Congratulations for Baby Boy: Wishes for newborns shouldn't always be cute, cuddly Instead of buying cheesy and stock greeting cards from the supermarket .
Congratulations! Now you can say goodbye to healthy sleep. But I’m sure it is worth the struggle. Your son is extremely lucky to have you as his parents. You’re going to have a great time together.
I’m so happy to see that your family is growing! This little guy is so lucky to be a part of your life, I’m sure he will understand that later. Wishing you a lot of patience and strength. Congratulations on baby boy!
A baby is a huge responsibility, and having one can be really hard. But I’m sure you can handle it. You two were born to be parents, and I can’t wait to see how this little boy become a great man. Congratulations!
Congratulations on your newborn son! I hope that your boy will become a kind and intelligent person, just like his parents. Wishing you the best of luck and a lot of patience. You will be wonderful parents.
I hope that babyhood will be filled with fun, love and joy! Raising a kid is hard, but it is also the biggest blessing in the world. This baby boy will grow up to be a great man. Congratulations on your newborn child!
A new born baby is the new addition to the family, and the baby brings lots of joy, happiness, and blessings upon the whole family. Whether it is a boy or.
What to write in your baby congratulations cards: Here are sample wordings for you. I have compiled numerous new baby wishes, cute sayings, poems and rhymes for this joyful occasion! Express your happiness to the new family and choose from over 60 sample messages.
Do you want it funny? - You get it!
Do you prefer meaningful thoughts? - Not a problem either.
Do you need ideas for 2nd or 3rd babies, for twins, triplets, multiples? - Just scroll further down.
Find more than 60 alternatives on what to write in a baby card!
Here are guidelines on how to start and end your card.
The sample sentences for the main part may be mixed and combined as per your personal liking and as per the best fit.
- to baby: Dear Lisa / Dear Jaden,
- to the couple / parents (familiar): Dear Mary and Robert
- to the couple / parents (not so familiar): Dear Mr. and Mrs. Jones
- to the complete family : Dear Jones Family.
After nine months of waiting, your newborn baby (girl / boy) is finally here. That calls for many hoorays and a loud, big cheer! May baby's life always be full of love, joy and laughter and may you all live happily ever after!
New life, new experiences, new thrills. Congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
May your child be blessed and cradled with love and joy. All the best on the newest addition to your family.
A new little love has stepped into your life. You'll learn the joy a new daughter / son / baby brings, you'll fill your home with baby things - this little girl / boy / baby, so small and sweet, will make your family life complete! Congratulations on your baby girl / baby boy!
For all the joy and smiles they bring, a new child is worth everything. Congratulations on your new arrival!
Congratulations and a very warm welcome to (name of baby). May his / her life be blessed with good health, love and laughter.
Congrats on the arrival of your beautiful baby girl / baby boy!
Warm wishes on your new baby girl / baby boy. I am / we are so happy for you! If you ever need a helping hand I am / we are here for you.
Babies are wonders, babies are fun, congratulations on your new little one!
Welcome baby (name of baby) and congrats to Mom and Dad! Wishing you all a lifetime of love, health, laughter and happiness together.
Welcome to the world, (baby's name)! I / we can't wait to meet you.
Wishing you lots of happiness with your little one!
Best wishes on your dearest new arrival. We hope you are all doing well. Enjoy every moment with your precious little one!
A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
It's the little things that bring us the greatest joy! Congratulations on your peanut!
50% mommy, 50% daddy, 100% baby (or baby's name)! Best wishes on the arrival of your newborn daughter / son.
Congratulations on this happy occasion. I am / we are so pleased to hear you and the baby are doing fine. Enjoy your time together!
Parenthood is a wild ride full of love, laughter, questions, anxiety, learning, excitement, craziness, hugs, kisses and much more. Congrats on your baby girl / baby boy!
Baby (name of baby) has chosen you to be her/his mommy and daddy. I think she/he has made a very good choice. Congrats and all the best for your new family!
Along came this little miracle and no day will ever be ordinary again!
With a baby come toys and a whole world of joys, and all kinds of fun things to do. With a baby comes laughter and love ever after, with a baby sweet dreams all come true! Congratulations on the birth of (baby's name)!
