Congratulations on your success. I am proud Congratulations you are on your way to doing some great things indeed. Congratulations and best wishes for our new job! You've . 30+ Original Quotes for Engagement Cards.
The beginning of a new month is another chance given to us in order to revive the state of happiness between you and your family, friends, and loved ones. Composing an inspiring and thoughtful, happy new month quotes and wishes for you to send to the important people in your life can be difficult sometimes.
So, in order to make it easier for you, we did the honor of collecting cool and inspiring happy new month quotes and messages for you.
1.“Dare to be different this month. Dare to stand out. Dare to be the one with a voice. Dare to shine! A happy new month!”
2. “When the tide goes in your favor when it goes against you, I’ll be here with you, swimming gallantly the ocean of life. It’s a new month my darling, cheers to a month of possibilities.”
3. “Wishing you a fantastic new month, filled with exciting experiences and great opportunities! Happy new month, dear friend!”
4. “Your days shall know no sorrows and your nights shall see no troubles; in this new month, I am beseeching the Lord to protect the one I love from the beginning of this special month until the end of time, happy new month my good friend!”
5. “May you never have hard times in this new month and always. Happy new month of success dear!”
6. “Feel lucky because you are alive to see a new month. Feel lucky because your chances of achieving dreams aren’t dead.”
7. “A new month has come. Get set to retrieve all that you have lost. Get ready to gather all the treasures of blessings, help others by giving them smiles and happiness so everyone can smile and celebrate the good times ahead. Happy new Month!”
8. “Happy new month wishes from us! May these days not go to waste, make every second count, and don’t let anyone make you negative or unhappy, because as they say: ‘Happiness is the only thing worth fighting for in your life!’ Happy New Month to you!”
9. “Forget previous days. Don’t see further ones, just live in today. A happy new month!”
10. “May happiness locate you as you start this new month. May good health be your portion and let God’s will speak in your life. Here is a refreshing new month that will crown all your efforts. Happy new month to you!”
11. “With a new Month of your journey, shall come more challenges, opportunities, and greater success. May God bless you! Happy New Month of September!”
12. “Go for gold this month, go for excellence. You deserve nothing less, my friend. Happy new month.”
13. “Opportunities abound for the prepared. May your mind be open always to new possibilities. Happy new month.”
14. “Today is the first day of the new month. So take a deep breath and start moving towards your goals and dreams!”
15. “It is my pleasure this morning to reach out to you so I can tell you how important you are to me. So this very moment, I have a special package for you—happy new month I mean. May the love of God chase you pant down, may your job be filled with endless joy!”
16. “May happiness and favor look for you in this new month, and may you find peace. Happy New Month to you!”
17. “Cast away all your confusions and hold on to your hopes. A new month is coming to replace all the odds with countless opportunities for you.”
18. “In this month, God will drive away all the evil ones from your back, and you shall rejoice in the Lord, day in day out. Happy New Month!”
19. “Forget about the days and night, ups and downs, good and bad of the previous month. It’s time to launch your hope for the best. Wish you a best New Month ahead.”
20. “For last month’s words belong to last month’s language. And next month’s words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning. Happy New Month!”
21. “It is a new month with new adventures and unquantifiable opportunities. Take advantage of this special first day and change something about your life today. There is power in spoken words, say your wishes, and watch how it comes to past.”
22. “Every end is just a new beginning. Keep your determination and spirit unshaken, and you shall always walk the glory path. With efforts, faith, and courage, you shall conquer everything you want and desire. I wish you a happy new month of September!”
23. “May you be blessed in the mornings, may you be blessed in the nights. Throughout this month, may your head attract blessings and your life attract favor. Happy new month to you!”
24. “Embrace the new month with courage. Don’t be afraid to accommodate change. Be open-minded to new possibilities. Succeed!”
25. “A fresh month has come! Open your mind for opportunities, and you will be amazed at how much you are capable of achieving!”
26. “In this new month, I am sending you lots of wishes that will replenish your goals and turn them into ultimate success. Between now and next year, I ask God to answer all your prayers and transform you into a special person for the rest of your life, happy new month!”
