Baby Shower Wishes For Girl “In a few days you will be the proud mother of a beautiful baby girl, she will be your.
Last Updated: Oct 4, 2018
You just received an invitation in the mail for your best friend’s baby shower. That’s so exciting! As the day approaches, you pick out the perfect gift for the child. All you need to do now is to write a card to go with the gift. How do you know exactly what to write in a baby shower card? Do you have to address the card to the couple or just your friend? These are a few questions that may be going through your mind before the shower. Luckily, here you will find the answers to all of your baby shower card questions and more.
Jump to a specific section to answer your question:
Deciding who to address in a baby shower card can be difficult. When you first receive the invitation, make sure to look at what it says. Most of the time, if it’s going to be a couple’s shower, it will say. If you are still unsure about the kind of shower it will be, reach out to the host to clarify.
If it’s a couple’s shower, you should address both of the parents in the card. In the case that the baby shower is more traditional, and it is just being thrown for the mother, address the card to the mom-to-be. When addressing the card, think about your relationship to the recipient. For example, if you are close to the mother you can be a little more casual. You can call her by a nickname you have for her or just by her first name.
Sometimes people decide to have a baby sprinkle or a diaper party. These are both less traditional options for a baby shower. Fit the wording and the tone of the message to the kind of shower that is being held.
Examples for addressing:
When you are writing your baby shower card to the soon-to-be parents, you want to say exactly the right thing. Try and make sure that everything you say comes from the heart. If you do that, it is sure to sound more personal and genuine. The couple will most likely be getting a lot of cards and wishes, so keep it simple and to the point.
For a more classic card, consider sending a message that is more general. This is also a good option if you don’t know what the gender of the baby is yet.
If you and the couple are religious and you want to include this in the message, consider some of the following examples.
If you know the gender of the child, you may want to tailor your message to that. For example, if the couple is having a baby boy, you can mention it in your message.
You may know the gender of the baby, and if you do, why not include that in the card? If the couple is having a baby girl, mention that in the cards.
If the happy couple is having twins, you can get creative with your message to acknowledge the twins.
Even though the shower is being held for the parents, don’t forget about the baby. You should write a message to the baby in the card. This can be advice or wishes to the baby that you would want them to eventually see.
The last step to the baby shower card is signing it. When signing the card, think about your relationship to the parents. Sign off with wording that seems appropriate to your relationship.
When someone you know is about to have a baby, it’s a time for celebration. The couple will cherish whatever wishes you give to them in your card, so take time when writing the card. Tailor the tone of the card to the occasion and your relationship with the parents. Make sure to include a special message for the baby and sign the card with what seems appropriate. The couple is sure to remember your card and smile when they see what you have written.
Oct 10, 2018 We hope you have your mom's smile and your dad's humor. Lots of love . General Baby Shower Wishes And Congratulations. Welcome to the.
Are you attending a baby shower next weekend? Do you need a little help with the card message? Here are 50 ideas for baby shower card messages!
If you’re also looking for a little gift, why not bring a baby shower gift basket or a planted gift for mum and cuddly teddy for the baby? There are plenty of ideas to choose from at SerenataFlowers.com.
Sources: studiomiragegreetings.com, babyshowershq.com, best-baby-gifts.com, and momjunction.com
Lily Calyx is our in-house flower whisperer, an expert on all things botanical and an enthusiastic orchids collector. She loves discussing the insights of the secret world of flowers, shares her gardening tips and hacks and moons over the latest additions to Serenata Flowers flower range. Ask Lily anything about flowers and we can guarantee she will have the answer.
There are some few things in life that really matter; these are things that make joyful moments to be complete. In some parts of the world, a baby shower is a way to celebrate the expecting or delivery of a child. This is done by presenting gifts and a baby shower card to the mother at a party, whereas others host a baby shower to celebrate the transformation of a woman into a mother.
Traditionally, baby showers are given only for the family’s first child, and only women are invited and of course, it’s an awesome moment for parents; they receive lots of beautiful wishes and gifts for their new baby.
What a wonderful privilege it will be for you to be part of a baby shower. Have you ever found yourself at such an occasion where you suddenly ran out of ideas or you are thinking of what to write on the baby shower card? You may be astonished, speechless and don’t really know what to write; worry not, we’ve got you covered with a long-list of baby shower card messages and ideas.