Wishing you and your baby a world of happiness.
A cradle full of best wished for your new born baby girl / baby boy!
A baby's first step is ... into your heart! All the best for your new family, and congrats on your sweet little girl / cute little boy.
Congratulations you have been blessed with a child! Wishing you many happy moments with your little one.
A little baby girl / baby boy. Get ready for lots of laughter and noise, big hugs and so many joys. All the best!
A new baby! Happiness and laughter are coming your way! With tickles and giggles and lots of smiling days!
How wonderful it is to hear about your new arrival. Congratulations to you and the lucky little one!
So many dreams, so many wishes. So many hopes, so many questions. Such happy feelings, such a small human being. Welcome to life, little prince / little princess!
A daughter / a son is one of the most beautiful gifts this world has to give. Congratulations on your little darling / little angel!
This is such wonderful news that your baby girl / baby boy / baby's name has arrived happy and healthy. May you find parenthood a breeze and always be able to look back with fond memories.
Nothing brings home so much love, as a brand new baby sent from above. Congrats on your new bundle of blessing.
Wishing you a wonderful new world of happiness to share with your baby / baby's name / baby girl / baby boy.
Your little baby-girl / -boy is great news. Wishing you and the little one all the best, may he / she bring abundant love and joy to your home.
Booties and blankets and lots of little toys, a baby is one of life's loveliest joys!
Best wishes to the proud parents - you have a new bundle of joy who I am / we are sure you'll thoroughly enjoy!
May this little one be the sun to your shine, sweet to your heart, cup to your cake, ice to your cream, sun to your rise, heart to your beat and everything else you can possibly imagine!
There are two gifts we should give to our children: one is roots, the other is wings. Congratulations on your new arrival, may you always find a way to give your child both enough roots and wings!
No joy on earth brings greater treasure than a baby to love and treasure! May her/his life be filled with love and laughter.
congratulations on your little treasure
cite a grandma or grandbaby quote in your baby congratulations card to your granddaughter or grandson.
Being a parent means, learning to sleep with a foot, or even two, in your face!
Baby is cute. Mommy is cute. Daddy is lucky...
Now as you travel down the road of life, remember...
... the stroller, the diapers, the formula, the toys, the bottles, the pacifier, the blanket...
Not all treasure is silver and gold... Best wishes on your 'personal new treasure' and little darling!
"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do" (Matt Walsh). Congrats on your new arrival and good luck with transitioning from theory to practical experience!
Being a mother is the highest paid job in the world since the payment is in pure love!
"Ah, I feel so rested and did not have to worry about anything at all today". Said no mom ever...
You have been getting on your mom's nerves for nine months. Now it's daddy's turn!
Good moms have sticky floors, dirty ovens and happy babies! So take it easy, be calm and mommy on!
Just wondering: if olive oil is made of olives, what is baby oil made of?
No one can imagine life having their own children. But when they are born no one can imagine life without them.
Keep calm and diaper on.
Heard your home has grown by 2 feet!
Congratulations on your new baby girl / boy! From now on, follow this bedtime routine: read her / him a story, tuck her / him in tight, say a sweet prayer and kiss her / him goodnight!
Hurrah, it's a girl / boy! Parenthood is one of the best journeys in life. So buckle up and enjoy the ride!
Love, joy, baby puke and smelly diapers... Don't panic, it's only a baby!
A little one has joined you both, how happy you must be... It was great when there were two of you, but even better now there's three!
You could have bought a few Porsches or could have traveled the world for a couple of years. But you have chosen sleepless nights, Lego in the living room, parent-teacher conferences and puberty instead. From now on you will be parents - and we think you took the right decision!
For baby girl: May your little newborn girl play with fairies, grow angel wings, braid the hair of a mermaid, fly to the moon and ride a unicorn.
For baby boy: You've got male!
For baby boy: a brand new baby boy to fill your hearts with love and joy!
If you are a mother yourself: Motherhood is a wonderful, rewarding, messy, noisy and sometimes crazy experience... Every day will be a new adventure, enjoy the ride - it's all worth it!
Cite baby quotes or baby poems in your card!
