Thank you for all the birthday wishes. I appreciate all the love and support you guys have given me over the years and I am looking forward to.
So, you wake up on the morning of your birthday to multiple texts and Facebook notifications, all with birthday wishes for you. When you have a birthday, it is proper to always say thank you for birthday wishes. You want to tell everyone how much you appreciate these sentiments, but you’re not exactly sure how to write thank you messages for birthday wishes.
If you are thanking someone specifically for their birthday wishes, and not for a specific gift, you can send out an email, card, or post a Facebook status, to all of the people that wished you happy birthday. You can also respond individually to their messages if they message you individually.
A good rule of thumb is to respond on the same platform that people sent you wishes on. For example, if people wish you happy birthday on Facebook, it is appropriate to post a status thanking all of your friends for the wishes. If people text you directly, it would make sense to respond individually over text.
Jump to a specific section to answer your question:
Thanking someone for birthday wishes is a lot easier said than done. There are certain things that you should be sure to include when thanking someone for either a gift or for their good wishes.
Something to also keep in mind is that if you are sending a letter, hand write the thank you. Not only does it make it seem more personal, but it also shows how much you really appreciate the wishes.
Sometimes people feel the need to give a long thank you when receiving birthday wishes. However, it is best to keep thank you messages short and sweet. Keep them simple, especially if the messages is going to be a status on Facebook or a text to someone. If you are thanking someone for a gift, the message may be a little longer. If not, keep it short and to the point.
There is no exact time that you should send thank you notes by. However, it is common etiquette to send them as soon as possible. Try not to wait too long from when you received the wish. While receiving a thank you late is better than not ever receiving one, you should still aim to send them in a reasonable amount of time. With technology, it is easy to quickly thank a large amount of people. If you are given a gift, try to send out thank you notes within a week of receiving the gift.
While there are some instances where you would be on the fence about sending a thank you, it is normally expected to send a thank you for birthday wishes. If you see someone in person and they wish you happy birthday, it would make sense to thank them in person and not have to contact them again about it later.
Normally for gifts, it is expected that you send a card. However, for wishes, it is okay to send a text. If you want to send a card to people that wish you happy birthday, that is also totally acceptable! A physical thank you note is special and it will be appreciated no matter what. You can also use a template if you need further help with a physical note.
Thank You Message for Birthday Wishes: Birthdays are special moments in that you cannot find the right appreciation for the birthday wishes.
You feel special when you receive notes of birthday wishes on your special day from your friends, relatives and family. Sometimes, we get confused how to thank them for their wishes in innovative ways.
Here, we are mentioning some of the creative ways to thank your loved ones, so, select the one which you feel is the best and make the person feel special too.
Thank you, your wishes made my day much more special.
I am over-whelmed, thank you for your wishes.
Thank you, it really means a lot.
Thanks for taking out precious time from your busy schedule to wish me on my birthday.
Thank you friends, those were the best wishes that I ever received.
My birthday celebration couldn’t have been awesome without your presence, so thank you for coming.
I am grateful that you remembered by birthday, thank you for your wishes.
My birthday does not mean that I have grown a year older, but it gives me an opportunity to celebrate with friends like you, thank you so much.
Thank you for your kind and gentle wishes.
I wish that we stay tuned like this forever, thank you all for the lovely wishes. Love you guys!
Your wishes doubled my excitement; I really appreciate that you remembered by birthday.
Your kind words made my day a memorable one, thank you so much for your wishes.
Today I am feeling on top of this world because with friends and family like you, I couldn’t expect anything more from God. Thank you all for making my day a special one.
It was a pleasure seeing you all on my birthday and cherishing all the good old times we spent together. I feel young once again, thank you for your wishes and lovely gifts. Keep in touch.
I feel rich all together with all your wishes. I would like to thank you all from the depth of my heart.
My lifeline increases with all your blessings, thank you for taking out time and for making my day special.
Your care and concern for me reflects in your wishes. I would like you to know that you hold a special corner in my heart. Thank for being there with me always.
