by no means an easy feat – some shares and exposure would be helpful! Share them today!
1 What to Write in a Baby Shower Card; 2 Baby Shower Wishes for both parents and the baby to look back on when they are grown up.
A baby shower is a huge moment for a mom. She's excited, eager and waiting for the birth of her child.
So, here the largest list of 213 baby shower greetings and wishes that you can write on a card, send as a WhatsApp message or write on your photo for Instagram.
These warm wishes can make someone day by bringing in smile to their face.
Visit AmyandRose for more amazing baby-related stuff.
Follow us onInstagram
Visit and Like us onFacebook
Follow us onTwitter
Follow us onPinterest
Watch us onYouTube
← Older PostNewer Post →
Amazon.com: 20 Baby Shower Games Wishes And Advice Cards, Baby Shower 25 Gold New Mommy or Parent Advice Cards For Baby Shower Game.