___ (name of first baby) is so darn cute, so you have decided to make another! Congratulations on the birth of your new baby girl ___/ baby boy ___ (add name). We are thrilled for the four of you.
Two different children (babies), two different experiences, but one love that you'll share! All the best with your newest, little family addition.
We heard ___ (name of first child) has been promoted to big brother / big sister! Best wishes to her / him and to the proud parents for being able to experience parenthood for the second time!
We are thrilled your family has grown by another member and happy to hear you are all doing well! Congratulations on the birth of your second daughter (alternatively second boy, new baby daughter, new baby boy) and all the best.
- for a 3rd baby simply adjust these 2nd baby wishes -
These wishes and baby bible verses are especially suited when you are writing a religious congratulations card or a baby baptism / Christening card: sample sentences for Christian newborn congratulations cards.
- Best, - Best wishes, - Yours truly, - Love always, - All our love, - All the best, - God bless, - Blessings to you, - Hugs and kisses, - Lots of love, - So thrilled, - Your friend, - With love to you and your family, - Hugs and cuddles to you and your little one, - XOXO
- Alternatively simply skip a line and sign with your name.
- For more formal cards use: Yours sincerely or - Kind regards
Again, this depends on how well you know the recipients and again, there are several posibilities:
- to baby: Baby Emma / Baby Dylan / Baby Smith
- to the couple / parents (familiar): Kathy and Jeff
- to the couple / parents (not so familiar): Mr. and Mrs. Smith / New Parents
- to the complete family : Smith Family
Sample congrats messages for adopted babies
Having twins, triplets and multiples calls for something special! I have created an extra page for these occasions: you will find lots of beautiful wordings for your twin baby congratulation cards here.
Going to a baby shower?
Messages for baby shower cards.
All kinds of baby quotes, parenthood quotes, mom quotes, etc. to add to your new baby congratulations cards.
Return to New Baby Wishes
Like with many occasions, it can be difficult to decide what to write when it comes to new baby wishes.
The arrival of a new baby is such a significant life event. Unlike birthdays and Christmas cards, the missives included with baby shower or new baby gifts are likely to be added to a scrapbook or packed away and kept somewhere special. This is why it is important to write something meaningful.
If you haven’t a clue what to say in your new baby wishes, La La Land has you covered! The following tips will help you choose the right words.
Nowadays you can choose from a wide selection of baby cards beyond the traditional ‘It’s a boy’ or ‘It’s a girl’. There are many stylish designs which can suit the individual and be treasured forever.
When looking for a card, consider the tastes of the parents before you select something contemporary, whimsical or traditional.
If you don’t yet know the sex of the baby, you can still plan ahead by purchasing something gender neutral.
Make sure you get the right baby card! There are different options suitable for pregnancy announcements, baby showers and the arrival of a new baby.
1. Bambino Fox
2. Hello Little One
3. Adventure Awaits
Once you have chosen a lovely baby card, it is time to think of something heartfelt to write in it. This is your chance to acknowledge the new parents, send blessings for the child and to affirm your relationship as a friend or family member.
When writing your new baby wishes, offer congratulations to the parents before adding your blessing and hopes for the new baby. Add a poem, quote or saying to make the card feel personal and special.
Start off with your own words, followed by the extra text and then a heartfelt signoff.
To dear (parents’ names),
Congratulations on the safe arrival of your precious baby (name).
I wish your family many years of happiness, love and wonderful times. It is exciting to think of all the new memories to come.
Please remember I am here to help whenever you need me. I’ll even lend a hand to change a nappy or two!
Welcome (baby name). We are going to have some fun.
*** ADD YOUR SAYING OR QUOTE ***
Looking for something meaningful to write? We have plenty of suggestions for you to choose from:
New baby wishes don’t have to be your own original words. Something traditional can carry a lot of meaning. If the parents are from overseas, you could consider finding some text from their home country.
Here are a couple of beautiful Irish baby blessings:
May you have a sunbeam to warm you
Good luck to charm you
An angel to protect you
Laughter to cheer you
And faithful friends near you.
--- --- ---
May you bring light to the home,
warmth to the heart
Joy to the soul
And love to the lives you touch.
--- --- ---
May all the blessing of our Lord touch your life today.