I am glad that I got an opportunity to celebrate my birthday with awesome buddies like you. Thank you for coming and making my day memorable.
Wow! It was really a treat to my eyes to go through all your kind wishes. Thank you all to make me feel loved.
Hi! Everyone, I want you to know that you all mean a lot to me. Thank you for your kind wishes.
I don’t think of it as being another year older. I think of it as another year of having enjoyed a friend like you. Thank you.
Thank you to all my good old friends for coming and wishing me a happy birthday. It was great to see all of you on my birthday and remembering all the happy times we had together. This was a very special day for me because of you all. Thank you so much for the birthday wishes and the generous gifts and I hope we all keep in touch. Love you lots..!!
Thanks so much everyone for the astonishing birthday wishes.
Thank you very much for all the superb birthday wishes. They really mean a lot to me.
Thank you, everyone for the birthday wishes on just another day in ecstasy. You are special people to me always.
I would like to say a massive thank you for all the messages, cards, presents, surprises, and gifts that I received today and thank you to everyone that came to see me and for making my birthday really special.
A big thank you to all who came to the birthday bash at Treasure Island, and for the gifts! I had loads of fun!
I want everyone to know that I’m so thankful for all the blessings I received during the time of my birthday. God has been really good to me, therefore may God bless you all and thank you.
Wow! So many birthday wishes and not a one said, “Have a crummy day.” I have the best friends! Thank you!
Thank you to my brothers, my lovely cousins, my home gals, my pals, dear friends, classmates, and to my colleagues for the birthday wishes. I really enjoyed my day and you guys made it extra special.
My Facebook was acting weird the other day and obviously didn’t post my status, but I just wanted to say thank you so much to everyone who wished me a happy birthday! I got to celebrate this week with my amazing friends and awesome family! I am so blessed and couldn’t ask for more.
The moment you post a birthday thank you message, every person who wished you on your day gets appreciated because it gives a good feeling that their wishes were all that the birthday boy/girl were waiting for. So, make it special for them too by appreciating them with any one of the above messages. 🙂
You may also like.
When your birthday comes around, there’s almost nothing as good as getting happy birthday wishes and quotes from friends. At the end of the day, how can we say thank you for birthday wishes from all of those lovely people for their greetings?
Your thank you messages can be a funny one-liner or an emotionally cute note but it should show the gratitude. Your friends and family do this to show their love and remind you how special you are to them.
Let put a smile on their face with a wonderful thanks for birthday wishes. It shows that you appreciate them for remembering and making your birthday fun and special.
“Saying thank you is more than good manners, it is good spirituality.” -Alfred Painter tweet
“I appreciate you more because of the road I’ve travelled. My story brought me to you and I wouldn’t revise a word of my past if it led me anywhere but to your door.” -Aaron Polson tweet
“Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” -Marcel Proust tweet
If you’re looking for the funny happy birthday memes and messages to share with the people you care and make them smile… look no further! From the happy birthday wishes for a friend, birthday cards images, and birthday blessings, you’ll find the best collections ever.
Are you looking for some wonderful Birthday Thank You Messages to send to your I do appreciate them and they made me feel so special.
Happy Birthday! Congratulations on making it another year. Since you’ve found this page, I’m assuming you want to thank those that gave you gifts or wished you a happy birthday. Thank you messages for birthday wishes are popular on Facebook as Facebook may notify your friends of your birthday (if your settings allow for it).
A birthday thank-you note is similar to any thank-you for a gift, only you’ll want to include “birthday” in your note to acknowledge that was the event that you received it for. The examples of how to thank for money may also be helpful. Just remember to add “birthday” before the word gift or money.
If you had a party, you can also use the note as a way to acknowledge the giver’s presence.
If the gift was from your boss, there are thank your boss for a birthday gift note examples in this post.
For gifts, I recommend sending or delivering a handwritten thank you note card. For birthday wishes received via a text message or Facebook (or other social media), you can thank people using a text message, Facebook, etc.