See Also: 105 Unique Irish Names For New Born
Here in this post, you are going to see:
1. Happy baby shower, we hope everything goes smoothly with the arrival of your new baby.
2. This is really exciting!!! All the best with the new baby. We hope that your new baby is happy and healthy.
3. Wishing you both all the best with your soon-to-be role as parents. All the best.
4. May God bless you and your new baby with a lifetime of health, love, and happiness.
5. Warmest wishes to you as you enter this exciting new adventure. All the best to you and your baby!
6. Congratulations on the new baby! I’m so happy for you, you will both be amazing parents.
7. Babies are a gift from heaven. Enjoy your new addition and may you have a happy and healthy long life together.
8. Congratulations! Wishing you a hassle free pregnancy and lots of creativity in coming up with a name for your new baby
9. Thanks for inviting us along to share in the excitement of your soon to be new baby. Wishing you all the best with parenthood.
10. Happy baby shower! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness with the new addition to your family.
11. Thanks for inviting us to share in your baby shower celebrations. We hope that your soon-to-be new baby arrives safe and sound. All the best.
12. May the coming new baby fill your home with hope, love, joy, wisdom, bliss, and endurance. Congratulations!
13. May you and your baby be showered with a lifetime of great happiness and blessings. Happy baby shower!
14. Congratulations! I am so delighted for you. I pray for your safety and a healthy delivery. I hope all goes smoothly.
15. May you cherish every minute because time flies so fast. God bless you and your new baby!
16. What a bliss a new baby brings to our life. So happy for you both, congratulations!
17. Roses are red, violets are blue, you will be given a new baby, congratulations to you!
18. Here’s to celebrating a new life, a new adventure, and a new baby! Congratulations!
19. I am so happy for both of you. Please know that I will always be here for you and your baby no matter what.
20. Congratulations on your new blessing! I know you will be amazing parents. Best baby shower wishes to you!
You Might Also Like: 80+ Funny Names To Call Someone
During baby showers, creating a unique guest book instead of a baby shower card will go a long way in making the new baby feel welcome and help preserve the memory of the experience. Here are some baby shower book ideas we’ve gathered to make your celebration fun and more interesting.
It would be so great to create a tree with a baby shower book for the guests at your baby shower to leave their own “personal touch” by leaving their own thumbprints as the leaves on a picture of a tree. The ink dries quickly, so guests can also add their signature afterwards. When the child is grown, it will remind them of the people who have supported them since the beginning and show that their family tree extends further than just their relatives.
See Also: Wedding Thank You Wording That Are Immensely Appreciative
If you are thinking of an underwater theme for the baby shower guest book, you can create this using mailing labels attached to the lines that come from the whale. Let the guests leave their mark on the labels by writing their names on each of the label.
Giving a child a book during a baby shower can help give rise to a lifetime of reading. You can write a short message of love inside the book with the date, time and your name. Parents can request children’s book from guests which they can use to build a collection for the baby. Some of these books include Corduroy
By Don Freeman, The Very Hungry Caterpillar By Eric Carle etc.
Creating a photo collage is one of the best things to do at your baby shower. You can achieve this by using your smartphone to take a snapshot of all the guests with their wishes in their hands and at the end, you can create a photo collage with it. This will help to preserve all these wonderful memories in time to come.
Read Also: Funeral Thank You Notes To Appreciate Friends And Family
This is similar to the thumbprint tree. You can create a picture of flying balloons and have your guests sign their names and write their wishes for the baby in each of the flying balloons. Then you can hang this in the children’s playroom to keep your spirits lifted.
A clever idea for a baby shower book instead of a baby shower card is having each guest sign their name and some words of wisdom onto blocks. Just like the people in your life, the blocks should come in various shapes and sizes. This may also help ease tension for the baby upon learning one of the life’s earliest lessons, that a square peg doesn’t fit in a round hole.
Another brilliant idea is to create a customized photo pillow. Pick a photo of the pregnant mom-to-be, the baby’s big siblings or a heartfelt saying. While on display, guests can sign the pillow using a permanent marker for an added layer of comfort.
You can believe it when they say it takes a community to train a child. Using puzzle pieces as the guest book for the event is a sweet little way to show that sentiment amongst the inner circle. When the little baby decides to put them together, it will be a great lesson.
Thinking of another idea instead of a baby shower card, then you should really consider this. it involves using diapers as envelopes for words of wisdom notes that guests write when they sign in. It may also be a cute gesture to leave them inside the diaper for the mom-to-be to read until after the baby is born. This way she will have some extra support when she needs it most.
