Words of wisdom for all of life's crazy moments. "Women are the world's most underused resource." 3 of 100. image. Maya Angelou.
Below you will find our collection of inspirational, wise, and humorous old women quotes, women sayings, and women proverbs, collected over the years from a variety of sources.
Women, like men, should try to do the impossible. And when they fail, their failure should be a challenge to others.
You educate a man; you educate a man. You educate a woman; you educate a generation.
Women get the last word in every argument. Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.
Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness.
Being a woman is a terribly difficult task, since it consists principally in dealing with men.
As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot.
A woman has to live her life, or live to repent not having lived it.
A woman is like a tea bag - you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.
I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they're the first to be rescued off sinking ships.
In our society, the women who break down barriers are those who ignore limits.
If women didn't exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning.
Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.
Women want love to be a novel, men a short story.
Daphne du Maurier
Women do not find it difficult nowadays to behave like men, but they often find it extremely difficult to behave like gentlemen.
We asked our 2018 Women's Business Enterprise Stars to provide their Entrepreneurs: Words of Wisdom from Successful Women Business.
51 Strong Women QuotesBe motivated by these strong women quotes. Said by authors and some very famous women. May they be an inspiration to you!
Maya Angelou Quotes
Lucille Ball Quotes
Anne Frank Quotes
Mary Kay Quotes
Helen Keller Quotes
Margaret Mead Quotes
Jacquie McTaggart Quotes
Mother Teresa Quotes
Michelle C. Ustaszeski Quotes
Iyanla Vanzant Quotes
Oprah Winfrey Quotes
Abraham Lincoln Quotes
16. “If I see a door comin’ my way, I’m knockin’ it down. And if I can’t knock down the door, I’m sliding through the window.” — Rosie Perez, 53.
17. “I don’t believe that if you do good, good things will happen. Everything is completely accidental and random. Sometimes bad things happen to very good people and sometimes good things happen to bad people. But at least if you try to do good things, then you’re spending your time doing something worthwhile.” — Helen Mirren, 72.
18. “Everybody has a part of her body that she doesn’t like, but I’ve stopped complaining about mine because I don’t want to critique nature’s handiwork … My job is simply to allow the light to shine out of the masterpiece.” — Alfre Woodard, 65.
19. “I think the secret to happiness is having a Teflon soul. Whatever comes your way, you either let it slide or you cook with it.” — Diane Lane, 53.
20. “In America nobody says you have to keep the circumstances somebody else gives you. — Amy Tan, 66.
21. “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” — Oprah Winfrey, 64.
22. “I’ve always been optimistic. And I have a feeling that it happened because of going to all those movies with my grandmother in the ’40s because there was no cynicism.” — Carol Burnett, 84.
23. “Connect deeply with others. Our humanity is the one thing that we all have in common.” — Melinda Gates, 53.
24. “The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you’re still a rat.” — Lily Tomlin, 78.
25. “Drink a bunch of water and get facials regularly. I take care of my skin.” — Angela Bassett, 59.
26. “You don’t have to be naked to be sexy.” — Nicole Kidman, 50.
27. “I admit that Post-it note sheets that adhere to virtually any surface are now my substitute of choice for retention.” — Candice Bergen, 71.
Women, like men, should try to do the impossible. And when they fail, their failure Women get the last word in every argument. Anything a man says after that.
MIND GAMES MEN PLAY ON WOMEN - Just because you have been hurt by past relationships, does not mean you know ALL the mind games men play on women. You know some, but not all. Men who are like this are constantly learning new ways and perfecting what they do year after year to take advantage of you. .
Let me, Anthony, your page admin tell you the ones you DON'T KNOW. Just like I help you through posts I send out all the time, I will help you through my ebook on how NOT to get ...played and taken advantage of by men. In my ebook called MIND GAMES MEN PLAY ON WOMEN, a few of the subjects I am about to show you are: (1) Things your father never told you but should have. (2) The number 1 mistake women make when meeting a man. (3) Why you keep getting hurt over and over and over again. (4) Why men cheat even though you are a good woman and are doing everything. (5) What's wrong with the man that opens the door for you? (6) Why he calls during the week but disappears on the weekend. (7) What men really think about you when you're not around. (8) All the signs that tell you a man is cheating. Plus so much more.
This ebook will save you so much hurt, pain, money and wasted time with a man who only wants to take advantage of you. To get this ebook for only $2.50, please go to: www.wowfw.com
Most lists of motivational quotes are dominated by the counsel of men, and it certainly isn't because women lack words of wisdom. So, I curated.