If you’d like your young children to write thank you notes, you may want to consider fill-in-the-blank cards to help make it easier for them such as these cards on Amazon:
1. Thank you for [gift] for my birthday. I will [use/enjoy/read/listen/appropriate verb] [to] it soon. I was excited that you remembered how much I like [subject matter of gift]. [I also thank you for coming to the party – include if you had a party].
2. Thank you for the money for my birthday! I will be spending it on lunches out while at the office. I usually pack my life every day so going out will be a real treat for me!
3. I enjoyed seeing at my birthday party and appreciate that you found a wine bottle from the year I was born. I will be saving the bottle for the shelf after we drink the wine.
4. I love the cat coloring book that you gave me for my birthday. I had no idea that adult coloring books are the rage now. This book is perfect for me given my love of cats! I am looking forward to coloring while I watch TV in the evenings. Thank you!
5. Thank you for sharing my birthday with me. I also appreciate the gift card to [restaurant name]. Your dad and I like to go there at least once a week.
6. I am thankful for the time we had together on my birthday! Dinner out at [restaurant name] was a surprise. I had fun and enjoyed our conversation. I will be sure to take you out on your birthday this year!
7. Thank you for the blanket you made for me for my birthday. The design is beautiful and your sewing abilities are amazing. I will treasure the blanket for years to come! [Family Member Name] has hinted that he would like one of your homemade blanks too!
8. The cat earrings you picked out for me are perfect. They are cute and as you know, I don’t think all cat items are cute! I will wear these earrings often as they are adorable. They remind me of my cat, [cat name].
9. Thank you for coming to my 40th birthday party! You were a lot of fun at the party. Everyone loves your jokes and storytelling. Thank you for making the party great.
10. Thank you for spending the day with me on my birthday! I had fun at the zoo and dinner afterward was great as well. I enjoyed spending the day with you and giving me the gift of your time.
Note: the messages below with “all” or referring to a group will work well in an email to several people (such as your coworkers) or as a Facebook status.
1. Thank you for the birthday wishes! I appreciate hearing from you on my birthday.
2. Thank you to all of you who wished me a happy birthday! I had a great day. I had cake at work and then a nice dinner out.
3. I appreciate the birthday wishes! I am excited to see what happens in the next year!
4. I am grateful for all of you and appreciate everyone for wishing me a happy birthday. I was able to celebrate with my coworkers during lunch. [Spouse Name] and I will be having a fancy dinner this weekend.
5. Thank you for recognizing my birthday. I feel loved receiving so many happy birthday wishes.
6. I enjoy hearing from you on my birthday each year. Thank you for the nice card and birthday wishes.
7. Thank you for remembering my birthday! I was surprised by your email. We should catch up soon.
Note:The examples above may work for your boss as well, but sometimes you may want to use slightly different wording, such as complimenting your boss.
1. Thank you for wishing me happy birthday in the team meeting today. You are a wonderful boss and I enjoy working for you.
2. You are a very thoughtful and considerate boss! Thank you for wishing me a happy birthday. It made me feel okay working on my birthday since I didn’t take the day off!
3. What a wonderful boss you are! I was surprised that you remembered my birthday. The birthday card from the team was appreciated. I was told that you were the organizer for it. It made my day!
4. Thank you for the happy birthday wishes. I will be celebrating with my family tonight and will share that my boss is caring and thoughtful. The cake during the meeting was purrfect. Having a cat on it was a nice touch! Cats are the best!
5. Thanks for the birthday wishes! With such a great team, coming to work on my birthday was enjoyable just like most days in the office. I was able to smile all day long with so many people wishing me happy birthday. A little birdie told me that you spread the work. I appreciate that you helped make my day special!
What is your favorite way to say “thank you” for birthday gifts and wishes?
Want to appreciate who remember your birthday?Here are gracious Thank You Messages for Birthday Wishes to applaud there wish.