One of the best ideas for a baby shower book instead of a baby shower card is to show some love with some fingerprint rain drops. Start by simply tracing an image of an umbrella. Then include instructions to the guests to add their fingerprints in what looks like rain drops—it is a baby “shower” after all!
Read Also: 105 Names You Can Consider For New Born
Now the baby shower is over and it’s time to show appreciation to those who honored the invitation. You might be wondering what to say or what to do or what to write to show how grateful you are…you have it all. Check out these unique and adorable baby shower card ideas we have compiled just for you below:
1. My baby will feel like a royalty upon birth, thanks to your priceless gifts.
2. My baby shower has been made special with your presence because you have made it a wonderful experience. Thanks for showering your blessings in such abundance.
3. Thank you for coming to the baby shower. I really loved the baby toiletries set. I was looking for herbal soaps and you brought it along. Thank you once again for making my work easier.
4. Even though your gift can’t be seen by my unborn baby, I speak on my baby’s behalf when I say thank you so much.
5. Thank you! Your gifts mark the beginning of the many wonderful blessings that friends and family will shower on my child for a lifetime.
6. Oh! what an amazing thing, my little bundle of joy will be born into this world surrounded by lovely gifts like yours. Thanks.
7. Having you around makes things super easy for me. Thanks for such a wonderful baby shower.
8. Thanks for all the gifts you gave me at my baby shower. I am certain that your blessings will forever be with my little flower.
9. You went out of your way to attend this baby shower. I can only thank you for your kindness and warmth that made all the guests open up their hearts. Thank you once again, my dear.
10. My unborn baby will love the gifts that you got, but not as much as the person who gave them. Thanks.
11. You made my day so special with the sweetest baby shower. I loved the coordinated color theme, the personalized invites and the food were simply scrumptious. And more importantly, you made all the guests feel at home. Thank you so much. I feel so special.
12. This is the beginning of a new chapter in my life and I’m so delighted that you made it extremely special with the baby shower. Thank you so much. I am blessed to have you around
13. Thanks for being at my baby shower, may God continue to keep us together and may we have many more moments to celebrate.
14. Thanks for making it to my baby shower. It was indeed a successful one.
15. Thank you so much for coming to the baby shower. Love and best wishes from the proud would-be parents.
16. It wouldn’t have been possible to host the perfect baby shower without the presence of friends and family like you. Thank you.
17. Your gift is symbolic of the fact that you will continue to shower my baby with love, care, and affection for a lifetime. Thanks.
18. You got such a lovely gift. You’d be the first person on the meeting list when my baby learns to say thanks.
19. Your beautiful gift makes me want to switch places with the baby inside my tummy. Thanks a lot.
20. We wanted only your good wishes but you gave us gifts and much more. We wanted a simple baby shower but you gave us memories to adore. Sweet words of appreciation are not the only things that are due. On behalf of our unborn child, we give many thanks to you.
We hope you are able to find these beautiful ideas we have gathered here for you very helpful. Consider doing something different for the next baby shower you are to attend. Cheers!
What To Write In A Wedding Card
What To Write In A Graduation Card
What To Write In A Get Well Card
What To Write In A Sympathy Card – 60 Condolence Messages
What To Write In A Birthday Card For A Friend Or Family Member – 50 Messages For You
Oct 16, 2017 When deciding what to write in baby shower card, it can be difficult to know where to begin. That's why we compiled a list of wishes you can choose from! Moms-to-be and dads-to-be are preparing for perhaps the biggest.
You’ve been invited to a baby shower. You have the gift, you have the card, but you don’t know what to write in a baby shower card.
Well, it depends on a few things.
Below are several inspirational messages to write for the new parents. You can change it as you like, you can even combine messages as you see fit. For your convenience, the baby shower messages have been broken down into categories. That way, it’s easier for you to choose the one that you like the most.
What to write in a baby shower card:
These baby shower messages can be adjusted for triplets too.
Is this the second, third, fourth baby? The baby shower messages might be a little different. Here are a few great examples of what to write if you are celebrating a baby sprinkle.
Featured Image Credit Additional images from Freepik.com and Pinterest.
Apr 13, 2018 A baby shower is often overlooked as a special occasion that gives the to write on a card or in person give baby shower wishes to the mom.