27. “I wish you have a peaceful and colorful month ahead of you. Happy New Month to you.”
28. “Life is full of second chances. Yet another month is coming, and do you know what’s special about it? You are still alive to embrace the new possibilities that it’s bringing.”
29. “It is a new month! It’s time to overlook earlier errors and mistakes. Move on to achieve your set objectives. Happy New Month!”
30. “New month, new challenges, new hopes, new goals…I hope you beat every challenge and achieve your goals this month successfully. Happy New Month.”
31. “Welcome to the month of smiles and God’s goodness. You are alive because you are covered by grace. For being such a great and amazing person, I wish you a beautiful new month from the first day of this month to the last day.”
32. “A new month is here; it is time for you to celebrate, ignore all side-talks, do not listen to gossips, these things will only give you a drawback. But enjoying along with the season will make you feel happy. Be yourself and stay focus. Happy New Month of September!”
33. “Go in your strength this month, go in your might. The Lord backs you; I’m right behind you. You will not fail. You will excel and have cause to be thankful. Happy new month.”
34. “If last month was amazing, this month will be better. Here’s to a beautiful, testimony filled month. Cheers to a blessed month ahead.”
35. “Another month filled with sweet memories and joyous times has passed. You made my month special, and I wish you to continue doing so. With you around, every moment is an occasion for me. I hope you have a great month ahead. May God bless you with his care and warmth. Happy New Month!”
36. “Wishing that all previous failures turn into achievements this month. A happy new month and good luck to you!”
37. “May your life be filled with satisfaction, joy, prosperity, and endless blessing; I pray that the Lord makes the success of this new month be yours. May the light of the Lord shine upon your life and on your entire family. A happy new month!”
38. “You don’t have to think about your past failures because God is going to rewrite your story in this new month. Happy New Month to you!”
39. “The deadline for reaching your goals has been extended for yet another 30 days. So smile and explore the colors of the new month.”
40. “New months are the importance of transformation. They simply explain that you cannot be stopped by anything when it comes to achieving the purpose. Happy new Month friend!”
41. “Hey buddies, this is the opening day of the new month, and it preserves a new path to your life as well. Take a lengthy breathing and begin advancing towards your purpose. Best of good fortune. Happy New Month!”
42. “Never let negativity ruin the fresh breeze of this new month. Make every second count by putting a smile on that face. Wishing you happiness all through the new month.”
43. “This month, may you be the shining like a diamond in the midst of this miry world. May your brightness surpasses that of the sun. Happy new month to you!”
44. “A new month is like a blank book. The pen is in your hands. It is your chance to write a beautiful story for yourself. Happy New Month.”
45. “May this new month be like a barrier for you— when you step over it, your troubles will be solved and only the good things will come into your life. Happy new month to you!”
1.“The object of a new month is not that we should have a new month. It is that we should have a new soul.” — G. K. Chesterton
2. “Life is overflowing with the new. But it is necessary to empty out the old to make room for the new to enter.” — Eileen Caddy
3. “September is the month of maturity; the heaped basket and the garnered sheaf. It is the month of climax and completion. September! I never tire of turning it over and over in my mind. It has warmth, depth, and color. It glows like old amber.” — Patience Strong (1951) “The Glory of the Garden”
4. “Cheers to a new month and another chance for us to get it right.” — Oprah Winfrey
5. “Drop the last month into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go.” — Brooks Atkinson
6. “For it’s a long, long while from May to December. But the days grow shorter when you reach September.” — Maxwell Anderson
7. “Welcome to the month of smiles and God’s goodness. You are alive because you are covered by grace. For being such a great and amazing person, I wish you a beautiful new month from the first day of this month to the last day.” — J. K. Rowling
8. “By all these lovely tokens, September days are here. With summer’s best of weather and autumn’s best of cheer.” — Helen Hunt Jackson
9. “And then the sun took a step back, the leaves lulled themselves to sleep, and Autumn was awaked.” — Raquel Franco
10. “All at once, summer collapsed into fall.” — Oscar Wilde
11. “Ah, September! You are the doorway to the season that awakens my soil.” — Peggy Toney Horton
12. “We know that in September, we will wander through the warm winds of summer’s wreckage. We will welcome summer’s ghost.” — Henry Rollins
13. “But now in September, the garden has cooled, along with my possessiveness. The sun warms my back instead of beating on my head … The harvest has dwindled, and I have grown apart from the intense midsummer relationship that brought it on.” — Robert Finch
14. “All the months are crude experiments, out of which the perfect September is made.” — Virginia Woolf
15. “Up from the meadows rich with corn, clear in the cool September morn.” — John Greenleaf Whittier
16. “September is different from all other months. It is more magical. I feel the strange chemical change in the earth, which produces mushrooms, is the cause, too, of the extra ‘life’ in the air – a resilience, a sparkle.” — Katherine Mansfield
17. “How smartly September comes in, like a racing gig, all style, no confusion.” — Eleanor Clark
The arrival of a new month is the beginning of a new dawn. At the start of a new month, two things will always come to mind: to be blessed and thankful for seeing the next month to arrive and to be reminded of the year’s near resolution.