May He send His little angels to protect you on your way.
Such a wee little fit, sent from above.
Someone so precious to cherish and love.
May sunshine and moonbeams dance over your head
As you quietly slumber in your bed.
May good luck be with you wherever you go.
And your blessings outnumber the shamrocks that grow.
Below is an Apache blessing:
May the sun bring you new energy by day,
May the moon softly restore you by night,
May the rain wash away your worries
And the breeze blow new strength into your being,
And all of the days of your life may you walk
Gently through the world and know its beauty.
1. Millie the Hedgehog
2. Horse and Foal
3. Bundle of Joy
The following can be used as new baby wishes if you or the new parents have religious faith:
This little tiny baby,
Was sent from God above,
To fill our hearts with happiness,
And touch our lives with love,
He must have known,
We’d give our all,
And always do our best.
To give our precious baby love,
And be grateful and so blessed.
--- --- ---
Dearest Father in Heaven,
Bless this child and bless this day
Of new beginnings.
Smile upon this child
And surround this child, Lord,
With the soft mantle of your love.
Teach this child to follow in your footsteps,
And to live life in the ways of
Love, faith, hope and charity.
Keep your new baby wishes short with a touching quote.
“Making the decision to have a child - it’s momentous.
It is to decide forever to have your heart go outside your body” - Elizabeth Stone
--- --- ---
“A new baby is like the beginning of all things… hope, a dream of possibilities” - Eda LeShan
--- --- ---
“Until you have a baby, you don’t even realise how much you were missing one” - Jodi Picoult
--- --- ---
“Babies are like little suns that, in a magical way, bring warmth and happiness into our lives” - Kartini Diapari-Öengider
--- --- ---
“A baby fills the place in your heart that you never knew was empty” - Unknown
--- --- ---
“We never know the love of a parent until we become parents ourselves”- Unknown
--- --- ---
“A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for” - Unknown
1. First Winter
2. Koala Mum
Is there anything more dear than a tiny newborn baby? You don’t have to worry about going overboard on the sugar, spice and all things nice!
These verses sum up the first special moments of a new baby’s arrival:
She’s a little bit of sunshine
She’s a smile to light our days
She will steal our hearts and
Keep them with her warm endearing ways
She’s our precious little daughter
With a sweetness from above
Who will fill our years with laughter
And our lives with lots of love.
--- --- ---
Hello there little fellow!
The good news is going ’round
That you’ve made a “happy Landing”
And arrived all safe and sound
Well this just comes to tell you
That you’re lucky as can be
To become the newest member
Of so nice a family!
--- --- ---These are the years, the gentle years
These are the years, the rainbow years
the quiet walk on tiptoe years,
the years of laughter and smiles and sighs
when both of you watch with misty eyes
the tiny bed where a cherub lies,
these are the rainbow years.
--- --- ---What shall we call you,
We call you the awaited one,
the dreamt of one, the sung one,
for we sing to you now a symphony of welcomes,
and wish for your smooth passage to the world.
1. A Prince is Born
2. Baby Boy
3. Mother / Daughter
4. Music Box card It's a Girl
Go grand and use the writings of some of the world’s most famous wordsmiths when composing your new baby wishes.
William Blake wrote the following beautiful verse to bring a tear to your eye:
Know you what it is to be a child? ... It is to have a spirit yet streaming from the waters of baptism;
it is to believe in love, to believe in loveliness, to believe in belief;
it is to be so little that the elves can reach to whisper in your ear;
it is to turn pumpkins into coaches, and mice into horses, lowness into loftiness, and nothing into everything,
- for each child has a fairy god-mother in his/her own soul;
it is to live in a nutshell and count yourself the king/queen of infinite space; it is:
To see the World in a grain of sand,
And a heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Quote Dickens and add some old world credibility to your baby card:
"It is a pleasant thing to reflect upon, and furnishes a complete answer to those who contend for the gradual degeneration of the human species, that every baby born into the world is a finer one than the last."
This one is from Bob Dylan’s Forever Young:
May your hands always be busy
May your feet always be swift
May you have a strong foundation
When the winds of changes shift
May your heart always be joyful
May your song always be sung
May you stay forever young
Not all babies come to their parents in the same way. These adoption poems bring new baby wishes and reinforce that love is love, no matter how it begins.