Thus, it is the best time to send heartfelt greetings and wishes to your friends and family that will ultimately brighten up the first day of a new month!
Founder of quotespulse.com: I like to write about different kind of quotes themes, and believe that it is these qualities that bring power to people's life.
All it takes to wish someone good luck is to send a thoughtful message. Inspirational Quotes I wish you many years of great achievements.
Sending a positive note, card or letter to someone expressing wishes for future success can be very heartfelt. Sending someone all the best wishes for future endeavors is a nice way to give positive encouragement.
List Of Wishes for success
During special occasions such as birthdays and weddings, whether within family or friends, giving our best wishes has become an unofficial tradition. It’s unofficial since there’s really no rule to follow, rather it’s something that we naturally do for our loved ones. We express our concern and love through giving gifts along with our best wishes. We do not just do this during special events but also when a person dear to us is sick and we want them to know we’re praying for their fast healing.
It’s a beautiful thing to do this because it reminds the person how important they are in our lives and that we will always wish them well in whatever they’re going through in life. Aside from writing our best wishes using cards, it can also be done in person or in a face to face conversation.
There are a lot of cards sold in stores these days containing pre-written best wishes with different designs, lengths, and prices. Although buying a card saves us time, it’s more personal and extra special if we do handwritten wishes for our loved ones. It doesn’t matter if you copy the quotes from the internet, as long as it’s what your heart says. If we are sincere, our loved one will surely appreciate our effort. If you also give your best wishes through a speech, everyone will be able to see your honesty which is sometimes much better than expensive gifts. Wishing someone the best is something we should be doing all the time because it’s a great way to show kindness and love to everyone.
You might want to take a look at the long list of best wishes quotes we prepared for people like you who are having a difficult time looking for the right words to write or say. We hope you like them and please let your special someone know that we wish them well too!
1. And here’s wishing you the very best for all the new ventures, that life has in store for you.
2. I find my heart singing a chorus at your happy news. Good luck to you during this joyous time.
3. Keep your best wishes, close to your heart and watch what happens.
4. Don’t be afraid of moving forward. The future is bright.
5. Good luck and tons of best wishes. God bless you in whatever you do. This is my heartiest wish just for you.
6. Here’s wishing you success in everything you do. Good luck.
7. Success comes only to those who believe in themselves and are prepared to win. Good Luck.
8. I wish nothing but the best for you.
9. Moving on to a new stage in life can be a challenging process. We wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors, you will be great.
10. It’s kind of fun to do the impossible. All the best.
11. Good luck to you as you move onto the next stage in your life. Without a doubt, you will continue to have success in all areas.
12. May success be with you, always. Wishing you good luck.
13. May you do well and come out with flying colors. All the best.
14. May you fly high in life & success be with you always.
15. Try a little harder to be a little better. All the best.
16. The future is bright and beautiful. Love it, strive for it and work for it.
17. My heart is filled with joy at the sound of your good news. Best of luck to you dear friend.
18. Be strong as you fight your way to success, the difficulty you face is nothing compared to the joy of success.
19. Good luck to you as you move toward the next chapter life brings your way.
20. Good luck and tons of best wishes. God bless you in whatever you do. This is my heartiest wish just for you.
21. If you can dream it, you can do it. Best wishes for your bright future.
22. I wish you all the success, happiness, and joy in life.
23. You have worked incredibly hard. Good luck. We are proud of you.
24. Don’t look back. For a bright future is ahead of you.
25. You have proven yourself to be a very skilled individual who has the capacity to do great things with their life. Continue to make us proud as you face new challenges and adventures.
26. Dream Big. Sparkle More. Shine Bright.
27. A little smile, a word of cheer, a bit of love from someone near, a little gift from one held dear, best wishes for the coming year. These make a merry Christmas. – John Greenleaf Whittier
28. To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan but also believe, best wishes for your exam. – Ralph Chaplin
29. Keep your best wishes and your biggest goals close to your heart and dedicate time to them every day. If you truly care about what you do and you work diligently at it, there’s almost nothing you can’t accomplish. – Melchor Lim
30. Keep your best wishes, close to your heart and watch what happens. – Tony Deliso
31. A birthday wish you should make when you blow out the candles on your cake, but this special year that I’ve known you, I’d like to make ‘my’ wish come true. The friends we are now will continue forever, as the girl I know now might be my best friend forever. – Leanne Davis
32. Luck is yours wishes are mine. Let your future always shine. Best of Luck. – Ralph Chaplin
33. I am glad to hear that you are starting your own business after the excellent work experience. My Good Wishes are always with you. – Ralph Chaplin
34. Best wishes to you on your birthday may the day be filled with happiness, a day that’s so special for you and memories you will cherish. – Susan Smith
35. Best wishes to you as you progress from one stage in life to another. While this can be a difficult time, the results that you will achieve are worth all of the hard work that you will put in. – Rajesh Mankar
36. Here is the best wish for the new year: Let there be more freedom of thought throughout the world! Fields need rain; truths need freedom of thought. – Mehmet Murat ildan
37. You were born together, and together you shall be forevermore but let there be spaces in your togetherness. And let the winds of the heavens dance between you. – Kahlil Gibran
38. I wish you for all your dreams of tomorrow, I wish you’re having faith they all come true. I wish you all these things–but remember, sometimes wishes and dreams are all up to you. – Ralph Chaplin
39. I wish I had it in my power to furnish you with accommodation I should feel proud to do it, shall be happy to hear from you at anytime when you engagements will allow you an hour and remain with best wishes for yourself, family and circuit. – John Hawley
40. My anxious recollections, my sympathetic feeling, and my best wishes are irresistibly excited whensoever, in any country, I see an oppressed nation unfurl the banners of freedom. – George Washington
41. Hope your burdens are feeling lighter, and each day is a little bit brighter.
42. I am thrilled to know that luck has finally found you. Warmest wishes my friend.
43. We dropped by to say we will miss you lots. All the best to you.
44. I believe in you. Good Luck.
45. May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light.
46. May Good luck pursue you each morning and night.
47. Sending you good luck vibes.
48. Changing the face can change nothing, but facing the change can change everything. Good Luck.
49. May your good luck be always good.
50. Sending this lucky butterfly to shower you with love, luck & blessings.
51. You have worked incredibly hard. Good luck. We are proud of you.
52. The way in which you approach a challenge is exemplary. May you make it happen. Good Luck.
53. May God be kind, generous and rewarding. Good Luck.
54. As long as you have hard work in your stride good Luck will always
be by your side.
55. You deserve it, go for it. Good Luck.
56. Good luck with all your efforts. May you get what you truly deserve.
57. My good wishes are always with you. Go for it.
58. The road may seem rough, life may seem tough, but for a smooth sailing, my good luck wishes are enough.
59. May the wings of the butterfly kiss the sun. And find your shoulder to light on.To bring you luck, happiness and riches. Today, tomorrow and beyond.
60. May your troubles be less and your blessings be more. And nothing but happiness come through your door.
61. Best of Luck for success to be there with you in every walk of life. May all the dreams that your heart hold, dear, come true. And may each day of life bring the best for you. All The Best.