Not flesh of my flesh,
nor bone of my bone
but very remarkably,
all my own.
And never forget,
for a single minute,
that you weren't born
under my heart,
but in it.
--- --- ---
Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart
Today I kissed an angel
This angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
My child by God’s design
Today I kissed an angel
My heart is dancing wild
A family, by a miracle
Blessed by this angel child.
It doesn’t all have to be so serious! If your friend or family member appreciates the lighter side of life you can always sneak in a joke or funny quote when creating your new baby wishes.
Babies are always more trouble than you thought - and more wonderful - Charles Osgood
A loud noise at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other - Ronald Knox
A baby is an angel whose wings decrease while his legs increase. ~ Anonymous
When my kids become wild and unruly, I use a nice, safe playpen. When they're finished, I climb out. ~ Erma Bombeck
It sometimes happens, even in the best of families, that a baby is born. This is not necessarily cause for alarm. The important thing is to keep your wits about you and borrow some money. ~ Elinor Goulding Smith
To sign off your card, keep it short and simple, e.g.
All my love xxx
Thinking of you
Give (babyname) a cuddle from me
Enjoy these precious moments
Sending best wishes
When your friend announces their pregnancy, it can be tempting to start buying straight away! With the big news, a card is enough (or a very small gift if you can’t help yourself).
At a baby shower, gifts usually include practical things for the baby like wraps, face washers, clothes, bibs and bottles. In some cultures, it is traditional to focus on the mother rather than the baby, bringing gifts to make her feel supported and relaxed in the lead up to the baby’s arrival. If you’d like to give gift to the mother, consider a voucher for a massage or day spa.
Once a baby arrives, a beautiful outfit, cuddly toy or special keepsake can be delivered along with a card.
Check with the parents when they will feel ready to see visitors. In some cases they are happy to have a crowd around the hospital bed, while other parents need a couple of weeks to settle in.
Bring your card and gift the first time you visit your new little friend to welcome them to the world.
La La Land can help you express those heartfelt new baby wishes in the perfect card. Select from a great range of cards to celebrate pregnancies, baby showers, new arrivals and adoptions.
We wish you and your new baby a lifetime of happiness and joy. Lovely Baby Shower Wishes for a Boy.
Congratulations for Baby Boy: Wishes for newborns shouldn’t always be cute, cuddly and drool worthy. Inspirational quotes and motivational sayings about being a mom and dad can go become lovely keepsakes for years to come. Instead of buying cheesy and stock greeting cards from the supermarket shelves, write a personalized message to celebrate this magical moment in a couple’s lives. From the responsibilities of being a parent to the joys that come with being a mother and a father – let your words reverberate the awesomeness they’re experiencing. Tag the new mommy and daddy on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest to elongate the excitement of this new beginning.
1) Becoming a parent is the moment when all of life’s battles suddenly seem worth fighting for. Congratulations.
2) No tape can ever measure, the extent to which a child can become a parent’s treasure. Congratulations.
3) Nursing your newborn will make you realize the real meaning of life. Congratulations for becoming a mother.
4) The birth of your newborn will usher you into a new phase of your life. Now you are no longer just man and wife. Maturity and wisdom will envelop your behavior and personalities forever. Now you have become a loving mother and a responsible father. Congratulations.
5) Life will keep changing but there is one thing that will remain constant till the day you die – your love for your child. Congratulations for finding something so magical.
6) So precious, so small, so sweet. Two tiny hands, two tiny feet. Cute smiles and endless giggles, sweet nothings and adorable wriggles. All this and a lot more, is what will make your life soar. Congratulations.
7) A baby boy makes a mother out of his mom and a father out of his dad.
8) You all are Mother Nature’s perfect brew, tell your new baby on my behalf that there cannot be a family cuter than you. Congratulations.
9) I congratulate you for going past morning sickness and pregnancy food cravings. Wishing you good luck for nappy changes and midnight feedings.
10) No matter how many years grow by and what they grow up to become, no one else will be able to understand her children better than their mother. Congratulations for becoming one.