62. I want to wish you good luck in whatever you do, may you get all things new, you have done your best in case. You will definitely win the race of life so just a little strive, and you would be there. You will get your fair share so do your best you can and you will get the plan.
63. Happiness doesn’t stay in your life for long. So when you have it, enjoy it to the fullest. Wishing you all the best.
64. Happiness is always in your life, may God prosper happiness, wealth and good luck forever in your life.
65. Luck is for the lazy. Success is for those who work hard.
66. A champion is scared of losing while everyone else is scared of winning.
67. There will be no success without hardship. All the best.
68. Don’t tell people your dreams. Show them! Best wishes for your future.
69. Sending well wishes and plenty of sunshine your way to brighten up your day.
70. You are a truly talented person and I wish you well throughout your life.
71. May you always get what you want and may you be at the right place. I wish you a very good luck for the future and may you have a wonderful life with no worries.
72. Good Luck. Hope you enjoy your new life.
73. The best time for new beginnings is now. All the best.
74. Do your best. That’s all you can do!
75. May you always walk the glorious road to success. All the best in life. May you achieve greatness and touch all your dreams.
76. Your effort is sure to win. Keep up the spirit.
77. Set your goals high, and don’t stop till you get there. All the best.
78. Close your eyes and make a wish.
79. May you get all your wishes but one, so you always have something to strive for. – An Irish Blessing
80. The universe works in crazy ways. Your good luck will come in waves, and so does your bad, so you have to take the good with the bad and press forward. – Nick Cummins
81. If I have to wish you something, I would have to say have a very nice day.
82. May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May Good luck pursue you each morning and night.
83. May the wings of the butterfly kiss the sun. And find your shoulder to light on. To bring you luck, happiness and riches. Today, tomorrow and beyond.
84. The good luck you have made for yourself is an inspiration to many. May it continue throughout your life.
85. I wish you a very happy life ahead in which you do not need to worry about anything. May you get all the thing you want in life. Best Wishes Always.
86. If we had one wish for you on this special day it would be: May the best of your past be the worst of your future. – Catherine Pulsifer
87. May the sun always shine on your window pane; may a rainbow be certain to follow each rain. – Irish Proverb
88. Good luck is a residue of preparation. – Jack Youngblood
89. To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe. – Anatole France
90. Here are best wishes that your profession brings satisfaction, and pride to you always.
91. Best wishes that your new degree will be a source of success you so richly deserve.
92. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. – Mark Twain
93. And in today already walks tomorrow. – Samuel Taylor Coleridge
94. You are never given a wish without also being given the power to make it come true. You may have to work for it, however. – Richard Bach
95. Fear not for the future, weep not for the past. – Percy Blythe Shelley
96. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. – Henry David Thoreau
97. When it comes to the future, there are three kinds of people: those who let it happen, those who make it happen, and those who wonder what happened. – John M. Richardson
98. Happy Graduation! Make a difference, live the dream, relish the adventure and stand strong.
99. You’re off to great places! Today is your day. Your mountain is waiting. So get on your way. – Dr. Seuss
100. We wanted to wish you well during this very special time in your life.
101. Never doubt your abilities for a moment in life. Wish you good luck and all the best.
102. If you can’t see the bright side of life, polish the dull side.
103. Sending best wishes to hope to show that how much I love you.
104. From all of us to you, we wish you well and hope that all of your dreams come true.
105. Luck is yours, greetings are mine, you get every success and let your future always shine. Best Wishes & Greetings.
106. Wish you the very best in everything as you deserve nothing less.
107. Wishing your dreams begin to come true, and every tomorrow be happy for you.
108. As you start this new journey in life, may every day hold wonderful experiences.
109. Be brave to let go of the past. And fight for the present that you deserve. A better future is always yours.
110. Here’s wishing you all the best for your endeavors in the coming year.
111. Don’t stress. Do your best. Forget the rest.
112. If you keep working as hard in the future, nothing can stop you. All the best.
113. We wish you all the very best for your future life. May everything that you do make you happy and rise.
114. Good luck. Hope everything turns out to be simply great for you.
115. Only you can control your future.
116. Every sunset gives us one day less to live! But every sunrise gives us one day more to hope. So, hope for the Best. Good Day.
117. If all you can do is crawl, start crawling.
118. The secret to a rich life is to have more beginnings than endings. – Dave Weinbaum
119. Don’t be afraid to move on and start a new chapter.
120. Do not wait until the conditions are perfect to begin. Beginning makes the conditions perfect.
121. Don’t wait. Make memories today. Celebrate your life.
122. Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can.
123. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. – George Bernard Shaw
124. Sending you good luck vibes.
125. Your future will always be bright when you stay focused optimistic and confident.
126. Follow your dreams. Never say never.
127. Smile knowing that good luck has finally found you. Wishing you plenty of joy, happiness, and health.
128. Don’t be afraid to start over. It’s a brand new opportunity to rebuild what you truly want.
129. Just remember – when you think all is lost, the future remains.
130. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.
131. I just took a trip to your future in my time machine, and it looks bright. All the best.
132. I’m making a prediction that you are going to keep being awesome.
133. Good seasons start with good beginnings.
134. Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
135. You will never win if you never begin.
136. Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.
137. Start wherever you are and start small. All the best.
138. So happy to hear your wonderful news. Here’s to wishing you the best of luck.
139. May all your dreams come true.
140. Don’t ever change. Stay as amazing as you are, my friend
141. Here’s to the sweetest and loveliest person I know. Happy birthday.
142. You will meet many people in life who will hate you much. But you have to stand strong and straight and you have to be yourself. Define yourself with how strong you stand at that time. Good luck, have a happy life.
143. Being failure or loser is totally up to you. Just remember one thing that the failure is a defeat for the loser and it is nothing less than inspiration for the winners. Get inspired by your failure and get success next time. I wish you the best of luck and may you be a winner every time in life.
144. Wishing you strength to face every problem, joy and happiness to enjoy your wonderful life, love to make life beautiful, talent to make life good and worth living, and a very happy life. Best of luck my dear.
145. They say that successful people are those who dream big, but I believe that they not only believe but their actions are more important in their success. They do hard work to get their desires and to change their dreams into a reality. I wish you strength and a good luck in life.
146. If your good luck is with you, all the good things happen to you in life. You get happiness, friends, love and success in life. Best of luck to achieve your desires.
147. You may be hurt sometimes, you may fail and lose sometimes. You may not get what you want, but never stop thinking good and struggling. By struggles, you will get everything you want. This is the real success. I wish you good luck with your tasks.
148. Success is never permanent and it comes to only those people who try again and who do not wait and hesitate. It comes to those people who are ready to do anything. I wish you the best of luck. May you have a successful life ahead.
149. Success may be for some time but what you have achieved will always be yours and will stay with you forever. Work hard to achieve things, it may take your time today but you will cherish it tomorrow. Good luck to you dear.
150. Actions are much more important than dreams in order to achieve something really great. You must have a proper plan for how to achieve it. And the most important thing is that you must believe yourself that you can do it. I wish you good luck with all the things you have to achieve.
151. Yes, no perfect life is there. But it can be made perfect by having lots of perfect moments and celebrating them. Best of luck dear
152. Life is not perfect but you can make it perfect yourself. All you need to make your life perfect is love, happiness, laughter and lots of luck. I wish you the best of luck for a perfect life with happiness all the way.
153. They say that you need oxygen to live. But I believe that there are some other things without which life will be so difficult. Those important things are love, happiness and most importantly Luck. Luck is very important to survive in life. I wish you the best of luck in all your life. May you have a great life ahead.
154. Never stop believing in yourself. Never think of quitting in life. You can do everything and you can get through every problem if you don’t quit and if you have belief in yourself. I will always be there for you to help you out whenever you need me and I will stand beside you every time. Wishing you the best of luck for the future.
155. Be prepared for any kind of tasks every time. Always believe in yourself. If you follow these two things then you will surely get success in every field of life. I hope that you win each task and you have a very happy life. Have a best of luck in all your life.