11) Life will be full of ups and downs. It will be one tough ride. But your love for your child will be the anchor that will see you through it all. Congratulations for becoming parents.
12) May your baby’s cute smile and laughs, be a spike of happiness in your life’s graph. Congratulations.
13) Your life will now be full of cheers, because from two you will now become the three musketeers. Congratulations for becoming parents to a baby boy.
14) The newest member of your family is cuter than all of you combined. Congratulations.
15) If life could be measured in cute drools and adorable giggles, yours is just perfect right now. Congratulations.
16) A father so handsome, a mom so pretty – no wonder your newborn is such a sweetie. Congratulations.
17) Now that you have become parents you will realize that life is not a race. It is a beautiful journey which is to be cherished phase by phase. Have fun cuddling your little one in your arms day and night. Your lives are set to become, amazingly serene and blissfully bright. Congratulations.
18) May your baby’s future be brighter than the sun’s radiant beam, may your little child fulfill all your dreams. Congratulations for your newborn.
19) Congratulations to the new parents for entering into the world of constant squeals, nappy changes and late night meals.
20) The experience of being a parent is priceless, even if your nights become sleepless and your rooms a complete mess. Congratulations for having a baby.
21) Life comes a full circle when you see for yourself, a new life that you made. Congratulations.
22) Congratulations for finally succumbing to the doom of diaper changes and wiping off drools from every nook and corner in your house.
23) Do you remember the feeling you got when you fell in love for the first time? Multiply it by a hundred – that is how magical the joy of motherhood really is. Congratulations for becoming one.
24) Today you have become Mommy and Daddy. Soon, your son will grow up and have a family of his own. As funny as it sounds, you have already taken your first step towards becoming Grandma and Grandpa. Congratulations.
25) Changing dirty nappies isn’t easy, looking after your newborn will continuously keep you busy. The drools will make everything sticky, late nights cries and feedings will make your mornings dizzy. The baby’s never-ending needs will drive you crazy – but at the end of it all, you will feel extremely happy. Congratulations, mommy and daddy.
26) Tickle your newborn to see the cutest of wriggles. Make faces at your newborn to see the most adorable of all giggles. Such a delightful sight it will be when your baby learns to walk and jiggle. Congratulations to the new parents of a baby worthy of drools and snuggles.
27) Congratulations for becoming mommy and daddy to a baby boy, I am sure he will be quite a handful and a bundle of joy.
28) Your pair has always been perfect but with the birth of your newborn, your family has now become picture perfect. Congratulations.
29) May your baby boy be the angel that you were always looking for. May he make your life happy, prosperous and pure. Congratulations.
30) Congratulations to the new mom and dad – you are the epitome of how responsible young parents should be.
31) Do you know the difference between need and necessity? Loving and pampering your newborn will become your need, but changing dirty nappies will be an annoying necessity. Congratulations.
32) How did it feel when your newborn’s hand clasped your finger for the first time? How did it feel when you cuddled your newborn in your arms for the first time? How did it feel to see a part of you take life, for the first time? Congratulations for becoming parents – there will be many more such magical ‘first times’ in your life from now on.
33) The kind of space your baby boy will take up in your heart, will make you wonder how you never knew it was there in the first place. Congratulations.
34) A part of your heart that was in your tummy, will now slowly begin to learn to call you mommy. Congratulations.
35) By becoming parents you have officially entered life’s vicious loop – which is all about tantrums, cries, late night feeds and changing nappies after your baby takes a poop. Congratulations.
36) Today is not just the end of your pregnancy. It is the beginning of your legacy. Congratulations.
37) May the best things in life happen to your sweet little bunny, may he get lots of attention and care from you and your honey. Congratulations to you both.
38) Enjoy the time when your newborn plucks your heart’s strings. It is a feeling that is a part and parcel of the joy that a baby boy brings. Congratulations.
39) With protective and caring parents like you, a nurturing relationship between you and your baby will ensue. Congratulations to the new parents.
40) If the cuteness of your baby boy had to be summed up in just a few words, they would be – Out of This World. Congratulations.
Top 10 New Born Baby Boy Quotes – Cute Born Baby Greetings 7- Wishing you all the best with the new baby which, is not far away now.