156. Never ever think of quitting. Think about winning and you will win for sure. Keep on running and struggling and then there is no force that can stop you from getting success in life. Have courage and belief in yourself and then go ahead and face every problem with all the courage. Then nothing can stop you from winning. Best of luck to you my friend.
157. My prayers and best wishes are always with you. May you have a very good luck. You can make your future bright and shining when you will believe in yourself and never think of quitting. Good luck with everything you do!
Filed Under: Quotes
Show him that you care and encourage him by sending motivational wishes. On this page we present a large collection of good luck for exam messages, wishes.
Picking the gift can be the easy part. What should you write in the graduation card? In this post, you’ll find 78 ready to use wishes, messages, quotes, and sentiments, plus tips for customizing what to write in a graduation card. Plus some tips about what to avoid. Let’s get started!
More Reading: 64 Best Gifts for College Students
You’re proud of a special graduate, and congratulations are in order, but what to write in a graduation card? You want to say just the right thing to let your graduate know you wish them well, but you’re not exactly a wordsmith.
So, what do you do? We’ve got the solution for you right here!
Refer to this guide that we’ve organized with 78 quotes from across the web. Whether it’s general well-wishes, funny quotes, personal messages for a family member, or sentimental expressions, we’ve got it covered for you.
78 graduation quotes? Yes, I know – that’s a lot. If you want a shortcut, just choose the one bolded message in each section. These are my favorites and should make the process much faster.
How are your tissue paper skills? Here’s how to properly put tissue paper in a gift bag.
When deciding on what to write in a graduation card, it’s important to think about the graduate’s personality type. You don’t want to write a message that could be taken the wrong way.
One graduate may have a humorous personality and enjoy a funny quote while another may be more serious and appreciate a sentimental note.
Whether you’re attending the commencement ceremony or not has much bearing on your graduation card message. For example, if you are attending the ceremony, your message could be something like this:
If you can’t make it to the ceremony, you can still choose a message that lets the graduate know your thoughts are with them on their special day. For example:
Graduation is an exciting time, but it can also be scary for the graduate as well because he/she is venturing into a whole new chapter of life. If you’re older or more experienced, your message can offer encouraging words to build the graduate up and give them direction.
Your message can be personal and extra special if the graduate is a close friend or relative because you can mention childhood memories or past experiences like this:
Need to fill out a graduation card? Here’s what to write in a graduation card.
1. Don’t be bossy. A graduation card is an opportunity for you to encourage the graduate, so refrain from telling them what they should or shouldn’t do. Give them helpful advice without being bossy.
2. Don’t mention embarrassing memories. A graduate should feel confident and pleased with their accomplishments. Don’t bring up an embarrassing mistake they’ve made in the past.
3. Don’t use sarcasm or risky jokes unless you’re sure the graduate will take it in good humor.
4. Don’t tell the graduate what jobs to take. You may know of job openings or people with influence, but this is not what to write in a graduation card. Save it for another time.
Before you pen your message in the graduation card, handwrite it on paper or type it in a word processor so that you can edit and polish it. You might even go one step further and use a grammar tool, like Grammarly, to get your message just right.
Let the graduate know you are happy and proud of them for doing what it took to reach graduation.
Mention distinguished awards and accomplishments. Describe how much the graduate has grown and flourished over the time you’ve known them.
Mention the name of the graduate’s college or degree that they earned.
Reassure them of their future with encouraging words and wise advice.
Send them off with love and well-wishes for future success and happiness.
Sign off with sincere and heartfelt phrases such as:
Note: Some of the graduation quotes are from/inspired by the following sources: Shutterfly, Greeting Card Poet, Hallmark, Gifts.com, Good Housekeeping, American Greetings, and Leanin’ Tree.
Whether it’s a sibling, child, grandchild, niece or nephew, friend or neighbor, chances are there’s always someone you know who is graduating soon.
Keep this guide of 78 quotes handy, and you’ll never need to worry again about what to write in a graduation card.
Have a tip or graduation message to add? Let us know below!
Congratulations on your success. I am proud Congratulations you are on your way to doing some great things indeed. Congratulations and best wishes for our new job! You've . 30+ Original Quotes for Engagement Cards.